The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, m/f, fd, nc, sf, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: A powerful woman maintains her supply of Slaves from Earth of the past and present.

Also thank you to Medusa Guardette SG-105/Robot GX-1 for her ideas and input.

I Hear and Obey

Part Eight

Mistress Stella awoke naked, chained to a wall as she was guarded by two of Zdenka’s Robots.

Also there were one of Zdenka’s Assistants clad inshiny blue-green latex rubber. Her outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve low cut top and pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots. She had light red lips and shiny blue-green eyelids.

Stella spoke to the green-blue latex clad brunette, “Where am I? Where are my clothes? Answer me! I demand you answer me!”

“YOU DEMAND NOTHING HERE STELLA VAN HERRIN. YOU ARE IN THE REALM OF THE GODDESS AND SOON YOU WILL BE ONE OF US AND SERVE HER FOREVER” the brunette said coldly, clearly reciting her programmed script.

“Zdenka? How? Never!” Stella exclaimed.

“ONCE YOU ARE CONVERTED YOU WILLTHINK MOREACCURATELY” the Assistant said, now ignoring her pleas as she seemed to be scanning and examining Stella.

Then Zdenka walked in guarded by her new Time Policewoman Robots and two of her regular Robots. Stella saw Zdenka and gasped.

The Assistant stopped what she was doing and bowed to Zdenka.

“Report” Zdenka said in a soft Czech accent standing before Linda, clad in her shiny black and blue-green latex rubber. She wore shiny black arm length gloves and black pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots a short sleeve low cut front blue-green top. Zdenka’s hair was down and beautiful and she had red lipstick and light eye makeup. Zdenka was smoking her odorless drug cigar with no odor.

“THE SUBJECT IS READY MISTRESS. SHE HAD A RING IN HER CLITORAL HOOD AND OTHER HIDDEN DEVICESWHICH HAVE BEEN REMOVED AND DESTROYED. SHE IS READY TO BE CONVERTED ORROBOTIZEDASYOU DESIRE HIGHNESS” the Assistant said awaiting her response.

Stella realized her forces and her Slave…….”Zdenka? We finally meet. W-what are you going to do with me? And where are my Robots and my male Slave?”

“Ah yes, they are all mine now. Except those at your mansion and elsewhere than this realm. You will of course turn them and all assets over tome at once. And as for the male he is MY Slave now. You took him from my Robots. They were to bring him to me previously. He is mine now. He is with his girlfriend again hahaha” Zdenka said smiling.

“Impossible! He was brainwashed as my Slave, and no one can break that control except me!” Stella said.

“Oh you mean like Linda the bank girl? Fool! Your overconfidence and vanity is how I captured you so easily. Don’t believe me? I will show you” as Zdenka motioned and Stella saw her former Slave walk in. He bowed to Zdenka and said, “YOU SUMMONED ME HIGHNESS?”

“No!” Stella gasped seeing him clad in inshiny blue-green latex rubber. His outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve top and pants with his erect penis in a sheath sticking out like a dildo. He wore black boots and shiny blue-green eyelids.

“Yes he turned out quite well I think. My first male Assistant, most die when they pass through the portal when I have tried in the past. But now he is here he is mine forever” Zdenka said syndly.

“No………………you hate males…………you would not……..” Stella said in disbelief.

“Hahahaha yes they are useless. But my Robot Nadine and Melanie seemed to think he was special—they were right. He will be my only Male Assistant. Here I will show you his devotion, James pleasure me here in front of this prisoner”

“YES GODDESS. I HEAR AND OBEY” as he knelt before Zdenka, spread the slit in her black latex pants open with his fingers and was then busy at her folds licking deeply.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“You see he is mine. More than Slave, he is a Roboslave, brainwashed then robotized by his former girlfriend to serve me now. As you will be Stella” Zdenka said laughing.

“No! My Robots will free me!” Stella said.

