The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Impulse Control

by Pizzahead

Four — Getting To Know You

It wouldn’t have been beyond the realm of possibility for an orgy to have taken place in my house as Christmas arrived. I cast fresh spells and saw how there were urges afoot in all three women, not concerning one another but certainly concerning me. No one had the urge to emulate Blizzard’s assault on my leg by ripping off their clothes and grinding into me, but if I’d worked to inflame and arranged some of the impulses I did read? I’ll never know, but we might have turned those wee hours of December 25th into one real hole-y day.

There were two main reasons nothing even close to that happened. The first had to do with not having planned on fucking my stepmother or stepsister. Maybe I should repeat that—a turn of events like this had never been contemplated and I did not have an epiphany where I realized in a flash that, oh yes, how had I not seen it before, I’d been hoping all along that one day I would get to bury my bone inside family snatch. Meghan and Lila were both extremely attractive women, and I won’t lie and say I’d never fantasized about having sex with them; I had, many times, especially when it came to my stepmom. And there had always been a degree of tension inside me about the fact that they weren’t blood relations, even though they were family; anyone with feelings of love for a step-sibling or a step-parent knows how that goes.

I had resolved it in my mind by seldom using the word “mother” in relation to Meghan, because I did have a real mother half a world away, and Lila wasn’t my sister and yet she was, because that was her role in my life. To have sex with either of them would not, technically, be incest; emotionally, however, the idea felt completely immoral and so the sex fantasies where they appeared were clearly fantasies in my mind, not repressed wishes. Mostly.

The second reason no spontaneous sex erupted involves something I’ve already touched upon—the attraction spell was not a sex-spell that turned those in its grip into mindless fuckbots. Their brain cells might be firing in new and even miraculous ways but they were still intelligent women, and if we’d ended up naked with limbs entwined on the floor, I’m pretty sure all three women would have looked at the situation—afterwards, perhaps—and wondered how on earth all of them, at the same time, had been overcome with the urge to have sex with John. Game of Clue-style, the solution might have been worked out rather easily: hard as it was to believe it, it was the stepson/stepbrother/neighbor in the kitchen with the magic eggnog stash.

“Geez, could somebody get Blizzard off my leg? What’s up with him anyway? Bad dog!” This, lame as it was, was my first gambit at moving these new pieces on what had become a very fucked-up chessboard.

It was Meghan who came to my rescue, grabbing hold of Blizzard’s collar and tugging him away. “We should never have given him a second taste of the eggnog,” she said. And then: “Here.”

She had a froth-topped mug in the hand that was not restraining the dog, and she held it out to me. My portion of the concealed eggnog—the two containers had obviously been poured together into the ladling bowl we’d been using all night, before being divided four ways. That meant the whole batch had become ensorcelled, including what was being offered to me to drink.

I took the offered mug but didn’t put it to my lips; somewhere in my brain I sifted through everything the book had to say about the attraction spell, and nowhere did I find any caution about what might happen if I partook of my own enchanted liquid. I took that as a green light, only I couldn’t bring myself to drink it, probably because we’d studied Greek myths the year before in English class and the story of Narcissus was too fresh in my mind.

“I think I’ve had more than enough,” I said, and as I spoke I tried to go inside Nell to stimulate any impulse in her to drink more. As I did so my stepmother withdrew the offered eggnog, tipped her head back and drained the mug.

“Hey!” Lila said. “I wanted—”

“Fuck!” I said, because Nell had wanted more, but now it was gone. Inside Meghan.

“I did buy all the ingredients,” Meghan said, and the way she looked at me…

“I should be getting home,” Nell announced.

That was the opposite of what I wanted, and yet I didn’t know how I could stop her with everything going so disaster-y all around me. Nell stepped around Meghan and the dog and I felt an impulse in her to stop and address me. I pushed and instead of passing by, she took hold of my bicep and pulled me with her.

“It was nice of you to walk Mrs. Garrison home, John. Do the same for me?”

An idiot might have replied, “But you only live next door.” I kept my mouth shut as she holstered her rack inside her parka, and when she was zipped up she said to me, rather softly, that she wanted to speak to me about something in private. I was still in my parka and Blizzard was in front of the door now, obviously wanting out. I told my stepmom and Lila that I was going to give the dog a little walk and out the door we went, a small fluff-ball leading the way with some of the largest sweater-puppies in the entire Midwest just inches from my back.

In Michigan, snow has a way of boycotting the whole melting thing. It not only piles up but clings to everything, and that changes the acoustics of the outdoors. There was sound—the soft crunch of our shoes; Blizzard’s four-footed pa-dum, pa-dum as he raced ahead; the anticipatory beating of my heart. There was quiet, too, enough of it that you could almost believe the entire world as asleep, the three of us completely free to do as we pleased, totally unseen.

