The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, m/f, fd, nc, sf, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

I Hear and Obey

Part Seventeen

James awoke naked, free and unaware of what happened since being re-robotized by Nadine.

He saw Angela, still dressed in shiny PVC and she said, “WELCOME MASTER” as she bowed to him. He turned and saw other women dressed like Angela, at least ten other beautiful women.

“Master? I was a Robot……….Nadine? What happened?”

“I FREED YOU MASTER. NOW YOU CAN REBUILD” Angela said.

“Rebuild? I-I don’t understand?” James said as memories slowly were returning. He remembered he and Nadine with the others killed Fausta.

“LORD FAUSTA WAS KILLED. BUT NOT BEFORE I AND OTHERS WERE CONVERTED TO SERVE HIM. WE WERE PROGRAMMED TO RESTORE HIM IF HE WAS HARMED OR IF UNABLE TO DO THIS TO SERVE A NEW MASTER. YOU ARE OUR NEW MASTER—MASTER” the robotized Angela said as twelve others walked closer.

“I don’t understand? Why not serve Zdenka with the others?” James said, that thought gave him a twinge of pleasure.

“WE ARE PROGRAMMED TO SERVE A MALE MASTER. NOT ANOTHER FEMALE. WHAT ARE YOUR ORDERS MASTER?” Angela said as he looked over his small army of Robots.

“Where are we?” James asked, looking at the tropical scenery outside.

“WE ARE AT FAUSTA’S HIDEAWAY MASTER—ALL HE HAD NOT TAKEN BY ZDENKA IS YOURS INCLUDING THIS PLACE” Angela said.

“Zdenka will find us here” James said, “She can see everything” as he realized she had not been able to watch Fausta.

“WE ARE PROTECTED HERE MASTER. IT IS NOT VISIBLE TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD. THE FORMER MASTER CREATED THIS PLACE AS A PLACE OF SAFETY” Angela said.

“I have seen Zdenka in action. Opposing her just guarantees she will cut my dick off and kill me. Or worse. No. We will contact her and surrender to her” James said as Angela walked close to him, and placed her gloved hands on his face. She kissed him and her gloves glowed, and as she pulled back from the kiss, she said, “OH MASTER YOU ARE JUST CONFUSED. I WILL HELP YOU THINK CORRECTLY. I WILL THINK FOR YOU MASTER” Angela said as she took away her gloved hands.

James had a new expression, cold and unemotional. He then said, “Yes. You are right my Robot Angela. Begin acquiring new females to become my Robots. Two of you go at a time and bring me pretty new girls to enslave and robotize. The rest of you remain here and protect me. Angela lay with me and pleasure me” James said.

“YES MASTER OF COURSE AS YOU COMMAND” Angela said as she laid with him and took his penis into her mouth and sucked.

* * *

But after James had been taken, things changed.

As Emma was being robotized, Nadine/#840 turned and saw they were missing. She signaled alarm and notified their Mistress of her failure.

She had Robots #791 and #780 stop.

Emma was affected, but not fully yet. She was panting as the two withdrew their dripping dildos.

Emma looked at them;

Charisma Carpenter/#780 was dressed in a shiny black latex outfit consisting of a black latex full length dress, arm length black latex gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful.

Vanessa Marcil/#791 was dressed in a shiny black latex outfit consisting of a black latex full length dress, arm length black latex gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful.

“Now what? I told you I was not going to cause trouble and you were making me a Robot?” Emma said.

“WHERE DID THAT ONE GO?” Nadine/#840 said pointing to Robot Angela/#779, “SHE TOOK THE MALE.”

“Well how am I supposed to know?” Emma said as she caught her breath, “I-I feel funny?”

“YES YOU ARE CHANGING ALREADY. ANSWER ME. WHERE DID THAT ONE TAKE THE MALE?” Nadine/#840 said again, acting almost emotional. Almost jealous.

“You care about him? You are a robot?” Emma said.

