The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IT Management Log

Jillian’s Weekly Log

If corporate doesn’t start communicating employee transfers to me, I swear, I really will quit. I came in yesterday to find a total stranger alone in my office, tinkering on my desktop computer. I almost called the cops but he was wearing a field tech uniform, so I played it cool. Long story short, they transferred Juan to the west side branch and sent me this new guy. Danny. He seemed like kind of a dullard and a blowhard—I can already see myself having to let him go.

I’ll have to make sure I keep close records for when he screws up so I can prove cause. We had a talk about him screwing around with my stuff and I sent him out on the day’s calls. Plus side, I hate to say it but I think he might’ve done some good. The monitor refresh rate must’ve been off before or something—noticeably smoother now.

Also, making a mental note to do training session on customer service. I’m pretty sure Danny could use it, and I know the rest of the field techs could. Customer complaints are even more through the roof than ever.

Jillian’s Weekly Log

Spent two hours on the phone with our HP rep trying to get them to fix this week’s shipment. What the hell good are HP-B0070098’s when we ordered HP-B0070067’s? They said they’ll have it to us by Tuesday. Meanwhile, I get to field calls from furious customers wanting to know why their internet keeps dropping. Thanks, morons.

Training went as well as could be expected. Most of them don’t take it seriously—as if technical competence is the only thing that counts. The only one of them I have hope for is Danny, the new guy. He seemed half-asleep through the training, but even so…There’s just something about him that I find trustworthy. Inviting. Respectable.

Still, his customer comments have been pretty rough (“slow” “didn’t smile or show common courtesy” “leered at my teenage daughter”). If these keep up, I’ll have to set my personal feelings aside and do the professional thing. We’re meeting Monday to go over feedback and see if he can’t be salvaged before it’s too late.

Jillian’s Weekly Log

Monthly meeting with corporate went about as expected. Still concerned about billable hours and pushing us to sell the new Light Wave bundle upgrade. sigh Like our field techs have sales backgrounds.

Met with Danny about the complaints. Went really well, actually—he said he grew on people and to give it time, which I think is completely fair. He’s growing on me, that’s for sure. When I told him how much better my system was running since his tweak, he offered to take a more thorough crack at it. Took him a couple hours, but honestly, everything has run SO much better since then. I’m so much more focused and efficient on my computer, I barely even notice the time passing.

A lot of it is automated. There are some protections that stop me wasting time on social media and idle browsing—which is useful, but he seemed to know how it would sting. So he added another routine that periodically displays ads and offers, the kind of thing I used to block but now… man, there are some amazing deals out there that I was missing out on. I’ll have to find a way to thank him. Maybe have him over for dinner? (I wonder if he’s single? That is, just so I don’t cause drama for him. Not that I’m interested! (Unless he’s interested, maybe…?))

Anyway, HP finally fixed the order Thursday. Had to threaten to seek another vendor before they took me seriously. Typical customer service rep, trying to dismiss me as a hysterical woman when really I’m just rightfully pissed off about his company’s incompetence.

Aside—I have been a little… off lately. Emotional, I guess you could call it? Or at least… well, distractible, OK? If that’s not putting too fine a point on it. I must just need to get laid or something—abstinence is making me crabby as hell.

Jillian’s Weekly Log

Turns out Danny was completely right about the wait-and-see. Every single customer he serviced his first week wrote in with RAVE reviews. 5 stars in all categories. I was a little suspicious it might be inauthentic, but the ones who’d written bad feedback specifically retracted it. (“I said he was slow—but worth the wait for sure!” “not smiling was just his way of being professional” “my daughter said she enjoyed it, and she called him to say he was welcome any time!”)

And yes, of course I checked out that last—he said he always left his personal card with clients, and yes, a girl had called him. He assured me their get-togethers were off-hours, and nothing illegal.

I blushed a bit at that—I’m sure he was just being coy, but the thought of him nailing some little jailbait just makes me

OK back now. So yeah, great feedback from last week’s customers. The new ones coming in are still pretty terrible, but now I know to just give it time and let that Danny charm work its magic.

