The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In Defense of Cartoon Villains

Episode Let’s Get Back on Track a Bit – Tatsuki’s downfall

Back home, all four of her corrupted friends were waiting in front of the console, waiting for her to emerge transformed. But Tatsuki didn’t know that. She was clinging to the idea that she could still save Clover. All she had to do was keep her resolve intact for one year.

“This isn’t so bad. Time in my world is as good as stopped. I’ve got a whole year to prepare to waste Skull’s ass. I can even try to come out with ways to save the gang. Yeah, this isn’t so bad.”

The Mystery Girl was about to gaze hopefully into the horizon when she heard the sweet seductive voice of the Student Council’s president whisper in her hear.

“You like being my little pet so much. You want my hands all over your cute body.”

“This is really bad.”

It had been two days since Haruka had fused those headphones on her head. Every once in a while, she would hear her suggestions, telling her how much she desired to be enslaved. It shouldn’t be able to affect her in any way...except that was only half of Haruka’s twisted plan. Indeed, just one day before, Tatsuki wasn’t all that worried. Sure, she had a year to spend in the company of a sadistic goddess who had constant access to her ears, but she was focused enough as to not be distracted by a mere voice, however melodious.

But then, after another dreary day at school, she was, of course, tasked to work for the Student Council. As expected, Haruka put her in charge of discipline. For a time, all she had to do was walk around the school grounds, watching for any trouble. Walking by itself was a very welcome activity after sitting on a desk all day, not to mention wasting the asses of the group of bullies she did find in the process of harassing a fat boy. Like she had theorized, turning her hair electric blue had doubled her strength. When all the bullies had their heads embedded into the walls, and the poor boy thanked her, though in a creepy fashion, she was more hopeful than ever than this year might be a good thing after all. This, was, of course, when things immediately proceeded to go south by southeast.

She reported to the Student Council room, and everything was proceeding quite smoothly, and the clock hit home time. The rest of the staff was progressively taking off, when Haruka had said...

“Oh, Tatsuki-chan, you have done such great work today, why don’t you stay a bit ? You don’t have anything else planned, do you ?”

“Huh...” She thought briefly about lying, but the Prez knew damn well she hadn’t made any friends around. “No, I don’t.”

“Then it’s settled ! Ha ha ha !” Laughed Haruka like an excited child.

Tatsuki wanted to bail, of course, but she was unable to directly defy her President’s will. Her mind was still free, but as far as her actions were concerned, the machine really had turned her into a loyal subordinate. So she waited at her desk for the last of the members to go home.

“There ! Now follow me !”

The beautiful President walked to a door to the left side of the room. A door Tatsuki had just assumed was a broom closet. Well, if it was a closet, it was a metaphorical one. Beyond the door laid a room with dark red wallpaper and a big bed with a mirror on the ceiling.

“You...You have a goddamn sex dungeon right there in the Student Council room.”

“Yes I have, my cute Tatsuki-chan !” She laughed. “Aren’t you glad ?”

“I’m more concerned by the fact that spatially speaking, this should be part of the classroom next door.”

“Who cares about geometry when you have money ? Now, you are not to move on your own accord until I expressly allow you so. Understand.”

Tatsuki’s heart skipped for a moment. Wherever Haruka said “understand” in this matter-of-factly fashion, it meant it was a formal order, and she was compelled to obey. Her body froze up, and her voice went up by itself.

“Yes, Onee-sama.”

“You love to obey your Onee-sama and refer to her so formally.” Said the phantom voice. “You’re a proud slave.”

“Such a good girl, Tatsuki-chan !” Lauded the real Haruka. “I must reward you...”

The femme fatale then reached for her clothes, first unraveling the red ribbon that was part of the girls’ uniform. Then she unbuttoned her sleeveless blue jacket, then the white shirt underneath. Tatsuki, as an action girl, wore a sports bra, protecting, for now, her intimacy. But Haruka, unfortunately, seemed far from done. Her helpless victim couldn’t lift a finger as she slowly, removed all her upper clothing, and then hugged her, kissing her deeply and sensuously, as she reached for her bra’s clasps, soon leaving her torso completely naked, revealing the Mystery Girl’s pert C-cup breasts.

