The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, m/f, fd, nc, sf, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

I Hear and Obey

Part Three

In her Kingdom, Zdenka sat on her throne clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber as a Sex Slave was at her folds licking deeply.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Then a portal opened and another squad of Robots returned with a group of captives. The women were silent and cooperative, they each had mindless, blissful looks as they approached Zdenka, the Robots bowed and Zdenka said, “Were there any difficulties my Robots?”

“NO MISTRESS. THESE WOMEN WERE TAKEN AT A PARTY AND WERE ALONE AND WERE EASILY SUBDUED MISTRESS AS YOU TOLD US THEY WOULD BE” As Zdenka stopped her Sex Slave and got up and walked around the captives, inspecting them.

One of the women was beautiful Jennifer Love Hewitt and her 36C-26-36″, 5 foot 2 inch 128 pound body and beautiful face, made a perfect choice to serve Zdenka.

Three of the others were models and actresses, and two were bodyguards of Jennifer’s.

Zdenka looked puzzled as she looked at the two Bodyguards as they were very butch and not very attractive she thought.

“THESE TWO WERE HER BODYGUARDS MISTRESS. WE BROUGHT THEM RATHER THAN KILL THEM” one of the robots reported.

“Yes of course you did the right thing my Robots, have them Robotized as new Robot Guards” she said dismissing them.

“YES MISTRESS” one of the Robots said as they took the two Bodyguards away.

Zdenka focused on Jennifer and the three other women, the four she wanted from this party. They were women who Zdenka considered rivals. Women she considered would be more beautiful than her. She could not allow this after all, SHE was to be the most beautiful woman with NO rivals. The women were models and pornstars, Aria Giovanni, Angela White and actress Charisma Carpenter. These were women Zdenka wanted for some time. And since they were not replaced by Slags, she would have to send them back as Agents, at least for now. But they would not go back the same.

Even as she examined the three women, moans were heard then silence as she heard the click of heels and saw the two Bodyguards now looking very feminine and clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe. Their faces were emotionless and blank, their eyelids and lips were silverized and their breasts were slightly enlarged.

“Excellent! Welcome my new Robots, welcome to your new lives. You belong to me now” Zdenka said.

“WE HEAR AND OBEY MISTRESS” both Robots said as they assisted in Guarding the Portal.

The four returned to the party, redressed in more “suitable” outfits.

Jennifer Love-Hewitt/#777 was dressed in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, a low cut leotard, and she still had 36C” breasts. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, her hair down and beautiful.

Aria Giovanni/#778 was dressed in a shiny red and black latex outfit consisting of a red and black latex full length dress with long cape-like sleeves and a low cut front and wide red and black belt. Above the wrist length black latex gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful. The wide black belt had a red section in the front with ten black buttons. These buttons could be pushed alone or together in patterns for certain devices and effects.

Angela White/#779 was dressed in a shiny red and black latex outfit consisting of a red low cut front leotard, arm length black latex gloves, matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful.

Charisma Carpenter/#780 was dressed in a shiny black latex outfit consisting of a black latex full length dress, arm length black latex gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful.

The four arrived back at the party and Jennifer touched to her hidden earpiece saying, “ARRIVAL WITHOUT INCIDENT MISTRESS. PROCEEDING WITH ORDERS” Jennifer said as the four had orders to secure additional females from the party.

* * *

Near the house of Nadine and James, Vera/#725 sat with Robots Nathalie/#747, Tammy/#748, August/#469 and Jessica/#722 all dressed like Vera clad in shiny black latex rubber. They each were now big chested and wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and low cut front minidresses. They each wore a gold bracelet with buttons and a small screen like a watch or display and gold collars. Their long hair was up in ponytails. Their eyes were fixed and glazed and they wore silver lipstick and eyeshadow.

They watched and listened to the house as they saw on a screen James and Nadine were having sex. “Faster…………faster……………..don’t stop………..Ahhhh” Nadine said as she was on-top of James. Nadine was bobbing up and down and Vera/#725 said, “SOON SHE WILL BE ONE OF US………AND HE WILL BE DEAD” almost jealous. But there was no jealousy in Vera’s mind or voice, only obedience.

Then the Robots heard Zdenka’s soft Czech accented voice in their heads, “Do not kill the male, bring him, if he survives crossing the portal, he may serve a purpose.”

“YES MISTRESS WE HEAR AND OBEY” the robots responded.

Nadine was grunting and moaning “………..Ahhhh” as the phone rang.

“Hello?” Nadine answered the phone panting.

“Where is my sister Nadine?” the voice said.

“K-Kathy?” Nadine said puzzled.

“”Yes Kathy and Ellen is here too. Where is our sister? She promised to send them us a text or call us upon arrival in the States but she didn’t, we haven’t heard from her? We tried calling her cell phone but even the international call will not go through? What happened to her Nadine? Is she there?”

