The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I See Horny People

Doctor Karen Whitman pressed the lock button on her key fob and quickly walked away from her car. She was late, and if one thing didn’t resonate well with clients paying two hundred dollars an hour, it was the doctor being late.

Some might joke it would drive someone crazy, but Karen wasn’t as crass as all that. After all, the patients she saw very well might be clinically off just a little. She’d gained much respect in the psychological community, by putting her client’s needs first. She’d also had an unusually high success rate among the most common three problems.

Depression, obsession, and anger issues were what she dealt with most. Many times, it seemed, patients felt more open with a relatively young female doctor. She knew it was an advantage and she’d capitalized well on it.

Days like today just didn’t help. She was only meant to be away for an hour at lunch. Unfortunately, that hour turned into two. The traffic downtown had been insane, no pun intended. Now the usually confident thirty something doctor breezed through the doors, hoping her client of the day wouldn’t be too upset.

Karen stopped when she entered the waiting room. It was empty. Well, except for Ted Strong, the temp sent over a few weeks ago. In the past, Karen had been quite sure of the superiority of an all female staff. But that also meant that female issues arose from time to time. Katrina, the regular secretary, had gotten married last year. Now she was out on maternity leave. So the temp agency had sent over Ted Strong.

He was currently filing away boxes of information from the old records. If there was one thing Karen could say about Ted, he lived up to his last name. The reason so many files had sat around for so long was that the boxes were pretty hefty. Lugging those things around was never easy. Yet Ted slung them wherever he wanted, like the things weighed next to nothing.

“Ted,” Karen called out. He looked down from the ladder he was on. “Please tell me my client didn’t cancel on me.”

He slid the box onto the shelf, then rubbed his hands together. “No ma’am. She arrived right on time, but seemed on edge. I asked if she’d feel more comfortable waiting in your office.”

The younger man paused, a nervous look crossing his face. “That was okay, wasn’t it? I’ve never had to keep a patient waiting and wasn’t sure what you’d prefer.”

Karen smiled, mostly out of relief. “Sure, no, nothing at all wrong with that. Just damn traffic today.”

Ted stepped down from the ladder. “I heard about it on the news this morning. Apparently some truckers downtown were pulled from their rigs and no one’s seen them since. The trucks were in the middle of the main thoroughfare and specialists had to be called in as the keys weren’t left in the cabs. And that wasn’t all. There were crazy unsubstantiated reports from all over town. It’s crazy out there.”

Karen looked at him. He seemed to realize what he’d said. “Oh, sorry. I mean... well you know what I meant.”

“Don’t worry, Ted. I know exactly. So brief me on this new client. She’s from a ward upstate right?”

Karen walked over to Ted’s desk, taking a breather from her hasty entrance into the building. She patted down the sleeves of her blouse, pressed her skirt against her hips. Many colleagues felt that only slacks should be worn by a female psychologist. They felt that a skirt ended up making a lower impression. Karen had always found the opposite to be true. Even now, as Ted flipped through the papers on his desk, she saw how her presence relaxed him.

Skirts made sure that she was seen not just as a doctor, but as a female doctor. There was an advantage to being more empathic in nature and Karen had always been quite good at relating to others, even just through body language.

“Here it is.” Ted said, lifting one sheet from the stack. “She’s from a small ward about thirty miles up state, the Rosebridge Institute.”

“Really?” Karen said, taking the sheet. “Rosebridge, in South Gable? Where they had the epidemic?”

“That’s the one. Apparently she was there during the mass chaos that made the news. She claimed she had something to do with it, that others couldn’t see, but she saw. She saw it all.”

“Saw what?”

“Not sure, file doesn’t go that far. She was released due to lack of any physical or mental evidence that she actually was experiencing anything. Apparently she still believes she’s causing something. I’m not sure what. But Doctor Whitman...”

Karen looked up.

Ted looked around the empty room as though someone might be listening in unseen. “She seems genuinely scared. It’s why I felt bad for her sitting in here so long. She would jump every time I lifted a box, or moved the ladder.”

