The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In August, 2010, BlueJayGS and TheAlmightyCG hosted the monthly contest over at the MC Forum, and asked us to write a story based upon a publicly available still picture. I chose the poster from a movie that I won’t name here, but which is described quite richly in the first part of this story. This contest also gave me the excuse to write a story I had had in the back of my mind for more than two years: to write the “prequel” to my earlier story, The Goddess Within. As this is a prequel, you are under no obligation to go back and read that story (although I won’t deny that the title of this story comes from the song that was mentioned in the dialogue of that story…) This story is a work of fiction. Nothing about this story should be construed as having anything in common with, you know, reality or real people or events. In fact, I’m fairly certain that the mind control technology used in this story is downright not possible. This is an “adult story” and should be read by adults only. I welcome comments and criticism. My email address is .

In Naked Wonder

by Mudak

Iris rolled back and forth in her bed, punching the pillow occasionally before kicking the sheets off of her. She groaned as she sat up and looked out the window into the vast darkness.

She glanced down at the teddy bear that had been her best friend and confidante since she was barely able to walk and whispered, “I can’t wait to get out of this place.”

The teddy bear, for its part, said and did nothing, other than displaying that goofy threadbare smile that always seemed to calm Iris down.

“Don’t worry, Mr. Snuffums, I’ll make sure you come with me.” She giggled. “Now if only you could help me fall asleep.”

She sighed, got up, and walked across her bedroom to her dresser. She paused and looked at herself in her mirror, running her hands sensually down the smooth fabric that was her nightgown.

She knelt down and opened the bottom drawer. After rummaging under a couple of sweatshirts and sweatpants, she found what she had stood up for: a small white book with pink flower petals painted on the binding.

After she carried the book back to her bed, she popped open the clasp and thumbed through it to the first blank page. With her thumb, she flipped back a couple of pages and skimmed her entry from about a week before.

She chuckled as she read her take on her graduation from high school, and the party she attended after the ceremony. “Jimmy was his usual self, charming and handsome. He should’ve known better to try his charms on me. Might of been the first time in years that he didn’t succeed in talking a girl out of her pants. But, oh well. Eventually he’ll learn that I’m saving myself. Is that really such a hard concept for boys to understand? I’m sure that out in the big city, they understand that. I just need to get out of this place. Soon. Really soon.” The smiley faces she had drawn in both of the O’s of the second iteration of the word “soon” underscored her optimism for the future.

She spun her pen around in her fingers before she turned to the first blank page in her diary. She stared out of her window, the moonlight barely illuminating the weathervane and tree outside the window. She squinted her eyes to see the fields further out and sighed.

She stared back down at her open diary and brought the pen to the paper, but didn’t actually write anything.

“What do you think, Mr. Snuffums?” she smiled at her favorite old toy. “Should I leave tomorrow? I mean, what’s really holding me here?”

As she shifted her weight to face the bear, it fell over onto its side. She quickly grabbed it, ran her fingers over the ratty fabric that was essentially the top of its head, and set it back upright, propped up by the wall directly beneath the window.

“Yes, you’re right. No matter how much I hate it here, here’s the only place I really know. So it is hard to leave.” She nodded her head.

Turning back to her diary, she finally knew what to write. She whispered as she slowly wrote the words to express her thoughts. “I think this is it. It’s nearly midnight right now.” She gazed out her window to the lone tree that rustled mysteriously in the shadows outside, and sighed.

Lowering her head back down to her diary, she continued. “It’s time. Time to run off. Leave this farm. Leave this town. It feels as though time started standing still here more than a hundred years ago and I’m not going to stand still any longer.”

After a short pause, she continued writing. “Dad’ll probably be glad I’m gone, but mom’ll probably be upset. I think it’ll be best if I leave before they get up. I’ll put some clothes in a small bag, and I’ll be off. Who knows where, but what’s important is that I’m in charge of where I’m going and nobody else will know, matter, or care.”

She looked around her bedroom and wiped a tear from her eye. Looking back at her teddy bear, she said, “Don’t worry, Mr. Snuffums. I’ll bring you with me.”