“Hahahaha no I think not. My realm exists outside time and space. Only I or one of my servants may enter. If for example you stole a portal control device and tried to leave, or enter you will be killed. Most males are vaporized. And your devices are destroyed. So you will contact your forces and order them to surrender control to me” Zdenka said, “Poslouchat!” (Obey!).

“No! Never!” Stella said as she watched the Male servant pleasuring Zdenka.

“Obey me and I will let you serve with him and others you desire. Obey me and I will share my secrets with you and you and the other Assistants will help me rule this planet” Zdenka said appealing to Stella’s desire for her knowledge and technology.

Thinking she can escape, Stella said, “Yes I will do as you say……….” As Zdenka allows Stella to contact her forces, and she tells them “Obey Zdenka now as your Mistress, as will I” and thinking she has appeased Zdenka relaxes.

“My Assistant stop. Has she done as I asked?” Zdenka asked.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP……..”NO MAJESTY. SHE TOLD THEM IN CODE SHE IS YOUR PRISONER. THEY WILL TRY TO FREE HER AT THEIR FIRST OPPORTUNITY. MAY I RESUME HIGHNESS?”

“No. Join Robots Melanie and Tiffany, robotizing the last batch of captives” Zdenka said as she squeezed his member and added, “You will service me later”

“YES GODDESS I HEAR AND OBEY” as he rose and walked out to obey.

Then Zdenka motioned and Robots August /#469, Robot Jessica/#722, Robot Vera/#725 and Nadine/#840 walked in and bowed to their Goddess.

“Yes my Robots. Take this German whore and take her to be mind wiped after you extract her knowledge. Then brainwash and robotize her in to a new Assistant” Zdenka commanded.

“YES MISTRESS. WE HEARAND OBEY” as the four bowed and unshackled Stella and took her out.

Zdenka smiled and watched and planned her next rival to be eliminated.

* * *

Agent Vienne Catrin of French Interpol and her “Assistant” Nathalie Duhamel, a reporter for France 24 found the Enforcer Robots checked baggage. The one with a gas canister in it. Vienne hid this from the other investigators. She and Nathalie put it in an area already searched. Vienne noticed a lot of the reporters trying to get into the crash site were wearing shiny clothes. Nathalie asked, “Vienne why aren’t we telling the others we found this?”

“This indicates sabotage and there is something weird going on here? Those reporters over there look how they are dressed?”

“What? The shiny boots and coats?”

“Yes. Do those fetish boots seem suitable for a rainy Ireland day? And at a muddy crash site?”

“No”

“And my reports of the missing women all say witnesses reported shiny clothes and fetish boots”

A security guard was in a house on the perimeter as two Enforcer Robots fucked her in the mouth and pussy from behind with their extended phalluses as they told her “YOU WILL SOON BE ONE OF US………….THEN YOU WILL ASSIST US” SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH as they were silent except for the sounds of sex.

The security guard was seen after five minutes, and she now wore shiny black PVC gloves, and platform boots under her Security Uniform.

She allowed the two Enforcer Robots inside the crash site and they appeared as normal women except for their boots and a haze around them.

Vienne saw them and knew she was right. The two were stopped but displayed the “proper ID” and allowed to continue.

The redshirted man found the luggage with the canister and moved it. Residual gas sprayed out and the man fell over dying instantly.

Vienne and Nathalie went to the area and saw the dead man. Vienne had Nathalie move the luggage as she called for help.

As Vienne took the luggage to their car in the back seat and got in the passenger seat and shut the door. The cylinder jiggled and more gas sprayed out and Nathalie stopped moving staring blankly ahead.

Vienne got in the car and said “That cylinder might not be empty, where is it?”

“In the back seat……..”

“Are you okay Nathalie?”

“yes. I am fine”

“How do you feel?”

“I want to obey”

“Did the gas spray out?”

“yessss. I came………I waited for instructions”

“Why?”

“I must obey”

“The gas must enslave women and kill men. That explains a lot…………We need to get this out of here and get help for you Nathalie, but we need to out this cylinder in the trunk or in a bag or something” Vienne said as she noticed two women walking near them which appeared normal except for their boots and a haze around them.