I had not been alone with Nell Brockton in years. As we filed down the shoveled walkway to the street, it felt to me like the magic in her system was spilling out into the air, tangible enough to be felt on exposed skin. The potion was in her and she was attracted to me; it was like I’d given myself the ultimate Christmas present, one that I’d wanted pretty much forever. But in what way might this toy want to play with me, and how long did the batteries last?

At the street I turned right and Nell was suddenly at my side, closer than I’d expected. About six steps later I said: “Well, we’re here.”

It was meant as a joke and she did smile her alluring smile, this one with an inviting tilt to the head. The beauty of her face took some chill out of the night, and it was fascinating because, bundled up as she was in her thick winter coat, you could believe she was a gorgeous young woman and nothing more, the more being the acres of tit-flesh hidden away. But even then, if you wanted to notice, the mass below her neck made the front of her coat ride higher than at the back. A memory flashed of seeing her blurry profile through her bathroom window, and then the perfect nipples that had been revealed in green flame. Nell carried hidden treasure, and I was not too much different because hidden under too many layers of clothing for her to ever notice, my transformed dick stiffened.

She stopped walking, and I did too. She looked at her house and all the dark windows, and then at me, and I thought for a couple of seconds that she might take my hand and pull me in for a kiss. I tuned in… No kiss, just the urge to prolong our time together. That translated into the impulse to keep moving, and I pushed, and she said:

“Let’s keep walking,” already stepping ahead. “It feels like one of those special nights, know what I mean?”

It was in the running for being the most special night of my life, right there with waking up in my car with an Energizer-bunny dick and two magic spells seared into my brain. There might be a grotesque element to tonight’s specialness, considering how the attraction potion had slid down my family’s gullet, too, but I took heart in the way Blizzard walked ahead completely normally. I thought he might be over it already, and that brought to mind how the duration of the spell was determined by its agreeableness to the subject’s nature—a male dog so attracted to a man that he wanting sex with him was obviously not natural, and so the dog was probably free of magic now. I could only hope that the unnaturalness of any desires would cause the spell to dissipate quickly from Meghan and Lila, too. If they were real blood relations they might be completely normal by the time I got home; as it was, the duration of the spell would be dependent on their inherent feelings towards me.

Worries about Meghan and Lila had me off my game. I’d been dreaming of having attraction magic inside Nell and here she was, and I was distracted. I gathered my wits to read her impulse landscape, and just then she tilted her head back and stuck out her tongue.

“It’s snowing again,” she said, catching a flake on her tongue-tip.

It had indeed started to snow, just a few light flakes curling down from a charcoal gray sky, and we walked on.

“I hope I didn’t get you in trouble back there,” she said, head turned to face me. “Confession time, I was the one who found the eggnog hiding in the fridge. I sneaked in a couple of cans of hard cider before the caroling and hid those at the back, and you put your bottles right next to them. I thought it was Lila who’d saved some of the eggnog for us. It never occurred to me that you… Anyway, that’s why I wanted us to talk, so I could say I’m sorry.”

What a twist of fate, that Nell, unknowingly, was apologizing for enchanting herself. And Lila, and Meghan, fuck.

“And I think it was fine that you wanted to save a bit for yourself,” she added, awaiting some kind of response. “You helped make it, after all.”

“I just added the spirits.”

“Brandy and whiskey right? And something else, maybe…”

“Secret formula. Seriously, no one else in the whole world drank eggnog quite like that tonight.”

“Ah, secret formula. I bet I could get you to talk.”

I’d bet that, with nothing more than the promise of flashing her tits, she could get me and a whole bunch of other people to jump off a cliff. I was thinking of something other than that to say when she spoke again.

“You aren’t sure what to say to me because we really don’t know one another. That’s my fault, I think; you’ve mostly just been Lila’s kid brother to me. And you had this way of looking at me when we first met…”

So my ogling hadn’t been as discreet as I’d thought. “Yeah, about that… I think Jeremy had it right when he apologized earlier tonight.”

“That he shouldn’t stare?”

“That you’re seriously beautiful,” I said, wondering whether complimenting her might stir some interesting impulses.

She dipped her head, and I thought it might be to hide a smile or a little laugh. When her head came back up she looked at me sideways and said, “I believe Jeremy’s words were ‘very’ beautiful. He never said ‘seriously’.”

“Seriously very beautiful, I think that covers it.”

She playfully punched my arm, and I hadn’t seen it coming. Just like earlier in the night, she sometimes acted so spontaneously that her impulses and actions were essentially one and the same. But there was magic in her system that had to be pulling her past her regular boundaries, and there, in response to having touched me with that play-punch, was the impulse to take my hand.

