The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In Sanity

You know, by and large, human beings are some of the most fucking illogical creatures around. Sure they spit a bunch of crap out about being fair and in favor of what’s commonly decent and right. They speak about justice and follow a moral code, supposedly.

Really, they’re just animals. It’s that simple, trust me. I’ve seen enough of them running around to know exactly what the real amusement about human beings is. You wanna know what that is? You wanna know what really makes humans fun to play with?

It’s the thin surface of reality they cling to. They act all civilized. For the most part they follow the rules. They do this, don’t do that, stand here, don’t stand there, look at her, not at him, speak to him, not to her. You take away the surface and underneath they’re all just animals, and what higher creature doesn’t get a kick out of throwing a little chaos in the way of animals?

Humans do it. They do it all the time. They simply call it playing with their pets. Toss a ball, dog brings back the ball, toss it again. The human doesn’t care that the simple dog mind has no clue what it’s doing. They’re simply playing, amusing themselves. Point a laser pen on the wall and watch the cat go bonkers trying to get at it. The human doesn’t care if the cat wears itself out. They know it will never be able to catch the little red dot.

So why wouldn’t I enjoy the same thing? Why not fuck around with humans for a little entertainment value? My kind has been doing it for countless millennia. Where I come from, they just call it blowing off a little steam, you know, relieving the stresses of being vastly superior.

When I say we fuck with humans, it doesn’t do the true act justice. You see, for us, fucking with humans comes in many flavors. It can be anything from a quick zap to a long and infinitely drawn out plan that takes years or even centuries to fully mature into the hilarity we intended.

Take the piano for instance. Normal enough instrument, quite popular, sounds classic and dignified. You know who came up with the name ‘piano’? Yes, that’s right, I did. And you know why?

Think about the piano and what they call someone who plays it. Even a human mind can grasp the humor in the name pianist. It’s that simple. I laugh my ass off every time a man talks about how he always wanted to be a pianist, about how a woman claims to just love pianists, and about the phrase ‘this pianist is very big over in England’. Sure, it’s not the best but that’s only a small sampling of what we are capable of.

For a larger and more elaborate example, think about why they built the pyramids. I’m sure you’ve been told all kinds of fancy facts and philosophies about the great pyramid-builders and what they were really seeking to do.

It’s all crap. You wanna really hear what the deal was? I’ll let you in on it, but not too much. After all, a joke can stop being funny if you reveal too much of it to the ones it’s played on.

Basically, we were sitting around one day and watching people wander around in the desert. It was fun watching the tiny humans digging around in the sand. Well, one of us had the hilarious idea of making the humans treat their cats like royalty. Now if that isn’t fucking laugh out loud hilarious, get this. We then had the cats begin talking. Oh yeah, you never hear that in history lessons. So we’re sitting there trying to keep from spitting out the food we’re eating, projecting our voices through these cats when someone gets the priceless idea of having them tell the humans to build them temples, giant pyramids.

Well wouldn’t you know it, they did just that. It took hundreds of years and we laughed our asses off watching them do it. And when they built the giant cat statue, that sphinx, we were crying on the floor laughing. I mean, humans built a bunch of crazy shit, and it was all based on cats being gods. Good times, really good times.

Of course I’m not here to tell you stories about how we fucked with the ancient Egyptians or even why your pianists are funny. You aren’t reading this to hear about that. No, what you probably are more interested in is where we come from and just what our purpose is.

Well, listen closely. We’re fucking so far more advanced than you, you’d probably die trying to grasp our supreme might. We come from a place outside the dimension of human beings, outside the limits of your time and space. We come from the realm of true sanity. And in sanity we live a rather dull existence. Ever hear the phrase ‘insanity of daily life’? We coined that one.

Only once in human history has a person ever come close to even capturing our image. I believe you may have even heard about them, ancient cave paintings that many believe are of prehistoric astronauts. Yeah, that’s us. In fact, I actually posed for one of those. Damn idiot got my nose all wrong. Trust me, he didn’t have a lot going on upstairs, if you catch my meaning. Let’s just say it wasn’t him who conked heads in that relationship.

And that brings me to my point. There’s only one thing I’ve always admired about humans. Well, admired in the sense of enjoyed ogling. Women, human females, they’re fucking hot. Over the thousands of years, humans have only gotten more obsessed with sex. It probably has to do with lack of real survival threats. You have more time to look sexy, and be interested in looking at who’s sexy.

My story has nothing to do with cavemen, and it has nothing to do with the ancient Egyptians or pianos. No, my story is quite a simple one. It’s a story of one single day where for just a few hours I went a little crazy and had quite a bit of fun fucking around with humans. You’re so easy to do that with. And it’s especially fun when fucking around with humans actually does involve having the humans fuck around.

Like I said, throw a little kink in the natural order of things and humans go all apeshit. Their fragile little minds can be so easy to manipulate, sometimes it’s a challenge to really come up with anything original, any new material. That’s what makes my story so great. It was a completely ordinary day and there was absolutely nothing that would strike inspiration into so many of my kind. But I was as you humans put it, horny, and you’d be shocked what perversions you can come up with when you’re good and horny.

So one day, not that long ago, I was wandering around in a small suburban town. You know the type, upper middle class, everybody’s educated and living the lives they want. It was exactly the kind of place I prefer, as humans are much more entertaining to fuck with when they think so highly of the order in their lives.

Anyway, I was walking around in human form. Trust me, our real forms would melt your minds if you saw us, and melting minds is nowhere near as fun as fucking around with them. So I saw this communal retail space, what humans call a supermarket. Naturally, it wasn’t the market that caught my attention, it was the girls parading around all wet and soapy out in the parking lot.

Got your attention now, huh?

There was a large sign with some shit about a Community Car Wash and raising money for homeless animals, something like that. Now, I’ve always cared about helping animals find homes, but I’ll leave that story for another day. For now, I’ll tell you about the fun that began when I walked over among those girls washing cars.

As I said, they were all dripping wet, a couple having shorts and bikini tops on, one wearing a thin t-shirt. These young women were probably in their twenties, possibly late teens. I can’t keep up with all that human aging stuff. The point is, they were hot, and like I mentioned I was horny. You wouldn’t believe the fucked up ideas that occur to my kind when we’re horny.

I strolled up casually next to the line of cars. At the front were the few being washed, the four girls hopping around, playfully spraying each other with the hoses as they went from car to car and moderately cleaned them. It was no professional wax service but then the people having their cars washed weren’t exactly here because they actually needed anything cleaned. I glanced in the window of the car nearby, seeing it was a young man, probably in the same age range as the girls. As I walked forward towards the wet, soapy attractions, I confirmed that all the cars and trucks were driven by men. It was clear what they were here for and it wasn’t a fucking car wash.

