The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, m/f, fd, nc, sf, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

I Hear and Obey

Part Five

6000 miles away, Ancilla had a TV interview with Eva Jinek on “Jinek” a late night talk show.

Eva was dressed conservatively, but Ancilla wore a wild outfit of shiny latex rubber. A shiny red latex bustier minidress with arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a red purse. Her blonde hair was down and beautiful.

Off stage, her four BodyGuard Robots stood guard as two more, brunette Bodyguard Robots joined them. Two women they “recruited” in the makeup area. One who just prepared Ancilla for the show backstage.

Ancilla saw them and smiled. She felt safe with them there. They each wore shiny black and blue latex rubber outfits consisting of a long sleeve, low cut front blue and black latex top covering their enhanced breasts—each now 36DD. Black latex pants covering dildo panties with dildos in both openings rewarding their obedience. High heeled ankle boots with bigger heels not stiletto—for stability and running or jumping. Their eyelids and lips were silverized as were their areole under their tops. Their hair was held with black latex rubber bands into pony tails and they each carried a small black police-like T-shaped baton. On one end, the longer end, it was shaped like a penis—a dildo. The other end was flat and had a hole in it. The handle was in the middle like a T or L shape, it was a combination weapon/tool.

Eva questioned Ancilla, “Ancilla I have to ask you, these outfits are hot. Your associates, they are dressed hotly too, they are your Bodyguards?”

“Yes Eva, they are my Bodyguards and Personal Assistants. I have many such Ro……….Assistants. I am always taking new applicants” Ancilla said smiling.

“Yes about that Ancilla, the reason I asked you here tonight was to talk about the rumors that you are behind some of the weird goings on. Reports of women who are turned into some sort of Slave or Robot and…………..” Eva said as she started to show pictures when Ancilla reached into her purse and activated a small control device. There was a high pitched sound, which was almost inaudible, but sounded like a very high dog whistle.

Eva stopped as did all the women on stage, and in the audience. As did all the women watching the broadcast. Eva shuddered in her seat and then resumed with a new tone in her voice, “Ancilla I-I……….forgive my rudeness………I was going to ask you if you knew anything but of course you do not” Eva said now staring at Ancilla.

“Thank you Eva, of course I don’t. What I do know is that I need help. I want all those so inclined to work for me, to help me” Ancilla said testing the effects of her device first.

“Yes! Of course Ancilla! I want to work for you!” Eva said as did all the women in the crew, all the women in the studio audience, all the women who watched and heard the broadcast.

Ancilla smiled…………….

* * *

Almost 1000 miles away from Belgium, 5000 miles to landing,

“We’ll be there in 12 hours Ellen, stop worrying. We will help find Vera” Kathy said.

“I know I can’t help it Kathy………” Ellen said.

The stewardess walked to them and said, “I have drinks for you both” looking blank faced.

“Okay thank you/” Kathy said.

“Yes thank you” Ellen said as they took them and the stewardess walked back to the seats behind them.

In the seats behind them sat two women wearing shiny PVC overcoats outfits of shiny black latex rubber. Each wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and they wore a gold bracelet and gold collar and their hair were up in ponytails. Otherwise they were naked, their pubic area smooth and bare and each had gold rings in their nipples and clitoral hoods. They stared blankly ahead and had silver eyelids and lips.

These two waited patiently to take the two sisters.

But in the back of the plane,

Three women, wearing shiny black PVC Policewoman type hats, long sleeve zip up front tops, minishorts, belts, arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with white bands and gun holsters holding two .45 Cal black multifunction pistols, black Control collars, hoop earrings (which act as antennae for earpieces they wear), whips mounted on their right boot top and their eyelids are silverized. Their hair is pulled back into pony tails. Their faces cold and unemotional, they stare blankly ahead. On their tops were the numbers 37, 77 and 122. A redhead, a brunette and now a blonde. They appeared more “normal” due to a chameleon circuit.

“MISTRESS HAS GIVEN US PERMISSION TO PROCEED” #37 said.

“THE RIVAL HAS TWO ROBOTS SITTING BEHIND THE TARGETS. WE MUST REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS” #77 said.

Meanwhile,

Ellen drank her drink and was now staring blankly ahead. Kathy was sipping hers but it was enough. Both stopped moving and talking and the stewardess took their glasses and told the Robots behind them, “They are affected Mistresses”

“GOOD SLAVE. ENSURE WE ARE NOT OBSERVED” one of them said as the lights were turned down for the night flight and curtains drawn.

The two women wearing shiny PVC overcoats moved close to the seats in front of them and rubbing their crotches phalluses extended on their crotches and they were extended to double their normal robotizing length and they pushed them through the cracks folds of the seats. The dildos slid into Kathy and Ellen’s seat belted bodies and the two were unable to resist. They were impaled by the dildos in their vaginas from behind.