But just then, Nathalie’s phone rang and she was in no condition to answer it so Vienne answered it. It was Nathalie’s sister Therese, “NATHALIE THIS IS THERESE. STAY THERE. MY EMPLOYER HAS A POSITION FOR BOTH OF YOU” Therese said in a very monotone voice.

“This is Vienne not Nathalie, she can’t……….answer the phone right now. What do you mean stay here? What makes you think we are going anywhere?” as Vienne looked at the women seeming talking into their bracelets or watches.

“YOU FOUND SOMETHING………..A CYLINDER. IT BELONGS TO MY EMPLOYER. GIVE IT TO THE TWO WOMEN IN FRONT OF YOUR CAR. THEY WILL TAKE IT WITHOUT MAKING A SCENE FOR THE OTHER WOMEN AT THE CRASH SITE. AND YOU TWO WILL GO WITH THEM. THEY WILL BRING YOU TO WHERE I AM VIENNE” Therese said in a very monotone voice which is what troubled Vienne the most.

“No!” Vienne said as she raced off, but the cylinder was still not secured. She swerved around the two women and the security guard with shiny black gloves and boots and as she hit several bumps the cylinder let out more gas. The hiss of the gas was subtle but the effects were very obvious. Vienne stopped moving staring blankly ahead. She came in her panties as she coasted to a stop on the side of the road.

* * *

Stella found herself strapped into a chair with a device aimed at her head as Robots August /#469, Robot Jessica/#722, Robot Vera/#725 and Nadine/#840 hovered around her and prepared her. Stella had been drugged and was groggy. Her last recollection was hearing Zdenka say, “…………….Take this German whore and take her to be mind wiped after you extract her knowledge. Then brainwash and robotize her in to a new Assistant” so she knew her time was limited.

“Please! I am more valuable as I am then as a mind wiped servant!”

The robotized women ignored her pleas as they were programmed only to obey.

Nadine/#840 went to the console as the other three stood by at Robot attention.

“No ahhhhhh!” Stella managed as Robot Nadine/#840 activated power. She turned a knob to “EXTRACT” and on a screen images from Stella’s mind were seen starting from moments ago and flashing backward from her memory as her memory was being scanned and deleted as it was extracted.

Zdenka watched, sitting in a chair clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber.

She wore her shiny black arm length gloves and black pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots a short sleeve low cut front blue-green top. The blonde’s hair was down and beautiful and she had red lipstick and light eye makeup. She was smoking one of her odorless drug cigars.

At her pussy was her Robot Melanie/#627. Robot Tiffany/#628 just stood at Robot attention at her side holding a silver tray with a drink on it.

Melanie Johnson and Tiffany Anderson were dressed in shiny black latex rubber. Each wore arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and they wore a gold bracelet and gold collar and their hair were up in ponytails. Otherwise they were naked, their pubic area smooth and bare and each had gold rings in their nipples and clitoral hoods. Melanie licked Zdenka’s pussy deeply through the slit in her latex pants.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Yes my dear……………this is what you were born for” referring to the robotized Melanie, as she watched the images from Stella’s mind flashing fast, showing her memories as they were being erased.

Stella tried to think of things not important to keep her important thoughts but the device was erasing everything. She remembered when she was taken by Zdenka’s forces;

As Stella and her forces arrived at the Bank to grab Zdenka, she was surrounded by Zdenka’s forces. Using her new Time Policewomen Robots she had them use their weapons on Stella and her Robots and the one Slave she brought with her—James.

Stella managed, “Robots it’s a trap!” as the look of surprise was frozen on her face as the rays from the Policewomen Robots’ Ray guns fired out in hoops of energy which as they struck Stella, James and the Robots they were immobilized or frozen in time.

