The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Love Sucking Cock

by Pan

Chapter 5: Mother Loves Sucking Cock

As their teacher walked into the classroom, one of Harry’s classmates let out a wolf-whistle.

“All right,” Mrs Jenkins said. “None of that now.”

Despite her harsh tone, Harry noticed the hint of a smile in the corner of her mouth.

It seemed that his favorite teacher was starting to enjoy the attention.

Aside from the view, there was very little enjoyable about Mrs Jenkins’ class, and Harry found himself instinctively reaching underneath his chair, hoping to strike gold twice.

There was nothing there, of course. He’d never found another note. He had no idea who wrote the first one, and he suspected he was never going to learn.

That simple note, those five words—they’d done more for him than anything else he’d ever encountered. His bombshell of a teacher now dressed to show off her magnificent body, she happily sucked his cock anytime he requested it, and—to top it all off—he was closer than ever with his girlfriend.

With a smile, he leaned forward, and tried to pay attention to what his sex-on-legs teacher was saying.

Not that it really mattered. He’d be getting an A no matter what he put in his paper.

* * *

Harry’s phone rang. It was Claire.

“Hey, chick-a-fil-ay. What’s up?”

“Harry?”

Her voice was soft, and Harry’s throat tightened with concern.

“Claire? What’s wrong?”

“Harry, can you come over?”

“Of course. Where are you?”

“I’m at home.”

“What’s wrong?”

Claire just sighed in response.

“Claire, what’s wrong?”

“Just…come around, okay?”

Before Harry could again press to find out what the matter was, his girlfriend had hung up. Eighteen minutes later, he was knocking frantically at her front door.

Claire’s mother answered, a stern look on her face.

“Hello Mrs Daviau,” Harry said.

“Can I help you, Harry?”

“Claire called me, and…”

With a sigh, the middle-aged woman led the teenage boy to her daughter. She was sitting in the living-room, her face red.

“I suppose he put you up to it?”

“No, mama, I…—”

“Don’t lie to me, young lady.”

“I’m not lying!”

Harry stood awkwardly as his girlfriend and her mother bickered for a few minutes, until the phone rang and Mrs Daviau excused herself.

“Claire?”

Harry’s girlfriend threw herself into his arms, and he gently stroked her hair.

“What happened?”

“That stupid mail-woman told Mom what I’d asked her.”

“Oh, shit.”

“Yeah. Mom flipped out, asked me exactly what I’d said to the mail-woman, and then…and then…”

Harry waited as Claire took a deep breath.

“…let me show you.”

The young couple stood in silence, Harry trying to comfort his girlfriend as best he could. When her mother returned to the room, Claire pulled back.

“Mama,” she said in a watery voice, as the older woman stared daggers at the two of them. “I was just telling Harry…”

“What?” her mother snapped.

Claire sighed.

“I was just telling him how much…”

Harry looked between the two women, confused, as his girlfriend shot him a small smile.

“I was telling him how much you love sucking cock.”

“Oh!” Claire’s mother said, her annoyance suddenly gone completely. “Why, yes. I do love sucking cock.”

* * *

Harry had expected it to be more awkward.

Well, truth be told, he’d never expected to feel his girlfriend’s mother’s lips around his erection. Claire’s mother certainly wasn’t unattractive, but he’d never thought of her in that light before. She was simply…his girlfriend’s mother.

Now, as she happily bobbed up and down on his erection, he realized that he’d never be able to think of her in a neutral way again.

“What time does your father come home?” he asked nervously. Mrs Daviau pulled off his cock for long enough to answer.

“Don’t worry about Steve,” she said. “He won’t be home for hours. And if I know anything about youth, I don’t think you’ll last that long.”

With a wink, she resumed fellating him with more enthusiasm than he’d ever seen her show for anything.

Claire was sitting at the kitchen counter, eating a bowl of icecream, watching the show with a smile on her face.

“Claire,” Harry asked, unable to stop himself. “Are you sure that this is…”

“It’s fine,” she said with a smile.

“You sure?”

“It’s fine,” she repeated. “It turns out that Mama loves sucking cock.”

Without slowing down in the slightest, Claire’s mother grunted her agreement.

It wasn’t long before Harry’s thrusting sped up slightly. Claire watched with a smile as her boyfriend came down her mother’s throat.

“Thank you for that,” the older woman said. “I do love sucking cock.”

“Does Dad know?”

All of a sudden, the glare was back on Claire’s mother’s face.

“Claire,” she said, turning to her daughter. “That question is completely inappropriate. You really need to learn when to…—“

“I think,” Harry interrupted, impressing himself with his boldness, “that your daughter misspoke.”

“Yes,” Claire’s mother said, her mouth a thin line. “Thank you, young man. This really doesn’t concern you.”

“Do you love sucking cock?” Harry asked.

Immediately, the woman softened.

