The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Idiokti̱sía, Ypi̱réti̱s, Políti̱s (Property, Servant, Citizen)

Research Funding

Mitch and Jill both stayed on track to finish their degrees that Spring semester. Thanks to the medallion, neither of them encountered any serious resistance in their programs. Mitch cleared both their paths.

Mitch knew he wanted to devote his time to uncovering the origins of the medallion. Not only did this have implications about his use of its powers, but this sort of detective hunt was what he liked to do. It was the reason he had continued in the anthropology program despite the weak job prospects. He certainly could do this under cover of academia, getting a job at some university. This would take patience as he got a position and secured appropriate funding. New researchers rarely got to decide their priorities, even with the powers vested by the medallion.

Mitch decided he would need to fund his own research. With a large enough donation he could become an associate of some museum for appropriate cover. This would give him full autonomy over his actions and would guarantee total privacy. The only problem was he was essentially broke. Jill was a wizard at manipulating money, once they had some. But it takes a few eggs to make an omelette. They needed funding, both short term and longer. He needed access to some subsistence cash and seed money.

Mitch visited Bart Cubbins, Samantha’s husband. It had been several weeks since the shopping spree that Bart had ended up paying for. Mitch figured Samantha’s training program would be well underway and Bart might need some assistance understanding his new wife. He used the medallion to get past the front desk guard and to get his secretary to arrange a meeting. Bart was off in a different part of the plant tending to some urgent business, so Mitch enslaved the secretary and used Bart’s private office to fuck her. Controlling her had given him another stiffy which needed attention. She must have been an excellent worker, for Bart hadn’t hired her for her looks. Marci was homely and overweight with huge sagging tits and a big fat ass and thighs. She did have a nice tight pussy, although a bit hairy for Mitch’s tastes. He fucked her on Cubbins’ desktop, rolling her over several times, making a hell of a mess out of his papers. He finished with Marci face down, his cock up her ass, her XXXL panties stuffed in her mouth to keep the noise down.

When Bart arrived, Mitch was still standing behind Marci, his cock still buried to the hilt in her butt. Bart was momentarily outraged, “What the hell is going on?”

Mitch enslaved him straight up, “Idiokti̱sía, calm the fuck down!” He did. Mitch finished fucking Marci, then told her “Get dressed and go back to work. Act as if nothing happened.” Turning his attention back to Bart, “Tell me, Idiokti̱sía, how is your sex life going? How are things between you and Samantha?”

Bart’s eyebrows twitched slightly before he spilled it all. He completely missed the inconsistency of how a total stranger might ask about his sex life. “She’s changed somehow. We used to have a fairly normal relationship. You know, the usual thing where the man wants more than the wife. But sex two or three times a week seemed to be the balance that kept us both happy. Lately she’s been on a whole new kick, as if her sex drive got a shot of adrenaline right in the heart or something. It’s both wild and weird at the same time.”

“What is wild? And what is weird?”

“She wants sex all the time, like several times a day. She probably wants more than that, but I’m kind of freaked out. That’s the wild part. What’s weird is she can’t keep her mouth off my cock. I mean, I do like a good blowjob now and then. But she wants to suck me off all the time. Before dinner, after dinner, before I leave for work, while I’m trying to read the paper, while I’m making work phone calls. Not that I am complaining. I just worry that she is having some sort of, you know, emotional ... thing. I kind of like it, but it isn’t normal. Not for her, anyway.”

“And there’s one other weird thing. The hats. She suddenly has a fetish for hats. She always wearing one. To the grocery store, at the table, to bed. She had never worn hats at all before now.”

“Let me help you out with that, Idiokti̱sía. You no longer think anything is wrong with Samantha. One of the reasons you married her was for her overactive appetite for sex. You do love her dearly, and want to provide for her needs. She just needs to fuck a lot. So as much as you reasonably can, you’ll always try to give her that. It it perfectly normal for her to be infatuated with oral sex. She will never be disappointed if you are not hard. She just wants to have you in her mouth. Or in her pussy. Or up her ass. And those hats? It’s her secret signal that she is horny. That’s all. If it’s true she’s wearing hats all the time, then she must be horny all the time. But that’s why you married her, right? Besides, you think the hats are kind of cute. They tend to make you horny as well. You are such a lucky guy! From now on you have a new pet name for her. You like to call her ‘Dirty Sam’.”