“S...Stop it, goddamit...” Groaned Tatsuki, blushing red.

“Why ? You are very beautiful, my little pet.”

“I don’t care.”

“You should...you are a healthy girl and you should be proud of your body.”

Tatsuki closed her eyes as Haruka caressed her soft flesh and her nipples. She wasn’t exactly a blushing virgin, but she was nonetheless very conservative to the extreme when it came to sex. So she trembled at this mere glimpse of the world of pleasure. When she felt the President’s hands leading her to the bed, her heart drummed in her chest like never before. She was made to lie down on her back, still unable to move. With a giggle, the beautiful dominatrix removed her skirt, and then her plain white panties.

“Here, isn’t that better, Tatsuki-chan ?”

“Fuck you...” She whimpered, avoiding Haruka’s gaze.

“Oh, that’s in the works...”

The President began to undress herself, revealing a stunningly sexy body, with a slender waist and curvaceous hips and torso.

“But you know, Tatsuki-chan, as cute as a pet is, it must be properly raised...Like a kitten must be held to be accustomed to human contact.”

“I’m not an animal, in case you hadn’t noticed !”

“You don’t have to be, silly. You can still be a pet. I’ll raise you to be affectionate, faithful and obedient. It is quite easy to do, you know ? Once you have the right methods...”

“I imagine a godlike program to enforce obedience in the first place helps, yeah.”

“Oh, even without it...Drugs, bondage, blackmail...Everyone can be turned into a pet. But you are right. You will, without question, be tamed in no time at all.”

With another giggle, Haruka crawled upon her and reached for her pert breasts and cute pink nipples, nibbling on them. Tatsuki bit her lip, resolved to not give her the satisfaction of hearing her moaning. Alas, that resolve was shattered mere seconds later when Haruka’s hand visited her clitoris. Taken by surprise, she cried out loudly, silencing her voice much too late to fool anyone.

“Oh, you like it, don’t you, you naughty girl ? Then I’ll make you feel even better, he he...”

Much to her horror, Tatsuki watched her President going down on her. She felt her hair on her lower abdomen then the moist caress on a tongue on her lips. The sensation was incredible, like the rest of her body lost all its importance compared to her pussy.

“Nyaaaah ! Hmnngh...”

She felt possessed, conquered by Haruka’s sweet tongue. Tatsuki couldn’t hold out at all. She moaned loudly, only sparsely interrupting her cries of passion by threats or insults. And as her violator was busy, the headphones took her place.

“That’s it, my little pet. Enjoy your Mistress’ reward. Remember this incredible feeling...This is how I own you.”

“No...Mmmmmnhaaah...Stop it...aaah...please...”

“When you come, you will be a good pet and you’ll scream the name of your Mistress. You will scream “I belong to you, Onee-sama”. Understand.”

“NO ! Please, I beg you, don’t force me to do that !”

“Please who ?”

“Please, Haruka Onee-sama !”

“Ha ha ha, what an eager little pet. You deserve a reward for remembering your place. Come now. Understand.”

With a whimper, she felt the directive override her body and she felt a powerful wave building. Fast. Haruka’s tongue was growing more maddening by the second, and her mind swam with the phrase she was ordered to cry out. For this brief moment, she couldn’t think of anything else. And when the climax finally hit...

“Aaaah...NghaaaaAAH ! I BELONG TO YOU ONEE-SAMA !”

A few seconds later, Tatsuki was left broken, panting on the bed. Haruka came onto her and gave her the sweetest kiss that, in the afterglow, she was all but unable to resist welcoming

“One more thing. You are not allowed to have sex with other people or to masturbate. Understand.”

And here she was, on the rooftop, the following day, Haruka’s voice sweetly talking to her. She understood that bitch’s plan. By themselves, sex and suggestions weren’t much, but together, they insidiously crept inside her mind. Tatsuki was drawn to the memory of her being pleasured and her fake cry of obedience. Whenever she tried to focus on her friends, on home, she heard Haruka’s voice and her thoughts went right back on sex.

Haruka was training Tatsuki to be unable to think about anything but her. By filling the Mystery Girl’s head with thoughts of sex and obedience, however forced, she was molding her. Reshaping her. Tatsuki realized that. She was being trained to love and obsess over Haruka. And when Haruka becomes all Tatsuki ever thinks about, resistance would hardly be an issue. She would be subjugated.

