The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Imnir Ark

Volume 1

Chapter 07 – Volunteers

When they were both dressed, Isaac took Nall down to her new favorite restaurant again, the IHOP two blocks away. Why she’d chosen the place when they could easily afford to eat in five-star restaurants daily now, he had no idea; he’d never much cared for fine trucker cuisine. Nall was in charge, though. She ordered several pancakes, and Isaac just asked for some coffee. Isaac sipped as Nall gorged herself on strawberry waffles, her almost childlike side showing herself as she enjoyed something she loved. He smiled; seeing Nall happy did affect him, even if he found himself furious with her at times.

Nall could be alternatingly a complex and scheming alien, and such a simple creature. Clara, too, had been quirky, he recalled. Maybe that’s why they got along. An image formed in his mind, of Nall – still red, yellow, teal, and otherworldly – rolling on the floor in a passionate sixty-nine with his former assistant, the redheaded Clara. Another image, of the two of them with their pussies rubbing on each other, their legs crossed around each other’s bodies while each furiously worked to rub their clits faster and faster against the other’s. In particular, the idea of Clara willingly making love to them both, knowing who they were and what would happen to her, turned him on; he felt like he could forgive both he and Nall’s behavior if it what Nall had said about Clara was true.

They went food shopping together afterward, picking up another week or two’s worth of supplies. As they returned, on the last of their three trips with their grocery bags, Isaac saw down the hall that Jessica had just gotten in, and was unlocking her door. He recalled that she’d mentioned she worked full-time night shifts, but it was still fairly late into the morning – almost 11:00a – for her to be coming back. He gave a quick wave, but to his surprise she seemed to brighten when she saw him, and she put her keys back and came over to him.

“Isaac! I never get to see you. How have you been?” He replied mechanically, but she continued, and her obvious happiness seemed to infect him. They chatted for a moment, then his door suddenly opened and Nall was there, probably wondering what was taking him so long. In her defense, Nall put up a good act of not knowing Jessica.

“Um – hi, we hadn’t met.”

Jessica shook her hand. “Yeah, okay, hi. I’m Jessica Long, from down the hall. Can I come in? I just wanted to see the place, I’m still moving in and I haven’t bought anything yet, I just wanted to see what you’ve done with your place.” Nall looked at Isaac. He shrugged and opened the door. Jessica went in, looking around, seemingly impressed. Nall waggled her eyebrows at him, and he suddenly knew exactly what she had planned. Nall creeped backwards and shut the door; Isaac’s dick hardened again in his pants, the image of Jessica laying eggs still fresh in his mind from last week. The mousy brunette spun in place as soon as the door shut. “Are you going to do it to me again?” She had a knowing smile.

It stopped Nall dead in her tracks. Isaac had to grin at her stunned expression. Nall gave a fake smile, glancing back to Isaac for a moment, then came out with a question she said all too quickly. “What did you mean?”

“I mean what you did last time. Make me big, and make all those little eggs come out of me.” Her hands went to her slight waist, stroking her flat stomach.

Isaac raised an eyebrow, though he took a slight satisfaction at the way Nall froze in place, eyes wide.

“How do you remember that?” Nall walked up to her.

“So it really did happen.” Jessica smiled, happy with herself, and she looked down as her hand went to her belly. Nall grumbled to herself, caught. “It took a couple days; it was like it was all a dream. It didn’t go away like a dream does, though. I kept at it and pieced it all back together. I thought I was completely nuts. Like really nuts – needs-to-be-in-a-mental-hospital nuts. I’d had my brushes with all that years ago… I got halfway to my car to go commit myself the other night and I changed my mind and decided to take a shot in the dark and ask you if it really happened. I don’t know what you did or what you even are, but – I know I want it again. This time for real, and I want to remember it all. It’s fine. I know it’s you, even if you’re not that same color anymore.” She nodded toward Nall. “It was… it was so amazing. Can you… can you…” Jessica’s face reddened, her meekness seeming to have caught up to her. She couldn’t bring herself to ask the question. Nall finally reached her at her slow walking pace, taking the smaller girl’s hands in hers.

“I don’t know why you remember, but we certainly can do it to you again, maybe two or three times a week – and as much as once every eighteen hours if you’re good and take some pills I can make for you.” She kissed Jessica’s fingers, and began sucking on one; the girl nodded, following her every word. “But we can’t do it more often than that. If we do, it could upset the balance in your body, and make you very sick, and you could lose the ability to lay any eggs at all.” Nall kissed Jessica’s forehead, then held out a finger. “And you have to be okay with Isaac doing this to other girls. He belongs to me, and I need him to make me as many eggs as he can. That part is non-negotiable.” Nall sounded firm. Jessica nodded, then seemed to think for a moment.

