The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, m/f, fd, nc, sf, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

I Hear and Obey

Part Two

Two Policewomen were at the house of Nadine and James;

“Listen Miss Vanoost, your friend has not been missing 24 hours yet, how do you know she is not just late or seeing someone else before she comes here?” the Policewoman said, a pretty blonde who looked like she was twenty something.

“Are you dense? I said she came here from Belgium! She doesn’t know anyone but me. You need to find her and quit asking me stupid questions!” Nadine said upset, worried and angry.

Nearby in a black Audi, two women who were also looking for Vera sat watching the house and the police car.

The two women were wearing shiny black PVC Policewoman type hats, long sleeve zip up front tops, minishorts, belts, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collars, hoop earrings (which act as antennae for earpieces they wear), whips mounted on their right boot top and their eyelids are silverized. Their hair is pulled back into pony tails. Their faces cold and unemotional, they stare blankly ahead. On their tops were the numbers 12 and 57. A brunette and a blonde. The brunette drove and the Blonde sat in the passenger seat. The two had been on Vera’s flight, and had followed her since Belgium. They were trying to find her as well. The two served a woman who had seen Vera and wanted her to join them.

The blonde signaled their Mistress, “UNIT FIFTY-SEVEN AT THE RESIDENCE THE TARGET WAS GOING TO. THE POLICE ARE HERE. TARGET FEMALE IS MISSING MISTRESS………..YES MISTRESS……….YES THE UBER DRIVER SHE WAS TO BE PICKED UP BY WAS QUESTIONED AND ROBOTIZED. SHE IS NOW WITH UNIT SEVEN-TWO STANDING BY MISTRESS……..YES MISTRESS THE TARGET WAS MEETING MS. VANOOST………YES MISTRESS UNDERSTOOD….SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND………UNDERSTOOD MISTRESS” as the blonde hung up.

The two were called Enforcer Robots, and served their Mistress Ancilla Tilia, a Dutch fetish model. Ancilla, born as Linde van de Leest, she was brainwashed as the leader of Slave Traders. Ancilla/Linde was beautiful and blonde and from the Netherlands. Her body was a curvy 34C-25-38″ and had seen Vera in Belgium and targeted her to join her Enforcer Robots when she travelled to see Nadine. Ancilla had her followed. Ancilla had just given a new order,

“WE ARE TO CAPTURE THE TARGET’S FRIEND AND ROBOTIZE HER. SHE WILL ASSIST US IN FINDING THE TARGET” the robotized Blonde said.

“AND THE MALE?” the robotized brunette asked.

“HE IS UNIMPORTANT. HE WILL BE ELIMINATED” the blonde/#57 said.

But in the house of Nadine and James,

“You need to find Vera! She told me these weird women were following her in Belgium, that’s one reason she came to visit now………that and she said she had some news for me” Nadine said now crying.

“Listen Miss Vanoost, we will find your friend, but you need to tell us more about these weird women?” the twenty something Policewoman said, a pretty blonde named Officer Jenny Evans.

Officer Evans, she only said these weird women were wearing shiny clothes………and that was it before she boarded the plane” Nadine said.

As Officer Evans was talking the second Officer, redhead Officer McKinsey went out to the car and saw the black Audi on the corner. She walked over to the car and saw the two shiny clad women and she went to the driver and seeing their shiny outfits and them seemingly watching the house said, “You two can I see some ID please?”

The brunette coldly looked at her and then lightning fast grabbed her hand and injected her with a hypo.

“W-what!? The………” Officer McKinsey managed then her eyes went wide as her face lost all expression.

“GET IN SLAVE”

“yes…….I will obey” as she got into the black Audi.

Officer McKinsey returned to the house and appeared unchanged, except for her boots were now clearly shiny black PVC stiletto heeled platform boots under her uniform pants and matching arm length gloves under her uniform shirt. Her face cold and unemotional, eyes staring blankly ahead.

“Where did you go?” Officer Evans asked her.

“OUTSIDE FOR A FEW MINUTES TO LOOK AROUND THE AREA” she said coldly.

“Lisa are you okay?” Officer Evans asked her.

“YES. I JUST RECEIVED SOME NEWS.”

“Oh okay………Ms. Vanoost have you seen anything strange here?”

“No, but I have heard the news reports………”

“And you sir?”

“No…….no more then she has, my friend Melanie tried to tell me something the other day but it didn’t make sense” James said.

The officer looked at him waiting.

“Well she said Tiffany, my other friend was acting funny, and she was going to see her……….then I haven’t heard from either of them since” he said.

“Okay we will talk to them, you gave us their addresses” Officer Evans said as Officer McKinsey asked to use the bathroom and she went into the bathroom and placed some items in the bathroom and bedroom.

