The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Improving Self-Image

Authors Note—The characters and events in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to any real persons or events, living or dead are purely coincidental and not intended by the author. Text copyright is held solely by the author—author is Ramaset and Jill Soft. Different name, same chick. Permission is not given to repost this story in part or whole without the expressed written consent of the author. That said...enjoy!

I looked at myself in the mirror and was disgusted with the image looking back. Fat, fat, fat! My friends say I’m pretty and the doctor says I’m too thin; they don’t see what I see. They don’t see this bulge of fat in my stomach making it pooch out around the belly button. They don’t see this disgusting roll of flab I can grab and jiggle that sits over my hips. They don’t see this dark blue varicose vein on my thigh or the spots of cellulite appearing on the other one. I’m a fat, disgusting cow. The doctor says I’m too thin?! Yeah...right.

I hate looking in the mirror. The only reason I’m doing it is because my shrink insisted. He said to look in the mirror every day and find a feature I like, something that makes me smile. My only feature that isn’t fat is my eyes, but since those are brimming with tears at the moment they don’t really make me smile. Sorry doc, but I think that this is officially a failed experiment.

Oh well, maybe his other experiment will have better luck. The last anti-depressant he had put me on had been disastrous. My body had reacted poorly and I spent 2 weeks in the hospital out of my mind. Aside from the humiliation, degradation, and flat out danger that caused, they didn’t exactly feed me according to my diet. I gained 8 pounds during those 2 weeks. I looked at the small, pink, oblong pill in my hand. The doc assured me this pill is different. He assured me it was brand new, and the result of some very exciting research. Exciting for him maybe, but I hated being a lab rat. I swallowed the pill, wiped the tears from my eyes, and gladly left the bathroom behind.

I went back into the bedroom and pulled on some clothes—loose fitting jeans and a drab sweatshirt. Anything to cover myself and hide how big I had gotten in the hospital. I didn’t even consider eating breakfast, a glass of water is all I deserved. I was working a late shift at the library today, but I didn’t feel like being at home either. Home is depressing. I wanted to be somewhere where I could lose myself in a crowd of people and never be noticed. I went to the mall.

I regretted my decision immediately. I was surrounded by people but everybody’s eyes were on me. They were staring at me and judging me and I hated it. I just wanted to leave. I walked into a department store and a clerk sprayed me with some perfume which I promptly inhaled. This of course caused me to have a violent fit in the middle of the store trying to clear my lungs—even more eyes on me. At least the store manager felt bad enough to give me a bottle of...whatever it was. Like I wear perfume. Once I convinced myself that I could breathe and I wasn’t going to die from perfume inhalation, I hurried back to my car and went straight back to my depressing little apartment.

When I got back I tried to wash that nasty perfume off, but I couldn’t. It was inside me...literally. I felt dirty. I looked at the bottle—who names a perfume Lust? I felt dirtier. I re-doubled my efforts to wash it off, but they were in vain. I sighed in frustration and went into the kitchen to make something to eat at work. People worry less if they see you eating. Half a sandwich and an apple should do it. I changed into some slacks and a loose white blouse and went to work a little early. I had nothing else to do.

When I got to the local library where I work the periodicals desk, my co-workers all rushed over to see me. I wished they wouldn’t. I wanted them to stop pretending they were glad I was back, or telling me how healthy I looked. Healthy is a euphemism for fat. And if one more person tells me how much they love my new perfume I’m going to scream. I don’t care if I’m in a library.

And to top it all off and make it worse, at some point while I was gone they put a horrible poster right across from my desk. It’s impossible not to see and just stare at it. It says, “Find yourself at the library!” and has this horrible picture of a ‘sexy librarian.’ She’s a beautiful, perfect woman—thin yet with full breasts showing through a partially open blouse. She’s leaning over an open book that she’s not even reading; she’s looking straight up out of the poster through her glasses. Classic Sexy Librarian—everything I’m not. But the worst part is her eyes. I can’t stop staring at her eyes. I don’t know what it is, but every time I look up from my desk, I see the eyes of that sexy librarian...and I just can’t look away. I’m so busy staring I can’t get any work done.

At one point I was staring so intently I didn’t hear the head librarian, Mr Murray, trying to get my attention until he was shaking my shoulders.

“Daisy! Earth to Daisy, come in Daisy!”

“Hmm, what? Oh, Mr Murray. I’m sorry, did you say something?”

He chuckled softly. “I asked how you’re settling in. Getting back into the swing of things ok?”

“Oh, yeah, I’m ok...thanks. Except for that poster. When did that show up?”

“Today, actually,” he said. “Why?”

“Just distracting, that’s all. It’s nothing. I’ll be ok. Thanks for stopping by.”

“Don’t mention it. Glad you’re feeling better. Oh, and that’s a lovely perfume.”

I rolled my eyes. “Thank you.”

I pulled out my lunch so I could be sure he saw me start to eat. “I’ll see you later, sir”

After my brief lunch I took the second dose of my new anti-depressant. The doc called taking three pills per day a loading dose; I call it overkill. I could swear I felt a tingling a few minutes after it went down—maybe it was working? Maybe it was reacting with the perfume I inhaled and I would be back in the hospital tomorrow. Wouldn’t that be my luck? I tried to ignore my fear of impending doom and get back to work, but the poster was a constant distraction and I got next to nothing done. I finally gave it up and went back home. I had gone in early anyway and I knew nobody would miss me.

When I got home I could think of nothing I wanted to do more than to curl into a ball on my couch. Today had been simply disastrous. I decided I would at least take a shower first and try to scrub away the smell of that awful perfume again. I failed miserably. I still reeked of Lust, but now I had to look at myself naked again, too. I dragged myself out of the bathroom, put some pajamas on, and sat on the living room floor. I hope those new anti-depressants kick in soon.

