The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IN THE CLUTCHES OF BARONESS BLACKLEATHER

CODES: mc, ff, bd, cb

SYNOPSIS: Vile villainess Baroness Blackleather sets sights upon our hearty heroines! Will they derail her dastardly designs, or succumb to her sapphic snare?

NOTES:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between two women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

IN THE CLUTCHES OF BARONESS BLACKLEATHER

Chapter Nineteen: Barefaced Bawdiness

* * *

LAST TIME:

The Baroness nodded. She looked thoughtful, as if considering exactly how to phrase her other demand. “The event has had another regrettable result. The fact that these criminals wanted to meet with me has reignited old rumors about my alleged underworld connections.” Her tone was smooth, betraying no sign of resentment at losing her very real underworld connections.

“And...?” Ethrienne finally responded, sensing that the Baroness was waiting for some sort of prompt before getting to the point.

“I understand that you and your cybernetic teammate will be conducting a press conference next week. I want you to use the opportunity to set the record straight and bolster my reputation as a legitimate businesswoman. I’ve arranged to make sure you’re asked a few questions on the subject.”

Ethrienne nodded. That suited her plan perfectly.

“I’d also appreciate it if you’d emphasize that there is no truth whatsoever to the notion that I somehow forced Vindiatrix and Shield Lass into their new lifestyle. Remind people that the sort of extensive and undetectable brainwashing I’m accused of performing is absolutely impossible. Emphasize that you’ve personally deep-scanned their psyches and found that they chose this of their own free will.”

That last sentence brought back memories from the mind scan. Once again, Ethrienne felt herself sharing the other heroines’ first moments of surrender to long-denied passion. That in turn evoked the memory of surrendering herself. All she had to do was submit to the Baroness, and she could experience the pleasure again, for real....

“Agreed?” The Baroness’ voice broke into her reverie.

“Agreed.”

The Baroness extended a hand, and Ethrienne took it. They exchanged a firm handshake. Then, the Baroness raised her other hand to stroke the heroine’s forearm. She half-expected to be pulled into a kiss, just as she had done with Vindiatrix, that didn’t happen. Instead, the Baroness simply patted her forearm in a not-quite-innocent way and winked. “Until next time, ‘G-Spot Minx’.”

“Until next time, Mistress.” The heroine turned and walked toward the exit.

The Baroness sat back in her chair, thinking. “You’re right.” she finally said, turning toward the G-Spot Minx poster on her wall. “I need something special, something better.” She smiled. “And next time, you’re going to provide it!”

* * *

Has the Baroness truly conceded conquered criminality in exchange for validated voluptuous vice?

Or does she still have a card to play from the bottom of the deck?

Stay tuned....

* * *

Ethrienne suppressed her boredom as her colleague went into one of his long technical monologues about how he had neutralized Professor Deranger’s latest technological terror. From anyone else, it might have seemed like attention-hogging, but the android’s flat delivery was—as always—completely impersonal.

“...and once the neutron flow polarity had fully reversed, the Professor realized that he had no alternative but to abandon his plan and flee. Unfortunately, he had a third escape route prepared in addition to the two we had discovered, and thus escaped apprehension.”

There was a pause; apparently nobody was quite sure whether the Palladium Paladin was finished or not. After a moment, a woman near the front of the group waved for attention. “Question for Ethrienne about Baroness Blackleather!”

By unspoken agreement, none of the others tried to dispute her turn to ask the next question. Anything involving the villainess turned porn producer was bound to make for more interesting copy than the Paladin’s dry technicalities.

“Go ahead,” Ethrienne responded. This was probably one of the Baroness’ planted questions, providing her an opening to fulfill her end of their agreement.

“Last month, you verified that Vindiatrix and Shield Lass are voluntarily performing as adult actresses. Do you stand by that?”

“Yes.” It was the obvious answer.

“You’re absolutely certain that they haven’t been somehow mind-controlled?”

