The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In Dreams

By antiwidow All Rights Reserved

Her pigtails dangled in front of her face, the bright green ribbons at their ends brushing the hardwood floor. She’d never seen their home from this perspective and the oddness of it added to her fear and excitement.

“I’m sorry sweetie but this is for your own good. You are never to talk back to your mother or me like that again. If you do, you’ll get the same again.”

She felt the blood rushing to her head as she hung over her father’s knees. There was an uncomfortable pressure behind her eyes and a hot itch radiating from between her legs. She squirmed trying to bring that itch in contact with the rough fabric of Daddy’s trousers and then she heard the deep whirr of the switch.

She heard the strike but instead of the dreadful pain she’d expected a tangle of erotic excitement, heat and satisfaction radiated from the point of impact.

She groaned as she felt her father’s monster grow beneath her. She squirmed more energetically and the switch struck again. The cheeks of her face felt as hot as those of her adolescent bottom. She was panting and moaning, hoping that her father would take it as a sign of her discomfort.

The switch struck again and then again and she went higher and higher with each cut. Until finally her virgin pussy erupted in a pleasure so profound that it changed the shape of her soul.

She dropped from her father’s knees onto her own. She tore at his zipper pulling his manhood free before he had a chance to react. The thing was huge, wrinkled and gray in color almost like an elephant’s trunk.

Fear gripped her as she heard her father moan and saw the huge fangs dripping saliva as her father’s monster lunged at her throat.

* * *

She awoke panting and nearly hysterical. Sitting up she felt the sweat running between her breasts. Her heart pounded hard enough that she could feel it behind her eyes, the nightmare image of fangs and lust still burning there.

Swinging her long legs out from the bed clothes she felt her breasts move against each other. The movement brought her attention to her long hard nipples. She could feel her pulse throbbing there as well.

The cool air from the ceiling fan revealed that she had soaked the lower half of her nightgown, along with the sheets. Groaning she rose and staggered into the bathroom.

The bright lights helped to clear the after images of the nightmare from her eyes. She splashed water on her face and stripped off the soaked panties and nightgown. The site of her nudity in the mirror brought the images rushing back. Turning she inspected her back and buttocks. There was nothing but smooth flawless skin and a small beauty mark high on her left thigh.

Placing her hands on the sink she willed her heart to slow and looked into her own blue eyes. “It’s a good face.” She thought. “Marc always said I was the image what’s her name. Why can’t I remember? Christ, help me. The only name I can think of is Slut!”

She grabbed a terry cloth robe and cinched it about her slender waist as she headed out to check on Connor. Cracking his door she peeked in on him. He was sleeping on his back, the angelic expression of untroubled youth on his handsome features.

She smiled and felt the tears well up in her eyes. “God, he’s so beautiful.” She thought as she quietly closed his door. “Why is this happening to me?”

* * *

She heard her nipple rings rattle on the hardwood floor as her master pounded into her from behind. She moaned deep in her throat as his huge cock stretched her tiny anus. She relished the mix of burning pain and burning pleasure.

“You were always tight here Slut. “He chuckled as he slapped her upturned ass. “But you always cum don’t you?”

She gripped the chain that led to her leash with both hands crying out, “YES MASTER, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD. I LIVE FOR YOUR COCK, PLEASE, PLEASE, HARDER MASTER, USE ME!”

He quickened his pace, slamming into her with wet smacking sounds. She felt her orgasm grow, starting with a tingling behind her knees that rushed up her inner thighs until it radiating out explosively from her slut pussy.

Her head shot up as she howled out her passion. She could see the desperate lust on her face in the old fashion wall mirror in front of her as she climaxed. Her pussy clinched and spewed liquid. She saw the grimace of pleasure on Connor’s young face as he emptied himself into her as she climaxed.

* * *

She started when Connor walked into the kitchen. She’d been deep in thought and hadn’t heard him approach. “Oh you frightened me Sweetheart!”

Her son just shrugged his broad shoulders and ran a hand through a mop of dark hair. “Sorry Mom. What’s for breakfast?”

“The usual, beacon and eggs, there’s coffee made. Help yourself.” She pulled the sash of her robe tighter suddenly aware that she was naked beneath it.

Connor poured some coffee and sat at the breakfast nook. His boxers rode up his muscular thighs and she found herself staring. He scratched his balls absently as he scanned the paper, briefly revealing the size of what was under his shorts.

She felt herself go wet.

The toaster pinged and brought her back to reality. She grabbed the toast and started buttering it, thankful for the burning pain in her fingertips that distracted her from the burning sensation between her legs.

Placing the plate in front of him, she kissed his cheek, taking in the smell of him with a deep breath. She closed her eyes but then felt her own moisture begin to run down the inside of her leg.

Panicked she dashed from the room explaining that she had to get about her day.

A hundred strokes of her hairbrush and her long auburn locks glistened as they cascaded over her creamy shoulders. Her workout had helped her burn off the evil desires along with the guilt.