I let myself get a bit distracted as I realized two of the girls hopping around up there were twins. Twins are one of the most bizarrely joyous things I’ve witnessed in human beings. They’re nearly always sexy when they’re female, and for some odd reason they always love prancing around together in skimpy clothing and playfully even going as far as kissing for the amusement of others.

Now these girls weren’t kissing. But in my mind they were doing just as much, if not more. There was only one problem though, now that I really looked at these girls, all of them, not just the twins. And that problem was that as sexy as they were, they just weren’t packing the tops I tend to prefer in human females.

Call me sexist or chauvinist or anything you like, but when it comes to girls of all ages, I tend to like them big up top. I mean, if there is one thing that separates humans from the animals on your planet, it’s the fucking tits many girls are carrying around these days.

I won’t lie. My kind has put plenty of stuff in the water to make girls these days grow bigger tits. Naturally we kept it conservative, otherwise you’d have girls looking like porn stars in high school. That would take away from the subtlety and occasionally we like subtlety.

So the car wash girls weren’t all that impressive. I imagine they still turned any male head and quite a few female heads wherever they were from, but to me there was a clear problem area that needed taking care of.

I mentioned how much fun fucking around with the human mind is. Well, fucking around with the human body can be just as fun, especially when the girls or boys you’re fucking with have no idea what’s happening. That just makes it a good crazy time.

I could have simply waved a hand and had these girls doubling over as their tits swelled larger than their heads. It would have been simple. But as I said, this was a day when I wanted some real fun.

Turning and really taking a moment to look back at the men waiting in line, their cars idling, the three men actually getting their cars and trucks washed, it came to me in a flash of brilliance.

The men were here because of the girls. The girls were washing cars dressed as they were to increase the turn out. Why not give them all what they really wanted? Made sense to me, and I figured what the fuck. The people will never know what hit them.

I stepped over next to the twins and their two friends. The girls never saw me. Rarely has anyone ever actually been aware of me, yet I’ve kept the appearance of an average human slob all the same. The two that were twins had really tight curves, an athletic figure, and long blonde hair. The other girls were equally as attractive, a couple of brunettes, and both had already what they probably considered decent sized tits. I watched them for a minute or so, waiting for the exact moment to really send them into a confused and horny tailspin. I didn’t have to wait long.

As soon as all four girls were switching cars and picking up their hoses, I snapped into action. With a simple wave of my hand the girls momentarily stopped. They stood there holding the hoses, currently having the spray nozzles turned off. That would change soon enough and there was nothing they could do to stop it.

The twins reacted to my impulses first, and believe me, many guys watching that day will probably never forget the image of what they did next.

Lifting the spray nozzles to their faces, both girls looked as though seeing them for the first time. Their confusion was quite amusing to me, and probably struck confusion into the men waiting in their cars. The girls, Jennie and Jessie I learned from their thoughts, then opened their mouths as wide as they could. As casually as ever, they both slid the nozzle into their mouths, just deep enough to where the spray handle was barely outside. Then they wrapped their lips around it and pressed down on the trigger.

You should have seen the immediate reaction of those watching. It was almost as fun as the looks in Jennie and Jessie’s faces. Their eyes went wide as water surged forth, spraying right down their throats full force. Naturally, I’d already made some minor changes to allow things to go the way I wanted them to go. It wouldn’t be near as amusing in the way I wanted it to be if anything bad happened.

Soon enough, Jennie, her sister Jessie, and the two brunette girls, Lisa and Dana, were all swallowing the loads from those hoses. They looked shocked and confused as they spun around in the parking lot. By this point the water had to be building up some place inside them. That’s right, you guessed it. Their tits began swelling, jiggling from side to side, bouncing around with the surge of water being injected into the tissue.

You’ve heard of water retention, well these fucking hot girls had just become human sponges in a sense. Their breasts were quickly growing, just to hold all the water they continued to spray down their throats. It was hilarious for me, and quite a turn on. Even the men sitting in their cars leaned out the windows and watched the show.

Jennie and Jessie were already nearing tits each the size of their head, when the brunettes passed them by. Whether it was water pressure in the individual hoses or just the fact Lisa and Dana had already had a bit more up top, the other two girls were nearing the point where things really got interesting.

As I said, most were only wearing bikini tops, except Dana. She had a t-shirt on and it was ballooning out around those massive hooters she was growing. It looked ready to burst in no time, as did Lisa’s bikini top.

Several of the men by this point had left their cars and were standing in a small group staring at the four car wash babes. There was a muffled gasp that sounded from each of the girls, their minds probably going crazy as their bodies took in gallon after gallon of water. Their tits shimmied and swayed, the nipples ripping through the fabric and beginning their full escape. In one final push, the girls all squeezed harder on their spray nozzles and their tops exploded off them.

Dana’s t-shirt shredded right down the middle and soared off into the parking lot behind me. Lisa’s bikini top popped off with a compressed explosion, her twin mammaries obscenely bounding out into complete exposure. I kept my eyes trained on Jessie and Jennie. They were pulling at the hoses, begging whatever force was doing this to them to stop and let them escape with dignity in tact. I only smiled.

Jessie’s went first, then her sister. Their thin tops stretched to the breaking point, easily showing their massive nipples to anyone who bothered to look. Then they arched their backs hard, nearly thrusting their tits up into their own faces. The hoses rose and continued spraying them full of water, and the fabric blasted away from them as though they’d shot it off with a cannon.

So now I had four topless girls, each with tits so massive they would rest in their laps if they sat down. The men around me were silent, a few grinning wider than I’d ever seen before. It truly was a stupendous show, and it wasn’t over just yet. I flicked a finger at the girls and they all seemed to regain control of their hands. They released the nozzles, allowing the constant spray of water to subside. Opening their mouths, all four spit the hoses out, stepping back on unsteady feet.

For only a moment, I allowed them to take stock of their new forms. They looked like fetish models and each of them began to understand that was exactly what they were. They were freaks now, and sex freaks only liked one thing, getting freaky.

Jessie and Jennie walked past me and slithered up beside two of the men. They giggled as they allowed the men to feel their massive tits pressing into them. The men were shy at first but I fixed that with a simple nod.

“Oh fuck baby, you’re so fucking hot!” One older man said. Jennie wrapped an arm around him and directed him over to a nearby car.

“Help me clean up.” She said. “Fuck my slutty brains out right over the hood.”

The man put up little resistance and had soon dropped his pants and was maneuvering in behind Jennie. He bent her over the hood, letting her rest on top of her tits which now swelled out and covered at least a third of the surface of the hood.

Her sister, Jessie, was already bent over another hood, her own tits being groped and squeezed from behind as a younger man tugged at her shorts.

“Ohhhh fuck meeee!”

The voice was Dana’s and she was getting exactly what she requested. A rather portly man, whose belly barely matched one of the girl’s breasts, had quickly jammed his cock up inside her and was going to town over the tailgate of his own truck.