Zdenka said, “Yes that went easier than I expected thanks to you two. We will take them all to my realm—and all the females in this bank. Bring the male Slave but kill the free males in here. Leave no witnesses” Zdenka said as she opened another portal and stepped through with her Robots as her Robots Jessica and August carried the male Slave James through and the other Robots carried Stella and her Robots through as well. Zdenka’s remaining Robots took the free women from the bank and killed the males—absorbing them as “raw materials” and then all of them disappeared into the portal leaving an empty bank. The Time Policewomen Robots remained at Zdenka’s side now and forever.

Stella arrived through the portal and she was immediately undressed and shackled. Her clit ring was removed and destroyed and her outfit and other devices were examined. James was undressed by robots Jessica and August and examined by Zdenka. Zdenka said, “This male was Robot Nadine’s boyfriend. And of my Robot’s Melanie and Tiffany former boyfriend too………free him and prepare him for me”

“YES MISTRESS” Robots August /#469 and Jessica/#722 said as they prepared him and placed him in a chamber Zdenka had created for undoing robotization done by others. Part magic, part technology is was technology she had taken from another time.

James found himself free and naked in a room with mirrors. There with him were Robots August /#469 and Jessica/#722. They were both clad in shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots and low cut front minidresses. They each wore a gold bracelet with buttons and a small screen like a watch or display and gold collars. Their long brown hair was up in ponytails. Their eyes were fixed and glazed and they wore silver lipstick and eyeshadow. One had a 5′6″ 114lb 32D-23-28″ body and one had a 5′7″ 117lb 32D-22-33″ body. The two brunettes were pleasuring him, one kissing him while the other was on top of him riding him. After he came inside both of them, August first then Jessica, the two abruptly stopped and went out.

“Wait? What the fu…..?” as they went out, two more came in. “Oh my……..am I dead? Is this heaven?”

This time Angela White and Aria Giovanni walked in. The two brunettes then pleasured him, one kissing him while the other was on top of him riding him. After he came inside Aria, they switched and he came inside Angela then the two abruptly stopped and went out.

“Wait? Shit..?” as they went out, two more came in. “Oh wow……..?”

This time Charisma Carpenter and Jennifer Love-Hewitt walked in. The two brunettes then pleasured him, one kissing him while the other was on top of him riding him. Like before once he came inside Charisma, they switched and he came inside Jennifer then the two abruptly stopped and went out.

“Wait? Shit..no?” as they went out, two more came in. “I mean wow……I need some time to recover.……..?”

This time a blonde and a redhead walked in he did not know but they stopped and stood at attention.

Then Zdenka walked in, clad in shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber. She wore her shiny black arm length gloves and black pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots a short sleeve low cut front blue-green top. The blonde’s hair was down and beautiful and she had red lipstick and light eye makeup. She was smoking one of her odorless drug cigars.

At side were here Robots Melanie/#627, Tiffany/#628 and Nadine/#840 who just stood at Robot attention at her side. The robotized Tiffany held a silver tray with two drinks on it.

“Melanie?! Tiffany?! Nadine?! Who are you? You seem familiar? Where is this place and what have you done to these women including my friends?” James asked.

“I am Mistress Zdenka, and where we are your puny brain could not comprehend” she said snidely almost laughing.

“Why because I am male? I can’t help but notice I seem to be the only one?”

“Yes. Precisely because of that. For some reason these three thought you were special? And you are in that you are the first male to survive crossing the portal to my realm. But you seem quite average?” Again she smiled and was being snide.

“Funny. I guess I am. But why have all those beautiful women pleasure me then?”

“See you are a dumb male…….to test you of course, you did well however. Most would not sustain that with my Robots” Zdenka smiled.

“R-Robots? They are human women? Human Robots?”

“Yes excellent! You aren’t as stupid as I thought. Yes they have undergone a process to robotize them into loyal and obedient human robots forever. I have some as Slaves, Sex Slaves and some as Assistants. You shall become one of my Assistants” Zdenka said.

“A-Assistants?” James said puzzled.