Karen looked over at her office door. “Okay. Thanks for being such a help. I better not keep her waiting much longer.”

Approaching her office door, Karen could almost hear the rather struggled breathing inside her office. Poor girl, she thought, looking at the file.

Rebecca Landers, age 21, never married, dropped out of high school. Karen only hoped she’d prove more successful in helping the girl out, helping her to live a normal life, and finding out what it was she believed she could see.

* * *

Rebecca Landers was actually a beautiful young woman. That was the first impression Karen got as she walked in. She seemed frightened and edgy, seated on the corner of the small couch. But her manner of dress and her hair style seemed meticulous and maintained. Obviously whatever was afflicting her didn’t hurt her own cleanliness or personal image. Still, Karen realized, there was most definitely something wrong, something beneath the pristine beauty on the surface of the young blonde’s face.

“Hi there, Rebecca? I’m Doctor Karen Whitman. I apologize for keeping you waiting.”

Rebecca practically jumped as she was spoken to. She looked up with frightened wide eyes, her hands holding firm to her hips. The girl rocked slightly back and forth, looking back down as she spoke.

“It’s alright. It was probably my fault anyway.”

Karen took a pad and pen and sat down opposite the couch. “Your fault? Tell me why you think it was your fault.”

Rebecca never even hesitated. She seemed to have done this spiel enough that it rolled off her tongue. Still she rocked slightly, her body language telling Karen many hidden issues.

“I can see things. I see what others don’t. It causes them to lose control.”

“Tell me about what you see, Rebecca. Try and relax. Just tell me what it is you see.”

The girl looked up. She looked right at Karen, her eyes full of fear. Beyond the soft pale flesh outside, Karen could clearly see this poor girl was a bundle of shaky nerves inside. She seemed ready to dart off into a corner at any second. Like a rabbit in a room full of wolves, Rebecca Landers seemed afraid and yet guilty at the same time.

Her voice lowered to almost a whisper. “I see... people.”

Karen sat back, crossed one leg up and wrote a few notes down on her pad. “Who are these people you see, Rebecca?”

She seemed not to like that question, the blonde hair shaking from side to side as Rebecca looked down at her feet. “No... it’s not the people that are what I mainly see. It’s more. It’s something about them.”

“What is it about the people you see?”

Rebecca looked up sharply, her eyes very focused, pupils large. “Have you ever seen the movie, The Sixth Sense?”

The question came so far out of left field that Karen actually lifted her pen from the pad. She looked at the girl, then shifted in her seat.

“Sure, does that have something to do with the people you see?”

Rebecca seemed to relax, slump her shoulders forward as she leaned back into the couch. “Sorta. I see people. I see people like that boy in the film.”

Karen wrote a few notes down, then looked up, slight smile on her face. “Rebecca, are you saying you see dead people?”

The answer was immediate, no hesitation, clearly a response she’d repeated before. “No, of course not, Doctor. I don’t see dead people. But like the boy in the movie, I see people. They’re... well...” She stopped talking for almost a full minute. “They... um... I can’t say it.”

Karen wrote down a couple of ideas she had, just from the brief conversation so far. “Rebecca, I can’t help you unless you’re completely open with me. What is it about these people you see? What makes you believe they have something to do with what happened in South Gable?”

The girl looked up at the mention of South Gable. “No, not just there. Everywhere. My whole life.” She paused. “Well, most of it, it feels like.”

“The people.” Karen pushed. “Tell me about the people.”

Karen leaned forward as Rebecca fell back into a near whisper of a voice. “Doctor Whitman, I see... horny people.”

Karen did a double-take, looking into Rebecca’s face as she said this. Lesser colleagues may have snickered. They may have at least broken out in a grin at the sheer oddity of the statement. Fortunately Karen wasn’t so out of control. She simply looked into Rebecca’s eyes, then jotted down a quick note of the word ‘horny’.

“You say you see horny people? Where exactly do you see these people?”

Rebecca seemed afraid all of a sudden, her breathing rising to the level it was when Karen walked in. “I see them everywhere. But the problem is, they don’t know they’re horny. Not until I see them.”