The robotized Nadine was close to her, but walked closer. “YOU WILL ANSWER ME. OBEY” as Nadine/#840 grabbed her face with her gloved hand, “YOU SERVED FAUSTA FOR SOME TIME. YOU KNOW HIS SECRETS. YOU WILL TELL ME BEFORE YOUR MIND IS BLANKED OF HIS KNOWLEDGE” Nadine/#840 said grabbing her and sliding her own dildo into Emma, “I WILL EXTRACT IT FROM YOUR BRAIN AND FINISH YOUR ROBOTIZATION.”

“No!” Emma screamed as Nadine/#830 made Emma hers.

Emma’s secrets were transferred into Nadine’s robotized brain as Emma’s brain was erased and “reformatted” to serve Zdenka and Nadine as her Robot Controller.

* * *

In her realm, Zdenka sat on her throne clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber. She was smoking one of her odorless drug cigars. She had a latex clad Sex Slave at her folds licking deeply.

The Sex Slave was clad only in shiny silver latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and her pubic area smooth and bare and had silver rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. She had silver eyelids and silver lips. And a tattoo “SLAVE” with a barcode and “PROPERTY OF ZDENKA” on her right buttock.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Robots Nadine/#840 and others stood in front of her along with the new robotized Maid Robots Emma, Lisa, Camilla and many others.

Zdenka was angry, “You stupid Robots! How could you let Fausta affect twelve Robots and let them take him?”

“UNKNOWN MISTRESS. I FAILED YOU. SHALL I BE DESTROYED?” Nadine/#840 said.

“No. But I am disappointed. We did acquire the rest of Fausta’s Slaves, Robots and his assets and property. We…….” Zdenka said as she was interrupted.

“NOT ALL ASSETS MISTRESS. ACCORDING TO DATA FUNDS WERE TRANSFERRED AND REDISTRIBUTED TO OTHER ACCOUNTS. AS WELL SEVERAL OTHER ROBOT FORCES OF HIS ARE MISSING MISTRESS” Nadine/#840 said.

Zdenka was even angrier, but then she realized what was happening. She had a similar program in place. If she were killed or damaged, her Robots were to try to restore or recreate her and carry on. “Have all Robots watch for them and him, and continue with acquisition of Ancilla. I want him back do you understand?”

“YES MISTRESS” Nadine/#840 said bowing to her Mistress as they went to obey.

As the robots marched out to go to work, Nadine/#840 stopped Maid Robot Emma and said, “YOU WILL CARRY OUT MY INSTRUCTIONS. I WILL CARRY OUT MY CURRENT TASK AND YOU WILL LOCATE HIM FOR ME” Nadine/#840 said.

“YES #840 I WILL OBEY” Maid Robot Emma said as she went off to obey.

* * *

“Oh fuck…….ahhhhhh!” James said as he came in Angela’s mouth. The robotized Angela was perfect, clad in her shiny black PVC matching outfit consisting of a tight minidress with matching wrist length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, belt with numerous silver studded buttons and waist length, long sleeve open front jacket. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. She also wore shiny PVC panties with dildos, one in each opening—Sex Control—helping her obey. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful. The skin tight minidress fit her 42G-27-41″ 5′3″ body well.

“We will add new Robots Angela, let’s take a trip to somewhere the others can’t find us. Let’s go to the US where it’s safe” James said.

* * *

A beautiful brunette, a Policewoman, was brought in carried or dragged by two tanned PVC clad women.

The two women—one blonde and a brunette, each wore a shiny black minidress with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their breasts were big and firm 36D and their minidresses showed cleavage. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They had butt plugs in their anuses and catheter’s in their urethras. They had IV devices in their left wrists. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Their eyes were fixed and unmoving.

They carried the brown haired policewoman resisted them, but they were incredible strong.

Cecelia fondled the beautiful brunette saying, “Yes another perfect specimen”

“Prepare her” Cecelia said smiling.

“No please!!!! What are you going to do to me!!!???I’m a cop! You’ll pay for this!!!” the policewoman pleaded as the two PVC tanned women dragged her up to a platform above a chamber. They shackled her wrists to a board and as it raised up a trap door opened and she found herself hanging over a tall thick glass chamber. She could feel the heat and smelled noxious gases coming from the chamber as she saw the white clad woman at the robotizing controls. She began lowering her in as she blonde college student thrashed around screaming.