“Of course.” She remembered one of the points the Baroness had mentioned. “If they didn’t want to do what they’re doing, no amount of mind control would last for more than a few hours. Even during those few hours, it would be obvious that they’re trying to stop themselves from following the commands.”

A redhead in the back chimed in. “I have a followup question.”

“Just a moment.” Ethrienne turned toward the rest of the group. “We’ll get all your questions in, I promise, but I think it’s important to clear the air on this issue once and for all. My colleagues Vindiatrix and Shield Lass are acting entirely of their own free will. While some of us may find their choices distasteful, they are their choices. They allowed me to deep-probe their minds and confirm that for myself. That should settle the matter.“

The other reporters didn’t seem to mind all that much. Continuing this thread of questioning kept the salacious subject front and center while absolving them of responsibility for sensationalizing the event.

“I understand you’ve done some followup investigation of your own...” the redhead began.

Ethrienne kept the smile pasted onto her face. How did she find out about that? Probably Crimson Crag; he never could keep his mouth shut. She turned her attention back to the question.

“...have you looked into the Baroness’ mind to find out for sure?”

Now Ethrienne did scowl. “That would be highly unethical.” she said.

Palladium Paladin, who had been watching impassively as the subject turned to matters he never really understood, spoke up. “Indeed. My colleague would not presume to intrude upon another sentient mind without clear necessity or the subject’s consent.”

“Suppose I did consent?”

All heads turned toward the speaker. Baroness Blackleather strode into the room.

Finally, Ethrienne called out over the flurry of confused chattering. “What are you doing here?”

“Why shouldn’t I be here? This event is open to members of the media, and with the lines between news and entertainment getting blurrier all the time, I fail to see why I should be excluded.”

The crowd of reporters had quieted during the exchange; now they began shouting out questions. A few of the louder ones could be heard over the din: “Baroness Blackleather! How did you convince Vindiatrix and Shield Lass to work for you?” “Baroness! Why superheroines?” “Baroness! Do you consider Ethrienne your new arch-nemesis?”

The Baroness held up a hand for quiet as she strutted toward the podium. The chatter faded, but didn’t quite cease until she stepped up. “May I borrow this microphone?” she asked the Palladium Paladin.

“Of course.” He stood aside and allowed the leather-clad figure to take his place alongside his partner.

She smiled at the reporters. “I’m afraid I don’t have time to take additional questions, but I will answer the ones I’ve already heard. As far as Vindiatrix and Shield Lass are concerned...” She paused, taking in the listeners’ attention. “...in my own way, I can sense hidden thoughts just as well as Ethrienne here.”

The Baroness reached out to put a hand around the heroine’s waist. It took all of Ethrienne’s willpower to keep the thrill in her body from showing in her expression.

“I certainly don’t consider her an ‘arch-nemesis’. After all, only villains have arch-nemeses, and I am a law-abiding businesswoman.” The Baroness’ fingers squeezed and slid down just a bit. The audience remained unaware, but only because the heroine somehow managed to keep her face straight and her knees locked. “I consider her a friend for her help in clearing my name from scandalous rumors about how I recruited Vindiatrix and Shield Lass.”

She removed her hand from Ethrienne’s hip. Once her hand was out of sight, she gave the other woman a pat on the rear end. The heroine jerked, and quickly scrambled to compose herself. “As I said, I have my own knack for perceiving hidden thoughts, from small bits of expression and body language and vocal tone. I could tell that those two were sublimating deep-seated attraction, for each other and for women generally.”

“You’re saying you knew they were lesbians before they did,” one of the front-row newsmen chimed in.

“Yes. It’s quite common among costumed superheroines, actually.” The Baroness cast an unmistakably insinuating side glance at Ethrienne. The heroine held her face and body stock still, fearing that any move she made would escalate into either a flight from the stage or a passionate embrace.

