The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ice Blue

mm, mc, bd, hm

The party crammed about a hundred people into the house. At thirty, I was the oldest person there by far, dragged by my cousin Billy into the unfamiliar space filled with hot young bodies and pounding music you could hear in your spleen. If I was supposed to keep Billy out of trouble in his Freshman year, I was willfully failing. I fished a bottle of beer out of the ice-chest and watched him vanish into the crowd in pursuit of two blonde girls in shorts and bikini tops. I wandered to the patio, where the desert sky had turned a deep azure.

That’s where I first saw him, threading in and out of the knots of talkers, flirters, kissers. He stood taller than the girls, most of the boys. His pale blonde hair was cropped short to the sides, his shoulders rounded with slim muscle under a tight polo. He wore khaki shorts that revealed his strong legs. The leather thongs of his sandals threaded alluringly around his ankles. He must have felt me staring, because on the third pass, he looked me up and down, then his eyes met mine.

His eyes were blue, icy as a glacier under an arctic sun. Mesmerizing. Controlling. A shudder went through me. He smirked and approached me, a plastic cup of beer clutched in his left hand.

“Hey, bro. Are you supposed to be here?” he asked.

I shrugged. “Not really. Grad student. My cousin’s just entering college, and doesn’t know enough to leave me alone.”

“Try to relax and enjoy yourself,” he said. “My name is Nick.”

“Robert,” I said.

“Aren’t you drinking?” Nick asked. He pointed at my beer. The cap was still on.

“Oh,” I said. “I have an opener here somewhere.”

“Let me,” Nick said. He handed me his cup, and I handed him the sweating beer. He gripped the top and twisted. As his knuckles worked under the smooth skin of his big hands, I imagined them gripping my cock. He handed the bottle back to me. He released reluctantly, trailing his fingers on the long neck. Our skin met. A tremor passed through me.

“Dude,” he said.

I realized I was still holding his cup. I handed it back. “I don’t know what’s the matter with me tonight.”

“Let’s go over here,” he said.

We found the edge of the patio where it met the house. The floodlights pointed the other way, making a little pool of shadow. My back found the wall. I breathed heavily.

Nick leaned in close, resting his off hand against the wall, next to my head. I was very aware of the his smooth bicep beside my face. “I know your problem,” he said. “It’s me. I’ve got a magnetic personality.”

I dropped my beer. It sprayed over his feet and legs.

“Oh god,” I said. “I’m so sorry.”

He smiled, showing white teeth in a tanned face. “Don’t worry about it. I know you’ll clean it up.”

I found myself kneeling. The beer plastered the hair to his shins. It lingered in drops atop his feet and sandals.

I looked up. “I don’t …Why?”

“Telepathy ,” Nick said. “Give me something to work with, and you can’t say no. Start with the legs and work up.”

I leaned in, licking the beer off his feet. The smell of him was so strong. His skin tasted of sweat. I mouthed my way around his ankles, then up his shins. His leg hair tickled my face. I ran my hands up the back of his calves. Hard muscle flexed under soft skin. I had the beer cleaned quickly, but, of course, I didn’t stop. I tongued my way to his knees, and my hands found their way under his shorts to his inner thighs. His bulge twitched under the khaki fabric.

“Have you ever sucked a cock before?” Nick looked down at me.

I hadn’t. “No.”

He laughed. “Really? After today, you won’t be able to say that again.”

My heart hammered. Was I really going to suck this stranger? This boy?” Then I caught sight of his eyes again. The power in them washed away resistance. I’d never suspected people like him existed.

Nick undid the catch on his shorts. He wore no belt. When he unzipped, his shorts slid to his knees. He snapped his white briefs away from his curving cock. It sprang out, long, heavy, with a thick pink head. He gripped the base near his blonde pubes and pointed it at my face. A drop of precum emerged from the slit.

“Suck,” he ordered.

I rested my hands against his muscled thighs and leaned forward. My tongue lingered on the tip, finding the tang of his cum. My first taste. Then I plunged his length into my mouth. Summer sweat made him salty as I wrapped my lips and tongue around him. I sucked, not closing my teeth. He exhaled, resting both hands on my head as I bobbed gently. I ran my fingers over his balls and around the base of his cock. The grip of his hands shifted, and he pumped. His cockhead bumped at my palette and throat. I ran both hands over his ass, feeling him clench and unclench as he thrust.

His eyes, half-lidded with pleasure, gazed down on me. I felt the pressure of his look as strongly as violation of his cock in my mouth. The grip of his hands held me steady as he worked long, steady strokes. I sucked and ran my tongue over him.

“That’s the way,” he said.

My face flushed. I wanted to please him. I tasted his precum, flowing freely now as his cock twitched and flared. Nick’s breathing caught. I knew he was close, and I wanted him to flood my mouth with his load.

My cock strained, rock-hard in my pants.

Nick gave one last moan, but didn’t cum. He pulled out, his hard cock in his hands, the skin of it pulled back taut from its engorged purple head. It twitched.

I reached for him, but he pulled away.

“Please,” I begged. “Please let me finish.”

“Nu-uh,” he said. “Hands behind your back.”

I folded my hands behind me.

Nick slapped each of my cheeks with his cock, then stuffed it back into his shorts. “Stand up,” he said. “I’m not done with you yet.”

I stood, shedding gravel from my knees.

Nick squeezed my hard on. “Follow me,” he commanded.

He looked back at me, just once. That was enough.

The crowed swirled around us, drinking, laughing. The music pounded. Nick ambled through the patio doors, paused to speak to two girls. I waited dutifully, my hands still behind my back. Nick wandered up the stairs, past an open bathroom, and into a bedroom.

