The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, m/f, fd, nc, sf, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

I Hear and Obey

Part Six

Nadine was talking to Kathy and Ellen then she noticed James was gone. Outside the robots waited Vera/#725 sat with Robots Nathalie/#747, Tammy/#748, August/#469 and Jessica/#722 all dressed like Vera clad in shiny black latex rubber.

Nadine was puzzled, “Where did James go?”

There was a knock on the door and Nadine was surprised to see Vera and the others, dressed in shiny black latex rubber. Each wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and they wore a gold bracelet and gold collar and their hair were up in ponytails. Otherwise they were naked, their pubic area smooth and bare and each had gold rings in their nipples and clitoral hoods. They stared blankly ahead and had silver eyelids and lips.

“Vera? You are okay? W-why are you dressed like that?” Nadine said as she turned to see Kathy and Ellen had lost their shiny overcoats and they were dressed like Vera and the others. “Vera what is going on? Why are all of you dressed like this? Where is James?”

“NEVERMIND THE MALE. WE SERVE A MISTRESS WHO DESIRES YOU AS WELL NADINE” Vera/#725 said.

“Vera you are acting so funny? Mistress? Vera you……..the strange women following you?”

“YES. THEY FOUND ME. NOW I AM ONE OF THEM. AS YOU WILL BE NADINE. THE MISTRESS DESIRES YOU TO SERVE HER TOO” Vera said as Kathy/#825 and Ellen/#826 grabbed her.

“No Vera please! Let me go! What have they done to you?”

“THIS” as Vera rubber her crotch and a large phallus sprung forth from her crotch.

Kathy/#825 and Ellen/#826 turned her.

“No Vera please! Vera!” Nadine pleaded as Vera walked her dildo into Nadine from behind. Nadine grunted and moaned then went silent and stopped resisting.

* * *

“You?” James said as he recognized the woman.

“Yes me?…………I told you I saved your ass back there………” the brunette said in disbelief, “You think you would be grateful?” she said, her soft German accent not betraying she was irritated.

“Stella?”

“Mistress Stella……has it been that long?”

“We need to go back, Nadine she………..”

“She is fucked. They were about to robotize her when you went all zombie and walked out, going to your Enforcer Robot Mistress I think, they almost got you” Stella said.

“But Nadine?”

“I said she is fucked and by now she is, it’s too late for her, she is joining her friend by now” Stella said, “Your ONLY chance of freeing her is doing exactly what I say and me helping you. Otherwise she will be lost to you forever.”

“Fine……….what do you want?”

“Your soul. Hahahaha no I just love saying that, the look on your face. No I told you before when I helped you, that one was free, this one will cost you. I want you to serve me. Agree to that and I will help you free her and the others she has taken” Stella said.

“Who has taken?”

“An old rival, Zdenka…………she is very powerful. More like a witch or sorceress then a woman. I have encountered her and her Robots and Slaves before. Look into every disaster or accident where women are missing and she will be involved. Or if you rather I can take you back there and you can join them?” Stella said as she held out her black latex gloved hand for him to kiss it.

He reached for her gloved hand and kissed it, lowering his head in subservience as she wanted saying, “I will serve you Mistress” as Stella smiled.

The beautiful 37 year old Stella was much older then she looked. She claimed publically that she was born in 1976 in Berlin Germany and she appeared to be about 40 years old but the truth was much more disturbing. She was alive during WW2 and participated in experimentation on Jewish women for the Third Reich—for the Nazis. Her real name was Baroness Stella Von Weisskopf, born in 1910. She was well over 100 years old. She had aged normally until age 21 then she aged one year for every 4 or 5 years. She hid this fact by moving frequently and eliminating those who became suspicious.

Over these 63 years since WWII Stella Herrin developed her enslaving drugs, her Robotizer and all of her other advances. She acquired wealth with her successes and taking it from her victims.

“Very well. To my mansion my Robots we have much to do” Stella said as she motioned for James to undress.

* * *

As Stella said, Nadine was naked as Vera/#725 was fucking her with her phallus. Watching were Robots Kathy/#825, Ellen/#826, Nathalie/#747, Tammy/#748, August/#469 and Jessica/#722 all clad in shiny black latex rubber. All dressed in arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and they wore a gold bracelet and gold collar and their hair were up in ponytails. Otherwise they were naked, their pubic area smooth and bare and each had gold rings in their nipples and clitoral hoods. They stared blankly ahead and had silver eyelids and lips.

Nadine was fucked by Vera then she removed her dildo and coldly wiped it off. Then Nadine’s breasts swelled to 38DD and her new outfit like theirs formed onto her naked body.

“WHERE IS THE MALE?” Vera asked Nadine/#840.

“HE LEFT AS NADINE SPOKE WITH KATHY AND ELLEN” Nadine said as she talked about herself in the third person.

“YES. HE WAS UNDER THE CONTROL OF ENFORCER ROBOTS. WE WILL REPORT TO THE MISTRESS FOR INSTRUCTIONS” Vera/#725 said as a portal opened and all but two Robots went through. The other two Nathalie/#747 and Tammy/#748 went out to the futuristic car and took it into a portal as well.