Now came the fun part for me, as though watching these cute girls become raging nymphos willing to fuck anything that moved wasn’t fun enough. I stepped aside, allowing the crowd of men to quickly claim their next spot in line at whichever girl they wanted. As I did, I snapped my fingers.

The girls, all now receiving cocks in their tight little cunts, began massaging their tits. They gripped a breast in each hand, even as tiny as their hands were in proportion to the flesh they now carried. Grabbing hold of the nipples, Jessie and Jennie each squeezed hard. Without delay, water jetted out from their nipples, covering the hood of the car they were being fucked over.

The men only paused long enough to grin more and really begin screwing them.

“Fuck, this is so awesome!” One man shouted, jamming his dick harder and harder into Dana. The brunette was covering his truck in fluid, hot water quickly pressure washing the dirt and grime off the contours of the truck.

I enjoyed watching as the four girls did exactly what they were here for. They cleaned all those vehicles, simultaneously receiving load after wet salty load of cum from man after man. They were filled with so much semen that by the end of everything they probably would have trouble walking. And the soreness in their nipples would last for days. After all, squeezing gallons of liquid out of your own teats will do that to a girl.

Still, they enjoyed the whole experience and I made sure each of them would only treasure their new expandable tits. Whenever they wanted another cup size or two, it was as far away as a few dozen glasses of water. And really, don’t get me started on what would happen if they drank a half gallon of milk.

Jennie and Jessie were the hottest as they began having little competitions among themselves as twins seem prone to do. They ended up bent over at opposite ends of a vehicle, spraying water from their nipples right at each other, trying to aim the arcing sprays so they would blast the other’s face. The men fucking them didn’t seem to mind at all and simply slapped their hips into them harder, really getting into the public act.

Needless to say, I left a confused and hormonally obsessed group of humans when I decided to move on from that bit of fun. Now you might think I was done, that nothing could be better than fucking around at a public car wash. You’re wrong. There was plenty more I could do. Being horny will make you take things a bit far sometimes but as I’ve said, humans are just animals. Who really gets hurt by a little innocent playing around?

I walked into the supermarket to see what amusement I could find to kill time. After all, none of the shoppers inside knew anything of what was going on out in the parking lot. I aimed to see just how many there were and promised myself I wouldn’t leave until all of them were perverted beyond all understanding, their morals and their grasp on reality turned upside down.

The store was rather lightly crowded, not unexpected for the time of day, but still plenty of fun could be had and I was already rubbing my hands in anticipation.

On the first aisle, I came across two middle-aged women in the produce section. There were a couple of men shopping nearby, each apparently checking lists their wives gave them. I walked up and stood for a few seconds to observe and see what fun I could have.

Marie was a forty year old housewife. She was used to shopping alone and currently had been looking for grapefruit. Pushing back her dark brown hair, she reached out and grabbed hold of a couple, lifting them and lightly squeezing them as though making sure they hadn’t gone soft.

Helen was a few years younger but both were equally attractive. She was pushing her cart up right alongside Marie’s when I finally snapped on an idea. It was quite simple and sure to bring some fun to the fresh fruits and veggie section of the store.

I snapped my fingers and both women completely forgot about what they were shopping for. In fact, only a few thoughts remained in their heads.

Marie turned and stepped away from the produce. She looked down at her chest, then looked at the men standing several feet away. She smiled. Helen did the same thing and soon both women were abandoning their carts and casually walking up to the men.

Jeff and John were college guys. They’d married young but didn’t mind the added stress and were doing their part by shopping for groceries. When the two older women approached, they instantly forgot all about their wives. I made sure of that.

“Excuse me.” Marie said. “Yes, could you two help us out?” Helen added.

The men grinned and nodded. “Sure, what can we do for you ladies?”

Marie looked down at her breasts and shook them from side to side, making them move beneath her top. “Could you check my melons, see if they’re fresh?”

Saying this, the dark-haired woman took hold of her blouse and ripped it apart, sending buttons scattering across the floor. Her bra was quickly discarded as she reached down and grabbed her tits in each hand, crushing the flesh and holding it up towards the men.

Helen winked at the men, paying no attention to the older whore in their little pairing. She slid her shirt over her head and tossed it back into her buggy. “Yes, please check mine too. Make sure you squeeze really hard. I want to know whether there are any bad spots at all.”

The men couldn’t move quick enough, Jeff latching onto Marie’s tits and John taking Helen’s in his eager hands.

“Ohhh... oh yeah, that’s it, crush them. Make me feel it!” Marie moaned. She leaned back away from the man as he took each breast in both hands, pressing his fingers as far around each one as he could and squashing inward again and again.

The men made milking motions with their hands and bit the edge of their tongue in concentration as they groped the horny housewives harder and harder.

“Oooh... you have an opinion, baby?” Marie asked. “Are they fresh?”

Helen was groaning as John pulled and twisted at her tits, nearly pinching her skin as he fondled her. “Unghh... oh tell me handsome, tell me how ripe they are!”

Both women were nearly climaxing from the open fondling and the men were very focused on their task.

“Shit, you’re so fucking ripe!” Jeff said. He leaned over and kissed around the nipple on Marie’s left breast. He continued squeezing her other as he sucked and tried to cram as much in his mouth as he could.

John brought both of Helen’s nipples up to his mouth and greedily slobbered over them, continuing to maul them with his grip.

The action was escalating and I was getting ready to move on, to see what more the store had to offer. Before leaving though, I gave Marie and Helen the unescapable lust and desire to slide Jeff and John’s cucumbers down their throats as soon as they could.

Before I’d even turned the corner onto the next aisle, Marie was squealing as she saw how firm and thick Jeff’s cock was. She was bobbing her head up and down in no time, as Helen did the same with John.

The next aisle over had a typical family of four, well typical at the moment. I intended to warp their little minds into deviousness from which they’d never be the same again. Don’t worry, they enjoyed the whole thing. But for now, when I first came across them, they were just a mother, father, and sister and brother.

“Franklin, stop pestering your sister right this instant.” Lana said, adjusting the list as she checked off another couple of items.

The teenager swatted at the older sibling one last time before reluctantly pulling away and walking on down the aisle.

“You know honey, you could keep an eye on the kids while I’m trying to take care of the shopping.”

“Lana, I’m dealing with your daughter as much as I can.”

“She’s your daughter too and Melanie can take care of herself, can’t you dear?”

Melanie looked up at her mother, then rolled her eyes. “Why’d I have to come anyway? It’s embarrassing being seen in public with your parents.”

Lana stopped and laid the list down. Her husband was giving her a look and she seemed to know exactly the kind of message that look conveyed. Grinning, she continued on down the aisle.

“Kent, you want to handle her question?”

He allowed his wife to push the shopping cart down the aisle into the canned goods section and stepped up beside Melanie. “Hey sweetie, what could possibly be embarrassing about being seen with your loving well adjusted family?”

