The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IF AT FIRST YOU DO SUCCEED...

BY FLIBINITE

The Vision sat on the railing of the low catwalk in the darkened warehouse of the Northwest Jewelry franchise at the east end of the city, staring down into the dimness below her, clutching her Vision rope in her hand, simply waiting. In the dim light of the warehouse she could just make out the shape of the huge industrial safe below, the one that contained millions of dollars of cut and uncut gems and stones waiting to be processed and sent to the various Northwest showrooms all over the Washington and Oregon area. She had gotten a big tip from a very reliable informant of hers that this safe was a target, a target of the notorious jewel thief, The Seductress, who had been robbing and looting her way across the country untouched and uncaptured for the past year, laughing at the police, the FBI, and various and sundry superheroes and heroines along the way. Well tonight, that was going to change. She, the Vision, would see to that, yes she would!!

Holding the rope in her hand, giving it an occasional tug to make sure it was still secured to the thick steam pipe above and in front of her, the Vision waited, waited as patiently as she could, hoping her informant was correct, that tonight would be the night. And after an hour of sitting there in the dark on that cold railing, the Vision’s patience, a bit frayed now, was finally rewarded. Her sharp ears picked up the sound of padded footsteps, apparently heading towards the safe below her. She caught her breath, not wanting to be heard herself, and waited some more. Finally the footsteps stopped, and a small light appeared, shining out in front of whoever was below her onto the front of the safe. She watched as a hand appeared in the beam of the light and began to twist and turn the safe’s combination lock, turning and stopping, then turning in the other direction and stopping. Four times in all the hand turned the wheel, then reached out to pull up on the handle of the safe, lifting it up with a loud click.

“My God, she knows the combination!” the young superheroine thought. “That’s how she gets in and out so cleanly all the time.” The Vision knew that The Seductress had quite a reputation as a hypnotist, a mind controller, and had apparently “gotten” to someone who knew the combination and taken it from them to use in tonight’s burglary. She had heard through the Justice Fighter’s grapevine that another superheroine back east who had come up against the thief and her mind control powers had been found after, walking the streets naked and in some sort of trance, not even remembering who the Seductress was. She had also heard that it had taken Justice Fighter’s psychologists and psionic members two weeks to even bring the poor girl back to some semblance of normal mental functioning.

“Well, that isn’t going to happen to me,” the Vision thought confidently. “I know that your power is in your eyes, Seductress, and I can take care of that!”

The plucky heroine braced herself, standing on the outside of the catwalk, taking up the slack in the rope, waiting only until the burglar actually had any of the diamonds or gemstones in her hands in order to swoop down and make her arrest. She watched as the hand in the light reached inside and pulled out a padded container, opened it, and then seemed to pour it’s contents into a bag at her side. That was Vision’s signal...time to take the Seductress down.

Pushing off the railing, she flew through the air like Tarzan, whizzing toward the unsuspecting villainess, letting go of the rope ten feet to the left side of her, performing a perfect forward roll and coming around to drive both her feet hard into the side and stomach of the infamous cat burglar, blasting her sideways to crash hard into the wall of the warehouse. Still using the momentum from her swing, the Vision continued to roll, going up into a well balanced handstand, her back to the Seductress, crossing her own ankles and wrapping her feet around the other’s neck. Pulling her legs forward and down from her handstand, the Vision proceeded to throw the stunned and dazed villainess up and over her own spinning body, to slam the thief hard onto her back on the floor, forcing a loud groan from her as she fell awkwardly and hard. The pink-clad heroine then rapidly spun and knelt above the Seductress’s head as she laid there, grabbing her hair and hoisting her into a sitting position, pulling her arms behind her, and slapping on her “Vision” cuffs. Remembering the Seductress’s supposed “eye” power then, the Vision reached into her utility belt and pulled out a long, wide, black silk scarf. Holding the two ends and twirling it quickly, she made a thick blindfold of it, which she speedily wrapped and tied around her almost unconscious opponent’s head. So much for that power now!!

The Vision took a few seconds to catch her breath, the one-sided fight over in just few seconds, but a bit winded still. She would rather have challenged the villainess directly, rather than sandbagging her like this, knowing that she and her fighting skills and indomitable will would probably have defeated her anyway. But after the eastern incident, and given the Seductress’s proven track record, the young crime-fighter had managed to control her pride in her own abilities just long enough to act in this more discretionary fashion. “Oh well,” she thought. “Maybe we can duke it out fair and square after she gets out of prison someday.” Kneeling behind the beaten cat burglar in the near dark and using her considerable strength, considerable for a young woman so small and lithe, the Vision hoisted the captured cat burglar up in the air and pushed her forward until she was sitting on her own legs, then moving behind the recovering villainess to slap another pair of Vision cuffs tightly on her ankles. Satisfied, she stood then, and made her way over to the light switches on the pillar nearest the safe, flicking one of them on, illuminating a small area where they and the safe were located in halogen brilliance. Blinking her eyes to get used to the brightness, Vision looked around, seeing the Seductress’s small “booty” bag and a larger, green canvas bag, apparently containing the other’s tools of trade. The short, attractive heroine picked up both bags and moved back to her captive, first sitting them down, then sitting down herself, just in front of the other.

All the time that this was happening the Seductress had been shaking her head, trying to clear it, trying to catch her breath as well, a bit stunned at how easily she had been captured, at how quickly it had happened, and at how little she had been able to fight and resist. This last fact was making her the maddest as she finally came around completely, straining futilely at her cuffed ankles and wrists, realizing that she was blindfolded and fairly helpless. While her martial arts skills were not her primary weapon...nooo, not at all...she did take pride in them, and on more than one occasion they had been enough to defend herself. Now she realized that whomever had captured her must be aware of her greater power, else why the tight, thick blindfold covering her eyes. “Time to find out what and who I’m up against here,” she thought, still shaking out a few cobwebs from her “beating”.

“Who’s there?? Who did this to me!? I can sense you just in front of me, can hear your breathing, and I DEMAND that you release me this instant!” Hearing no response, she tried again. “I said....who is there and what are you doing to me?!?”

The Vision grinned at her, looking her cuffed opponent over, happy to see that her blindfold scarf exactly matched the jet black of the Seductress’s latex catsuit, impressed in spite of herself by the villainesses wonderful, athletic body, which strained and stretched that suit quite nicely.

“I’m your worst nightmare, Seductress. I’m the Vision, and you are BUSTED!!!”

The Seductress heard her words, heard the youthful arrogance and exuberance of them and groaned inwardly. “Captured by a snot-nose kid, for god’s sake...I must be slipping badly,” she thought bitterly. But even as she struggled uselessly to free herself, saying nothing else for the moment, her razor-sharp mind was working, dredging up facts about the local heroines, knowing only a little about this one. The Vision...young, a Batgirl-like heroine with no superpowers to speak of, no track record yet against the more “super” villain and villainess types, but enthusiastic, with good sources, and was giving the local drug lords a real going over lately. Nothing much to help her there, but the Seductress was no neophyte to this game, and she knew that all new heroines-in-training seem to have the same basic character, and the same basic character flaws...they were young, impulsive, too sure of themselves, sometimes arrogant, and always prideful. Hearing the bravado and confidence in the young woman’s statement just now, the Seductress figured she fit this mold as well, and would have to play against these traits as best she could if she was to escape.

“Well, you have me for now, Vision, but to be truthful, I am really getting sick of all you erstwhile Batgirls messing with my plans and of all you lesbian heroines always on my case just because I am so attractive to you!”

Then young heroine was a bit startled by the anger in her captive’s comments and by the words themselves. Sure, she patterned herself after Batgirl, and why not. What better role model for a non-superpowered female crime fighter than Batgirl? But lesbian!! That was a low blow. The Vision considered herself as heterosexual as they came, and had never even been with another woman, much less being a lesbian!!

Trying to control her voice, the Vision said, “Well, Seductress, thank you for comparing me to the great Batgirl. I appreciate that and take it as a compliment. But as to the other...I am no lesbian and do not find you sexually attractive in the slightest, only evil and corrupt! And of course...my prisoner now.”

Sensing a tiny opening into her opponent’s psyche now, The Seductress pressed onward, grasping at straws, but hoping for the best. “Ohh, baloney, Vision!! You’re either lying to me or lying to yourself about that. You hang around all day with luscious, sexually attractive heroines, you shower with them, you work out with them, you all walk around in those tight spandex and rubber outfits. Don’t tell me you are not a lesbian!”

The youthful crime fighter felt the other’s words hit her like a blow to the stomach. How dare she!? She doesn’t know me at all!! “I am not a lesbian!! You’re just saying that because I captured you so easily, made you powerless to stop me or defeat me. You’re just trying to make me mad, and to get me do something stupid here.”