I sat on the floor and counted carpet fibers. There was nothing else worth doing. Hours later I took my last pill and dragged myself to bed. I was hungry and depressed and more than half hoped I wouldn’t wake up tomorrow. At least then I wouldn’t smell like Lust.

When I woke up the following morning, I cursed the Heavens. Not only was I going to have to suffer through another day of my miserable existence, but I hurt. I hurt a lot. My head was throbbing, my legs felt like I had run a marathon and my hips felt like they had been hit by a truck. At least by some miracle I didn’t smell like that awful perfume anymore. I must have sweated it out of my system during the night.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and rubbed my thighs trying to work the kinks out when I realized the varicose vein in my right leg had vanished. Poof, gone...like a magic trick. I examined my legs but could find no trace of veins. If that’s why my legs were so sore then I could live with it.

I looked down at my hips wondering if the pain there was the source of another miracle. If it was, however, then it was less obvious. Damn, oh well. I limped into the bathroom to repeat the doc’s orders and try to find something in the mirror I like. I decided I liked my right leg. My left leg still had the cellulite which was gross...but my right leg was...quite nice. I picked up my new bottle of perfume and spritzed myself liberally before heading back to the bedroom.

I took two steps into the bedroom before I stopped in my tracks. Why in the hell did I just do that? I spent all day yesterday trying to wash the stuff off, now I was going to spend another day smelling like Lust! I briefly considered showering to try to get it off, but considering how successful I was with that yesterday I decided against it. Ugh...at least everybody at work liked it.

I picked out another pair of slacks for today, grey and loose, and pulled them on. At least I thought they were loose. They had been loose when I bought them. Today when I pulled them up they fit perfectly. They slid over my hips and snapped shut like they had been tailored for me. Was this the miracle that explained why my hips hurt? More likely my pants had shrunk or I got strategically fatter. Either way...I didn’t look too bad. Maybe I could make it through one day at work until I could buy some new pants. At least my plain white blouse still fit right.

I wandered into the kitchen and picked up the bottle of anti-depressants and read the side effects. Nausea, headache, dizziness, body aches, mood swings. Well, I suppose that explains the headache and body aches. I guess moodiness is to be expected with a drug designed to affect your mood. I swallowed one down and grabbed a banana I had bought for lunches at work. It was a good banana; I tossed the peel in the trash can and walked to the living room.

I was just about to toss the last bit in my mouth when I came to my senses. I looked at my hand in horror...breakfast was not in my diet for today. What was I thinking?! What was wrong with me today?! I still had to eat lunch at work, and my mother wanted to take me out to dinner tonight to celebrate my release from the hospital. I dropped the rest of the banana in the garbage. I guess it will be an even smaller lunch than I had planned at work. Half a sandwich...no more. I packed my tiny lunch and headed out.

Unfortunately, I was just as useless at work today as I was yesterday. That poster is ridiculous. I swear her eyes just stare into my brain and grab my soul. I just can’t think with that stupid Sexy Librarian looking at me. I just keep staring back. I was in the middle of one such staring contest when my co-worker, Lauren, came by around lunch time.

“Hey Daisy, a couple of us are going out for lunch, wanna come with us?”

I startled out of my fugue. “Hmm? Oh, no thanks. I already ate.”

“Then just come sit with us,” she countered. “We need to catch up. Please? And while we’re out you have got to tell me where you got that perfume...it’s beautiful!”

An hour later I made my way back to my desk absolutely furious with myself. Lauren, Nikki and Michelle had all been so nice and friendly and talkative that I didn’t even notice myself ordering and eating almost an entire salad until it was too late. What the hell was wrong with me? There was no way I could go out to dinner with my mother tonight...but how could I cancel? If I told her I was sick she would just come over and make me eat there. I resigned myself to my fate. I would just have to be careful what I ate with her.

After the lunch fiasco, I took my pill and tried to get back to work...stupid poster. I would never be a Sexy Librarian like the girl in the poster if I kept eating like a pig. I found myself staring into her eyes again, this time trying to imitate the look. I couldn’t quite pull it off. Maybe I needed glasses like she had? Maybe it was the pose? I leaned forward like she was and tried again. That was better, but still not quite it. I guess I’m just not a Sexy Librarian.

After another thoroughly unproductive day I went home to get ready to go out with my mother. I sprayed myself with more Lust; I was willing to try anything to distract her from me not eating. I also tore through my closet to try to find a looser pair of pants. They all rode my hips and fit like they were cut just for me. There goes any chance that it was the pants shrinking. I put my work clothes back on and went out to meet my mother.

Dinner went no better than lunch had. Mom just kept chatting and chatting and somehow I didn’t realize I was eating a grilled chicken breast she had ordered me. I ate like a pig today and now I’m going to look like a cow. I took my last pill before throwing my clothes in a pile on the floor and collapsing onto my bed without taking a shower. Tomorrow would be better. Tomorrow had to be better...it couldn’t be any worse than today had been.

The first thing I realized when I woke up the next day was that my body aches had gotten worse. Much worse. They had also spread to my chest so I could barely breathe without pain, and the headache was so bad my eyesight was blurry. I hope these side effects are temporary because I don’t want to hurt like this forever. I figured a hot shower might help massage some of the aches away and limped into the bathroom.

I stepped into the shower and started trying to massage out the kinks. As I worked I realized that the cellulite in my left leg seemed to be gone. I couldn’t be sure since my eyesight was so blurry, but it seemed to be. After yesterday’s surprise with my right leg....who knows? As I massaged my chest I could swear my boobs seemed just a little bit bigger too. Of course that’s probably just from how much I’ve been eating lately.

I got out of the shower and stood in front of the mirror. I decided I liked both legs today. I had squint to see myself, but they looked pretty good. I also decided that even though they might be the result of over eating, my slightly fuller breasts looked good too. I smiled at my squinting reflection in the mirror.