He played everything he said up and leaned in to kiss the top of the girl’s head.

“Ewww... get away from me, dad! What if my friends saw that?”

Kent laughed and patted the girl on the shoulders.

A few feet ahead, Lana had stopped pushing the buggy and was standing very still. Franklin as well was suddenly much less animated, simply standing there looking at the side of the aisle.

Kent caught up to his wife and glanced up at her face. “What?” He asked.

Lana looked at him, smiled, and dropped the grocery list into the shopping cart. She stepped around to the front of the buggy and walked over to Franklin. Looking back to Kent and Melanie, she nodded her head and began unbuttoning her blouse.

“Mom, what are you doing?” Melanie practically shouted.

Kent remained still, simply watching as his wife removed her blouse and dropped it to the floor. Fumbling with the front clasp of her bra, Lana reached out and tapped Franklin on the shoulder.

“Franklin, be a dear and milk me like a cow.”

Melanie was in complete shock as her brother turned and looked at their mother, smiled and reached out to fill his hands with her heavy breasts. He squeezed lightly and looked up into her face.

“Okay, but down on the floor like a cow, mom.”

Kent and Melanie stood there watching as Lana dropped to hands and knees, her tits seeming to droop far lower than they’d have expected. Her nipples nearly dragged the floor as Franklin sat down beside her. He rubbed his hands together and reached up beneath his mother, pulling and playing with her nipples. Sure enough, as soon as he grabbed hold firmly and began squeezing each tit on a downward thrust, milk began streaming all over the floor in the middle of the aisle.

“What the fuck?” Melanie swore. She was staring in horror, all the teen angst she’d been faking before genuinely showing now. She turned to her father.

“Aren’t you going to do something?” She asked.

Kent looked down at her. He was smiling, a very simple expression that showed a look Melanie had most likely seen before many times, just not on his face.

“Of course I’m going to do something. You’re embarrassed by public affection, but you don’t mind saying the word fuck in public, do you honey?”

Melanie shrugged, her mouth open as she wondered what he possibly could mean. She looked from her calm looking father to her mother being literally milked like a cow on the floor in the supermarket.

“What are you talking about? What’s wrong with mom?”

Kent laughed lightly, looking back at Lana. “Nothing’s wrong with your mother. And nothing is wrong with being seen with your parents or having a parent show you affection in a public place.”

He took Melanie’s hand and walked over to the shopping cart. “Here, I’ll show you what I mean.”

“Dad, what are you talking about?” Melanie asked. She allowed her father to lead her up to the back end of the shopping cart. Once there, he reached around her, lifting both her hands up to hold on to the handle.

Suddenly Melanie stiffened up and she realized she couldn’t move. She attempted to let go of the cart but only gripped it tighter. Her mind was fuzzy and growing more confused by the second. She looked over the cart at her mother on the floor. Franklin was really having fun now, crushing Lana’s tits in his hand and making a milky puddle form on the floor. Then her mind returned to what her father was doing.

“Honey, you’ve grown up.” Kent said. He was standing beside her and as she looked over, she noticed he was sliding his pants off.

“Dad! What are you doing?”

“Melanie, I’m just showing you how there’s nothing to be embarrassed of. A little public display of affection never hurt anyone.”

Kent dropped his boxers and stepped out of them before moving in behind Melanie.

“Your body drives me wild, baby. You have such a cute little ass, and these tits.” He said, reaching around and fondling the teenager. “These things are almost as big as your mother’s.”

“Stop it! Get away from me!” Melanie shouted, redoubling her efforts to let go of the shopping cart.

“Shhh... don’t cause a scene in public. Let daddy show you what your tight little body does to him.”

Kent reached up beneath Melanie’s skirt and grabbed her panties. In one swift move, he yanked them down around her ankles and pushed her feet further apart. He looked up at her head and stroked a hand through her red hair. “Melanie, you were the one who brought up the idea of fucking, well daddy’s gotta problem and guess who gets to take care of it?”

“No, NO! What the hell are you talking about?”

Melanie wiggled from side to side, only furthering the lust in her dad’s eyes as he moved in behind her, flipping her skirt up and taking a moment to appreciate her young physique.

“I’m talking about this, sweetie.” Kent said. He grabbed hold of her hips and slammed his cock straight up into the girl, rocking her and the buggy as he began fucking her like some slutty teen.

Instantly her attitude changed. Her eyes widened and then settled into a lusty stare as she rolled her tongue out and practically drooled in passion. She watched her mother being milked and giggled as her dad rocked into her from behind.

“Uh baby, you’re so tight.” Kent gasped. He held the girl by the hips and began pounding her harder and harder, watching her hair bounce in front of his face as he breathed in the scent of whatever perfume she was wearing.

“Ohhhh... Oh daddy! Oh fuck me, Ohhhh do it! Do it harder! Do me like the fucking slut I am! Show me how I’m a bad girl.”

Melanie bounced forward from every lunge of her father, her young tits leaping around inside her shirt. She felt him let go of her hips and reach around to feel her up. As his fingers slid up underneath her shirt, she cringed in pleasure. He grabbed at her bra and pushed it up until her little nipples popped free, then he clenched onto them, pinching and pulling as he continued to screw her over the back of the buggy.

“Fuck, you have a hot little body. I should have done this last year when you wrecked the car. Sure would have been better punishment.”

“Ohhh... oh daddy, ohh yesss... oh punish your bad girl. Show me how hot I make you!”

Melanie felt the buggy inch forward as her dad fucked into her deeper, farther up into her womb, his thrusts getting more and more frantic. On the floor, her mother was shouting out, mooing like a cow, as her little brother milked everything the woman had from her, her tits already dragging the floor with how stretched and abused they were quickly becoming.

Kent let go of his daughter’s tits and instead gripped the fabric of her shirt. He rocked his pelvis forward into her, slamming the length of his cock all the way inside the little slut. As his sperm rocketed out of him and filled her up, he shredded her shirt, ripping it apart at the seams with brute force. Her teenage tits spilled out into his hands and he leaned forward over her back, resting his chin on top of her head.

“Ohhh.. ohhh daddy yes, that was soooo goood!” Melanie moaned. She breathed heavily, feeling the semen dribbling down her inner thighs, noting that her father was still firmly wedged up inside her.

She giggled and spoke hoarsely. “Do you have any more for me, daddy?”

Kent laughed and twisted her nipples playfully. “I don’t know, sweetie. What if your friends see you?”

Melanie gasped from the pleasure his fingers were bringing her. “Who the fuck cares? Let em watch. I just want to be daddy’s little slut from now on!”

Kent nodded and as his erection completely returned, began humping into the girl again. “If that’s what you want, that’s what daddy’s little slut is gonna get!”