“Does he make you big with eggs too?”

Nall shook her head. “Not me, I’m just here to help him. I get you ready.”

“What do I have to do to get ready?” Jessica was practically glowing with delight; it was like her prayers had been answered. The sight went straight into Isaac’s dick, and he knew he would fuck this young girl again before long. Knowing she was giving herself to him and Nall willingly washed away whatever lingering doubts and guilt he felt.

“Just relax, Jessica, and let me touch you.” Nall bent down and kissed the shorter girl right on the lips, holding her chin up. Moments later her hands rushed to Jessica’s sides and grabbed her top, pulling it off with a couple tugs. She then reached behind Jessica and removed her bra with a now-practiced motion, then moved to Jessica’s wide belt. Isaac found himself stripping as well, strewing his articles of clothing around from the doorway over to the two women as he approached. Nall led the brunette over into the bedroom, pushing her down onto the mattress. Jessica’s eyes had glassed over; he realized Nall must have gradually used her power on the girl to trigger a hormone release, and just like last time it had reduced the already-meek Jessica’s mind into a mush of eroticism and arousal, free will suspended for the time being. He figured that Nall probably guessed that they should do the same thing to her all over again, if that was what made her come back for another round. Jessica’s body was compliant and made no resistance as Nall positioned her on the bed, laying out flat with her legs spread. She assumed the same position as the last time they’d made love, crouching between the other girl’s legs and beginning to tongue her pussy.

Isaac decided he could make the whole scene even hotter than the last time they made Jessica pregnant. He climbed onto the bed and straddled Jessica’s face. Her eyes were still closed, and she was so lost in her lust and Nall’s tongue on her clit that she didn’t notice until the tip of his cock was smearing pre-come on her lips. Her mouth opened automatically, and he bore down until he was almost at the back of her throat. Only a third of his massive organ fit inside her mouth, and her sucking was languid and messy, drool escaping down the sides of her mouth. Isaac wanted to save his come for her pussy anyway, so he simply enjoyed the sensation of her tongue-bath on his pole while her moans became higher and higher. He glanced down, and saw her small tits give the slightest bounces from side to side as her body involuntarily shifted and shuddered from Nall’s attention. Soon enough, her feet were up in the air again, flailing in random directions as Nall made the young and horny girl come. The vibration in his dick as she tried to cry out with pleasure with his cock still in her mouth sent pleasant sensations up his pole and into his whole body.

“She’s ready.” Nall sat up and backed off, ready to watch Isaac perform his task.

“Stay.” Isaac nodded back towards her. “She wants you, too.”

Nall looked down at her, then at Isaac’s cock as he shuffled backward, moving towards Jessica’s folds. He slid the helpless girl over until her ass was on the edge of the bed, and planted his feet on the floor at the side of the bedframe. He lined up his cock with her soaked pussy, Nall’s spittle still oozing down towards the young brunette’s asshole. He motioned toward her face, and Nall seemed to understand; she got back onto the bed and straddled Jessica’s mouth, turning so that she faced toward Isaac. She leaned forward, so that Isaac could bend his head down and kiss his companion while his dick slid into Jessica. Heat and wetness surrounded his dick again in a now-familiar sensation of tightness and eroticism, and his cock surged. Once again, it was as if the beast knew where it was, inside a fertile young woman, and he felt surges of energy in him whole abdomen, and especially in his balls, as his body readied itself to impregnate the small Jessica.

Isaac began fucking the young girl, holding her thighs up as his cock slid in and out of her. He knew she wouldn’t come before he did, but he also knew about what would happen to her after she laid her eggs, so he wasn’t worried about his normal policy of always making the woman come too. Nall’s lust intensified, he could see it in her face and eyes, as Jessica’s tongue flicked out into her own folds and teased her clit; the younger girl’s attention was distracted, though, and Nall often had to buck her hips and slide her clit all over Jessica’s face to keep herself going. He knew that Nall’s strong fetish for egg-laying was probably what was getting her off just as much as Jessica’s tongue; the sight of his dick buried in a fertile woman, knowing she would soon expand with hundreds of eggs, always drove Nall into a frenzy. Surely enough, Nall came first, her hips going wild on Jessica’s face as her wetness smeared all over the young woman’s pale skin. She lifted up her hips after her orgasm, revealing Jessica’s matted brown hair, cut short, now soaked with Nall’s copious wetness. Both sets of eyes were staring at him, smoky and lustful, and Isaac picked up his pace. His balls boiled, and he gave a low yell as his cock began to spurt.