The girl was lowered slowly into the chamber and she could feel the heat and electrical shocks on her feet. As she was lowered this moved up to her thighs then crotch then her whole body as she thrashed around, hard to breathe. She felt shocks in her head as she finally passed out. Like a puppet on strings she was limp and cum and urine drained from her pussy area.

Hung nearly lifeless in the tube, gas and mist sprayed on her naked body as the shocks continued and her skin began to take on a rubbery texture and the pale blonde student began to tan…………….

A short time later she was hoisted out and placed on a table, her limp body was cleaned and dried off, and then she was fitted with a catheter in her urethra to a small drain tube. An IV device was clamped into her left wrist as a new butt plug was forced tightly into her anus. Thong bottom underwear with a high lubed dildo on the inside was on her and pulled tight giving her a camel toe. Black pantyhose were pulled over her bottom and then a long sleeve shiny black PVC/Vinyl minidress was put on her and as it was zipped up her 36C breasts showed much cleavage. Matching wrist length gloves were put on her along with ankle high stiletto heeled boots. She was placed in a chair her eyes fixed and unmoving. Her long blonde hair was brushed put in a ponytail.

The French woman fondled her new Robot’s big breasts and said, “A perfect specimen.”

The robotized policewoman stared blankly ahead seemingly not hearing her.

She looked beautiful in her shiny minidress outfit with her tanned skin like she had been in a tanning booth or Hawaii for two weeks.

The French woman took a needle and stuck it in a place behind the brunette’s left ear. She had done this many times so she knew the exact place by feel. She withdrew 2 ml of yellow fluid. The brunette said nothing, still staring blankly ahead unable to speak or move. The trauma of being robotized left them unable to speak or move for several minutes.

The French woman put a pair of the black framed 60s style glasses onto the brunette’s now tanned face and flipped a switch to “TEST” and the robotized brunette stood and walked through a test program for her new Mistress. The French Cecelia then flipped the switch to “VOICE/PROGRAM” and she went to obey signals her robotized brain was receiving. “Come my new Robot, I have a task for you…………..” and the robotized policewoman obeyed.

They joined four more Robots, including a now robotized Jill Kingston and another robotized policewoman Elizabeth Lewis.

Cecelia herself led the Robots to acquire a pair she had reports of—James and Angela.

* * *

“Oh fuck…….ahhhhhh!” James said as he came in the new captive’s mouth. The robotized Angela was perfect as she stood clad in her shiny black PVC matching outfit consisting of a tight minidress. The skin tight minidress fit her 42G-27-41″ 5′3″ body well.

“MASTER THIS ONE WILL MAKE A GOOD SLAVE FOR YOU” Angela said as she controlled the captive redhead. She would do anything the robotized Angela told her to do.

“Yes my Angela, I feel safe here in the US. But we need more Robots. Zdenka will find us………..” James said.

In a black sedan outside, sat two women—one blonde and a brunette, each wore a shiny black minidress showing their cleavage, their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, and their eyes were fixed and unmoving.

One of them the blonde called on a cell phone, “THIS IS ROBOT #6. ROBOT #8 AND I HAVE FOUND THE TWO TARGETS. SHALL WE TAKE THEM MISTRESS? UNDERSTOOD WE WILL WATCH THEM AND WAIT FOR RE-ENFORCEMENTS” as she hung up she stood stared blankly ahead. The two Robotized women did not speak or have small talk. They were like machines. They were human machines. They did not talk to each other because they were not ordered to do so. The two were best friends before being robotized. Before one friend betrayed the other to her Mistress. Now they served together—forever.

As James and Angela left with the redhead they drove to another location to find suitable women for us. They were followed by the black sedan—now there were two of them and a black van.

If the two would have focused more on recruiting new Robots rather than having sex with each other, they would have had more Robots to protect them.

And while Fausta’s Robots lacked the power that Zdenka’s Robots did, they did have limited teleport ability which is how James was taken from Fausta’s mansion.

The three checked into a high class hotel and their location was reported by Robot #6.