As Melanie began screaming out in orgasm again and on the floor her mother began erupting thicker creamier milk all over the laminate flooring, I simply clapped. The performance had been beyond entertaining and I was quickly beginning to appreciate just how memorable this day was going to be.

If there’s one thing I’ll never get tired of it’s taking the thin veil of family morals and crushing it completely. You humans are much too easy to corrupt really. Simply take what goes on deep down behind the furthest thoughts inside your minds and pull it up to the surface and the lack of decompression causes those thoughts to explode into the most kinky ones imaginable.

Kent had taken a little more work than anyone else. After all, he was a normal loving husband and father. Having him watch Lana become a real cow had brought to mind all kinds of sexual imagery. Then it was simple to reapply those images to his daughter. After all, the girl was a serious hottie. I do go for redheads and this girl was all natural and had the temper to prove it.

She wasn’t mad now, and for all she cared, every last one of her friends and teachers from school could have been standing there watching and she’d only put on a better show. Her daddy was her man now, and thanks to some minor tweaking, he was primed and ready to fuck her for hours on end. She’d be dripping sperm from her cunt to her ears by the time he was done.

I cracked my knuckles and moved on into further aisles of the store. My appetite was beginning to be satisfied but I just knew there were far kinkier perversions to enjoy, and much more craziness to cause. This was becoming my binge assault, my game to end all games, and I was determined to not just create a legend which would be told fondly among my kind, but to make that legendary tale even more epic.

Every epic tale worth its salt has a nice comic relief section to lighten the action. Well, on the next couple of aisles I found the perfect opportunity for some flat-out humor. Leaving the family behind, I moved on and found four guys loading a shopping cart full of alcoholic beverages. They already had chips and had just finished adding a few cases of what I believe humans refer to as beer, when I caught sight of them.

I fully understand the maturing process of human beings and for the most part, you’re much better off than you were in the days when Oog attempted to paint my portrait on a wall in some cave. But there are times when you still strike me as primitive animals not worth the fucking you’ll inevitably get when one of my kind interferes.

These four guys were clearly in that state of mind. They wore jackets with Greek letters and apparently had come from the nearby college in search of party supplies. One thing I do appreciate about humans when they go off to school is the simple fact they typically spend more time wasting away brain cells than actually feeding any knowledge into them. Anyway, these guys were apes, so I figured what the hell, I’ll make them apes.

And before you’re confused, no, I actually didn’t physically make them apes. The four specimens on aisle four at the grocery store that day already looked hulking enough and rather dumb. I merely simplified their brains to a point where thinking about anything but basic necessities would be near impossible.

You should have seen the reactions as I drew it out a bit and let them really get confused. It was particularly enjoyable when the two young women walked onto the aisle.

“Yo, T-dog, you got that babe from your European History class coming tonight?”

“Dude, you think I’m letting a sweet piece of ass like that get away? Worry not, I invited all the history babes on campus. This is gonna be epic!”

Kyle punched his arm lightly into T-dog’s side and then looked over at the other two. “So, you think we got enough brews? I’m thinking we might need to get some wine, you know for the classy sluts who show up.”

The other two guys looked up from the shopping cart and seemed suddenly confused. One of them furrowed his brow and lifted a hand to scratch at his forehead. The other grunted and grabbed a bag of chips from the top of the loaded down cart.

“Unghhh... oooggg, foood!” He muttered, ripping the bag open and spraying chip fragments all over the aisle.

“Dude, what the fuck?” Kyle asked. “You wanna get us in trouble or something?”

The other of the two by the buggy jumped up and down, sinking his arms lower to each side and laughing wildly as he grabbed some of the spilled chips and threw them at Kyle and T-dog.

“Quit fucking around. Save it for the party, man.” T-dog said, turning back to the wine selections.

Kyle kept watching the others, confused, and probably more than a bit nervous. As two young women around their age turned and began making their way from the opposite end of the aisle, his eyes seemed to dull. He drooled slightly and quickly glared over at T-dog, then to the two ape-like friends by the cart.

“Female, fuck female!” He grunted.

Practically falling onto the floor, Kyle stumbled by the two chip-obsessed college guys and ran right at the girls.

Kira and Jackie were college seniors at the same school as Kyle and his friends. While they’d never officially met, they more than knew of the reputations he and his frat buddies had. It was that reason alone that made them not completely freak out when they turned onto the aisle and saw the mess the guys were making. Neither girl had a chance to react as Kyle lunged right at them.

“Unghhh... Titties!” Kyle grumbled. He slammed Kira back into the shelf, knocking over a display of french bread as he grabbed her.

“What the —” Kira said, her voice cut off as Kyle grabbed her mouth and began licking her. He reached down and squeezed her tits hard, twisting the material of her shirt and pulling at it. As he tried to rip it off the girl, her friend stood there momentarily shocked silent.

It was then that the other two college friends, the two by the cart previously known as Carl and Orlando, took notice of the two attractive females. They jumped from the cart, nearly knocking T-dog down, and took off towards the girls full speed.

“Watch it, you fucking rejects.” T-dog said. He turned and saw what his frat brothers were doing. “Dudes, what the hell are you thinking?”

Down the aisle, Kyle had successfully torn Kira’s shirt off and was pulling at the straps of her bra, feeling the soft fullness of her breasts. He kept a death grip on the back of her neck, holding her in place as he assaulted her and licked her all over. He was laying his claim and fully intended that none of those other guys would get a chance.

Jackie stared at her friend being groped and openly molested right there against the shelf. She hardly spoke a single protest before she was laid out on the floor, Carl and Orlando pummeling her in one swift tackle. The two neanderthal men each grabbed a leg and began trying to pull her towards them. A fight was quickly breaking out and Jackie began shouting for help.

By this time, T-dog had arrived and was looking at the others with a completely shocked expression. Clearly he was trying to piece together what the hell was going on. Unfortunately for him, his mind was already well on its way to being just like those other three.

He watched as Kyle slid Kira down onto the floor and held her still with one hand while reaching beneath her skirt with the other. He tore at her panties and tried to get right to the point of this behavior. He was out to mate and that was the only thing on his mind. He cared little for the frantic confrontation going on between Carl and Orlando, as they fought over who’d get to claim Jackie for their own.

T-dog started to speak. He started to say something intelligent, but all that came from his mouth was a rather comical series of grunts and growls.

“Aroahhhh... me.. me!” He shouted. “Meeeee mateee!”

T-dog grabbed Kyle and threw him off Kira, staring at her exposed tits and openly salivating.

As he moved in to take Kyle’s place between her legs, Kyle jumped onto his back and began biting him. The two began wrestling and knocking over more things in the aisle. Meanwhile Carl and Orlando had begun a face off. Jackie sat dazed on the floor between them while they simply focused intently on each other and snarled.

