The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jungle Babe — In the Clutches of Cernunnos

by Soul in Shadow ()

Chapter 10: The Beast Within

Sandra stood atop a jutting pillar of stone, fifteen feet above the rocky, shrub-marked terrain of the dark hills. Above her the clouds roiled and churned in dark, swirling eddies, while rain fell in a constant, droning downpour. The air was alive with the sounds of the storm; the rumble of thunder both near and distant, the steady hiss of the droplets all about her, and the trickling music of a thousand newborn streams snaking their way down the pebble-strewn ground.

Beneath her, as if mirroring its greater cousins in the heavens above, a thick carpet of deep, swirling mist coiled and chased along the hills, moving with almost preternatural vivacity. The imagery was almost otherworldly; clouds above, clouds below, and in between only the great, streaming storm—

—And her.

She turned her face up to the water, elating as she felt it kissing her skin, soaking into her great mane of golden hair. Her tail swished through the air behind her in unrestrained joy.

Her golden eyes opened, the narrow slits of her pupils focusing immediately in the dusky dim. Every one of her senses was being bombarded by the storm; her skin was humming as the rain streaked down her naked body, her ears rang with the glorious cacophony of the wild chorus all around her, and the smell of water and earth and sparking lightning made every breath she took a tapestry in and of itself.

This is what it was like to feel alive.

She felt strong. Vibrant. The harried, fearful beat of a weak, human female in her breast was gone, replaced instead with the ferocious, roaring heart of a lion. Her chest felt so full, she wanted to run, to fight, to fuck, to howl—all at once.

How drastically things had changed; how swiftly her she had been ripped from her old, stale life only to be reborn as this: a goddess, magnificent and terrible. In the face of all this, how could she feel sadness, or regret? For what? For the sad, predictable life she had left behind? For the people who purported to be her friends, but who were all to a person liars and deceivers, wearing masks of respectability while keeping their true selves, their dark and frightened and selfish selves, carefully tucked out of sight? She had been one of them, been just like them; bobbing through each day like a cork lost at sea, aimless and pointless and ultimately useless.

Until He had arrived; until He had torn into her life and taken her and made her his own; until everything she thought had been was burned away in the unquenchable heat of his lust and desire; until even her frail human form had bowed to the strength he imparted and assumed the great and fearful countenance it now bore.

He had seen into her soul and unleashed it upon the world, and she was forever in his debt.

Her Master.

She shivered, though she was not at all cold, and looked once more upon the harrowing stormscape gusting before her. His orders resonated in her mind like a ceaseless peal of thunder: hunt.

Her quarry was nearby; the mists had told her of her whereabouts. Before the night was out she would fulfill her Master’s wish, and return to his throne with her prize in hand. Not once did the prospect of failure ever cross her mind. How could it? With the storm inside her raging just as strong as the storm without, the only thought that crossed Sandra’s mind was of pure, unstoppable victory.

At last she gave in to the charging emotions within her and with a great, full laugh leapt from the rock tower, flipping and rolling fearlessly into the storm. The mists swallowed her whole, and at once the lioness vanished in pursuit.

The whore, she thought gleefully to herself, is mine!

* * *

Meanwhile, in a cave not too far away, a storm of an entirely different kind was glowering into wicked force. Echoing slightly in the natural hollow of the rock, a duet of breathless pants and reluctant moans lost itself in the the sound of rushing water and streaming rain.

With only the sporadic flash of lightning outside and the weird, eerie luminescence of the sinister mist to illuminate the cave, clinging darkness and hushed shadows enveloped the two lithe, pale forms locked in a torrid embrace.

Dana held Anna’s smaller body close, pressing into her from behind. The bespelled heroine’s eyes were heavy-lidded, dazed and dreamy as she slipped further and further under the mist’s seductive influence. She moaned hungrily as the feeling of Anna’s hot, soft body thrilled her, stoking the wicked flames of her lust into white-hot impatience.

Somewhere deep inside her a small, rational voice protested weakly, but the roiling thrum of her desire drowned it out. It was so hard to think about anything besides the insistent throbbing of her clit, and the way Anna’s smell—sweet...young...waiting—made her head positively spin. In one hand she held one of Anna’s jutting breasts, soft and warm and so deliciously pliant, with a nipple that pressed so stiffly against her rolling palm. Dana couldn’t resist the temptation, and seized the hard nub between her fingers and began to assault it with knowing skill. The results were immediate; Anna’s voice rose immediately into a whinning gasp, her back arching to press her breast more fully into Dana’s grip. The auburn-haired girl began tossing her head in dismay.

“OOH! Ohh Dana...noooo! P-please, d-don’t—don’t do...t-that...let me go...I…” she stammered, trying desperately to keep her head even as the sordid pleasure threatened to pull her into its fevered depths. Something was wrong here, something was terribly wrong! Dana was her friend, she would never do this to her, she would never….r-rape her...oh...oh god…!