Music pulsed here, too. Two guys and a girl leaned against the dresser. Another couple was grinding on the king-sized bed, she naked from the waist up, he from the waist down.

Nick strode in. “Get up,” he ordered.

The man blinked, but scooted, grabbing his pants. The girl shrugged. The three by the dresser wandered towards the door.

“Stay,” Nick said. “I like an audience.”

They settled down, obediently. Whatever his power was, it worked on them too.

“Isn’t he a little old for you, Nick?” one of the guys asked.

Nick said, “Rob here is a grad student. I figure that makes him a TA. Isn’t that right, Rob?”

I nodded. “Yeah.”

Nick circled me. His blue eyes almost glowed in the half-light. “I don’t like TAs. I don’t like their judging. I don’t like their games.

His fingers ran down my chest, tweaking my nipples. I moaned.

“I do like turning the tables. Strip,” he ordered.

I gulped. If it weren’t for his stare, I might not have obeyed. I pulled my shirt over my head, undid my shoes, and jerked off my pants and shorts. Then I just stood there, hands folded, my cock engorged and bouncing obscenely.

“Wow,” said one of the girls. “He really likes it.”

Nick slapped my ass. “Rob’s just my little slave. He’ll please me however I want.”

I groaned, and my cock twitched.

“Get on the bed,” Nick said.

I crawled on all fours, ass in the air.

Nick grinned. He said, “Feel around by the headboards. You’ll find two cuffs. Pull them out.”

I hadn’t thought I could blush even redder. I’d been so wrong. I felt around and retrieved two metal cuffs, each attached to the headboard by a short shiny chain.

“On your back,” he ordered. I lay down, legs spread.

Nick bounced onto the bed, and leaned over me, fully clothed. His shirt brushed my straining cock. I moaned.

“So eager, teacher boy?” His breath touched my ear. He took my wrists, stretched my arms, and locked the cuffs into place. I strained against them.

Nick rocked back onto his knees. He lifted his shirt over his head. The tan chest he revealed rippled with muscle, smooth except for a blonde trail around his navel. He threw the shirt aside and pulled down his pants. His familiar cock, half-hard, bounced out. His position accentuated his flexing quads.

Nick gripped my knees and spread my legs over his shoulders. He shuffled forward, cock in hand. He slapped it against my thighs. It rose to full mast. He spat into his palms and slicked it.

He leaned over me, blue eyes staring down. “You’ve never been fucked either, have you?”

I shook my head.

“But you’ve wanted it. Here it comes.”

Nick pressed his hot cockhead against the ring of my asshole. I felt myself give against his insistent push. My ass opened. The length of his shaft slid into me, only stopping when it reached the base. I bit my lip to keep from crying out.

Nick smiled at me, holding himself there, the weight of his body pressing my thighs. He settled both hands on my legs. He twitched his cock, hands free. I groaned.

Then he began to pump.

Nick took long, lingering strokes. Each time he pulled back, he let his cockhead rest just inside my sphincter. Then he filled me again.

The feel of him was exquisite. I clenched and unclenched my ass. I gripped the cuffs and strained.

Nick laughed, enjoying me. Enjoying his use of me. Over his shoulders, I saw the others watching us. Him, using me. My face burned.

He fucked me hard. Each stroke bottomed farther into me. His balls slapped my raised ass. He put his full weight into each stroke. Letting go of my knees, he gripped the headboard. His long chest stretched over me. My cock strained against his hard abs. He looked down, blue eyes blazing, face was only inches from my own.

“I’m fucking you, Mr. TA. Is that what you want? “

“Please,” I said. “Fuck me. Come in me. Use me.”

“You’ll never go back now. You’re slave to cock. My cock. All cocks.” I felt him flex inside me, a deep stroke, and I knew he spoke the truth. After tonight, I’d spend the rest of my life trying to have another experience, just like this. But none of them would have his power.

Nick’s hands found either side of my head. His lips found mine, and he invaded my mouth with his tongue.

I moaned into him, wanting. His strokes turned into short, hard punches. His cockhead flared and twitched at his fullest extension.

Then, abruptly, he gripped my knees and straightened. He threw back his head and arced his back. Fucking furiously, he rammed his shaft in and out of my body. His cock felt huge now, so near the edge. My own bounced against him, leaking precum onto his abs.

“Say what you want,” he ordered. “Say it!”

“Fuck me!” I begged. “Fuck me!”

Nick took my cock in one fist. A single pump. My cum sprayed over both of us. It dripped from his chest. My ass spasmed, and Nick shot into me in hot, full spurts. The flood coated his thrusting cock, and ran down my ass and over my legs. He locked me with his eyes as he finished – ice blue, full of power and contempt.

He pulled out, and wiped himself on the sheets.

I lay there, gasping.

Nick reached out his hand. Someone put a beer into it. He took a long drink. “That should lube him up.”

There must be a dozen people around the bed, and the cuffs still held me down. Seven of the spectators were male; two of them were already stroking themselves. I looked at them with a new anticipation.

Nick slapped my knee. “Have fun, Rob. I know nobody will be as good as me, but maybe they’ll help console you.” He picked up his shorts and shirt and headed towards the hall.

“Hey! That’s my cousin.” Billy had girl around one arm and a beer in the other.

Nick laughed. “Then you get to be second, cousin!” He slapped Billy on the shoulder and dropped the keys into his beer. “Let him out when everyone’s done.”

“Can do!” Billy said. He handed the girl his drink, and pulled his shirt over his head. I realized then just how cut my cousin was.

My last view of Nick was over Billy’s closing shoulder—a grinning face, a parting wink, and pale blue eyes that had rewritten me forever.

Ice Blue 2