And it’s working, thought the older woman now...you’re talking to me when you should just be arresting me. But she would have to be careful. This was a small opening, one that would close shut with a bang if she played it wrong. So, staring in the general direction of the other’s voice through her blindfolded eyes, the Seductress modified her tone somewhat, making it gentler, more big-sisterish. “Look, hon, I’m not trying to get you to DO anything, but maybe I could try and help you find out some things about yourself. You may think you’re a complete hetero, but I know different, I have been around this block a few times. You must face it. Because of the job you have taken, because of the way you act and dress, you MUST be a lesbian. Or if not one now, certainly a latent one. You only have to look deep inside yourself to see the truth of this.”

The Vision was really starting to get angry now. “Nooo...YOU look, captive of mine. I am not now, nor will I ever be a lesbian. I am completely and totally heterosexual, and I plan on staying that way. You don’t just suddenly become a lesbian, you know, and I do not plan on changing my sexual proclivities at all, no matter what YOU think!!”

The devious villainess resisted the urge to smile, a completed plan finalizing in her mind at the tone of the other’s words. The prideful young heroine had snapped at the bait, now it was time to hopefully set the hook. “I am not going to kneel here and argue with you, my young and inexperienced friend. I know what I know, and one of these days soon you’ll realize that I was right, and know that you have only been fooling yourself. I really don’t want to talk about your “problems” anymore, so if you want to continue to deny the obvious, that is your business. Why don’t you just pick me up and cart me off to jail like a good little heroine, and please try not to lust after my body too much in the process....ok??”

The Vision was incensed now, by the arrogance of the other’s words, the dismissal in her tone. My god, who does she think she is anyway, Helen of Troy. Sure, she is beautiful, with a great athletic body, but I see them everyday, with no sexual attraction to them whatever. How dare she!?! The angry heroine reached out to shake her cuffed captives shoulder roughly. “You don’t know anything, you...you bitch!! You are wrong about me, and I certainly don’t find you attractive in the least little bit. So you just shut up now or I’ll have to gag you. I don’t want to hear anymore of your vile thoughts!”

The Seductress gasped inwardly. HOOKED!! “Now, if I can just reel her in a bit...to where I can catch her in my net!! Careful now girl, don’t push this,” she thought. “Play it off nice and easy or she’ll tweak to my trap. I can’t forget she’s not stupid...careful now.”

“Alright, alright, Vision. I won’t bruise your tender young mind any more, won’t blow away any more of your false illusions. But I swear, in less than 5 minutes I could prove to you that you are a lesbian. Maybe less.”

While still quite angry, the Vision was no idiot. “If you think I’m going to uncuff you and unblindfold you and let you try to seduce me, especially given your nickname and all, you’re even crazier than I thought.”

“No, no...you wouldn’t have to do either of those things, child. I don’t need my whole body to show you your lesbian tendencies, just a small portion of it. But this is stupid, you don’t WANT to know. You are in complete denial. So let’s just call it a day and you just cart me off to the clink, ok?”

“I will say when we go, Seductress, not you. You keep shooting off your mouth about how you’re gonna show me about myself. Well, number one, you’re wrong, so there is nothing to show. Number two, I think we’ll just sit here until you put your money where your mouth is. I say you’re wrong, and am more than willing to prove it to you. You’re just trying to get my goat because you’re afraid I’m better than you, smarter and stronger than you. So, it’s put up or shut up time, villainess. Give it your best shot. How can you prove to me that I’m a latent lesbian?”

The crafty cat burglar felt a shiver run through her. Everything was falling into place. Now it was up to her and her skills, her knowledge of the human mind, to make this work, to give truth to her nickname. “I propose just a simple test for you...very simple...with a time limit and a few ground rules. But I’m still wondering if you’re game enough for this, if you really want to know the truth about yourself?”

“Ohh, I’m as game as the night is long, Seductress,” the young heroine said with a big smile on her face, intrigued by the idea of a test, always anxious to accept a challenge, to prove herself. “Set up you silly game, and lets get it over with.”

“Alright, dear. What I propose is simply this...that you cannot stare at my bare breast for five minutes without becoming sexually aroused. Nooo, make that three minutes!”

The Vision laughed loudly. “Is that all!! Is that your “test”? Of course I can do that. That would be so easy. No challenge at all.”

“Oh, you think you can, my young friend. But are you willing to prove it, to put YOUR money were your young mouth is?”

The young heroine could feel herself getting angry again at the older woman’s arrogance. “Ok you. I’ve had enough of this. What are your ground rules?? Let’s get this over with so I can haul you off to the station.”

“The rules are simple as well, my sweet Vision. You uncover my left breast, you stare at it for three minutes, without looking around, without distracting yourself by talking, or checking your watch or anything, and in less than three minutes I guarantee that you will be all wet and aroused. Unfortunately, being blindfolded like this I can’t monitor you, to see if you’re cheating, so I don’t know if we can even do this fairly.”

“I’ll give you my word that I won’t cheat, that I’ll follow your rules, but I’m not taking off that blindfold so you can see. I’ve heard about your eyes and what they can do. So you’ll just have to take my word that I am playing fair.”

The Seductress made a point of sighing deeply, as if she didn’t believe the other. “I don’t know...”

“Look, you evil witch!! No one, NO ONE has ever questioned my word. My honor is sacred to me, even if yours is not to you. I never cheat. I never go back on a promise...EVER!”

“Alright hon, alright. I am willing to take your word for it, then. Do you have anything that you can time this with though?”

“Yes. I have my Vision chronometer on my wrist here, and it has a timer. I am setting it for three minutes even as we speak.”

“Ok, but it doesn’t have one of those loud, blaring, beeping alarms does it?? If your close to cumming I don’t want it to distract you,” she added with a grin.

The Vision finished setting the alarm, glaring up at her blindfolded captive then. “Cumming my ass...I won’t even be damp, you egotistical bitch. And no, it is not a loud alarm, I have a low volume setting in case I need to use it in close quarters to the enemy, not that it would’ve distracted me anyway.”

“Alright then, hon. Let’s get started. You pull down my top and expose my left breast, then you start your timer, and then you just stare at it, no talking, no looking around the room or at your watch. We will both know when the time is up. Ok!?”

“Ok...you’re on, Seductress.”

The Vision, sitting on her ankles just in front of her captive, reached up and out then, grabbing the U-shaped neckline of The Seductress black spandex top. Stretching it fairly easily, down and off the cat burglar’s muscular shoulder and down along her front, she exposed the slightly older woman’s left breast, pulling the neckline below it, then letting it settle back against her chest, but now up and underneath her breast at the base. Starting the timer, the young heroine looked back up and began to stare at the bared breast as per the rules.

And what a breast if was, Vision thought. It certainly was beautiful...big and round and soft, yet firm, the skin clear and tight, no sag in it at all. It was nicely veined, with a perfect-looking, dark brown areola and nipple right in the center. The young woman smiled as she noticed that it seemed a bit swollen, the other woman a bit excited by what was happening perhaps, or maybe from just the cool air in the warehouse. But stare she did, keeping her promise, trying to take the test without cheating.

The Seductress, on the other hand, was thrilled to feel her captor pulling down her top, for the first time in their encounter her opponent doing something that she had been TOLD to do...not controlling, but being controlled...knowing that the other was staring at her breast now, hidebound by her word, and naturally drawn to it, as any human being would be. “Now, it is my turn, my young friend!", she thought almost happily.

“Yes dear, just look at my breast now, as you have promised. As you can probably see, my nipple is a bit engorged right now. I’ll be frank with you. I am very bi, and find the thought of an attractive young woman such as yourself staring at it rather...arousing. I am assuming that you are attractive, even though I have never seen you, just because of the sound of your voice. You have a nice, sweet voice and it makes me think that you must be so pretty. I have been told that I have a nice voice too, you know. Many people have listened to my voice over the years and have told me that I have a nice, pleasant, easy-to-listen to voice. I hope you find that so, too, as you listen to me...as you hear the sound of my voice.”

The small heroine was listening to her, strangely pleased that the other liked her voice and thought she was attractive. The Vision had always considered herself pretty good looking...smallish, but well endowed, muscular and athletic, long straight blond hair and blue eyes. She had never had any problem getting men to look at her, or women either for that matter. But she wasn’t a lesbian, and was not feeling any stirrings for her captive yet, even though she had to admit the older woman’s breast was wonderful, as pretty as the Vision had ever seen, and she had seen a lot of good ones lately working where she did, with whom she did. She kept staring at the breast, though, waiting for the challenge to end.

