The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

IN THE CLUTCHES OF BARONESS BLACKLEATHER

Chapter Seven: Bodily Bonding

* * *

LAST TIME:

“Do you remember how eager you were for me to gag you, to make sure you didn’t somehow talk yourself out of going through with this?”

“Yes.” That sounded right. It felt right.

The Baroness placed the ballgag against Vindiatrix’s mouth. She willingly allowed it to be inserted and strapped into place, then waited while the she repeated the procedure with Shield Lass.

The wait seemed to stretch on interminably while the cameras photographed them from every angle.

“Now, would you two like another ride on the Scissor-Matic?”

Both of the bound women nodded.

The Baroness grinned. “One more ride with the training wheels, then.” The machinery ground to life, beginning to slide them together and tilt them into position. “Just relax and let it happen this time. This is just a teaser, to whet your appetites and hone your excitement about performing for the cameras. Save your stamina for the main performance!”

* * *

Have the Trusty Twosome truly turned to titillating thespianism?

If this is just the “teaser”, what perverse pleasures await our heroines in the “main performance”?

Tune in for “Bodily Bonding”, same SMUT-time, same SMUT-channel....

* * *

Baroness Blackleather’s eyes glazed over as she watched her new thralls scissoring against each other. She blinked and forced herself to focus as their moaning became faster and more intense, signaling that they were rapidly approaching climax.

The Remodulators, no longer needed, had been removed for the “arrival” scene. The cameras were rolling, but this footage would be redundant backup. If all went well, it would be unneeded and consigned to her private collection. This session was just marking time until they were ready for their first hands-on pornographic performance.

And, she ruefully admitted to herself, until she’d decided exactly how that performance would proceed. She’d carefully planned out how she would capture the heroines, convert them into loyal exhibitionistic lesbian sluts for her profit and entertainment, and conceal the scheme with a veneer of plausible deniability... and now she had to decide which of a plethora of sexual scenarios to direct them through. There were so many possibilities, far more than even their amazing stamina and newly unchained libidos could attempt to sample in one evening. She’d imagined this moment so many times, indulged herself with so many fantasies....

She blinked. “Fantasies...” she whispered to herself. The solution to the problem was obvious. She began thinking about exactly how to set up and narrate the plotline that was clicking into place.

The inspiration wasn’t a moment too soon. The two women were right on the brink, pressing their hips into each other and gasping into their gags. Shield Lass’s eyes went wide as she arched her back and went rigid. Vindiatrix redoubled her efforts to add her own hip thrusts to the mechanical pussy-griding action until she, too, climaxed.

They relaxed and took deep slow breaths as the platforms slid apart and rotated back to horizontal.

The Baroness turned to one of the main cameras. She’d figured out more or less how to present the scene, and felt confident about improvising the details. “Now that they’ve had their first taste of lesbian lovemaking,” she declared for the cameras, “let’s see how they respond to another woman’s touch.”

She strode over to Shield Lass and stroked her bare hip. She leaned into it like a cat being petted. “Scissor Lass liked it so much, she’s already wanting more!” That was no surprise, really—the Remodulator hadn’t needed to change her existing orientation, just her loyalties and sense of decorum—but the comment served to play up the theme of repressed homoerotic feelings unleashed into raw lesbian lust.

Vindiatrix would now provide another variation on that theme.

A few seconds later, she stood beside the other platform. She reached out again, but this time she delivered a pinch that made the captive’s body reflexively jerk away. The Baroness turned toward the cameras, none of which had a line of sight to the trick she’d just played. “Oh, dear,” she said in a mock-dismayed tone. “It seems that Tribby Greatrix still needs a bit of convincing.”

Vindiatrix was making annoyed noises through her gag. No doubt she was reacting to the pinch, and perhaps also trying to protest that she was every bit as ready, willing, and eager for feminine fondling as her partner. In the context of the final edit, it would appear that she was still desperately holding on to her heterosexuality and reacting with alarm to the prospect of additional “convincing”.

Turning back to Shield Lass, the Baroness pressed a switch on her belt, releasing her from the manacles. As the younger heroine began undoing the lines holding her onto the platform, she told her, “This is your chance. Your partner is lying there all tied up. In a few moments you’ll be free to do whatever you like with her.”

Shield Lass removed her gag, but remained speechless as the Baroness continued, “Isn’t that what you’ve always wanted, deep down? To find her bound and helpless, and then instead of rescuing her like a good girl, having your way with her like a naughty girl? Isn’t it time for her to give you what you want?”