Bart’s eyes got wide as he murmured, “Mmm, ya, Dirty Sam…”

“Dirty Sam has been going to the mall every morning. You may see some unexpected purchases show up on the credit cards from time to time. Pay it no mind. Sam knows what she is doing. A hot fuck like her deserves to spend a little money now and then. She lives in your fancy home and spends your money, in return, you fuck her like dirty slut. You both get what you want. You are good with that, right?”

“Sure, that sounds like a fair deal for all.” Bart counted himself among the luckiest men on Earth.

“On a different front, Idiokti̱sía, how is your business going?”

“Actually very well. This is insider information, but at the annual stockholder’s meeting next month, we are going to announce record sales, record orders, and several key patents. The stock should double and stay there for weeks.” Bart had just broken the law without hesitation.

Mitch was no wiz kid, but he knew the potential of what he had just heard, “That’s good to know. I’ll keep that in mind. I have a few investment opportunities in mind. One of them might be stock in your company. I was wondering if you could lend me some money. It’s for investments, so I may not be able to pay it back. Trust me, Idiokti̱sía.”

“Sure, that would be fine. I have five thousand in my office safe I can give you right now. Give me a day or two, and I can get quite a bit more. How much would you need?”

“Could you get your hands on a hundred thousand?”

“I should be able to do that. I have a good relationship with my bank and can get it later today.” Bart moved a wall tapestry and opened his safe, pulling out a neat stack of bills. He handed them to Mitch, “So, I didn’t catch your name?”

Mitch took the offered cash, “My name is Mitch. Of course, you think of me as your Master. But it is important that you refer to me as Mitch. No one else must know that you are my slave, not even Sam. Guard this secret with your life. When you get the 100k, give the money to Sam. Tell her to take it shopping with her. I know how to find her.”

“Excellent. Is there anything else I can do for you?”

“No, that will be good for now. If I need more I know how to get ahold of you. Let’s say I did need more. How much could you swing?”

“I could probably do a half a million. But it would take some time to get that much. I would have to dip into some reserves.”

“OK, don’t do anything about that at this time. Remember this, Idiokti̱sía. You are happy you helped me out. You are not concerned that you may never see the money again. There’s always more where that came from.”

Mitch thought he would toy with Bart Cubbins, because he could, “Idiokti̱sía, seems you’ve always had a lust for fat chicks. Your secretary sure has it, that special look that makes your dick hard: obese, unshaven, plain looking. Double her pay so you have an excuse to fuck her any time you want. Since you are paying her twice what she is worth, you get to use her any way you like. You’ll find she quivers like a bowl of jello when you fuck her up the ass. Treat her like a whore, because that’s what she is. And remember, Idiokti̱sía, that Dirty Sam needs a lot of sex, sometime more than you can provide. She’s so horny, you might need your secretary’s help to keep Dirty Sam under control. Starting in a few days, take Marci home and make her fuck your wife. Imagine that Cubbins, your dirty wife and your slutty secretary in bed together, two horny fuck puppets doing anything and everything you say. Turn your bedroom into a pornography studio so you can record every nasty thing you make them do to each other.”

“I’ll be in touch. Make sure you get that cash today so Dirty Sam can deliver it tomorrow.”

“You bet, Mitch. Thanks for everything!”

On his way out Mitch worked over the secretary, “Marci, Idiokti̱sía, fucking your boss is part of your job description now. Mr Cubbins pays you well, so in addition to keeping his business affairs well organized, you always fuck him like he’s the greatest lover in the world, making it as fun and pleasurable for him as you can. Of course, fucking Mr. Cubbins for money makes you a prostitute, bought and paid for. And that means Mr. Cubbins has every right to fuck you at any time, in any hole, in any position he wants, unrestricted access, 24X7. He can even take you home to share with his wife if he wants. You’d like that because you’ve always had a secret lesbian crush on that sexy Mrs. Cubbins, regularly fantasizing all the obscene things you’d like to do to her. After all these years of thinking yourself unattractive, now you have a rich man willing to pay you to fuck him and his horny wife. You’ll always find whoring for Mr. Cubbins to be intensely erotic. Something about the filthy nastiness of fucking for money makes you come and come every time.”