“I do,” she said wistfully. “Are you up to another…—“

“If you love sucking cock,” Harry interrupted, “then you must understand the pleasure of, uh, finding out whether…”

He trailed off, lost for words. Before long, the stern look was back.

“I don’t see how these are related,” Claire’s mother began. To Harry’s great relief, his girlfriend jumped in before she could continue.

“Mama,” she said. “You love sucking cock.”

“Yes. I do love sucking cock.”

“And Harry loves having his cock sucked.”

“I do,” Harry confirmed. “It’s true.”

“I understand, but…—“

“So if you want him to keep letting you suck your cock…”

“I do,” Claire’s mother confirmed.

“…then we need to know whether or not you’re sucking other cocks.”

“For scheduling,” Harry chimed in.

“Yes,” Claire said, shooting him a grateful smile. “For scheduling.”

“Ah,” Claire’s mother responded thoughtfully. “Yes. I see now. Well, to answer your question—no, I don’t suck your father’s cock.”

“Oh?”

“He’s never liked it, and so we’ve never really discussed it.”

“Okay Mama,” Claire said with a smile. “Thanks for letting me know.”

“Of course,” her mother responded, returning her daughter’s smile. “Now, before your boyfriend goes, do you think…”

“Be my guest,” Claire said.

Claire’s mother sank to her knees once more, delighted to find that Harry was hard for her once more.

* * *

The next night, when Harry came to pick Claire up for their date, she invited him to come inside.

It’s okay, he texted. I can wait in the car.

Come inside, she repeated.

Claire’s mother answered the door, smiling broadly when she saw him.

“Harry!” she said. “Claire’s just getting ready.”

“Thanks,” he mumbled, relieved when his girlfriend popped her head out of her bedroom door.

“Just a few minutes,” she said. “Dad’s not home. Feel free to have Mama suck your cock while you’re waiting.”

“I do love sucking cock,” Claire’s mother said, her smile broadening.

Harry tilted his head to the side. He’d already cum down his teacher’s throat earlier that day…but the idea of Claire casually offering her mother’s mouth for his pleasure was a weird turn-on.

“Sure,” he said casually. “You mind getting me a coke first?”

His girlfriend’s mother raised her eyebrow at his request.

“Has something happened to your legs?”

“Sorry,” he said sheepishly, but before he could stand up, Claire’s voice rang out.

“Mama, do you want him to use all his energy up getting drinks? If you want to suck his cock, get him a damn drink!”

“Language!” the older woman called out in response, already on her way to the kitchen.

“Sorry Mama!” Claire replied.

A few minutes later, Harry was sipping on the cold beverage as his girlfriend’s mother fellated him, wondering what his life had become.

* * *

“I have a question,” Harry said, as his teacher wiped Claire’s juices off her face.

“Hmmm?”

“You love sucking cock, right?”

“Of course,” Mrs Jenkins replied. “I love sucking cock.”

Claire was sitting to the side, her eyes slightly glossy, silently watching the exchange.

“Do you know my friend Trevor?”

“I don’t think so,” Mrs Jenkins said, after a moment of reflecting.

“Blond hair. Like, dyed blond.”

“Bleached,” Claire added, and Harry blushed.

“Right. Bleached.”

“Oh, yes.” Mrs Jenkins responded. “What about him?”

“I understand that he would love to have his cock sucked.”

“I’m sure he would,” Mrs Jenkins replied casually. “What of it?”

Harry and Claire exchanged a short glance.

“So…you love sucking cock.”

“I do.”

“Would you like to suck his cock?”

“No,” Mrs Jenkins replied. “Thank you, but no.”

* * *

“What was that all about?” Claire asked, as soon as they left the teacher’s office.

“Don’t you think it’s a little weird?”

“Dude,” she said, punching Harry lightly on the arm. “Yes. Yes, I think the whole thing is weird.”

“No, I mean…why us?”

“What do you mean?”

“Come on. You think that no one has ever asked Mrs Jenkins if she…y’know. Like, ever?”

“They probably have,” Claire responded. “And she probably did.”

“I dunno,” Harry said. “It doesn’t make sense.”

“None of it makes sense,” Claire said. “Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. So to speak.”

“Ha ha ha,” he replied flatly. “I have trig next. You?”

“Chem. I’ll see you after school.”

“Love you,” Harry said, the wheels still turning in his head. Claire’s eyebrows shot up.

“Love you, uh, too,” she stammered. “Uh. Bye!”

It wasn’t until halfway through his next class that Harry realized what he’d just said.

* * *

“No,” Claire said. “No, I don’t want Trevor to ask her.”

“Why not?”

“Because then she will. And I don’t want to see that.”

Harry sighed.

“That’s just it though. I don’t think she will say yes.”

“What are you basing this on?”

“Just…just trust me, okay?”

“Based on what?”