There’s another thing I should probably note—I’m finally starting to loosen up around the office. Danny said I needed to let go some, and I think he’s right. Lately, when I feel too horny to function (which has been more often then I care to admit), I just head off to the ladies room and do something about it. I even bought a new dildo that I keep hidden in there.

In terms of business matters, things are going well. Looking back, it’s weird to think that initially I was gearing up to fire Danny, and now not a month later I’m trying to talk him into applying for a regional manager position. He’s so modest but I just KNOW he has the potential. He said he likes being out in the field, interacting with customers, but I begged him to give me a shot to convince him he belongs in management, as my boss. So he’s coming over for dinner this weekend—even said he’d work on my home computer for me, no charge. The man is a saint. He belongs in positions of authority.

Speaking of, I guess I ought to be doing better with mine. Danny noticed my inbox was getting pretty full. (I told him he could fill my inbox any time, but I don’t know if he got the joke.) I don’t know why it didn’t matter to me I’m falling behind until he said something, but it’s just hard to focus. I spent hours every day online shopping to update my wardrobe thanks to those pop-up ads he installed.

I wonder if he’ll let me show him what his upgrades convinced me to buy, after dinner. Maybe before dinner. Maybe I’ll just show him everything and let him pick what I wear. Oh man some of those outfits, the thought of him seeing me like that is so

OK back again. And it’s almost quitting time so I should go. I’ll update on work stuff later. Not like these logs are required anyway.

Jillian’s Weekly Log

Man oh man, where to begin. I guess I’ll try to go chronologically.

Saturday Danny came over for dinner. I made him my famous spinach ravioli—people usually go nuts for my grandma’s recipe, but he just sniffed it and told me to order pizza. So I did that instead—then he told me to watch my portions, so I did that too. (When I write it like that, I feel like I ought to feel insulted, but really, he’s just looking out for me. Such a thoughtful subordinate!)

I didn’t model my outfits for him—that would just be too much—but I did wear one of them. A red and green floral-print dress that flared nicely, with stockings and heels to match. The whole thing reminded me so much of what my mother wore when I was growing up that I even put on some of her jewelry to complete it.

Then, just for my own fun, I snuck in a corset under the dress. I don’t think my tits… wow. My computer is autocorrecting every other term for them. The ches-word, breas-word, the boo-word… all I can type is tits or titties. Which is actually pretty sexy. Anyway, I don’t think my tits have ever looked so awesome, just bursting out the neckline of my dress. Danny ogled them pretty thoroughly, which was flattering.

After dinner he worked on my laptop and even my TV while I tried to flirt and get his attention on my tits some more, or sat so he could look up my dress. He looked but didn’t touch. It sucked, but worth it because the new config is dynamite. Almost every other night this week was me sitting on my laptop in front of the TV.

Then he said he had to go meet a customer. I tried to get him to stay, even offered him a blowjob if he wanted it—which is so forward I can hardly believe it. But the way he’d been looking at me I thought maybe it was what he wanted. Instead he just asked me how much experience I had, and when I just blushed, he shrugged and left.

So Sunday I spent the day with my dildo, watching online tutorials on how to suck cock. Some of them were just pornos, but they were still educational. I’d suck for half an hour, use it on myself for half an hour, back and forth. Before I knew it it was bedtime.

I didn’t talk Danny into applying for management, but it definitely improved our working relationship. Ever since then he’s been way friendlier—stroking my hair, looking down my blouse when I bend over (which I find lots of excuses to do when no one’s around, just to mess with him), or even just steering me where he wants me to go with a hand on my ass. (Ha! I can’t type the behin-word or the but-word either. What a joker!)

