The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Shouldn’t Have Skipped the Holiday Party

By Hypnofur

I should have gone to her Christmas Party, well Holiday Party, whatever. The truth is, I didn’t want to. My wife, Marissa, works for a college. It’s an online college though, so she works from home. She works in the marketing department. The headquarters is in New York City, and every year they bring all of the people who work for the school together for a Holiday party. However, it is very expensive to do so, especially since the school will pay for a night’s hotel. As a result, the party is always right after Christmas, but before New Year’s, to take advantage of a lull in the holiday hotel rates. We’re talking the December 27th, 28th area. The party isn’t even at night, it is during the day, so they can get the best rate on a venue.

Anyway, I didn’t want to go. I’m a kind of quiet guy, originally from South Dakota. Marissa is from Rhode Island, where we live now, so she has much more of that East Coast feel. Most of the people who work at the school are East Coast people. I haven’t really hit it off with them in the past. NYC is sort of my least favorite city too. It is so, well, New York. I try to minimize my time there as much as possible.

Now, in fairness to me, I did have a legitimate IT meeting I needed to attend at work on the 27th, the day of her Holiday party. Marissa was disappointed, but understood. I probably could have gotten out of the meeting if I tried hard enough, but I didn’t.

I almost changed my mind the night of the 26th. Marissa was getting packed up and ready to go. She was showing me what she was going to wear. She had a black velvet dress that she thought would go great with the little black fox fur jacket I had given for Christmas the day before. She put on the outfit and bounced out of our bedroom to show me. I was watching football at the time. When I saw her, I immediately got excited. Goddamn she looked hot with her Italian dark hair and big brown eyes. Her smile that I loved so much.

“Oh no, I know that look in your eyes!” she said in mock protest. I smiled and started chasing her around the house as she screamed in laughter. I caught her in our bedroom. We laughed, and fucked. I love her so much, and she loves me. We are very happy together, and we both know that this upcoming year is likely the one where we will get pregnant for the first time. Yes, we waited until our mid-thirties, but that is what people do now.

The train ride from Rhode Island to NYC is about three hours. Her Christmas party was at noon, so when I dropped her off at the 9:00 train, she was dressed in her party outfit, knowing she wouldn’t have enough time to get to the hotel first. It was the second time that I regretted not going with her. She looked so hot. I tried to convince her to duck into the train station bathroom with me, but I didn’t seriously expect she’d go for that.

However, she was happy to know that she was turning me on like crazy. She playfully stroked the fox collar of her little black jacket as she smiled at me. “I hope none of the handsome professors try to whisk me away while you’re not there…” she teased.

“If the professors were handsome, they wouldn’t work at an online college. It’s kind of like having a ‘face for radio’”, I joked. The truth is, I went to the party last year, and I knew full well there was not one even half-way attractive dude there. Not that I worried about Marissa anyway, I trusted her completely, and I knew I was her guy. Our marriage was stronger than any I knew.

As the train boarded, I kissed my wife and told her I would see her the next day. I still wasn’t really regretting my decision as the train pulled away. In fact, I figured I would go see the new Star Wars movie that night. Marissa really wasn’t in to Star Wars, and would probably only fall asleep when we rented it in a few months anyway.

That’s exactly what I did. I went to a 5:15 show, so I was out by about 7:30. Being a considerate husband, I called her to find out how the party went. This is where things started to go awry.

“Hello?” said a man’s voice on the other end of the line. I pulled my phone away from my ear to make sure I had dialed the right number. I had.

“Umm, hi, I’m looking for Marissa”

“Yes, well, I’m afraid she’s quite busy right now. She’ll have to return your call. Is this the hubby?” he said. He sounded British, and slightly out of breath.

“yeah” was all I said before I heard the line disconnect.

What the fuck?

I trusted Marissa completely, but I was very unsettled for the rest of the night. What exactly was happening there? I texted her to call me when she could. Hours went by, no text. Around 11, I called again. And texted. Nothing. By 2:00 am, I had booked the first train for myself to NYC, unfortunately, it did not leave until noon.