“Yes” Zdenka said as she clapped and one of her Assistants walked in clad in shiny blue-green latex rubber. Her outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve low cut top and pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots. She had light red lips and shiny blue-green eyelids. James recognized her as

Zdenka said, “These Assistants which are a type of Roboslave—half Robot/half Slave, I use as my personal Assistants. They are also called Acolytes and like the robots, will do ANYTHING I tell them to do. I turn the most troublesome females such as my rivals into Assistants. And since you are male and I suspect would be troublesome to me if you became free, you will become a new Assistant” Zdenka said as she puffed on her odorless cigar and took a drink from the tray the robotized Tiffany held motionless. “You see I simply can’t have you as one of them, and besides you will be useful to me in converting my other rivals. After all a male Assistant will prove to be useful to me hahaha”

“Please no! Please I-I……..” James pleaded as Zdenka quickly came back at him.

“The alternative is death” as she drank her drink smirking.

“Of course………I will be happy to become your acolyte” James said looking at his love and his two former loves. At least he would be with them.

“Hahahaha excellent! Not that you REALLY have a choice. You will look nice in

dressed in shiny blue-green latex rubber hahahahaha” Zdenka said as she offered him a drink. He drank it and passed out cold. The drink was the same drug in her cigar which Zdenka was quite immune to. “Robots take him and prepare him as a new Assistant” Zdenka said smiling as the robots carried him away.

During this time Stella was naked and chained to a wall as the robots examined her and tested her at Zdenka’s orders. Zdenka extracted Stella’s DNA for experimentation as she knew she was very old.

But even as Stella slept, James was placed in the Rubberizer, so called by Zdenka as a naked female—this time male was placed inside and a rubber clad servant emerged at the end.

James was strapped in tightly and the chamber closed. It was silent and pitch black as power was activated and Nadine/#840 spoke into a microphone “WE WILL BEGIN SLAVE” and he awoke as he heard Vera/#725 as well, “BEGINNING PROCESS” as they activated power and a screen in front of him came on showing a hypnotic spiral.

“Nadine? Vera?” James said as he knew those voices. “What is this supposed to do? A spiral is it supposed to hypno……………” as he went silent.

And he heard Nadine/#840 say, “RELAX AND LISTEN. RELAX AND OBEY” as she pressed a button and James felt a phallus forcing his mouth open.

(No!) He thought as he struggled as the phallus went into his mouth deep and he resisted. He was a male, not into this! No! He heard Nadine again, “RELAX AND OBEY” as the spiral changed to images of women with strapons forcing them into women’s mouths so he relaxed and let it happen. It went deep and stopped and he was gagging but it was okay he thought.

He heard Nadine again, “GOOD SLAVE. RELAX AND OBEY. YOU WILL NOT BE HARMED” as he felt another phallus raise up into his anus. (No!) He thought as he remembered Nadine had played like this with him but never like this. Another device covered his erect penis as it sucked on him. He was brought to orgasm and as he came it was extracted his cum and fed him whipping cream-like foam in his throat and his anus. The images showed women being robotized, fucked by dildos and he heard Nadine/#840 again, “GOOD SLAVE. LEARN AND OBEY. YOU BELONG TO MISTRESS ZDENKA NOW. YOU CAN DENY HER NOTHING” as he orgasmed over and over like nothing he had ever felt. And a helmet lowered onto his head as he began being robotized.

Nadine/#840 turned to Vera/#725 and said, “THE PROCESS IS AUTOMATIC FROM THIS POINT. WE WILL WAIT FOR HIM. BUT WE CAN PRACTICE OUR PLEASURE SKILLS FOR THE MISTRESS WHILE WE WAIT.”

“YES” Vera/#725 said as the two Robots practiced their sexual skills.

Inside the Rubberizer James was learning his place as images were being shown of women being robotized, women being enslaved, women serving Zdenka, pictures of Zdenka and he learned his new place, his new role. He could never break free of the level of brainwashing and robotization Zdenka was subjecting him to. Never unless she wanted it.