The shower had certainly helped massage away the body aches, and even the headache was mostly gone. I could still barely see though. I squinted my way into the kitchen and made myself some toast and an apple while I considered the possibility I might need glasses. Could somebody lose their eyesight overnight? I guess with the rest of my body changing the way it was it wasn’t as far-fetched as it sounded. I finished my breakfast, swallowed my little happy pill, and looked up an eye clinic that could see me this morning before work.

Getting dressed was an adventure. My khakis barely fit; I had to squeeze them up and they hugged my hips like a rebellious teeny bopper’s pants. My new breasts pulled my bras painfully tight and still stretched the buttons of my plain white blouse. I was going to have to go shopping after work. I spritzed on the Lust quite liberally—I didn’t even have to hold my breath and gag. I think the stuff is finally starting to grow on me.

I packed a lunch so I could head straight from the eye clinic to work and left. The clinic was a nice place and the doctor was such a cutie!

“Now tell me Daisy, what brings you in today?”

“Well, my eyesight has gotten pretty blurry, so I’m wondering if I need glasses.”

He smiled and nodded. “Well that’s nothing to be ashamed of, my dear. Let’s check you out and see what’s going on with your peepers.”

I had never had an eye exam before and the whole thing seemed rather silly, but at the end of it the doc confirmed I needed a new pair of glasses.

“Why don’t you go on out into the lobby and choose a pair of frames while we cut the lenses? They should be ready in about an hour.”

I picked out a pair of thin gold frames that sat very low and light on my nose. The moment I saw them I knew they were the glasses for me. I pushed them down just a bit on my nose, leaned forward, and gave myself a sultry stare in the mirror. I was closer than ever to that Sexy Librarian look I had always wanted.

Aside from the great look, the doc was right; the glasses definitely cleared up my vision problem. I was running a bit late though so I headed straight to work. I walked in the door and saw Lauren make a beeline straight for me.

“Oh my God, Daisy! Those glasses are adorable! I didn’t even know you wore glasses!”

“Thanks, and I didn’t...until this morning. I just got them—brand new prescription. You really like them? I figured I’d go for the sexy librarian look,” I said and looked down my nose through the glasses at her like I had practiced.

She laughed. “You’ve got it down girl! Just leave some men for the rest of us!”

She continued to laugh as she walked away. It seemed like friendly teasing, but some part of me still wanted to be hurt by what she said. It was like she was mocking me. I sat down at my desk and cursed as I remembered the presence of the damned poster. I was determined today would be better though. I would stare it for a minute, just long enough to show it that I could pull off the look too with my new glasses. Then I could get back to work.

My plan failed. The girl in the poster mocked my attempts to show her I was a Sexy Librarian. I was nothing like her. So what if I had nice legs? So what if I had cute glasses and could give a sultry stare? Did I have boobs like hers? No. Did I show off my figure like her? No. Did I have boys eating out if the palm of my hand like her? No. Could I just spread my legs and have every man for a mile come running for a chance to be the one crawling between them? Ok, that last one might be a bit excessive, but no.

Either way I found myself staring at that damned poster all day again. I even stared it while I ate my lunch, a sandwich and a banana, and downed my happy pill. I had just finished eating when Phil, one of the guys from processing, came over and sat down on the edge of my desk.

“Daisy! You look like you’re having the time of your life there.”

“Oh, hi Phil. How’ve you been?”

He smiled warmly. “I’ve been well Daisy, thank you. But how about you? You look great! How have you been?”

I smiled back. “Thank you Phil. I’ve been alright. You probably heard I was in the hospital recently, but I’m doing better now.”

He shifted uncomfortably. “Look, Daisy...I hope this doesn’t seem too forward...but... you really do look great, and well, I mean, not that it’s all about looks because you’ve always been really nice too...but...man is it hot in here?”

He did seem to have started sweating an awful lot. I was blushing myself; I wasn’t used to this kind of attention. “Phil, are you trying to ask me out?”

He looked slightly panicked. “Would you say yes?”

“I would love to. Say Friday night?”

He beamed at me. “Friday night it is!”

We exchanged information, and he walked away looking like he had just won the lottery.

I felt pretty good myself. I haven’t been on a date in years. I brought my hand up and sniffed my wrist taking a good whiff of Lust. Everybody seemed to like it, and I’d had pretty good luck with my social life since I had started wearing it. Maybe it wasn’t a coincidence? The smell had been growing on me. I spent the rest of the day staring at the poster, lost in a daydream of my first real date in years and filling my nostrils with the smell of Lust.

After work I found myself sitting in my car contemplating that I really had nothing to wear on my date. All my clothes were either frumpy, for work, or both. Besides, it seemed I was rapidly changing body types anyway. I decided to go to the mall to pick some things up.

First thing I did at the mall was to pick up a new bra. This one was digging into me in really painful ways. I got fitted for a 34B, which is a pretty big upgrade from the 32A I was wearing yesterday. I didn’t think I had eaten that much. With that much growth I bought two so I would at least have a spare.

With that out of the way I went to the department store where I got my perfume. I had good luck there it seems and maybe I could find some clothes, too. My expanded assets upstairs apparently meant I now needed some larger shirts and blouses; the extra smalls weren’t cutting it anymore. I also needed to do something about my hips. Some new pants were in order, ones that were cut to fit a woman of my new curves. I also picked up a pencil skirt that stopped right above the knee. I was actually happy with my legs for the first time in years and wanted to show them off a bit.

My purchases cost a bit more than my budget really had room for, but I hadn’t splurged on clothes in a long time, so I figured what the hell. I paid for everything and headed home. On the way I stopped at the grocery store to pick some things up as my pantry and fridge had gotten dangerously low the last couple of days.