Karen shifted in her seat and laid the pad down at her side. “Are you saying that you see these people but they aren’t horny until you see them?”

Already, in her mind, Karen was reasoning out the disorder. Young attractive blonde sees people, men she imagined mostly. Those men are attracted to her and somehow a complex develops that she caused them to be horny and created chaos. It wasn’t as outrageous as it might seem to some. Karen had seen worse, and weirder, even if this barely fit into her three main problems. Obsession was the closest, she realized.

Rebecca had been silent for a moment or two, as though trying to find an answer to Karen’s question. Finally, the girl looked up and spoke softly. “I know what you’re thinking. I’m not crazy. I’m not making things up. And I’m not the one they are horny for. If only it were that simple.”

“Tell me about it.” Karen said.

Rebecca continued, without pause, finally seeming to open up. “It all started around my sixteenth birthday. I was in school, having just had lunch. Back in those days I was doing pretty well. I had good grades, a plan for college, and many friends. Of course all that would end starting that one day.”

Rebecca sat back on the couch, her eyes looking off into the distance, reliving the past as she shared it. Karen took the pad and sat back as well, not saying anything but letting the girl continue.

* * *

I was in English class; Mr. Collins was at the board. All the girls had a thing for Mr. Collins. He was a young teacher, not much older than I am now. He also had the nicest hair. We could get lost in his eyes, his cheekbones, his hair, just staring while he spoke.

Something caught my eye that day, something I hadn’t ever noticed before. It was as he turned to the class and started talking with his hands, as many teachers do. He was gesturing wildly, getting excited and no doubt entertaining even the male students. His eyes. They had a look in them.

I can’t describe the look. I’ve tried so many times to describe it. But it never quite fits. You need to see it for yourself to know what I mean. But it was a very distinct look. There was a trail leading off that look, the stare in Mr. Collin’s eyes. And this trail led right to Jessica.

Jessica was a girl my age. She was one of my friends, maybe not the closest friend, but we knew a lot about each other. Unlike me, Jessica had bright red hair. It was the kind of vivid auburn that made you almost fail to take in her other features. And she had plenty of features to notice.

Many kids were jealous of Jessica. She had the personality, the kindness, the purity that made her loved by everyone, and on top of that she had the maturing body that drove boys wild.

I sat there, feeling bothered by this sensation I suddenly felt when looking at Mr. Collins. It was as though I could see something, something I hadn’t seen before. And upon seeing the way Mr. Collin’s eyes kept returning to Jessica, I knew what it was I was seeing.

Mr. Collins was a horny person. And not just in the sense that he recognized Jessica was an attractive young girl; no that would have been normal. This wasn’t normal. It felt to me like the more I saw him, the more horny he became. He was stumbling with his words a bit. He was slowly losing all focus on the topic he’d previously been very much excited over.

And then it happened.

I was following that trail, that rather lewd stare from Mr. Collins. I looked over at Jessica. She was dressed as usual for her, rather short skirt, but still meeting the minimum requirements, button up top that remained unbuttoned about a third the way down. It was her legs I noticed first.

Jessica was squeezing her thighs together, only a little at first, but as I looked, more and more. She was rocking slightly in her desk, her legs rubbing against each other, thighs tightening and relaxing. I looked to her eyes and found them closed.

That was when I realized. Jessica was a horny person too. It was as though I could see their hidden desires, graphically portrayed. And the more I saw them, the more those desires rose bubbling to the surface.

That was the first day I saw the horny people. That was also a day that lived on in history around that town. Not only was it the day respected Mr. Collins got fired and taken to jail, it was the day Jessica lost her pure image in the middle of English class.

Yes, not five minutes after I realized something was off, something was happening, Mr. Collins stopped talking about English entirely. He walked right up to Jessica’s desk, stood there looking down at the girl.

The rest of the class probably thought nothing of it. Maybe they assumed he was going to ask her to answer a question, or maybe get up and go to the board. They likely thought he’d do anything but what he did next.

Mr. Collins, favorite teacher of students male and female, boldly slipped his hand right down Jessica’s top, grabbing a firm hold on her tits and squeezing.