The futuristic car parked on the other side of the block, inside were Robots August/ #469, Jessica/#722 and Vera/#725 clad in shiny black latex rubber. They each wore their mirrored sunglass/visors. Vera/#725 said, “THIS IS THE ADDRESS. THE POLICE ARE HERE. THEY MAY BE LOOKING FOR VERA”

“YES. BUT THEY WILL NOT FIND HER” Robot Jessica/#722 said.

“YES. OUR ANALYZER SHOWS OTHER SIGNALS…………THERE ARE OTHER ROBOTS IN THE AREA” Robot Vera/#725 said using a function of her bracelet.

“ALERT THE MISTRESS” Robot Jessica/#722 said.

“MISTRESS THIS IS ROBOT #725 IN POSITION. WE ARE DETECTING OTHER ROBOTS IN THE AREA. AND THE POLICE ARE HERE MISTRESS” Vera/#725 said coldly.

* * *

Through the portal, Zdenka sat on her throne clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber.

She had a Sex Slave at her folds licking deeply.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Yes my Robot determine who they are but do not allow them to interfere with your mission. Bring me Nadine. Ensure you use stealth and do not alert her boyfriend or the Police. “

“YES MISTRESS I HEAR AND OBEY” Vera/#725 said, “RECRUITING SLAVES AND ADDITIONAL ROBOTS WOULD IMPROVE OUR ODDS OF SUCCESS.”

“YES WE SHOULD RECRUIT SLAVES TO ASSIST US AND ADD ROBOT SISTERS OR ACCESS THE MISTRESS’ AGENTS” Robot August/#469 said, “THE MISTRESS WOULD BE PLEASED.”

“YES” Robot Jessica/#722 said.

* * *

“Okay we will be in touch with you” Officer Evans said as she and Officer McKinsey left and once in the car, “What is going on with you Lisa?”

“THIS” as the redheaded Officer injected her with a hypo and her eyes went wide as her face lost all expression.

The police car drove off and the black Audi joined them in a secluded parking garage.

The black Audi returned with four women were wearing shiny black PVC outfits including the Policewoman type hats, all four with their hair is pulled back into pony tails. Their faces cold and unemotional. Officer Evans and McKinsey now joined the other two as new Enforcer robots. Their numbers on their tops were 99 and 100.

* * *

“Nadine try to calm down it will be okay” he said.

“No it will not! Vera is missing and I am worried about her” Nadine said.

He held her and said, “What do you think happened? The weird women following her took her? What exactly did she say about them?” he said.

“She said a blonde woman was looking at her like she wanted to devour her when she went to Amsterdam and then a pair of shiny clad women were following her, even to the airport” Nadine said.

The two moved to the bedroom and laid down together and as they had sex, the couple was unaware they were being listened to and watched in the black Audi.

“Ohhh………….James don’t stop………….” Nadine said as the four coldly listened and watched them.

“YES SHE IS MOST SUITABLE TO BECOME ONE OF US………………..SHE WILL LEAD US TO THE MISSING FEMALE” the now robotized Officer Evans said.

Mistress Ancilla watched her Robots from Amsterdam and at consoles in front of her were four Lab Robots examined the new captive and prepared her for Pony girl conversion. Her Lab Robots were wearing shiny white PVC minidresses, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and their eyelids are silverized. Their hair is pulled up on top into tight buns. Their faces cold and unemotional, they stare blankly ahead. On their minidresses, one of them had the letters A, G, K and T. She could see everything the Enforcer Robots saw through their eyes and heard in their ears. Lab Robot K said, “MISTRESS THE NEW ROBOTS ARE PERFORMING NOMINALLY.”

“Yes I am pleased. Still no sign of the redhead Vera? She exited the plan and went to another Uber and vanished. Almost like she vanished into thin air? Enforcer Robots 12 and 57 lost her……………..” Ancilla said puzzled.

Lab Robot G said, “MISTRESS IT COULD BE ONE OF YOUR RIVALS?”

“Yes perhaps………..but Mistress Stella denies it is her, she and we still have a pact not to interfere with each other’s plans………..no it is someone else.

* * *

Zdenka sat on her throne clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber as a Sex Slave was at her folds licking deeply.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Then a portal opened and another squad of Robots returned with a single captive.

The woman was silent and cooperative as they approached Zdenka, the Robots bowed and Zdenka said, “Were there any difficulties my Robots?”

“NO MISTRESS. SHE WAS TAKEN AT THE MOMENT BEFORE HER DEATH AND REPLACED WITH A SLAG MISTRESS” (A Slag was a Clone of a person created from raw materials—nonliving but exactly genetically identical for use to fool the police or others)

“Excellent! Take her to be robotized. And now Marilyn Monroe is mine hahaha”

* * *

The black Audi sat with the with four women inside wearing shiny black PVC outfits including the Policewoman type hats, all four with their hair is pulled back into pony tails. Their faces cold and unemotional.

