The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Immodest Proposal

by Mudak

Chapter 9

The following day, Vanessa arrived at her teacher’s office a little early. The administrative assistant who sat near his office said, “He’s not in yet. Would you like to just wait here?”

“Sure.”

“He should be here soon. He’s coming from a class now.”

“Thanks.” Vanessa paused for a while before asking the administrator, “Say. What do you think about him?”

Emily looked up from her computer, stroked her chin, and contemplated her response. “He’s got a very loyal following among his past and present students. It’s quite impressive, actually.”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t know. I just suspect that some of his students would take a bullet for him or something.”

Vanessa scowled. She didn’t know that she would take a bullet for him but at the same time, she started thinking that she’d like to be one of those loyal followers. “Any idea why?”

“Well... I’m sure you’ve noticed that he’s funny, charming, and brilliant.”

“And good looking!” Professor Wells strode around the corner and finished the assessment. “I’m sorry, Emily. I just assumed you were talking about me.”

Emily giggled softly and added, “Not to mention humble.”

All three of them laughed.

“You come here to see me again, Vanessa?”

“Yes, professor.”

“Well, you might want to be careful if you don’t want people to think you’re coming here for a reason other than for help with your studies. Come on in!” He unlocked his door and held it wide open for her.

She strode into his office casually and sat down in the chair beside his desk.

“So, what brings you into the office today?”

“I kind of ... got distracted in your class yesterday. What was the gist of the lecture?”

He laughed. “Well, I think someone said ‘manipulate’ when we were talking about the Latin. That was a great example because it uses the word for hand. So somewhere historically, the word ‘manipulate’ actually meant to move something around by hand. We could then drop off the ‘man’ part and substitute other body parts for some very interesting meanings. The word ‘pedipulate’ is a real word and it means, loosely, to kick around. Can you think of any other body parts that can be used to influence or move things?”

Vanessa scratched her chin for a moment and smiled broadly. “What’s the Latin word for ‘cunt’?”

“I like the way your mind works. It’s cunnus, but it’s not clear if they come from the same origin. So if you want to use your cunt to get what you want, the word would be...” His voice grew higher as he said the word ‘be’, encouraging her to finish his sentence.

“Cunnipulate ... I, um... I guess.”

“Very good, Vanessa. And the flip side of that, if a guy used his cock to get what he wants...”

“What’s the Latin word for ‘cock’?”

“Phallus.”

“Phallipulate?”

“Sounds about right. As far as I know, those words don’t exist yet in English. So for our class, we invented it. Cool huh?”

“Yeah.”

“It’s like a mixture of erotic daydreams and mint chocolate chip ice cream.”

Vanessa immediately stopped smiling as she sank back into a deep trance before her professor.

“I saw that Keith asked you out yesterday. Did you say yes?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. As one of my trance subjects, he’s progressing almost as nicely as you are. What are you two going to do tonight?”

“Dinner. Maybe a movie afterwards.”

“Will you two fuck?”

“I don’t fuck on the first date.”

“Why not?”

“I just ... I want to get to know a guy first.”

“You don’t need to do that. Fucking him will help you get to know him. You’ll get to know his cock and he’ll get to know your cunt. It’s what he’s going to want, even if he doesn’t say anything. But it’s also what you want.”

“It’s what I want.”

“In fact, when you meet him tonight, you’ll decide you don’t want to go out anywhere. It’ll just be a question of your place or his.”

“My place or his.”

“When you see him, if he says he wants to go to a restaurant, just say it’s not necessary.”

“Dinner isn’t necessary.”

“Then you two can go back and fuck with unbridled abandon. It’ll be one of your best first dates ever.”

“Best first date ever.”

“Of course, you won’t wear a bra or panties to your date tonight. Just like you don’t wear them to my class. Does that make sense?”

“Of course.”

“Now tell me something, my dear. How difficult is it for you to achieve an orgasm?”

“Some times it’s more difficult than others.”

“Well, let’s make it a lot easier for you, shall we? First off, you’ll be turned on when you see him naked.”

“I’ll be turned on when I see him naked.”

“When he has a hard-on in front of you, it’ll set you off even more.”

“His hard on will set me off even more.”

“Once you’re horny, the slightest touch can bring you close to orgasm.”

“The slightest touch can bring me close to orgasm.”

“You will have many orgasms in rapid succession, each more powerful than the previous.”

“I will have many orgasms, each more powerful than the previous.”

“Very good. Have a good time with Keith tonight.”

“Thank you.”

“When I clap my hands, you will wake up and not remember anything I told you while you were in this trance.”

He clapped his hands and he woke up.

“So that’s what I want you to think about. Think about words as metaphors and see if maybe you can come up with new words to express ... something new.” Professor Wells stood up in front of his student.

“All right, Professor. I’ll ... um ... see what I can do.”

Vanessa stood up and started out of his office. As she walked away from his office, she couldn’t help but smile when she saw that there was a line—filled with students from her class—waiting to see the professor.