She giggled slightly as she imagined the toy sighing in relief.

She turned back towards her mirror and looked at her own reflection again. Cupping her breasts, she asked, to no one in particular, “What is it about these that makes guys act so stupid?”

As she looked down towards her feet, she paused, noticing something unusual in her mirror. She lifted her head slightly and scowled. “What’s that blue stuff outside?”

Once she realized she wasn’t imagining things, she wheeled around and confirmed that the nighttime sky was suddenly awash in light, a dull, pale blue light. Leaning in closer to her window, she couldn’t see anything other than the shadows of the tree in the back yard and the weathervane. “That’s really ... weird.”

She thought about what could be causing this light, trying to figure out if this could be the first, most interesting thing to happen in this town in her entire life, if not since the town was founded. Or was it some kind of a joke from some of the other kids in town?

She laughed and decided she needed to confront whoever was doing this, ideally without waking up her parents. “I can’t sleep anyway,” she said to Mr. Snuffums. “You wait here. I’ll come back up and try to get some sleep.”

She picked up her diary and put it back in her dresser, put on her slippers, and walked down the stairs and out the back door.

The crickets chirped slowly as she padded into the open field where, she assumed, someone was waiting to play a trick on her.

“Is that you, Jimmy?” she called out. “Well, you got me out of bed! Come on and take a look. I know that’s what you want!” She laughed as she raised her arms, allowing her nightgown to show off more of her body. “You can come out now, Jimmy!”

When Jimmy didn’t say or do anything in response, she lowered her arms. “This isn’t funny! I just want to know where you got that blue light, Jimmy!”

She turned back around to face her house. The ground began to vibrate and she shuddered as she sought to steady herself. “What the...”

As the vibration became more and more pronounced, she lost her balance and fell to the ground. Brushing the grass out of her hair, she slowly sat back up and tried to take stock of what was happening.

The blue light ceased to be a general haze that filled the sky. Looking at the now-straight beam of light that shone onto the ground near the weathervane, she traced the light upwards into the night sky and gasped as she saw it. Unsure what, exactly, “it” was, she stood there motionless, not even registering the fact that the crickets had stopped chirping and the only sound was the low roar of the engine of the small circular craft hovering about fifty feet above her.

“Is that a... a... space ship?” She crouched down as she stared the vehicle, which came to a stop just above the fields of grain in the back of her family’s farm. Without standing up, she started to back away, hoping that, whatever it was that was inside the vehicle hadn’t already seen her.

As the sound of the engine came to a stop, the nighttime sky became unnaturally quiet. She could hear her own heart pounding and it felt like everyone and everything around her could hear it. Then she heard her name being called. The voice was long and drawn out, as though a ghost or a snake was softly whispering. “Irisssssssssssssss”. She raised her hand to her mouth to stifle the gasp. Did it—whatever it was—know she was there? Was she imagining things?

She crawled closer to the tree, hoping its branches might protect her, and broke a twig on the ground. “Shit,” she whispered, again hoping that she didn’t give anything away.

The voice spoke again. “You have nothing to fear, Iris....” Unlike the first time she heard this voice, it felt warmer, calmer, less ... invasive.

The voice echoed inside her head and she repeated, “Nothing ... to ... fear.” She repeated this in a tone slightly lower than a normal conversation.

Iris shook her head and sat down on the ground. It took her a moment to realize that she had repeated the words of this distant voice. And when she did, she began trying to come up with a way of getting back inside the house, to the safety of her own bed and Mr. Snuffums. Why hadn’t she thought to bring her teddy bear outside when she first saw the blue light? Why had she even wanted to come out in the first place? In hindsight, she thought, it was a really silly idea, so why’d she do it?

“Show yourself, Irisssss....”

She gasped as she heard these words. Whoever or whatever was saying these things wanted to see her. The last thing she wanted to do, was to be seen, but her body seemed to want to do what she had been told.

She stood up and stepped out from behind the tree. She slowly walked forward and stopped just short of the blue circle in the ground created by the beam of light that shone out of the spaceship in her general direction.