His seed was ejected in jets, coating the inside of Jessica’s pussy with its modified sperm. He continued stroking weakly a couple more times, but his hips stopped as his cock bottomed out and shot the last of its load inside Jessica, staying inside for a few moments longer to ensure impregnation. Isaac slowly withdrew, his cock going limp now that its mission was completed; he let it plop out and Nall quickly was at Jessica’s side, her breasts already full of milk. She straddled Jessica again, her boobs hanging low and dripping with white milk directly above Jessica’s face. The other girl instinctually took a nipple in her mouth and began to suckle, and Nall stayed frozen in place, her pussy occasionally dipping down to smear a little wetness on the center of Jessica’s expanding belly.

Her pregnancy grew over more than an hour, reaching maximum size once again after she’d drained Nall completely two times. Nall seemed not to be in the same rush as she had the last time the two had played with one another after he came inside Jessica; in turn, Jessica took her time sucking Nall’s breasts and letting herself relish the sensation of growth and warmth increasing in her own belly. Jessica’s hands stayed on her center, feeling the heat and tension, and Nall moved down to her middle at many times also to kiss, stroke, or simply feel the increasingly round belly of her lover. When the brunette wasn’t sucking Nall’s tits, the two spent most of their time making out, Nall occasionally suckling on Jessica or teasing her lower lips, or nibbling on her ears and other sensitive places. It seemed almost like the two were playing some kind of naked, sensual kissing game than actually making love; Jessica was too far lost in her own induced sexual fugue, and Nall too focused on Jessica’ pregnancy, for either to try and make Nall come. Jessica would come later, he knew.

Jessica’s breath quickened and she took Nall’s hands, placing them on her belly. “Oh… they’re coming. They’re coming. Thank you….” She drifted off again, her mind lost in bliss. Nall shifted the other girl, moving her back up so that there was plenty of bed under her body, giving her lots of room to lay eggs. Isaac heard something, the door unlocking. Who? Wait, didn’t… Right. Shit. I forgot, Clara said she’d be here around noon.

He rushed out into the main room, but it was too late – she was already inside. Her eyes widened at his nudity, but she quickly closed the door again and locked it. She was as good-looking as he remembered; tall and pale, a redhead with long curls, and a high-cheeked freckled face with mysterious, knowing eyes. She had always had a very skinny body, small-breasted and wiry; she didn’t do much to keep in shape, blaming poor heart and lung health from her youth, but she also happened to simply like foods that were very healthy and she’d thus never gained weight. Clara was wearing a typical office suit, a tailored grey blazer over a slightly darker grey pencil skirt; on her legs she had no hose, and low black heels. He recalled that she usually dressed conservatively, which was in opposition to this other side of her he was hearing about.

“Clara.”

“Boss.” She gave a little smile. “Long time no see. I see you dressed for the occasion.”

He glanced down at himself, his dick still glistening with Jessica’s wetness, and felt more embarrassed than he probably should have if Clara really did know everything and had come here for the reason Nall said she had. “I can explain.”

Clara was already in front of him, her hands running down his sides and stopping to grip onto his muscled ass. “Just show me.”

“Are you sure?” He glanced toward the bedroom door, knowing Nall and Jessica were both inside, nude, eggs and clear goo emerging from the pregnant Jessica in an otherworldy spectacle.

“Nall explained everything to you, right?”

“She said you knew she was an alien, what her mission was, what she did to me…” He glanced over again. “And that you wanted to… to try it.” He settled on a vague term, unsure how specific Nall had been about egg-laying – but knowing he definitely wanted to ‘try it’ with Clara, if she was willing.

“Right on all counts…” Her hand drifted down to his limp dick, stroking along its slippery length. Clara brought her hand back up and smelled it. “This is fresh… whose is it? Nall’s?” She licked it off, looking away, then back at him. “Not Nall’s.” Nall’s pussy did have an unusual taste, he knew, not bad but different from human women.

“Umm…” Isaac’s mind raced, then he decided to just tell her the truth. “Her name is Jessica. She lives down the hall.” He hoped she wouldn’t be mad at his rampant promiscuity; Nall had no intention to allow him any kind of monogamy.

“Is she cute?”

Isaac paused, then decided there was no real need for caution. “Very.”

“Did you do to her what Nall told me about?”

Isaac paused again. “Yes.”

“Let me see.”

Isaac shrugged and acquiesced, taking Clara by the hand and opening the bedroom door. Inside, Jessica was still on her back, Nall between her legs. As soon as they walked in, an egg emerged, exiting Jessica’s folds silently and plopping wetly into Nall’s soaked hands. Clear goo followed, seeping down between Jessica’s ass-cheeks and into an increasing pool on the bed. The only sound was Jessica’s deep breathing until the next plop as another egg fell into Nall’s hands. Nall glanced backward, seeing Clara. She smiled, looking at Isaac then Clara again, then she returned to her task. There was a small but growing mass of eggs to her side, each well-shaped and a mottled grey color, which he now knew meant they were most likely healthy. Clara leaned against him, stroking his chest and simply watching the scene play out. Jessica’s belly gradually decreased in size as more eggs and goo were birthed, the whole process taking quite a while. Clara occasionally whispered questions to Isaac, and he answered as best he could; mostly she seemed concerned with how things felt, was anything dangerous, how had he changed, could Nall turn red again? He found his own arm over her shoulder, pulling her closer.