“Yes, please keep looking at my breast, my young friend. For win or lose this contest, I am still proud of them, as I’m sure you’re proud of yours. The human female breast is a wonderful thing you know. Did you know that human females are the only creature who’s mammaries don’t completely shrink after gestation and child rearing. They are meant to be large and full and soft like this. They are meant to be sexually attractive, to draw other humans to them, to be stared at, to be looked at, to be loved. Look how perfect it is...round, symmetrical, from the base all the way to the nipple. Don’t answer, but can you see the veins in them?? (the Vision could). See how they seem to lead your eye from the soft white flesh right to the dark, firm nipple. Find a vein and trace it with your eyes, dear. Just follow it from the base to the nipple (the Vision did). See how everything seems to bring your eyes back to the nipple, like a target. Find another vein dear, slowly follow that one too, right along the sides to the nipple (the Vision did again, intrigued in spite of herself), right back to the nipple. See how everything focuses your eye to the nipple, where the warm, pleasant milk comes out. That’s how it’s supposed to be, like a big bulls-eye, everything bringing your eye back to the nipple, to see it, stare at it like you are now (the Vision was staring, finding her nipple rather pleasant to look at, never having examined one so closely before). I like having you stare at my nipple, dear. You are doing so well, being so fair, staring at it like you promised, staring at it closely, watching it raise and lower as I breathe deeply, in and out, breathing deeply to help me relax, in and out, so slow and even. I know you are watching it, you promised, and you are a good person, a person of your word, watching my nipple going up and down, so slowly, so evenly, as I breath in and out...in and out, relaxing, feeling so good as you continue to stare at my breast.”

The Vision just sat there on her ankles, watching as told, watching as she promised she would, a small part of her mind yelling at her to get on with this, arrest the burglar and get going. But she was ignoring that voice for the moment. There was no rush, this would only take a few more minutes of her time, and she was finding this rather relaxing, gazing as attentively as she could at the Seductress’s attractive breast, seeing its soft curves, tracing the blue veins with her eyes, staring at the nipple moving so slowly in her sight, listening to the soft monotone of the other’s voice as she talked to her. No, she had time for this, there was no problem here.

The Seductress on the other hand, was totally excited by what was happening here, although doing her best not to show it, to keep her voice soft and low-pitched. She was facing the greatest challenge of her life, trying to induct someone whom she had never met, trying to enforce that person’s visualization on the focusing object using just the other’s pride, while receiving no visual or audio clues at all to tell her how her subject was responding. Using just her knowledge of human nature in general, and her limited knowledge of young superheroines specifically, she talked on. All of this under a time deadline, too, for god’s sake! She knew that she didn’t have much more of it left, having to put the Vision under deep enough so that the sound of her alarm would not bring her out of her trance, remind her that this was just a test. Lord, what a challenge!! Her own body felt so highly charged now that, even blindfolded, she could almost “sense” what her subject was feeling, could actually feel the other’s eyes on her exposed breast. It was then that the Seductress got her first clue, an audio one. Listening intently over the sound of her own voice, she could hear the slow, smooth breathing of her subject, the other’s breathing pattern beginning to match the slow, measured breathing of her own.

“...and I know that it is getting harder for you to continue to stare at my breast, young Vision. It is hard for anyone to look at the same object for so long. The eye, the mind begin to get soo tired from doing that, looking at the same object for so long. It just gets tired and fatigued, wanting to look somewhere else, so tired and heavy wanting to look at something else. And I want to help you there, dear, I want to help you to find something different to look at, so that your eyes, the ones staring so closely at my nipple as it goes up and down soo slowly, so softly, can rest and relax, rest and relax. You are being so attentive, my friend, staring at me like you promised, and I want to help you to rest and relax now, taking deep, slow breaths like I am, to rest and relax. Would you like that my dear, to just simply rest and relax your eyes, to stop having to concentrate so hard and simply relax. Would you like that, my dear?” she finished, taking a real chance here, but running out of time, holding her breath while she waited for a reply.

“Yess...”

The Seductress felt a shiver run through her at that simple word, that single response, the pitch and timbre of the other’s voice slow and almost dreamy, the use of that single word, without qualification or explanation, indicating to her that her subject was not thinking, but simply reacting. But she had to hurry now.

“Ohh, you are doing so well, Vision, so well. I will help you relax, to rest. I will help you to feel so good as you continue to stare at my breast and nipple, stare at it as it goes up and down in time to my breathing, to your breathing, in and out so very slowly. See how your breaths match the rise and fall of my nipple, sweet girl...innnnnn....ouuuuuut...innnnnnn...ouuuuuut. You are doing so splendidly, my dear, breathing so slowly and deeply, your eyes getting so heavy as you stare at my breast, at my nipple, all the while continuing to listen to the sound of my voice, so soothing to you, everything so soothing to you, everything making you more relaxed, more at peace, even the air around you feeling so soft and warm, like a soft blanket wrapped around you, making you so comfortable and warm, so deeply relaxed.”

The Vision continued to sit there, enthralled by sound of the other’s voice, feeling more relaxed and at peace than she could remember being in a long time, ignoring the nagging small voice still clamoring in her head that something was wrong, that she should be doing something else, that this was not going well. She sat there, breathing slowly, a small sigh escaping from her lips as she felt herself relaxing even more, finding the Seductress’s breast more and more attractive to her as she stared at it helplessly. This was very pleasant, so very pleasant to her.

The Seductress was thrilled to hear that small sigh, and continued quickly. “It is wonderful to feel so relaxed, so calm and at peace, isn’t it my dear. So very calm and at peace, listening only to the sound of my voice as you breath so easily, so deeply. And in a second I am going to help you, your eyes getting so tired and heavy from staring at my breast, so tired and heavy. I am going to give you a signal, you will hear a signal, and when you hear that signal you will know that I am going to help you, am going to give you something else wonderful to look at. Would you like to look at something else wonderful, my dear Vision, something else soft and warm and beautiful to look at. Would you like that my dear one?”

The response coming faster this time...“Yess....”

“Yess, it will be so wonderful, so relaxing and nice to look at something else, won’t it? Just listen for the signal, all the time continuing to breathe slowly, deeply, listening to the sound of my voice, nothing else in the world but the sound of my voice...”

The Vision’s watch alarm went off then, five soft beeps. The Vision heard them, knowing that they should mean something to her, something about a...about a...she couldn’t quite remember, but it was supposed to mean something...something, well....wonderful.

“There’s your signal, Vision...your signal to do something for me, to do something for yourself. Listening to the sound of my voice still, continuing to breathe slowly in and out, I want you to reach up and pull down the zipper of my suit. Just reach up and pull it down. Such a simple, easy thing to do, just reach up and pull it down to my belly button. You want to do this, it is so easy to do, and will make you feel so good, so happy. Reach up now and pull down my zipper, my dear, reach up and pull it down.”

And the Vision did, not sure why she was, but knowing that it would make her feel so much better to do so...

“Pull it down off my other shoulder now, dear, that’s it, yes,” she exclaimed as the enchanted young heroine did so, exposing The Seductress’s other breast. “Now you have something else to look at, something else to concentrate on. That’s it, stare at my right breast now, follow it with you eyes, concentrate on my right nipple, just as you did my left, see it rise and fall as I breathe, as we breathe, so deeply, so slowly. See how good this is, how pleasant. Now when you get tired of looking at one breast, one nipple, you can just move your eyes back to the other breast, the other nipple...back and forth, not moving your head, just letting your eyes drift from one to the other, back and forth, back and forth, so relaxing, so peaceful, just to let your eyes move from one breast to the other, always listening to the sound of my voice, always relaxing, feeling so peaceful and calm, simply watching my beautiful breasts, so soft and attractive to you now, so excited to have you staring at them, drawing you into them, feeling yourself sinking into them, so warm and soft. It is so relaxing just to stare at them, slowly from side to side, getting lost in them, in their softness and warmth.

The Vision stared at them, from one to the other, knowing they belonged to another woman, but finding them so beautiful now, so attractive...the roundness, how white and smooth they are, how perfect the swollen nipples were. Finding herself becoming slightly aroused, she stared at them helplessly, feeling so relaxed and happy as she continued to breathe slowly and simply stare. And although the small voice in her head continued to plead with her that she shouldn’t be aroused, that she mustn’t let this happen, that she MUST stop this, it was quieter now, muffled by her arousal, by her deep-seated inner desires, and the soft, reassuring sound of the other’s voice.

The Seductress could hear the other’s slow breathing, certain that she had her now, but wanting to be sure. Taking another chance, she decide to play to a fetish that she knew plagued many young heroines, remembering the other’s threat to gag her earlier.

“As you continue to stare at my breasts, breathing so nice and slow and deep, still listening only to the soothing sound of my voice, I have a confession to make. I have a bit of a fetish about my breasts, the same ones that you continue to look at, from side to side, so slowly, so peacefully. I often fantasize about what if would be like to have them tied, tied in soft, sensuous ropes, having them wrapped and held, having them controlled, giving in to the ropes, letting them be held and controlled. It is so wonderful to be controlled sometimes, to relax and simply rest, to be controlled. No thoughts, no worries, nothing but the feel of the soft ropes holding and controlling you. Have you ever felt like that my dear, simply wanting to be held, to be controlled by soft, sensuous, tight ropes, giving in to them completely, giving up all control, to be totally relaxed and at peace as the soft ropes caress and control you??”