I made it happen, and she grabbed hold and pulled me forward. “Be right here beside me,” she said. “And now that you’re here, ask me a question about my life. I wanted to apologize to you for inadvertently uncovering your eggnog stash, and having done that, let’s take advantage by getting to know one another.”

A far cry from some of my hottest fantasies of Nell and getting to know each other in a biblical sense, like the ones where she instantly lost control and shoved her tits in my face. Then again, we wouldn’t even be here together without the attraction magic coursing through her bloodstream. I wanted to know so many things—whether she felt attracted to me and was aware of it; what her bra size was; whether she had any clue that she had given me a hazy tit-show earlier in the week.

“What’s it like to be back home?” I went with something completely safe.

“It’s nice. Sometimes too familiar, and there will be something that reminds me how much I like my freedom. My mom’s cooking, for instance—she’s terrible in a kitchen and I can’t believe I ate food that tasteless for years. But even that can feel homey, bringing back memories. And I like my new bedroom. They were surprised I didn’t want to be in my old one, I guess because the two bedrooms in the addition are smaller. But it’s more private, and it helps to keep it clear, emotionally, that I’m only a visitor now.”

I made some nothing of a comment, digesting this information. I knew, of course, that she’d showered in the new upstairs bathroom, but I hadn’t known about her taking up residence in the addition. Could this mean that I had a view of Nell’s bedroom? Only if she were in the west-facing bedroom, and only if she parted the curtains. But—why had I not even thought of this before—couldn’t it be possible that my magic could reach that far? Windows and walls weren’t a problem; it was all a question of general proximity, and I would guess the distance between my bedroom window and the walls of the Brockton’s house to be something like eighteen feet. With Nell on that upper floor, like me… My heart started to race as the possibilities flared from maybe’s into a bet-so’s.

“Your turn to tell me something about your life, John.”

I decided not to tell her that I had an enchanted dick, along with a couple of spells that might convince her to fuck me. “I have no life yet,” I said instead, laughing at how quickly that viewpoint was changing. “One semester of high school left and then… I don’t know.”

“You turned eighteen a few months ago, right? A Virgo?”

“Guilty as charged.”

“So you’re a lover of beautiful things, and very peace-loving. You don’t like conflict, nor injustice.”

I’d read about my supposed traits before and her words seemed about right. It felt different, though, hearing them come from Nell’s mouth, especially the bit abut loving beauty.

“Technically, you could be out on your own anytime you wished,” she continued. “You’re applying to colleges, right?”

“Right, except…” I couldn’t say that I was rethinking what my entire trajectory might be now that I had these magic spells in my arsenal.

“I think I get it,” Nell filled the silence. “Lila tells me you’re seeing Nancy Bakken. It’s a serious thing?”

I shrugged at that one, not wanting to mess anything up by saying the wrong words.

“She’s very pretty,” Nell said. “Very healthy looking, and a bit of a brainiac, right?” And then she let out a soft laugh. “You two even look a little bit alike, the strong builds. You know that, right? That you’re quietly hunky?”

I was too lean and angular to be her fulfillment of the H-word, so I mumbled a response, absolutely certain I’d just heard the voice of the eggnog in her system.

“So if this is a serious relationship, you and Nancy…”

She paused a couple of seconds, giving me an opportunity to say what it was or wasn’t, filling in the blanks. “Nancy’s applied to Harvard and expects she’ll be accepted. She’s very career driven and just the other day she was saying that maybe it’s time to stop thinking of ourselves as being in an exclusive kind of relationship.”

“Ouch,” Nell commented. “Unless…”

“Unless?”

“Sometimes girls say things they don’t mean, all for something as simple as a compliment, or for something as powerful as a declaration of love. I don’t know Nancy very well, but I’m going to make a guess that less than half an hour after she said whatever she said about not seeing each other exclusively, the two of you had sex.”

I stopped in my tracks. She was right, but that was because I’d used magic to keep Nancy from dumping me. Now, for the very first time, I wondered whether I’d read my situation correctly. Had I needed to use the magic to keep things going?

Nell had stopped with me. She gazed into my eyes, a light breeze vibrating loose hairs that spilled out of the hood of her coat, and she had the impulse to say something. With a strong nudge I gave her no choice.

“You aren’t a guy that an intelligent woman would throw away. You have some really great qualities, John. I could see where some women… Well.”

“Well” was not a sufficient ending to that thought, and so I threw more gas on what had wanted to come out.

“You have really sexy hands!” she half-shouted into the night. She stopped walking again and she appeared a bit shaken by how forcefully that had come out. “I’ve noticed them before but tonight…” she said, looking at my coat pockets meaningfully.

I got it, and pulled my hands out, and then removed my gloves.

“Yes, these are very nice hands. You’ve become something of a carpenter, haven’t you?”