Jessica finished laying her eggs half an hour later. Nall pulled a warp beacon out from the bedside table and looked over at Isaac, then to Clara. “You remember what I told you about what happens after the egg-laying?” Clara nodded. “Do you want to finish her off?”

Clara’s eyes widened. “Will she be okay?”

“Very… the process actually makes the female healthier.” Nall twisted the end of the warp beacon, activating it. She used the wand-like tube to point down at Jessica, looking at Clara. “I want you to see what will happen to you soon, how hot it is.” Isaac’s dick had mostly recovered by now, and the occasional flicks and toying with it Clara had given him had him almost erect again. Clara left his side, and kneeled down at the edge of the bed.

“What do I do? Anything special?”

“It’s just like eating any other woman. Take it slow. She’s very sensitive, it won’t take much to set her off, but push her too hard too suddenly and it will shock her.” Clara nodded again and began to lick gently at Jessica’s folds, the young brunette suddenly crying out as her super-sensitive pussy was manipulated. Her hands rushed down and dug into Clara’s hair, involuntarily trying to push Clara away, but she pressed forward, eating the younger girl expertly. Isaac knew from watching her that Clara really was bisexual already, probably long before Nall had met her. Her loving attention to Jessica’s pussy was too genuine to be faked.

There was a series of quiet whoop sounds as Nall began to transport the eggs away, and over a scant fifteen seconds Clara made Jessica come. The young girl’s body moved slowly, gripping the sheets with white knuckles as her body surged with an extended orgasm so powerful that it robbed her of all the remaining energy she had. The young girl let out a low keening, lost in her own pleasure and in a single moment becoming as starkly, nakedly beautiful as any woman he had ever seen; afterward, she gradually passed into a deep sleep. Isaac went to help Nall with the eggs, which were soon all gone. Clara only stood and stared down at Jessica, now restored to her former skinny beauty, her belly no longer inflated with countless eggs. After cleaning up the eggs, Isaac slid the blanket out from under Clara with Nall’s help, moving her out of the cooling mass of her own goo. They folded up the blanket and placed it in the hamper, to be cleaned later. Nall walked over to Clara and kissed her ear and neck, sliding her hands under Clara’s jacket and cupping one of her small breasts.

“It really doesn’t hurt?” Clara turned her head to Nall, staring into her eyes after watching Jessica sleep peacefully for a while.

“No.” Nall embraced Clara from the side, her hand going to Clara’s stomach. “I promise.” Nall leaned in and kissed her, and Clara embraced her back.

“Do it to me.” She said, breaking the kiss. Clara eyed Isaac, giving him a penetrating and clear gaze that told him she wanted to be filled up of her own will. “Make me lay eggs too.” Isaac nodded, his cock even more ready than he was. Nall and Clara kissed passionately again, and the two women managed to move their coupling out into the main room in between shared tugs on Clara’s suit, along with mixed kisses and tickles. The two had a clear chemistry, each knowing the other’s preferences intimately and – despite his painfully hard dick – neither was in any rush, spending easily more time playing with one another than progressing with Clara’s ‘preparation’. Fifteen minutes later they were in a sixty-nine on the couch, limbs splayed out and flailing as urgency caught up to them and each raced to make the other come. Isaac saw Clara sneak fingers into Nall’s asshole, probing it forcefully and then pinching Nall’s nipples. The aggressive redhead rolled Nall over and grabbed her thighs, pushing them down to open Nall’s secret places completely, and she attacked Nall’s clit while two fingers entered Nall’s ass. She managed to make Nall come first, the alien woman’s hips bucking while she moaned, her face and mouth obscured by Clara’s pussy.

Clara seemed quite smug for a few moments, smiling at Isaac as if to say See, she’s not so invincible. She gave a start as Nall resumed, sucking her clit hard and twisting several fingers inside the redhead. Clara came forcefully, yelling loud enough that he worried about the neighbors being disturbed. I hope they’re all out at work…

Moments later, the two were panting, and Clara came up onto her knees, then stood up, leaving Nall laying on the couch exhausted. A hand went to her stomach, and she smiled at him. “I’m ready now, Isaac.”

