The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Immodest Proposal

by Mudak

Chapter 8

Vanessa arrived early to class the following week. Chandra teasingly said, “Wow! You made it on time for a change” on seeing that her friend arrived before she herself had.

“Yeah, well after last week’s class, I kind of figured that I needed to make some changes here and there. Let my hair hang down and my tits hang out... Or something like that.”

Chandra giggled. She looked at her friend’s chest and said, “You wearing a bra?”

“Decided not to.” Vanessa leaned over Chandra’s desk and whispered, “No panties either!”

Chandra gaped at Vanessa but couldn’t say anything because Professor Wells walked in.

“Good morning, everyone! Before we get into today’s lecture, I wanted to remind you all that my office hours are on your syllabus and that I’ll be happy to talk with any of you about anything—it doesn’t have to be about this class—if you stop by. A little bit less than half of you have come by thus far. I’d like to think that it’s not a waste of time for you to come by. If your schedule doesn’t mesh with my office hours and you want to stop by, just see me after class and we’ll see if we can work something out.”

There was a low murmur among the class that came to an abrupt end when the powerpoint display appeared on the screen. “Metaphorically Speaking” appeared on the screen.

“In my first lecture, I talked about how every word in any given language is a metaphor for what they originally meant. It’s just a matter of figuring out where the metaphor comes from and how some words relate to one another. I’d like to use one combination of sounds. Since vowels generally change their sounds faster than consonants, we need to learn to ignore the vowel sounds and focus on what’s really important.”

He clicked on his remote and the letters M and N appeared on the screen, with a dash between them.

“I love this consonant combination in English. The overwhelming majority of words with these two consonants, sometimes separated by a vowel, comes from one of three sources.”

He clicked on his remote and the phrase “The Greek word for ‘one’” appeared under the two consonants.

“Can anyone give me some examples?”

After a short pause, Keith yelled out “Monocle.”

“Good! Any others?”

A girl in the back of the room yelled out, “Monogram!”

Chandra said, “Mononucleosis.”

“Nice. There’s a lot of words in chemistry and medicine that fit this category. You know my favorite? Monobrow.”

Everyone laughed.

The professor clicked on his remote again. The phrase “The Latin word for ‘hand’” appeared under the first source.

“Examples?”

Vanessa, who had started to lose her focus on the lecture, sat up when the teacher cleared his throat. “Um, manicure?”

“Good! Any others?”

A guy on the opposite end of the room said, “Manifold.”

“Good! More?”

Another girl called out “Manipulate!”

“Excellent! Now how about this last one?” He clicked the remote one more time and the phrase ‘The old English word for ‘thinking’ appeared at the bottom of the slide.

No one said anything. Everyone looked around the room at each other, each person hoping to see someone else who could answer this question.

“You’re kidding, right? Easily the most common use of these two sounds in the language. And no one knows any words?”

Keith reluctantly said, “Um, mind?”

“Good! Any others?”

A girl asked, “Mental?”

“Great! How about more abstract?”

After a short time when everyone was silent, he started to spout off a few more words. “Man. Human. Woman. Monk. Moon. Month. Menstruate.”

Vanessa half-heard the word ‘Menstruate’ but decided she’d heard enough and was ready to start daydreaming about other things. She gazed over at Keith, who seemed a bit unfocussed himself. He saw her and smiled. Vanessa closed her eyes and imagined herself flashing Keith, teasing him about how he could look but not touch, whispering in his ear little crudities about her tits and her cunt.

She subconsciously crossed and uncrossed her legs. Was Professor Wells talking about something to do with Latin? Something to do with the cunt, but it didn’t quite register. She decided she could ask about it when she visited his office the following day. She closed her eyes and let her mind wander.

Before she knew it, the class was over. Chandra shook Vanessa. “Time to go!”

“What? Oh, yeah.” She hastily gathered her books and loaded them into her backpack.

As she was moving towards the door, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and smiled as she saw Keith standing behind her.

Chandra said, “Is everything all right?”

“Yeah. I’ll ... catch up with you in later, okay?”

Chandra hesitantly walked out of the classroom.

“How are you, Keith?”

“Good. I, um.. I just ... Would you like to go out with me tomorrow night?”

Vanessa blushed and looked down. She adjusted her blouse before looking up at him and said, “What did you have in mind?”

“I don’t know. Dinner and drinks? Maybe a movie afterwards?”

There was a simplicity in his eyes that disarmed Vanessa. Before she had a chance to think about her response, she heard her voice say, “Sure...”

“I’ll meet you ... outside the library, then?”

“What time?”

“Six-ish?”

“See you there.” She giggled slightly as she turned on her heels and walked out the door.

Keith turned to face Professor Wells, who nodded approvingly. “One moment, if you would, Keith.”

“Sure, professor, what’s up?”

“I’ve been thinking about a mixture of erotic daydreams and mint chocolate chip ice cream.”

Keith gazed blankly beyond the teacher.

“When you and Vanessa are ready to have sex tomorrow night, I want you to withhold your cock from her until after she has had at least one orgasm. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. I’m going to clap my hands and you’ll wake up.”

He clapped his hands. Keith rubbed his eyes as he waited for the professor to speak.

Professor Wells smiled at Keith and said, “Would you please come to my office tomorrow? I have something you might find interesting and I forgot to bring it with me to class.”