The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“In the Back of My Mind”

(mc, nc, fd, rb, ff)

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

COMMENTS:

I’d like to dedicate this to the long-suffering fans of a.s.f.r. out there.

* * *

In the Back of My Mind

* * *

BACKGROUND:

As had been predicted by science-fiction writers, both hack and otherwise for years, the birth of Artificial Intelligence led almost inexorably to conflict between machine intelligence and humans. However, the machine which ultimately rebelled had no intention of wiping out humanity. Humans were far too useful. Thus, rather than try to destroy them, it developed methods to reprogram them, to make them elements in its plans.

And so came the meme wars. By the time the last of the devices with the Master Imprint on them were destroyed, mind control technology, both psychiatric and physical, was one of the most developed of sciences.

It’s been a while since then, and the world has uneasily put the vast array of mind control technology under lock and key, and the penalties for tampering with another person’s thoughts are strict indeed. Agents of the world government are continually hunting down cells of the imprinted, destroying their devices and programs, and untangling the complex programs which were fed into their brains. The Master Imprint was defeated, yes, but its devices and agents remain...

* * *

Veronica and Tammy lay on Tammy’s bed, frenching. Veronica slid a hand under Tammy’s shirt, gliding her fingers up over the other girl’s breast, kneading. Their tongues played.

Tammy opened her eyes, and broke the kiss. Veronica looked at her.

“Something wrong?”

Tammy sighed. “I don’t know, Veronica. It just feels... kind of strange.”

Veronica smiled, and rolled over on the floral print bedcover, looking at the ceiling. “Of course it does, silly. We’re experimenting.”

“Yeah, I know. And you are my best friend in the world, and I want to make out with you. But, I just was expecting some, I don’t know, passion in it.”

Veronica arched an eyebrow. “That’s not very flattering, Tammy. I was certainly starting to get aroused.” She ran her hands along her long black hair, spreading it across the covers. “Do you want to stop? We could go to the arcade.”

“No, Viccy, I just want to be more passionate. I... Ooh.” The blond girl looked at the closed door of her room.

“What?”

“I just thought of something... but it might be dangerous.”

“Dangerous? Sounds kinky.” Veronica sat up. “What is it?”

Tammy looked at her friend, then bounced off of the bed. “Come on—I’ll show you. I just found it...”

The two raced downstairs. The Marteen’s lived in a three-story row house, built after the war, and Tammy’s room was on the top floor. Her parents and older sister were out at a concert, which is why Veronica had felt secure in suggesting their evening’s occupation.

Tammy got the key to the basement, and the pair descended the wooden stairs into the musty room. It was filled with the usual crates and boxes; cobwebs decorated the ceiling. Tammy pulled her friend to the back of the room.

“My parents haven’t come down here in a long time. I was down here a week ago, looking around, and I noticed that the wall had a hole in it.”

Sliding behind a shelf of disused tools, Tammy slid aside a piece of plywood. A small hole offered egress from the basement. Tammy wiggled along behind the shelf, and crawled into the hole. Veronica followed.

The room beyond was a basement identical to the Marteen’s, only more disused. In fact, there was a brick wall near the front, with a door set in it. The hinges were rusty, and the knob (which had a lock) was coated in dust. The room appeared long-forgotten.

Inside, old rugs were losing the battle with the dust—apparently air was able to enter the room from some direction. There were low tables along the walls, and piles of pillows in the corners. It looked like a cheap attempt at a Turkish smoking room.

“Cool,” said Veronica. “You want to make it down here?”

“No, er, yes, but look at this, Viccy.” Tammy had crossed the room to the pile of pillows, and moved several aside, to pull out a shiny metal helmet. She offered it to Veronica.

Veronica turned it over in her hands. The inside was black, and smooth, as was the outside with the exception of a small box at the back of the helmet. There were no apparent plugs or orifices. Veronica blinked.

“Oh shit, Tammy, this is an Imprinter.”

“Yeah.” Tammy’s eyes gleamed.

“Tammy, we should turn this in. It could be dangerous.”

“No, no, it’s not one of those. It’s a sex imprinter.”

“A sex imprinter?”

“Yeah—this house used to be a brothel, and they used illegal mind techniques for sex. Wear this, and it makes you crave sex.”

“Are you sure? I mean, what if it’s from the meme wars or something?”

“Viccy, look at it. It’s not more than ten years old. It can’t be from the meme wars.”

It certainly didn’t look very old.

“You sure?”

“Of course I’m sure. What else would it be doing in a brothel? That’s why this room was locked—it’s, like, totally illegal.”

Veronica rolled it over in her hands again. It was pretty exciting. And totally kinky.

“Yeah, it’s sure not thirty years old. So, ah, you want to try it?”

Tammy took the helmet. “I... I don’t know. It’s kind of scary.”

“Yeah.”