She walked over to where he was sitting on the love seat, her trimmed and matted wet pussy hair right in front of his face. He wrapped his arms around her, her ass giving under his powerful forearms, and brought her pussy to his mouth. He tasted Nall’s spittle on her as he gave her a few tentative licks. She put a hand on his head, letting him tongue her for a while, then she pushed on him and made him lean back. Taking his dick in one hand, she lifted the pole down and towards herself as she kneeled in front of the couch before him. Her whole hand only covered half of its circumference.

“Is this the big cock she gave you, Isaac? The one that will fill me up with eggs like that other girl?” She gave a little lick on his head, staring right into Isaac’s wide eyes. “I know it was kind of small before. Not the smallest I’ve fucked…” She licked again, and Isaac wondered how she knew how big his cock was before. She’d known two of his exes, but neither was the type to divulge that sort of thing. He hoped. Did she spy on me or something? Clara went on. “But not big. I would have taken you as you were before, too.” She sighed, her breath hot on his cock. “I… kind of love you, you know.” Isaac’s heart skipped a beat. Clara gave a sheepish little grin, but he could sense the timidity and fear behind the confession.

“I never knew…” Isaac managed to croak after an uncomfortable pause, his dick screaming its desire into his whole being. “I’m sorry… I just never had… any idea.” He searched frantically for something to respond with. He’d always liked Clara, but had held back his own feelings because she worked for him, and she had always seemed to become a closed book the moment their frequent semi-flirting went past a certain point. He’d always felt the potential within himself to like her more than he should, and he knew he could release it at any time and it wouldn’t surprise him at all if he, too, found he loved her. Probably sooner rather than later, at this rate…

“It’s fine…” Clara gave a long lick up and down the sides of his shaft, her tongue so minimal a pressure as to barely manage to register in his mind, yet still tantalizing somehow. “I could never have said anything like this to you before. I was so afraid people would find out what a slut I am. I like having one guy, but girls – I don’t love them like I do guys, but I need them too, to just kiss and hold and fuck them…” Clara was staring intently at his expression while her confessions tumbled out, trying frantically to detect any sign of misgivings or discomfort in his face. “Sorry. Too much? I’ll be quiet about it.”

“Don’t…” Isaac wasn’t sure what he felt, but he was sure he did want to know more about Clara. Even though it was becoming very clear that she wasn’t at all what he thought, he was utterly intrigued with her – and very aroused for her – and she was also one of his only remaining links to his old life. “No. Tell me more, Clara. What did you ever see in me?” It struck him as an odd conversation to have while they were both nude and she licked his hard pole, but Clara didn’t seem to mind.

“Can anyone ever really answer that question?” Both her hands tried to close around his length, barely managing. She flopped his dick from side to side, seeing his length quiver slightly as she increased her pace. “I was with a lot of guys over the years. A lot of druggies, idiots, wannabes, scam artists, psychos… anyone I thought was so far from my normal life that nobody I knew would find out how easily I spread my legs for anyone.” She sighed. “The reality of being a bi-slut is you constantly end up with nasty guys, and when you do meet the good ones you can never hold onto them. They just want a little disposable fun. Most of the girls don’t stick around, or want you to settle down with them and go girls-only. You were always just a dream for me, Isaac. I fantasized about you all the time. Smart, funny, surfs, travels the world, speaks three languages, motivated, has money and won’t lose it all on being stupid, no obvious baggage… and so obviously the kind of guy who wants a wholesome woman. Not… me. It felt like a crime to disappoint you the way I would when I went off and fucked a few people the first time you weren’t looking. Or when you just found out about me in general.” Her wobbling of his dick stopped, and he could see she was withdrawing into herself, whatever doubts she had overtaking her thoughts.

“Clara… stop it… I should have read you better and gone for it. You’re a good woman, cute, sexy…” He sucked air in through his teeth as she gave him an enthusiastic but short suck on his cockhead in response. “And you know I want to see you with girls. Did you see me running the other way when you and Nall went at it just now? I’ve got no right to talk about sleeping around at this point anyway.”

“That’s true.” She beamed. “I helped Nall do all this to you, just because I wanted to be with you.” Her face suddenly lost its briefly renewed brightness. “I – I’m a selfish bitch, aren’t I… Nall – she just wanted to use you, and I helped her, and now you’re out of a job and kind of a slave and…”

“She is using me, but I’m not sure I mind anymore.” He sat up a bit, taking her head in his hands. “Clara. You did this to help me, I get that. And if we end up together because of it, then maybe it really did help me. But I don’t want you to think that you have to do this with me just because you were involved.” He sighed, looking at his enlarged cock, its hormones still trying to overtake his whole mind. “Nall would have had her way with me either way. She used your feelings the way she’s using my body. But she isn’t a bad person, either, and I have feelings for her too. I hope you don’t mind that. She’s just… very dedicated, to something I’m still not sure if it’s wrong or not.”