Everyone gasped, many began laughing a nervous laughter, and a few guys pulled out cellphones to record the fun.

Mr. Collins hardly said a word. He bent forward, hovering over Jessica’s desk, hand moving a mile a minute as he popped a few buttons loose and pulled one of her young tits up and out into complete exposure. He twisted her nipple, pinching and prodding it, swallowing her breast in his palm and massaging it.

Jessica was quietly moaning. Her eyes remained closed for several minutes, her legs still flexing as her teacher fondled her teenage tits. It was like something from a porno movie, an odd one, but a hot one. Mr. Collins knelt down and pulled Jessica to the side, lowering a hungry mouth toward the nipple he’d been playing with.

In moments, the class watched stunned as Mr. Collins licked and slurped at Jessica’s nipple, her head thrown back, red hair shaking like a pom pom. He squished her young tits into his mouth, sucking one then another, alternating as though not wanting to leave one out of his assault.

This went on for what seemed hours, but was likely just a matter of minutes. The grown man taking full advantage of this young girl, this previously innocent if beautiful girl. Then Jessica opened her eyes.

I saw it clearly. The same look was in her eyes as had been in Mr. Collin’s at the front of class. She pushed him back, firmly. She stood from her seat and kept pushing him until they’d both reached the front of the room. Then she lifted one leg up onto his desk, smiled, and reached beneath her skirt.

Guys in class cheered as Jessica removed her panties, tossing them back, one lucky male student snatching them up and inhaling deeply of her scent. Most stared at Jessica like they’d never seen her before.

She stood topless at the front of class, one leg still perched up on the desk, her skirt riding up higher and higher on her thighs. The teenager was not thinking the way I knew her to think. She was not behaving the way I knew her to behave. And what she said next was not how I knew her to talk.

Jessica looked right at Mr. Collins and simply said, “Fuck me!”

And after that, Mr. Collins did just as she’d directed. He dropped his pants as though there wasn’t a classroom full of kids watching. He moved in behind Jessica as though it were the most ordinary thing in the world. And then he lifted her skirt, taking a moment to slide his hand inside her thighs to feel the wetness she was practically dripping at this point.

Mr. Collins slammed his cock inside Jessica. He grabbed her red hair and used it like reins to ride her like a slut. Nobody had ever imagined Jessica this way, not outside the most perverse fantasies. It just wasn’t her. She screamed and cried out as Mr. Collins fucked her like it was a race. He slapped his hips into hers, the smacking wet sounds echoing around the room.

We all sat in our desks, most of us staring, a few of the boys still shooting video on their cellphones. Those videos would later be used in court. Mr. Collins had nothing on his mind it seemed, nothing beyond fucking little Jessica’s brains out. Maybe he did. Maybe that was why later Jessica became known as the whore of town.

She used her body whenever she got a chance to after that day. She fucked her way through half the student body, and many of the boy’s fathers. By seventeen, Jessica was pregnant for the first time and looking forward to being knocked up again. She saw it as a challenge it seemed. I knew the truth. Even if I wasn’t fully aware of how much I caused that day. I knew more.

As for english class, Mr. Collins was eventually pried off Jessica’s prone body after fucking her over the desk for thirty minutes. He’d probably already cum bucket loads inside the girl by that point, as she was creating quite a pool beneath her when the nurse rushed into the room.

It was her own screams of pleasure that brought attention from outside the classroom. That and Mr. Collin’s loud grunts that he was filling her pussy up with his seed.

Mr. Collins and Jessica were only the first though. After that day, things only got worse.

* * *

Karen looked up from where she was writing. Clearly Rebecca Landers had a very fertile imagination.

The word fertile made Karen grin. She quickly suppressed it and laid her pen down.

“Rebecca, surely you can’t think that somehow you were the cause of that. You didn’t make Mr. Collins do what he did. It was his choice. We’re all in control of our own actions.”

The girl brushed her hair from her eyes. She looked out a window then back to Karen.