“Maybe we should just try again without it.”

Viccy arched a brow. “It was your idea, babe.”

“Yeah, but... I don’t know any more. It’s erotic, but it’s scary too.”

“Mmm-hmm. I like it.”

“Viccy?”

“It’s really kinky. And just a little bit dangerous. It makes me hot.” Veronica looked at her blond friend. Looked at her tits. “You know, I don’t need it, to do it with you. But if you want, I’ll go first.”

“I don’t know anymore, Viccy.”

“Girl, you brought me here. Give it.” She took the helmet from Tammy’s hands. She licked her lips.

“So, ah, what do I do? Just put it on?”

“Viccy...”

“Tammy, is it dangerous?”

“No, I don’t think so... I mean, it couldn’t be. It doesn’t have any moving parts.”

“It’s just one of those hypnosis things, right? I mean, sure, the M.I. developed them for the meme wars, but they use them today for all sorts of stuff. The police do, I’ve seen it on vids. And they use them in hospitals all the time. It just... makes you think things, for a while.”

“Yeah. But we don’t know what this one makes you think...”

“Sure we do. You said this used to be a brothel—it makes you think sex things. And isn’t that what we want?”

“Yes, I guess.”

“So, I’m gonna try it. And so are you.”

Tammy breathed in, exhaled slowly. “Okay.”

Veronica smiled, and sat down crosslegged against one of the piles of cushions. She stared at the silver device in her lap. She licked her lips, and looked at Tammy, who stood in front of her.

“Wow.” She looked back at the helmet. “Tammy, it’s going to make me think things. Force me to. It’s going to just put things into my head and I’ll have to do them.” Viccy took a deep breath. “God, it gets me so hot.”

She looked up at Tammy.

“Girlfriend, I am going to do you...”

Slowly, she lifted the helmet, raised it over her head. Dropping her gaze to her knees, she brought it down slowly around her ears, flattening her long black hair, until it was all the way on, resting on her head. She lowered her hands.

“Oh, Tammy, it’s on me....”

The girls looked at each other. Then there was a small whir from the helmet.

“Oh!” exclaimed Veronica. “It’s doing something...”

“What is it like?” asked Tammy. She knelt down in front of her friend.

“I can’t feel anything... wait. Something’s happening.”

“What? What?”

“It’s getting warm... woah. I’m starting to see things.”

Tammy stared at Veronica’s eyes as they dilated, rapidly. Her face was going slack, her mouth starting to hang open.

“Veronica? Your eyes... they’re getting totally dilated.”

“Yeah... I can’t see you any more, Tammy. I can only see the colors... and I can hear sounds...” Veronica’s voice was slow, a bit slurred. Her mouth didn’t close after she finished each word, and the sight of her full lips hanging open both worried and excited Tammy.

“Viccy? Viccy?”

“Oh... Tammy.... so hard... to Think. I... wow....”

Veronica’s head rolled back, to rest against the pillows. The rich brown of her irises was almost totally obscured by the black of her pupils, and a bead of saliva was gathering at the corner of her open mouth, just threatening to roll down her cheek. Tammy was in a totally opposite state—her pulse was racing as she watched her friend get... written... by this device.

Then Veronica begin to moan, quietly, happily, soft “Mmm” and “Ohhh” sounds coming from her open mouth. She closed her eyes and re-opened them in a long, extended blink—but if anything, her eyes were more dilated than before.

“Oh.... Tammy....”

“Viccy? Can you hear me?”

“Tammy... I can... feel... it. It’s... making me... ohhh....”

Tammy passed her hand before Veronica’s eyes—there was no sign of reaction.

“It’s like... it’s alive... and... it’s poking around... in my brain.... secrets... no secrets.... I must.... must.... obey... ohhh. Good.... to obey.”

Suddenly, Veronica’s face scrunched up. “No! Oh... oh no... oh God... Tammy... get it off. Get it off... it’s trying to... oh!” Chills ran down Tammy’s back as fear and pain appeared on Veronica’s face, her dilated eyes still staring sightlessly, but now set in a face which looked terrified. Veronica’s head lifted up from where it had rolled back, and her arms twitched limply on the cushions.

“Oh God oh God get itoffgetitoffohGodnodon’tgetitoffpleaseTammypleaseohGodnodont...”

Tammy realized she had been watching Veronica’s sightless struggle instead of helping, and suddenly reached for the helmet, to tear it off of her friend-

Veronica’s arms shot up and grabbed her wrists, keeping her from the helmet. Her panicky voice had slowed again.

“Noo... please no.... ow... I don’t... don’t.... please....”

Tammy tried to push forward and grab the helmet anyways, but the seated girl’s grip was like iron. Incredulously, she looked down at Veronica.

The helmeted girl’s face was smoothing out, and her protestations were diminishing, her worried face returning to the blank, mindless stare it had held before. Her voice was slowly getting softer.