“Now that those questions are out of the way, I have a statement. One of you asked if Ethrienne had scanned my thoughts. I can confirm that she has not done so; I would have felt it if she had.” Turning toward the heroine, she declared, “I would like to make an appointment for you to deep-scan me with my full consent, so that any lingering doubts about my bona fides can be dispelled.”

She then glanced toward the sidelines where the Palladium Paladin stood. “I also request that your android colleague join us. Between his absolute law-abiding objectivity and his enhanced physical senses, he is an ideal witness to confirm that everything is exactly as represented.”

Ethrienne took a breath, trying to decide just what to do now. The Baroness had thoroughly upstaged their press conference, cast herself as an aggrieved innocent willing to go the extra mile to prove herself, and put her in a position where refusal to cooperate would look spiteful and stubborn.

Before she finished collecting her thoughts, the Baroness held up a hand. “You don’t need to answer right away,” she said. “You know how to get in touch.” Her eyes locked with Ethrienne’s for a moment. “Or you can just forget all about it.”

Was that a veiled threat to cut her off if she didn’t cooperate? Ethrienne thought that issue had been settled, but she couldn’t be sure. She’d notice any attempt to probe her mind deeply enough to be sure, and that in itself might provoke repercussions she couldn’t risk.

“Where and when?” she heard herself say.

The Baroness looked thoughtful. Ethrienne didn’t need her powers to tell that the expression was a facade. “I understand that isolation makes the process easier, but the whole point of the exercise is to put this on the public record. We can do it at my studio, with the cameras running on automatic. I believe that the Palladium Paladin’s cybernetic mind is completely invisible to your psychic powers...?”

“That is correct.” The android had stood and listened, not speaking until he heard a question directed at him.

“Good. That way, we will have psychic isolation to facilitate the scan, a witness present, and a detailed record.” She looked toward the hero and heroine for a response. Her expression was confident, projecting certainty that the plan she had just outlined was obviously and undeniably the only way to proceed.

“Agreed.” Ethrienne was at a loss for any other response.

“Agreed.” Her colleague spoke in his usual impassive tone. That reassured her that, somehow, this all made sense. He never did anything that didn’t make sense. She tried not to think about his limited understanding of human nature and his ignorance of certain important facts.

“Very well. I will be waiting for you tomorrow evening at ten PM.”

She strode away, ignoring the attempts to ask her more questions. Ethrienne also left, barely noticed. The Palladium Paladin and one of the tech reporters spent an hour in the empty room discussing the latest developments in cyber-security.

* * *

Vindiatrix sighed. “Oh, that was gooood!” She grinned at the woman spread-eagled on the bed beneath her. “The only thing that would have made it better is if people could have seen it!”

“Mmmgggt!”

“Oh, don’t be so prudish,” she chided as she reached for the buckle holding the ballgag tightly wedged into her partner’s mouth. “Fun moments were meant to be shared. This was a fun moment. Therefore, it should have been shared. Q.E.D.”

“You—gack!” Ethrienne wiggled her tongue to get it working right. “You sound like Palladium Paladin.”

“If he told you I was right, would you believe it?” Vindiatrix teased. “You always listen to him. I thought maybe if I sounded like him, you’d listen to me.” Her tone was light, but the look in her eyes said that she was making a serious attempt at persuasion.

Ethrienne took a breath, both to get her voice fully back to normal and to give herself time to think. “I don’t—stop that! She clamped her jaw shut to hold in the giggles as Shield Lass mercilessly tickled her left foot.”

“You know she’s right; admit it!” She reached out to apply another feather to the sole of the bound heroine’s right foot.

“All right; time to be serious.” As soon as Vindiatrix spoke, Shield Lass dropped the feathers and stood up. The duo began unlocking the cuffs holding Ethrienne’s wrists and ankles to the bed.