When I got home I made myself a nice little dinner of a single pork chop and some steamed veggies with no butter, I still have a diet to follow after all and a date to look good for on Friday. I also took my last happy pill for the day and reflected that they really did seem to be working quite well. Aside from the body aches in the morning I hadn’t felt better in a long time.

I changed into my pajamas and crawled into bed for the night. I was looking forward to tomorrow. Today had actually been a pretty good day. I had set up a date for the weekend and bought a bunch of cute new clothes. I was looking forward to seeing what tomorrow would bring.

The first thing the new day brought was pain again. A severe ache in my chest and stomach. I also had a splitting headache again. I rolled over and groaned; this was getting old fast. I could barely breathe. I reflected that at least my legs and hips didn’t hurt today as I made my way to the bathroom, though every step made me also notice an ache in my ass.

I got to the bathroom, put my glasses on and looked at myself in the mirror. I nearly fainted. Where had this bombshell in the mirror come from? My tits were huge, my hair had highlighted itself blond, my tummy had smoothed itself out perfectly...where had the fat, ugly girl with the rolls and tiny tits gone? Wherever she was…good riddance! I turned left and right admiring my profile and didn’t have to fake the smile that came to my lips. I looked damned good. I drew a bath to massage the soreness away. Hot chicks like me don’t take showers—we take baths. Way sexier.

I luxuriated in the bath. I took my time. I soaped up my new tits and when I got to the nipples I shivered as I discovered just how sensitive they were. I pinched one to see how it would feel. It was divine. Fuck the soap. I let it drop into the bath, forgotten, as my hands started to wander my new body.

I stroked up and down my hips and caressed my curves. I squeezed each full tit in turn. I tweaked the nipples and moaned. I closed my eyes as I sucked my left forefinger into my mouth and let my right hand wander down between my legs. How long had it been since I pleasured myself? Mmmmm, far too long. I slipped my middle finger in and my mind went to the first man I could think of.

“Oh, Phil. Yes, that feels so good, Phil. Fill me up, Phil. Harder! Deeper! Fuck me, Phil! Fuck me!”

I had three fingers vigorously thrusting into myself now. I pinched and squeezed my nipples. I rubbed my little clit that was just so demanding of attention and finally arched my back and tried not drown as I came.

“Ooohhh, FUCK! Phil, YES! Mmmmmm...”

I came back to my senses a minute later. What a lovely way to start the day. I finished soaping off and shaved my legs. Before stepping out of the bath I looked at the razor in my hand, shrugged my shoulders, and shaved my bikini zone leaving just a little patch up top. Much better.

Getting dressed was a challenge again as even the new bras I bought yesterday didn’t fit. I couldn’t even squeeze into them. I also couldn’t button the new blouses up all the way over my tits. Putting on my new skirt explained why my ass hurt this morning; it had perked up. No more flabby fat girl ass for me!

After liberally applying my favorite perfume to my not quite decent clothing, I called work to tell them I’d be late. I had to quickly go shopping to get something I could wear. I ate a quick breakfast of cereal and downed my happy pill. I decided it would be faster to go out for lunch than to stay home and make one and dashed out of the door.

The lingerie store at the mall fitted me for a 36D today. How that was possible I neither knew nor cared. I just returned the bras I bought yesterday and bought two new ones. I also bought a blouse at the department store which I changed into. At least I could button this one up. I would still need more clothes, but this really wasn’t the time for a full shopping excursion.

When I got to work I sought out Lauren.

“Hey Lauren, I was wondering if you and the girls wanted to go out for lunch today?”

She did a double take. “Daisy? Is that you?” She gestured to my chest. “You look, um...bigger.”

“Yeah, I can explain those. Actually...no, I can’t. It just kind of happened. So what do you think? Lunch?”

She nodded slowly. “Yeah, sounds good. I think if nothing else we all need to get your makeover secrets. I’ll talk to Nikki and Michelle.”

I beamed at her. “Great. See you at lunch!”

I skipped off to my desk to waste time staring at a poster. Today I was going to master the look so that I could stop wasting my time with it and get back to actually working. I had an advantage today I didn’t have the previous days—I had big tits like the girl in the poster. As I stared at her I focused my gaze and tried to imitate everything about her. I unbuttoned the top two, make that three, buttons on my new blouse and leaned forward. As I unbuttoned my blouse the smell of Lust wafted up to nose and I drowned in it. I was a beautiful smell and it surrounded me. I got almost as lost in the smell as I did in the gaze of the girl in the poster.

I was so close to getting the look down, too. I’m not sure what it was that was off about mine; I was sexy, and I was a librarian...but I wasn’t quite a Sexy Librarian.

I was jolted out of my reverie when Nikki stopped by my desk to pick me up for lunch.

“Wow, Lauren wasn’t kidding about your makeover...you look fabulous! Are you ready to go?”

I shook my head to clear it and realized how aroused I had gotten. My panties were soaked through just from sitting here trying to imitate a girl in a poster. I needed to get out more; tomorrow’s date should be a good start.

“I’m more than ready,” I told her. “Anywhere in particular you ladies want to go?”

“Anywhere you can tell us two things: about your upcoming date with Phil, and how you made yourself look like that. I’m assuming the two are connected.”

I laughed and followed her out the door. We went to a Greek place down the street where I tried moussaka for the time. It wasn’t bad and the waiter, who introduced himself to us as Luke, was pretty hot. The girls just couldn’t believe that I hadn’t done something drastic to change my look.

“Ok, fine. You keep your secrets for now,” said Michelle. “We will get it out of you eventually. You look too good to keep it to yourself forever. Tell us about Phil!”

“Not too much to tell. We hadn’t really talked much before yesterday. The poor dear tried to act brave but he was nervous and tripping over his words. I had to finish asking myself out for him and he still walked away looking like he had wrestled a lion with his bare hands.”