The girl’s wide-eyed expression told the Baroness that she’d hit paydirt. It wasn’t exactly a long-shot guess, given what she already knew about her unrequited attraction to her mentor, but it was good to see it confirmed. The scenario she had in mind could now play out.

Shield Lass grinned wolfishly and began undoing her bonds as the cameras moved to capture the action from several angles. The Baroness returned the smile, already imagining the extra heat that would be generated by giving the sidekick this power over the mentor.

Before long, Shield Lass was completely free. She swung her legs down to the floor, stood up, and stretched. She paused before moving further, then took one small leisurely step. Partly, she was slowing down to savor the moment as one of her most exciting wet dreams came true. Partly, she was taking her time out of desire to put on a good show for the Baroness. Partly, she was striding carefully because she still gotten the hang of walking in these boots.

A flicker of motion caught her eye as a camera maneuvered to get a closeup of her rear end. She winked over her shoulder at it and put an extra wiggle into her walk. Mostly, though, her attention was directed toward the platform where Vindiatrix lay, still bound, her eyes following her partner’s approach with a mix of apprehension and anticipation.

“My, my, my!” the Baroness remarked. “It looks like the sidekick is ready to step up and assume command of this relationship!”

Without quite thinking about it, Shield Lass felt herself standing up a bit straighter. Her jaw tightened and her eyes narrowed as she reflexively applied her mentor’s tips for putting on an intimidating appearance. It was a bit strange to be using those techniques on her mentor, but mostly it felt exciting. She could see in her partner’s eyes that it was exciting for her, too.

She reached out and ran her fingers through Vindiatrix’s hair, stroking and tousling, “You’ve always been the one in charge,” she whispered. “Now it’s my turn.”

“Oh, yes, our little Scissor Lass is all grown up and ready to take charge! Doesn’t she look cute when she puts her foot down like that?” Playing up the sidekick’s barely-legal age didn’t push the Baroness’ personal buttons, but she was willing to cater to customers who were into that sort of thing.

Youth and cuteness aside, girl did project enough toughness to carry off the dominatrix role. Her appearance and sidekick status served to emphasize Vindiatrix’s submission. That was the aspect the Baroness, and no doubt many of her customers, would particularly enjoy.

Shield Lass bent down to lick and nibble at Vindiatrix’s ear. The monitors displayed multiple closeup shots of her reaction as she closed her eyes and quivered.

“It seems that Tribby Greatrix is starting to enjoy it.” The Baroness smirked. “She just needs another little push to embrace and enjoy the homoerotic desires that been simmering under the surface all this time. Well, that’s all right. Scissy is up to the job!”

Two of the cameras shifted to get a better view as Shield Lass slowly kissed her way down Vindiatrix’s jawline, then moved in to aggressively nuzzle her neck.

“Gud effenink! I vant to bite your neck!” the Baroness declaimed in a faux-Dracula accent. At that point, she just barely managed to catch her giggle in time to have it come out as an evil cackle. Pausing a moment to catch a breath, she continued, “Vunce you bear ze mark you vill be vun ov us... a lezzzbian! Mwaaaahahahahaha!!”

Taking the hint, or perhaps simply continuing with what she was doing anyway, the younger heroine continued nibbling and sucking. She finally raised her head to reveal the prominent hickey she’d left just above the collar.

That just might be a problem. Part of the Baroness’ plan was to stir up interest by keeping it ambiguous as to whether “Tribby Greatrix” and “Scissor Lass” were in fact Vindiatrix and Shield Lass, or just look-alike actresses hired to exploit the heroines’ fame and embarrass them. The truth could be revealed the time was right to cash in on the resulting fifteen minutes of fame. Oh, well, perhaps Vindiatrix could suddenly start wearing a neckband. That would present a teasing hint rather than a definitive confirmation. Something like that might actually make the scheme work better, she decided.

Meanwhile, Shield Lass stood upright. She leered at her partner, then moved her hands down to the other woman’s body. One by one, she undid the corset fastenings as Vindiatrix squirmed beneath her in a way that could be seen as either an desperate effort to interfere with the process or a desire to shake off the loosened garment.