After giving her time to stretch and sit up on the bed, Vindiatrix reached out to her, putting hands on shoulders in a comradely rather than sexual gesture. “I’m not a mind-reader, but I can tell that something was missing for you, too. It was physically satisfying—and, yes, it was good for me that way—but there’s something more you need out of this.”

She let that observation hang in the air for a moment, then continued, “Why won’t you at least consider that, deep down, you want the same thing the two of us wanted?”

“You think I want to parade myself as a sex object?”

“Maybe it’s not what’s right for you, but maybe it is.” She said it as matter-of-factly as if she were discussing the weather. “You don’t really believe it’s such a bad thing. You’re just repeating what everyone expects you to believe.“

Ethrienne just stared at her. Did she know? Had the Baroness told her... no. No, she wouldn’t risk that leverage by revealing it to someone with no sense of discretion about sexual matters. It must be Vindiatrix’s latest tactic for talking her out of her “hangups” and “repressions”.

“I’m... I’m a team player, not somebody who’s always been as much of an outsider as you and Shield Lass,” she finally said. Damn, that was practically admitting that Vindiatrix was right on target. “Let’s just drop it, OK?” It was all she could think of to get out of this conversation.

Vindiatrix nodded reassuringly. “All right. Just think about it.” She smiled. “Maybe after you deep-scan the Baroness tomorrow, you’ll understand better.”

“We’ll see,” Ethrienne responded tonelessly. Silently, she began gathering up her clothing and putting it back on, not stopping to clean herself up. Maybe letting the smell cling to her for a while would help.... No, it wouldn’t. That was just an excuse to skip the shower and get out of here as soon as possible.

Damn it, this little romp was supposed to take the edge off her need! Instead, it had cast it into sharp focus. She’d surrendered to her passions, surrendered to her partners, and enjoyed a night of hot steamy lesbian bondage sex. Vindiatrix and Shield Lass had performed perfectly, satisfying her physical lust and her craving for discipline. They had given her everything... except an audience.

Her intimacy with the duo was not alleviating her dependency on the Baroness; if anything, it might be doing the opposite. Should she try breaking off the relationship, or would that make her even more desperate for their next erotic encounter—on the studio stage, as “G-Spot Minx”?

Finally, she was dressed and on her way out the door. “Thanks for everything,” she said. That, at least, was sincere. They’d done all she’s asked of them; it wasn’t their fault if it didn’t do her any good.

* * *

“Ethrienne! Paladin! Come in!”

The Baroness waved them down the main corridor. Ethrienne made a self-conscious show of needing to be shown where to go, as if she’d never seen this place before, then reminded herself to act natural. The Palladium Paladin, of course, simply followed in the Baroness’ footsteps a constant two paces behind.

“I’ve told the staff to stay out tonight; there probably isn’t another person for two blocks in any direction. We should have ideal conditions for the psychic scan.”

They walked onto the stage. A short overstuffed couch faced a simple chair. A ring of cameras on tripods and suspended from the ceiling pointed at the tableau. “The two of us will sit on the couch and get comfortable while your partner watches,” the Baroness told Ethrienne. “If I understand correctly, that should facilitate an easy mental connection.”

Ethrienne nodded. With each step, she felt a little tingle between the legs. She told herself to keep this professional. This was a time to remain professional, she told herself. Get this over with, and satisfy her secret needs afterwards. Holding on to that thought, she allowed herself to be guided to her seat.

Taking a small device from her belt, their host activated one of the large monitors. It cycled through various angles of the trio. Nodding in satisfaction, she turned toward the Palladium Paladin. “Are you satisfied that there are no unusual devices operating here?”

“In addition to the visible cameras, monitors, and lights, I sense electrical activity from the central air conditioning system, four perimeter alarm sensors, and eight computers, all of which are in hibernation mode,” the android recited. “All of these are standard devices, accounted for in the building plans, the studio renovation plans, and the standard operation of a recording studio.”

“And you?” she asked Ethrienne. “Are you satisfied that no one is hidden here, using some sort of unknown power to influence your actions?”