Really, the spell was in her and she’d fallen for my hands? “More like an all-purpose fixer-upper.”

“And you’re a rock climber.”

“Yeah, I still do that.”

“You’d love it where I am out in Colorado, with the high mountains and all that nature.”

She had tacked away from the sexy hands, and I wanted to bring her back. I caught a whiff of another impulse in her to say something, and before it could disappear I stoked it.

“You should go away to college, John. Sometimes it’s good to move away and start all over. I did a couple of years ago but even before that… You remember when we arrived here way back when, my family relocating from New Hampshire? No one in Crescent Lake knows this, but back east I was one of those beauty pageant children when I was six years-old.”

“Really?” I asked, not letting go of her impulse, making her run with whatever this was.

“It was all pressure from my mom. She thought I was so gorgeous and one of her friends convinced her I could win a top prize. I had to learn to walk a certain way and hold my head with my chin raised, and I sang rather well for the talent event, and even when hitting the high notes I could smile smile smile. The friend hadn’t been wrong because I won the top prize, which meant I got a trophy that was nearly as tall as I was at the time. I was in the local newspaper and my first grade teacher insisted I bring my trophy to school, and there were people who made a big deal out of my accomplishment. I felt on top of the world for a little while, but then some of the girls who’d been my friends stopped being my friends, and I got the nickname “Beauty Queen”, and it wasn’t said nicely. Jealousy is a powerful emotion and I learned an early lesson about how it can turn some people mean.”

I’d seen some of that in high school, where some girls quietly called Nell a whore, just because she was so insanely attractive, and even more insanely built.

She went on. “I bucked my mom’s agenda and never competed after that, so it felt totally ironic when I became a teenager and, you know, did so much developing. I had some babysitting jobs that evaporated because the mothers didn’t think they could trust their husbands, and other girls with boyfriends saw me as this huge threat. When we moved here I expected more of the same, and that was true with some people, but not Lila. She was so secure with her looks… Meghan, too; I mean, she was winning fitness competitions and looked more like a mother of twenty, not thirty. I thought it incredible luck, to have moved next door to such attractive women. You don’t know how refreshing that was, female friendship without undercurrents of envy.”

I nodded, remembering all the time she had spent at our house back then, and how she sometimes seemed to bask in the company of Lila and my stepmom.

Nell was a little breathless after speaking for so long, and her brow had furrowed. “Why did I just tell you all that? I haven’t told anyone about that childhood beauty pageant stuff, not even Lila. I’m not ashamed of it but I…” She shook her head and some of the snow that had dusted her parka hood flew off. “I must have had way too much to drink tonight. What was in that eggnog again?”

Magic, that’s what. A possibly great idea surfaced to get her to transition from talking about her overall looks to saying something specific about her boobs, so I said: “The eggnog was definitely potent. Did Joe let Jeremy have some? Because the way he kept staring at you tonight…”

“I didn’t really mind. It happens all the time and…” And another impulse to say more, which I exploited with a push. “Maybe a girl isn’t supposed to say this, but sometimes I like to be stared at that way. I knew how tight my sweater was when I put it on tonight, and with these freaking amazing boobs… Maybe that’s like cheap thrills, especially with someone young like Jeremy, but… I know I’m sort of a physical freak, and I think all pretty girls have a little bit of an exhibitionist streak, even if they’d never admit to it. I certainly have one.”

“An exhibitionist streak?” I prompted, thinking of how I’d watched a blurry version of her grooming herself through voyeuristic means.

“I’ve never been a shy one, that’s for sure. I think it was my mother’s dream that I’d be a model someday; she’s tall, as you know, and they thought I would be, too. I might have liked that life, but I’m only five-five, and then these,” she indicated with a downward movement of her head.

An impulse in her to say something more, which almost had to be about her figure. I latched on and made it come out.

“It’s crazy, but huge as they are, I don’t even think they’ve stopped growing. I mean I turned twenty at the end of October and you’d think my body would just say enough is enough, but…” And then she stopped walking, and as her lungs emptied a cloud of steam into the night air, she lightly slapped her own face, and muttered, “I should really shut up!”

I said nothing, thinking that I’d better be careful about how much impulse orchestration I dished out at one time, otherwise she might start asking some very uncomfortable questions.

“Maybe we should turn around?” she asked. “I’m cold and it has to be one o’clock by now. My parents are up early on Christmas.”

I agreed, figuring I had the lay of the land in terms of how the attraction spell was affecting Nell. It was bubbling inside, which was why we were together on this early Christmas morning walk to begin with, and it might also be the source of some of her impulses to tell me about herself. We didn’t already have a relationship going, as had been the case with Nancy, and Nell needed to create a bridge, with me on the other shore, for her feelings of attraction to step onto.