The cameras moved in for another set of closeups as the final clasps were undone. The corset opened wide, then fell away completely. The Baroness checked the monitors to make sure they were getting good views of the heroine’s bosom. One possibility she was considering was to tease-edit everything up to this point, making this moment the first actual display of nudity. She probably wouldn’t go that route—it was asking for a lot of patience from the audience, and it would be tricky to present the scissoring scene without ever displaying the participants’ pubes—but she wanted to keep the option open....

Thoughts of production and editing issues were forgotten as she watched the two performers. Shield Lass wrapped her hands around Vindiatrix’s tits, squeezing and kneading. For her part, Vindiatrix used her somewhat increased freedom of movement to arch her back and press herself into her partner’s hands.

“Yes, Tribby, that’s right,” the Baroness purred. “No more flinching, no more repression, no more doubt... just the pleasure of girl-on-girl sensuality.” After letting that statement hang in the air for a moment, she continued, “And this is only the beginning.”

Vindiatrix stared wide-eyed as her partner stuck out her tongue and wiggled it. Slowly, she bent down, until she paused to wave her tongue-tip just above the bound woman’s left nipple. She teasingly retreated as Vindiatrix lifted herself as far as she could to make contact.

“Do you want it?” Shield Lass smiled as she watched the frantic nod she got in reply.

“Do you want it enough to do anything for it?” Another round of frenzied nodding was the response.

“Do you want it enough to take whatever I want to give you?” More nodding.

“My, my, my; isn’t Scissy a little bitch when she gets hot and bothered?” The villainess’ tone was both sultry and gently chiding. Shield Lass seemed to be venting long-suppressed frustration, and that might cause her to push matters a bit too far. She needed to be reined in somewhat, in a way that maintained the edginess of the scene without letting it over-escalate.

Shield Lass cast a quick glance at the Baroness. The demanding glare was replaced with a look of uncertainty. The Baroness gave her a little nod. The younger woman regained her domineering air, but had clearly gotten the unspoken message about its limits. The Baroness made a mental note to keep the image out of the final recording. She’d save it for her private collection, a nice little symbol of the girl’s perfect balance between feistiness and obedience.

Fully back in dominatrix mode, Shield Lass swooped down to suck on Vindiatrix’s tit while reaching out to pinch her other nipple. A loud moan sounded through the bound woman’s gag in response to these attentions. The sound took on a protesting tone when the action was momentarily interrupted, and softened to a contented murmur when it resumed with mouth and fingers swapping positions.

They continued like this for a while, with occasional variations in position and intensity. The Baroness started when Vindiatrix gasped into her gag, after the attentions suddenly shifted from gentle licking of her left breast and stroking of her right to intense nibbling on the right and squeezing on the left. She realized that she’d been letting her attention wander, and considered prodding Shield Lass to move on to the next stage. She noticed on the monitors that the Leathergals had reallocated several of the cameras from redundant titplay footage to capturing the heroine’s facial expressions, which were actually the most interesting part of the show at the moment.

Finally, Shield Lass stood up straight. She placed a hand just below Vindiatrix’s left breast, not quite cupping it in her palm, index and middle fingertips touching her chest. Her fingers began slowly walking down the bound woman’s body.

“Can you guess where my hand is heading?” Vindiatrix nodded.

“That’s right, partner. I’m going to slide my fingers into you and make you cum... if that’s what you want.” In response, Vindiatrix nodded as if she were trying to send the ballgag flying.

“Just tell me that’s what you want.” Nod. “Tell me that you like what I’m doing to you.” Nod. “Tell me that you’re a lesbian now.” Nod.

The Baroness opened her mouth to speak, but thought better of it. This was Scissor Lass playing out her fantasy for the cameras, and it was proceeding quite nicely without interference. Obviously, the fantasy included giving Vindiatrix such intense sexual pleasure that she’d turn gay, or perhaps admit to actually being gay all along, allowing the two of them to live in lesbian bliss happily ever after.

Now, the Baroness had made her fantasy come true. That would help cement her newly-instilled loyalty and love into place. This session would also strengthen Vindiatrix’s newly implanted submissive streak, enhancing her craving for the Baroness’ approval.

Shield Lass continued to demand confirmation with each step of her fingers. “You’re gay.” Nod. “You’re queer.” Nod. “You’re a dyke.” Nod.

Bemused, the Baroness wondered whether the statements and acceptances would be better left in sequence, or reedited and interposed with other moments. Well, there’d be time enough later to review it both ways.