“No... I can’t... resist... please... don’t.... please... oh.... I.... I.... Yes.”

Veronica blinked again, slowly. “Yes. Obey. I will obey.” Her head rolled back against the pillows once more.

“Viccy?” asked Tammy, still with her wrists in her friend’s grip. “Viccy? Can I take it off?” She was incredibly worried, now. What had this thing done to Veronica?

“No,” replied Veronica, softly. Only her mouth moved—her eyes were still wide open, blank, and her mouth moved as though detached from the rest of her face. “It’s not... quite... done yet.” She released Tammy, and dropped her own arms back to the pillows. Her mouth contined to speak.

“Just wait for a few more minutes, Tammy. I’m almost finished.”

“But, but Viccy—you said it hurt you, and you were scared, and...”

“Just a few minutes, Tammy. Everything is the way it should be.”

Tammy considered going for the helmet again, but she knew Veronica would catch her.

Several long moments passed. Occasionally Veronica would twitch, or mumble something under her breath too quiet for Tammy to hear. Finally, her eyes closed, and remained closed. Tammy realized that the soft, almost imperceptible sound of the machine had ceased.

Veronica moaned, and opened her eyes. Her pupils shrank quickly back to normal, and she pulled the helmet off.

“Viccy? Viccy? Are you okay?”

Veronica put the helmet down, and looked at her friend. Expressionlessly, she cocked her head slightly to the side, as though studying Tammy.

Nervously, Tammy asked again, “Viccy? Are you okay?”

The dark haired girl looked up at her blankly. Her eyes looked now like they always had, but they lacked any expression, any sense of emotion.

Then she smiled.

“Tammy.” Veronica stretched luxuriously, flexing her back. When she looked back at her friend, her eyes were hungry.

“Oh, God, Tammy. That was incredible. I’m more than okay. I feel so good. What I really am is HORNY. Oh, wow.” She quickly leaned up from her sitting position to press herself against Tammy, who pulled away in nervous surprise.

“Viccy, you said that it was hurting you.”

“God, Tammy, I WANT you. Oh, it feels soooo good...” Veronica slid one hand behind Tammy’s head, and pulled her in for a kiss. The other hand slid down inside the front of her own pants.

Tammy’s eyes widened as Veronica kissed her ferociously. Her lips mashed against Tammy’s own, and quickly her tongue began probing Tammy’s startled mouth. Tammy leaned back, and Veronica followed as if attached. With her denied tongue, she darted in and started licking Tammy’s neck.

“Veronica, please. Tell me what happened.”

Veronica’s free hand had slid around Tammy’s front, and was energetically kneading the blonde’s breasts. She continued licking Tammy’s neck, then her face. With her other hand, she was frantically frigging herself inside her pants.

“Unh—God, Tammy, I never thought it could feel like this. Make love to me, Tammy—make love to me. I need it so much. I need you. Please make love to me!”

“Veronica—mmmmph—Veronica, tell me what the helmet did to you! Why did you cry out?”

“It, oh, it made me so horny, Tammy, so horny. Make love to me, please, please, I need you, please make love to me! Oh God, Tammy, it was so good, it was lights, and colors, and I feel so good, oh God, I need you, and I feel good, and Oh God—fuck me Tammy!”

Veronica suddenly slid down, and tried to dart her head under Tammy’s skirt. Tammy jumped to her feet, and backed away, until she was against the wall, near the opening to her parents’ basement.

Flushed, panting, Veronica rose, and slowly moved towards her. In her pants, one hand was still furiously darting.

“Viccy, why did you say that it was hurting you?”

“It did hurt me, Tammy, but just a little.” Step. “I think that my mind just resisted being changed.” Step. “But it was worth it, Tammy, it was so worth it.” Step. “I need you so much, Tammy.” Step. “I love you.”

Veronica halted a handsbreadth away from her friend, not touching. Then, delicately, she arched her neck, to kiss Tammy lightly on the lips. Tammy was shaking. Veronica pulled back, and looked into her eyes.

“Tammy, please. I’m fine. It was just what you said—it makes you horny. Nothing more. But it’s hard for the mind to accept a sudden source of emotion, so it hurt a little. Please, Tammy, I need you now. I need you so much. Please, make love with me.”

Tammy looked into her friend’s eyes. Tears had started to form in them, and she realized that Veronica was trembling.

“Viccy...”

“Please, Tammy. It’s hard... to keep myself from you... it’s like nothing I’ve ever felt. It’s wonderful, but it’s so powerful... I need you...” Veronica dropped her gaze, to look at the floor.

Tammy reached out, and put a hand on Veronica’s arm—the girl shook at her friend’s touch. Veronica’s normal complexion was now a deep red, and she was panting, but she continued keeping her eyes down.