“This is really, really bad.”

The days went by. Skull-numbing classes, relatively calming work for the Student Council, amazing sex with Haruka, and crying herself to sleep in her rundown apartment, unable to relieve herself. The second evening, Haruka gave her the order to fondle herself as she licked her pussy. The third, Haruka took a strap-on and fucked her deeply. Each time, she was forced to scream a vow of submission.

The night after she was fucked, Tatsuki tried to raise Guru Meditation from his crashed state. But though there were signs that the AI was recovering, it didn’t seem it would be back in action anytime soon. And of course, Haruka’s sweet voice lulled her away the entire time.

“You know you want your dear Onee-sama to make love to you again. You can’t wait until tomorrow.”

And she was right. Tatsuki’s pussy had already been domesticated by Haruka. Even if her head was still resisting, her center of pleasure was always buzzing in sweet anticipation, singing for its Mistress to come back. All because she couldn’t touch herself, Tatsuki had lost control over her own libido. The frustration was maddening, and distracted her even further from real thoughts. Haruka’s blanket of words was fast beginning to be her entire universe.

The following day had been just straight miserable. She was wet, yearning, frustrated. She daydreamed about the previous evening. Try as she might to set her mind on other things, her urges were having none of it. The hours of class passed at a snail’s pace. When the clock rang, Tatsuki was filled with a feeling of both liberation and dread. Just like her headphones told her, she desperately needed a good fuck, that much she couldn’t deny. But the sex, however liberating, was only a further step down the road to losing herself.

So she was glad to have her own time to roam around the school grounds, to clear her thoughts a bit. Maybe check how Guru Meditation was doing. Instead...

“Come to the Student Council room now, Tatsuki-chan ! I’m waiting for you...”

What did she want ? It was time for work, surely she wasn’t calling for her with lewd intentions ? Tatsuki groaned at the idea that sex sprang as the first theory about this call. But well, she had to heed it. She made her way to the room...and saw that the usual bustling activity, the Student Council members running left and right with pens and papers, had given way to the sight of an empty room. Empty...save for Haruka.

“Wh...What happened ?” Inquired Tatsuki, confused. “Why are you alone ?”

“I sent them home for the day. I’m having my staff back at the estate take care of things. I could do that every day, of course, but I do have to leave some autonomy to this school.”

Pfft, thought the Mystery Girl. How typical of Haruka, ever the show-off. She walked up to her boss’ desk and sighed.

“So why summon me ?”

“Because I want to check something. Would you kindly lift your skirt for me, Tatsuki-chan ?”

“F...Fucking what ?!” Yelled Tatsuki, shocked.

“Please don’t spoil the mood, I’d like to avoid making this an order.”

The tomboy blushed, but she’d rather do it on her own accord than feeling the master program overpowering her. She lowered her head, and complied. Haruka smiled as she knelt down and saw her panties, wet from excitation.

“My, what a good girl you are...You thought about me all day long, didn’t you ? And you didn’t even pleasure yourself. You know your cute little pussy belongs to me...You have progressed so much. You deserve a big reward !”

Tatsuki would have groaned at the liquid hypocrisy leaking all over those words, but she was a bit too busy freaking the fuck out. She watched the Student Council President go to her desk and rummage in a drawer. She knew by that point that Haruka’s “rewards” were nothing of the sort. And though she knew she had to expect the worst, she didn’t realize things would attain a “fucking syringe” level of worst.

“Hold still now, we can’t risk harming your lovely body. Understand.”

“Shit shit shit shit shit.”

Immobile and helpless, she felt Haruka’s sweet hands grabbing her arm, turning it outwards to reveal her veins, and slowly plunged the needle inside with great precision. Rich, beautiful, highly competent manager, de-facto Goddess of this world...Couldn’t she at least suck at being a nurse ? Sarcasm didn’t last long in Tatsuki’s head, however, as the drug ran into her veins and reached its destination in mere seconds. As the drug took hold, the tomboy felt her body heating up. She had been horny the whole day, but by contrast, the past hours seemed like a swim in a chilly lake in winter. With one or two cryomancers around. Her pussy became a gaping, yearning hole. She felt empty. So desperately empty.