She dressed for shopping. During her morning run she’d made up her mind that she would change her life. “I need a man.” She reaffirmed silently. “I’ve been without too long. Marc has been gone for six years and I’m suffering for it. ”

She strolled through the mall, her heels clicking on the slate tiles as her dress swished about her knees. She felt liberated and purposeful for the first time since the dreams had started. “Something sexy,” she thought gazing into the shop window.

The shop girl gushed. “Oh Miss O’Hara, you’re one of my favorite actresses. How do you keep so young?”

She fixed the little ditz with a firm smile. “I’m not her, dear. Now I’d like to try on that little black number in the window. Please.”

A group of young professional women milled about the gourmet coffee bar as she passed. She was struck by their boyish figures and lack of style. But suddenly felt like a character out of a 50’s sitcom and wondered how am I going to attract a man with all that lithe competition about?

The dress looked fabulous. She twirled in front of Connor aware that the tops of her stockings were showing. “How do I look?” She asked.

“Wow, you look really hot, Mom. What’s up?”

“Your Aunt Carol’s in the city and we’re going bar hoping, Honey. Don’t wait up!”

* * *

“Coral, I’m uncomfortable in this place. All these men look like they’re my son’s age.”

Carol shook her blonde tresses and sipped her cocktail. “Don’t be an old lady, Donna. These guys are all over 21 and Connor just looks older than he really is. Besides, this is the best place to pick up men in the city. There are more MILF hunters here, than you could shake a stick at.”

“MILF?”

Her sister rolled her big blues and chuckled. “Shit, you are out of it. A MILF! M-I-L-F, Mother I’d Like to Fuck and with those two puppies on display like that, the boys will be ready to play.”

She suddenly became aware of all the attention that she was gathering. Self assured smiles and frank stares focused on her ample cleavage. She suddenly felt cold and vulnerable.

Her attention was dragged back to her sister as Carol said. “Hi Brad. This is my big sister, Donna.”

Looking up there was a tall good looking young man in a Brooks Brother’s suit without a tie, sipping a martini and smiling down at her. “Big sister, it’s a pleasure to meet you Donna.”

She hated him instantly and fixed him with that cold blue stare that she’d inherited from her Irish grandmother, then smiled and said. “Did you forget to shave Brad?”

He actually took a step back, which pleased her immensely. But he recovered smoothly and said. “Some of the girls here like it a little rough.” Then looking at Carol her asked. “Care to dance?”

Out on the dance floor Carol was putting on quite a show and it was obvious that the male population of the club approved immensely. Donna glared at her sister and thought “What a slut”, then reflected. “Maybe it’s just in the genes.”

Finishing her wine she grabbed her purse and stood. Carol was well into her second dance and showed no signs of slowing down.

Donna called a cab and left.

Connor was still up when she walked in. “Early night?” He asked.

She hung her head and replied, “I guess I’m just not ready for the dating scene. At least not the same one your aunt likes.”

“Mom you’re only 33. There are plenty of guys that would kill to date you.”

“I know Hon. I was getting plenty of attention, I just didn’t want it. It felt… wrong.”

He just nodded smiling like he knew something about it. His confidence suddenly seemed offensive and extremely attractive at the same time. She felt herself flush and turned toward her rooms. “Goodnight Connor.”

* * *

She was on her knees with the bodice of her gown ripped away and her breasts bared for her captors whip. She struggled with the rough rope that bound her wrists behind her. She tried to stand but the rope at her throat kept her fast to the mast of the old sailing ship.

The shadowy figure approached. She saw the glint of silver on the handle of the whip he carried so casually. “You need to be learnin your place Lassie. Now open that pretty mouth and take young Brad in it or it’ll ten more on those proud tittles.”

The whip uncoiled and she saw its cruel length in the ship lantern’s dim light. Her stomach knotted in terror. She caught the sight of a huge erect penis in the corner of her eye but was unable to take her attention from the whip.

Suddenly the coil was pulled from the weak light, in preparation for a strike. She gasped and turning her head took Brad’s penis in her mouth. She felt it swell in her mouth and her terror fade as it did. She sucked gently, gratefully, lovingly and pushed her head forward as far as the rope would allow. Her pussy erupted in flaming desire again as she looked up into her tormentors eyes.

Connor looked down at her with a cruel smile.

* * *

Carol called, feigning indifference about being deserted the night before. “You missed a good time Sis. Brad had a friend, a real Middle Eastern prince. Old collage roommate or something. He has the longest, thickest eyelashes you ever saw and they weren’t his best feature!”

Donna lay back in the lounge chair and felt her new bikini pull tighter into the crack of her ass. She grabbed the mimosa and sipped. “I hated it there Carol. I saw all those drooling lechers and I just felt so alone. I didn’t really mind the attention but it just seemed wrong somehow.”

“The attention of horny young men felt wrong? Honey you need to get laid, badly.” Carol scoffed.

The fabric of the tiny red bikini was pulled up tight into her pussy and rubbing against her clitoris. She left herself beginning to respond to the stimulation and answered, “You’re right about that. Sex is all I can think about. It’s changing everything about me.”

“What do you mean?”

“Everything, you should see this new bathing suit I picked up. There is nothing to it.

A measure of concern tainted Carol’s voice. “Donna, that doesn’t sound like you at all.”

