The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Was Born With Money

by bachcole

I was born with lots and lots of money. Money was never a problem for me or my family. Perhaps this was the problem; perhaps this is why Lorraine raped me and made me her sex/love slave. You never hear about women raping men, perhaps because men like the idea, perhaps because no one believes it, perhaps because it does not happen that often. Too bad!

I met Lorraine (I’ll call her Lori) at a party. We started talking. One thing led to another. No real story at this point. It happens a thousand times a night, per city. Little did I realize that I had been targeted. That happens a lot to rich people.

We got to her house. She was (and still is) quite babelicious: long, dark hair, big jugs, small waist, womanly hips, beautiful face. We started making out. She takes off her blouse and then her bra, and her magnificent boobs fell out. And she pulls my head down to her right nipple and says, “Suck, sweet boy.” Who am I to resist the commands of a beautiful woman?

Whoa! I hit pay dirt, quite unexpectedly, right away. She is lactating. I should have known by the size and horizontality of her breasts. She senses my surprise and says, “Suck all you want, dear boy. I have no baby and never have. This is just a service that I provide for my lovers, and you are my only lover.” Little did I know that this was part of the seduction/rape process.

She leans back holding my head while I am acquiring nourishment. My back was to the bed with my head in the crook of her left arm while she lays to my side suckling me. Her right hand moves down to my pants and daftly undoes my pants and my zipper and grabs my pecker, which is already hard. I figure by this time I have gone around third base and was headed for a grand slam. I mean, I could never get so excited about breasts unless I could get at the joy that they were ultimately meant for.

Then she starts talking sweetly and softly to me. “Brian, you trust me completely, don’t you. Why don’t you just relax and listen to my loving words. Just let go and let me do everything.” Considering the position that I was in, and the lovely milk in my mouth and my cock in her hand, I trusted her just like a baby, or a horny man in touch with his own inner infant.

She then sets my head down and gets up and takes off all of her clothes. Sweet Jesus she was sexy! Then she pulls my pants completely off and removes my shorts and shirt and everything. She climbs back on to the bed and puts my head in the crook of her left arm again and starts to nurse me again and stroke my cock. Hmmm. And she starts talking to me again. This has got to be the best date already that I have ever been on. “Brian, have you ever been hypnotized?” I tell her no, but that I would be very happy to try it, like I am going to say no with her nipple in my mouth and her hand pleasuring my cock.

“Just relax and let go and let me take care of everything. As you grow more and more relaxed…” And you Dear Reader have undoubtedly heard inductions before, but probably not given to someone with human breast milk flowing into their mouths. I went under much quicker than one would expect. I WANTED to believe anything that she said. All of my defenses melted with my mouth around her nipple and her hand on my cock.

“Now, Dear One, isn’t it true that you want to obey everything that Momma Lori says. Isn’t that true, sweetie. Don’t you feel oh so soft. Your heart is melting, isn’t it, and flowing down to your cock.

“Oh, there, I am running out of milk in my left breast. Let me throw my leg over you and sit on your mighty cock and then you can suck from my right breast.”

…”There, isn’t that better. Haven’t you noticed how all of your attention is focused on my words, your taste, lips and cock. Doesn’t it feel wonderful to listen to my thoughts? Haven’t you noticed that by giving into my thoughts you feel more and more wonderful. Now, I want you to nod when you want to give up all of your will and let me direct you.”

I nod. I feel so fucking great listening to her and drinking her milk and having her stroke up and down my love pole.

“I want you to now go deep, very deep. You will relax every muscle in your body except your cock and you suckling muscles. You will focus your attention on only my words, your sucking and drinking actions, and on your cock and all of it’s ecstasy. In fact, your entire consciousness will be located only in your mouth, ears, and cock. You will be ears, mouth, and cock. And what a mighty cock it is. It gives me so much joy, Brian. You should be happy that your cock and your suckling gives me such joy and pleasure. Now, Brian, you are not to cum unless I tell you to. You are not to even approach cumming without my permission. I want you to just experience the ecstasy of my stroking your cock in and out of my pussy and the pleasure of sucking my loving breasts. I will take care of you, Brian.”