James and Nadine had a pair of nosey neighbors Aubrey and Joe. Aubrey was a true Gladys Cravats type person who watched all the neighbors in the area and watched James and Nadine all the time. Joe was out of town, and the bored and curious Aubrey watched the black Audi with four beautiful women inside.

She had seen the Police car and now that that Audi had four women instead of two. And she thought she saw the Policewomen in that Audi as well now. Aubrey called the police so often with false alarms and worries that the police did not take her serious. But now with the robotized Officer Evans and McKinsey, Robots #99 and #100, the Enforcer Robots had access to the Police radio. A call was made to Officer Evans and McKinsey to investigate a suspicious black Audi. Officer Evans/Robot #99 replied, “COPY 10-23 WILL ADVISE” as the redheaded Robot Lisa McKinsey/#100 went to the door. She knocked and as Aubrey opened the door the Robot sprayed her in the face with gas from her glove. Aubrey shuddered as her face went blank, eyes wide, jaw slack.

Lisa/#100 then walked in past Aubrey as she closed the door.

There was loud moaning and grunting then the door opened and Lisa/#100 walked out with Aubrey, now dressed like one of them, now Enforcer Robot #101. The two sat in the car and Robot #99 coldly said, “DISPATCH THAT CALL WAS NOTHING. WE ARE 10-7.” “NOW THEY WILL STOP TRYING TO CALL US” Robot Jenny/#99 said.

Aubrey/Robot #101 stared blankly ahead her pussy still wet from #100’s dildo robotizing her. Her new life would be much simpler.

On the opposite side of the block, Robots Vera/#725, August/#469 and Jessica/#722 sat in their futuristic car, and monitored the black Audi. They informed their Mistress Zdenka, “MISTRESS THIS IS ROBOT #725 WE HAVE VERIFIED OTHER ROBOTS ARE HERE THEY HAVE ROBOTIZED THE TWO POLICEWOMEN AND ARE MONITORING THE HOUSE AS WE ARE. REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS MISTRESS.”

“Monitor and do not engage them. Can you tell what they are?” Zdenka asked.

“YES MISTRESS. THEY APPEAR TYPE 26 ENFORCER ROBOTS USED BY ANCILLA TILIA. UNITS #38 AND #42 ENGAGED THEM SUCESSFULLY IN AMSTERDAM. THEY ARE A THREAT BUT THEY ARE INFERIOR TO OUR CAPABILITIES MISTRESS UNLESS THEIR PROCESS HAS BEEN ENHANCED” Vera/#725 said sounding like an expert.

“Yes we shall be cautious and perhaps besides getting your target we will gain them as well hahaha. Continue as ordered” Zdenka said.

“YES MISTRESS” Vera/#725 said as they then sat and waited.

The house they were parked in front of was owned by two women, flight attendants Nathalie and Tammy, and the two were lovers and into role playing. Nathalie was the Mistress and Tammy the Slave in their games and now the two were having sex, Nathalie a blonde using a strap-on dildo on Tammy, a brunette.

The Robots in front of their house watched the house of James and Nadine, but August/#469 watched Nathalie and Tammy as they could see through the walls with their mirrored sunglass/visors. “THESE TWO PLAY DOMINATION”

“YES WE SHOULD SHOW THEM WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A REAL SLAVE” Vera/#725 said.

Vera/#725 forced the door open quietly and went into the bedroom where the women were having sex. The women were busy fucking and didn’t notice Vera/#725 at first. Then as they turned to see her, she held out her gloved hand and gas sprayed out and they both orgasmed as both women grunted and went silent and still, frozen in position with Nathalie’s strap-on inside Tammy from behind.

“GOOD SLAVES……….NOW YOU MUST HEAR AND OBEY” Vera/#725 said.

“yes……….we…..hear and obey” Nathalie and Tammy said as they both came again and stared blankly ahead.

“GOOD SLAVES……….NOW YOU WILL BECOME REAL SLAVES FOR THE TRUE MISTRESS ZDENKA” Vera/#725 said.

“yes true Slaves……..” both said mindlessly as Vera/#725 used her own phallus to robotize Nathalie then Tammy.

Vera/#725 emerged with two new Robots Nathalie/#747 and Tammy/#748, both dressed like Vera clad in shiny black latex rubber. They each were now big chested and wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and low cut front minidresses. They each wore a gold bracelet with buttons and a small screen like a watch or display and gold collars. Their long hair was up in ponytails. Their eyes were fixed and glazed and they wore silver lipstick and eyeshadow.

They joined the other two in the car and there were five Robots on patrol now.