“Yeah it’s smaller that your pink one.”

“No!”

“And then there are these dreams, every night and every morning I wake up and the bed is soaked.”

“Tell me about them.” Carol’s excitement and interest were all too evident.

“Maybe tomorrow, I’ve got to get dinner ready and that conversation will be a long one.”

* * *

The dungeon was filled with grinning men. Their lust created a fog in the air that couldn’t be seen but was there none the less. She stood on the platform naked except for the collar, her high heels and the silly ruffled pink socks.

“A real American beauty gentleman, ready to be broken. She’ll train easily I assure you.” He tugged at the leash and she glared her hatred at him.

The whip master took a step forward and she quickly lowered he eyes and placed her hands behind her neck.

“Look at those perfect breasts, Gentleman.” The auctioneer exclaimed with a flourish. “And see…” He ran his hand between her legs causing her to gasp and quiver. “See how wet. Just the threat of the whip and she could take on every man in this room.”

She stared straight ahead with her chin raised but felt the flush of shame wash across her chest. “Oh Christ help me. It’s true.” She thought.

“Aha! We have a bidder. Wonderful Prince Ahmed, a splendid bid. Am I offered more?”

She looked up to see who he was. A tall silhouette, in a white turban, her heart beat harder, louder, drowning out the pleas of the auctioneer for more bidding. She wanted to run to new owner, to kneel at his feet. “Please take me from this awful place, Master.” She thought.

A hood descended over her eyes and her hands were shackled behind her. She felt a tug on her leash and followed, walking cautiously. A strong hand took her arm and guided her down the platform stairs.

A slight pressure on her leash kept her headed in the right direction. They walked together for a while and then she felt the sun’s warmth on her skin. “Outside,” she thought, “How long has it been? Are we in a public place? I don’t hear voices.”

A car door opened and she was gently assisted inside. The leather of the seats was warm and she leaned back and let her head rest against the seatback, as the door closed.

She felt him sit next to her and the car start. He started talking but not to her, on the phone perhaps, in a language she didn’t understand. He stopped and they rode together in silence for a while.

She felt his hand stroke her breast and she shuddered. She spread her legs wide, thankful that they’d shaved her that morning. His hand traveled down across the slight curve of her stomach and then between her legs. She lifted herself off the seat ever so slightly to allow his hand free access to her nether regions.

He rolled her clitoris between his fingers. She felt her blood pressure soar until there was a ringing in her ears. He slipped a finger into her anus and she came, gasping and shuddering.

She recovered her breath enough to thank him for his ownership and rescue.

Connor said, “You’re welcome Mom. I had to spend everything I’ve saved from my allowance. But you are definitely worth it”

* * *

Connor jumped up from the table and started clearing.

Donna complained. “That was quick, Honey.”

“Sorry Mom, it was delicious but I’ve got to rush. I’ve got a hot date. She’s driving over and will here any minute.”

Something with claws gripped her heart. “She drives?”

Connor beamed at her and laughed. “Yeah, Cara got her license last year. I just have a thing for older women.”

Her feelings bounced about her like a Looney Tune character, never settling long enough to really examine. She sat there until she heard the comical beep outside the window.

Connor burst from the kitchen and scampered out the front door, with a happy. “Wish me luck”.

Donna stumbled to the window not bothering to pull down the leather mini that had ridden up high enough to show her tiny blue panties. She was in time to see him greet his date. The girl was beautiful with straight blonde hair to her shoulders, Nordic features and long legs that were shamelessly exposed by the tight white mini-dress.

“An all American beauty,” She thought as they pulled away. “No chest to speak off, though.” Looking down at her own braless tits she was surprised to find her hands cupping them.

* * *

She was in the kitchen cooking beacon and gasped as a bit of beacon fat splattered on her bare left nipple. The burning sensation caused her nipple to swell and her cunt to start dripping. She felt his large hands run up the inside of her thighs and she spread her legs in anticipation of his touch.

Hearing his zipper she arched her back thankful for the ridiculously high heels she wore. He entered her slowly and when he has fully embedded whispered in her ear. Good morning Mother.

She felt another small burn from the beacon frying just below her hanging tits. She pushed back slowly and wondered what would happen if she let her nipples dip into the hot grease.

He took a handful on her hair and turned her toward the side counter. He drove into her brutally and she felt her climax roar up the back of her legs and explode. She shuddered and lost control of her arms. They fluttered about the countertop spastically looking for something to grasp.

She felt a warm lassitude radiate from between her legs as he whispered again. “I said good morning, Slut.”

She smiled sleepily up at him, her cheek still pressed against the granite counter top. “Good morning Master.”

She felt his hand slide beneath her and cup her breast as she lifted her head. Morning sunlight forced her to close her eyes and she basked in the red glow of her eyelids as it mirrored the glow from between her legs.

* * *

Rolling onto her back she realized that her feet were tangled in her bed clothes and thought, Connor will want my legs spread and my cunt available. She flutter kicked her way out of the sheets and spread her legs invitingly. She stretched, feeling wonderfully and said. “Thank you Mas…”

Another dream, but this one was so real and not really a nightmare at all. She squirmed on her bed happily and ran her hand over her breast and down over her throbbing pussy.