The next morning, I was very worried, and exhausted as I sat on the train going down to NYC. I prayed that maybe she had just lost her phone. But why wouldn’t she ask a co worker to text me or something and tell me she was ok? Or call from the hotel phone? I hadn’t slept a wink all night, and I must have looked like hell. I’m sure all the people on the train with me were a bit wary of me.

When I was about an hour outside of Penn Station, I finally got a text from Marissa.

“Hey babe. Staying another night. Having fun.” It read.

What? That didn’t sound like her. I didn’t believe it was really her. It actually made me even more worried. I was freaking out.

“Maris, what’s going on there.” I immediately texted back. No reply. After waiting about three minutes, I sent “I’m coming there. On a train. Be at the hotel in two hours.”

Fifteen or so minutes went by with no response. Then, I got “sounds good”

Sounds good? That surprised me. My guess was that whoever had her phone had no intention of being at the hotel anyway. I tested that theory.

“What hotel and room, babe?” I asked, even though I knew full well what hotel. I had looked at her email confirmation. I had all of her email passwords, and she had mine. That was the level of trust we had between us.

“The Marriot on 44th St. Room 412” was texted back to me. That was the right hotel. Now, I was very confused. Was this really Marissa texting me? Really didn’t sound like her, and I can’t remember the last time she did not include an emoji in one single text, nevermind three in a row or so. Something was up.

I was getting off the train when the next text came through. “What time will you be here? I’ll have room service dinner waiting”

I was so confused. I texted back 20 minutes, half wondering if I was going to get jumped by thugs when I walked in the room. My head was spinning as I Uber’d to the hotel. Going right up to room 412, I knocked on the door. Sure enough, Marissa answered. She gave me a big hug. She was in her normal clothes. She didn’t seem hurt or injured, or like anything odd had happened. There was indeed a room service dinner waiting for us. It was like nothing odd had transpired for her over the last day and a half.

“You must. Be hungry. You look terrible by the way.” She said. She seemed so normal.

“Well, I was up all night worried about you!” I said. “You didn’t text or call!”

“oooh.. You are right babe. I’m sorry. Take a seat. Have something to eat and have some wine. I’ll tell you all about the party” she said as she gave me a hug and rubbed my back. She was completely herself. This was all so strange, but maybe I had made too much of everything?

I relaxed a little bit and dug into the food and wine. As the burden of worry left me, I was left with a lot of tiredness. I will admit I was more than a little curious to know what went down at the online college party.

“Oh my god Pete, it was so much fun!!!” she said with her familiar Marissa exuberance.

“So, was it the usual suspects?” I asked, before biting into my Chicken Marsalla.

“Yes, and a few new ones. For instance, there is a new Professor in the Psychology Department. He’s British” she said.

Uh oh. I wasn’t happy that the bloke was the first guy she mentioned. “Who is he?” I asked.

“His name is Niles Eggleton. He’s amazing.” She said, as if she was describing the food at the party. There was no sensitivity to the fact that I might not want to hear that some dude was amazing. I was starting to get a little pissed, but I got myself in check. Maybe the dude is like 100 years old.

“How old is he?” I asked.

“I don’t know, a little older than us. Mid 40’s maybe?” she said. There went the elderly theory.

“I see. What makes him so amazing?” I asked with a chill in my voice.

“Well, he is an expert in hypnotism for starters” she said, still just completely oblivious to my disdain.

“He sounds like a quack. I don’t believe in that shit” I said. I knew I sounded like a jealous ass, but well, I kind of was at that moment.

“I know, that’s what I said too. I started telling him that hypnotism wasn’t real, how it was a bunch of exhibitionists who just wanted attention. Or weak minded people who wanted someone to tell them to stop eating twinkies. Carol and Bill from accounting were there at that point too. They totally cracked up at the twinkies line.