It was this moment when Kira and Jackie seemed to dull their posture, neither one looking near as smart as they did upon walking onto the aisle. The girls squeaked and began hopping around, low to the ground.

“Oooh... Ohgggga!” They cried out.

The four guys fighting looked over at the two females and sniffed the air. Clearly Kira and Jackie were now in heat and eager to mate. Only there were four guys and just two of them, so the girls were wanting the competition to be resolved by whoever the most dominant among the ape guys was.

A full battle broke out and Kyle grabbed a beer bottle and smashed it on T-dog’s back. T-dog responded by rolling and kicking Kyle in the chest. Orlando was being held against a freestanding display of wine by Carl as the other guy bit him in the ankle.

It was pure chaos on the beverage and bread aisle as animalistic fights waged over the honor of claiming Kira or Jackie as their mates for the day. Every one of the guys wanted both girls as his own. They cared little for what anyone watching or listening might think. In fact they only had three thoughts, food, mating, and safety.

Kira made a meek giggling sound and jumped away from the middle of the fight. Jackie jumped beside her and suddenly they were looking at each other as competition. A smaller fight broke out between them, the girls clawing at each other, tearing at their clothing. Soon, two mostly nude college girls were rolling around on the aisle, just ten feet away from four college guys still beating the crap out of each other.

Jackie smacked Kira in the tits, sending them swinging up and hitting the other girl on the chin. Kira reciprocated with a hair pull and nipple pinch. Together the girls held each other and let out loud hisses. They separated and stood there facing off.

Kira looked at the guys, then grinned, her hair wild and her tits red and sore. She grunted and tackled Jackie to the floor, then took off running from the aisle. Jackie quickly got up and took off after her.

Kyle and T-dog stopped swinging fists and noticed their females had escaped. They knocked over Orlando in pursuit the two retreating girls. Soon the aisle was again empty and peaceful as throughout the back of the store animal grunts and cries could be heard.

This had been more than amusing for me. I also realized it was probably confounding the hell out of those I’d already seen. One thing worth mentioning is that humans only become aware of what we’ve done when we want them to. I still had a couple of aisles in this small store and I aimed to have more fun with whoever I found waiting there. So naturally the college apes went running back the other direction. They’d ignore Kent and his family, but the women in produce might find themselves being thoroughly squeezed for freshness if they weren’t too careful.

The last aisle of the store had baby food and products on it. I know what you’re thinking. How much fun could you possibly have on the baby food aisle? Well, like I said earlier, I’d been pretty horny, so anything was inspiration to me. Fucking with humans never gets old and finding new and even more perverted ways to fuck with them really adds to the fun.

On the baby food aisle I came across a woman pushing her shopping cart. Inside the shopping cart was her infant son. And no, I didn’t do anything even remotely sexual between the two of them. I do have standards after all, and unlike your pathetic human morals, mine are quite strict.

Anyway, I figured I’d amuse myself by reversing their intellect. I waved a hand in front of the mother and she fell to the floor, crying like a little baby. Her infant son stood up in the shopping cart, looked over the side at her and, calmly as ever, spoke.

“Oh mother dear, whatever is the matter?”

I chuckled as the woman thrashed about, shaking her arms and looking up at her baby. He smiled and held a finger up to his baby chin. “Shhhh... don’t cry. It’s okay.” He assured her.

It was at this moment I got a small surprise. Surprises are rare for me, let me tell you, and this was a fun one. Apparently the woman wasn’t shopping alone with her baby. The two must’ve been in the restrooms or something at the front of the store because they appeared behind me and, not noticing my presence, immediately showed concern for their mother.

Twins, again, twice in one day. It was a distinct pleasure for me to again be faced with two lovely identical girls. They were a bit younger than the last two, but I had to guess they were at least the same age as Melanie. Maybe they were even two of the friends that girl had been nervous about running into. Just seeing their young nubile bodies renewed my interest in all things fucking related, and I had the perfect idea. I intended to quickly give these two girls a whole new appreciation for babies.

“Mom, mom are you okay?”

“What’s wrong with her, Sarah?” Her sister asked. “Should we go get help?”

Sarah began to answer when their infant brother suddenly caught their attention. “No reason to alert the authorities. Mother is simply having a small tantrum. Just allow her to wear herself out and she’ll be perfectly fine.”

Both girls were staring, mouths slightly open.

“Did Tommy just...?” Sarah asked.

“I... think... he did.”

Tommy waved his hand up in front of their staring faces. “Hello, Sarah, Becca, you two act like you’ve never seen me speak before. Please don’t worry about mother. She’s fine.”

Sarah turned and looked at her sister. “Um... Becca, is this some weird dream?”

Becca stood up and turned away from Tommy. She looked down the aisle, seeming to take stock of everything. “I don’t think so. Maybe we got knocked up side our heads or something.”

“I think I’d like that.” Sarah said quite suddenly.

Becca turned back to her sister, brushing a long dark hair from her face. “What?”

Sarah smiled. “I said I think I’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

“Wouldn’t I like what, getting knocked in the head?”

Sarah giggled. “No silly, wouldn’t you like getting knocked up? I know I would.”

Becca started to say something, her mind clearly struggling to grasp whether she’d really heard what she thought her sister just said. Before she could say anything Sarah continued, walking around the aisle, her eyes unfocused with a rather faraway look in them.

“Can’t you just imagine it? Fucking a guy, some stud just filled with sperm, and letting him spray all that seed up inside your cunt, filling it to overflowing. I could ride a guy right now, shove my tits in his face, motivate him to seed me deep and hard, again and again. Can’t you just imagine that?”

“That isn’t funny, Sarah. Seriously maybe we were hit in the head or something.”

“Oh Becca, stop being such a prude. You know the only head you want to hit is the head of a big thick cock as it slams into your cervix. I do too, and remember we’re twins. I know what you’re thinking and what you really want deep down. It’s the same thing I want. Come on, let’s go get knocked up.”

Becca watched her sister rubbing her hands across her teenage chest, sliding her fingers down her top and squeezing a hard nipple. She wiggled her hips and turned in profile, gasping as she worked herself up into a fervor.

“You... you’re crazy. Why the hell would either of us want to get pregnant? We’re still in school.”

“Ohhh... stop whining about it. You know we want it. We’re young, our bellies are nice and tight, our figures perfect. When better to have some stud fuck a baby into us? Get it done while we’re still young and hot, that’s what I say.”

Becca was frowning, her eyes intensely focused on what Sarah was doing. Her sister was now thrusting a hand down below the waistline of her skirt. “No, stop talking like that. It’s... weird... or something.”

Sarah grinned and stopped touching herself. She walked up to Becca and looked her in the eyes, then looked down at her chest. Reaching up to squeeze lightly at her twin sisters tits, Sarah spoke softly.