“Yessss.....” sighed the fantasizing heroine, her answer almost more of a moan than a statement. She had been on a hot streak lately in her crime fighting and it had been so long since she had been caught, had been tied up and made helpless, feeling her arousal level continuing to build at the thought of it.

“Oh, lord!” thought the wily villainess, “I’ve hit the mother lode here. It sounds like she has a huge bondage fetish going for her. Ohh, this is perfect. She is mine now.”

“I know you have dear, we all have. It is so wonderful to give up control, to give in to the ropes, to struggle helplessly as the fear and restriction make you so excited and aroused. I know that feeling and it is so wonderful, so relaxing, to just give in and let yourself give up control of your body and your mind. I want you to imagine with me that you are tying my breasts now, I want you to see in your mind and feel with your body what you are doing as you bind my wonderful breasts. Listening to my voice, picturing yourself placing the loop of a long, soft rope around my neck, then bringing it down inside my right breast, looping it underneath it, and starting to go around it. I want you to picture that, my Vision, I want you to picture that and imagine how I feel as you do it. Can you see the rope, my dear, can you see it going under my breast, can you feel it sliding along the underside of my swollen breast??

“Ohh, yesss, Seductress...”

The Seductress smiled then, realizing that it was almost over, a little more and she would be free, her young captor obviously suffering from a major bondage fetish, and possibly even actually BEING a latent lesbian, even though the crafty villainess had not necessarily thought so when she had used it to lure the other into this trap.

“I know you can, I know you can my dear, because you are so relaxed, so open, so receptive to my feelings, to my thoughts. See the soft rope going around my breast now, Vision, see it circling my breast slowly as you concentrate on my nipple. Around and around, following it with your eyes, more and more relaxed and receptive now, hearing my words, letting them fill you with peace and pleasure. Feel the rope going around my breast, around your breast. It feels so good, doesn’t it dear, it feels so good to have your breast controlled like this, tied like this, giving up more and more control to the rope, giving up more and more control to me. It feels so good, doesn’t it, sweet one?”

“Yess, so good...godd...”

The Vision was shuddering now. She could actually feel the rope that she could see in her mind’s eye circling the other’s breast going around her own, controlling her, making her feel weak and dazed, aroused and dizzy. And she WAS aroused now, even though a part of her still struggled desperately to resist it, she was aroused. She could feel the catsuit between her legs getting damp and wet, her breasts and nipples swollen and pressing hard into her outfit, developing a insane desire to touch and caress the Seductress’s breasts, staring at them helplessly as she pictured them being bound. She had always fantasized about having hers bound, had even done it to herself a few times, and the thought of it, the thought of the other doing it TO her, was starting to make her a bit crazy, and she was unable to stop thinking about it.

“Now dear, you have bound my right breast so well, it feels so good to me, to us. Now loop the rope over my neck down and inside my left breast and begin to wrap that one too, around and around, seeing it in your mind, relaxing and breathing, watching the rope, listening to the sound of my voice, following my commands, giving up more and more control to the ropes, to my voice, to me. It feels so good now to give up control to me, doesn’t it. So relaxing and pleasurable to give up control of your mind, your body to me. Your body feels so good now, doesn’t it, Vision, so very warm and good, all because you have given control of it to me. See how aroused you are, feel how aroused giving up control to me has made you. Feel the pleasure and peace in your mind as you give up control of your mind to me as well. How relaxing and pleasurable it is simply to give up, to listen to the sound of my voice and give up control of your mind to me. So very warm and safe...” The Seductress smiled then, listening to the other’s slow, measured breathing...time to end this.

“You have done so well, my dear, you have bound my breasts so well and tightly. We love the feeling of that, don’t we?? We love being held and controlled like this. But now I have a favor to ask you, my sweet one, a very small favor. I am bound so tightly here, but I can still speak, you can hear the sound of my voice still, filling your mind and body with peace and pleasure. But I so love to be bound, to be gagged. You love to be gagged too, my dear, I know you do, you love it so much, the feel of the soft cloth covering your mouth, like a relentless kiss, holding and caressing your mouth and lips. Even as I speak you can feel it around your mouth, kissing and controlling you so softly, can feel it so tight and thick and soft around your head, around your mouth, making you helpless, controlling you more and more. You can feel it, can’t you my dear Vision.”

The Vision could only nod, as she was beginning to pant a bit now, actually able to feel herself being gagged, loving the feel of it so much, horribly aroused, her mind and will fogged and adrift with that arousal, with the thoughts of being held helpless, with the sight of the other’s perfect breasts, with only the words of The Seductress making any sense to her. She knows me so well, knows just what I’m feeling. If I only listen to her words I can continue to feel this wonderful, so happy and aroused...if only I listen to the words and do what she says.

Not hearing a response, but hearing her young captor’s breathing quicken, the confident villainess continued. “I want to feel as good as I have made you feel, my young friend, I want to be gagged too. I need to feel something soft and tight around my lips, too. But what?? What would feel so good on my lips, on our lips, my dear. I know...a scarf, we need a soft silk scarf tied around our lips, don’t we, Vision? A nice long, soft, silk scarf wrapped around our mouths, over our lips, controlling our voices, controlling us. There is just the perfect scarf on my head right now, my dear, around my eyes...and I so love it there, but I am desperate to feel it against my mouth. It would feel so good around my mouth, so good around your mouth, wouldn’t it dear?? Would you do me that one favor, that one small favor please?? It is such a simple, easy thing to do, and it will make you feel so good, so happy to do this for me. Continuing to look at my breasts, concentrating on my breasts, listening to the sound of my voice, just reach up and untie the scarf behind my head by feel. It will be so easy, it will make us both feel so good, so relaxed and happy for you to reach up right now and untie the soft scarf from my head and hold it in your lap. I want you to do this right now, Vision. I want you to make yourself happy by reaching up right now and untying the scarf and holding it in your lap. Please do that right now, Vision.

The Vision began to reach up as told then, wanting to be happy, the nagging voice in her head coming back a bit louder now, banging at the walls of her hypnotic cage, trying to get in to tell her that this was VERY wrong, the worst thing she could possibly do. Her arms and hands actually began to shake now as her fingers reached the knot, so plaintive and desperate was the small voice in her mind. But she wanted to make the Seductress happy, didn’t she? She knew how much the other wanted to be gagged because she wanted it so badly herself, didn’t she?? Finally, with a soft groan, she managed to undo the knot by feel and slowly pulled the scarf free, letting her hands settle back to her thighs, holding it in her right hand against her knee.

The Seductress began to blink and squint her eyes, the bright glare of the halogen lights hurting and blinding them for the moment. When they finally got used to the light, the triumphant villainess looked out clearly at her “captor” for the very first time. What she saw forced her to use every ounce of her will power, every bit of her self-control not to gasp, to cry out, to startle and maybe awaken the entranced young heroine just in front of her. What she saw was simply the most beautiful, most startlingly attractive young woman she had ever seen, sitting on her ankles with her head slightly down, still staring at her ‘captive’s” breasts, a small smile on her face, her knees slightly spread, looking completely lost and submissive, lacking only having her hands behind her neck to be in the slave’s position. The Seductress continued to stare, looking her conquest up and down, biting her own lip to keep from crying out in surprise or arousal. She stared at the Vision, stared at her lustrous long blonde hair and dark blue eyes, at her full red lips and soft, gentle face...stared at her athletic arms, broad shoulders and taut physique...stared at the other’s obvious arousal, the Vision’s beautiful breasts stretching her tight, pink spandex catsuit, her nipples engorged and clearly visible through it as well, a large, dark, wet spot covering the entire area of the catsuit between her thighs. The Seductress stared at all this, her own arousal beginning to skyrocket, her breath coming faster despite the incredible strength of her will and self control. “My god!” thought the stunned master criminal, “What did I do to deserve this?!?” Gathering her wits as best she could, the aroused villainess now unleashed her full power on the hapless and helpless young heroine.

“Thank you so much my young friend, but before you gag me, I want to give you another gift, something else so wonderful to look at, something so soft and peaceful and relaxing. Raise you head and look at my face, my dear, look at my soft, warm, smiling face. Raise you head and look at my face now, Vision.”

The Vision did as she was told, anxious to see another wonderful part of the Seductress, looking up into the older woman’s face, stunned at how beautiful she truly was, staring into her eyes, her dark, violet eyes, seeing what appeared to be flecks of gold in them, her mind chasing after those flecks to see where and how they moved.

