The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IN THE CLUTCHES OF BARONESS BLACKLEATHER

CODES: mc, ff, bd, cb

SYNOPSIS: Vile villainess Baroness Blackleather sets sights upon our hearty heroines! Will they derail her dastardly designs, or succumb to her sapphic snare?

NOTES:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between two women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

IN THE CLUTCHES OF BARONESS BLACKLEATHER

Chapter Fourteen: Blackleather’s Bitch

* * *

LAST TIME:

Ethrienne shivered as she felt a finger slide up her inner thigh. It probed between her folds, and then deeper. She moaned into her gag as the fingertip found a sensitive spot.

“I dub thee ‘G-Spot Minx’!” the Baroness declaimed dramatically. “All you need now is a new costume to go with your new identity,” she added. With a chuckle, she continued, “Mostly, you need a new mask. After all, that’s all you’ll be wearing most of the time!”

She felt something tugging at the collar around her neck. It pulled uncomfortably tight for a moment, then loosened a bit. Fingers touched her neck at the upper edge of the collar, searching for something. There was a soft click. The collar loosened, but did not fall away. Once again, she felt a touch at the front of her neck... the actual skin of her neck, not through the hood.

“No!” She tried to pull back, but it was no use. The Baroness was about to pull off her hood; both her actions and thoughts showed that. Vindiatrix and Shield Lass were standing right there, watching. Maybe they wouldn’t recognize her without her mask... no, damn it, she was still wearing her mask beneath the hood.

She felt the bottom edge of the leather head covering brush against her chin. In a few seconds, the other two heroines would know that Ethrienne was a pervert. Somehow, the fact that Vindiatrix and Shield Lass had no sense of shame just made it worse. They were going to see her as someone just like them, who liked to be captured and tied up and fucked in front of cameras—oh, dear God, were the cameras still running? Was her kinky secret about to be revealed to the world?

The hood lifted away, past her mouth, past her nose, past her eyes. She shut her eyes tight, trying to shut out both the searingly bright light and the even more searing sense of humiliation.

“There she is... G-Spot Minx!” the Baroness cried grandiloquently.

* * *

Has the Baroness deliberately doomed Ethrienne’s desire for discreet depravity?

Just what fate does the salacious she-devil plan for our chagrined champion?

Stay tuned....

* * *

Ethrienne knew that she ought to open her eyes. Trying to hide from reality wasn’t going to make it go away. Somehow—she wasn’t quite sure what had happened, but here she was—the Baroness had discovered weaknesses so deeply hidden that she herself hadn’t been aware of them. Now those decadent desires were going to become the centerpiece of a media circus just like the one around Vindiatrix and Shield Lass.

She knew she ought to face that fact. She was going to have to do it sooner or later, probably sooner. She couldn’t bring herself to do it just yet, though....

A warm body pressed against hers. Hands reached around to tug at the fastenings of her gag. The ball was pulled out of her mouth, and a probing tongue replaced it before she could get her jaw working again. Her own tongue pressed against the intruder. All she could think about was how this scene must look from outside—herself and another woman locked in a passionate kiss. It was mortifying... and thrilling. She realized that the thrill was winning out, and could not summon the will to try and change that. She lowered her mental barriers in surrender, allowing her partner’s thoughts to seep in. She had nothing to lose now that she’d been exposed....

The next thing she knew, a wave of hot erotic delight washed over her mind as she experienced Vindiatrix’s pleasure in deep-kissing her. She felt shame and dismay. Her colleague knew her secret desires, and that she had given in to them. The embarrassment burned... and stoked the fires of sexual need. Her own tongue reciprocated her partner’s thrusts as she opened her mind to fully share the moment as Vindiatrix continued kissing... G-Spot Minx?

“What the hell...?” Ethrienne tensed as her mind reeled in confusion. She made an effort to focus her telepathic contact on ideas rather than sensations. Even through the fog of lust, it was clear—Vindiatrix was seeing her only as “G-Spot Minx, with the name “Ethrienne” nowhere to be found in her thoughts.

Vindiatrix pulled back a moment. “Don’t fight it...” she murmured as she gently but insistently began touching her more intimately, rubbing a thigh against Ethrienne’s pussy and reaching around to caress her ass cheeks.

Even as her partner intensified her attentions, Ethrienne relaxed. Her secret was safe. She could indulge in these forbidden pleasures without losing her respectability. She didn’t understand how, and didn’t waste time trying to figure it out. She let herself be carried away in the moment, not so much participating as watching and enjoying as her body responded to the stimulation.

“My turn!” Shield Lass finally demanded. As Vindiatrix reluctantly pulled away, Ethrienne had a moment to think. An idea came to her. She intensified the mental link, looking back at herself through Vindiatrix’s eyes.

She wasn’t wearing her usual mask. Instead, half her face was covered by gaudy hot pink and lavender. Now it made sense. This mask must have been inside the hood and then left behind, covering her own mask, when the outer covering was removed.