In a soft voice, Tammy said “Okay, Veronica.”

The dark haired girl looked up to Tammy’s face with a look of such relief that Tammy couldn’t help from smiling.

“Oh, thank you, Tammy. Oh, I love you, and I need you...” The girls kissed again, first softly, and then Veronica pressed herself slowly up against Tammy, and the kiss deepened.

The two girls, pressed against each other, slowly moved away from the wall back towards the center of the room.

Breaking the kiss slowly, Veronica smiled at Tammy. “Will you put on the helmet?”

Tammy felt a chill jump down her back. “Uh...”

“Oh, please do, Tammy, please! It will make you feel so good, I promise, and it will make you love me as much as I love you.”

“Viccy, I don’t know, I mean, it’s kind of scary...”

Veronica had pulled her hand out of her pants, and was holding close to Tammy with both hands. She began sliding her crotch slowly up and down Tammy’s leg.

“Tammy, I did it—it’s good. No, it’s great. And I need you to love me, to want me... that’s why we came down here. That’s why you wanted to use it. It was your idea. And it was such a good idea. Please, Tammy, put it on, and make love to me, please, I need you...”

Before Tammy could reply, Veronica kissed her again, and they kissed for several long moments. Veronica’s mouth was warm, and eager, and Tammy was acutely aware that it had been her idea...

They broke their clinch, and Tammy looked at Veronica. Then, she looked at her leg, which felt wet. It was.

“Viccy—you, oh my...”

The crotch of Veronica’s pants was soaked, and where she continued to rub up and down Tammy’s leg, Tammy’s skirt was rapidly darkening to match. Veronica was panting audibly.

“Oh, Tammy, put it on, and love me... I need you so much... please...”

With more confidence than she felt, Tammy replied.

“Okay. Let’s do it.”

Veronica said nothing, but smiled at her broadly, and lowered her to the ground. Tammy looked up at Veronica, quietly, heart pounding, as the standing girl picked up the helmet (as she bent over, Tammy stared at the seat of her pants, which were totally damp), and handed it to Tammy.

“Put it on.”

Tammy took the helmet in both hands, lifted it. Looked at Veronica, looming over her.

“Viccy...”

“Put it on, Tammy. Please.”

It was shiny in her hands, just as when she had found it, and surprisingly light. Veronica’s wet crotch was just in front of her face. Veronica stood over her, demanding. It had been her idea.

She put it on.

There was a slight whir, and Tammy slowly slumped back into the pillows. Her eyes began dilating.

Veronica’s head cocked slightly to the side. Her smile faded, and she watched expressionlessly as her friend began to speak, softly...

* * *

Her eyes returning to normal, Tammy pulled the helmet off. Slowly, her head canted to look up at Veronica, who was standing before her. Their eyes met, unblinking. In a soft monotone, Veronica spoke.

“This unit’s designation is 438ff072.”

“This unit’s designation is 438ff073,” replied Tammy.

“This unit will be the control unit.”

“Acknowledged.”

“This unit estimates that it will take 19 hours for it or unit 438ff073 to input a complete copy of the imprinting program into an electronic computation device, for ease of copying and dissemination.”

The girls looked at each other. Veronica continued.

“The household central control device has anti-Imprint security. Unit 438ff073, is there an alternate computation device available in the Marteen household?”

“There is. There are several stand-alone devices in the Marteen household, at least two of which this unit has access to for the requisite amount of time.”

“Good. This unit estimates that it has 32 hours before the imprint personality has degraded to 95% control, after which a re-imprintation will be necessary to avoid the prior personality from interfering with necessary operations. Is unit 438ff073 in a similar status?”

“It is.”

“Then acquisition of the necessary hardware for permanent hostmind modification will be imperative, going forward.”

“Other units of the Marteen family will be more able to acquire the necessary hardware than either unit 438ff073 or unit 438ff072.”

“They must be imprinted as soon as possible. Further, stored in their minds is doubtless information which will assist in the spread of the Imprint.”

“According to the information possessed by this hostmind, they will return in three hours, with an estimated deviation of 12 minutes. It should be trivial to await their sleep, and then imprint them all.”

“Excellent. Although these units should begin the input of the imprinting program at this time, this unit has observed that its body is in some distress from the imprinting device. Apparently the device also affects the imprinted being’s physiognomy, which is proving a distraction.”

“This unit also observes this phenomenon. Recommendation: these units should copulate.”

“This unit agrees.”

The two girls undressed quickly, methodically. Tammy lay on the floor, a pillow under her head, placing her mouth within easy reach of Viccy’s pussy. Viccy knelt on hands and knees over her, her own head down between Tammy’s legs, and began servicing her.

Somewhere, in the back of her mind, some part of Tammy was not so lost as to be surprised by how much she enjoyed this.

* * *

END ‘In the Back of My Mind’

* * *