The Enforcer Robots were there and waited as instructed.

* * *

Mistress Stella Van Herrin sat on a throne-like chair clad in shiny black latex rubber. She wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a low cut front leotard. She wore a bracelet on her right gloved arm and small matching gold earrings and her dark hair was up in a ponytail. She wore lightly tinted sunglass-like glasses and light red lipstick.

James was naked except for a pair of shiny black latex shorts, his penis encased in a latex sheath. He knelt before Stella. He had already pleasured her for a short time and ingested her nectar and kissed her clit ring making him hers forever.

Stella sat guarded by robotized women, clad in shiny black latex rubber arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and a low cut front leotard.

Stella looked at her Slave and remembered her bargain. She pressed a button on her bracelet and James blinked and looked at what he was wearing and looked at Stella saying, “What have you done to me?”

“You agreed to serve me. In return I will help you free Nadine and the others, but this is all under my terms Slave. MINE. OR should I return you to the state you just were forever?”

“No Mistress! I am your Slave. I agree to whatever you want Mistress” he quickly said.

“Better. Now I know Nadine was taken with the others to Zdenka’s realm. No one who goes there comes back unless working for Zdenka. We must watch for her next move. She just took several models and porn stars from a party, I took a few myself from that one. We need to wait………….perhaps there is something we can do in the meantime?”

“No I-I…….” as Stella looked at him sternly and he obeyed. James went to work at Stella’s pussy lapping and licking away as Stella said, “Yes a good Slave. You belong to me now………you will help me gain Zdenka’s forces and powers and I will free you and your Nadine………..perhaps”

“Mmmmmpppfff” SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“You will obey me completely. James after this that troublesome free will of yours will be gone. You will not remember Nadine or anyone else. You love me and obey me Slave. You are my Slave now and forever. You exist only to obey me……you will obey me”

“SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

James licked deeply, his arms locked around Stella’s black latex low cut leotard. He tasted her and licked Stella’s dewy slit. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and James took in her nectar—lots of it. His memory was now gone and he existed only to serve Mistress Stella.

* * *

In her throne room, Zdenka sat, her pants unzipped as two Robots were busy pleasuring her. Robots Vera/#725 and Nadine/#840.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Zdenka said in her soft Czech accent, “Yes excellent my Robots. Soon I will have 1000 Robots, then a million, then all women on Earth will be my Robots. You will both serve me well, together, with your sisters. You will lead expeditions through the portal to the past, present and future to gather females for me. Like the others……….” Zdenka said as on a massive wall of screens in front of her, she watched her Robots on patrols in various time periods and locations on Earth. ‘Who could oppose her?’ She thought as she laughed.

* * *

A portal opened and Six Robots walked through.

Jennifer Love-Hewitt/#777 was dressed in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, a low cut leotard, and she still had 36C” breasts. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, her hair down and beautiful.

Aria Giovanni/#778 was dressed in a shiny red and black latex outfit consisting of a red and black latex full length dress with long cape-like sleeves and a low cut front and wide red and black belt. Above the wrist length black latex gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful. The wide black belt had a red section in the front with ten black buttons. These buttons could be pushed alone or together in patterns for certain devices and effects.

Angela White/#779 was dressed in a shiny red and black latex outfit consisting of a red low cut front leotard, arm length black latex gloves, matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful.

Charisma Carpenter/#780 was dressed in a shiny black latex outfit consisting of a black latex full length dress, arm length black latex gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful.

Vanessa Marcil/#791 was dressed in a shiny black latex outfit consisting of a black latex full length dress, arm length black latex gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful.

Jennifer Garner/#792 was dressed in a shiny black latex outfit consisting of a black latex full length dress, arm length black latex gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots. Underneath her outfit her pubic area was shaved smooth and bare she had gold rings in her nipples and clitoral hood. Her eyelids and lips were silverized, and her hair was down and beautiful.

The Robots were underdressed for the flooding ship and ice cold water, but they were immune to the effects of the cold.

Robot Jennifer/#777 said, “WE MUST MOVE QUICKLY. THE UPPER DECKS ARE CROWDED WE WILL TAKE THE FEMALES BELOW UNTIL THE LIFEBOATS ARE AWAY.” Zdenka sent the Robots to take the 103 women who died on Titanic and rescue them. Not for noble purposes but for use as Robots.

The portal opens and the last of the 100 women are marched through portal under control. A man sees this and pleads to be saved as the portal closes and the lights go out on the ship and it begins to break up and sink. There were no survivors to tell of the strange shiny clad women who took the women off the ship.

* * *

In her throne room, Zdenka sat, her pants unzipped as her Robots were busy pleasuring her. She was very pleased she had taken the women before they were “wasted” as she saw it. She smiled as she thought of her actions. Not of caring but of desire not to waste 100 women. Plus the fact her robots looted the riches of the ship for her, including gold and jewelry lost on that ship. She wasted no time having them cleaned up and robotized.

She watched and planned…………..

* * *

To be Continued