So then Niles starts telling us how hypnosis is much more powerful than people realize. I guess he has written a bunch of papers and is a total expert. I guess it isn’t that surprising, I mean he has this magnetism, and that accent. Oh my god.”

“Magentism?” I said. Was she seriously saying this? I was trying not to lose my shit. I took another drink of wine. It was actually hitting me pretty hard. Probably because I was so exhausted.

“Yeah. So, now there is like a crowd around us as he is telling me all about how powerful hypnosis is and stuff. I’m like, yeah, I’m not buying it. Somebody, I think it was Todd from the math department, was like ‘prove it’! I could see Niles was not flustered at all. He has this incredible confidence. So he’s was like, fine, I’ll prove it. The fact that he didn’t try to back out or anything started to make me wonder if he actually could do it. It was like he knew without a shadow of a doubt that he could completely hypnotize whoever he wanted.

So then, he looks at me, and he’s like ‘I’m going to hypnotize you Marissa, in fact, I’ve already begun’. I was thinking, you have? He’s looking me right in the eyes, like really intensely. He tells me that I’ll find that my entire focus is on him. Nothing but his eyes and the sound of my voice. And I have to tell you Peter, it was like my whole awareness just narrowed right to him” she said, as she made a corresponding hand motion of her field of attention narrowing down. Marissa was always so animated when she told a story. She got so into it.

“He started telling me about my breathing, and how relaxed I was getting. As he said it, I actually felt it. I felt myself relaxing. He again told me to focus on his voice, concentrate on how it feels to slip into his hypnotic trance. Oh my god Pete, it did feel good” Marissa said, seemingly lost in a blissful memory now.

The room felt so warm and my head was tingling.

Marissa didn’t seem to notice how weird I was feeling, she just kept talking about her experience. “He told me he wanted me to take deep, even breaths and let go of my thoughts and worries. Just...relax for him. Seriously Pete, I had no awareness that there was anyone else in the room, it was like he was all that existed for me. He told me I was feeling so profoundly entranced, so ready to drop deeper and deeper. He told me to repeat that out loud to myself, deeper and deeper, until he commanded me to do otherwise. And I totally heard myself mutter under my breath. ‘Deeper, and deeper. Deeper, and deeper...’ I felt my head rush, no other thoughts than fulfilling what I’d been told to do by this charming hypnotic man.

Soon he was counting down from ten. At seven, he described how he was pulling me so deeply, and that I had no thoughts left. At two he said I was feeling heavy and wonderful as my arms hung limp at my sides. When he reached one, he said Drop. Deep, entranced and obedient.”

And I felt obedient Pete. I was totally under his power. I was still staring into his eyes as my lips continue to move, saying ‘Deeper and deeper... Deeper and deeper...’

He then told me to SLEEP and snapped his finger in front of my face. Honestly, Pete, I went out like a light. I don’t remember a thing from that point on until he took me out of trance. At which time, by the way, I found myself sitting on his lap. I was really, really turned on. I do remember seeing Carol looking all pissed. She was seemingly upset with Niles, I just felt really happy, relaxed, and sexy.” She told me.

My wife was telling me how she was under some guy’s control, sitting on his lap, really turned on. Why wasn’t I flipping out? Why wasn’t I protesting? Why was I just sitting here? What the hell was in this wine? I had pins and needles in my hands, and my tongue felt so thick.

“Carol came up to me after and said that I had been taken advantage of, and that I should call you. I didn’t really follow what she was saying. Niles then handed me my fox jacket and suggested we get some air. I followed him out of the party. Some of the guys from the history department were hooting and hollering at him.”

“He must have called an Uber, because all of a sudden we were in a car, heading to my hotel. He reminded me that everything he said was absolutely true. He told me I was still under his hypnotic thrall, and I knew he was right. I was completely under his power. He reminded me that I found this to be incredibly sexy. I was so turned on Peter. I knew I shouldn’t be though, I mentioned you, and that I was married. He told me that his hypnotic power was more powerful than our love. He told me that I was his, and that I loved that idea, and that I found it so sexy.