Preoccupied with that thought, she was caught off guard for a moment as Shield Lass seized her, aggressively tongue-thrusting and thigh-humping. One the initial surprise was past, she willingly yielded. Relief that her secret was safe mingled with the enjoyment of giving in to her forbidden desires.

As Shield Lass pulled back slightly to catch her breath, Ethrienne glanced at one bank of monitors. One screen gave reassurance that her face was unrecognizable behind the new mask. Another showed a rear view of Shield Lass, whose backside swayed delightfully as she wriggled. A third gave a view of Ethrienne’s own ass, squeezed tightly in Shield Lass’ hands. She jiggled her hips, and enjoyed the resulting show.

“If the rest of the team ever finds out I did this...” The thought was scary and exciting at the same time. She shivered at the risk of getting caught, and thrilled to the triumph of getting away with it. The situation added spice to the encounter that made every other sexual experience up to now seem like juvenile fumbling by comparison.

Her pussy began quivering inside. She began rocking against her partner’s thigh, in time to her thrusts. It wasn’t so different doing it with another woman, really. What was different, and so much better, was being taken and guided and made to experience and enjoy this interlude as a helpless sex toy. This wasn’t at all how a heroic defender of justice ought to behave. That bit of transgression made her indulgence all the sweeter.

“Slower... gentler...” said the Baroness. Shield Lass’ next leg thrust took twice as long, and mostly made contact with Ethrienne’s inner thighs rather than the wet needy spot between them. She almost spoke up to protest, but realized that her voice might be recognized. Maybe the Baroness has some way to fix that. She’d made a mental note to ask later, annoyed that the action has tapered off so much that she could think about such things.

The Baroness waved to one of the Leathergals, who moved in with a small portable camera to get an intimate closeup of the tribbing action. Ethrienne spread her thighs a bit further, as much as she could manage in her bonds. The sooner the Baroness was satisfied with this set of explicit shots, the sooner she’d allow Shield Lass to satisfy her need. She felt a wave of fresh humiliation at being made into the Baroness’ plaything. It was accompanied by another wave, much stronger, of excitement and lust.

Finally, the Baroness directed, “All right... let’s finish this up!”

Behind her, Ethrienne felt Vindiatrix’s body setting into place against her back. She relaxed her asshole to take the dildo again, but it was not there. Instead, Vindiatrix wrapped her arms around Ethrienne’s body. She shifted her body, then shifted again, and then braced herself in position.

Shield Lass leaned forward and reached out to grasp the arch frame. She used the extra support to balance on one leg as the other thrust deep between Ethrienne and Vindiatrix’s thighs, tribbing both women at once, then gratifying herself as her crotch ground against Ethrienne’s upper leg. Again and again she repeated the gymnastic maneuver. It strained even her agility and stamina... though part of her ever-heavier breathing was surely from her obvious arousal.

“Oooohhh...” “ooohhhhhh...” The three women’s moans fell into a synchronized rhythm. Ethrienne let the others’ responses flow into her mind, amplifying her own pleasure. Even unpleasant sensations like the strain on Shield Lass’ hips and legs from maintaining the double-tribbing position enhanced the experience. She only regretted that she could not share her own pleasure with them, and knew that she’d find ways to make it up to them later.

Vindiatrix climaxed first, and the psychic flare of pure delight sent Ethrienne over the edge. She was vaguely aware of Shield Lass humping her leg in search of her own release, until her success sent another surge of bliss through her brain.

The next thing she knew, she was a mass of jelly, supported by her bonds and her companions. Gradually, her surroundings began to register on her again.

“Excellent!” the Baroness said. “That’s a wrap!” She turned to Vindiatrix and Shield Lass. “I’m afraid there’s a problem with the showers, so you’ll have to head home to clean up.” A Leathergal approached with two closed satchels and an open bag. “The gals washed your Vindiatrix and Shield Lass uniforms before we found the leaky pipes and shut off the master valve. For now, wear your Tribby and Scissy outfits so you don’t get the other ones dirty.”

The heroines nodded agreeably, and started putting on the sex-kitten costumes. Ethrienne watched appreciatively—in some ways, the skimpy outfits looked even hotter on them than nakedness—until they finally strode out the door.

The Baroness watched them go. “Any moment now, they’ll run into the little Potemkin burglary I’ve arranged,” she mused. “The place has so many high-quality security cameras, you’d almost think it was a studio.” She smirked as she held up a little stitch-pulling tool. “Just the place for a publicity-magnet wardrobe malfunction.”

The reminder of the Baroness’ control simultaneously pleased and worried the captive heroine. “And what about me?” She tried, and failed, to put an edge of strength and confidence into her voice. It was a given, apparently, that what the Baroness wished was what would in fact happen.

Smiling, the Baroness placed a fingertip under Ethrienne’s chin in a gentle but definitely possessive gesture. “Isn’t it obvious?” She moved a few more fingertips in, stroking and tickling, as she continued. “I have a contract drawn up for you to sign, but it’s really just a formality.”