“You say that, Doctor. But it’s not true. The people I see aren’t in control. Maybe their minds are theirs to begin with. But something happens to those minds. They lose that control. Something else takes over.”

Karen looked at Rebecca seriously. “Ms. Landers, I’m being completely honest. There’s simply no way you should blame yourself for the incident at your school. You weren’t at fault.”

“That’s what I thought too. I assumed maybe I’d just been the first to spot Mr. Collin’s desires. That maybe the trail of a look that led to Jessica was simply a figment of my imagination. Maybe I was seeing what I somehow fantasized about seeing. But I found out in short time that what I was seeing was not normal. And it was definitely my seeing people that affected them.”

Karen leaned back, picking her pen up. “Tell me what convinced you of this.”

* * *

It wasn’t until the next year that I began to connect the dots. I began to pull all the pieces together that I was somehow at fault. I’d noticed the way some people acted when I was out in public and saw them. I remember many times catching someone’s eye in the mall, not even saying a word, but feeling that same sensation I got in English class that day.

But the day it really became clear was at a family reunion. We were all there, my cousins, my aunts and uncles, everyone. People I didn’t even know were related to me were there, people I’d never met.

The gathering happened at a park in the middle of Spring. The weather was great, everyone was having a good time. I’d just finished a big meal and was sitting back on a swing staring off into space.

It wasn’t until I heard the voice that I realized my mind had wandered. My uncle had walked up and asked if he could sit with me. I shook my head from the clouds of a post-meal haze and patted the swing next to me.

When I noticed where I’d been staring while in my daze, I saw his wife, Aunt Michelle. She was sitting near the playground and had a very strange look in her eyes. Even from my distance away I saw how out of character she appeared. Her focus seemed about as lost as mine had, her eyes staring across the playground.

Ignoring my uncle as he spoke, I followed Aunt Michelle’s gaze over and saw that she was looking far off beyond the playground into the small field that ran nearby. Several of my cousins were there playing soccer.

Aunt Michelle was clearly watching them play, but it wasn’t that which caught my eye. It was the look in her eyes. No matter how far away I am, the look is always unmistakable. It’s easy to recognize, especially now. But back then, I simply assumed it was my mind playing tricks on me.

There was a problem this time though. Actually several of them. First was the fact that Aunt Michelle couldn’t possibly be horny for any of the boys playing soccer. They were all young enough to be her kids. In fact, her son Zach was one of the boys. The other problem was that I couldn’t follow the trail this time. It was as though Aunt Michelle was staring at all the boys equally.

As my uncle continued talking about work or school, something boring, I watched Aunt Michelle get up from the bench she sat on. She seemed to walk in a trance straight across the playground towards the field.

I quickly made some excuse up and followed her, staying a good twenty yards behind her. Something had me worried, something much more serious than that day in class. I had made a connection and the only common link was me. I’d been staring. I’d seen the people first. The horny people were somehow because of me.

Aunt Michelle walked rather directly into the midst of the soccer game. There were only six kids there, a few cousins, a few step-cousins. The first I saw approach my aunt was her son Zach. He seemed to be questioning her and the others simply stood as if waiting to see whether Zach had to leave.

It was about this time I got to within twenty feet or so and was able to listen in better as well as follow the look in Aunt Michelle’s eyes. That was what shocked me the most. Her look was not directed only at Zach. It was directed at all the kids, equally.

Worse yet, as soon as I saw the six kids more clearly, they seemed to have matching looks in their eyes. Zach was rather blatant in his actions as he walked right up and grabbed his mother’s tits. He felt the woman up and looked back at his cousins. Soon all six were around Aunt Michelle, sliding their hands up and down her body, a couple lifting her skirt, others pulling her shirt loose and slipping eager fingers underneath.

I looked back to the main picnic grounds and noticed that other than myself no one seemed aware of what was happening. When I turned, I saw Aunt Michelle being led off the field behind some nearby trees. I followed but wasn’t sure what I should really do.

The sight I saw still haunts me, and it was only the first of many times I saw mass chaos caused in a group. The fact they were family probably made it stand out more in my memory.