He couldn’t keep his hands off my velvet dress and fur coat Pete. He was so turned on. I was too. We made out in the back of the Uber. In fact, we made out all the way into the hotel room. He put on some music and I decided to put my back to him, and grind my little velvet ass on his crotch to the music. He put his hands around my fur coat covered waist and let me lead the way.

He muttered something about how hot I was, as I bent over a little bit, to let my dress rise up. He moved his hands lower, and rested them on my thighs. I felt him slip a hand under my dress, and grab my ass.

He told me I was his, and I confirmed that I was, giving him permission to slide his other hand under the front of my dress. I turned around, and lifted my right leg. He grabbed it and held it up. His other hand went directly to my wet pussy. He pushed me to the wall, and fingered me until I couldn’t take any more. He squeezed my clit and slid two fingers into my tight hole. I tried to put my leg down, but he tightened his grip, and continued to finger fuck me until I came. He kissed me as I came, to keep me from getting loud. He finally let my leg go, and I slid to the ground. He stood over me, and I looked up to see his huge dick sticking out of his pants. I licked my lips, and got on my knees to suck at his command.

I know I always refused to do that for you Pete, but it is different with Niles. It’s like I can refuse him nothing. I took him into my mouth almost halfway, and almost choked, as I’ve never done anything like that. He told me how much I desperately wanted to taste his cum, and how much I would love it. But I began to use my hands, and the fur of my sleeves and I finally found my rhythm. He played in my hair, while I felt myself get wetter and wetter. He told me play with myself, so I reluctantly removed one of my hands and used it to rub my throbbing clit.

Do you want your Master to fuck you? He asked me. Was he my Master? I realized he was. I begged him to take my pussy. I backed up to lean on the wall, and lifted up my velvet dress so he could see what he was getting.

He grabbed his dick, and almost ran to me. I braced myself as he lifted my left leg, and positioned himself at the entrance to my throbbing pussy. He slid in slow, and covered my mouth to hide my moans. He finally pushed the entire length of his cock inside of me, and my right leg left the floor. He held both of my legs up, and pounded me. He looked me in the eyes while he filled me up, his grey eyes so hypnotic. He pulled out and slammed back into me, pushing me up the wall. I had never been this wet ever in my life. The feeling of being so hypnotically submissive to my Master brought me to orgasm quickly. I felt myself tighten up on his dick, and he sped up his pace. That’s actually when you called Pete.

Your call caused him to pull out of me. When he hung up on you, I asked him if I could suck the cum out of him, and his strokes got deeper. He moaned and dropped one of my legs. He pulled out of me and I fell to my knees and licked the head of his dick, just as his first stream of cum hit me on my cheek. I closed my mouth on the head, and felt several more streams coat the inside of my mouth. He grabbed my head as I sucked him off in the middle of his orgasm. Can you imagine me like that, with cum all over my face, sucking his cock?” She asked, wickedly.

It was at that point that I realized that even though my mind was foggy, and my body was heavy, my dick was rock hard. Marissa leaned over the table to sneak a peek at my tented pants. What she saw made her laugh.

“Well well, I guess you can imagine that!” she said with a laugh. “So after that, and for the next 18 hours or so, Master Niles took me deeper and deeper into hypnosis for him. He said he’s never met someone as hypnotizable as I am. He’s completely changed the way I think, the way I feel, and I love it. I love to serve him.” Marissa said, breaking my heart.

“So, you’re probably wondering why you are so totally stoned.” Marissa said. The look in her eyes was, exuberant? Pleased? Oh my god, how brainwashed was she? I couldn’t get myself to talk or say anything, but I prayed she’d be able to listen to what my eyes were trying to tell her.

“Well, Master Niles is going to hypnotize you and brainwash you. Not only to make sure you are not a problem for us, but to make sure you do his bidding. I’m going to be his bride.” She said, revealing her/his evil plan, as I noticed a man I presumed to be Niles enter from the side room.

Damn, I shouldn’t have skipped the Holiday Party!