On the way back I wanted to keep my hands in sight—I’d never put my gloves back on—but it was just too freezing, so they found their way into my pockets. At the walkway to her parents’ house I stayed attentive for even the tiniest impulse in her to give me a good-night hug or even a good-night kiss—hell, she could kiss my ice block hands if that would turn her on. Instead she asked if I had my phone with me, and when I handed it over she put her info into it, and then mine into hers.

“There, officially good friends now,” she said, handing my phone back. She took hold of my right hand before I could put my phone away, and seemed to study it for a couple of seconds. Then, too quick for me to catch the impulse and run with it, I did get a kiss, but it was only a little peck on my left cheek. My face was so numb by then that I barely felt it, while in cozier warmth my hard cock radiated heat as if magma had filled its core.

“What was that for?” I asked, hoping for something to exploit.

“For being a good listener in one of the most unexpected conversations I’ve ever had,” she said, mounting the steps. She turned before opening the door to go in, and added, “If that even was a conversation; I did almost all the talking, didn’t I?” I thought she would go in then but she added: “I’m a Scorpio, by the way. October thirty-first, and yes, I do know that makes me a Halloween baby. I can’t tell you how many jokes I’ve heard about that, so please don’t try any.”

I could imagine. Pumpkins for tits being the first that came into my mind.

“As a proper Scorpio, I can be intense and secretive, passionate and possessive.”

She went silent and I thought it was to give me a chance to respond in some way. “I can be secretive, too,” I said, then immediately regretted that response, when I might instead have drawn out more about her intense and passionate aspects.

Nell regarded me, or perhaps herself in relation to me, with an expression that I could easily describe as intense, but also somewhat unreadable. “You really do have beautiful hands,” she said, and then as she pushed the front door open, the impulse arose in her to start unzipping her coat before going in. I couldn’t tell whether that involved showing off or if it was just a way to be out of her parka quickly once inside, but I grabbed it and turned the dial to eleven.

She glanced at me as the zipper went down, and out they surged as the coat let go in front. I’d seen them super-stretching her sweater earlier in the night, but they appeared especially imposing when being put on view for my eyes only, and I think I became a mouth-breather, staring not too differently than Jeremy had earlier. If there had been a shred of an impulse in her to go further in displaying her sweater-monsters, even going so far as to perform a strip-tease down to bare skin right there on her porch, I don’t think I would have been able to resist juicing it. But that was it for tonight, except for a bit of confusion lifting her eyebrows, and the parting words: “I can’t believe I told you about being a little beauty queen. If you tell Lila or anyone else about that I swear I’ll…”

She didn’t finish her sentence before waving good-bye and disappearing into her house, so I supplied the missing part myself. “…I’ll bury your aching cock so deep between these tits that you’ll be lucky to ever find it again.”

But not tonight, I knew. Sometimes you needed to take what you could get, even if it was much less than hoped for, like playing a MegaMillions ticket and getting every number correct except one, so you ended up something like a hundred bucks richer. Following that metaphor, you could always buy a hundred bucks more of lottery tickets, still holding out hope for the big one. Or in Nell’s case, the big two.

I felt mild elation mixed with little prickles of fear on the steps of my own house. Everything was quiet as a mouse when Blizzard and I entered; no sex-ninja stepsister sitting on the stairs with her legs spread, no Meghan half-naked in a chair lifting a leg Mr. Robinson-style. Maybe my initial panic about their drinking the potion had been misplaced, and they were over it the same way Blizzard was.

Meghan had put out milk and a cookie for Santa. I thought I might be acting paranoid when I softly padded down the hallway towards my parents’ bedroom, checking to make sure Meghan was asleep. I cast the impulse-control spell on her once she came into my awareness; she was asleep, or I assumed so, as there wasn’t even the tiniest ripple on the impulse field.

I was careful to avoid the squeaky spots on the stairs when I went up to my bedroom, and I paused in the hallway to cast the spell on Lila, too. She wasn’t asleep; I heard her voice, faintly, and figured she must be talking to someone on her phone. I was two steps away from her door when she called out to me, asking if I’d come in for a second. Crap, should I do it, or just pretend I didn’t hear? I decided to open the door and peek my head inside.

“What’s up?”

She was sitting on her bed with her bedspread drawn up for warmth. “Come in, silly. I don’t bite. I wanted to ask you a question.”

“I’m really sleepy,” I lied, and only stepped partway into her bedroom. “Can it wait ’til the morning?”

As though I hadn’t said anything, she asked: “Do you remember our first Christmas together? You spent the whole night in my bed, trying to stay up all night to see Santa.”

“Of course.” I was six, Lila eight, and she’d known Santa didn’t exist but hadn’t disillusioned me.

“I know I can be a smart-ass sometimes. I always wanted to be a good sister to you, though, a real sister. I guess we… I think I’m trying to tell you that I really do love you.”