“Like it ? With this medicine, I should be able to train your body in no time at all. By the time we’re finished, you’ll have the perfect pet’s body !”

“W-w-w-what is that thing ?” Tatsuki asked, trembling.

“The only thing you need to be concerned with, my little pet, is how good it will make you feel.”

Haruka laughed softly and took her hand, leading her into the bedroom. Tatsuki didn’t resist, couldn’t resist. She was on fire, and her thoughts were like mere drops in the torrent. She couldn’t even begin to resist the need that now ran through her entire body. Her pussy, her breasts, her lips, her skin, she craved contact everywhere. But as unbelievably excited as she was, she also felt passive and tame. It wasn’t because of the order, that much she knew because Haruka rescinded it when she began to undress her.

“He he he, you must have noticed by then...the aphrodisiac also has a tranquilizing effect.. You must be feeling quite subdued right now...That’s how a pet should feel.”

She kissed her, fondled her softly, and to Tatsuki, it already was like a fireworks display. She moaned and squirmed, delighting in this enhanced feeling of pleasure, craving for more.

“Do you want me to make love to you, Tatsuki-chan ?”

“Yes...Onee...Sama...” Answered Tatsuki with glazed eyes and a soft, submissive voice.

“Why do you want it ?”

“Because...I need it...”

“Ooooh ? Could it be that you like your Onee-sama to do perverted things to you ?”

“Y...Yes...Please, make love to me !”

“Isn’t there something you should be doing right now...?”

“I don’t care, I only want my Onee-samaaaa...!”

“He he he, such a good girl...”

Haruka went to equip her strap-on, and came back to a Tatsuki smiling and panting with anticipation. When she penetrated her, she slid inside without a hint of resistance, as if the fake cock belonged in here. Tatsuki sang with pleasure, a bit of drool spilling on her lips.

“AaaAaa...Onee-sama is making love to me...”

The President began fucking her while taking one of her breasts in her mouth. Tatsuki just let out a trembling, crazed cry. Completely subjugated, she opposed no resistance when voices once again poured through the headphones.

“Don’t worry about anything, little pet, your Mistress takes care of you.”

“It feels wonderful to obey your beautiful Onee-sama.”

“Being a pet means happiness and pleasure.”

Drug or not, Tatsuki could scarcely deny it. She had never felt this good. Her Onee-sama’s dildo was a beacon of light, of delight, and touching her skin conjured an intimacy she had never felt with her friends. It was abandon. Love. A melding. All her life, she had felt a measure of loneliness. She was the stranger, the grumpy one. She belonged to the Mystery Girls but was still alone in some respects. In Haruka’s arms, her body shaken by waves of mind-melting ecstasy, this loneliness was a distant concept. She desired, and she was desired. Her wonderful Onee-sama wanted her to submit, and become hers. And in this storm of pleasure, Tatsuki understood it meant belonging. Being ravished, dominated by Haruka felt like home.

When the climax came, massive, amazing, it didn’t take any order in her mindless state for her to cry...

“I LOVE YOU ONEE-SAMAAAAAA !”

“He he he...I love you too, Tatsuki-chan.”

Haruka continued to make love to her after that, and Tatsuki returned her affections. She kissed her Onee-sama’s delicate lips, suckled on her nipples, gladly sucked on her juice-coated fingers. She cared about nothing but her love for her. Slowly, the aphrodisiac receded, and their sex melted into cuddles. Then, as the first buds of conscious thought began to sprout, Haruka got up and took another syringe.

“Onee-sama...wants more ?” She asked in a high-pitched, breathy voice.

“No, Tatsuki-chan, we had enough lovin’ for today. The pleasure guided your feelings to the right place, and we have to keep them where they are before your thoughts take control.”

Tatsuki hardly flinched this time when Haruka injected her the new drug.

“This is hypnotic medicine. It will keep you nice and dreamy for the next twenty-four hours. Exactly as lost in the afterglow as you are now, subjugated, loving, so cute...It will give time for these proper pet feelings to seep into your body, your brain...Make them feel natural. Listen to the voices, my little pet, and next time you wake up, you’ll feel sooo docile. It will be wonderful.”