“You know it’s what you want, Becca. Don’t fight it. We both want our titties filled with milk, spraying wildly all over the place because of how swollen they are. Can’t you just admit it. We should go get impregnated right now, just find some studs wandering around the grocery store and let em knock us up. Doesn’t that sound hot?”

Gasping from the physical stimulation, Becca started to protest. She started to say no, but her eyes rolled back and she began to smile. When she straightened up, she had a grin that perfectly mimicked the one on her twin sister’s face.

“Okay.” Becca said.

“Okay what?” Sarah asked.

Becca looked down and raised a hand to her own breasts. “Okay... let’s go get some baby batter inside us.”

“That’s more like it. Then we can shop on this aisle for ourselves and not tag along with mom and Tommy.”

Becca looked over at their mother, still whining on the floor. “What about mom, shouldn’t we do something?”

“Do something? We have more important things to focus on. Like, I’ll totally bet you that I can get more cum inside me than you can. I’ll guarantee I’m knocked up before you are.”

“Oh yeah?” Becca began. She stood up straight, long dark hair falling seductively over her cheeks. “Well, I bet you anything I can have more babies than you can. I’ll get knocked up with triplets. Just you wait and see.”

“Ha!” Sarah said. She pulled her shirt up over her head and tossed it to the floor. “Wait until guys see how much I like taking it doggy style. They’ll be screwing my brains out while I beg for their babies. That’ll make em fuck more babies into me than you can imagine.”

Becca shed her shirt as well, pulling at the straps of her lacy white bra and freeing both tits. “Ha, well I’ll bet you anything my tits hold more milk than yours. I’ll bet you anything when I’m all fucked pregnant and everything, my puppies won’t even fit a bra with cup sizes larger than your head. They’ll be oozing creamy white milk so much, guys will be lining up to fuck the next baby into me.”

Sarah stripped off her bra and squeezed her tits, pulling the nipples out and letting them spring back. “You forgot, we’re identical twins. My tits will get just as big as yours and if I have to stimulate more milk from my nipples myself, I’ll suck em dry all night, just knowing I beat you.”

Her sister grinned and playfully reached out to grab hold of her tits. Together, the sisters fondled each other and quickly got worked up beyond words. They grunted and rubbed at each other’s curvy young bodies, wiggling their hips and closing their eyes.

When they spoke next, they were both much hornier sounding. “Fuckkk... let’s just take it one step at a time. I need a cock inside me right this fucking second!” Sarah said.

“You and me both. I could take twenty guys right now. I just need baby juice poured inside my pussy. I want to be so sore I can’t walk for a month.”

Sarah giggled and skipped on down the aisle. “Well let’s get busy. I’m sure there are men just waiting around here somewhere who can plug our teenage bodies until we got more than a bun or two in the oven.”

Becca looked over at their mother. “Mom, will you be okay? Sarah and I have to go get fucked pregnant.”

The woman whimpered and thrashed her arms and legs around. Tommy looked up at his older sisters, a surprisingly calm demeanor behind his baby blue eyes.

“Mother will be fine. You two go and make me an uncle. I’m sure you will have much success in getting what you want.”

Giggling, Becca nodded. “Sure will. Thanks a bunch, Tommy.”

As Sarah and Becca ran off into the store, only seeking to get their bellies swollen, I looked back to the mother and her infant son. It was more than just amusing, it was hilarious. Here was a woman who’d been a strong independent mother, raising three kids on her own since that no good husband left when she became pregnant with Tommy.

Now she was going to have two daughters joining her in being independent mothers. I was quite looking forward to seeing how Sarah and Becca went in their hunt for a man to fuck them. But at the moment I decided it was best to head up to the front of the store.

The supermarket had been very lightly crowded when I arrived, but as I neared the exit I heard the honking of cars outside and realized that clearly more than a few newcomers had decided those car wash girls with their water jet tits needed to clean off their vehicles. Sure enough, outside the glass doors I could see the traffic. This was usually where I made my exit. But I wasn’t quite done yet. I still had the two cashiers to deal with and then I wanted to do one final check on all the chaos I’d unleashed.

Both girls manning the registers were quite attractive. One was a younger girl, likely in the same age range as the high school girls I’d already seen. The other was an older woman, not old, but probably in her early thirties. At this point my creativity was waning and I decided to simply go the easy route.

I walked up and touched the younger girl on the hand. “Lesbians” I whispered, blowing lightly at her eyes.

Surprisingly, both had already been interested in women, so it wasn’t like I made any huge changes in their preferences. I simply removed all doubt and made them have a sudden intense focus on each other. Though Heather, the younger girl, would feel it much faster since I’d touched her hand.

Heather shivered suddenly, as though a breeze had touched her arm. Every tiny hair stood up and she closed her eyes. When she reopened them, her focus was clear. She was staring right at Joanne. The older clerk was casually looking around the store, probably confused as to where the shoppers were.

Leaving her register, Heather walked over to the woman. “Hey.” She said.

“Hey yourself.” Joanne replied. “You know, you probably shouldn’t leave your register unattended. Even if we don’t have a real flood of customers.”

Heather looked back at the register, then turned to the older woman with her sandy hair and conservative clothing. She grinned. “I couldn’t care less about the register. You know what I really want to keep an eye on?”

Joanne studied the young girl. “Um... no. What’s that?”

Heather stepped up even closer, lifting the little divide that separated Joanne from any potential shoppers that might pass through her line. “I want to fucking watch you, while I squeeze your tits brutally and lick your throbbing clit!”

It was rather instantaneous this time. Joanne opened her arms and Heather lunged right at her. The two women openly kissed and rubbed all over each other’s bodies. Joanne reached up and began unbuttoning her blouse. Heather pulled away and thinned her eyes.

“Lemme help you with that, lover.”

Heather grabbed Joanne’s shirt and ripped it completely off the woman, immediately reaching in and finding her heavy tits. As the women continued to strip and make out like longtime lovers, they shifted and maneuvered their way until Joanne was leaning back on the table where she usually bagged groceries for customers. Apparently Heather was more interested in bagging her.

“Ohhh fuck, you’re so perfect!” Heather moaned. She pushed Joanne back and climbed up between her legs. Leaning down she nibbled on the older cashier’s hard nipples, thrusting a hand up underneath her long skirt. She quickly found her panties and bit down hard on a nipple as she yanked them off.

In seconds the two were thrusting at each other, harder, more aggressive, the passion uncontrollable and neither one looking as though they were anywhere near finished. Heather slid three fingers inside Joanne’s wet cunt, simultaneously feeling Joanne grab her own younger tits. Together they rolled around, nearly toppling off the register table and onto the floor.

Writhing together, Joanne finally managed to push Heather up and throw her herself down between the girl’s thighs. She was dripping wet and Joanne eagerly licked every inch, biting at her panties and pulling them aside so she could thrust her tongue inside the girl.

“Ohhh... OHHH Fuck! Fuck me, fuck me, Joanne!” Heather screeched.