Aunt Michelle was stripped from the waist down. Her top was pushed up above her fat white tits and Zach was between her legs humping away like an animal. Another boy, Jason, was at my aunt’s head, shoving his cock straight down her throat. The other kids were all reaching in and squeezing her tits, trying to work their fingers over the woman’s body.

As Zach pounded his mother on the ground behind the trees, I watched and couldn’t quite believe what I was seeing. Jason exploded down Aunt Michelle’s throat, laughing as she choked a little and bubbling semen shot up out of her mouth and nose. As he withdrew, Michelle only looked to the next boy in line, wanting more cock inside one of her holes. Jason meanwhile moved in next to where she lay and laid a hand on her belly. He laughed and told Zach he could feel the depth he was fucking his mother. They all joked that Zach was now a real mother fucker.

Aunt Michelle seemed to love the humiliation almost as much as the sex. She screamed out in orgasm as Zach picked up the pace. She had arms out, offering hand jobs to any of the other five that wanted one. Soon enough Zach was clearly erupting inside her, filling her pussy to overflowing and laughing the whole time.

After that, it was position after position. I watched relatively hidden behind the trees as Aunt Michelle fucked every single boy there, again and again. They never seemed to go soft and she never seemed to tire. Her body took in more cocks at one time than I’d imagined was possible. She took in more cum than I ever imagined. And when I finally left, she was on hands and knees, Zach behind her again, now fucking her ass as Jason laid beneath her, stabbing his cock up into her pussy. Another boy was at her face and she was giving hand jobs to two others.

Aunt Michelle was covered in sticky sperm. It dripped from her every curve and spattered through her hair. Yet she still wanted only more.

It was an hour later that my uncle found her. The men had to pry their sons off the woman. They were all insatiable and nearly unstoppable. A few of the boys went after their own mothers, Jason actually ripping open his mother’s top and managing to cram one of her nipples in his mouth before his father pulled him off. It was too late though. I’d already seen the look spreading.

Over the course of a matter of months, my family had lowered themselves to the most depraved individuals. Frequently they were caught fucking each other in public. My aunts all seemed to become pregnant in no time and were quite proud that it was their own kids who had made them that way. The uncles made moves on my female cousins.

All except me. I was spared.

That was when I came to accept that I was the link, the cause, the one who could see but not be a part of the madness around me. The horny people were everywhere. But they didn’t know they were horny until I saw them.

* * *

Karen crossed and uncrossed her legs as she scribbled some notes on the pad. She pulled at her collar a little, feeling the heat in the office more than she was used to. Laying the pad down, she looked over at Rebecca Landers.

“I can see you’ve witnessed a lot of rather traumatic events, Rebecca. But still, you need to stop blaming yourself. The events you described can be attributed to many things. But I doubt that you seeing these events means you somehow were at fault.”

Rebecca sat up sharply, her hands rising and brushing the hair back. “But Doctor, it’s true. No one ever believes me. I try to warn them. I try to stay away, but they just send me on to the next professional, and the one after that. Don’t you see? It spreads. After I’ve seen the horny people, they go out and spread that look to everyone else.”

Karen suppressed a giggle at the word horny. “So you believe that you’re somehow witnessing a plague?”

“Not witnessing, spreading. Everywhere I’ve been, it follows me. South Gable was a normal town when I arrived. Just a month later I saw some people outside, walking along the sidewalk. They seemed normal enough. I’d even begun to think maybe everyone who saw me was right.”

“And?”

“And then I saw the look in their eyes. It was the same as always. The boys walking suddenly stopped. The girl continued for a few more feet then turned. In seconds the boys had tackled the girl to the ground, ripped her clothes off and were fucking her from both ends. They humped like rabbits until a groundskeeper saw them. He tried to pull the boys off, but soon was only trying to make room for his own cock. That girl took it all, screaming out in pleasure again and again.”

“Rebecca, that had to simply be a projection of coincidence. Your mind is trying to rationalize your fears.”

“But Doctor, what about here? You have to have heard what happened to those men after I got off the bus.”

Karen stopped writing. Her head felt funny. “What men?”

