The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In Her InterFACE

Copyright © 2001 W.A.C.

READ FIRST: (Unless you have already read & understand the adult material warning)

This piece contains adult material & language. If you are under legal age, easily offended, or live in a state or principality, county, or country where such material is restricted or prohibited then do not read further, do not download, do not remove from where you have found it, and go somewhere else on the web immediately. Any such distribution is solely the responsibility of the party distributing this material in prohibited markets. This material is NOT for distribution to persons in such areas or not of legal age to determine if such material is acceptable. No ideas, activities, content is intended to be taken as anything but fantasy, beyond any entertainment value it is not an avocation of anything contained in this fully fictional material. However, what imaginative couples may do in their own bedrooms on a willing basis is none of my damned business. <Wink> Oh, and as always; the following is under copyright & reproducible only with permission... yadda yadda... sue infringers... yadda yadda... ask first, rights will be actively protected...

Synopsis: mad scientist, nanites, reprogrammed wives. Pretty straight forward stuff.

Authors Notes: This story is a return to basics. A straightforward induction through technology. All the classic elements are present. Hopefully I was able to remain true to the spirit of the nanite induction, and takeover, while still offering something uniquely of my own perspective. However to say this work borrowed from every cliché in the book would be an understatement on a scale with: “The biblical flood was a light summer shower”. So please excuse me if I don’t credit twenty or thirty authors as primary sources and another fifty as secondary... lol. However, I frequently prefer inference and metaphor to a more literal and graphic approach which is slightly less common, but hopefully it remains none-the-less very hot for you bot/nanite fans.

Oh, I almost forgot; this is my response to the recent board request for a few “straight induction/nanite” pieces. I figure this is about as close as I’ll ever get to “straight” non-literary stuff.

In Her InterFACE

by Cait

My name is of absolutely no importance. Of slightly more importance but still by no measure of importance is the fact that I once worked for the government. What I did there is of some importance. I was a researcher in one of many secret labs working on micro-robot research. Principally we were told it was for medical applications but the reality was something different, but that is also of no importance to our story. Besides, if I were to tell you the old joke about having to kill you would apply. I no longer work for them. That is important. I am for that matter no longer who I was. I am... well you will see.

He inserted his “data core” into her very receptive program interface. She shivered with anticipation as he plugged in. Her program instantly responded with erotic efficiency. Information flowed between the two, initially in slow little pre-emptory spurts and then in one great gush of information followed by a period of analysis of what had been received. Her systems handled the input with relative ease. Hardware compatibility ratings were well above 99% which indicated future exchanges of “information” would be both acceptable and desirable between the two systems. Desirability rating was also above 99% since he had personally selected and installed her “supplemental hardware” personally. He had also recently upgraded her interface using micro semanites from his own earlier supplementation. He had invaded and overridden her main systems with a bot assisted hard-on that settled the issue forever about bigger being better, at least for the male ego. His best friends in the whole world were microscopic friends, he mused. And they were friends he would happily share. He had plenty of his special friends to go around.

She hadn’t even realized that her systems main cpu had been compromised with his little virus-like invaders. Her protective gel and the I.U.D. she was always so careful to use hadn’t effected or hindered their progress at all. He was using the latest seventh generation micro’s which bore straight into the inner female Vaginal lining wall, rather than going up the less direct ovarian channel. All they needed was a conveyance to the brain/cpu of the system to be overridden. Any vein or artery would do. Even a capillary, since they could travel upstream under their own power and were programmed to be able to find their way. Working in tandem they would settle first into the nervous system control centers at the base of the brain and then into the pleasure center where endorphins and adrenaline could be used to condition and reward correct responses to programming and inhibit interference by “native” systems as they were being overridden and altered.