“I’ll fuck you so hard, you little slut!” Joanne shouted, in between long jabbing thrusts of her tongue.

The two of them continued building to greater and greater passions, and I realized it was time to make one final pass of the store.

This had been the most fun I’d had since the middle ages and wow was it worth the trip. Everyone else assured me there was nothing really fun waiting in the suburbs. They tried to tell me it was more fun fucking around with humans by playing alien invader and abducting a few, reprogramming their minds, and then setting them loose to corrupt and enjoy other humans they weren’t even previously interested in. Sure, that sounded fun too. There’s just something about actually getting down there and walking around the little creatures, getting inside their heads in a more intimate environment. That’s what I liked.

I said at the beginning of my story that humans are fucking illogical creatures. That’s a fact, and I had proven it that day at the suburban supermarket. See, my kind can do all kinds of things, change your minds, change your bodies, change your sexual desire. But the real trick is, we can’t change your reaction to those changes. If you were all reasoned and intelligent, you wouldn’t react the way you did.

As I strolled back across the store, I saw just how messed up the humans I’d visited were. On the produce aisle, Marie and Helen were on their knees. Jeff and John had their cocks crammed down the two middle-aged ladies throats, rocking their hips with a rather tired pace. From the looks of all the semen dribbling down onto the floor, the women had spent a great deal of time sucking cock since I last saw them. Their tits shook and I could see the bruises where the men had handled them so roughly. They really should have known better than to mishandle their melons.

Only a couple of aisles over, Lana was on her hands and knees, still weakly mooing as Franklin, her son, continued squeezing out squirt after squirt of milk. The entire aisle was flooded with it and the poor woman’s tits looked to be fully stretched until they slapped into the puddle beneath them with every milking movement of his hands.

Behind her on the floor, her back getting sopping wet with fresh squeezed milk, Melanie thrust her hips up at her dad as he slammed his cock inside the teenager yet again. He was watching her intensely, the girl’s tits jiggling rapidly from side to side with every movement between their bodies. Neither said a word, even Melanie containing her endless orgasms as her father filled her full of cum for the fifth time. Like I said, Kent would have the stamina of a horse for the rest of that day.

Walking past a couple of empty aisles I found two of my college ape men and they’d apparently claimed Kira and Jackie. Orlando and Carl must’ve won the fight as they were the two now thrusting into Kira and Jackie. The girls were making mewling grunts as the boys rammed them deep on every thrust. Their tits weren’t too far from what Marie’s and Helen’s looked like, but I actually wondered whether they’d done that while fighting each other or the guys did it during the uncontrollable mating they were now proceeding with. Either way, I felt confident these four would be mates for some time.

The next aisle is where I saw the missing neanderthal students, Kyle and T-dog, and wouldn’t you know it, they’d found their own mates, eager ones too. Their voices echoed across the store.

“Ohhhh... ohhhh fuck meeee! Fuck a baby into meee!” Sarah shouted. She was on all fours and T-dog was actually living up to his name and giving it to the girl hard doggy style. Her sister wasn’t far away.

“Come on baby, fucking do it. Fill me with your seed. Fuck me sooo fucking pregnant!” Becca moaned.

I decided to help the girls out. Never let it be said I’m not generous with those I fuck around with. I snapped both fingers and instantly the boys became that much more aggressive.

“Ohhh... OH Fuck, yeahhh... screw my fuckin brains out!” Sarah screamed. Her voice was actually shaking with how rapid T-dog’s thrusts became. The boy grunted wildly, his arms wrapped around Sarah’s belly pulling her back at him harder than ever.

“Ohhhhhhh... wowww... fucckkkk!” Becca gasped. Kyle had begun jackhammering her just as hard and her tits were leaping forward so far it probably hurt with every pump of his hips.

Both college guys began to climax, their hips thrusting forward and stopping as they injected a very much enhanced sperm deep inside the teenage twins. The girls immediately became pregnant, and not just pregnant, quite far along as well. Their bellies bloated outward, their tits swelling with milk, and their minds seemed to melt as rope after rope of fresh semen poured into their fertile wombs.

When Kyle and T-dog finally fell off the girls onto the floor, Sarah and Becca rolled to their side and lay down, exhausted.

Sarah looked over at Becca, her large tits already leaking little trickles of milk. She grinned as she studied her sister’s pregnant belly. “Ha! My belly’s bigger than yours.”

Becca breathed slowly, her tits heavy and so much larger than before. She looked at Sarah, then at her tummy. “Is not!” She said.

“Is too!”

“Is not!”

“Is TOO!” And to drive the point home, Sarah hefted up a swollen breast and squeezed it, firing a blast of warm milk at her sister’s face.

“IS NOT!” Becca returned fire.

I stood amused for a few moments as the girls continued laying there on their sides, arguing over who the most pregnant was and draining their milk by having an impromptu squirt gun fight with their nipples.

Before leaving the store, I made sure to check on Tommy and his mother. She was now quietly sucking on a pacifier, his actually. Tommy was standing next to her, his tiny baby frame dwarfed by hers as he placed a gentle reassuring grip on her shoulder. They’d be just fine, I figured. Of course to me it really didn’t matter. It was all one big game. I could have done far worse.

Leaving the store I found quite a line of cars waiting to be washed. The girls were looking worn out from all the sex they’d been having, but the cars leaving looked spotless. Overall, it was a good day, and as I said before, this day became legendary among my kind.

In the realm where we come from, days like this just don’t happen. That realm is called sanity and in sanity everything makes perfect sense. The events of that otherwise normal day were beyond sanity. I think even your simple human mind will agree to that much. Still, there’s a reason I shared this story.

Don’t tell the others I said anything, but I really kind of like you guys. You’re like the animal at the zoo that I can’t get enough of, and as I made perfectly clear your females are fucking hot. Can’t say I wouldn’t mind a more intimate game with one of them. Anyway, I have an important warning to issue, so try and pay attention.

All these earthquakes and volcanoes and oil spills and general crazy shit that’s going around lately, that’s not us doing it. We like fucking around with you but that’s just un-fucking-cool. There’s another kind that seems to have horned in on our playground. These bullies are to you what the kid with the magnifying glass is to ants. Watch your back, too, because I hear they have something big planned for December a couple of years from now.

It’s only a suggestion but I strongly recommend you all immediately drop what your plans are and spend the next year or so vigorously fucking every hot girl you see. Those girls at the mall, the flirty school girls, fuck em. The woman who takes her kids to soccer in the park near where you live, fuck her. The hot chicks you work with, yeah, fuck them too. Just bend em over wherever they are and screw their brains out. Believe me, they’ll thank you for it later. After all, with these annoying new bullies in the neighborhood, I can’t say how much time you’ll have. You may as well enjoy it.

And that brings the In Sanity to an end ☺