Her fingers came away wet with her juices and she sucked on one as she contemplated the new day. “It’s in the fucking genes.” She repeated. “I’m a complete slut and I guess that I was born that way.” Bouncing out of bed she strutted to the shower, hips swaying provocatively.

Hearing his mother’s footsteps above, Connor hurriedly shut down Uncle Henry’s machine and covered it with the old tarp before leaving the basement.

She felt radiant as she cooked breakfast. The hiss and crackle of the beacon brought a happy sexy smile to her full lips. From behind her Connor said. “Nice outfit Mom! What’s on for this morning?”

She turned with blue fire in her eyes. The skimpy little peasant blouse worn off the shoulders showed plenty of cleavage and left her stomach exposed. The tan shorts were an inch short of her navel and showed plenty of leg. The three inch heels were a bit much but she loved the way they turned out her ankle and pushed her ass up.

Connor looked her up and down approvingly. “Very nice!” He exclaimed as he shuffled over to the coffee station. “Is there some new man in the neighborhood that you want to stun?

She continued her pose, feeling the delicious moisture begin to gather between her legs. She managed, with some effort, to sound urbane. “You’re the only man in my life, Honey. I’m just tired of those old house dresses.”

He sat and looked up at her smiling. “Well I like it. Is that beacon I smell? Can I have some?”

She scooped up the beacon and piled it on top of the scrambled eggs, then cat walked across the kitchen. She set the plate in front of him making sure he got a good look at her dangling tits as she bent over the table.

He smiled again boyishly and thanked her.

“Anything for my Lord and Master,” She answered breezily. She could feel his eyes on her ass as she swayed from the room.

* * *

He relaxed in the big recliner a few feet away holding her leash nonchalantly in his left hand. He beckoned her next violator to come forward with a friendly smile on his face.

“Ass up Mom, Billy likes a nice tight asshole and I told him that yours is the best.”

Her heart swells with pride as she forces her ass higher while pressing her tits into the carpet, while the unseen teenager behind her buries himself to the hilt in a single thrust. She moans deep in her throat but keeps her eyes glued adoringly to her Master. “How many are there?” She wonders.

Suddenly she’s cuming again. She feels the wet spray on her legs and hears it patter on the carpet. An adolescent voice behind her groans “FUCK, SHE’S MILKING MY COCK, OH FUCK, I’M CUMINGGGGGGG!”

Her vision clears and her eyes fill with happy tears as she sees the pride on her son’s handsome face.

* * *

The afternoon nap had been marvelous and she had decided that she’d have one every day. But she’d need to buy more sheets.

“What are you reading Connor?” an element of annoyance crept into her tone. She’d been sitting across from him, in the den for an hour and had given him plenty of opportunity to see that she wasn’t wearing panties.

He hadn’t paid any attention to her at all.

He looked up from the old leather bound tablet and answered, “Uncle Henry’s manuscript.”

She shook her head. “But it’s in German!”

“Yeah, but I can read it pretty well. I aced German last year, remember?”

“He’s so smart, just like his dad”, she thought. “I’ll bet he’s hung like his father too. God I miss those fat ten inches.”

She stretched and shook her shoulders causing her braless tits to sway enticingly under her blouse. Again getting no real reaction from her son, she declared herself tired and headed to her bed and perhaps more dreams.

Connor heard the bed above his head creek and flipped on the old machine. The vacuum tubes glowed warmly and the soft buzzing grew to a single low note. Adjusting the dials he brought the two needles together. He opened Uncle Henry’s manuscript and picked up the old fashion microphone. “Sluts need to be controlled and punished. You are the daughter of Count Monroe… ”

* * *

She swept over the lawns her dress billowing about her. Her young cousins fluttered about her like chicks about a mother hen. “This way my little devils.” She laughed as she ushered them toward the garden house.

The three young ladies and the two young men knelt at her feet amid the old oiled mahogany and Asian tapestries. The afternoon sun created dazzling halos about Beverly and Becky’s blonde tresses. She said. “Now my young friends, what game would you care for this fine afternoon?”

Brash young Tom was, as usual, the first to speak. “We want a showing Auntie.”

“She waved her fan in front of her face and pretended to be shocked. “Really Tomas, I’m sure that these young ladies would rather a less dramatic game. Perhaps hide and seek?”

The girls were jumping in place as Becky proclaimed, “No Auntie D, a showing please it’s what we all want!”

She feigned a swoon and answered. “Oh very well, Beverly dear come help me with this bodice.”

The young beauty flew at her in a frenzy of sun lit golden tresses and determination. She soon had her aunt’s dress half off and her substantial breasts exposed.

Donna looked about at her young charges as they stared with big childlike eyes and opened mouths. “Get moving you little imps, I’m not doing this by myself.” She snapped.

There was a flurry of activity and she found herself surrounded by excited adolescent nudity. She laughed and pointed at Tom’s rampant manhood. “Why Tom, you’ve gown to magnificence since last summer and William you’re almost a match for your older brother. Girls, do bring our two young stallions to full stature. Use those pretty mouths as I’ve taught you.”