Her heart started beating faster as she realized she wasn’t doing what she wanted, but instead, she was doing what the voice wanted. Had it actually started controlling her when she first saw the light? Is that why she came out of her room in the first place?

The blue light moved and suddenly her entire body was bathed in warmth, comfort, and peace. Was it the blue light that gave her these sensations? It just felt so right to be here, now, at this moment.

“Come closer, Iris...”

She felt her body do as it had been instructed. She looked down at her body and felt ... no not felt, she knew she was doing the right thing. She didn’t know why or how she knew it, but she just knew. With each step, the calmness grew stronger and stronger, a welcome sensation.

“Wait right there, Iris....”

She stopped walking. She turned her head to see if anyone else was around, but she could see little outside of the blue beam that enveloped, embraced, and comforted her.

As she stood in her yard, practically waiting for her next set of instructions, she felt a surge of heat, of warmth. She let out a gasp as the heat hit her and then quickly subsided. Out of instinct and reflex, her body shuddered. The dust that had a few moments earlier been her nightgown fell off of her skin, leaving her standing in little more than her panties.

With the surge of heat and the subsequent loss of her clothing, she regained her sense that something was not right. As soon as she realized she was naked she covered herself with her arms while she looked around for something—anything—she could use to cover herself.

The moment she stepped out of the beam, the voice returned, “Stop!”

She stood, frozen, rooted to the spot where she stood, as the light moved to cover her body once again. She felt a surge of numbness spread through her body and her arms fell limply by her sides.

She let out a gasp of panic as she stood, vulnerable, in the light, wondering who, if anyone, might be nearby and seeking to stare at her body, while she was powerless to do anything to prevent them from staring.

Standing in this pale blue light, her eyes started to water and she squinted to relieve them. When she opened her eyes, she felt an unusual sensation which she quickly realized: she was no longer standing on the ground; instead she was hovering a few inches off the ground.

She started to scream but the voice immediately called out, “Silence!” In response, her mouth and eyes remained wide open, as though she were still screaming but no sound came from her throat.

She looked up and saw shadows moving around in the craft above her, the light obscuring her vision enough not to be able to tell anything specific about the shadows.

She whimpered feebly as she rose higher and higher, towards a portal in the side of the space ship.

* * *

Once Iris was inside the spacecraft, the doorway sealed itself with a metallic clank that chilled her enough to rattle her teeth.

Now that she was inside, she tried to take stock of her current location, but the fact that she was still floating in midair, unable to use her own leverage to move or otherwise redirect her motions made it difficult to assess the situation rationally.

She turned her head as much as she could, and she noticed a group of—would you call them people? They were short and thin. Any real physical features of their bodies were obscured by the steam that seemed to fill the craft. They seemed more like shadows or apparitions than actual living, breathing ... whatever they were.

Iris flailed her arms and legs wildly in hopes of keeping them away. The shadow creatures must have sensed the danger she posed to them, and stopped moving, encircling her, but not approaching her.

Iris suddenly felt uncomfortable, being in the center of a circle of creatures whose intense gaze, although it didn’t feel hostile, wasn’t warm or welcoming either. She quickly drew her arms in front of her to cover her chest. With some difficulty, she crossed her ankles as well.

One of the creatures stepped forward; Iris’s heart fluttered for a moment as it raised its arms and began to nod what could only be thought of as its “head”. The being made some clicks and similar unintelligible sounds and the rest of her “audience” backed away.

She let out a gasp as she felt something cold and wet brush across her stomach. Looking down, she saw it a shadowy appendage of the leader of her captors. She instinctively moved her hand down in an attempt to try and move him away.

As she moved and came in contact with the flesh of the alien being, she winced in pain as a high-pitched noise filled her ears. Without thinking, she raised her hands to her head and squinted her eyes.

In a fluid motion, her captor removed her panties and tossed them aside. It wasn’t until after the ringing in her ears had subsided, that she realized what had happened, and she immediately sought to cover herself up again.