Five minutes later,

Kathy and Ellen sat in their seats in outfits of shiny black latex rubber. Each wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and they wore a gold bracelet and gold collar and their hair were up in ponytails. Otherwise they were naked, their pubic area smooth and bare and each had gold rings in their nipples and clitoral hoods. They stared blankly ahead and had silver eyelids and lips.

The stewardess then moved to check on them and the two were changed and Kathy said, “WE FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW.”

“Yes Mistress I am here to serve you both now” as she bowed to them.

* * *

Almost 5000 miles away, Vera/#725 in the US received new information.

She sat with the other Robots and said, “VERA’S SISTERS ARE NEW ROBOTS. THEY ARE COMING TO ASSIST US” Vera/#725 said as they all sat clad in shiny black latex rubber. They were each big chested and wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and low cut front minidresses. They each wore a gold bracelet with buttons and a small screen like a watch or display and gold collars. Their long hair was up in ponytails. Their eyes were fixed and glazed and they wore silver lipstick and eyeshadow.

* * *

Almost 1100 miles away from Belgium, 4900 miles to landing,

Kathy and Ellen sat in their seats in outfits of shiny black latex rubber. Each wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and they wore a gold bracelet and gold collar and their hair were up in ponytails. Otherwise they were naked, their pubic area smooth and bare and each had gold rings in their nipples and clitoral hoods. They stared blankly ahead and had silver eyelids and lips.

The two now wore shiny PVC overcoats to conceal their outfits.

They knew the fate of Vera now—she was one of them. They all belonged to Zdenka now.

As instructed they opened a portal on the plane and the four plus their stewardess slave went through. The women on the plane that saw this were hysterical but the three Enforcer Robots in the back acted and just then, in the checked baggage gas sprayed out filling the cargo area then the rest of the plane. All the women in the plane stopped moving and the men died instantly.

Lena/#122 went to the front and took control of the plane, ensuring it was on autopilot and the three began robotizing all the suitable women on the plane.

The Airbus 380 and its 800 passengers—450 men were dead and 300 of the women were “Suitable” and robotized. The doors opened and 303 Robots jumped or walked out as the jet was over Ireland. The robots fell or “flew” from 34,000 feet to the ground, unharmed, landing softly on their heels. The jet crashed in Ireland and any evidence of foul play was destroyed—or was it?

* * *

In the morning, 6000 miles away from Ancilla and her forces,

James and Nadine were getting dressed expecting to go pick up Kathy and Ellen in a few hours. Outside the robots waited Vera/#725 sat with Robots Nathalie/#747, Tammy/#748, August/#469 and Jessica/#722 all dressed like Vera clad in shiny black latex rubber. Now they were joined by Kathy and Ellen.

There was a knock on the door and Nadine was surprised to see Kathy and Ellen, dressed in shiny PVC overcoats and underneath outfits of shiny black latex rubber. Each wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and they wore a gold bracelet and gold collar and their hair were up in ponytails. Otherwise they were naked, their pubic area smooth and bare and each had gold rings in their nipples and clitoral hoods. They stared blankly ahead and had silver eyelids and lips. Nadine was puzzled, “Your flight wasn’t due for a few hours? How did you two?”

“WE TOOK AN EARLIER FLIGHT” Kathy said as on the TV news of the airline crash in Ireland, and all 800 plus were missing and presumed dead.

(SLAVE COME TO US) James heard in his mind and obeyed instantly.

Nadine was busy talking to Ellen and Kathy.

James walked outside and across around the block toward the waiting Enforcer Robots. But as the mindless Slave walked toward his Robot Mistresses, another car, a limousine drove next to him and two PVC clad women grabbed him and pulled him into the limousine and it sped away.

He struggled, he needed to obey the summons to his Robot Mistresses until he felt the slap of latex gloves on his face. He continued to resist and was slapped again and then sprayed in the mouth with a mist and he passed out.

The Enforcer Robots realized their Slave failed to respond and now they detected Rival Robots in the house. They reported failure to their Mistress Ancilla but they were told, “Standby and wait there……..we will send additional Robots” by Ancilla.

James awoke in the floor of the limousine, at the boots of a woman. He heard, “Get him off the floor” in a soft German accent.

“You?” James said as he recognized the woman.

“Yes fool…………I saved your ass back there………literally” the brunette said.

* * *

Two women arrived via helicopter, and they combed the crash site with the other investigators. The two women were French, one from Interpol, one a reporter working with the Interpol Agent on a promised story.

“I am Agent Vienne Catrin of French Interpol. This is my Assistant in this investigation” Vienne said. The two were now unlikely allies in investigation strange assurances.

The Assistant/Reporter was beautiful, a lovely auburn haired brunette. She looked like Danielle De Metz, a famous French actress. She said, “I am Nathalie Duhamel a reporter for France 24” Nathalie said.

“Vienne my sister……….Therese…………Therese Duhamel. She was supposed to be on this flight” Nathalie said.