The torrent of young flesh raged about her creating a happy din of gasps and cries of pleasure. She found herself on her knees with pretty young Kimberly’s face between her legs and little William’s delightful cock between her lips. Her own orgasm approached as she felt Tom’s substantial tool press against her bumhole.

“Oh Tom, you naughty boy! Carefully now and have Becky lick about it, Dear.”

Kimberly lay naked and stared up as her brother thrust repeatedly into her lovely aunt. The dark young beauty’s hair was soaked from her Auntie’s first spend. Then her own cries blended with those of both her brothers’ as William drove himself into her tight little pussy.

There was a loud rumbling, like thunder close by and suddenly father was standing huge in the doorway, the afternoon sun, at his back, making his features indistinct except for the halo of bright white about his wig. He uncoiled the snake whip and the braided tips fell into a pool of sunlight at his feet.

“Sluts need to be controlled and punished.” He boomed.

“Delightful!” She thought as she anticipated the first strike. “He’ll be insatiable tonight.”

* * *

“Connor, would you be upset if I went topless today? I don’t want tan lines with my new dress.” She pulled off the top of her bikini without waiting for an answer. She jiggled her substantial breasts at her son and said, “Not bad for an old lady, huh?”

Connor looked over his sunglasses and said, “Beautiful, but what if someone came over? They’d find out what a complete slut you’ve become.”

She looked at him with mock alarm. “You think I’m a complete slut?”

“Yep, complete.” He smiled and went back to his uncle’s old journal.

She pouted and replied with a slight wine in her voice. “Well I can’t help it. It’s in the genes. Your Aunt Carol is just as big a slut as I am.” Then she smiled seductively, “She’s between apartments and coming to spend some time with us, you know.”

“Fine,” he said nonchalantly then added. “You know Uncle Henry was a genius, a century ahead of his time.”

She shivered at his memory. “I always found him a bit creepy. But your grandmother worshiped him.” She furrowed be brow and asked, “Don’t you like sluts?”

Carol showed up an hour later and packed for a world cruise. She hugged her nephew remarking on how much he’d grown, then asked, “Where’s your mother?”

“She’s out by the pool.” Connor answered while admiring his aunt. “A midsized version of Mom,” He smiled and thought. “Same features and build just scaled down a bit. Well one thing at a time.”

“Take my bags into your Mom’s room, Honey. I’ll be sleeping with her. Oh take that look of your face. She’s been having bad dreams and I want to help her is all.”

Still smiling Connor began to wrestle her things toward the Master Suite.

“Topless, in front of your son? Jesus Donna!”

“Connor doesn’t mind. He hardly notices, in fact. And don’t give me that holier than thou crap. You spend half your time at topless beaches.”

“Yeah, but not in front of my fifteen year old son!”

“No, in front of some other mothers’ fifteen year old sons. Get off my case, Carol.”

“Alright, alright, No harm, no foul I guess. What about the dreams?”

Donna felt her nipples harden and answered in a sultry contralto. “Not nearly so bad now, very erotic though. I’m still waking up soaked, but feeling marvelous.”

Carol sat cross legged at her sister’s side. She looked up with a conspiratorial smile. “Details, details,” She giggled.

* * *

He had her hands bound behind her back before she even woke up. By the time she was aware that something was wrong he was smoothing the tape over her mouth.

“I’ve waited so long for this Sis,” He whispered in her ear. “All the guys on the team say that you’re the hottest girl on the squad and I’m going to be the first to find out, but not the last, big sister, not by a long shot. The whole defense is coming over right after Mom and Dad leave. We’ll have the whole day and you’re going to show them how much you really support the team.”

He took his time ripping her nightgown and panties off. She cried and resisted the best she could until she heard the front door slam. Suddenly she felt resigned but not afraid. A warm sensuousness crept over her as her brother ran his hands over her up thrust tits and tweaked her long pink nipples.

His hand glided over her hard abdomen and over her shaved mons. All the girls on the squad kept their pussies bare. It was a tradition that had started long before she’d joined.

His fingers slipped into her slit and he smiled evilly as he brought her own wetness to her face. He rolled her over onto her stomach carelessly. Biceps as big around as her thighs flexed easily as he stuffed his thumb into her wet hole and lifted her ass in he air.

“Stay on you knees slut while I get these off.”

Defiantly she rolled onto her side a kicked at his legs. With his workout pants halfway down, he lost his balance and sat down on the floor heavily.

The cruel smile deepened. “Thanks for that Donna. I was feeling a little guilty about this but you’ve fixed that.”

Her angry glare changed to awestruck fear as he stood bringing his cock to the same level as her head. It was almost a foot long and as big around as a beer can. She felt her pussy tighten reflexively.

Again he pushed her on her stomach and shoved his hand between her legs. This time he forced his thumb through the tight ring of her anus and several fingers into her pussy before lifting her to her knees again.

She squealed indignantly and struggled until he swatted her ass with his big meaty hand. The blow seemed to travel up her spine and explode behind her eyes. She felt the fight pour out of her to be replaced by a feeling of warm liquid submission.