They all giggled, but Lauren spoke up and said, “That’s so typical of men, isn’t it? They like to think they’re so brave, right until you ask them to look you in the eye and speak.”

We dissolved into giggles and girl talk for the rest of the meal. I tossed the hot waiter a wink after taking my happy pill right before we left. It felt good to loosen up a bit.

Work was no better after lunch than it was before. After two more hours of fruitlessly trying to figure out why I couldn’t become the Sexy Librarian I wanted to be I called it quits and left early. I felt bad about leaving when I had showed up late, but I wasn’t really getting any work done anyway.

Before heading home I went back to the mall to finish the shopping I didn’t have time for earlier. I bought two more skirts. These were shorter, coming down only to mid-thigh. I really wanted to be able to show off my legs both at work and to Phil tomorrow. I also bought three better fitting blouses for my newly expanded tits. I picked up a sandwich from a local deli that Lauren had told me about on the way home. They were pretty good. I couldn’t help but notice just how many pairs of male eyes were glued to me the entire time I was there. It felt good. I put a little extra wiggle in my step and exaggerated the sway of my new perky ass as much as I could. I think it got me at least a few more looks.

There really wasn’t that much to do once I got home besides to take my last happy pill and curl up in bed. I wanted to turn in early and be well rested for tomorrow. I needed my beauty sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a big day! My first date in forever! I couldn’t wait!

When I woke up the next day I was grateful that despite the throbbing headache, at least nothing else hurt. I took off my pajamas and walked into the bathroom. I put my glasses on and winked at myself in the mirror. I am one sexy bitch. A hot, horny, sexy bitch. I focused on the throbbing need in my pussy and felt the throbbing pain in my head recede.

Sitting right on the sink I noticed my bottle of Lust. I picked it up, unscrewed the top, and inhaled deeply of the fragrant scent. It was the most beautiful smell in the world. This is exactly what I was—a hot bottle of liquid lust. I screwed the top back on and sprayed myself. As the scent settled deep into my pores I felt my arousal build higher. I inhaled sharply and stumbled into the living room, bottle of Lust in hand, and collapsed on the couch with my legs spread wide.

I sprayed myself again as I plunged three fingers into myself. I let the bottle drop to floor and switched hands in my pussy. I brought my soaking fingers up to my nose and inhaled my own scent of lust mixed with the perfume; it created an intoxicating aroma that drove me wild. I sucked my fingers into my mouth and wriggled my hips on the couch as I my drove my fingers in and out, pausing only to circle and tease my clit. A litany of all the recent men in my life danced through my mind: Phil, my psychiatrist, the eye doctor, my boss, the waiter at the Greek restaurant. In my mind they all took turns ramming themselves into sodden cunt. I pulled and twisted on my nipples and finally came with a thunderous crash. I’m positive my next door neighbor heard me screaming, and the bump on my ass I felt was me falling off the couch onto the floor.

I ate breakfast still in the nude, took a little bath to clean up, and got dressed for the day. I decided on one of my new short skirts and as I was feeling just a little bit naughty, I went without panties and a bra. It just felt sexier. I left the top couple of buttons undone on my blouse, took a happy pill, and left for work.

When I sat down at work and looked at the poster today, something felt different to me. I smiled to myself and knew I was going to beat it. I leaned forward and stared at the poster. My eyes smoked at it; I was sultry, sexy and naughty, and in no time at all I was able to look away triumphant. I had done it. I was truly a Sexy Librarian. My problem the other times was that it wasn’t a matter of having glasses or big enough titties; it was a matter of attitude. You had to be naughty. You couldn’t look like a Sexy Librarian, you had to be a Sexy Librarian. And I was a Sexy Librarian. I felt myself moisten at the thought, but at least now I could finally get some work done.

“Daisy, can I see you in my office?”

It was Mr Murray. He had walked up without me noticing.

“Mr Murray, of course. What seems to be the problem?”

“In my office,” he responded.

That didn’t sound good. I followed him to his office and sat down across from his desk. I had already assumed the full Sexy Librarian pose by the time he had closed the door and sat down. He did a double take and stared and my tits for about five seconds before he started talking. My pussy got wetter.

“Daisy, we need to discuss your performance this week. I didn’t want to say anything since you had just gotten back from the hospital, but you’ve been coming in late, leaving early, and I’ve been going over your activity logs and it doesn’t look you’ve done hardly any work at all. Do you have anything to say?”

“Of course, sir,” I said. “I know my activity logs don’t show it, but I have been hard at work all week, I assure you.”

I made sure his eyes were locked on mine as I undid another button on my blouse. I fixed my stare at him and leaned back, slowly crossing my legs. He swallowed slowly and his gaze crawled all over my body before making it back to my eyes. This was fun.

He shifted uncomfortably in his seat and said, “And, um...what exactly is it you were working so hard on that doesn’t show on the activity log, if I may ask?”

I smiled, walked around his small desk, and dropped down to my knees before he could react. I started rubbing his very erect cock and said, “It’s funny you should mention hard and working. Is there something hard in this room you’d like me to work on?”

I didn’t wait for an answer. I opened his fly, fished out my prize, and swallowed it eagerly. His eyes rolled back in his head and he moaned loudly as I bobbed up and down. I had never sucked a cock before, but I was getting into a rhythm and enjoying myself almost as much as he was. As I bobbed and slurped I could feel a trickle of my own juices running down my leg.

I pulled him out of my mouth and licked up the underside. I looked him the eye, smiled, and said, “Will you do me a favor, honey?”

I could have asked him to jump out the window and he would have agreed. “Anything, anything! What is it?”

I stood up off the floor and hiked my skirt up revealing my lack of panties and shaved snatch to his hungry eyes. “We’re in a library, so try not to make me scream too loud when I cum, k?”