“Yess, my dear young friend, look into my eyes, deep into my eyes. My eyes are so deep, almost bottomless. It is so easy to get completely lost in my eyes, chasing the beautiful flecks of gold, so easy to lose yourself completely in my eyes. Let yourself go, dear one, let your mind relax completely, let all your thoughts drift away, let your mind get lost in my eyes, forgetting everything but the sound of my voice, thinking about nothing, hearing nothing but the sound of my voice, so relaxing, so calming, making you feel so good, so happy. It is so wonderful, so peaceful and calming to give up your mind to me, to get lost in my eyes...no worries now, no concerns, simply letting your mind and will relax, losing them in my eyes, losing them in the wonderful sound of my voice, wanting simply to do anything that the voice commands, no decisions, no thoughts, it is so much easier simply to do what the voice commands, what my voice commands. It makes you feel so peaceful and warm to do what my voice commands, it is so easy to do what my voice commands. There is nothing in your world now but my beautiful deep eyes and the wonderful sounds of my voice, filling your mind, replacing your mind and will with my own, making you so very calm and peaceful and happy. You have never felt so good in your life, so relaxed, so at peace, as you do now giving up you mind and will to me, letting me control you, letting me guide you, letting me help you to feel so good, so happy. You want this more than anything in the world now, my dear. Feel how you desire me to control you, to help you. Nothing in the world gives you more pleasure, more peace right now, than to do whatever my voice commands. Nothing makes you happier than to do everything my voice commands. Are you ready, my dear, to be happy??”

The lost, young heroine had been staring into the Seductress’s amazing eyes for the last minute, completely transfixed and held by them, feeling all thoughts leaving her, losing them in the violet depths of those eyes, confused now as to even who she was and what she was doing here, but not minding so much, the nagging, plaintive voice in her head almost completely muted now. For a few seconds she had felt lost and adrift, but then she had figured out what to do...she would simply tie herself to the other’s voice, the other’s soft, friendly, knowing voice. It would tell her what to do, it would guide and lead her now, the thought of that making her very happy for some reason. She answered easily, languidly now.

“Yessss...”

“Are you ready to feel more pleasure than you have ever felt in your life?”

She was so completely aroused already, but still thrilled to her core to hear the voice saying those words.

“Yessss...”

“And the thing you have to do to get these feelings, my dear Vision, is so simple, so easy, so pleasurable in itself. Do you remember the tiny thing that you have to do to feel so much peace and pleasure and happiness, my dear?”

“Yesss...”

“Tell me what it is dear, tell me the easy, simple thing you must do...”

“I...I must do as the voice commands...”

“Who’s voice, my dear?”

“Your voice, Seductress...”

The Seductress leaned in then, her eyes boring into the Vision’s very soul. “Yesss, my dear, sweet Vision, you MUST do what my voice commands...every time you do what my voice commands you will feel a wave of pleasure and satisfaction coursing through you, filling you with pure happiness and contentment. Every time you do as my voice commands you will feel so completely wonderful and happy, like you do right now, only better. You feel so happy and peaceful right now, you feel so much pleasure in your mind and body, but every time you do as my voice commands you will feel even more happy, even more peaceful, you will feel even more physical pleasure than you do right now...”

The Seductress was just about to ask her now helpless subject if the idea of that was appealing to her, but as she saw the Vision shudder, the heroine’s soft, healthy, white skin breaking out in goose bumps everywhere, she figured that to be a yes, so didn’t bother to ask. Instead, she decided it was time to get loose and seek her “revenge” for her humiliating capture.

“I want you to listen to my voice now, Vision, as it commands you to pull the key to these cuffs from the utility belt you wear and hold it out in front of you, and as you pull the key out you will feel a wave of peace and pleasure go through you, pour through your body and mind, making you so happy, so happy to do as the voice commands. Pull your key out now, Vision, feel the joy that obeying my voice can bring you.”

The villainess watched as the Vision reached slowly into her utility belt and pulled out the cuff key, then moved her arm and hand forward to hold it out in the general direction of the Seductress’s stomach. But as her former captor’s hand stopped moving, she was stunned to hear the young heroine actually moan, a soft moan of almost sexual pleasure. “My god,” she thought. “What an incredible find I have here!", thinking that she’d best be careful in her commands, that maybe punishing and humiliating the heroine as she had momentarily planned was not the way to go here. She stared at her new conquest through eyes rapidly filling with a lust of their own. She was so young, so sensuous, so beautiful...so receptive. The idea of having the other become a permanent, by-her-side, sex slave, as she had originally planned when she began to take command of her, did not seem quite so appealing now. Nooo, this was a pleasure to be savored in only occasional, but blisteringly erotic, incredibly passionate, mind-numbing, heart-racing sessions, not as an everyday sexual affair. Nooo, this young beauty had too much potential for simply that. She would make the erstwhile heroine the Batgirl to her Catwoman, letting her go free, but implanting a compulsion that would turn the neophyte heroine into a dogged pursuer of her villainess self, to make sure that the two would meet and clash over and over again down the road. “Of course, I will have a distinct advantage,” the wily thief thought, laughing to herself. “I’ll make sure of that before I let her go.” She moved closer to the fallen heroine again, locking the Vision’s eyes with her hypnotic gaze.

“Very good, my dear sweet Vision...very good indeed. Do you now see what joy and pleasure obeying the sound of my voice, obeying my voice, obeying ME, can bring you? You feel so good now, so happy and peaceful and aroused simply from obeying my voice, simply from obeying me, simply doing whatever I tell you to do, don’t you? And you want to feel this good all the time, my Vision, you NEED to feel this good all the time. And it is so easy to feel this good, my dear, so very, very easy. All you have to do is whatever I tell you to do, and this wonderful feeling will continue, it will grow, you will feel better and better, simply by obeying me, simply by allowing me into your mind, allowing me to tell you what to do, what to feel. It is all so simple, Vision, all so simple. Give up your body and your mind and your will completely to me, Vision, give yourself to me, let me control you completely, let my will be your will, and you will feel so good, so wonderful, from now on. No cares, no worries, just peace and contentment and arousal. No reason to think, no reason to doubt. Just the joy and happiness that allowing me to control you will bring. Do you want to feel this wonderful from now on Vision, do you want to feel this good for the rest of your life??”

The Vision did feel wonderful...warm and aroused, relaxed and happy. She shuddered then, knowing that she would do almost anything to feel this good all the time. The Seductress was being so nice to her, was making her feel so good, the Seductress was so smart and wise, why not just let her tell me what to do, why not simply obey her?? She wanted to be controlled, she wanted someone to take care of her. How wonderful to turn her mind and body and will over to the attractive, intelligent woman just in front of her.

“Yesss, Seductress...I want to feel this good forever...yess.”

“Then you shall, Vision. As long as you please me I can bring this joy and pleasure to you, and the only way you can please me is to do whatever I say, without question, without pause. Can you do this, Vision? Can you do whatever I say, any time I say it? Can you please me, do you WANT to please me? The Seductress gazed down at her captive, seeing the other totally lost in her own mind, her eyes wide and unfocused, but locked with her own, looking like a small child searching for guidance from a loved one, like a young golden retriever looking for acceptance and love, thinking to herself “Lord, she is so attractive!”

“I want to please you, Seductress. I want that so much, to please you. Yess!”

“Then show me child, show me you can please me, and in doing so please yourself. Pull down the zipper of your catsuit, Vision, pull it down as mine is pulled down, pull it down so that I might see your breasts too. That would please me so very much, Vision. Show me you can please me. Pull down your zipper.”

Still holding the key in one hand, the Vision almost leapt to comply, reaching up for her zipper with her free hand and quickly sliding it down to her navel, then pulling her suit down off her shoulders to match the position of Seductress’s catsuit, exposing her breasts completely. Then she put her hands back onto her knees, gazing at the villainess, her expression that of one begging for approval.

The Seductress stared at the Vision, stared at her breasts. They were not huge, but they were big and creamy white and absolutely perfect, rivaling even her own. The master hypnotist could feel her own arousal building even more as she stared, almost entranced herself by how beautiful and sensuous they looked.

“You are doing so wonderfully Vision, you should feel so very happy and proud of how you are doing now. You have pleased me greatly just now my young friend.” The Seductress almost laughed then, watching the way the young heroine almost preened at the compliment and being called a “friend” as well. “Now you can please me and please yourself once again, dear. I need you to pull closer to me, still on your knees like we both are now, pull closer and slide one of your thighs between my legs, and I will do the same to you. It will be so easy for you, so pleasant, and will please me greatly. You still want to please me, don’t you Vision?? You still want to be my friend?”

“Yess, Seductress!” the hypnotized crime fighter nodded eagerly.

“Very good, dear. Now please hurry and do as you have been ordered, it is so wonderful to just do what you have been ordered. Slide your bent knee deep between my legs, getting yourself as close to my body as possible when you are done. Do it right now, Vision, as you have been ordered.”