The walking fingers paused near Vindiatrix’s navel, and shifted from tapping along to dragging fingertips in lazy circles around it. Each loop was a bit smaller than the one before, until finally Shield Lass’ index finger gently probed inside. Vindiatrix wriggled her belly encouragingly.

At this point, the Baroness chimed in to reinforce a few more elements of the imprinting. “You’re insatiable. You’re a slut. You can’t resist.” Each statement elicited another emphatic nod... from both heroines.

She then moved on to a few more items that surely had not been part of the frustrated sidekick’s wet dreams. “Letting people watch is hot. You love to show off your bodies and perform for the cameras. Turning on the audience is a turn-on for you.” Again, Shield Lass and Vindiatrix unhesitatingly agreed.

“What you like best of all is pleasing me.” The Baroness grinned as images of herself being serviced by the now-submissive heroine or romping with the spirited-but-tractable sidekick played through her mind’s eye. It occurred to her that much of the audience would also harbor such fantasies. That was fine with her, if it sold more videos. Maybe one of these days she’d even decide to “leak” a “private sex tape”; for now, she’d limit her exposure, so to speak.

“You’ll enjoy many intimate moments with me, separately and together.” She chuckled at the mental image of horny viewers visualizing herself and Vindiatrix and Shield Lass in a big naked tangle. “And you’ll also get to know all the Leathergals, both on and off the stage.” Several of the minions leered, and two of them were alert enough to capture the expressions on camera. The Baroness noticed, and made a mental note to let Kristin and Yvonne have first dibs.

“It will be more delightful and rewarding than you ever imagined possible. I’d say that you can have all this if you just give in and accept it... but I see that you already have.”

Both of the heroines shivered, whether in response to this vision of their futures or, more likely, in reaction to their intensifying sexplay. Shield Lass’ fingertips were now brushing the edge of Vindiatrix’s bush. The bound heroine was maneuvering as best she could to scoot herself upward and bring her pussy into contact with her partner’s hand.

“There’ll be plenty of time to explore those possibilities later,” the Baroness cooed. “Right now, it looks like Tribby Greatrix and Scissor Lass are having a very good time already! I can see how wet and excited they are from here. That little joyride they just took helped them realize that they wanted this, and now they’re just a few inches away from getting it...” She paused a moment, then continued, “...actually, I’d say that Scissy is only an inch or two away from giving Tribby the magic touch!”

Shield Lass slid her fingers even closer to the target, tracing the curves of her partner’s mons, as two of the cameras moved in for extreme closeup shots. Vindiatrix worked her hips in a determined effort to force more intimate contact. The sidekick turned domme continued to set the pace, however. Her finely honed reflexes allowed her to make as much contact as she chose, no more and no less. She used this skill to tickle-torture her companion, grinning down at her frustrated thrashing.

After a little while, she took pity on her companion, or simply grew bored with the game. Her index finger thrust in almost up to the second knuckle, and just as suddenly withdrew. Vindiatrix shuddered, then froze.

“Yes, just like that, lie back and let me do the work,” Shield Lass told her. Obediently, Vindiatrix relaxed, remaining still except for deep breaths and involuntary twitches as one finger, and then two, slid into and out of her cunt.

The fingers moved slowly, just a little deeper with each stroke, as the sidekick bent down to take a closer look at what she was doing. She was eager, but inexperienced, the Baroness thought, a potentially very entertaining combination. She watched the closeup views in the monitors. Not surprisingly, the girl was fumbling a bit in what was probably her first attempt to finger-fuck another woman. No problem; she’d manage it eventually, and any viewer wondering what was taking so long would probably assume she was teasing her partner until she was good and ready to bring matters to a climax.

Finally, Vindiatrix’s hips began rocking, a sign that she was approaching the brink. The two women fell into a synchronized rhythm, proceeding step by step toward the finish. It was simple and straightforward, but it was getting the job done. Vindiatrix cried into her gag and arched her back. Shield Lass thrust her fingers a bit deeper as she felt soft moist flesh tighten around then. She held them deep inside the other woman’s cunt as it repeatedly clenched and relaxed around them in a familiar rhythm that induced a little tingle between her own legs.

Well, she intended to do something about that... or, more precisely, have her partner do something about that.

She pulled her fingers out and raised them to inhale her partner’s arousal, smiling at the cameras that turned to record the moment. Below her, Vindiatrix stretched as best she could in her bonds and relaxed in the orgasmic afterglow.

“Your turn,” Shield Lass murmured.