After ten minutes the Rubberizer was finished and it opened. James exited clad in shiny blue-green latex rubber. His outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve top and pants with his erect penis in a sheath sticking out like a dildo. He wore black boots and shiny blue-green eyelids. His penis was now twice as large—a gift for serving Zdenka.

He bowed to Nadine/#840 and Vera/#725 and said, “I EXIST TO SERVE MISTRESS ZDENKA.”

“WELCOME ACOLYTE. REPORT TO HER CHAMBERS AT ONCE AND SHOW HER YOUR DEVOTION” Nadine/#840 said.

“YES CONTROLLERS. I HEAR AND OBEY” and then he pivoted out to obey.

Zdenka sat in her throne chair still clad in her shiny black latex rubber and blue-green latex rubber. At her pussy was her new acolyte James. Robot Tiffany/#628 just stood at Robot attention at her side holding a silver tray with a drink on it.

Assistant/acolyte James licked Zdenka’s pussy deeply through the slit in her latex pants.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Yes much better now. You will serve me for centuries here hahahahaha” Zdenka said laughing and then her new Assistant went on to other duties.

Stella struggled but with each memory erased, her eyes went wider and wider as her face assumed a blank look. The screen showed images faster and faster farther back into her memories. But since Stella was very old, this would take much longer than other women.

Zdenka watched puffing on her odorless drug cigar and drinking her drink as Robot Melanie licked Zdenka’s pussy deeply through the slit in her latex pants.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“Yes my dear……………very nice maintain………..Stella your mind is so full of such yummy ideas and things. And now they are mine hahaha” as she watched the images from Stella’s mind flashing faster and faster. Zdenka occasionally had the feed slowed so she could see more detail. All the while Stella’s blankening face showed her memories and all that made her Stella, were being erased.

Then images flashed on the screen Zdenka was curious about, “Robots slow this down and display as it occurred.”

“YES MISTRESS” as the images were slowed and they played as watching a movie;

Dr. Isabella Kruetzberg had come to America with Stella Herrin with the promise of riches beyond belief. Her work on Stella’s Robotizing process helped her fine tune it and helped with the more “exotic” functions. Isabella was the one who made it possible for the female once robotized to use their phallus to robotize and enslave others and the unusual way evidence and undesirables were turned into “raw materials” and converted to outfits and other “useful” materials.

Stella is the one who created the process and had been working on it for years. Stella had enough accomplishments for many lifetimes. She had multiple companies in several countries around the world and she was one of the wealthiest women in the world. Her partnering with American Alexandra Knox made them a very powerful couple.

Stella was much older then she looked. She looked and her Bio said she was born in 1976 in Berlin Germany and she appeared to be about 40 years old but the truth was much more disturbing. She was alive during WW2 and participated in experimentation on Jewish women for the Third Reich—for the Nazis. Her real name was Baroness Stella Von Weisskopf, born in 1910. She was well over 100 years old. She had aged normally until age 21 then she aged one year for every 4 or 5 years. She hid this fact by moving frequently and eliminating those who became suspicious.

Over these 63 years since WWII Stella Herrin developed her enslaving drugs, her Robotizer and all of her other advances. She acquired wealth with her successes and taking it from her victims.

“Stella the device is ready for testing” Isabella said.

“Are you certain? Is it safe?” Stella said.

“Yes after a few failures, which were converted to raw materials, the process is now safe”

“Would you bet your life on it Isabella?”

“Yes of course. I want my money now. Fifty millions dollars as we agreed. I know you have it many times over. Please just let me have my money I have done everything you asked me to do and more……………”

“Yes of course you have. You have done more for me then you will ever realize my dear. I didn’t want to risk messing with that intellect of yours so I used only limited hypnosis and drugs on you”

“What? You did do that to me? I always suspected it………the blackouts………the time I found myself naked in my bed with the taste of sex in my mouth? You made me one of your Slaves?”

