The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Immodest Proposal

by Mudak

Chapter 10

Vanessa arrived fashionably late to the library that night. As she walked down the path that led to the main entrance, she saw Keith, dressed quite sharply, emerging through the sliding glass doors. As she got closer to him, she couldn’t help but admire his disarming smile.

She looked down and heaved a contented sigh. She couldn’t quite explain why, but she felt slightly nervous. Maybe it was because she barely knew Keith. Maybe it was because it’d just been far too long since the last time she’d gotten laid. But her nervousness made her a little bit aroused. Whatever the reason, she took a few more steps forward, raised her head, and walked confidently towards her date.

“You look gorgeous,” he said, admiring her blouse and skirt.

She wondered if he could tell yet that she wasn’t wearing a bra or panties when she responded, “You don’t look so bad yourself, Keith.”

“Thank you.” He cleared his throat before continuing. “So... There’s a cool restaurant a few blocks off campus if you’d ...”

“Actually, I was thinking. Why don’t we just...” She ran her fingers up his chest. “Go back to your place and ... have dessert?” Vanessa let out a slight giggle as she heard herself being much more aggressive than normal. She rationalized it by thinking that, yes, it was time she let her hair down a little more.

“All right,” he said.

She took hold of his elbow and they walked together out of the main entrance of the campus and over to a set of townhouses nearby. They reached his apartment and he reached into his pocket to find his keys. He fumbled with them for a few seconds before inserting the key in the doorknob and holding the door open for his date.

She slowly stepped through the door.

He pointed up the stairs. “My apartment’s upstairs and to the right. Unit number 5.”

She started up the stairs, making a point of swaying her hips as she took each step. A few steps up, she turned to look to see where he was. She felt a sudden jolt of energy and passion when she realized he was staring at her. Her gasp was not entirely inaudible. She hoped he hadn’t heard that, so she hastily smoothed out her skirt with her hands and continued up the stairs.

Once she reached the top of the stairs, she stopped outside of his apartment door in the narrow corridor. He soon stood next to her as he unlocked the door to his home. As he put his keys in the lock, the side of his arm brushed her chest, and she felt the friction between the soft fabric of her blouse and her nipples. She shut her eyes for a moment before concluding that her hasty decision to come here (foregoing dinner) was definitely a good thing.

Once inside his apartment, he took off his shoes and left them by the door. “Would you mind leaving your shoes there?”

She kicked off her shoes and placed them next to his.

The two of them entered the living room and he turned to face her. “Can I, um, get you a drink or something?”

She lowered her eyes to his pants and saw a faint bulge in his crotch. She felt a slight tingle and couldn’t speak for a moment, so she just shook her head and redirected her gaze to his eyes. She could feel how tense her nipples were becoming and was somewhat disappointed that he was looking back into her eyes, rather than at her tits. She wanted him to know exactly how she was feeling but didn’t want to come out and say it.

The two of them stood in silence for a moment. She stepped closer to him and kissed him full on the lips. She was pleased to feel him responding vigorously, their tongues colliding with each other in a mildly sensual power play. She decided to relent, at least with her mouth. She lifted her hands to his chest and started to unbutton his shirt.

When he finally broke the kiss, she had completely unbuttoned his shirt.

He smiled at her and stared at her breasts. She took his hands and guided them to her blouse, inviting him wordlessly to unbutton her top and to play with the hard, dark red nipples. When he pinched her, she let out a low moan. It felt so good, so tender, so raw...

She whispered, “Don’t stop...”

She bit her lower lip and whimpered as he tightened his grip on both of her nipples. When the sensation finally overwhelmed her, she let out a long, high-pitched squeak and he let go. She shook her head and regained enough presence of thought to say, “Let’s go into your bedroom” as she clumsily tried to unfasten his belt.

“Okay,” he said as he took over and loosened his belt and allowed his pants to fall quickly to the floor. He stepped out of them, revealing a colorful pair of silk boxers.

She followed him into his bedroom. In the doorway, she undid the clasp on her skirt, which fell gracefully around her ankles. Now completely naked, she stepped out of the last bit of her clothes and said, “Do you like what you see?”

He nodded his head enthusiastically.

She began to rub the soft fabric of his underwear and quickly pulled his boxers down, revealing, at last, how aroused he really was.

If she had thought she couldn’t get any hornier, seeing that massive hard-on just proved her wrong. For a moment, she felt so dizzy, her knees nearly buckled. She whispered, “Fuck me. Fuck me so hard. I want to feel you inside my cunt.”

He grabbed her hips and steadied her. “Not yet. I want you to cum for me.”

She tried to protest but found that her words were lost in ecstasy as she felt his tongue expertly maneuver over and around each fold of skin in her crotch. Soon, he found her clit and began to lick, nibble, and chew enthusiastically at it.

As he was eating her out, he raised his hands to her tits and began to squeeze and pinch both of her breasts. The affect was relentless and overwhelming. She began to sway on her feet and nearly collapsed. He saw that she was about to fall and steadied her by grabbing her hips.

He stopped licking her pussy long enough to guide her to the bed, where she lay down and spread her legs wide.

She looked at him through eyes that were welling up with tears of both gratitude and lust, whispering, “Please! I want you inside of me. I need you inside of me.”

“Not until you cum!” he insisted, before resuming his assault on her tits and her pussy.

She began to moan once again in pleasure, her arms thrashing wildly on all sides.

“That’s it. I want you to let yourself go. Give in to the pleasure.”

She opened her mouth wide and began to cry, “Yes! Yes, oh god! Yes! Mmmmmmmm!!!!!!”

He slowed down for a moment as he felt some of her juices start to ooze slowly out of her cunt. He quickly licked her clean, sat up, and smiled at her. “Now I’ll fuck you.”

He jumped on top of her and slid his cock straight into her. It was a strange sensation, by comparison, as her orgasm hadn’t fully subsided and he could feel her muscles contracting around him even as he pushed his way into her. This, in turn, turned her on even more.

Vanessa kept having more and more intense orgasms, each of which gave Keith a mini-orgasm of his own until he could no longer hold himself back. When he finally came, it felt like an explosion to both of them. His body convulsed at the release and he collapsed on top of her. She wrapped her legs around his hips and used her cunt to milk all of the fluid out of him. They both fell asleep without him ever pulling out.