His smile, if possible, got even wider. I straddled him and sank down. Moments later I was bucking in his lap, riding him as hard as I could. I steadied myself on his shoulder with my left hand, and reached down to play with my clit with my right. I closed my eyes and gasped in pleasure, so I didn’t notice his hands grabbing my blouse and it pulling open. I did feel his mouth latching onto my nipple and I moaned rather louder than I meant to.

His hands came around and grabbed my ass. I thought he was going to try to help lift me up and continue my rhythm, but instead he lifted me completely and dumped me on my back onto his desk. He lined himself up and thrust back into me. I kept diddling myself with my right hand and used my left to grab and pull at my nipples. I was getting so close.

“Mmmm, that’s it Sir...just a little more. Oh God, you fuck so good! Fuck your hot little Sexy Librarian! Fuck me harder, please...make me cum!”

That was apparently all the encouragement he needed. He slammed forward one last time and groaned. His cock twitched and began unloading itself into me. I twisted my nipple and circled my clit one last time and came myself. I tried very hard not to scream; I bit down on his shoulder and scratched my nails down his back—anything to express myself as quietly as I could.

When we looked each other in the eyes again a moment later I saw heaven in his staring back at me. He pulled out of me and stood up slowly. I lay back and let his cum drip out of me and pool onto whatever papers were on his desk. As he collapsed on his chair looking supremely self-satisfied I took stock and realized that my blouse now had only the top several buttons left. He had broken the rest.

“Well sir, that was loads of fun. I hope you can forgive me for not being very productive this week, and as much as I would love to stick around the rest of the day and work, you seem to have broken my blouse. Do I have permission to leave early so I can find something to wear? I’ll work harder on Monday. I promise.”

He seemed in a daze and didn’t respond. I pulled myself together and buttoned what little I could of my blouse. I tucked the rest into my skirt to try to make it at least semi-decent and left. I figured I would go to the mall and get something cute for my date tonight, and then I would maybe go out for lunch. But shopping was definitely first on the list.

I decided to skip the mall and instead went to a racy little place downtown I had heard about that sold club wear. I picked myself out something I had never owned before: a little black dress. Emphasis on the little. It exposed a mile of cleavage and came down less than halfway down my thighs. I decided with the glasses and my hair pulled back just right it helped enhance the Sexy Librarian look. I paid for my purchase and wore it out of the shop.

For lunch I decided to try out my new dress at the Greek restaurant I had gone to with the girls the other day. If I was lucky then maybe that hot waiter Luke would be there and I could get his “opinion” on my outfit.

My luck was in and I spotted him the moment I walked in the door. I requested to sit in his section and prepared myself to have some fun. I flirted shamelessly from the moment he greeted me. I wanted to make sure he knew that I was a Sexy Librarian, and that I was damned horny.

“Good afternoon Miss,” he said. “My name is Luke and I’ll be serving you today. Can I get you something to drink?”

I smiled and leaned forward revealing an acre of cleavage. “Hello Luke. I’m Daisy, and I’m sure you’re going to do an excellent job servicing me today. How about you bring me a glass of whatever wine you think will bring me the most...pleasure.”

He swallowed hard and I flicked my gaze down to his crotch. I saw his dick jump slightly in his pants—the first sign of life indicating how uncomfortable he was going to be walking around while waiting on me. My pussy began to moisten and my nipples hardened into rocks.

I teased him mercilessly throughout the meal, growing hornier and hornier as it went on. I must have been a sensation in the restaurant because it seemed that every male employee in the place walked by, including two cooks and the dishwasher. I kept wondering if he would be able to work up the nerve to make a move, but apparently his professionalism won out and he dropped off the bill.

“Is there anything else I can do for you today Miss Daisy?”

“You’ve been a doll, Luke. You can accept your tip graciously and without argument.”

I picked up the credit card slip and under tip I wrote, “Ladies room NOW.” I signed my name as Horny Librarian. I took my happy pill with the rest of my wine and left the credit card slip folded on the table as I made my way to the ladies room.

I had barely walked into the room and found it empty when Luke crept in. He looked extremely nervous.

“It’s just you and me, Honey,” I assured him. “Is there a lock on that door?”

He nodded and locked it without taking his eyes off me. He looked shell shocked. I love having that effect on a man.

I raised my eyebrow at him. “Well, are you just gonna stand there, or are you going to come over here and fuck me?”

He practically flew across the room and attached his face to mine. His enthusiasm made up for a good measure of lack of kissing technique as he quickly peeled my dress down over my tits and began fondling them and sucking on my neck. I lifted a leg and rubbed myself against him; I was so horny I just needed the contact. I needed something, anything pressing against my cunt.

He got the idea and lowered his hand and slipped a finger into my overheated pussy. I gasped.

“Luke, Honey...”

“What?”

I hiked my dress up and the smell of my arousal wafted up to mix with my perfume. “You said you would be serving me today...”

He didn’t hesitate to drop to his knees and dive in. He licked up and down around the labia before shoving his tongue in and licking all around. He then got his fingers into the action and pushed them into me while he gently licked around my clit. I sucked in a breath and bucked my hips. He was good at this. He sucked my clit gently into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it as he pushed another finger into me. Then another. I reached back and grabbed onto the sink for support as I felt a powerful orgasm rushing up. Just before it crashed through me I felt him curl his fingers up inside me and press against what must be my g-spot. My knees buckled and I bit my tongue to keep from screaming as I came harder than I knew a girl could cum.

When I could see again he was smiling at me. “How was that, Miss Daisy?”

I laughed and shakily got to my feet. “I just found a new favorite spot for lunch, even if you’re the one who’s going to be doing all the eating.”

I stood up, turned around and leaned over the sink presenting my very open, very wet pussy to him. “I do believe it’s your turn, Honey.”

He shed his pants as he got to his feet and freed an impressive cock. I squealed in delight as I saw what was about to fucking me. Looks like I get two turns! He lined himself up and started to slowly press himself in. I rammed myself back burying him to the hilt. I looked back and smiled.