He was awkward as he inserted himself into her. She felt disconnected, as if these outrages were happening to someone else and she was simply an interested witness. She felt herself stretch to accommodate him and wondered how much more he was going to stuff into her before she ran out of room or he ran out of cock.

There was a dull pain as he smashed into her womb. She groaned as her brother started to saw in and out of her. He grunted like a pig as he pounded her defenseless young pussy. Her detachment began to melt under the heat building inside her. Soon she was groaning in syncopation to his thrusts.

He swatted her ass, not as hard as the first time, and she climaxed. His thrusts into her were now accompanied by a humiliating slurping sound and a wet slap of her ass connecting with his thighs.

It seemed to last forever and she realized that he had stopped moving and it was her that was fucking him, pushing pack on his fat dick and moaning like a whore.

“Oh Sis you’re going to make a great little mascot for the team. That’s it, don’t slow down, you fucking slut.” He swatted her again and she picked up her pace, squeezing her vaginal muscles rhythmically as she fucked back on her younger brother’s magnificent cock.

He took his thumb and drove it into her ass again and began pump it in and out in a strange counter rhythm to her own movements. She came again and felt her spend running down her legs.

“Shit you’re a wet bitch,” He cried. I’m going fill you slut pussy any second now, Sis. You’re so fucking hot and tight. YEAH, YEAH, TAKE IT YOU FUCKING SLUT.”

She felt his cum splashing against her insides and climaxed again sympathetically. Her pussy milked his cock of its last drops as her eyes closed in ecstasy.

He collapsed on top of her back and she felt her legs strain under his weight. Thankfully he rolled off of her and sat on the side of the bed as he removed the tape from her wrists.

She rolled onto her back, pulling the tape from her mouth and smiling broadly up at him said with a throaty laugh, “Get up Connor and let me get cleaned up. Your teammates will be here any minute.”

* * *

“Hay wake up Donna, You’ve flooded the bed again. God what a squirter you are. I should get you some diapers.”

She groaned as she reluctantly struggled to return to the real world. “Oh Shit Carol. I came like a volcano. What time is it?”

It’s 5:33AM and your lava is all over everything, including me. Do you remember the dream?

“Oh yeah, it was so intense. I was tied up and being raped from behind by my little brother. I must have come a dozen times. I can still feel that giant cock in me.”

“We don’t have a brother, Donna.” Carol said in a small voice.

“I know that. It was a dream! In it, I had a bother, a huge football player. He tossed me about like a toy. I loved it.”

Carol looked at her sister in the beginnings of the day’s light. She hung her head and asked softly, “Was it Connor?”

Donna looked back shocked. “How did you know?”

Carol shivered and answered, “Because I had the same dream.”

“It’s been three weeks Carol. It can’t be that hard to find an apartment.” Donna stormed. “Besides I know you’re trying to seduce my son, you incestuous sex starved slut!”

“Fuck off Donna!” Carol snapped. “We’ve both been after him and you know it. Look at that outfit! You’d be arrested it you wore that out of the house.”

Donna switched from furious harpy to seductive vixen as though a toggle had been thrown. “Do you like it? I got it at the fetish shop down town. It’s PVC and it feels marvelous.”

Carol frowned, intimidated by her sister’s magnificent figure. The tight PVC squeezed her already tiny waist and thrust out her tits making them look even bigger. “She’s a walking wet dream.” She thought and then giggled.”

Donna saw he sister smile and whispered conspiratorially. “I got you something too!”

* * *

The Whip Mistress was relentless. She’d been working on both of them for what seemed to be hours. “Go on! Fuck her you stupid blonde bimbo or I’ll start on those over sized melons of yours.”

Carol picked up her pace, even though she felt close to exhaustion. She drove the huge lumpy dildo that was mounted in the strap-on, to its hilt and then withdrew. The fiendish device triggered the vibrating pad that was pressed against her clit and pushed her toward another all consuming orgasm.

Mistress switched her attention to Donna and boomed. “No one gave you permission to cum Mommy Slut. If I see one dribble from that whore’s cunt of yours, I’ll blister your fat ass so badly that you won’t be able to sit for a year.”

* * *

Connor watched the dials closely and listened to the cries of the women in the bedroom above. The red needle was bouncing close to the red line so he dialed down it closer to base setting. “Can’t have them waking up just now,” he thought.

* * *

Their torment continued into the night. The two slaves pleaded for some relief, either from the whip of the denial of their orgasms. Donna felt like her head would explode and screamed. “Please Mistress, I’ll be such a good slut for you. I’ll do anythinggggg. Aaaaaagggh!”

The Whip mistress just smiled and whipped the slaves’ orgasms away again. “No pleasure for you two until your Master commands it. Do you hear me slaves? No orgasms until He says so! Now let’s try a little anal, hmmm?”

* * *

“Well at least the sheets are dry. God Donna that was brutal! Who the fuck do you think she was?”

Donna just sobbed uncontrollably.

Carol felt her heart go out to her older sister. “Oh Honey, I know it was intense but you can’t let it destroy you. Here let me make you feel better, to hell with the sheets.”