Clara seemed to suddenly notice his cock again, his head an angry purple color. His whole length seemed to pulse in her hands. “She did say it would make you a lot hornier… is it hard to control?”

“Yes.” He said it with a gasp of relief, not wanting to admit how close he was to simply tossing Clara onto the couch, grabbing her hips and fucking her regardless of whatever important conversation she wanted to have.

“I’m sorry. I meant what I said. I want you to make me lay eggs like that other girl. It looks really hot.” She spent another thirty seconds sucking him, the first four inches of his dick being all she could fit into her mouth; she wasn’t in a good position to try deep-throating him. “We’ll talk it all out over breakfast, okay?” Isaac nodded. Clara let go suddenly and let his cock slap back down against his chest. She stood and set a foot on the cushions next to him, her pink folds openly displayed less than a foot from his face. Reaching down with one hand, she took his dick up again and positioned it pointing straight up and out, and let her weight shift forward. His cock was becoming closer and closer to her folds, where he knew Nall had made the critical changes to her insides temporarily that would allow her to be filled with eggs from his come.

The red-headed girl and his former assistant caught Isaac’s eyes and spoke to him one last time before they fucked. “It’s okay to stop holding back. Just let yourself go and have your way with me, I trust you. I want to feel you fuck me as hard, as fast, and every way you and only you want to. You deserve it for putting up with all this.” She shook out her hair, and a big smile came over her face as she guided him towards her pussy. “So use me. Make yourself and your big cock as happy as can be. And make me real pregnant with those eggs.”

With a low gasp and groan from both, his cockhead made contact, and began to slide inside. Their last vestiges of their relationship as boss and employee were washed away as both reveled in the primal satisfaction of his penetration, heat and pleasure surrounding Isaac’s dick. His hand quickly went to her folds, thumbing her clit. He’d come too recently to go off very quickly, so he took it slow, letting Clara approach her peak arousal naturally and giving her time to adjust to his new, mammoth size. She seemed to do so quickly, her pussy seemingly made to accommodate his prick – tight enough to feel just as amazing as Jessica, but stretchy enough to fit his whole width and length inside without causing her any pain. Her ass met his waist a minute later, bottoming out as she brought her other foot up to his side. Squatting over him, her mouth hung open as a hand went to her stomach, trying to feel for how incredibly deep inside her he was. She had never been penetrated so totally.

Isaac’s hands went to her hips, intending to fuck her whole body under his grip, moving her up and down. He saw Nall stirring, rolling over and standing up on wobbly legs at first, then noticing the lovemaking occurring before her. She smiled, and came up behind Clara, planting her ass on the coffee table and her hands joining Isaac’s. Gradually, the two of them moved Clara up, then down, then up again. Clara tried to help too, her feet pushing against the cushions, but most of the work was being done by the other two. In a surprise, Nall’s hand disappeared on one side, then Clara’s eyes flew open. On the upstroke, pulling Clara up, he could see that Nall had snaked one finger into Clara’s asshole. Nall stood up, and spread her legs out wide, resting her body against Clara’s back and squashing her tits against her shoulder blades. Isaac’s powerful arms continued to move Clara up and down, and the two messily tried to kiss as Clara bounced on his dick. Nall’s finger remained in her ass, playing with her other opening while Isaac’s cock plugged away.

Sooner than he expected, Isaac felt his balls boiling. He grunted, speeding up his thrusts, and Nall sensed his intent. She leaned forward a little more, closing one arm around Clara’s front as if to tighten her grip. Isaac began to buck his hips forward, increasing his penetration and speed of his thrusts, and soon his mind could only focus on his cock. The surge, which took longer to build due to his body’s tiredness, still continued and found its way from the base of his cock up to the tip, and he felt the head open and begin to pour his seed. His balls pumped away and he shouted, pulses of pleasure blanking out his thoughts over and over as semen was released inside Clara. Nall held fast to her, not letting Clara move after Isaac’s orgasm began, ensuring as much come as possible stayed inside her fertile womb. Ten seconds later, Isaac’s pleasure receded, and he felt his cock already beginning to lose its hardness. Nall removed her fingers from the gasping Clara, then shifted and suddenly pulled the other girl entirely off of Isaac and up into the air, and seconds later was carrying her bodily in both arms. Clara put one arm over Nall’s far shoulder, the other touching her belly. The first signs of its expansion were already visible, and Clara could feel the heat with both her hand and her body itself.

Nall kicked the blanket out from under the coffee table and out into the wider area between the den and kitchen. She gave the blanket another kick and it rolled out, then she gently deposited the weak Clara onto the soft mass. Isaac forced himself to stand, his cock raw and oozing a little bit of come still. The strand of it hanging off the end bounced around briefly before sticking to the side of his leg. He kneeled next to Clara, holding her hand and smiling down at her. Clara smiled back.