I had goosebumps on the back of my neck. “I love you, too,” I said.

“Sometimes we don’t even realize, or we forget… John, I’m telling you that I really do love you. I feel like… I don’t know. Like that fact escapes me too often. Like I never quite realized that you’re—“

“That I’m so sleepy,” I cut her off, and quickly closed the door.

Without the magic in Lila’s system, her words wouldn’t have troubled me at all; I might just have believed her drunk, and feeling all mushy. Under these circumstances they gave me the creepy-crawlies, and when I went to my bedroom it was a little like wishing that if I didn’t spend any emotional or mental energy thinking about a problem, maybe it would just go away.

I kept my bedroom dark as I undressed and got into bed, but I was too wired to go to sleep. Instead, I sat cross-legged in the gloom and tried to tune-in to Nell. There were no lights on in the addition next door—had she slipped right into bed? Was she in the bedroom on the other side, where my magic had almost no chance of reaching? The chances of getting inside her were slim but I was highly motivated, so I just waited and waited, watching the occasional snowflakes fall out the window while hoping for something hot to happen.

I didn’t quite know how to feel about what had transpired with Nell out there. It was definite progress, the attraction magic in her, and I’d plucked comments or stories out of her that had felt like the early steps of emotional bonding. At the same time, I felt like I’d wielded the impulse magic in the manner of an inexperienced or overly cautious NFL quarterback, dinking and dunking when the coach, my cock, wanted me to throw the long bomb.

“Monday Night Fuckball,” I promised myself, since tomorrow, Sunday Christmas, was probably out of the question. I would get my hands and mouth all over those Halloween-sized tits on Monday.

I was about to get under the covers when my phone rang. At this hour I thought it might be Rock, or possibly Nancy, but the name on the screen: Nell B.

“Hello?” I said, my heart hammering.

“Hi. You weren’t asleep, I hope.”

“No, not yet. What’s up?”

“I just wanted to say… I feel like I talked about myself too much tonight. I’m not usually like that and… I just wanted you to know that I’m normally not so self-centered, really. I feel like I got too, um, boastful, or… I intended to ask you more about you, but I guess I got carried away. Really, that’s all I wanted to say.”

Of course she wasn’t normally like that, because she would have kept silent about certain things, and I made her speak. I said not to worry about it, that I’d loved every bit of hearing anything she wanted to tell me about herself.

“I found myself looking up the characteristics of Virgo men,” she said in response. “They say you have an exceptional eye, or mind, for detail. I could see where that would help you with your carpentry work.”

Or help me pay close attention to the insides of a beautiful woman on the impulse field, or increase my thrill when I stared at all the details of one of her extra-pronounced nipples, so close that my nose could touch it.

“What else do ‘they’ say about a Virgo like me?” I asked, really more interested in the fact that she’d gone right to researching this after our walk.

“Virgos don’t like to have the spotlight trained on them, preferring to be their accomplished selves very quietly. That got me to thinking about the past, and knowing you for years but… I think I must have been blind, actually. You were there in the background, but that doesn’t mean you were background, just… It’s hard to explain how I didn’t—“

“No explanation necessary.” Especially when she wouldn’t come up with the right answer in a million years. “I’m just glad we finally had a real conversation.”

“We should have another one soon. I’m only here for eight more days. Tomorrow might be impossible for obvious reasons, but… After that?”

I told her that I’d be available just as soon as she could manage it, and suggested Monday afternoon or evening.

“It’s a date,” she said, and after that we said our good-nights.

With the phone silent in my hand, I sat there on my bed with my cock feeling positively inflamed. She had called me less than half an hour after parting, caring what I thought about her after she’d said so much about herself, and she’d felt the need to find out what some astrology site had to say about my kind. And she’d said, “It’s a date.” A date, with Nell Ginormous Fucking Tits Brockton.

There was no way I could sleep, and with the way my cock was aching I half-wished that Nancy had stayed behind, so I could call her and maybe hook-up to fuck her brains out. I thought about watching some porn, but once I was online I typed “scorpio characteristics” into my search engine instead, and studied the results.

On a site describing the female Scorpio lover, it was said they are the sex goddesses of the zodiacal world, the most passionate and intense lovers. Scorpios were supposed to be less interested in the physical aspect of sex than the intensity of the feelings leading up to it, and the secretive part was that you wouldn’t guess that of them, their true natures hidden beneath a calm exterior.

Reading that description, while knowing attraction magic was inside Nell’s system, wasn’t much different than reading pornography that made me want to stroke my dick. I was so hard that I felt I had no choice but to jerk off, only before I did I went to the window once more, just on the off-chance.