He even eats lunch with me in my office now. I lock the door and close the blinds and we just talk about things while he eats. Wednesday he told me to rub his shoulders while he did, and now that’s just part of the routine. Which is fine by me. Something about his body just

Back now. Wow that was a good one. Anyway, it’s awesome that we have lunches together because he is so busy servicing customers I hardly see him. Some of his customers from earlier this month have been calling and emailing me begging to send him back out—all women, but understandably I think. They can’t accept that he’s booked solid already through October. I offer one of our other field techs, but they say it has to be Danny.

Some of them have even sent pictures of their tits and asses and cunts (another one!) and asked me to pass them on to him. I do, and it actually inspired him to be more assertive (management potential, right?!) and say that from now on, he’s only servicing female clientele. Something about that phrase, the thought of Danny out “servicing females” just got me so horny I sort of came on the spot, right there in front of him in my office. He just rolled his eyes and walked out—cool of him not to make a fuss over it.

I don’t think anyone heard, thankfully. The last thing I need is a workplace rumor getting started about how Danny is turning Jillian into his needy little sopping wet cunt slut, a desperate horny hussy who’d do anything to get him off whenever he just snaps his fingers and points and tells me to drop to my knees and open wide and

Back now. Anyway, you know how people will just invent the most ridiculous details when there was nothing more salacious happening than him and me being office buds.

Update: That’s not quite true. Since I spent almost an hour getting myself off while I was writing this, I wound up working late so I was still here when he came in from his last call.

We made small-talk. I teased him again about all the customers I think he’s fucking, he quipped about there being too many to count, I asked if he’d service me with his package sometime, he told me to get in line. The normal banter.

He asked me if anything new was up with me. Which was so amazingly thoughtful of him, to wonder about me. I didn’t know what to say. There’s all my sexy new clothes, even some cosplay stuff I ordered when it popped up on my laptop; how I now have a dildo in the ladies room and a vibrator apiece for my office and my car (for when either home or the ladies room are too far away and my cunt is too needy); how I’d shaved my pussy after he’d said something offhandedly about how he liked that look.

Instead of any of that, I told him about how I’d been practicing giving head. He seemed interested and asked me if I’d been down at the single’s bars blowing strangers. (Danny gives as good as he gets when it comes to teasing, for sure.)

I told him about how I’d had my dildo between my lips so much I’d had to buy a second one for home so I could leave the first in while I used the other on my cunt. He asked why a dildo to get myself off and not a vibrator and I said it was because the vibrator was between my titties.

That made him smile—he really gets me, Danny does.

I asked him if he wanted to see how good I was, and he said he’d had a long day and maybe some other time. But then, I had a genius idea. Like I’ve said, I really want him to be my boss—he belongs in a position telling me what to do, and it’s so obvious I can’t believe he doesn’t see it.

If he’s not going to take on that role, then he needs to understand what managing is all about. So I told him that he was my employee and I was his boss, and he wasn’t going to leave until I’d sucked his dick.

I don’t think he liked being forced into it. He just shrugged and sat down on my desk and let me get to work. He had useful feedback too, like remembering to look him in the eyes, and that I’d look way hotter doing it with my top off and squeezing my titties with one hand while I fucked my cunt with my office dildo with the other.

Synergy—that’s what it was.

To be honest, I was a little disappointed by the volume of cum he squirted into my throat. In my training videos all the girls had been spurted with cocks that shot off like firehoses. But Danny just patted me on the head and told me he’d given his best stuff that afternoon to a couple of Asian roommates he’d done an installation for two weeks ago. That was fair. I told him I’d put a positive note in his file about it Monday.

(Note to self: follow-up with those customers to make sure they were satisfied with the volume of cum.)

Then Danny left without even waiting for me to get dressed. He didn’t even clock out—but I did it for him. (Then I had a good laugh privately about how our company had just paid him to have me blow him.) I wanted to tell him he had to have sex with me too, but I think he would’ve called my bluff even if he wasn’t spent. So I sat in my chair staring at my display and getting myself off for an hour, and now I guess I better get home to start training my cunt like I have been my slut mouth. (lol it even replaces mouth with slut mouth!)

Oh, also I lectured Gary for clocking in twice this week. I’ll need to give him a talking to next week.