“Now, Brian. I want you to imagine yourself, and you are going to dive into your subconscious. You are going to dive very deep. Down, down, down you go. You will not drown, Brian. I am here to nourish and protect you. Just keep going down. Can you see your diaphragm ahead of you at the bottom of your subconscious? Now land on your diaphragm and feel it. Can you feel it pulsating love for me? See how it rises and falls, so slow and deep and smooth, all the while emanating love for me. Isn’t that wonderful, Brian. You love me. Even though you are very horny and hot and have a steel hard cock, I want you to breathe very slowly and smoothly and deeply and to stay in your comfort zone with regard to your breathing. Breathe just like you were asleep, except of course you are extra conscious of your suckling and my words and my pussy stroking up and down your cock. Every time I stroke up and down, every ecstatic feeling that you have, reinforces you exquisite and intense adoration for me. Up and down we go, and you adore me more and more, more and more, and ever so much more. It seems like your heart will burst because of your adoration of me. Speaking of your heart, lets you swim over and check out your heart.. Can you see your heart over there, pulsing in rhythm to your breathing? Can’t you just feel your heart’s love for me, emanating with power. Doesn’t that feel good, Brian? Do you realize that both your diaphragm and heart will emanate love for me forever? That you will always love me and adore me, that you have always loved me. Isn’t it wonderful that even when you are not thinking about me that you and your subconscious mind are constantly being reminded by your diaphragm and your heart that you adore me and love me and want to obey me. Every breath you take, every beat of your heart, is a constant reminder of your adoration and subservience to me.

“Now Brian, you can nod yes or no. Do you want to cum?”

I nod yes.

“But it is not urgent yet, is it, because I told you to not even approach cumming.”

I nod yes again.

“So, you are an almost instantaneous expert on Tantra, thanks to my milk and you being hypnotized. Isn’t that wonderful, Brian?”

I nod yes again.

“Now, Brian, I want you to collect all of your self-will into one place. See over there, your 3rd grade teacher encouraging you to think for yourself. And there your high school journalism teacher telling you to make up your own mind. And over there, see all that self-will. I will continue to stroke and stroke while you collect every little scrap of self-will. Doesn’t it feel oh so fucking good to collect all of that self-will.”

She strokes for I don’t know how long, and I continue to suck and feel ecstasy like I have never felt before. Collecting those self-will memories and inclinations is fun, more fun than I have ever had in my entire life.

“Brian, I want you to take all of that self-will and put it at the base of your cock. Nod when you are finished.”

She strokes for a while and then I nod.

“Now Brian, I want you to approach cumming, but you are not to cum. See how you want to cum so fucking bad. See the pressure rise, feel the pressure. It feels so good and so bad at the same time. You want to cum so bad. Oh, my god, oh my goddess, you want to cum so bad. The urgency, the pressure becomes so intense, more intense than it has ever been.

“If you want to cum really badly, sooo badly, say please to your Goddess.”

“PPLLEEAASSEE!!!”

“Now, Brian, I am going to let you cum soon. When you cum, you will blast all of your self-will into my pussy with every microgram of might that you have. And you will not pass-out, do you hear me? I want you to enjoy every nano-second of your cum.

“The pressure is intense, isn’t it, Brian?”

I nod yes.

“CUM, Brian.”

I blast my will into Her Majesty. She owns me completely and utterly. Doing so feels so incredibly wonderful and beautiful and peaceful and joyful and every other word that I can’t think of or which does not even exist. She is the Goddess, the Mistress, the Master, the Almighty. I am her complete and utter and willing love and sex slave who adores the floor that she walks on.

Now you say, Dear Reader, how is this rape? It was consensual, wasn’t it? Well, sort of. I am not complaining, mind you. She did take all of my money, but she kept me. But the lactation and the extremely insightful manipulation of my subconscious and the hypnosis, I think of it as rape. At least I like to think of it as rape. I do not have the will to consent. I can’t remember having will. She has all my will and all of my memory of my having will. I am just a vulnerable plaything of Her Majesty.