A low, booming voice that felt like it was coming from inside her head filled her ears. “I tire of your futile attempts to fight back. Do not resist, for we have grand plans for you, and you shall be revered above all others.”

Iris looked down at the creature that stood in front of her. She couldn’t tell if it was speaking because it had no visible mouth.

“Once your transformation is complete, you will be nothing less than a goddess before your fellow humans. The females of your species will want to be just like you, and the males of your species will want to do little more than to please you in every way possible.”

Iris gasped. Did this creature mean something sexual? No, she thought. She wasn’t ready. This was wrong. Immoral. Unholy.

The leader of the aliens turned around and made some clicking noises to its colleagues. The other aliens started moving immediately and she felt nauseous as twenty slippery non-human hands grabbed her and began to spin her around and upside-down.

Helpless to defend herself, she felt her hands being bound behind her back, although it wasn’t immediately clear what, exactly, this binding material was. It was warm, almost soothing. She let out a slight moan of pleasure when she felt the same binding material encircle her ankles.

Soon, she felt herself floating—coaxed roughly by her captors— into a small, dimly-lit chamber. She let out a gasp as she felt something cold, hard, and metallic adhere with a slight “clink” noise onto each of her nipples. She felt a similar sensation in between her legs, although this sensation only seemed to aim at her clit and nothing inside of her pussy. Considering her fear and confusion, she wondered if she should be thankful or upset that it left the inside of her pussy alone.

Soon, all of the alien beings who had escorted her into this room, had filed out the small doorway through which she had been taken.

“Just try to relax,” she heard the voice in her head say. This had been something she had been attempting to do previously, in spite of the relative difficulty she encountered in doing so.

Before she knew what was happening, the walls and lighting of this chamber turned a deep reddish color. Almost as if on cue, the metallic clamps (for lack of a better word) began to feel warmer, a sensation that initially caused her to smile.

She closed her eyes and alternately appreciated and ignored the gradual warming sensation she felt in her most private areas. Every time she had a thought about how good this sensation felt, her mind shifted to how wrong it was to feel this way.

The warmth in her nipples started to spread through her entire body, and she felt her arms and legs go limp. This became a constant snowball-like effect: she felt the heat in her body, causing her body to relax even more. The more relaxed she felt, the more intense the heat.

Soon, however, her body had grown so hot that the temperature was no longer calming and relaxing. Instead, it was hot, a boiling sensation that crept over her skin and around her entire body, radiating out from between her legs and her breasts.

She opened her mouth to scream but heard nothing. The heat had grown so strong, she doubled over, still suspended in midair. As she curled herself into the fetal position and her breasts came into contact with her legs, the the pain more than doubled and she twisted and contorted herself in an attempt to escape the pain.

She closed her eyes as she felt tears streaming down her face, practically boiling off of her skin the moment they crossed her cheekbones.

She let out a low whimper and tried to see someone—anyone—who could help her and relieve the overwhelming pain and discomfort she was feeling. The haze in her chamber, coupled with the blurriness in front of her eyes, made it impossible to tell who or what was watching her. If anyone or anything was in the chamber with her, that is.

The deep voice echoed in her ears again. “Your physical transformation is nearly complete. Soon, you shall cease to be a human and shall become a goddess worshipped by humans. Your body is nearly ready but we must also transform your mind and clear it of your human cares and concerns.”

Iris wasn’t sure if this was supposed to calm her. She shook her head and wondered what these words actually meant. She just knew that she hated this physical transformation process and shuddered at the thought of mental transformation.

It felt like an eternity, but the pain and the heat finally started to subside, although Iris found herself wondering if the pain was really leaving, or if she’d just gotten so used to it that she no longer felt it. Cautiously, she moved her hands and cupped her breasts, and she felt a warm liquid dripping from her nipples.

Wondering what this was that she felt, she raised her hands in front of her face. Blinking a few times to clear some of the tears out of her eyes, she scowled, unsure of what it was that now dripped from her fingers. She moved her fingers into her mouth and she recognized the taste immediately: somehow, her breasts had started to produce milk.

