The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Love Sucking Cock

He found the note taped under his chair. It was about the size of a business card, and it read (in very neat handwriting) “Mrs Jenkins loves sucking cock.”

Mrs Jenkins was his teacher. Economics, third period, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It was dull, which is why his hands had started wandering, but Mrs Jenkins was easy on the eye, which made it easier to sit through.

He flipped the note over. There was nothing on the back. It looked like it had been ripped out of a notebook, which made sense, but…—

“Harry Campbell! Are you passing notes in class?”

Harry looked up guiltily. Mrs Jenkins had seen him examining the note. He was only a year away from graduating—the other teachers had started to treat the senior class like adults, but Mrs Jenkins used the same teaching methods for every student in every class she taught, whether they were 12 or 17.

This was partly because she was clearly in her first year of teaching, but mostly to try to create a bit of distance between her and the students. Mrs Jenkins couldn’t have been more than 5 years older than Harry, and treated the class like children to give herself more authority. That was why she dressed so formally, and (Harry theorised) why she introduced herself as “Mrs” Jenkins, despite the lack of a wedding ring.

Mrs Jenkins stormed over to Harry’s desk, and snatched the note out of his hand. She read over it, and a look of bewilderment crossed her face. Harry braced himself for the tirade he’d seen her deliver to other students in the class, but it didn’t come.

“See me after class,” she said, and that was that.

The rest of the lesson passed uneventfully—Harry couldn’t help but wonder if the note-writer had been a bored student like him, spending the class staring at Mrs Jenkins, wondering if she did, indeed, suck cock. She certainly had the lips for it—full, with a large and expressive mouth. Watching her carefully, she did seem to lick her lips quite a lot, but that was hardly a strong indicator.

It was easy to imagine—Mrs Jenkins, despite her attempts to conceal it, clearly had a great body. The end of the class came quickly, and Harry stayed in his seat, wondering what disproportionate punishment Mrs Jenkins would hand out.

She approached his desk, and put the note down, face-up. Harry stared at it, and braced himself for the worst.

“How did you know?", she asked.

Harry hadn’t been expecting this. He looked up, and was surprised to discover that she wasn’t looking angry, just curious.

“What?”

“The note. How did you know?”

Harry stared at her, his mouth open. She stared back at him, equally intensely. There was a few minutes of silence, before Harry broke it.

“You…you’re saying you…you love…”

“I love sucking cock, that’s right.”

This was completely unlike any interaction Harry had ever had with Mrs Jenkins. Or any teacher, in fact. He looked around cautiously, wondering if this was some kind of prank, or trap.

After another brief pause, Mrs Jenkins continued.

“Would you like me to suck yours?”

Harry must have nodded, because Mrs Jenkins was immediately on her knees, with one hand unzipping his pants, and the other removing her glasses. Still in a daze, Harry moved his chair backwards, out from his desk, to allow her easier access.

Mrs Jenkins had a huge smile as she pulled Harry’s cock out of his pants. She looked up at him, with her big blue eyes, and blinked slowly.

“I love sucking cock,” she said, so briefly and so quietly that Harry wasn’t sure if he’d imagined it, and then she began.

Harry had never had his cock sucked before. He and his girlfriend Clare had fooled around before—his hands up her top, her hands down his pants, and just once, both at once—but they hadn’t reached second base, so he had no basis for comparison. But he was pretty sure that the blow-job Mrs Jenkinson was enthusiastically performing was amazing.

She alternated between her hands grasping his shaft while she massaged his head with her tongue, and deep-throating him, her lips against his pubic hair, her throat enthusiastically working his cock. The whole time, her eyes never left his, large and wide open, staring up at him for approval, making sure that he was enjoying her administrations.

Harry, still blown away by what was happening—one minute he was worried about detention, the next his teacher’s mouth was around his cock—wasn’t keeping track of the time, but it couldn’t have been more than a few minutes before he came. He held the side of his chair and his teacher’s head as he ejaculated into her mouth—her wide eyes opened even more in surprise, but she didn’t miss a beat, and her tongue didn’t stop until he was done.

Mrs Jenkinson swallowed, and knelt in front of Harry patiently as he caught his breath. She helped him do up his pants again, then stood as Harry thanked her profusely.

“That’s okay Harry,” she said. “I love sucking cock!”

* * *

Tuesday seemed to drag for Harry, so impatient was he for Mrs Jenkins’ next class. He didn’t tell his girlfriend about what had happened—partially out of guilt, but mostly because he just didn’t think that she’d believe him. He saw Mrs Jenkins twice in passing, but she didn’t act as if anything was different—in fact, she didn’t acknowledge him at all.

Harry still didn’t understand what had happened on Monday morning. The only interpretation that made any sense was the obvious one—his teacher loved sucking cock, even if it belonged to one of her students. Every other explanation involved either mind rays, alien intervention, blackmail, or Harry and his cock being irresistibly attractive, which 17 years of experience had told Harry was not the case.