“The men on the trucks. There were several of them, big rigs they were driving downtown. The women went mad and pulled those men from the cabs. They were off into surrounding alleys and buildings fucking like teenagers in no time.”

Again Karen felt a grin forming on the corners of her lips.

“It’s already spreading here. Can’t you see that?”

Karen had a strange thought as she spoke. “ooh... I mean, you... can’t believe that had something to do with you.”

Rebecca stopped talking. She looked at Karen, her eyes shifting and her shoulders slumping.

“What is it? What’s wrong, Rebecca?”

“I see horny people.”

“I know that, I understand...”

“No, you don’t.” Rebecca began. “I see horny people wherever I go. I even see them here.”

Karen dropped the pad from her hands and stared at the blonde girl.

“You see them here, now?”

“Yes, but they don’t know they’re horny. I first saw one outside.” She said, pointing to the office door. “Now I see one here.”

Karen heard Rebecca talking. She heard the word horny repeated again and again. She also felt her mind slipping into other thoughts. She stood up, leaving the girl on the couch. She walked over to the office door and opened it.

Ted Strong was seated at the desk, reading over a file. Before she even caught his eye, he seemed to sense her presence. He looked up.

Doctor Karen Whitman smiled; she grinned wickedly at the office boy. Then she reached up and began unbuttoning her blouse as she approached him.

“It’s hot in here today, right?”

Ted nodded. “It’s always hot when you’re around.”

“Oh really? Maybe we should do something about that, you know, clear a little tension in the workplace.”

Ted looked over at Rebecca Landers as she walked out. He then looked back at Karen and stood up. Stepping forward to look right into her eyes, Ted reached out and grabbed her arms firmly. “What do you suggest we do, Doctor Whitman?”

Karen breathed in short gasps. “Ted, I suggest you use that strength of yours to take my body and fuck me stupid!”

Ted growled as he shoved Karen back, bending her backwards over his desk. He pulled her blouse open, reached in, and pulled out a creamy white tit. He squeezed hard, brutally hard, making her wince. Then he reached down and without taking his eyes off her face, pulled her skirt up and tore her panties off.

Karen was only semi aware of Rebecca’s presence. She no longer cared what complex the girl might have. All she knew was Ted Strong was preparing to slam his dick inside her and she aimed to have all of it. She aimed to have him ride her all day if that’s what it took. Most of all, she was imagining that with Ted’s eager assistance her own maternity leave would come soon enough.

“OHHHH!!!!” Karen screamed, staring up into Ted’s aggressive eyes. She felt him reach places she wasn’t even aware she had, strike nerves she knew were just aching to be struck.

“Fuck you’re tight, Doctor.” Ted grunted.

“Then loosen me up, stud!” Karen shouted. She lay back, her tits jiggling with his pounding thrusts, and let her thoughts drift away into the moment.

Never again, Karen thought. Never again would she waste time in traffic. Half the cars on the road had to have men in them. She aimed on fucking them all. She’d fuck until she couldn’t fuck anymore. She’d fuck whoever wanted to fuck her. Colleagues, strangers, friends, hell, even family. She imagined her nephew would love what she gave him this Christmas when she showed up outside his room wearing nothing but a bow.

“Unghh!” Ted grunted, quickly climaxing inside her. She could feel the warm splashes of cum filling a void inside her, a hungry yearning void that would never be empty again.

“Oh fuck yesss, Ted!” She shouted. “Come on, let’s fuck all over the office today.”

As Doctor Karen Whitman went skipping off into various positions around her office, she glanced over at the open door. Had someone left? Was there someone here watching just now? She hoped it hadn’t been a man because men needed hot little cunts to fuck and hers was just the hottest.

She seemed to recall something about a girl seeing horny people, something about a girl believing she caused chaos wherever she went. As Ted slammed a quickly renewed erection deep inside her ass, Karen quickly forgot any importance of that and enjoyed her new life as a slut.

Everyone needed a doctor for their head now and then. Not many would be as lucky as those she gave head to though. But only after fucking them silly. After all, a female psychologist has a few advantages in knowing how to treat men.

The End