Both of the two woman were facing each other, sitting on there ankles as they knelt there, the cat burglar’s wrists cuffed tightly behind her, her ankles cuffed beneath her ass. The Vision’s hands were free however, except for the key she held, the black scarf still resting on her knee, so it was easy enough for her to put her hands down and push herself forward. The rather badly aroused heroine moved closer, knowing she was getting closer, closer to this bare-breasted, attractive, sensuous other woman, each of their bent left legs sliding between the thighs and calves of the other’s, both woman raising up a bit so that they could get closer together, the scarf dropping to the floor beside them as they did. The Seductress watched and felt the other moving closer, constantly adjusting her own left leg so that it’s inner knee and thigh were always touching and rubbing against the same portions of the Vision’s left knee and thigh. She watched and felt as her young captive kept moving forward as told, the other’s eyes getting wider now, her breathing more rapid as she slid closer to her conqueror. She watched and felt until eventually, the Vision could move no closer to her, each of their upper left thighs pushed tightly into the other’s wet catsuit-covered pussy, their bare, swollen breasts and nipples pressing lightly into each other as well. The Seductress almost purred as she bit at her own lip, undulating her body slightly up and down against her hypnotized captive, grinding her thigh against the other’s soft, soaked pink catsuit pressed against the top of it, scraping her own swollen nipples up and down on the Vision’s, delighted to hear the other begin to gasp and moan at her ministrations, the Vision’s mouth open, head going slightly back as each spasm and shudder moved through her. “Maybe not a lesbian, but certainly at least very bi, " thought the heroine-manipulating thief with an inner laugh, a bit stunned however at the depths of her own arousal from just the touch and nearness of her young victim.

The Vision for her part, was going a bit insane. She so wanted to please the other by moving forward as told, but the closer she got to her, the more and more aroused she was becoming, the feel against her inner thigh so soft and sensuous, seeing and now feeling how wonderful and warm the Seductress’s breasts were. As the older woman began to move against her, pressing her thigh into the Vision’s almost aching pussy, moving and writhing lightly against her, it was all the entranced heroine could do to keep from having a massive orgasm right then. The part of her brain that still thought she did not have lesbian tendencies was beginning to fall apart, as something from deep inside her rose up to grab at her, to arouse her completely, to make her stare with glassy-eyed lust at the Seductress, to writhe back against the others breasts and thigh. She realized (almost happily now) that she was under the other’s control, but also realized that the other’s control was not the only thing driving and directing her current overpowering passion. She began to doubt her own strictly hetero sexual inclinations now, wondering vaguely if that was good, but too aroused to care that much as she pressed tighter into incredibly attractive and sensuous cat burglar.

The Seductress was thoroughly aroused too, and starting to sweat a bit herself now, finally leaning in close to her subject, lightly kissing her cheek and neck, feeling the other jerk and twitch at the touch of her lips.

“Vision...Vision...you love this, don’t you, you love the feel of my body against you so hot and tight, don’t you Vision?", she breathed into the other’s ear. But as she heard the hypnotized heroine’s husky, aroused moan of “yesssss” in her own ear, the Seductress felt a spasm of arousal shoot through her own body, shaking her, making her wonder just who was controlling whom here. “Good lord!!” she thought. “I’d better get out of these cuffs before I lose my own mind here!” She knew that she had a pretty serious bondage fetish of her own to deal with, and the thought of simply ordering the beautiful heroine to make love to her while she was cuffed and helpless like this was becoming overwhelming to her.

“Vi...Vision...reach around my body now...reach around me and behind me and use the key in your hand to unlock the cuffs on my wrists, Vision. It will please me so very much for you to do that my sweet friend, to uncuff my wrists as you almost hold me in your strong arms. It would please me so much for you to do that, Vision. Please hurry and do that for me, dear.”

The thoroughly aroused young heroine did as she was told, wanting to please the other, suddenly wanting to be near the other, to press into the Seductress’s body closer and tighter. Stretching her arms to their full length around the arms and shoulders of the cat burglar, pressing her breasts and thigh tight against the other’s own obviously aroused “areas”, the Vision strained to reach the locked wrist cuffs with her key. All the time she was stretching, she could feel the Seductress’s face buried in her neck, kissing and nibbling at it, whispering soft endearments into her ears. The heroine’s hands were shaking in arousal again as she tried to fit the key into the cuff locks, finally succeeding in sliding it into place, turning and unlocking one wrist with a lustful groan of triumph. Not moving, the Vision felt the cuff coming off her captive’s wrist and the soft monotone in her ear again, telling her to...“Give me the key now Vision, give me the key and then do not move until I tell you.” The sweating heroine could think of nothing better and more pleasing for her to do than to give her key to her new guidance councilor and helpmate, and nothing more exciting and arousing than to continue to be so close to her new friend and lover, the Seductress. With a sigh, she managed to hand the older woman the cuff key, but rather than being completely unable to move as told, she actually closed her arms together under the arms and behind the back of the surprised thief, who was not only surprised that she was being held and squeezed at all, but also surprised by the very strength of the enchanted heroine’s hug, so strong for one so small.

“She shouldn’t have been able to move her arms at all once she handed me the key!", the villainess thought, nonetheless truly enjoying the strength and warmth of her subject’s arms around her. The two of them were still pressed tightly together, their arms around each other...the Vision’s arms hugging, her own trying to remove the cuffs from her other wrist, now. The crafty cat burglar finally removed the other cuff, free now except for the cuffed ankles she was sitting on, trying to focus on why the heroine was still able to move her arms, almost in direct violation of her order not to move. Was she not as deep as she had appeared to be, was she coming up that rapidly from her trance, was the Vision’s deep arousal overriding even the hypnotic commands?? The Seductress wasn’t sure what was happening, finding it hard to concentrate herself as aroused as she was, so close to the lovely, passionate crime fighter, the other kissing her neck now. “My goodness, but her lips are soft....hmmmm...”

The Seductress knew that she should just tie up her captive, plant her compulsion, grab the jewelry and leave. But a prideful part of her still resented how easily she had been captured, an evil part of her wanted to see just what she could make the beaten heroine do, and a lustful part of her was just in heat to watch and do things to the sensuous young Vision luscious body. “Vision!! Release me now, young one....you have done so very well so far and I know you feel so happy and aroused and content doing what I have told you.” As the younger one released her grip around the hypnotist’s waist, the older woman grabbed her shoulders and pushed the Vision back until the two of them were kneeling there, face to face, about 14 inches apart. The Seductress’s eyes blazed into hers again, startled to see more glazed arousal there than dreamy hypnotic compliance. Was the young one hypnotized at all now? Was she faking it and ready to attack again?! She was no longer sure what was happening to her subject, so bore in with her eyes again, trying to take her under deeper.

The Vision, for her part, simply felt completely and totally aroused and filled with lust for the erotic cat burglar, and was just doing whatever she was told now because that seemed the best way for them to be with each other, to touch and hold and WHATEVER with each other. She gazed deep into the older woman’s eyes, barely hearing the other’s voice as she began to speak to her again, content just to get lost in their beautiful depths. Neither of the two of them for the moment realized exactly what was happening here, that there were two different parts of the Vision’s makeup battling inside of her, parts that neither of them completely knew even existed.

While the crime fighting Vision was not technically a super-heroine, as she had no super powers that she or anyone else knew of, she was close to one in some ways, what with her superior strength and agility and martial arts skills and indomitable (until now) will. But there was one near superpower that she possessed, one which even she was not fully aware of, having just started in the crime fighting business and being so successful so far. You see, the Vision’s athletic young body and creative, clear-thinking young mind both had the ability to recoup, to recover from all kinds of physical, chemical, sexual, and mental abuse far faster than most any normal human being. Add to that her great endurance and incredible will to win and you had a rather more formidable opponent than the Seductress (and the many to follow) would think possible. You could hurt the brave and determined crime fighter, hurt her bad. But as history was to later prove, if you gave her any chance to recover, to come back at you, she would...and would come back hard! In point of fact, she was barely hypnotized at all now, not having had to stare at the Seductress’s mesmerizing eyes for the last few minutes while she reached behind the villainess to remove the cuffs, and not having to listen much either to the sound of her voice, the cat burglar’s own arousal making her forget what she was doing for a few moments.

But her lingering hypnotic session had done something else to her, let a genie out the bottle that would never go back in, no matter how she “recovered”. She had repressed aspects of her libido and sexuality so deeply over the course of her formative years that she had become completely unaware of that repression. Without either of them knowing it, the Seductress had been right about her and why she had joined the Justice Fighter’s League. And now it was out of the recesses and into the forefront of her mind...She found the sight of athletic young women such as herself and the Seductress incredibly arousing, the thought of watching and touching their naked bodies massively erotic, and the thought of being with them physically and sexually almost overpoweringly seductive to her. Add to that a deep-seated hard core bondage fetish, the depths of which even the Vision was unaware of, and you had one sexually charged young filly here, straining at the bit, waiting to finally be released.