“I said fuck me...that means hard big boy.”

That was all the encouragement he needed. We were soon ramming our hips against each other and my excitement was building again. I reached down to diddle myself and just managed another small orgasm as I felt him collapse, spent on my back, his cock twitching and filling me with cum.

While we cleaned ourselves up, and I straightened my dress and hair, he wrote his phone number on a slip of paper. I stuffed it in my bag and returned the favor. I gave him a lingering goodbye kiss, and headed home. I still had a date tonight after all. I stopped at an ATM on the way and pulled out a bunch of cash. I had an idea for my date with Phil tonight. I just hoped I could talk him into it.

Around 6:30pm Phil pulled up to my house. I was still wearing my little black dress. A pair of three inch heels I found buried in the back of my closet completed the outfit. I still wore no underwear and I had applied some fresh Lust. I was boiling in need.

Phil’s jaw hit the floor of his car as I got in. “Daisy! You look....incredible!”

“Why thank you, Phil. So tell me! What do you have planned for us tonight?”

His eyes wandered up and down my entire body and finally settled on my face. “Um, well, I figured dinner at L’Salle and then dancing.”

That would work perfectly for what I had in mind. “That sounds perfect Phil. Since you picked the dinner place, can I pick the dance club?”

That seemed to catch him off guard. He clearly had the perfect evening planned. “Oh, yeah, sure. Of course!”

“Great, let’s get going! I’m starving.”

About a mile down the road, once I was sure he was focused on driving, I leaned down into his lap and unzipped his fly.

The car swerved a little. “Holy shit, Daisy! What are you doing?!”

I fished his cock out and licked it. “I told you I’m starving. I just thought I would start with an early appetizer.”

I heard a whispered, “Holy shit,” above me before I lost myself in what I was doing. He wasn’t as big as Luke or Mr Murray was, but there was something so much naughtier about this and that made it more exciting. I bobbed, swirled, and hummed. He swore a few more times, and every time his cock twitched it was accompanied by a jerk of the car. By the time he came in my mouth we were pulling into the restaurant. It was a good thing too, because he seemed to be starting to lose control of the car completely.

I sat up and pushed a stray droplet of cum into my mouth and straightened my hair in the mirror. “That was quite yummy. I don’t know why women complain about the taste; I could drink that in a martini glass.”

I got out of the car and left him to tuck himself back into his pants and run to catch up to me. We were a sensation at dinner. I hung on his arm and everybody stared. Every eye in the building burned with jealously. I could tell. The men wanted to be with me and the women wished they were as sexy as me. It felt great.

As we made our way back to the car I held my hand out and said, “Keys please.”

He looked at me for a moment. “What?”

“You said I could choose the club. Hand over the keys. I’m driving.”

He clearly wasn’t expecting me to be driving, but I didn’t want him to veto my choice of clubs. He slowly handed over the keys and I hopped in the driver’s seat before he could change his mind.

“It’ll be a better surprise if you close your eyes,” I said.

He looked at me sceptically and I laughed lightly. Apparently he was remembering the last time I surprised him in his car. “Don’t worry, Phil. I can’t suck your dick and drive at the same time. I’m not that good.”

He closed his eyes and settled back as I started the car and drove downtown. I had never been to Headlights before, but I was sure Phil would have fun. There was already a long line to get in when we parked and I told Phil he could open his eyes. The poor dear almost did a spit take.

“A strip club?! We’re at a strip club?!”

“Yep, for your viewing pleasure. Let’s go, they look busy. With a date you can probably skip the line.”

He looked like he was going to stay in the car.

“Phil, I’m going in with or without you, and I’m taking the keys. Come on...this qualifies as dancing. Now...are you going to be my date or not?”

I walked straight up to one of the bouncers by the front door, Phil trailing behind me, and opened my purse to reveal the large stack of twenties I had withdrawn earlier. I pulled one out, stepped in close, and stuffed it down the front of his pants.

“My date and I would like to spend some money inside, is that ok Sweetie?”

He smiled and stepped aside for us. “Go right in folks”

I grabbed Phil’s hand and dragged him in. It was still pretty quiet. The evening was just getting started but the place was starting to fill up. I dragged Phil around to a small table near the main stage. I ordered myself a cosmo and him a beer from the topless waitress when she came around, as he seemed to have lost his voice.

A couple of dances later Phil still hadn’t even pulled out his wallet to pay for anything or tip anybody. He looked as stiff as a board.

“Phil, honey, which has been your favorite girl so far?”

He turned red. “Oh, um...you’re my favorite girl here, Daisy.”

I sighed. “Thank you Phil. Which has been your favorite dancer so far?”

“Um, uh...I guess if I had to choose...the uh....red head in the green thing.”

I smiled. “The aptly named Candy Apple! Great, I liked her too!”

I waved the waitress over. “Can you tell Candy Apple that my friend here would like a lap dance please? And that I would like to watch?”

The waitress hesitated. “We don’t usually allow more than one in the private rooms. I’ll have to ask the manager.”

She walked away and Phil nearly had a fit. “Jesus, Daisy! What the hell do you think you’re doing?!”

“I’m trying to get you to loosen up and have some fun. Notice I got you the dance. I just want to watch.”

He settled down as the manager came over. The manager was a tall, handsome looking black man in a sharp looking business suit.

“Good evening folks. My name is Frank and I’m the manager. Melissa tells me you’d like to share a private dance with Candy?”

I stepped in before Phil could talk his way out of anything. “Actually sir, only my gentleman friend would like the dance. I would just like to be in the room and watch.”

Frank smiled. “Be that as it may Madame, typically speaking the private rooms are just that. Private. The cost for a dance is $300. For an additional $200 however, I’m sure Candy wouldn’t mind your voyeurism.”