Mitch gently held her chin with his thumb and forefinger, making her look directly into his eyes, “Pay close attention to this Idiokti̱sía. This is very important.” Marci nodded slowly as the medallion pried open her mind, body, and soul to his commands, “From now on you will endure as both Mr Cubbins’ loyal dedicated secretary and his cheerfully obedient whore. You always follow his orders without question or hesitation. You will address him respectfully as ‘Mr. Cubbins’, his wife as ‘Mrs. Cubbins’ in public, and ‘Dirty Sam’ in private. You will show him genuine appreciation when he honors you by coming inside you or all over your face and tits. And routinely throughout the day, as you perform your normal secretarial duties, you will offer him your signature service, ‘Yes, Mr Cubbins. Would you like me to lick your balls now?’ ”

As he was leaving, the intercom buzzed, “Marci, I need you in here, now!”

“Right away, Mr Cubbins!” She got up and waddled on into Bart’s office. Mitch heard her set the lock on the executive office door as she closed it.

* * *

The next morning Mitch went to the tailor shop to pick up a package. He timed his arrival to match Sam’s, whispering “Idiokti̱sía” as they met. Chaz let them both in and led them back to the fitting room. Just for good measure, Mitch re-enthralled Chaz, “Ypi̱réti̱s, how are you doing? And how are the lessons going?”

Chaz answered because Sam was already naked, on her hands and knees, with her mouth full of already hard cock. “Sam is learning quite well. I haven’t been able to hold off coming for over a week now. She’s turning into a righteous cocksucker. She’s already better than any guy I’ve ever been with.”

Mitch had stripped his clothes off as well. Now that Bart was his property, he had full rights to service the wife at will. (Not that he needed ‘rights’ in the first place.) He knelt behind Sam, lifted her hips up until her knees were off the floor, and sent his cock on into her soaking wet pussy. Sam gurgled a bit as the thrust sent Chaz’s cock all the way down her throat, mashing her nose against his pubic bone. Mitch pounded her hard for about a half a minute, then pulled out. He spit on her asshole and before she could react, humped his hips hard and resumed fucking her, which elicited more “guk ... guk … guk” from Sam. After a few strokes, he smiled at Chaz, “I know you don’t care much for pussy, Chaz. But have you tried fucking Sam in the ass?”

“Um, no. I was told to teach her about blowjobs.”

“OK, then. I give you permission to sodomize this slut anytime she comes to your shop. Not just permission, let’s make that a direct order. Extend her training. Always start a lesson with with your cock up her butt. Train this slut’s asshole to readily accept routine anal sex.” Mitch renewed his grip on her hips and started thrusting hard. Gunting out, he came deep in her ass.

After resting a bit, he pulled out, telling her, “Samantha, Ypi̱réti̱s. You now feel a rush of pleasure whenever you hear the words ‘Dirty Sam’. If anyone calls you that, man or woman, even a total stranger, you become undeniably horny for sex with that person. If a someone calls you that while they are fucking you, it triggers a full orgasm.”

Moving around to where she could see his face, he told her, “Samantha Cubbins, from now on, Chaz will be fucking your asshole when you are here for your lesson. Come to your lesson prepared with your own anal lubricant and apply a generous amount to his cock each day.” Looking up, winking at Chaz, “If Chaz comes in your butt, it doesn’t count towards your fifty blowjobs. You have to keep coming back for daily lessons until you reach your goal. Until he comes in your mouth fifty times, you are still inept at sucking cock, and you’ll become more desperate than ever to please your husband with your mouth. If Chaz does come while fucking your ass, you still have to finish that lesson, licking and sucking him until the lesson period is done. And you still have to buy a new hat. If the mall runs out of different hats for you to buy, work with the managers of the various shops to order more.”