Ethrienne focused. She hadn’t sensed anyone else in the area, and a deliberate psionic sweep confirmed that. “We’re the only ones here.”

“A moment of quiet, please,” the Palladium Paladin said. “Please hold your breaths as long as you can.” The two women complied. After an uncomfortably long pause, the android spoke again. “That is sufficient.” As the human occupants of the room released their held breath and inhaled deeply, the android stated, “If anyone else were present in the building, I would have heard their breathing and heartbeat.”

The Baroness smiled. “Now that we’ve established that, all that remains is for me to state for the record that I am giving my consent for a psychic scan. I trust that Ethrienne will confine herself to the subject at hand—my personal interactions with Vindiatrix and Shield Lass.” Her grin seemed a bit wider as she spoke the words “personal interactions”, but it might have just been Ethrienne’s imagination.

The heroine nodded. “Of course.”

“Well, then; let us begin. I’d appreciate it if you ease into it, gradually scanning my surface thoughts at first.”

It was a reasonable request. Ethrienne stared into the other woman’s eyes, squelching her physical reactions to her closeness as she focused just enough power to make a clear connection.

“Nod.” The Baroness was focusing on the word, as if visualizing herself speaking it aloud without actually doing so.

Ethrienne nodded.

“Yes. You just keep nodding and agreeing, if you want our arrangement to continue.”

Beneath the focused thoughts were menacing undertones. The Baroness was most certainly not bluffing. If she disobeyed these instructions, she would be left with her cravings, forced to find some other way to satisfy them... probably in a way that would sooner or later put her in the power of criminals much more ruthless than the woman before her. She was also on notice that the same would happen if the probed beyond the conscious thoughts the Baroness was deliberately sharing with her.

The whole show of proving that there were no hidden devices or secret accomplices was an elaborate misdirection. The cameras and the Palladium Paladin could confirm that the mind-scan had taken place without outside trickery, but only the two of them knew what had actually been communicated.

She sat still, continuing to receive her instructions.

“You’re going to confirm my story, of course. I could tell what Vindiatrix and Shield Lass really wanted, and I convinced them to accept it. I baited them, perhaps I even tricked and manipulated them, but I did not coerce them and certainly did not brainwash them. That’s what you learned when you scanned them, and you’re finding the same thing all over again as you scan me.”

Helplessly, Ethrienne nodded.

“Yes.” The Baroness’ mental voice carried the same note of triumph she’d often expressed with her physical one. “You understand now... because you’re experiencing it yourself.”

Ethrienne’s eyes went wide. She opened her mouth to speak, but stopped herself.

“When you deep-scanned Vindiatrix and Shield Lass, it felt like sharing their sexual liberation. It stirred something within you. And, now, scanning my mind has brought it to the surface.” She felt the Baroness’ mocking laugh echoing within her own head. “That’s your story, and you’re sticking to it.”

She’d walked right into the trap. The whole arrangement was a facade, designed to disguise her thralldom as a voluntary recruitment. She herself had given the villainess the credibility she needed to pull it off, by confirming that Vindiatrix and Shield Lass were acting of their own free will.

“That’s how you’ll explain the passionate kiss you’re going to give me on camera as soon as the scan is concluded.” The mental images accompanying those words made the heroine shudder.

“Are you all right?” The voice of the Palladium Paladin penetrated her reverie.

“Yes... I’m all right....” She collected herself. The idea of using the interruption as an excuse to break away occurred to her, but she didn’t seriously consider it. She couldn’t do it. She needed what the Baroness gave her. If the price had gone up, it was still a bargain compared to the alternatives.

“And then... rather than waste any more time mentally putting it into words, I’ll just let you share my thoughts about how we’ll proceed from there.” With an almost meditative look on her face, the villainess stopped focusing on one clearly framed statement at a time and let her plans for the heroine’s future flow like ideas in a brainstorming session.