“Onee...Sama...” Sighed Tatsuki, drifting off to a mindless half-sleep.

Haruka left, flicking the lights off, and locked the door, leaving Tatsuki in a comfortable darkness, on the warm bed, memories of their wondrous lovemaking swimming back and forth in her mind. She nuzzled against the pillows, smiling, content, unable to get back to the surface. She was deep in the state of docility Haruka had plunged her into, accompanied by the sweet voice of her Onee-sama. It was like being in a womb, being deeply changed by this new paradigm. It felt so good. She drank in the enslaving words of her headphones, accepting the will of her Onee-sama, who now talked constantly. Every second, she thought about her, her lips, her beauty, her power...She felt so helpless, so in love. Her mind was being restructured around Haruka’s worship. She was being reborn around her love for her President. And she loved it.

She spent an entire day there, in the dark, lost in the sensations, content, fulfilled. She had finally fallen asleep when Haruka unlocked the door after her work for the Student Council. With a smile, the beautiful dominatrix looked silently over Tatsuki’s sleeping body. Part of her wanted to let her sleep, but there was another reason why she hesitated to act. There was no guarantee the incubation by hypnotic state worked, at least not to a satisfactory extent. But Haruka had faith in her cute Tatsuki-chan. She walked to the side of the bed, and gently caressed her shoulder. The Mystery Girl squirmed a bit, letting out the moan of those who don’t want to wake up.

But she eventually did, and sat on the bed, groggy, taking in her surroundings, wondering where the fuck she was. Then she saw Haruka, and her eyes opened wide. The President smiled. Those eyes were perfect. Tatsuki was in awe. Transfixed. Enraptured. She looked at every inch of Haruka’s body, her mouth trembling in silent praise. She slowly got on her knees, hands besides them, her eyes lost in Haruka’s. In those once fiery, scornful eyes, only adoration could now be seen. At a complete loss for words, she didn’t utter any. She just stayed there, stunned by the mere sight of the dominatrix.

Then, Haruka extended her hands, gently taking Tatsuki’s head between them, and guiding it downward, forcing her into the universal pose of submission. The tomboy didn’t give a hint of resistance, only shuddering upon being handled. Haruka’s hands then caressed her hair, before her singing voice finally broke the silence.

“Absolute submission is the best feeling you’ve ever had...Isn’t it, my little pet ?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Tatsuki knew this was true. There were no more fear, or doubt, or pain. She knew she could never be free again. Even with her eyes down on the ground, she still saw her Onee-sama. Smelled her delicate flowery perfume. She was her new foundation, her very center of gravity. She felt no drive, no agency of her own. Haruka Onee-sama’s will was both absolute and the only will that existed in her. Tatsuki felt absolutely, utterly subjugated, alive only to love and please her Mistress, and she knew she was now too simple a soul for pain to reach her. Besides Onee-sama, there was nothing, and Onee-sama was perfect.

Suddenly, Onee-sama grabbed her head again, and this time forced her upwards, pulling her into a kiss. As their tongues intertwined, Tatsuki exploded with joy. The word “Onee-sama” fired in her mind in rapid succession. This was paradise. When the kiss ended, her once proud face grinned like a happy idiot.

“There you are...A true human pet, nothing in your world besides me...How lucky you are to experience that feeling...Aah, you let yourself be tamed in no time at all, didn’t you ?”

“No...I’ve become a pet easily, he he...” Tatsuki giggled dreamily. “Not hard at all...”

“Don’t feel bad, with the master command I was basically playing on “Ha ha ha, noob” difficulty. I could have subjugated you fair and square, but I love you so much, Tatsuki-chan. I wanted you for like a month ago.”

“I wish you could have abducted me a month ago, Onee-sama...”

“But I didn’t choose a year’s time for nothing. Now that you are unable to think of anything but me, I am going to re-educate you. Turn you into a being of my creation. Until then, you won’t have to pretend anymore. No more classes. No more time away from me. You will be with me for every second of the coming year. Sounds good ?”

“Amazing, Mistress.”

* * *

It wasn’t until weeks later that Guru Meditation finally recovered from the logic shock. As he rebooted its peripherals, he was dismayed to realize he was in an unknown, if decidedly Japanese place, and more importantly, the hosting bracelet wasn’t on Tatsuki’s wrists. Where was she ? What had happened to her ?