So those were the thoughts and feelings running through the young heroine as she knelt there, staring deeply into the other’s viciously violet eyes again, listening to the other’s words again. A part of her even recognized finally that the other was trying to hypnotize her, and that this was wrong and she should defend herself from that, her powerful mind automatically doing that now. But the newly released portion of her sexuality was grinding at her harder, tell her subliminally that if she would only relax and do what the Seductress wanted, the other might actually touch her again, use her body sexually, allow the Vision to touch and hold her again. This was the more overpowering of the feelings billowing through her mind and body, helplessly giving into it more and more, staring deeply into those hypnotic eyes, listening to that hypnotic voice, letting herself go under again.

The Seductress continued to hold the other’s shoulders, trying to take her deeper with her words and her piercing gaze, sensing the strong-willed resistence and the unquenched desire fighting within her captive for control. The seductive villainess could see now that the more she worked the young woman’s apparent sexual arousal and needs into her current induction, the more control she was gaining, the repressed child almost begging to agree to go deeper for her. She was not even sure she would succeed at re-hypnotizing her though, until she finally saw the Vision’s features begin to slacken a bit, her eyes becoming more dreamily unfocused, her mind lost for now at least, lost in a world of the Seductress’s creation.

“...and you feel so incredibly aroused now, my dear, so very, very aroused and needy. Nothing exists for you now except my eyes, my voice, and your need to feel your own arousal building, building and controlling you, knowing that simply doing what my voice commands will give you such incredible pleasure, such incredible sexual pleasure. You need to feel this pleasure, don’t you Vision, you must have this pleasure...it has been so long, hasn’t it my dear, so long since you felt anything like what you are feeling now, so aroused and helpless, helpless to resist the pleasure that obeying my voice is giving you. You will do anything I say, anything I command to feel this incredible sexual pleasure, to feel it build and control you, to make you feel so good. You need this, my dear girl, you need it so badly...you must obey me now to feel so good, you must obey me now to feel even more aroused, you must obey me and do as I command so that you will be able to cum. You are so horribly aroused now, Vision, simply from looking at me and doing what my voice commands...so horribly and completely aroused. And you would like me to help you cum, you would like me to let you cum, to relieve the incredible sexual pressure building inside of you. Wouldn’t you love that, dear? Don’t you want that, my dear, want me to let you cum, to cum so hard that you have to scream, don’t you need and want that so badly, sweet Vision??”

The Vision could now only gasp her replies, her yes’s, so completely aroused now, her hands pressing down on her thighs so hard as she sat there on her ankles shaking and shuddering in sexual turmoil, wanting to touch her own body now, have the other touch her anywhere, needing desperately to cum...yess, Seductress. In her overly aroused mind she could hear the sensuous other woman telling her to stand, so stand she did...stand she must. Then the young heroine heard the voice telling her how much better she would feel if she took her catsuit off, how she could feel some release from the awful sexual pressure tearing at her if she removed all her clothing. So, even though a part of her still begged her not to do this, a part of her felt so humiliated doing it in front of another woman, she quickly took off her utility belt and hurried out of her boots and catsuit to stand there naked, her need overwhelming her reason and her will now. She looked down at her “friend” and helper, watching her taking the cuffs off her own ankles, wondering what her next bit of advice would be to help her relieve the feelings tearing through her.

The Seductress was really starting to enjoy this, using the heroines released repressions and needs against her, barely keeping her hypnotized enough to control her, letting her think she was being controlled when actually only allowing her lusty young friend to do everything she secretly desired to do anyway. The smiling cat burglar was so very tempted just have the Vision stand there and masturbate herself to orgasm in front of her, to abase and humiliate herself. But she was running out of time, she thought the heroine might enjoy that too much, too quickly, and besides, there was one last thing she wanted to do, to use, to tie the Vision to her forever. Grabbing her large “tool” bag, she called out to the naked, perspiring heroine.

“Now, my young friend, I am almost ready to allow you to cum, to show you how to cum so hard that you will not believe it, to relieve the pressure building so hard in your breasts, your pussy, to make your body feel so good. But first you must kneel again, Vision. Kneel, cross your ankles and sit on them again, spreading your knees wide, and putting your hands behind you. Hurry Vision...hurry and do as you have been told, hurry and do what you so want to do, to kneel in front of me with your hands behind you. Do it right now, dear...hurry...”

The Vision did do as she had been told, dropping to her knees and snapping her arms behind her back, beginning to come out of her trance a tiny bit already, but still moaning with need and arousal as she saw the older woman begin to pull lengths of rope out of her large bag, knowing what they were for, wanting her sexy new friend to use them on her so badly she couldn’t stand it. The Vision shuddered as the smiling, older woman slowly took two of the short lengths of rope and draped them over her shaking shoulders, one on each, the one end hanging down on each of her breasts just near the nipple, the other end hanging down along her back. The rope touching her like that made the young heroine shiver in anticipation, her arms still almost locked behind her, staring deeper in the Seductress’s bottomless eyes, feeling her mind losing focus again, except on the other’s words and her own desperate needs, willing to agree to pretty much anything now, just so long as it would finally allow her to cum. God, she wanted to, needed to, so badly...so why couldn’t she!? “Ahhhh...I can’t until the Seductress tells me I can, shows me how to, helps me to finally cum...lord...she’s so sweet and beautiful, but I hope she hurries, she’s promising to hurry...I have to cum so bad...ohh goddd!!”

And the badly aroused cat burglar did begin to hurry a bit more now, some because she was anxious to see what happened, some because she needed to get away soon, and some simply because she was that aroused herself, needing and wanting to do things to her newly captured young friend. Staring deep into her eyes one last time, she commanded the Vision not to move until she was ordered to, or allowed to, knowing that this last command would soon apparently fade from the incredibly fast recovering heroine, but only needing a few minutes more for her plans to be complete. The seductress stood up, moving around with her bag to kneel behind her momentarily frozen captive. Taking the ends of the two ropes laying over the Vision’s shoulders, she began to work them up and down her shoulder blades for a few moments, savoring the soft moans from her captive as the other end of the ropes slid up and down over her taut nipples and breasts. Finally, pulling them up and off her shoulders, she used first one, to tightly bind the heroine’s wrists together, then the other, wrapping it a bit above her elbows, tightening it more and more until the crime fighter’s elbows were pressed together, then tying it off. The seductress smiled as she heard her efforts rewarded with moans and groans of pleasure and pain from her sweating, panting opponent.

Snapping another short rope piece from her bag, she instructed the Vision to raise herself a few inches for a minute, then proceeded to tie her crossed ankles tightly and expertly, bringing the long free ends up to intertwine with her wrists restraints, then bring them up farther and tying them tightly around the heroine’s bound elbows in sort of a kneeling hogtie. Wishing she had more time to really do this right, the Seductress pulled out one long last piece of soft rope and began to bind the helpless’ girl’s breasts, but only by wrapping and tightening two or three turns of rope above and below those naked, quivering, engorged globes. With each turn and each tightening, the Vision became less and less hypnotized, but more and more aroused, what had been unleashed in her overwhelming her mind and will and reason now, her shudders and moans and gasps not lost on her evil captor, who was reaching back into her bag for a long black scarf of her own. Pulling hers out, the Seductress reached forward to grab the Vision’s blindfold scarf that had been lying there. With a sudden thought and motion, she balled up the Vision’s scarf in one hand and reached down between her own soaked thighs to grind and run it along and slightly inside her aroused sex. Stifling a moan of her own, the shaking villainess then pulled it out and, moving up closer against the arms of her captive, reached around her and pushed the now wet scarf against the moaning woman’s lips, rubbing them slightly with it.

“Open wide, my Vision, open wide and enjoy me as we both know you are dying to do...open Vision!!”

Her eyes wide, the scent of the Seductress’s arousal filling her nose and mind, the writhing heroine could no more hold her mouth closed than she could hold back the tides. She opened it wide with a wild moan, accepting the cloth into her mouth, feeling the other’s hand clamping tight over her lips to hold it in, the taste and smell of the villainess unreal. With that, a wave of indescribable helplessness and arousal roared through her, and she began to buck and jerk wildly, only the Seductress’s now weakening command still keeping her from exploding into a massive orgasm. For her part, the astonished cat burglar held her hand there until the Vision’s struggles ebbed a bit, then removed it, quickly folding up her own scarf, then wrapping it around the heroine’s head and pulling it tight across her red, full lips. Finally, she tied it off behind the other’s head, cinching it tight, listening to the aroused, muffled moans of her captive through it.