“There’s a new addition you should expect in your bed. Your husband will be bringing a prostitute home. You will recognize her as his secretary, Marci. She will be sleeping with you and Bart from now on. You may not find her attractive, but you are so determined to please Bart, you’ll fuck her in any way he tells you. That Marci is a lot of woman to love, and you will find you cannot keep your hands and mouth off her. You like to hug her and hold her close while your husband fucks her. When he’s done, you always lick her cream off his cock, then lick her cunt clean. Licking her cunt gives you endless orgasms and licking her everywhere else drives your midnight fantasies. Marci may have some unusual sexual tastes, but you will always cooperate with her demands. She may be a whore, but you will strive to keep her satisfied at all times.”

Mitch picked up the satchel of cash and before he left, he explicitly gave Chaz ongoing access to Samantha, “Keep on butt fucking her every day. Treat yourself to coming in her mouth, say, every couple of weeks or so, if you want. That’ll give you a couple more years of daily anal sex with this hot slut.”

Chaz pushed Samantha’s mouth off his cock, “This could be really entertaining. Let’s take you for a test drive, Dirty Sam.”

The instant Samantha heard her nickname, she popped up off her knees and scampered around on all fours, turning to present her fine backside to Chaz. She stayed up on hands and toes with her feet wide and her knees slightly bent, wiggling her ass in the air and backing up toward Chaz.

Chaz was delighted, “Damn, Mitch, you’re alright. This could be enough to change my mind about pussy.”

“Sorry, Chaz, Ypi̱réti̱s. You still have no interest whatsoever in pussy. It’s all about mouths, dicks, and assholes for you. The fact that she does not posses a dick to share only make you meaner and rougher when you shove your cock up her ass. Feel free to take totally unfair advantage over this slut’s butt.”

“Not a problem.” Chaz’s cock was still wet with Samantha’s saliva. It slipped right in. Chaz pulled back on her hips until he was all the way in, “God. Fucking. Damn. You have one tight asshole, Dirty Sam.”

Sam arched her back and screamed through a glorious orgasm. Chaz held on tight and rode it all the way out until she stopped spasming, then started hammering the compliant slut.

Mitch said, “I’ll let myself out.”

He was still in the front sales area when he heard Chaz shout, “Get it on, Dirty Sam!”

* * *

First order of business when Mitch got home was to have sex on a bed covered with hundred dollar bills. Mitch had seen it done in movies and wanted to try it out for himself. It turned out every bit as good as he had imagined. Then Mitch and Jill pondered what the safest way was to use the significant cash they now had. Mitch mentioned the stock tip Bart had shared.

Jill advised against it, “Insider trading is a dangerous game to play. That could invite more trouble than you care to deal with. It’s OK to let this fish get away. First we need a friendly bank. One we can use to make transactions look legitimate.”

“That probably means a small local bank. Someplace where I can meet with the entire structure, president, tellers, security, loan officers, accounting. I’ll depend on you to guide me through all this.”

“Absolutely. I’ve had a graduate level course on banking infrastructure. There are many checks in place to stop money laundering, but they mostly rely on stopping collusion. Two or more people need to be corrupt to hide things. If you control the whole organization, it will be much easier.”

Mitch sighed, “This is actually harder than I thought. Good thing I have you around. I think it would be better to enslave the whole bank staff. That way I don’t need to give them lots of individual instructions. Just give them broad goals and let them use their own knowledge and expertise to fill in the details.”

Jill nodded and changed the subject, “Mitch, I have something I need to tell you.” (long pause) “I’m pregnant.”

Mitch smiled and gave her a big hug and kiss. They laughed and danced, Jill shed tears of joy. Mitch instinctively knew he could somehow control the gender of his children. This one was a boy. “When did that happen?”

“Sometime in the first week or two we were together. I’m sorry, using protection never occurred to me.”

“No, actually I am very happy. I want kids. Do you?”

Jill reminded him of her status, “You know I am your property. You own every last thing about me, especially my body. Getting pregnant when we fuck, bearing your children, it’s all part of my nature now. I cannot even imagine not wanting to be the mother of your kids. I understand the concept of using protection, from an intellectual point of view. But the idea of somehow protecting myself from you is foreign. Condoms, pills, UID’s. I would do that if you told me to, but never of my own choice. I actually think it would be impossible for me to make that choice. I exist to fulfill your masculinity, in all its forms, regardless of the consequences.”