“Hahahaha yes don’t be so surprised. I use women, that’s what I do. I control them and use them as I please. After all I can’t risk someone knowing what you know to be free? Even Alexandra has triggers that I can control her and she is unaware of them”

“You…….are a monster”

“If I’m a monster then what does that make you? Oh an accomplice. And now you I will give you just what you have earned”

“Oh……..thank you. For a minute I thought you were going to kill me”

“Kill you? Why on Earth would I do that? A lovely woman, a superior mind, and your skill for sex has been amazing. I have other plans for you my dear”

“No you wouldn’t?” Isabella said as Stella motioned and two of her Slaves walked over and grabbed Isabella. They stripped her and shackled her into the Robotizer. (Initially there was only one chair) Isabella struggled “Please no I served you well for all these months helping you finish your process! Please Stella!”

“Yes and I’m grateful my dear, which is why in exchange you shall serve me forever as my first Robot. You will never age, never die, and never feel pain. And you will serve me well. Remember I promised you riches beyond belief. What could be more valuable than living forever Hahahaha?”

“No please no!!!

Isabella struggled against the metal restraints as the hooded visor/helmet covered her eyes and she gasped and screamed one last time as her mind turned off. Isabella said as the hood was lowered over her head. “Wait……..” Isabella shuddered in orgasm as she watched and learned new truths…………

A short time later the hood raised up and Isabella now had a 38DD chest and her eyelids and lips silverized, as were her areole under the bustier, her long blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail held by a black rubber band and she stared blankly ahead. She sat clad in a skin tight shiny black latex rubbery PVC outfit consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, and a low cut front bustier leotard cupping her new massive breasts with a thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. In her bottom were two dildos—one in her anus, one in her vagina buzzing and fucking her constantly—rewarding her for obedience. Isabella Kruetzberg no longer existed. Now there was only Robot #1.

Stella said, “Excellent! Well done Isabella………..Robot Report”

Isabella said in a monotone voice, “ROBOT #1 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“Yes #1 and what is your programming?”

“I WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. I MUST OBEY ALL

ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION. MISTRESS STELLA IS MY PRIMARY MISTRESS. YOUR ORDERS ARE SUPREME”

“Yes excellent! And those who oppose me or threaten me?”

“THEY WILL BE ELIMINATED EITHER BY CONVERTING THEM INTO A NEW ROBOT OR SLAVE OR KILLING THEM”

“Excellent my dear. You are a lovely Robot. We need #2, any suggestions?”

“Hahahahaha excellent!” Zdenka said as her Robot Melanie slurped loudly at her pussy, “You betray everyone who helps you hahahaha now you can never betray me………..resume speed.”

“YES MISTRESS” as the images were sped up to flashes of images again.

Zdenka watched images of Stella during WWII and she said, “Oh my yes……….you need to be punished for what you did…….hahahaha” as the images continued to 1910 then showed her childhood which passed quickly then showed her as a baby then as an embryo in the womb.

“Stop” Zdenka said as she looked at the blank faced Stella, now drooling and staring blankly ahead, her eyes wide open. “Now begin her reprogramming, program her to maximum level nine” Zdenka said puffing on her odorless drug cigar and drinking her drink as Robot Melanie licked Zdenka’s pussy deeply through the slit in her latex pants.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Stella stood before Zdenka clad in shiny blue-green latex rubber. Her outfit consisting of arm length gloves, short sleeve low cut top and pants. She also wore ankle high stiletto heeled platform boots. She had light red lips and shiny blue-green eyelids. Stella was making a phone call, “THIS IS MISTRESS STELLA. ALL ROBOTS AND SLAVES AND ALL ASSETS WILL BE TRANSFERRED AT ONCE TO MISTRESS ZDENKA. THIS ORDER CANNOT BE REVERSED. ALL OPERATIONS WILL BE UNDER HER CONTROL” then Stella hung up and stood at Robot attention.

“Well done my dear Stella, now you will join the male Assistant in Lab Six and work of converting your technology to my use” Zdenka said as her Robot Melanie slurped loudly at her pussy.

“YES MISTRESS” Stella said as she bowed to Zdenka and pivoted to obey her new Mistress.

To be Continued