She reversed position in the bed and glued her mouth to her sister’s plump pussy. It wasn’t long before she felt a tongue on her own clit.

They let their raising passion drive the trauma of the dreams away as they pushed closer and closer to the satisfaction that seemed always just seconds away.

“Fuck, Shit, Piss, Damn”, Carol yelled and rolled off the bed. She looked at her sister lying naked on she sheets, her brilliant red hair splayed over the white pillowcase, her magnificent body covered in sweat.

Carol fixed her sister with an angry stare. “Why can’t we cum, Donna? It’s been almost a week.”

Donna lifted herself to her elbows causing her breasts to wobble enticingly. She looked up at the statuesque blonde, tears filling her blue eyes and said as a matter of fact. “Because, Connor hasn’t told us we can.”

Connor lifted his glasses again and said. “What am I going to do with you two? I can’t keep you in anything decent. I’ve been afraid to answer the door for weeks.”

His mother and aunt regarded him with smoky eyes from their places on the couch. They lifted their Champaign glasses toward him and crossed their legs at the same time, like some choreographed introduction to a dance. The movement caused their tits to jiggle beneath their transparent black baby dolls.

His mother cocked her high heel at him and said. “Too bad Stud. Maybe you’ll have to punish us.”

His blonde aunt nodded, shivered and looked at him hopefully.

He shook his head and started to leave.

Connor, don’t leave.” There was a twinge of panic in his mother’s voice.

As if on cue they stood, pulled off the scant nighties and posed in just their thongs and heels. “Yes, stay and have some Champaign with us.” His aunt exclaimed. “It’s party time!”

“I don’t think…” He started to say.

“Let’s sit out by the pool!” Carol exclaimed. “It’s a really warm night. Here Connor, take my glass and escort your sexy mother to the pool. I’ll get another bottle of bubbly.” As she wiggled from the room Connor was struck by the perfection of her ass as it swayed through the door, marred only by a small triangular patch of the black thong at the top of her cheeks and a small yellow tattoo of Tweedy Bird on her right one.

His mother stood and held out her hand shyly. He took it and she giggled pressing her stiff nipple into his bicep. Once seated at the pool bar she drew up her legs again and stared into his eyes longingly.

“You’re so beautiful Connor”, she sighed.

He took a belt of the Champaign and then startled as Carol approached saying “He’s a hunk all right. Let’s get him out of these jeans.”

Setting the bucket of ice on the bar she handed her glass to Connor then attacked the waistband of his pants. She had them and his boxers around his ankles before he could blink.

She looked up at his crotch and said excitedly. “Oh my Connor! You’ve really grown up haven’t you?

He looked down at his aunt. He wasn’t really erect, having adapted a bit to the constant T&A show that she and his mother had been putting on over the past weeks, but he was hanging pretty long. Draining his glass and setting it on the table, he exclaimed. “Jesus, Aunt Carol, What are you doing?”

She looked back up, batting her long dark eyelashes. “I’m just teasing a little Connor. You looked uncomfortable and now I know why. This monster needs some air.”

He turned to put the other glass on the bar which put him face to face with his mother. She was staring at his cock like a hungry she wolf. Her mouth hung open and there was actually some drool trickling from the corner of her dark red lips.

Suddenly alarmed he put his hand on her shoulder and shook her gently. “Mom?”

She just continued to stare as if hypnotized. Her breasts swayed gently back and forth as pretty pink flush spread across her cheeks. He squeezed a little harder and shook her again. “Mom!”

She tore her eyes away from his groin and looked into his, searching for something as she spoke in a choking whisper. “Punish me!”

“What?” He felt his cock twitch as a warm breeze caressed it.

Her eyes focused a bit and she repeated softly. “Punish me Connor. Please. I’m an evil slut and I need to be controlled.”

He felt his aunt’s soft hands caress his cock causing it to twitch again and grow another inch. She looked up and said. “Yes Connor, please punish us, we’re very naughty and need a firm hand.”

His mother pleaded. “Please Baby?”

“Christ Mom, you’re drunk. Get serious.”

She looked at him and whispered just loud enough to be heard, “I bought a whip.”

“Huh?”

Donna could feel her heartbeat pounding in her ears as well as her clitoris. Her cheeks were flushed and she could feel the sweat forming on her forehead. She gasped, “The other day, downtown at that fetish shop on Pine. I bought one and a bunch of other stuff too.”

Carol had both hands on him now and was rubbing his hardening manhood on her cheek while making cooing noises.

His mother reached over and caressed his cheek as she rolled a fat nipple with her other hand. He was caught by the intensity in her eyes but his attention was again jerked away as he felt soft warm lips envelope his cock.

Aunt Carol was kneeling and seemed to draw herself up his cock using her sucking mouth. He felt her gently stroking his balls.

His erection blossomed within seconds. Carol and his mother both shrieked as it pulled itself from his aunt’s lips and slapped his abdomen with a loud smack.

He looked down at Carol and said. “Stand up.” Then turned to his mother and commanded “Both of you.”

His Mother slid off the chair as his aunt rose gracefully from her knees.

“What is it that you two want from me? He asked quietly.