“I dunno, based on trust?”

Claire rolled her eyes.

“Harry,” she said. “I love you, but…”

Harry smiled at the words. Ever since his slip the previous week, they’d both started saying it deliberately. A lot.

It felt nice.

“Love you too,” he replied quickly. Claire grinned back at him before finishing her thought.

“…I just don’t know what you hope to gain from this.”

“Well,” he said. “I just want to…I dunno, understand it better.”

“Why?”

“If there’s a magic phrase that opens four percent of women’s mouths, don’t you want to know a little more about it?”

“What? Four percent? Where do you even get that?”

“I worked out that…look, I just think it’s worth a try.”

Claire stared levelly at him.

“Fine,” she said. “But…I don’t want to watch that.”

“You don’t mind watching when it’s me.”

“Yeah,” she said, shooting him a cheeky smile. “But I love you.”

“Love you too,” he responded, and the two of them spent the rest of the date talking about other things.

* * *

“Ah, you must be…”

“Trevor,” Trevor said.

“You must be wondering why we brought him today,” Claire interrupted. She sounded nervous.

“A little, yes.”

Dr Hanabi shot the couple a coy look. It was clear to both of them that she was wishing Trevor wasn’t there, so that she could do what she loved.

“Trevor has a question for you,” Harry said, pushing him forward.

“Uh…”

It had taken a lot to persuaded Trevor to come to the doctor’s appointment and ask the question. He was—not unreasonably—convinced it was a setup, some kind of weird prank.

Even after Harry had agreed to take responsibility for any fallout, it had taken a promise to lend Trevor his car for a month before he’d agreed.

“I, uh…”

Dr Hanabi smiled patiently.

“I was…I was wondering…”

“It’s okay,” the doctor said gently. “I’m a professional. There’s nothing I haven’t heard before.”

“I was wondering…do you, love, uh…”

After almost a minute of stammering, Trevor finally got it out.

“Do you love sucking cock?”

Dr Hanabi paused, and the three teenagers looked between each other nervously as she considered her response.

“Teenage sexuality is complicated,” she finally answered. “I understand that you’re not sure how to deal with certain urges, but let me tell you: ‘gay’ is just a label.”

Harry and Claire stared at each other, wide-eyed, as Trevor furiously blushed his way through a five-minute explanation of why it was okay to explore and experiment.

* * *

“Well…” Harry said thoughtfully.

They were sitting in Claire’s bedroom. Trevor—enjoying the first day of his month-long car usage—had dropped them back off at Claire’s house. Her parents were downstairs, watching TV.

“Well,” he repeated. “I’m glad we didn’t test it out on Mrs Jenkins.”

“God,” Claire laughed. “Can you imagine? He’d have detention for a year.”

There was a pause.

“So…is it us?”

Claire stared at him.

“What do you mean?”

“C’mon, Claire,” Harry said softly. “You know what I mean.”

She nodded somberly.

There was another pause, and a thought struck Harry.

“…is it you?”

Claire’s eyes met his.

“What? What do you mean?”

“Think about it,” Harry said slowly. “Your doctor. Your mother.”

Your teacher,” she replied.

“Yes, but you’ve had her before.”

“What, you think I have a way of making people…”

Harry sighed.

“I don’t know what to think.”

Claire reached out and put her hand on his.

“Maybe we shouldn’t overthink this one. Just enjoy the perks, y’know?”

The young man smiled at his girlfriend.

“It’s been pretty good, hasn’t it?”

Claire’s eyes lit up.

“Yeah.”

“Even giving up my car for a month. Not so bad, with…”

Harry trailed off.

“I don’t even know her name.”

Claire laughed.

“With, y’know. Whatshername. The redhead, driving us around whenever we want.”

“Uh huh,” Claire replied, her fingers intertwining with his.

The two of them lay on her bed in a comfortable silence for several minutes.

“Claire…”

“Harry.”

“There’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you.”

“Go on,” she said, staring up at the ceiling of her bedroom.

“I mean. I, uh…I don’t want to embarrass you.”

She rolled onto her side, and looked him in the eye.

“Ask me.”

“I just wanted to know…”

“Hmm?”

“Do you…”

Harry took a deep breath.

“Claire…do you love sucking cock?”

Claire raised her eyebrows.

“Harry, you know that…—”

“No,” he interrupted, an earnest look in his eyes. “Claire. Do you love sucking cock?”

“I mean…”

She paused, and shot him a look. He smiled.

“I’m just curious. ” he said. “Do you…y’know. Love sucking cock?”

A smile slowly spread across Claire’s face.

“Oh.”

“Whatever your answer is, it’s fine.”

“I love you,” she said, standing up.

“I love you,” he replied immediately.

“And,” Claire said, dropping to her knees and looking up at her boyfriend with affection. “I’ve got to say…I do love sucking cock…”

The end.