She wrapped her soft warm wet auxiliary interface around his big throbbing cock. It had taken nearly a gigabyte of programming to suppress the gag response but the result were well worth the nearly 100,000 lines of code it had taken. Tongue en..gaged. Lip pres..ure op..ti..mal. Her whole body quivered as his cock slid across her equally upgraded tongue. Ooooooooh Ahhhhhhhhhhh Mmmmmmmmmm. Her arms wrapped around his ass and clenched his firm cheeks to pull him closer. It was impossible, she was already hard against him and down to her tonsils with input. Her overdrive feature had kicked in and she was orgasm “cycling” nicely. Her optical units had long since rolled up into her head and she was all performance. All programs engaged. Her g-spot tongue switch had put her into full ecstasy mode. That had been a great idea as well. Transferring the g spot to a larger more accessible organ. Eventually he might even make all her erogenous zones “hot”. But then again that might make for confusing, even silly, moaning twitching ridiculous behavior. The g-write had been a complicated rewrite, but also well worth all the effort. Nerves were the hardest re-routes. The second batch of micro semanites went in through the auxiliary input port. She swallowed her new programming enthusiastically. Warm, salty, silky, she hadn’t needed a great deal of adjustment to go from face fuck and spit to full swallow. “It’s so cold,” he told her. Her chest heaved and her aureoles visibly swelled as the semanites stimulated and swarmed to the command area. Her tits hardened and grew rounder, the way he liked them. A slight brush with a fingertip and her whole chest thrust forward for a cup and feel. She responded to having her whole boobs stroked as the normally more sensitive tips. More successful programming. He only needed to inject two or three more batches of the little programming robots and she would be finished. In all it had taken about a thousand hours of programming and twice that culturing the little living machines to get the process right. Disengage. She moved backwards enough to disengage and froze in place. She didn’t lose a single programming drop.

He stepped away to take a better look. Her tits were still erect and swollen with excitement. “Deactivate cold mode.” Her chest returned to normal. He looked down at the rest of her. Her right hand was shoved way up inside her slit four fingers worth. He hadn’t engaged her to do herself but he smiled anyway. Nice initiative. He wouldn’t remove that. She was on some level enjoying it all as he had programmed her to do. Maybe that was just the old her, not wanting to be left out. She had been quite a slut in her previous life. He ran his hand along her smooth body. It was cooler and smoother now she had the semanites to remove slight imperfections. She had a slight metallic silver sheen to her that was barely perceptible also. Later she would be cooler still and smoother and completely metallic in skin tone. Her texture would be semi-flesh-like and very cool to the touch. Her appearance aside from the glassy white eyes and skin color would otherwise be quite human.

He went to his keyboard to check something that had been bothering him. He typed in :Activate backup Margarette One, immobilise chassis. Her expression softened and Margarette took on a terrified look. Oh my god, what have you done to me! I cant move oh my god oh my god oh my god. I just wanted to see that the backup worked he told her dispassionately. Apparently it does. Activate artificial memory mode, he typed. “where have I... Oh Hi Joe. When did you get home. I was just doing a little light housecleaning.” Perfect he thought. no annoying explanations. She leaned over and kissed him lightly but affectionately on the cheek.

He typed a few more keys. She became silent. Her eyes expressed sudden confusion. She did not voice her confusion, he had deactivated her speech elements. So he could concentrate. I just wanted to make sure I had saved you, so you could be aware of everything you do now that you live only to obey me. I can control every every action and what degree to which you are aware. He typed some more. To her horror she began stroking his flaccid shaft with the hand she had had inside her, aware for the first time she was touching herself. And she had always been hinky about handjobs. Her eyes told him everything. It didn’t effect her performance. She was artistic, loving, skillful in her handwork. As he rehardened, he dribbled a little leftover semanite. Suck it off your fingers. She complied without hesitation. She sucked it like it was the finest chocolate, as programmed. Her look grew really angry. She was shocked and outraged. She had been very sexually conservative. He just smiled, careful Maggie or I’ll tell you your ass is full of the finest chocolate. She got a look of horror on her face. Before it could become disgust he typed in an adjustment. “I want ... chocolate,” she demanded softly, deeply, intensely. “lick... warm... soft... delicious....".

“But of course you do,” he chuckled. He deleted the last command. she passively accepted that she could not remember the last two minutes. “Hi Joe!” She chimed enthusiastically. “When did you get home?” Joe just laughed. After the next “injection” he would be able to do these little adjustments without the keyboard, and major ones without a word at all, just interfacing with any of her happy, ever ready and enthusiastically receptive “ports”.