As I did so Nell appeared, visually, just a shadow of movement past what must be the open bathroom door. The earlier impulse spell had worn off, and when I cast a new one onto her she was there within reach. I immediately saw that she had an urge to pick up her phone and dial… Me again? Apparently not, as my phone remained silent. Maybe she didn’t reach anyone on the line, because a handful of seconds later another impulse arose, this time to brush her teeth. I kept an eye on the bathroom window across the way, willing that light to come on and for Nell to give me another blurry-edged boob-show. “These freaking amazing boobs”—those had been her words tonight, along with, “I certainly have one”, referring to an exhibitionist streak.

The bathroom light did come on, and Nell’s shape appeared, wearing what seemed to be a pale blue nightgown. It wasn’t knocker theater to the degree of a handful of nights ago; even so, I caught blurry glimpses of the breathtaking thrust of her tits in profile as she brushed her teeth and washed her face. She was spectacular, and with the little bit she’d shared with me tonight, I knew that she knew she was spectacular.

I kept waiting, hoping, for any whiff of an impulse to shower or otherwise get naked, or… Or masturbate. It wasn’t like my thinking caused it to happen, but that impulse arose in her with a sudden urgency. I almost fumbled the stoking of it, just from the adrenaline rush in my body. I caught hold of her impulse to get herself off and did everything I could to turn a ripple of desire into a tsunami.

She did, in her bedroom, and luck was with me because it was the bedroom facing our house. This was a victory, for as long as she stayed in that room before heading back to school, she would be within reach of my powers.

It was frustrating, though, because there was nothing for me to see; the exhibitionist streak she’d alluded to did not cause her to turn on her bedroom lights and open the curtains. I kept looking for an impulse in her to give me a show, but it wasn’t there. Perhaps getting herself off remained a private affair, or she hadn’t even put it together that her new bedroom was visible from mine.

With no visuals to look forward to I got under the covers, lying on my back with my dick completely hard, opening my mind to hitchhike with Nell’s self-stimulation in any way I could, especially looking out for any impulses that might involve me.

I didn’t know what Nell was thinking or fantasizing about when she had the urge to pull on her nipples. I gleefully inflamed that one, and next came the impulse to reach and open a drawer, presumably of her bedside table. What was in there, lotion, or perhaps a vibrator? That remained a mystery, as did the world of her thoughts. She could be fantasizing about sucking off my cock, or she could be thinking of her Swiss-French boyfriend. Hell, as far as I knew she was picturing herself boob-smacking a pack of Santa-elves.

I touched my cock, imagining what the view must be like over there—was she on her back just as I was? If so, how much did gravity flatten and spread out all that soft boob mass? Did they manage to retain some of their perky shaping? And just how big did those nipples become when fully engorged with excitement? A lot of impulses in her then, one right after another, involving the insertion of a finger inside her pussy, and the rubbing of her clit. Her clitoris was on the field for me to feel, its steady rise in excitement like a tonic for my cock.

I so wanted to believe she was dreaming of fucking me—she had just been with me, had just talked to me, and I found myself debating whether I should take the chance that she was fantasizing about me, in which case I should do everything in my power to bring her a climax for her archives.

I was so absorbed in Nell Brockton’s insides that I had no clue I wasn’t alone, not until someone lifted the bedcovers and, just like that, a warm body was lying next to mine, hip to hip. “You awake?” Lila whispered, an instant before her left leg, which I suppose was going to lay on top of my abdomen, knocked into my erection instead.

“Lila, what—“

Her voice sounded constricted when she said: “Wow, Santa brought you a present already! A really…” Her hand found it, and closed around as if to measure. “A really big present.”

“Lila, what are you—“

“Jeez John, there sure wasn’t anything like this in bed with us when we tried to keep each other awake way back when.”

Alarm bells were sounding not just in my brain but all over my skin, primarily clustered at the back of my neck, a primal warning that something was terribly wrong. “Lila, you need…” I began, but the words were choked off by an outward glide of her hand that made my cock feel as though it could burn a hole through the bedcovers with the roar of liftoff. I gasped and swatted at her hand, but it was a feeble defense because I hadn’t entirely lost my connection to Nell, and she had simultaneous impulses to pull on a nipple and insert two fingers into her pussy.

“Fuck, I…” I breathed, because it was too late already to do anything with Nell’s impulses next door. I gasped—oh God, Lila’s hand was rubbing right where the shaft of my cock flared into its crown, and she had to stop. I needed to…

Nell, suddenly, was just milliseconds from going over the edge into orgasm. It was so incredible to be able to feel her insides, so many systems aligning for the coming explosive crest. I could feel it building over there, and I was torn about whether to juice her climax or not. She could be thinking of her boyfriend, and I sure didn’t want to give her loins any afterburners with pictures of That Fucking Lucky Swiss-French Bastard dancing in her head.