* * *

“ARE YOU CERTAIN?” Nadine/#840 said to Maid Robot Emma.

“YES. HE WAS IN THE FORMER MASTER’S HIDING PLACE AND NOW IS IN THE US. HE SHOULD BE TRACKED NOW WITH THE ROBOT ANGELA” Emma said.

“YES THAT WHORE. WE WILL RECOVER HIM. RESUME YOUR DUTIES” Nadine/#840 said.

“YES #840 I WILL OBEY” Maid Robot Emma said as she went off to obey.

Nadine/#840 went to report this to her Mistress.

Zdenka sat on her throne clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber.

She had a blonde Sex Slave at her folds licking deeply.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

She was watching James and Angela on a screen.

“MISTRESS?” Nadine/#840 said puzzled.

“Yes my Robot, you came here to tell me you found him. Remember I know everything that goes on here. EVERYTHING. I know where he is. I am watching and trying to decide. Should I kill him or re-capture him? Should I wait and see if my programming prevails. You see the robot he is with is influencing his mind. If he is truly mine he will come around. Stand here and watch #840” Zdenka said.

“YES MISTRESS I HEAR AND OBEY” Nadine/#840 said.

“You seem awfully concerned about this male #840?” Zdenka said snidely.

“NO MISTRESS. I FAILED BY LOSING HIM. THAT IS ALL” Nadine/#840 said.

Zdenka smiled as she knew better. But the trace of emotion and drive made Nadine a better Robot, more able to act to serve her better, so Zdenka didn’t push it more.

They watched……..

* * *

In Zdenka’s realm, Zdenka sat on her throne clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber. She was smoking one of her odorless drug cigars. She had a latex clad Sex Slave at her folds licking deeply.

The Sex Slave was clad only in shiny silver latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and her pubic area smooth and bare and had silver rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. She had silver eyelids and silver lips. And a tattoo “SLAVE” with a barcode and “PROPERTY OF ZDENKA” on her right buttock.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Robots Nadine/#840 and the other Robots with her including Charisma Carpenter/#780 and Vanessa Marcil/#791 brought more captives through the portal. Zdenka ordered an increase in captives and a change in tactics. She wanted to experiment on some of them, test their loyalties, and find the best way to subvert the most women quickly. She planned to eliminate her rivals then sweep control of the Earth and all females in one swift move. She also wanted to recover the only male which gave her interest.

The captives were undressed and made to be naked as a way to break them and ensure they did not have any weapons or devices. Zdenka knew some of the captives would be those who served her rivals.

Sophia looked at the tall redhead next to her. She was beautiful, ‘she must be a unique person, but not for much longer’ Sophia thought. Sophia smiled, “I’m Carrie,... for as long as I’m still human that is.”

“Nice to meet you Carrie. I’m Sophia. But for how much longer..? What are they going to do to us?”

“They are going to make us like those others………….those Robot Women…….or make us like the ones at the pussy of the blonde, you saw her?

“Yes she was some sort of Slave? Clad in shiny silver latex rubber……….her arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots…….” Sophia said as she rubbed her crotch, trying to conceal her arousal but being naked it was impossible, it drizzled down her naked thigh. “H-her pubic area was shaved……….and she had silver rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. She had silver eyelids and silver lips. And a tattoo “SLAVE” with a barcode and “PROPERTY OF ZDENKA” on her right buttock” Sophia said.

“Wow you noticed a lot of detail?” Carrie said, “And clearly she turned you on?”

“I-I knew her……….she was a Police Woman before they made her a Sex Toy……….I am a Police Officer too. I work with her. Her name was Jennifer……” Sophia said.

“That blonde…….the one on the throne, the one she was licking, who is she?” Carrie said.

“The tattoo said, ‘PROPERTY OF ZDENKA’ on her right buttock” Sophia said. “So her name must be Zdenka……..sounds Slavic?”

“I am a Teacher, a linguist” Carrie said, “the name is Czech I think………… the Czech version of English name Sidony. A very old Latin name……….she seems to rule absolutely here, wherever HERE is?”