She suddenly felt dizzy and closed her eyes immediately. Hovering suspended in mid-air was a vertiginous process at best.

Steeling up her courage, she spoke to the voice in her head. “Let me go.” The slight squeak of her voice was nowhere near as commanding and powerful as she had hoped it would be.

The voice laughed but didn’t respond.

“I’ll do anything! Please! Just ... let me go.”

“Oh, we know you will. Now, it is time to complete your transformation. Your body is already prepared to spread the word that we have infused into it. We just need your mind to go along, and that will come when you cease to be a girl and become a woman. So, what is the name of the human male who will show this to you?”

She knew better than to ask the voice what it meant by “become a woman,” and she resented it. Through gasps of breath, she reluctantly whispered, “I’m not going ... to choose ... the identity ... of my own ...” She bit her lip as she said the final word, feeling all of the disgust build up in her. “Rapist.”

The echoing laughter inside her head made her shiver. “Oh, no, my dear. It’s not rape if you want it. It’s just a question of who you want and the answer to that is inside of your head. So, who shall be your first messenger.....”

She heard a low hum coming from somewhere beneath her and, although she was suspended in mid-air and not touching any part of the chamber in which she floated, she had a sense that the craft was moving.

When the craft came to a stop, she spun over and around before she found herself facing the ceiling of the transformation chamber. She looked down and saw the milk streaming out of her breasts, down her sides, and dripping sloppily onto the floor a few feet below her. She tried to adjust her hands to prevent this from happening but for some reason, her hands wouldn’t do what she wanted them to do. Instead, her hands stretched out and clasped each other above her head.

Looking down again, she saw that her legs had spread wide apart. This was a bizarre sight since she had no recollection of putting herself into this position and, even now, it didn’t feel as though she were in this position.

She screamed out, “What have you done to me?”

“We have only liberated your body; it is time for your mind to join it.”

She turned her head and let out a gasp when she realized that Jimmy was floating into her chamber. He, too, was naked. He looked dazed yet calm about his situation.

“Jimmy!”

He didn’t answer.

His mouth was wide open as he floated towards her. His body stopped moving when he was just outside of her peripheral vision, but he let out a low moan.

“He’s drinking your milk as we speak. Let it drip into his mouth below you,” laughed the voice.

“Mmmmmmmm,” said Jimmy, in a voice that sounded distant and unfeeling. “I must fuck my goddess.”

“Jimmy. You don’t have to do this,” pleaded Iris, but to no avail. As soon as Jimmy had said those words, his body repositioned itself directly on top of hers. She looked down in horror as his rock-hard cock floated directly in between her legs.

She felt him penetrate her, a low ache that, she admitted to herself, wasn’t anywhere near as painful as what she had endured not a half hour before, but still an unwelcome feeling.

Her legs wrapped themselves around Jimmy’s waist and her hands repositioned themselves to grip his shoulders tightly.

“My goddessssss!” cried Jimmy.

Iris looked up into his eyes but all she saw was cold and unfeeling.

His hips pumped away in a rhythmic pattern, thrusting further and further into her each time he moved forward. The initial pain of the thrusting had worn off and now she was simply feeling a very mechanical set of movements. Although she didn’t like or dislike what she felt, the part of her mind that disapproved of this motion started to become weaker and weaker. Each thrust forced out another negative thought until all that was left was her body, and his. Each thrust brought her closer to the understanding of what it meant to be a goddess.

Without warning, a surge rolled through her body. She didn’t recognize the sensation: was it warmth? Pain? Pleasure? Frost? All of the above?

She opened her mouth and a wail escaped her lips and echoed off of the walls, ceiling, and floor in her chamber. As the scream of pleasure subsided, she floated downwards until she lay on the floor. She instinctively stood up and glanced down at Jimmy, who was lying next to her feet with a blank expression on his face.

She inhaled deeply and Iris ceased to exist; in her place stood the goddess, answerable to no one on this earth.

The voice inside of her head chuckled and said, “Very good, my dear. Very good. You shall now help to spread the word, that the path to human salvation is through your body.”