Wednesday morning, Harry entered the Economics classroom with an equal mix of eager anticipation and dread in his heart. Mrs Jenkins didn’t acknowledge him particularly, and when Harry checked under his chair, there was nothing there. If she was just an obsessive cock-sucker, maybe she was using the notes to advertise the fact? Or maybe another classmate had discovered the truth and decided to share the good news?

The class dragged more than Tuesday had—the hour of market theory seemed to last more than a week, but when it finally finished, he stayed around again.

“Oh, hello Harry.” Mrs Jenkins said dispassionately, upon seeing him approach her desk. “Did you have a question about the class?”

Harry didn’t reply. He realised, for the first time, that he could have completely imagined Monday’s events. Perhaps he had dreamt it, made the whole thing up, and mentioning anything would get him suspended or expelled. He tried to come up with a question that related to anything Mrs Jenkins had been talking about for the past sixty minutes, but he’d spent the entire class imagining her on her knees again.

“Or,” she said, her face lighting up, “did you want me to suck your cock again?”

Harry, still lost for words, just nodded, and again marvelled at the speed at which Mrs Jenkins got on her knees and had his pants around his ankles.

“Mmmm,” she said, savouring the smell of his rapidly hardening penis. “I just love sucking cock!”

Her mouth was as good as Harry had remembered it, but having cum in her mouth just two days before (and twice by his own hand since, just thinking about it) he didn’t come within the first few minutes, and was able to enjoy the sensations.

“Oh god,” he said, the first words he’d said to her all day. “You’re amazing.”

Mrs Jenkins paused briefly, taking Harry’s cock out of her mouth and looking up at him with a smile.

“Thanks! I love sucking cock.”

He groaned as she continued her efforts. She never took her eyes off him, and it wasn’t long before he came in her mouth.

She swallowed it, they thanked each other, and Harry left the classroom. He looked back as he exited, but Mrs Jenkins was just sitting at her desk, marking papers as if nothing had happened.

* * *

Thursday night was date night. Harry’s girlfriend, Claire, picked him up at the usual time, and they went to get some fast food. Their town had a retro-themed cafe; where hot dogs and milk shakes could be ordered, and waiters on roller-skates would bring it to the car.

They parked and ordered, and got to chatting. Claire was Harry’s first real girlfriend, with much more sexual experience than him. They’d been together for a few months, and were taking it at a leisurely pace, but he knew that she would be a good person to ask.

“Hey Claire,” he started nervously. “Do you like sucking cock?”

Claire raised one eyebrow.

“There are more romantic ways to woo a girl, y’know?”

“No no,” Harry spluttered, realising how it must have come out. “I just mean…generally. Do you enjoy it?”

“Well sure,” she replied, after a few minutes thought. “I mean, if the guy likes it. I like…and don’t take this the wrong way…but I like that.”

“Okay, cool.”

“Why? Do you want to try it?”

Harry replied automatically, his mind elsewhere.

“No.”

The food arrived, and they ate in silence, Harry’s mind processing all this new information, Claire staring at her boyfriend, a half-smile on her face.

“If someone asked you…” Harry started. Claire lent forward in anticipation. “If someone asked you to suck their cock who you weren’t dating, would you?”

“No! Harry!!”

“Okay. Cool.”

* * *

Friday morning, Harry decided to try something out. He waited until class ended, and approached Mrs Jenkins’ desk. She was still marking papers, but looked up as he approached.

“Mr Campbell! These visits are becoming quite the routine.”

“Do you have a minute, Mrs Jenkins?”

“That depends on what it is, I’ve got to get through these papers.”

“I was just wondering…”

Harry faltered once more. Despite the two spirited blow-jobs he’d received in the past week, he was still nervous about getting in trouble. Mrs Jenkins stared at him through her glasses, her cool blue eyes giving nothing away.

“I was wondering if you’d marked my paper yet?”

Mrs Jenkins looked down at the pile.

“Not yet, Mr Campbell. It’s too late to make any adjustments, you know that.”

“I know, Mrs Jenkins, but I was just wondering…”

He gulped, and summoned up his courage.

“I was just wondering if you could give me an A.”

Mrs Jenkins stared at him. Harry met her gaze. This was the moment of truth.

“I heard…I heard that you love giving A’s.”

There was a long pause, and for a brief moment, Harry thought that he had gotten away with it. Then Mrs Jenkins snorted.

“Harry, that is the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard all day. I am certainly not going to give you an A. Now if there’s nothing else, I’m going to have to ask you to leave.”

Harry nodded, and started to turn away. Then, like a sun coming out from behind a cloud, Mrs Jenkins’ entire persona changed. Her eyes lit up, she smiled (probably for the first time since Wednesday morning) and there was a slight lilt in her voice that hadn’t been there before.

“Unless, of course, you’d like me to suck your cock. I do love sucking cock.”