“Oh?”

“Yes luckily she went to Belgium instead for a position with a woman there……….Ancilla something” Nathalie said.

“Oh much better choice than huh?” Vienne said.

“Yes” Nathalie said unaware her sister was in grave danger.

“So Agent Vienne what brings you here? Does Interpol suspect terrorism? The jet was bound for the US, they are due to arrive soon as well?” an Irish Investigator said, a man in a red shirt.

“No the reports of the UFOs, the witnesses reported they saw bodies flying down unharmed?” Vienne said.

“Hahahaha they were drunk ma’am. Clearly………..I mean there are a few bodies out of the crash, maybe more in the ocean as many are missing, probably when the door fell off” the redshirted man said.

“How many bodies are missing?” Vienne said.

“Well as near as we can figure, about twenty men and over three-hundred women”

The redshirted man said.

“Don’t you think that number is a little odd?” Vienne said.

“You mean the ratio of men to women missing?” the redshirted man said.

“Yes that’s exactly what I mean” Vienne said.

“Yes the black boxes—well orange—are missing too. The flight controller said the flight was on autopilot when it spiraled out of control after being depressurized according to the date they got. But without the black boxes we can’t know for sure. Also the door was found undamaged on the coast a few miles from here and those weird UFO sightings” the redshirted man said snickering.

“This is not funny sir…………” Vienne said as she walked away with Nathalie.

“This is like the others isn’t it?” Nathalie asked Vienne.

“Yes………..more women missing then men. And the evidence missing to show what happened” Vienne said.

“How many does this one make Vienne?” Nathalie asked Vienne.

“Twenty if you count the older ones………….but the older flights said the women were wearing fetish outfits and exited the plane after it crashed unharmed” Vienne said. “They also said there was a strange woman in green and black shiny material.”

“And the newer ones?” Nathalie asked Vienne.

“Some of the same, but some………..wearing shiny black outfits with policewomen hats……..weird I know” Vienne said.

“But this one is the first they disappeared in flight………….weird look at this photos on the edge of this crash site, in the sand” Vienne said, “What do you make of these?”

“Footprints……….lots of them………….boots it looks like. Boots with sharp heels……..in sand?” Nathalie said puzzled.

“Exactly………let’s look around some more” Vienne said.

One of the other women were checking the wreckage of the cargo hold and found a shiny black PVC bag and inside a cylinder, an empty gas cylinder. She started to yell out to the others she found something when she saw two women near her, and she thought ‘How strange? Those women look like they have a swirly pattern around them?’ as she grunted and went silent as she felt a large phallus slide into her from behind and the feel of a latex clad hand covering her mouth…………..

The cylinder and the bag then disappeared.

Vienne and Nathalie had no idea how much danger they were in.

One of the Irish Investigators called from her phone, “MISTRESS WE ARE SECURING ALL EVIDENCE FROM THE CRASH. THERE IS A FEMALE FROM INTERPOL HERE………..YES MISTRESS UNDERSTOOD.”

Vienne had just returned from a much needed vacation. She had been in France and had lots of fond memories in the sun and relaxing by the ocean. She received a phone call, “Excuse me Nathalie…………..yes hello this is Agent Catrin?”

“Signaler l’esclave” (Report Slave) Vienne heard and shuddered as she went wide eyed and silent. “Etes-vous seul Esclave?”(Are you alone Slave?)

“Non” (No) Vienne said coldly.

“Se rendre à un endroit où vous pouvez parler Esclave” (Get to a location you can talk Slave) and Vienne obeyed.

“I can speak now Mistress”

“Report Slave”

“We suspect involvement of one of your rivals Mistress. We are uncertain which one” Vienne said as she waited for instructions from her Goddess.

“Find out and report to me. Deliver any technology to me Slave, understood?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Good Slave. Resume your tasks and forget me for now” the woman said,

“Yes Mistress……” as Vienne hung up then she was wondering, ‘What was I doing?’ as she rejoined Nathalie.

* * *

A beautiful French woman, model and socialite in public, sat at poolside as latex clad women waited on her every whim. The woman’s name was Mel Dedigama, publically known only as a fashion model.

But in truth was the leader of a French group of human Robots she was using to commit crimes including robberies and kidnappings to gain power. But she had many rivals.

Mel sat clad in a sleeveless PVC mistress dress, wrist length PVC gloves, and thigh high stiletto heeled platform PVC boots and sat smoking her odorless drug cigarettes. Her hair was back and she looked extremely beautiful.

Her Robots all clad in shiny black PVC and bodysuits with arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots or latex bikinis with gloves and boots were the two types of Robots she had now as well as Sex Slaves.

“Ahhh yes………you please me Slave…….” Mel said as she came in a Sex Slaves mouth and she eagerly lapped it up.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Soon Vienne will deliver new technology from my elusive rivals…….and I will gain more power” Mel said pleased with herself.

* * *

To be Continued