The goddess calmly knelt next to Jimmy. Looking directly into his eyes, she said, “You will return home. In the morning, you will confirm to anyone who asks, that I ran away and will not return. When I am ready to open my church, I will contact you and you shall be my priest. Do you understand?”

“How will you contact me, my goddess?”

She said nothing but cradled his balls in her hand. “Oh... You’ll know,” she said seductively.

“I’ll know...”

“Now, go and return to your home.”

A bright light filled the chamber and, in an instant, Jimmy was gone.

The goddess knew that it was time for her to find her church.

“We have studied your family long enough to know that your parents will contact the news media upon hearing of your disappearance. Your priest will be unable to prevent this, and it is possible that he will be investigated in your disappearance. If the news media hear of it, it will become likely that your image will be shown everywhere in America. As a result of this, we are transplanting you to England, where you will be able to enjoy anonymity until your church is established. You should not have any difficulty finding followers and a place to call your church once you arrive.” The voice said. “We will monitor you and will contact you when we are ready to expand your mission.”

The goddess smiled knowingly.

* * *

Abigail had taken her dog for a walk through the park. The german shepherd barked happily at the birds seeking food from the people who came to this park for lunch.

“Thor! Stay close!” called Abigail, as the dog pulled on his lead, barking enthusiastically at something he had seen, but which Abigail herself hadn’t seen it. “Thor!”

As Abigail struggled to restrain Thor, she let out a yelp as the lead became too painful on her fingers. Without thinking, she dropped the leash and Thor ran off. She ran after him, thankful that whatever had gotten the attention of her companion, he at least was signaling where he was going.

After running after the dog for about ten minutes, she caught up to him. “What is it, Thor? Why in the bloody hell did you run off like that?” She asked, panting, clutching her side, and more than a little bit annoyed.

The dog kept barking as the woman’s silhouette came into view.

Abigail lifted her head and saw the woman approach her, slowly. Scoffing, she patted her dog on the head as she picked up the lead again. “You led me all the way here ... for her?”

The goddess stepped out of the shadows. Abigail stared, slack-jawed, at the sudden appearance of this naked young woman.

“Um, pardon me, miss. You may wish to cover yourself.”

The goddess smiled but said nothing as she moved closer to Abigail and Thor.

The dog stopped barking. Abigail looked down at her dog and then back up to the goddess herself. She shuddered, wondering if this was some kind of practical joke. She looked around and felt a twinge of fear as she realized that there was no one else around.

Soon, the goddess stood ten feet away from Abigail. “Please,” said Abigail weakly. “Please go elsewhere.”

The goddess stepped forward and ran a gentle finger down Abigail’s cheek.

The woman gasped and dropped her dog’s lead. “What ... who are ... what are you ... doing ... to me?”

Abigail instinctively raised her own hand, bringing it in contact with the hand of the goddess. She bit her lip, shook her head, squinted her eyes, and stepped forward. She opened her eyes and bent her knees slightly.

The goddess moved closer, thrusting her breast into Abigail’s mouth.

Instinctively, Abigail began to suck the sweet milk that poured into her mouth, with some of the liquid dribbling her cheek.

Thor stood beneath the two women and eagerly drank everything that his owner hadn’t swallowed.

When Abigail opened her eyes again, her vision was unfocussed and blurry.

“I ... I know what I must do to serve you, my goddess.”

The goddess nodded approvingly as Abigail casually removed her clothing. While Abigail stripped, the goddess knelt down and began to pet the dog, who wagged its tail happily at the attention. With a slight nipple pinch, she squirted a small amount of milk to the ground.

The dog quickly lapped up the milk he had been offered.

When Abigail had removed all of her clothing, she lay down on her back on the soft grass and spread her legs. “I offer myself and my pleasure to you, my goddess.”

The goddess let the dog lick her breast once before standing up. Thor began sniffing the ground as he walked closer and closer to his owner’s naked body. Abigail shuddered and let out a moan as his cold nose came in direct contact with her clit.