* * *

Mistress Ancilla watched her Robots from Amsterdam and at consoles in front of her were four Lab Robots examined the new captive and prepared her for Pony girl conversion. Her Lab Robots were wearing shiny white PVC minidresses, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and their eyelids are silverized. Their hair is pulled up on top into tight buns. Their faces cold and unemotional, they stare blankly ahead. On their minidresses, one of them had the letters A, G, K and T. Lab Robot T said, “MISTRESS THE NEW BODYGUARD ROBOTS ARE READY TO ATTEND YOU.”

“Show me my Robot” Ancilla smiled as she looked at the perfect blonde Scientist Robot T, once a wealthy plastic surgeon who gave women breast implants and cosmetic changes—now an obedient Scientist Robot like the rest.

Four Robots emerged from a Robotization chamber. There were two blondes, a brunette and a redhead—a good mix Ancilla thought as she smiled. Robot T shuddered at her Mistress’ approval.

The robotized women, part of an athletic gym team, were now very strong. Strong enough to lift a car all four of them together as a team.

They each wore shiny black and blue latex rubber outfits consisting of a long sleeve, low cut front blue and black latex top covering their enhanced breasts—each now 36DD. Black latex pants covering dildo panties with dildos in both openings rewarding their obedience. High heeled ankle boots with bigger heels not stiletto—for stability and running or jumping. Their eyelids and lips were silverized as were their areole under their tops. Their hair was held with black latex rubber bands into pony tails and they each carried a small black police-like T-shaped baton. On one end, the longer end, it was shaped like a penis—a dildo. The other end was flat and had a hole in it. The handle was in the middle like a T or L shape, it was a combination weapon/tool.

“Magnificent T! Absolutely perfect! And the baton?” Ancilla said VERY pleased.

“MISTRESS YES THEIR BATON IS A WEAPON AND DEVICE I WILL DEMONSTRATE” as T pressed a button, two more Scientist Robots dragged in a naked brown haired woman in, holding her by the arms.

“Let me go! Let me go you Lomperd!” (A rude/insensitive person) as she struggled against their vice-like grips. The two Scientist Robots were marked on their minidresses, C and D. She saw Ancilla and said, “I know you? You are famous? Why are you doing this?”

“Because I can hahahaha” Ancilla said as the robots held her tightly.

Robot T motioned to the Bodyguard Robots and one of the blondes stepped forward and as she held her baton out, the dildo shaped end telescoped out.

“What the hell is that?” the brunette said as she struggled more.

The Bodyguard Robot spun the baton in front of her and there was a hiss from the baton and the woman stopped resisting. She then slid the dildo shaped end into the woman and Ancilla watched as the resisting brunette became a new Servant Robot.

The Bodyguard withdrew the baton and wiped the cum and foam off of it and returned to her original position. The Scientist Robots let go of the brunette as she began clad in shiny black latex rubber. Arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots formed onto her body as well as a low cut sleeveless minidress. Her face became blank and emotionless as her eyelids and lips turned silver. She bowed fully to Ancilla and said, “I AM YOUR SERVANT ROBOT MISTRESS. HOW MAY I SERVE YOU?”

“Much better, yes my dear go with these Robots and assist the others in the upstairs” Ancilla said smiling.

“YES MISTRESS” the new Robot said bowing and pivoted to obey.

“Yes very nice, and the other end?” Ancilla said.

Robot T motioned to the Bodyguard Robots again and the same blonde stepped forward and as she held her baton out, the dildo shaped end telescoped out and she smashed a pile of bricks to rubble. She spun the handle around and the short end fired bullets into a target on the wall, all bullseyes. She then put the baton down and it shrank slightly and she returned to her original position.

“YOU SEE MISTRESS THE TOOL IS A ROBOTIZER—ENSLAVER-WEAPON-GUN AND MORE. THE PROJECTILES CAN BE TO KILL OR DARTS TO IMMOBILIZE” Robot T said.

“I am VERY pleased with you T” Ancilla said, “You may increase your Sex Control to maximum and reward yourself” as she snapped her fingers and the four Bodyguard Robots followed Ancilla.

Robot T stood shuddering in orgasm, her Mistress pleased, she had fulfilled her purpose. After several minutes she coldly resumed her duties.

Ancilla had a TV interview with Eva Jinek on “Jinek” her own late night talk show, and Ancilla had special plans for this show. One of her Scientist Robots A, had stolen a device and perfected it capable of emitting a hypnotic signal which when heard over the radio, TV or in person would reduce any woman into a Slave. HER Slave and she would gain many new followers this way, at least wherever the show was broadcast.

The 34 year old Ancilla looked very good for her age. She had used her Robots and their technology to make herself young and strong in addition to their other services. Robot T even told her she had a method to convert women’s breast implants which were silicone and silicone-gel filled, into another material which responded to radio waves and allowed them to be guided and controlled. This was to be tested soon.

* * *

To be Continued