“It’s… even better than she said…” Clara seemed to be going in and out, finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate on any one thing as her conscious mind drowned in the dim, suffusing pleasure of her body’s growth. Nall sat with her legs folded under her above Clara’s head and her breasts suddenly expanded, then she grabbed a pillow and placed it under Clara’s upper back and rested the other girl’s head on her legs. She bent over, her breasts drooping above Clara’s head. She smiled.

“You too, you know…” Clara said it with a smile. “I won’t… drink… until you… your side... of the deal…”

Isaac looked at Nall, who was glowering and looking away. “What?” Nall said nothing.

“Deal was… I got to see her filled… with eggs… too.” Clara looked at Isaac, then down at his reddened dick. “Can you?”

Isaac’s dick felt raw and used, but his stamina had increased by leaps and bounds after making love to so many women lately, each time his body being enhanced a little more by Nall’s quarkware. He sensed there was something remaining in his balls, the trick being whether or not Nall would go along with it. His alien companion shook her head, frowned, then sighed, defeated. Isaac looked back down to Clara. “Your wish is my command.” Isaac said, waggling his eyebrows at Nall.

“I was hoping you’d be too distracted to remember.” Nall checked Clara’s belly; it was still growing, but very slowly. “Fine, you win.” She let Clara down, resting her head on the pillow as she shifted it. Nall stood up and bent down next to the endtable, lewdly displaying her dark brown and pink folds. “Isaac.”

Isaac knew what his job was, and this was his rare chance to see Nall pregnant – something he hadn’t seen since he was first abducted. He’d secretly wished to do this again, even if the result wasn’t quite as impressive as when someone like Jessica was filled with eggs. Really, what he wanted was to see Nall in the bliss of egg-laying again, the arrogant alien girl reduced to a pure state of eroticism and then, finally, easily sent into an ultimate orgasm as she drifted off into sleep after the egg-laying finished. His cock, not entirely stiff yet, sank into Nall’s depths and Isaac was once again wrapped in heaven. His hips thrust quickly, motivated by the prospect of having his two favorite girls both pregnant with eggs at once.

Nall turned to him, her emotionless mask slowly melting in an expression of lust and pleasure, and he felt her using her power on his mind, pushing him rapidly along toward his orgasm. He found his cock stiffening so quickly it was painful, and his balls felt like they were stretching. He gave a loud moan, but never stopped his pistoning motion, fucking Nall quick and hard. Her hand found her own clit, frigging herself as she rested her weight on one hand. She shifted herself a little, taking on a wider stance to give her better access to herself. Isaac felt the beginnings already, his orgasm artificially induced by Nall’s quarkware. She, too, seemed to be coming very fast, and with a loud cry she cringed, pleasure shooting out from her clit and into her body. Isaac felt it through his dick, her muscles pulsing wildly. Moments later, he came as well, shooting what he already knew would be his final ropes of come for today deep inside Nall. With a few final thrusts, he finished, pumping a small load within his companion. His hand went to her belly to check, and he recognized the heat and expansion of her belly that indicated he’d successfully impregnated her. Her skin was slick with sweat, and he withdrew, taking her by the hips and guiding her next to Clara. His former assistant grinned, having gotten her wish; the almighty Nall was looking weaker by the second, already having trouble standing and walking back to Clara. Isaac helped her, steadying her and letting her down next to the redhead.

Nall, alternating between the bliss of her own eggs’ growth, and still glowering frustration at being foiled, presented her breasts once again to Clara. She drank, and her belly grew in turn, expanding once again quickly. She drained both breasts and Clara was soon ready to burst, her belly wide and round with eggs. Nall’s center, too, had expanded, though it was strange; she’d told him they could only ever expect maybe 3 to 5 eggs from him impregnating her, which was the reason she was going around seducing young human girls and having him fuck them – yet Nall’s belly was notably larger than when he’d fucked her on the spaceship, nowhere near as massive as Clara but clearly filled with at least thirty to fifty eggs, to what he’d guess was more than a hundred to a hundred and fifty within Clara. The ever-fertile young Jessica had produced more than two hundred just prior.

Isaac sat himself down at the feet of both girls, ready to help with their eggs. Nall and Clara kissed and played with one another’s breasts for a while as their bellies ceased expanding, then Clara seemed to wince and lay back flat, breathing harder. Her body shone with sweat, and Isaac saw a small amount of clear goo escape from her pink folds. Knowing what to do, he positioned himself between her legs, his hands at her pussy and waiting. The first egg emerged, round, grey, and healthy-looking, followed by a spurt of goo. Nall smiled, seeming distracted herself – her eyes went down to her own belly, and confusion seemed to pass on her face for a moment. I’m guessing she’s as surprised as I am.