“Shit……….no I called the police, Vera never showed up and she missed her Uber. They are looking for her. We……..” Nadine said as she was interrupted.

“I told her not to come! After leaving Karl she……….” Kathy said.

“Leaving Karl? She didn’t tell me that? She said she had something to tell me but……….?”

“Yes she divorced Karl and wanted to see you and try to start over. I warned her! She said these weird women were watching her………..and I told her the states is worse with reports of missing women and guns and talk of robots and killing!”

“I’m sorry Kathy I should have called you…………but I didn’t have your info. This police should though, in Antwerp Kathy and Ellen Van Beek right?”

“We were……….we are on our way there! We will be there in a few hours we are getting ready to take off. We are calling from the plane and they say we have to turn our phones off now” Kathy said.

“Okay we can meet you at the airport Kathy, flight what?........Oh-h okay we will be there” Nadine said as she hung up.

“Kathy? Ellen? Vera’s sisters?” James said.

“Yes. They will be here in 14 hours” Nadine said as they went back to sex.

Vera/#725 heard the names of her sisters and felt nothing. She knew to inform her Mistress however, “MISTRESS THE SISTERS OF VERA ARE COMING HERE FROM BELGIUM”

“Yes I know my Robot thank you, I have them taken care of hahahaha”

“YES MISTRESS” Vera said.

* * *

“We are airborne, we will be there in 14 hours and we will help find Vera” Kathy said.

“Yes we should try to sleep if we can Kathy, we need to be rested when we get to the states” Ellen said.

“Yes……I know……….I’ll try……….but you know I hate to fly” Kathy said.

“I know but we are safe, what could happen?” Ellen said.

In the seats behind them sat two women wearing shiny PVC overcoats outfits of shiny black latex rubber. Each wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and they wore a gold bracelet and gold collar and their hair were up in ponytails. Otherwise they were naked, their pubic area smooth and bare and each had gold rings in their nipples and clitoral hoods. They stared blankly ahead and had silver eyelids and lips.

The stewardess walked to them and said, “I have carried out your instructions” looking blank faced.

“GOOD SLAVE” they said as she went on to carry out her duties.

Adjacent to Kathy and Ellen, in the back were two other women, wearing shiny black PVC Policewoman type hats, long sleeve zip up front tops, minishorts, belts, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collars, hoop earrings (which act as antennae for earpieces they wear), whips mounted on their right boot top and their eyelids are silverized. Their hair is pulled back into pony tails. Their faces cold and unemotional, they stare blankly ahead. On their tops were the numbers 77 and 37. A brunette and a redhead. They appeared more “normal” due to a chameleon circuit. They got onto the flight by enslaving a Security woman.

They sat in the back and in front of them was a man and a woman, and the man kept looking back at them. “I’m telling you Lena, those women behind us……..something is weird about them?”

“They look pretty but normal?” Lena said.

“No I swear when I look at them I see this weird swirly pattern and women in shiny clothes with guns! Am I losing it?” he said.

No Aric………..I mean if you think that tell a Stewardess and she can tell the Captain” Lena said.

“No I need to keep an eye on them, you go tell them honey I will stay here” Aric said.

“Fine but I am going to pee first” Lena said as she got up and went to the bathroom/lavatory which was in the tail.

One of the women, the redhead also got up and followed her.

Lena was peeing and cleaning herself when she opened the door to the bathroom. The door was pushed open and the redhead forced her way in, and sprayed a gas which Lena started to scream but instead came in her panties and her face lost all expression. The redhead #37 locked the door and said, “YOU ARE MY SLAVE. YOU WILL TELL ME WHAT THE MALE SAID TO YOU.”

“yessss Slave………..he told me he can see you in shiny clothes………with guns and wanted me to tell a stewardess so she would tell the Captain………” Lena said.

“AND WHAT DID YOU SAY AND SEE SLAVE?”

“……slave…….yes……..I said you were pretty but I see normal woman……so pretty…………” Lena said totally enslaved to the Robot.

“You will become one of us Slave………..you have done well” #37 said as she turned Lena around by the hair and pulling her pants down she extended a large dildo, and rammed the phallus into Lena from behind. Lena moaned and grunted then went silent.

Lena returned to her seat and sat down.

“Lena did you tell them? The redhead got up and she……….Lena?” Aric said as he realized as he looked at his blonde wife Lena, he saw the same swirly pattern………..”Lena!?” he said as she grabbed his face and head and with one quick twist snapped his neck, covering his mouth until he was still.

She then coldly covered him up with the blanket.

The stewardess came over and she said, “Oh he fell asleep.”

“YES DO NOT WAKE HIM. HE IS FINALLY AT PEACE” Lena said, appearing normal as she did, but in truth had a shiny new outfit with a new white #122 on her shiny new top.

Lena belonged to Ancilla now.

* * *

To be Continued