“Not good. Beep. Performing satellite scan. Beep. No, satellite GHK-5178, I don’t have time for net-sex. Beep. Somebody needs my help. Beep. Downloading municipal map. Beep. Downloading biosignal data. Beep. Hey, I’m just across the street from that school. Tatsuki can’t be far. Beep.”

“Closer than you think.”

A thin sliding door did its thing, revealing Tatsuki, smiling.

“You sure took your time.”

“Tatsuki ! Shit, for a minute I thought you were in trouble.”

“Nonsense, G-med. This is my homeland.”

The tomboy took the comlink and held it in her hands. She then whistled, and got out of the room.

“So, huh...Beep. How are you doing ? What is this place ? Beep.”

“Great, thanks for asking. And it’s the Hitachi estate, of course. We were going there before you crashed.”

“Beep. Oh, yeah, that’s right; Beep.”

“Right now, I’m training. We have still a good eleven months before going back to the cartoon world, so Onee-sama is making me more powerful. In fact, you’re lucky to be back in action today, we were about to begin my transformation !”

“Beep. Huh...what transformation ?”

She only giggled and kept walking. Guru Meditation realized that things weren’t as reassuring as he originally suspected. Tatsuki was giddy and laid back, and while it was objectively desirable, it wasn’t like her. But he could only watch as she carried him to another room that wouldn’t be out of place in a Sengoku era period piece.

“It was nothing, Onee-sama !” Happily chirped Tatsuki. “It was just Bettina’s AI reactivating.”

“Oh, I see. We can proceed then. Undress.”

Tatsuki left her comlink on a table, and began to remove her clothing as ordered. Asking if she felt alright crossed Guru Meditation’s mind for a moment, but he found to be actually okay with the situation. The Mystery Girl’s body was still lean and mean, but less threatening than before, and it radiated with the beauty of a young woman in love. Shortly after that, the gracious President took a small glowing orb out of a small but intricately ornate chest, then handed it to Tatsuki.

“This is an artifact chock-full of spiritual power. If you crush it, your new spiritual identity will cross over to the physical realm.”

“Right ! I can’t let Mistress’ efforts go to waste.”

“Beeep. Hey, hey, hey, what’s this shit Tatsuki ? Mistress ? New spiritual identity ? Beep.”

“Oh, didn’t she tell you ?” Mockingly said Haruka. “Tatsuki is now my loyal servant. So I changed her character, and turned her into a dragon from the spirit realm bound to my will. If I return her to the cartoon world, I want her to be powerful...”

“Beep. You...You’re working with Skull, aren’t you ? It’s just like with Thorn ! You give the 1% a bad name, lady ! Beep.”

“Whatever you choose to believe, Tatsuki-chan is mine for shaping, and tatsu means dragon in our language, so I found it fitting. Go on, my pet.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Deaf to Guru Meditation’s cries of reason, Tatsuki crushed the orb in her bare hands, and a blinding pale blue light came rushing from it, enveloping her.

“Beep. Tatsuki, noooo !”

The Mystery Girl gasped as she was lifted in the air. She was visible through the light, though faintly, like a ghostly apparition through a veil. On her silhouette, though, the shadow of a long, serpentine dragon seemed to appear, almost as a mere flicker. Then, suddenly, Tatsuki let out an exhilarated cry and spread her limbs. Spikes sprouted from her shoulders, piercing her skin. A thick and pointy tail started to form at the base of her spine, backward horns appeared on her head, and hard, thick scales of the color of the full moon began to cover the outward parts of her limbs, as well as the entirety of her tail. Her shape remained unmistakably human, but partly covered in a rigid armor. Finally, her fingers and toes were turned into claws, and under a minute, her transformation was complete. She was no longer human.

“How...How amazing, Mistress ! I feel like my true self again !”

“Yes, you are wonderful, my pet. A true dragon girl, like you were always meant to be.”

She knelt in submission before Haruka, her now fearsome form subjugated by the diva. Guru Meditation elected not to look when she ordered the poor Tatsuki to “thank her”. Eleven months left ? Even now, nothing was left of the Mystery Girl’s mightiest warrior.