Carrie and Sophia failed to notice the small crystal by the ceiling light in the cell. It was a camera and listening device.

In her throne room, Zdenka sat on her throne clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber. She was watching holographic screens from all the holding cells and she was zoomed in on Cell #22.

Zdenka was smoking one of her odorless drug cigars. She had the same blonde latex clad Sex Slave at her folds licking deeply. The Policewoman once named Jennifer, now Sex Slave #37.

The Sex Slave was clad only in shiny silver latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and her pubic area smooth and bare and had silver rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. She had silver eyelids and silver lips. And a tattoo “SLAVE” with a barcode and “PROPERTY OF ZDENKA” on her right buttock.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Ah Sex Slave #37 your former associate is proving interesting hahahaha. This is proving to be much more enjoyable I must say. The idea of instead of robotizing the captives immediately, they are watched, analyzed and submitted to tests to determine which type of robot they are to become: a Guard Robot, Maid Robot, Sex Robot, Control Robot, Sex Slave, etc., I will watch them and let them live together in nakedness, test them, experiment on them. And as their friendships grow hahahahaha I will take them away and robotize them. Right #37?”

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Hahahaha Sex Slave #37 you are so talkative…………….your former associate is proving interesting hahahaha” Zdenka said as she turned to the Robots Guarding her—Melanie/#627. Robot Tiffany/#628 just stood at Robot attention staring blankly ahead.

Zdenka sat clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber.

She wore shiny black arm length gloves and black pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots a short sleeve low cut front blue-green top. The blonde’s hair was down and beautiful and she had red lipstick and light eye makeup. She was smoking some sort of cigar with no odor, which was a type of drug not tobacco. She said in her soft Czech accent, “Robots #627 and #628 what do you think of this?”

“YOU ARE A GENIUS MISTRESS.”

“YOU ARE SUPERIOR TO ALL FEMALES HIGHNESS.”

The two Robots Guarding Zdenka were former friends of James, Melanie Johnson and Tiffany Anderson. Both were dressed in shiny black latex rubber. Each wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and they wore a gold bracelet and gold collar and their hair were up in ponytails. Otherwise they were naked, their pubic area smooth and bare and each had gold rings in their nipples and clitoral hoods. They stared blankly ahead and had silver eyelids and lips.

They both stared blankly ahead as they were programmed to do.

“Ugh………….Robots……….” Zdenka said, bored with her robots telling her exactly WHAT she wanted to hear all the time. “Robots #627 and #628 access personality matrixes of Melanie Johnson and Tiffany Anderson. Robots maintain physical control only access matrixes and vocal chords. Obey” Zdenka said.

They both stared blankly ahead as they began to remember what had been done to them and where they were…………….

Melanie started, “What have you done to us?! I can’t move! Please help me! James? You have me pleasure you?.........”

Tiffany started as well, “Melanie?! What have they done to us?! I can’t move! We hurt James? I was holding a tray she……”

“Ugh…Shut up!……Stupid Robots……….” Zdenka said, “Clarification order, Robots #627 and #628 access personality matrixes of Melanie Johnson and Tiffany Anderson. Suppress emotional and memory responses which trigger outburst and access intellect only. Robots maintain physical control only access matrixes and vocal chords. Obey” Zdenka said.

They both stared blankly ahead and this time they both spoke differently,

Melanie started, “Mistress how may I serve you?”

Tiffany then said, “Mistress how may I serve you?”

“Much better. Now what do you think of my plan to watch the captives, test them, put them in situations and study them?” Zdenka said.

Melanie said, “Yes Mistress, a clever use of the captives. Tiffany and I resisted you foolishly in the beginning. This is a way to catch them off guard Highness.”

Tiffany then said, “Mistress you will learn which females may be more useful in certain roles this way. You are a genius. And soon all shall serve your will.”

“Yes thank you. Hmmmmmm you two have given me an idea. James was your boyfriend Melanie?”

“Yes Mistress before Nadine” Melanie coldly said, still staring blankly ahead.

“He would try to take you if he thought you were free hahahaha. This is what I want you to do…………” Zdenka said as she continued to watch Carrie and Sophia.

To be Continued