The Baroness raised an eyebrow, not quite sure what to expect at this point but confident that it would be entertaining. “Well, now!” she remarked. “Tribby has only just learned to enjoy receiving female attention, and now it’s time for her to start giving it!” She smiled. “I’m sure she’ll figure out what to do.”

One by one, Shield Lass unfastened the cords binding Vindiatrix’s collar and boots to the platform. She then removed the ballgag while holding a finger to her lips to instruct the other woman to remain silent, a directive she obeyed. Now, only the manacles held her in place. The Baroness did a momentary double-take as she noticed Shield Lass looking at her expectantly, then got the hint and pressed the switch to release the cuffs. Had she forgotten about the “chicken switch”, or had she chosen to yield control to her own Mistress even as she played that role for her submissive partner? Probably the latter; the recessed buttons were easily visible from her vantage point.

So much the better. The Baroness had primarily anticipated her triumph over Vindiatrix, but it was becoming apparent that Shield Lass would be the more rewarding conquest. Having her way with the submissive superheroine would be fun, but the sidekick’s combination of sexual aggressiveness and reliable deference promised to be downright thrilling.

She turned her attention back to the present moment. The newly freed heroine was getting to her feet. She had not quite finished standing upright when she was seized and pulled into a tight embrace and deep kiss. The women rubbed against each other, apparently trying to get their entire bodies as intimately intertwined as their tongues.

The Baroness noticed Shield Lass gently but firmly guiding her partner’s hands down and back until all four hands rested on Vindiatrix’s rear end. The gesture seemed a bit odd, until she noticed the sidekick making a quick stealthy grab for one of the cords lying on the platform. Before Vindiatrix showed any realization of what was happening, her hands were tied behind her back.

“You don’t need to paw me. You just need to kiss me... lower and lower and lower....” Shield Lass tilted her head, offering her neck.

Vindiatrix leaned in and eagerly obliged. By the time she was finished, she’d given an even bigger and more prominent hickey than she’d gotten. Both of them would need to add a wide choker collar to their public costumes... an oddity that would fuel the wave of speculation the Baroness planned to ride until it was time for the definitive reveal.

Bit by bit, she licked and sucked and kissed her way down the younger woman’s neck and collarbone, finally reaching top edge of her corset. Shield Lass smiled beatifically as Vindiatrix nuzzled at her exposed cleavage, then gently but firmly took hold of her head to guide her mouth onto the topmost fastener.

The heroine had been known to untie knots with her teeth and work lockpicks with her lips. Orally undoing a few claps was no problem at all. Within a minute, the last of them was opened. Two seconds later, the garment was on the floor and Vindiatrix’s mouth was on Shield Lass’ left nipple.

“Tribby can strip and satisfy her girlfriend with both hands tied behind her back!” the Baroness remarked. “A talented tongue is all she really needs.” She suggestively licked her own lips to highlight the innuendo.

Recalling how much time Shield Lass had spent playing with Vindiatrix’s tits, the Baroness settled down to wait for the finale. However, only about a minute went by before she shifted the oral attentions to her other breast, and in less time than that she began guiding her partner’s head downward. Apparently she didn’t enjoy this kind of stimulation all that much, or perhaps she was simply impatient to satisfy a more pressing desire. There would be plenty of time to find out later.

The action shifted steadily downward, considerably faster than the earlier finger-walk. Shield Lass maneuvered the other woman’s mouth into position and pressed her hips forward into it. She then braced her hands against her thighs to help keep herself upright.

“Oh... oh, yes...” she sighed. The Baroness couldn’t see the kneeling heroine’s technique, either directly or through the cameras, but it was apparently more than adequate despite her lack of previous experience with another woman. Several cameras focused on the bobbing of her head and her partner’s hips as they alternately pressed together and eased off. A few others tracked Shield Lass’ heaving bosom, two more got a back-and-backside view of Vindiatrix.

The most interesting view, in the Baroness’ opinion, was Shield Lass’ expression. It was a medley of delight and triumph as the final payoff to her dream-come-true approached. She fancied she also caught flashes of affection toward her partner and gratitude toward her for making all this happen.

Her body began quivering as the action of her hips intensified. At any moment... and the moment came as she tensed and uttered a long sighing moan. The Baroness was a bit surprised; for some reason she’d expected the girl to be a screamer. Oh, well, it didn’t matter. The recording session was concluded, and it was time to send the duo home for now.