The Baroness’ other hand raised her riding crop. Ethrienne stared at it, both fearing and hoping that she meant to use it. “You want to be dominated and sexually used every now and then. I’m willing to oblige in return for your services. You crave the taboo thrill of exhibitionism while at the same time wishing to keep your kinks and fetishes in the closet. I’ve arranged to give you both at once, putting you in front of the cameras with your face hidden and everything else on display.”

The riding crop swatted the heroine’s hip, just hard enough to snap her out of the reverie she was falling into as she imagined the future described by her captor. “I think that’s a fair bargain; don’t you?”

Ethrienne nodded.

A Leathergal approached with a clipboard. “You can take as long as you need to review the terms, but you’ll find that they’re simple and straightforward. The main wrinkle is documenting your consent as ‘Ethrienne’ while revealing only the name ‘G-Spot Minx’ to the public.”

The heroine gave a little tug to her wrist shackles. “All right. As soon as you untie me, I’ll sign it.” There was no guile in her statement, no intent to do anything but cooperate fully. She knew that, and could tell that the Baroness and her minions knew it as well.

“Just to make sure everything is legal and proper, I want you to read it first.” The Baroness grinned. “Also, you should know that when I mentioned ‘your services’ I’m including a few things that aren’t spelled out in the contract.”

Ethrienne returned an even broader grin. “I remember Vindiatrix and Shield Lass talking about how horny and insatiable you are!” At the time, the duo’s shamelessness had angered her, now, the idea of being used to slake the Baroness’ lust was positively delightful. “You can take me right now if you like.”

“Later,” she replied with a little shake of her head. “Well, of course you’ll be sharing my bed and playroom, but that’s not all I had in mind.” Her expression became serious. “Since people don’t know that you’re working for me, you can help me with some of my other business enterprises. A telepath such as you would be very useful for an information broker such as myself.”

“You want me to spy for you?” The fog of contented satisfaction lifted, and some of her old no-nonsense demeanor returned. “I won’t do it!”

“Oh, it’s easy to be defiant now, when you’ve just had your itches scratched. You won’t be so stubborn when you start feeling needy again.”

“I’ll find somebody else.” The idea of trying to resist and deny the urges altogether didn’t enter into it. That simply wasn’t going to be a possibility. She knew and accepted that.

The Baroness shook her head. “It’s not that simple.” She waved, directing her captive’s attention to the bank of monitors, which were now showing replays of her performance. “The pleasure of being taken and ravished won’t be enough to satisfy you for very long. You crave the knowledge that you’re being seen and appreciated as a sex object. No reputable adult studio is going to let you perform without knowing your real identity. As for the disreputable ones, the less said the better.”

Ethrienne stared into the screens. She watched herself swaying in time to the double penetration, saw her body humping and grinding against Shield Lass’ leg. Echoes of the tingles she’d felt at those moments began coursing through her body. The humiliation of being objectified only amplified her sexual response.

“You want more of this. You need more of this. Working for me is the only way you can get that without anyone else finding out.” As she spoke the final sentence, she reached out and pulled the “G-Spot Minx” mask from the heroine’s face. On that cue, all the monitors shifted to real-time views of Ethrienne, mixing closeups of her face—now wearing her own superheroine mask—and her naked bound body.

“So if I don’t cooperate you’ll release these pictures?” Ethrienne tried to hide her dismay. She could tell that she was failing miserably.

“Oh, I won’t need to resort to anything as crude as extortion. All I have to do is remind you of what could happen, and probably will happen, if you try to satisfy your needs elsewhere.“

One by one, the screens returned to playbacks of the recording session. The heroine watched enraptured, and knew that the Baroness was right. She needed this too badly to walk away from it, and this was the only place she could get it without the risk of becoming enmeshed in scandal or helping criminals much worse than her captor.

“Just think about it for now,” the Baroness said in a mock-reassuring tone. She signaled a group of Leathergals, who stepped up and began unfastening the heroine’s shackles. Their body language and thoughts projected their confidence that the heroine was no threat.

They gave Ethrienne a few moments to stretch the kinks out of her limbs, then presented her with the clipboard. “Take your time, darling. For now, I’m only asking you to sign on as a performer. The other matters I mentioned can be worked out later.”

Sure enough, the documents were concerned solely with the studio’s adult entertainment business. That wasn’t really surprising; Ethrienne knew enough about the law to know that a contract to perform illegal activities was null and void on its face, and no doubt the Baroness did, too. The terms did allow the Baroness to dismiss her at will, leaving her with a moderately large severance payment and no safe way to satisfy her perverse yearnings. She tried to think of some way to resist that leverage, and tried not to think about how the villainess meant to exploit it.

“I’m not promising you anything beyond what’s spelled out in the contract,” she finally said. It was the closest thing to a victory she could manage.

“Fair enough,” the Baroness replied agreeably. She raised an eyebrow and looked at Ethrienne expectantly.

She held her captor’s gaze as she signed on the dotted line.

* * *

Has our brash beauty become a powerless pawn in the Baroness’ evil schemes?

What fiendish moves will the villainess command her to perform?

Tune in for “Breathless Baptism”, same SMUT-time, same SMUT-channel....

* * *

END CHAPTER