The images played through Ethrienne’s mind like a wet dream. Soon, she would step out of the closest as Vindiatrix and Shield Lass’ lesbian lover. Bit by bit, she would be drawn into their new lifestyle. She would visit the studio during their recording sessions, sparking rumors about her interest in the proceedings. Her visits would become the subject of filler featurettes, in which she would drop coy but definite hints about her curiosity.

The line between bystander and participant would blur as she let herself be caught enjoying the show in “candid camera” clips. Her supposed embarrassment at displaying these reactions would grow ever more threadbare as she recorded color commentary describing what it was like to psychically share in her lovers’ onstage activities. These appearances would become erotic performances in and of themselves, gradually escalating from discreet self-stimulation through obvious masturbation all the way to wanton self-fucking. Along the way, her appearance would progress from fully clothed to peek-a-boo open zippers to naughty flashes to outright topless and bottomless scenes, each milestone thoroughly publicized and exploited.

Eventually, she would take the plunge of “knowingly” exposing herself before the cameras, first artistically and then seductively. Vindiatrix and Shield Lass would join her in poses of superficial innocence but unmistakable eroticism.

As these developments proceeded, she would continue to hide her more hardcore performances behind the “G-Spot Minx” facade. That pretense would eventually fall by the wayside, however. As Ethrienne’s public image shed clothing and taboos, she would quite believably segue into the role of lesbian bondage porn starlet under her own costumed identity. There would be no sudden shocking transformation as there had been for the first two heroines. It would appear as the natural outcome of hidden desires that had been unleashed by her own mental probings of three happily licentious lesbians. Ethrienne herself would confirm that, as she had for her colleagues’ more astonishing activities.

It might take as little as three months or as much as two years, depending on the Baroness’ assessments of how credible the process appeared to the rest of the world. It was not a question of whether it would happen, only of how quickly.

It was the price she was paying for sabotaging the villainess’ black-market dealings, she knew. This was the Baroness’ twisted idea of justice—Ethrienne had ruined her other operations, so now she would play a more lucrative front-and-center role in her remaining enterprise. The heroine’s humiliation was the villainess’ payback.

There was nothing she could do about it. She could accept this scenario, or walk away completely, and she wouldn’t be able to bear the consequences of walking away completely.

As that realization sunk in, the Baroness’ thoughts focused into words again. “Let me know when you’re ready to decide.”

Ethrienne drew in a deep breath, and let it out. She stood, letting the psychic connection drop.

“Ethrienne, are you all right?” The Palladium Paladin stood and took a step toward her.

She held up a hand. “I’m all right. It was just a little more intense than I expected.”

As she spoke, she realized how this would play into the narrative the Baroness was spinning. She hadn’t turned toward her partner to speak to him. She had continued staring down the Baroness’ cleavage. No doubt she looked like a bundle of barely repressed lesbian lust. The fact that it was true didn’t help matters.

“Well?” The Baroness stood up next to her, showing off her legs as they flexed.

“Everything is exactly as you said,” Ethrienne responded.

In response, she got an expectant look. Her publicly acknowledged agenda was satisfied. The hidden one still required resolution.

“I was unfair to you,” the heroine said. “I want to make it up to you somehow.”

The Baroness leered. “I have an idea for how you can start!” she purred. Ethrienne’s message had been sent, received, and accepted.

The two women each took a small step forward.

In front of two dozen cameras and the equally impassive gaze of her colleague, Ethrienne sealed her bargain with a kiss.

* * *

In the days to come, the Baroness will enjoy converting this primly proper paragon into an erotic exhibitionist entertainer.

Ethrienne, too, will enjoy the process, while taking satisfaction in turning the city’s chief criminal toward a legitimate lawful livelihood.

We may not know who truly won or lost, but one thing is certain:

Justice may conquer criminality, or vice may conquer virtue... but, always, true lust conquers all!

FINIS