“Bravo!” she cried as Shield Lass recovered enough to pay attention. ”Very good performances from both of you!”

“Thank you for saying so!” Vindiatrix replied as she got to her feet.

Shield Lass added her own, ‘Yes, thank you!” She looked around a moment. “Do you want us to start the next scene?”

“No, it’s getting late. The two of you should get cleaned up, put on your other costumes, and go home.” They looked a bit disappointed, but raised no objection. “Of course, what you do when you get there is up to you,” the Baroness added with a conspiratorial wink.

The heroines glanced at each other, an unspoken understanding passing between them. They were a bit tired, but by no means exhausted, and inclined to at least engage in a session of heavy petting and see what developed from there.

“You know where the shower is; your costumes will be waiting for you there.” She made a great show of leaning forward to inspect the love bites the duo had left on each other’s necks. “You ought to cover those up so that you don’t have to explain where you got them.”

“Why not explain where we got them?” Vindiatrix asked innocently. She and her lover had nothing to hide.

The Baroness paused a moment. This was another point she hadn’t quite thought through. She’d taken it for granted that the heroines would remain discreet until it was time for them to go public. That assumption wasn’t valid now that they’d been stripped of their old inhibitions—if the subject happened to come up, they’d talk about their sex lives as readily as they would about their favorite dessert toppings.

It wasn’t really a problem, now that the issue had been brought to her attention. If she asked them to keep it private, they would loyally do so. Just to be sure, she ought to give them a reason to carefully guard the secret. Well, there was no reason, other than old habits, not to tell them the truth.

“I’m planning to play a little teasing game,” the Baroness explained. Turning to Shield Lass, she said, “Just like the teasing game you were playing back there, moving your fingers soooo slowly closer without quite letting them reach the spot.” Shield Lass chuckled. “That means I’m going to hold back for a while, until it’s time for the big payoff,” she continued. Vindiatrix grinned at the memory of her recent “payoff”.

“What I’m going to do is leave people guessing whether the sexy girls in the movie are really the two of you, or just a couple of look-alikes. I won’t lie—that’s bad for business in the long run—but I’ll avoid answering the question until the time is right. That way, the rumors and speculation will generate free advertising. Can I trust you not to give the game away?”

Unsurprisingly, they both nodded. “Yes.” “Of course.”

“If anyone asks, just tell them it’s not important.”

“Well, of course it’s not important!” Vindiatrix agreed, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. “I don’t care who knows, but if you want it kept secret for now I’ll keep quiet.”

“What is it with reporters, anyway, asking inane questions?” Shield Lass added. As the member of the duo more inclined to give interviews and public appearances—Vindiatrix preferred to focus on the crimefighting—she had some experience with that.

She really couldn’t care less if someone asked her about her sex life or her pornographic performances. If the Baroness wanted her to dodge such questions for now, she’d shrug them off the way she did the “holistic expert” who’d once her asked why heroes didn’t use aromatherapy capsules to make villains more willing to surrender. She grinned as she recalled how Vindiatrix, less tolerant of foolishness, had responded that some of them did carry such capsules, that they were generally called “knockout gas grenades”, and that she and her partner preferred smaller and subtler tools.

The Baroness also grinned. “Good! For now, keep your porn-starlet identities just as secret as your superheroic ones. I’ll let you know when the time is right to let people know that they’re one and the same.” She waved toward the corridor leading to the showers. “Now, get yourselves cleaned up, and along with your costumes I’ll have the gals set out two collars for each of you. Wear them one above the other to hide the hickeys. Next time you come in, I’ll have some wider collars ready for you.”

“When is ‘next time’?” Shield Lass asked.

“I’ll let you know; probably in two or three days. Do you have a phone number or e-mail address where I can contact you without sending a message through the police commissioner?”

Vindiatrix gave her one of their secure e-mail addresses and two encrypted internet drop boxes for backup. The Baroness summoned one of the Leathergals to jot down the information and file it.

“See you in a few days!” the Baroness said as the heroines headed for the showers. “We’ll just have a few little supplemental scenes to film—nothing physically strenuous this time—and then we can all go backstage for the wrap party!

* * *

Is this the beginning of a new life of pornographic performance and sexual servitude?

Will the “wrap party” end with our heroines unwrapped and debauched by the Baroness and her minions?

Tune in for “Backstage Business”, same SMUT-time, same SMUT-channel....

* * *

END CHAPTER