Her need was so urgent that she had to be moaning or… Or that was Lila or… I kept my concentration across the way as Nell slid over the precipice, and without really deciding to do it I amplified her climax, not to the extent I’d done with Nancy but enough that she would remember this night for a long time. I was totally with her when she came, sharing her moment so seamlessly that I gasped out loud…

Cumming, under the sheets, all over Lila’s hot hand.

“Oh my God,” I breathed out, having no clue whether I was expressing ecstasy or horror or some mixture of emotions that I’d never be able to name. It felt like I was shaking all over, or the bed was, and then my stepsister’s leg was on top of my middle, thigh against cock with hot panting breaths escaping her gaping mouth as she finger-fucked herself with her non-cum-lathered hand.

“Oh John, oh yes oh John oh, oh, oh, oh, oh…”

Was it a reflexive action, slipping my attention inside Lila’s system, and when finding her falling over the edge, juicing her orgasm just as I had done with Nell? Only it wasn’t just as I’d done; I did more, drew it out longer, thinking to mash my pillow over her face so her screams of climactic endurance were safely muffled.

I thought: was what I was doing a twisted kind of thank-you gesture, or an erotic Christmas present? Could it even be a kind of revenge, making her endure such searing intensity as punishment for the sin of jerking her stepbrother off? I think it was a little bit of all of that, and a whole lot of something else that I would come to understand about myself later. She came, and came more, and bucked so wildly that the bed clomped on the floor. Things could have gone very badly when the sound-muffling pillow flew off the bed, but by then Lila’s vocal cords were stressed, or she had gone into some place where stretched-mouthed silence was the most natural response.

Her body twitched for a long time afterwards, especially her legs, and her face was all flushed with her eyebrows catterpillared in surprised elation. She was still undergoing the aftershocks under the covers when I heard Meghan call from the bottom of the stairs to ask if everything was okay. There was enough rational thought in my brain to know it had been the thump from the bed on the floor; emotionally, I was afire as I leaped to the bedroom door and peeked my head out, to see if Meghan was coming up the stairs.

The impulse spell was still active in her, and she did have the intention of coming up the stairs to check on us. I stomped that impulse down down down, and in a quavering voice called down that I fell out of bed and everything was fine. Meghan didn’t say anything for what seemed like the longest time, and after what had happened with Lila, I stayed inside looking for any signs that she intended to do something crazy, like march up the stairs and seduce me.

“Merry Christmas, John,” she called up instead.

“Merry Christmas,” I said, just as she spiked, with no interference from me, with the sudden desire to rub at her pussy with her index finger.

I couldn’t see her, but thought she must have acted on her impulse when she spoke next, because her voice sounded breathy. “I hope to sleep in a bit in the morning,” I heard her say. And I definitely felt in her the urge to go to a certain bedroom drawer, and I knew because I’d seen it before that there was a vibrator in that drawer. Whether the vibrator was a replacement for my father or a toy they played with together was anyone’s guess, and the kind of thing I didn’t really want to think about.

Lila had kicked most of the covers off my bed, lying on her belly with her legs scissored out. It was so strange to see her dark hair and lovely profile on my pillow, and her left leg suddenly spasmed and she let out a little gasp, which turned into a long sigh. I’m sorry, but it changes the way you look at a woman, even a semi-sister, when they’ve jerked you off. I stood at the foot of the bed just staring at her for the longest time, thinking goddam if she didn’t have a fine body. The genetics from her mother were obvious, though Lila’s athleticism had been trained less in the direction of raw power, and more towards lithe elegance.

“Oh God I feel sooo…” she began softly before trailing off. Maybe she’d been speaking to me; more likely she was just thinking out loud.

I felt sooo, too, with my sorcerous serpent of a dick aching to plow into her, and fragile conscience saying don’t go there. I couldn’t undo what had already been done, but perhaps we could survive with this night being the one time we’d gotten carried away, crossing a line that should never have been crossed, the actions never to be repeated.

Only, looking at Lila’s sensuous dancer’s body got me hard again. She really was drop-dead; fuck, all three of them were, each in their own way.

I didn’t hop aboard Lila and poke her with my dick suggesting a second round; in fact, I’d swear the existence of Nell and her giant rack acted upon my cock the way water tugs at a dowser’s wand, pulling me back to the window. I looked towards the bedroom across the side-yard, and with no impulses emanating from it I could only wonder if Nell might be lying there in a dreamy post-orgasmic aftermath, much as Lila was here.

I had been inside Nell’s climax, and had, perhaps recklessly, juiced it. I could only pray that she had been picturing me, not her distant boyfriend, when getting herself off.

“A very thrilling Christmas to you,” I whispered in her direction, feeling like as soon as I had the chance, I might start fucking those tits and never stop.