Jill asked, “Mitch, I only got a brief glimpse of what you were like before you enslaved me; before you possessed the medallion. Can you describe some ways you think you have changed?”

“I do feel more confident and aggressive than before. Not like I want to go out and pick fights or anything. I simply feel like I can handle whatever comes my way. I still know and feel fear,

I just don’t let it stop me.”

“I also feel like everything is going to go my way. Things will work out to my benefit, I’m sure of it. Which is how it should be. I feel entitled to all the good things in life. You are not my slave because of what you are. You are my slave because what I am. I am your owner. The relationship arrow only points one direction. If I could figure out how to enslave everyone on Earth, it would be the right thing to do.”

Mitch continued, “My sense of morality is changing as well. I find I am doing things to other people that the old Mitch wouldn’t even have thought of. Things that would be considered cruel or sadistic in any other context. I get that some might consider it wrong, but for me, the lines are smearing. Again, it is the feeling of entitlement at work. All those rules that knit society together do not apply to me any more. That feeling continues to grow. Every time I enslave someone, more than just my cock gets hard. My ‘self’ inside gets bigger. It’s like I take something from a slave, a little piece of their soul and add it to the ‘me’ inside. Freud might say it’s my ego growing. And I’m OK with that. Does it scare you? What I’m becoming?”

“No Mitch, I love it! The more you become, the more I am. Being with you, being part of whatever you are, following you without doubt, it all makes me more than I could ever be alone. Remember how I told you I can sense when you have an erection? I can also feel that ‘boost’ when you enslave someone. Since I am just a part of you, I feel me becoming more each time as well. I think you look better now, Mitch. You’ve been losing weight, right?”

“No, I weigh close to the same as before. I used to have all this extra, um, fat, a little bit everywhere, but mostly around the middle. That’s all gone, replaced with muscle across the shoulders and arms, legs. Everything responds to workouts like never before. I’m stronger now.”

Jill had a twinkle in her eyes, “I’ll bet you fuck better now, Mitch. You cock isn’t any bigger than most guys. You just have awesome rhythm and endurance. You’re a damned jackhammer now. God how I love it!”

“Yup, I can get hard anytime I want and stay hard as long as I want. I can even come as often as I want.” On cue, his cock came throbbing back to life. Jill felt that familiar tugging, her whole being drawn like a magnet to his steel. She leaned down and easily vacuumed in his whole cock, locking her lips around the very base. Ever since becoming Mitch’s slave, she never felt even the slightest urge to gag on his cock. She could gag herself with a spoon, or her own finger. But deep throating Mitch had become a natural act now, as much an expression of her true-self as her now regular masturbation. She pulled back slowly, feeling her lips slide along his length, her tongue counting the veins. Up and down she bobbed for good minute or two when he grabbed her hair and forced her all the way down, sending his load directly into her stomach, no swallowing required. She came at the same time. Coming from deep throat sex was another part of her true-self.

Jill rested her head on Mitch’s chest for a while. They lay quietly, breathing, enjoying yet another post-coital high. Returning to their earlier conversation, “I would like to enlist some help in understanding how the medallion has affected us. Would you be willing to meet with someone I know who would be ideal?”

“I suppose. Who do you have in mind?”

“There’s a girl in the Biochem department who is really smart. We’ve met a few times, at parties and the like. She’s kind of a brainiac, but she’s also pretty hot looking. You might like to meet her. Who knows where things might lead?” The twinkle in her eyes was unmistakable.

“You would set me up with another girl? Wouldn’t you get jealous?”

Jill punched him playfully on the shoulder and giggled gently, “You’re such a bonehead, Mitch! How many times do I have to say it. I. Am. Your. Property. Owning me means you own my cunt. It’s not my place, on any level, to tell you who you can or cannot fuck. You don’t need my approval. I could never be jealous of you. If you ask my advice, my first reaction would advise you to fuck me. Today, tomorrow, next week, you should fuck me as much as you want for the rest of my life. But if fucking other women were to make you happy, then by all means, fuck other women. Lots of them. Servant, Property, whatever it takes. If you want me to watch, or help you fuck them, then say it. The last thing I want in this world is for you to have less than you deserve. I have no say over any aspect of your life. I am yours to use as you see fit.”