Donna struggled to speak as wave after wave of lust rolled over her. “We want, No we need to be dominated, Honey. We need a strong man to control us, to tell us what to do and when to do it. We want to be punished and to kneel at his feet. We need to be used and to know He is pleased with us.”

She lowered her eyes as he said. “So you’re submissive. OK. Go find a guy that will dominate you.”

Tears filled her eyes, ran down her cheeks and splashed on her ample tits. “I’m evil and wicked, Connor.” She cried. “I’ve already found the man that I want to own me. It’s you, you Baby. Oh God, I’m a dirty incestuous slut that doesn’t deserve you!”

Connor reached over and put his finger to his mother’s lips. She opened her generous mouth and began to suck on his finger. He smiled and asked, “And you, Aunt Carol?”

Carol cupped her tits and began rolling her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. “Yessss.’ She hissed. “We want to serve you, Honey. Just you and whoever else you say. We want to be your obedient sluts.

Connor silently thanked his uncle and ordered. “Loose the panties Ladies. I want to see what I own.”

The two sisters pulled off their thongs and posed for the teenager. Both women had plump, highly slit pussies. Carol had a small dark blonde landing strip above her slit while his mother’s mons was lightly covered with soft short copper colored hair.

Despite his raging hard on and the proximity of the two nude women, Connor remembered his uncle’s teachings. “I don’t like that hair on those pussies, Sluts. I want those shaved and smooth before I accept you as my slaves. Get rid of it. Now!”

Both women dashed toward the house, asses jiggling and tits bouncing as they ran in their high heels.

Connor stepped out of his jeans, poured himself anther glass of champagne. Sauntering back to the house, he plopped himself on the couch and slowly stroked his cock in anticipation of his mother and aunt’s return.

Donna was the first to enter the room. She was carrying a small multi-strand whip and two black leather collars. She pulled up short when she saw him, stroking his huge cock, on the couch. Again her expression turned from enthusiastic anticipation to stunned adoration.

“Give those to me, Mother. He snapped. “And kneel at my feet.”

Donna bent at the waist and handed the leather items to her son. She knelt gracefully at his feet she stared hungrily at his cock.

Carol walked in, smiled brightly and joined her sister on her knees.

Connor grinned. “This is going just as Uncle Henry described, except that there are two slaves instead of one.” Aloud he said, “Spread those knees girls. I want to see those pussies. Ah, very nice, smooth as a baby’s bottom. Now I want your cunts like that at all times. If I find any hair below your necks there will be hell to pay.”

He took a practice swing with the whip and said. “Aunt Carol, Get those delicious lips wrapped around my cock again. Mom, tell me what I’m to do with this stuff.”

Carol knee walked up to him and pressed her wet hairless pussy against his ankle as she started to suck on him lovingly.

His mother answered. “The collars are a symbol of your ownership Darling. When you put them on us you acknowledge that we are your property and that you will love and protect us. We acknowledge that we are your slaves and that we will love and obey you.”

His aunt agreed with an enthusiastic “Mmmmm, Mmmmm”

Feeling more than left out David asked, “How the hell do you know all this shit?”

“We’ve been talking about it all week, Connor. Then we did some research on the Web. There’s a ton of stuff out there. We’ve been dreaming and planning this since Carol moved in.”

Connor picked up a collar and admired the polished high quality leather. It was a little less than an inch wide with a sturdy steel ring in front. There was an integral lock on the back with keys attached and something engraved on the plate that the ring was attached to. It was the letter C in a fancy script.

Picking up the other he noted the letter D in the same script. “Come here Mother.” He ordered. “Hold your hair out of the way.”

His mother crawled sensuously to him and then resumed the same kneeling position. She used both hands to hold her long auburn hair up on top of her head.

Connor pulled the keys off the collar and fastened it about his mother’s graceful neck. There was a surprising loud click and he said. “You belong to me now, Mother. I’ll use you in any way that I please and if you’re not perfect I will punish you.”

Donna looked at her son with her heart in her throat. Large tears of joy trickled from her eyes. Finally she managed to find her voice. “Thank you Master.” She said softly.

“Aunt Carol, you’re next! Mother take her place” He barked.

* * *

She felt the whip lash her upturned breasts as she fucked herself on Master’s long hard cock, the bite of the multi-strand whip only adding to her passion and pleasure. Another orgasm approached but she held it off as He had commanded. “Oh please Master, Mommy Slut needs to come so bad.”

Connor leaned back onto the coach and watched his mother’s perfect heart shaped ass and flawless back as she ground herself down on him. He smiled once again thanking old Uncle Henry. “OK Mom, you’ve been a very good slave. And it’s your sister’s turn anyway.”

His Aunt’s face Beamed with a mix of joy and cruel lust, her blonde hair flying about her head as she readied the whip for another strike.

Her slave sister struck her again and Donna climaxed covering her son’s cock with her moisture.

“Oh Master, this is heaven. Just give me your beautiful cock and I’ll worship you forever. OOOOOHhhhhh, Tell your slut to whip me harder, Please Master, YYYyyyyeeeesssssss, OH FUCK Baby, it’s like a dream come true.”

Fin