He tested another set of programs, and adjusted the voice pattern too, adding a “public” mode. Maggie’s eyes disappeared in a robot glaze. She immediately bent over and spread her ass cheeks. “Ass-port prepared. Lubricating now.” Bots dripped from her very wet ass. In..ter..face when rea..dy. He didn’t hesitate to interface. She moved him in and out with her carefully measured precise programmed rocking motion. He let her... come to him. It was wonderful. No preliminary loosening up of things, no argument, hesitation, easing into things. That wasn’t how the program was written. Her semanite lube made a sucking sound that was quite satisfying. He slapped her ass hard, her hard ass. “hurts so good,” she repeated with each backward thrust. She continued making the motion until she felt her new programming deep inside her. “Program received and active. Processing.” As it spread she took on a chrome-like silver color. Receiving master program upgrade. Robot upgrade complete. Doggie program supplemental file uploaded. Slave girl sequence loading...” Was all she said. I know you can still hear me Margarette so let me explain. “You are a semanite slaverbot. You having been inseminated with little robot control units that have reprogrammed Magarette the bitch with Maggiebot the roboslut. The bots that are now replicating inside of you will finish your reprogramming. You then will pass them along in their female form. Vaginabots and mamarites. You will reprogram others as you selectively sleep around for me, carefully selecting only the best specimens. They will in turn reprogram others of exquisite quality. Each of you will return to your normal place in society (you as my wife of course) but will turn all the money you make over to me because the master cpu must be properly maintained.”

“Must be maintained.".

“And of course you will bring me new bots. The very best will also service me when required,. Which with my special body will be quite frequently. You see I tried the bots out on me first, well accidentally. You don’t need to know the details. Just that I infected myself with the microbots while working on them. Big government secret project. Being the first subject in the study they worked more slowly on me, which gave me time to reprogram them enough so they didn’t override my personality. You and the others to come will not be so lucky. The old you will be kept only as a backup for social interaction, so everything appears relatively normal to the rest of the world. You will have very limited autonomy I’m afraid. And since I have become their programs master and therefore am master of all the little bots everywhere/whoever produces them. I will be nicely comfortable running my little robot slave empire. I shall be careful to not be too greedy. I wouldn’t want this to ever get to be more work than fun.”

He pulled away from her. She continued in her programmed motions unaware he had finished, or that he was doing the melodramatic megalomaniac monologue he felt obliged to make (even if it was to a helpless bot girl who couldn’t care or really understand) as a duly successful mad government scientist. This program loop needed work. It should have discontinued automatically. This comic air fuck was so unlife-like. “Discontinue.” She discontinued. “You will really only be a horny extension of me. You ooze my bots.”

“Yes, master.”

“I’m what you might call the central processor. Your central processor. Central processor is master.”

“Yes. Processor, master”

“Caucasian sequence.” Maggie ‘s flesh turned pale caucasian. “Black sequence”. Maggie was now black. “Golden sequence.” She became a golden statue of the richest gold. “Oriental.” He studied her closely. Perfect. The whole time her robot personality slid wet fingers in and out of the bot wetted interface. Margarette was clearly still in there and he had made sure she would enjoy it. Not that he wasn’t sure she wouldn’t have anyway. “Good, I wasn’t sure I got that part of the program right.” He was speaking to himself now, as there was no other “person” in the room.. “I think you will be the most exotic dancer who ever danced...” he chuckled. She had never danced before. “Dance for me.” She danced a very erotic dance. One he had seen and digitized from an artsy adult tape and converted to a program. He had hundreds of such varied situational programs written. Over time he’d write more, thousands more. He would have the time, having his bot family to handle all the drudgeries of day to day like working and cooking and cleaning. And come to think of it the lawn needed mowing. And nude house painting, and gardening. Maybe he’d even make a movie of his own with his own special digitized cast? No overhead, since everyone would be a volunteer. Hmmm.... Joe couldn’t help but laugh out loud. He was going to enjoy this very much.

“I think we will begin with that big breasted blond bimbo at your office...", he said after some moments of consideration. “She could be a real star.” Maggie didn’t understand or care, she only served the all powerful master cpu.