Isaac placed the eggs in a group to his side, the same way he’d seen Nall do it, treating each as gingerly as if it was his own child. They are, actually, even if I’ll never see any of them grow up… After Clara had silently delivered about a third of her eggs, Nall watching the whole time with a hand on her own expanded belly, the alien girl suddenly seemed to be overwhelmed with pleasure. The arm supporting her weight buckled, and she fell down onto her back. Her legs spread of their own accord. As he watched, another of Clara’s eggs popped into his hand, then something amazing happened. Nall’s body shimmered, becoming somewhat brighter, her tone seeming to wobble and change randomly in different places. Within moments, her old, red hue had returned, and a few more seconds later all the familiar yellow and teal spots appeared, on her extremities and on the cheekbones under her eyes.

With the sunlight coming through the window, she was magnificent, an alien beauty just as, if not more so, amazing than he remembered. Nall hadn’t noticed, it seemed, her eyes were still closed and her legs spread. Almost forgetting, Isaac placed his other hand at Nall’s pussy, and was soon rewarded with a single egg. It was round, grey, and… actually, it’s just like Clara’s. Isaac inspected it closely, having been told by Nall that him making love to her resulted in not only far less eggs, but unhealthy ones. Isaac refocused himself – figuring he’d ask her after she had recovered. On a whim, he placed the egg together with the others, and looked back at the girls.

Both girls’ eggs continued, Nall’s more slowly – about two for every three Clara laid. Goo soaked the blanket, seeping through it onto the hardwood below; he paid it no mind, even when it began to make his own legs sticky. He had no idea how long it went on, having not checked the clock beforehand – when both girls were finished, it read 1:41p. Clara and Nall were side by side still, flat on their backs and helpless, their bodies both weakened and super-aroused after laying eggs. He considered a few fun ideas, but ultimately decided to keep it simple. His hands went to both girls’ clits, teasing them and watching their delayed responses. Neither fought it, the way Jessica had unthinkingly, and their throes had them bumping into each other as their pleasure went past the brink.

Nall came first, silently, her mouth wide open as every muscle tensed, then Clara, who arched her back and gave a series of long moans. He let go, and sat back and simply watched as both girls came and came, their orgasms extended by some obscure biological side-effect of laying eggs. Within a minute, both were silent, asleep side by side. Their limbs had tangled up a little, consciously or not, giving them the appearance of close lovers. Isaac left them that way, liking the sight. He found himself oddly happy that Nall had returned to her alien blue color, feeling somehow it fit her better; he knew she’d have to return to her human appearance if she wanted go out again, but he would enjoy it for the time being.

He fished through Nall’s nylon duffel bag on the far side of the couch, and found a fistful of warp beacons. Having been already trained in their quite simple use, Isaac began teleporting loads of eggs away, about twelve at a time, and by the time he’d finished he had used two of them. Glancing down at the ruined, useless tubes once he’d finished, Isaac wondered something. He took the tube in both hands, and decided to test his new strength. With a long groan, he soon found that the tubes were tougher than they looked; he figured it was some kind of alien super-alloy or maybe it was some kind of polymer, not just metal. He stood up and away from the sleeping girls, glancing at Jessica, herself still sound asleep. Getting himself some leverage standing up, with a long and hard groan he managed, with enormous effort, to bend the tube at a forty-five degree angle – just to see if he could with his beefy new arms. When he was finished, it occurred to him that he’d probably just done something very dumb; for all he knew, even once used, the tube’s warp technology could still have been explosive or poisonous or something if the tube was broken. He shrugged, and tossed the bent tube on the countertop.

Isaac flopped onto the couch, feeling quite proud of himself. Today he’d found some kind of compromise he could live with – though only a small one, and he wasn’t sure it would always work – for his new lifestyle. There were two women here, and possibly Nall also, who wanted to be impregnated with eggs. He could enjoy his new life, they could enjoy the incredible pleasure it gave, and Nall wouldn’t have to do any mind-control and aggravate Isaac’s sense of right and wrong. He smiled. From where he lay on the couch, he could see inside the bedroom where the nude, young and fertile Jessica was laying out, and on the floor where his beautiful one-time assistant and now lover Clara was mixed up with the dark blue Nall, his alien mistress and captor, the director of his new and bizarre life. For the first time in weeks, Isaac felt a sense of relaxation and mastery; having made love to three women in an hour, he realized he truly didn’t have much to complain about. He looked forward to getting to know Jessica, a shy but very horny young woman from down the hall, and he also looked forward to getting to know Clara all over again – apparently he’d not ever really known her that well at all. And as for Nall – he grinned – he was sure he’d convince her, somehow, to let him fill her up with eggs again.