Licking her lips now at the thought of what was to come, the Seductress pressed her entire body hard against her opponent’s bound arms, spreading her own knees wide to slide along the outsides of the bound heroine’s calves, rubbing her own hardened nipples against the ropes and the arms which they held so tightly. Almost purring now, she reached both arms around the helpless Vision, and slowly, softly began to tease the other’s trapped breasts and nipples, the other’s dripping, aching pussy. She was an expert at this, this is what she enjoyed doing most, so this is what the incredibly aroused villainess proceeded to do...to drive the struggling Vision nearly insane with arousal, but using her own skill and what she knew was the waning strength of her previous command to not allow her to cum, to not receive the release her body and mind so desperately craved. Pinching and scraping and massaging and pulling at her captive’s swollen breasts and nipples, tracing and rubbing her swollen pussylips and engorged clit, occasionally plunging a finger or two deep inside her warm, wet folds, the Seductress changed rhythms and pressures, taking the Vision just to the crest of a massive climax, then letting her drop a bit, playing her like a Stradivarius, the sounds of her young opponent’s screams and moans and mewling pleas for release like music to her ears.

The Vision, for her part, WAS literally going insane, her mind a complete blank to everything except the incredible feelings pulsing through her body, the unbelievable, overwhelming desire to simply cum, to explode, to release the horrible sexual pressure that was tearing her apart. Snapping and writhing at her bound limbs, alternating wild, feral screams and soul-ripping guttural moans with gag-smothered pleas for mercy, the helpless heroine felt everything coming to a head...the tight ropes, the mouth-filling gag, her own repressed desires, her total helplessness, and the other’s expert manipulations...all grinding at her, driving her to feelings she never thought possible, had never even imagined, her occasional masturbatory and self-bondage sessions not having remotely prepared her for anything like this. Her body shifted between a straining, frozen rictus and an almost rubbery collapse, then back, as she fought against her tight restraints, seeking some kind of release, her mind and will already melting under the white hot flame of her desire and arousal. She knew that something inside her was changing, changing forever, and no matter how hard she struggled or tried to resist, she was helpless to stop it. Finally, she managed to lean her head back on the shoulder of her tormentor, snorting and gasping through her nose like a racehorse, her eyes glazed and unfocused, but still barely able to use them to beg, to beg the Seductress to let her cum. “Ohh dear god, let me cumm!!!”

The Seductress stared down at her, gazing into her eyes, her own barely working, completely overcome with arousal herself at what she was doing and feeling and how the other was responding, her own catsuit soaked and dripping with lust and need. She looked down at her captive with feelings she had almost never felt before, a longing and desire for her bound conquest coursing through her. A wave of compassion and something approaching love made her hesitate for a moment, then, as she began to stroke the heroine’s rock-hard clit with her middle finger, finally moan, “Yess, Vision, cum for me...cum for me now!!”

With that, the Vision simply exploded. For a second her body seized, then with a wild snort through her nose, her long-denied orgasm finally arrived. With an almost epileptic fervor her body began to quiver and shake as she writhed and twisted in the other’s clutching arms, screaming over and over into her tight gag, her pelvis humping and pressing against the Seductress’s hand as the other held her tightly there, still stroking her clit and driving her to one wave after another of explosive release. Pressing her own aching sex tight against the Vision’s bound wrists, the villainess felt her own immense orgasm erupt, the two of them grinding and jerking against each other now as if they were both being electrocuted by the same loose wire. This went on for uncounted minutes, each woman’s arousal, each woman’s orgasms reinforcing and driving the other’s, until finally it was done, both of them laying on their sides on the floor, shuddering and gasping, the Vision unconscious, the Seductress nearly so.

The Seductress was the first to recover, rising up slowly to sit on the floor, still shaking slightly, her pussy still spasming, totally stunned at what had occurred just now between them, at what had occurred inside of her. She realized that her earlier decision had been correct. This was no sex slave laying bound and gagged next to her on the floor. This was a sister in arms, albeit on opposite sides, with the same desires, the same skills, the same needs and passions as herself. She was not even sure the unconscious heroine could ever be enslaved, at least not hypnotically, and she no longer felt any desire to try. Noo, she must let this little one go free, so they could meet again and again, realizing with what had gone on here that she no longer needed to compel the heroine to chase her, knowing that the other would have no choice now, knowing that when her opponent finally awoke she would eventually remember it all...the humiliation of being tricked and beaten, the humiliation of her nakedness and helpless arousal, the knowledge that her sexual proclivities had been exposed and changed, and finally, the memory of the overwhelming violence of her climaxes. Ohh yes...her young friend would remember it all, and obsess about and chase her forever now. The Seductress smiled then, realizing that even though the other was no longer under her hypnotic control, that she would always control at least a small part of the Vision’s mind and soul. With that she stood.

“One last gift to you, my young crimefighting friend.” She reached down then, grabbing the Vision’s utility belt, knowing her bound captive could use something in it to eventually escape, and snapped it around the naked waist of her still heavily breathing opponent. “There...that saves you the trouble of finding it.”

Zipping herself back up and making herself a bit more presentable, the Seductress then collected her bags and her loot, preparing to make her getaway. Sensing that the Vision was finally beginning to come around some, she knelt quickly beside her, turning her onto her back so that she rested on her bound arms. After slowly brushing the hair from off her forehead, the villainess leaned down and gave her a quick kiss there. “Til we meet again, sweet one...", she whispered, still marveling at how attracted to the young heroine she had become in such a short time. Picking up her bags, then turning on her heel without another sound, the victorious cat burglar walked briskly away and out of the warehouse without stopping or looking back.

A short while later, the vision regained consciousness, tasting the somewhat now stale taste of her “conqueror”, her eyes snapping open with a shudder or remembrance. She had been so stupid, so arrogant, and it had cost her, cost her bigtime. She felt cold laying there on the floor, her sweat and the juices soaking her thighs starting to dry now. She rolled slowly onto her stomach, struggling once again with her bindings, suddenly realizing that, while still completely naked, she was now wearing her utility belt, recognizing with a start that the Seductress must have put it back onto her and had done that knowing that it would certainly facilitate her escape from the ropes. “Strange”, she thought, but never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, she strained her legs to their very limit in order reach the back of her belt with her hands. Pressing a recessed button there, she was gratified to hear the click of the small blade hidden inside as it snapped out, ready for use. It was difficult, but she finally managed to sever the rope from her legs to her elbows, then worked her hands free from it so she could finally straighten out her legs with a small whimper of relief. With somewhat more play in her arms now, it took her only a short time to cut through the ropes holding her wrists, allowing her full access to her belt. Pulling a small, sharp knife from it, she cut her ankles free and stood slowly, then reached up to cut away the ropes around her breasts. The ropes above and around her elbows were a bit more problematic, but she finally found a hook on the wall low enough that she could get under it and slowly and somewhat painfully pry the ropes down past her elbows and off.

She walked over to her clothes then and slowly got dressed, humiliated at how wet her suit was between her legs, worse now as it soaked in the undried fluids on her skin there, still remembering things that had happened, how she had reacted, how helpless she had felt, how aroused. Sliding on her boots, the Vision looked around briefly for anything that might give her a clue as to where the Seductress may have gone, but finding nothing at all, turned to leave herself. As she walked slowly through the warehouse, then out to where she had hidden her electric Visioncycle, she searched her mind, trying to see if it was still hers to control or whether she might still be hypnotized in some way. She could not find anything amiss there, although she knew if there was she probably wouldn’t be able to tell that easily. But for some reason, she believed that she had been left with no compulsions, no implanted directives or desires. She did not know how she knew for sure...she just did, and that was good enough for her for now. Not that she did not feel a terribly strong compulsion. Nooo, she had a very strong one, but one that she knew was hers, and not implanted by her captor. She would seek out and find this Seductress!! If it was the last thing she ever did, she would track her down, capture her again, and see her brought to justice. She would show her who was the best, would show her that the Vision could not be controlled, could not be dismissed. “Oh, yess, Seductress...we shall meet again!!", she said aloud into the early morning light, startled at the sudden, quick spasm in her pussy as she said that. “But this time, oh evil one, I’ll quit while I’m ahead...”

Reaching into a sidebag on the bike, she pulled out some grey sweat pants and matching sweatshirt and pulled them on for the ride home. Climbing onto the seat, she suddenly noticed something attached to the handlebars near the throttle...a note it seemed, held there by a ball and strap ornament of some kind. The Vision reached out and untangled it then, smiling grimly as she realized it was a ballgag that she was holding. She opened the note and read, “Next time I will not be so nice, my young friend...be warned!!” The Vision gritted her teeth at that, a small shiver running through her body, then wadded up the note and threw it over her shoulder, reaching down to put the ballgag into a bike pouch. But on a sudden whim, she raised it up to her face, grinning as a now very familiar smell invaded her nostrils. She felt that same spasm in her pussy again, and was struck by the sudden desire to place the gag into her mouth. “Yess...next time, Seductress...".

Shaking her head, still grinning, she shoved the ballgag into the pouch, keyed her bike, and sped out onto the highway and buzzed off into the new morning.