The goddess nodded approvingly and pointed at Abigail. Thor apparently understood the meaning of this gesture, moving further up and positioning himself over Abigail’s pussy before he moved in and began to hump his owner.

Abigail immediately began to convulse and writhe in pleasure, with her body pinned to the ground by her dog’s front paws.

“Yes, my goddess! Please, let me share my pleasure, my passion with you.”

The goddess arched her back and inhaled deeply, drawing energy and increased power from her new follower’s lust.

Abigail’s eyes rolled into the back of her head, as the dog kept thrusting faster and faster, panting and howling as he moved.

The goddess gasped, channelling Abigail’s pleasure into her own body. Her creators were right: women would want to be her and they would find it the greatest honor to allow their bodies to be a form of worship and passion, sharing themselves with the goddess they adored.

The dog himself soon finished humping his human and he backed off of her.

Abigail slowly stood up and brushed the grass off of herself. “I shall be your voice, my goddess.”

The goddess gave Abigail an appraising look, and smiled.

“You need a church where your followers may assemble and praise your goodness. I shall help you locate the ideal locale.”

Abigail picked up Thor’s lead and walked towards the old 13th century church that frightened her as a little girl but which now seemed like the perfect place. The goddess followed close behind, trusting in her newfound follower.

The smell of lilacs filled the air as they walked through the garden and up to the entrance to the large stone building. The goddess looked up at the cross above the door and scowled.

“Oh, my goddess, that shall come down as soon as possible.” Thor sat down near the entrance. “Very good, boy. You stay here.”

Abigail pushed on the heavy wooden door, and it creaked open. The sanctuary was lit by candles. The vicar knelt near the altar as they entered.

The goddess and her sole priestess walked slowly down the aisle towards the penitent man who, if he was aware of their presence, chose not to respond, at least initially. They stopped and stared at the small old man, silently waiting for him to acknowledge them.

Soon, the vicar raised his head, crossed himself, and stood up. “Did I hear someone enter?” he asked as he turned around to face the two naked women who had been watching him.

The moment he saw them, his eyes widened, “Oh, dear! Dearest me! Please! Let us find something to cover you young ladies up!”

“That won’t be necessary,” said Abigail, calmly.

The vicar’s expression slackened as he made eye contact with the goddess. “What? Who?”

The goddess looked at her priestess and nodded.

Abigail stepped forward and clutched the back of the vicar’s head. Before he knew what was happening, and before he could defend himself, he felt his head being forcibly lowered to the goddess’s breast. He let out a muffled protest before he felt the warm liquid fill his mouth. As the liquid hit the back of his throat, Abigail grasped the back of his jaw and forced him to swallow.

Abigail stepped away from the man who backed away from the goddess and bowed his head. “How may I serve you, my goddess?” asked the elderly man, his breathing becoming heavier and heavier.

“Our goddess is in need of a place where she can be worshipped as she most definitely deserves.”

The vicar bowed down before the goddess. “It would be an honor if she would choose this as her church. We shall convert the congregation the next time they arrive.”

“Yes, I know we will,” smiled Abigail.

The vicar looked up and prayed, “Oh, my goddess, grant me the wisdom of your body.”

The goddess placed her hand on Abigail’s shoulder and approached the altar.

Abigail knelt down before the old man. “You may receive the wisdom of the goddess through me,” smiled Abigail. “Our goddess will appreciate our communion.”

“Yessssss,” whispered the old man as he removed his clothes and lay down on his back.

Abigail positioned herself over him and smiled. “Yes, indeed.”

As the passion and pleasure coursed through both of her servants’ bodies, the goddess smiled. This would be easier than she would have predicted. Much easier. She let out a laugh that immediately evolved into a moan of communal pleasure.

The goddess began to consider the appropriate next steps. This church would quickly become a home of worship, praise, spirituality, and pleasure, of course. And all who crossed its threshold would recognize and understand. She would need to contact Jimmy, her first priest, and summon him to this place.

Then, once she was fully settled and this church was the center of worship, truth, and peace, all males would stand in awe of the goddess, and the females would find their own goddess within.