I opened my wallet. “Is cash acceptable?”

“Very.”

“Great, then can I ask you one more favor before we go?”

He was smiling broadly. “Anything little lady.”

I stepped in close and whispered my request so that Phil couldn’t hear it. Frank stepped back for a moment and looked at me. He considered my request for just a brief moment before he nodded and walked away. A minute later a bouncer came by the table.

“Right this way folks.”

He led us to a private room in the back of the club. Inside there were two chairs, one for me in the corner by the door and one for Phil in the middle. Candy was already there waiting for us.

I pushed Phil towards his chair and sat in mine. Candy smiled at Phil and ignored me completely.

“This ya first private dance, Darlin’? I can tell. Don’t ya worry. It’ll be the time of ya life—next best thing to sex. I promise. Just remember the rules. I can touch you, you can’t touch me. Hands to yourself. Anything leaves ya pants, the dance is over, and ya leave the club the hard way. Cameras are watchin’ ya, k?”

He nodded and some club music with a hard beat started playing. Candy started by dancing to the beat and displaying her flexibility for a minute before she moved in close gyrating her hips in Phil’s face. She moved her ass up in down inches from his nose and teased her bright green thong through her ass cheeks.

She turned around and sat gracefully in his lap drawing his gaze downward, just in time to see her bra come off. She stood back up leaving the bra in his lap and brushed her tits against his face on the way up. Phil looked like he was going to explode.

She continued dancing and gyrating and found her way back in front of him. She bent over and slowly eased the thong over her hips and down her legs. Once it was off she sat down on him again and started shimmying her hips left and right. Phil’s eyes rolled into the back of his head. Candy slowly stood up as the music ended, rubbing her naked ass against his chest on the way up.

Phil looked like he didn’t remember his name or where he was, much less proper etiquette, so I tipped Candy before we left. As we left the room I grabbed Phil probably painfully erect cock through his pants and whispered in his ear, “I think that’s enough fun at the club. How about we go back to your place and you can show me just how much fun you’ve been having?”

I slipped his car keys into his hand as we headed out the door. We drove in relative silence; I think Phil was in shock about how the date had gone so far. I was just so horny I didn’t trust myself to speak much anymore. I had pussy juice dribbling down my legs by the time we pulled up to his apartment and he let me in.

“So, um...do you want some coffee or...”

I stepped up close to him. “No. I want you to show me where to bedroom is. I am going to do for you what the lovely Candy did, and then you are going to fuck me.”

His eyes bugged out, but his feet stayed planted where they were. I pushed him gently in the direction of a room that looked like it might be a bedroom. I pushed the door open and gently pushed him onto the bed.

I started swaying to an internal beat in my head. “I’m changing the rules slightly from what Candy gave you. I can touch you, and I expect you to touch me back. Hands are not to stay to yourself, and would be put to better use feeling everything I show you. If everything stays in your pants, especially while I’m grinding against it, I will be sorely disappointed. Any questions?”

He shook his head and I started dancing. I tried to learn from Candy but innovate as well. I stuck my ass in his face, but left it in close so he could touch it. He let the opportunity slip. I hiked the skirt up slowly, one side at a time while swaying back and forth, showing him my lack of panties. I let him stare just long enough before lowering the skirt back down.

I sat in his lap and ground into him. I leaned in and whispered in his ear, “I’m going to cover back up everything you don’t touch.” I stood back up and twirled away, coming closer again as I lowered a shoulder strap of my dress.

He tentatively reached out and stroked my bare shoulder and the upper slope of my tit. I smiled, pulled away slightly, and lowered the other shoulder strap. I sat down in his lap and started grinding again as he lay his hands on my chest. It was Phil that reached in far enough to completely free my tits and pinched a nipple. I moaned.

I stood up slowly out of his lap, arching my back like Candy had done to rub my naked tits across his face. He licked my left nipple on the way up; he was finally getting into it. I stepped away, turned around and began gyrating again. I had just bent at the waist and pulled the skirt up over my ass when I felt his hands lock on and squeeze. His hands left my ass and began wandering. One travelled up my side, feeling my hip and bringing the skirt of the dress with it.

I found out where his other hand went when I turned around and saw him stroking his cock, now free of his pants. I pulled his hand away from his dick, stepped forward, and sat in his lap. I whispered in his ear again, “Dance is over. Now you fuck me.”

I grabbed his cock and guided it in. Not when I had fucked Mr Murray or Luke had anything felt so good entering my cunt. I shuddered for a moment through a small orgasm before I started thrusting myself on and off his lap. Phil, for his part, established a clumsy rhythm, but he also twisted my nipples and that helped push me into two more orgasms before he flipped me over onto the bed.

“Are you horny, Phil? I am. My horny little pussy still needs more. Fuck me, Phil. Hard. Don’t be gentle Phil; FUCK me. I want to scream. Fuck me harder, please...harder! Harder! Yes! Uunnngghh!”

I let loose as another orgasm crashed through me, this time a big one. I locked my legs behind Phil and blissed out to the world. When I became aware of my surroundings again Phil was lying heavily on top of me and I could feel his warm cum dribbling out of me.

He pushed himself up, looked down at me, and just said, “Wow.”

I smiled back up at him. “Thanks Baby, you were alright too.”

He pulled out, rolled over, and stared at me like a goddess. I just lay there reflecting on the day. Today was probably the best day of my life. I had a great first date, sex with three great guys, all of whom I could see again, and had a great time at the strip club. I reflected on how great tomorrow would be too, when the manager of the strip club granted my whispered request for a job interview and audition. I couldn’t wait to take my Sexy Librarian act on stage. I couldn’t wait to show my shrink how much progress I had made on my self-image and self-esteem. I couldn’t wait to wake Phil up in the morning with a blowjob. Yeah...it was a great life, and it was only getting better.