To make matters worse, Dana’s other hand was not idle either. Even as her delectable captive struggled to resist the assault on her tits, her other hand had snuck its way between her tightly-pressed thighs, and was doing absolutely wicked things to her shamefully inflamed pussy. Her own wetness coated Dana’s fingers, letting them glide so silkily between her trembling folds to find the hot, hard little button of her clit, where they caressed, and pressed, and circled with all the practice and skill that only another woman could have.

And her body responded helplessly, almost eagerly, to the entranced heroine’s insidious fingers. As much as she wanted to fight, as much as she knew she had to fight, the way Dana was touching her felt—it felt amazing. She couldn’t remember ever feeling so turned on, so hopelessly receptive, to another person’s advances before, and yet here she was, her nipples absolutely throbbing, and her pussy flushing so, so wet. Her face was so hot she had to shut her eyes, but the welcoming darkness only made everything ten times worse.

She couldn’t deny that she had feelings for the blonde bombshell molesting her so skillfully; it had started as something like hero worship, but had swiftly grown stronger, deeper, ever since this horrific chapter had started. It was more than a crush, more than infatuation. She honestly thought she might have feelings for her, and the whole thing was just so crazy and confusing and oh god why did it have to feel so damn good…!

Then Dana’s fingers scissored around her clit, trapping it between slender digits which began to saw back and forth in alternating directions on either side, and Anna, innocent Anna, went rigid.

“AAAAHHH!!” she cried out, quivering back into the mouthwatering softness of Jungle Babe’s breasts as they pressed into her bare skin. Her hands, which till this point had been pawing uselessly against Dana’s dominating arms, wilted to the ground, and she suddenly found that the strength needed to keep her slick thighs shut was slipping...slipping away…

Completely unbidden, they began to part for her partner’s conquering hand, as exquisite pleasure lit its way up her body. She wanted to sputter another protest, another abject denial, but the only sound that escaped her full, panting lips was a weak and helpless moan.

“That’s it,” Dana whispered airily into her sensitive ear, “Just like that. Let me make you feel good, Anna, please...oh I want you...I want you sooo bad…!”

Goosebumps erupted all over the poor girl’s body as Dana’s low whisper ran straight to her loins. Her clit was throbbing, and Dana seemed to know just how soft, or hard, she wanted to be touched. But it was wrong! Something was making her do this! Oh god she had to stay focused, she had to, she shouldn’t—couldn’t give in...they were in danger...so much...danger…!

“D-danaaa,” Anna moaned, desperately trying to shake aside the cobwebs of lust spinning in her mind, “Dana—you have to...stop...oh please…! S-stop…ssto—MMPH!”

Jungle Babe silenced her by turning her head and enveloping Anna’s pink lips in a wet, demanding kiss. The move caught her totally off-guard, and she failed to react in time to stop her erstwhile guardian’s tongue from forcing its way deep into her parted mouth.

At the same time, Dana’s fingers began strumming against her clit, faster and faster.

Anna whimpered breathlessly into Dana’s subjugating kiss, her head spinning, her body just...melting…Her eyes, which had bolted open in shock at the first of the kiss, now began to flutter, to slowly drift shut, as Dana’s tongue marauded unstoppably against her own. There was a primal hunger to it, so that Anna felt like she was being branded somehow, claimed, and the feeling made her pussy just flood. She mewled helplessly, opening herself more to the aggression of the kiss, wanting instinctively to just be so receptive….so...submissive

As if sensing Anna’s forbidden yearning, Dana did not disappoint. She chuckled as the poor girl fell victim to her sensual assault, feeling her resistance utterly collapse as the kiss overrode her senses. She stopped struggling, falling limply into Dana’s embrace as the dance of their tongues relentlessly stripped away her will.

With feline grace, Dana eased her onto her back so that she could climb atop the prone beauty, never breaking the kiss, and never letting her clever fingers leave her boiling slit. Soon Dana was lying atop her, their breasts brushing tantalizingly against each other as her head was cradled in a possessive grip, held her still so that Jungle Babe could have her way with her mouth. Somehow her legs had been spread apart, and now with Dana’s voluptuous form between them, there was no way for her to stop the older woman’s fingers from just stroking….stroking her soooo….goood….!

Dana finally released her mouth, breaking the kiss with a mutual gasp. Tiny threads of spittle bridged their panting lips as Dana pulled away, staring down longingly at the girl squirming so deliciously beneath her. She giggled dizzily, her own head feeling thick with lurid urges, and looked down to where her fingers were messily squirming against Anna’s hard little clit.

“You’re so wet, Anna,” Dana whispered in awe, momentarily retracting her fingers to watch the poor girl’s copious nectar glisten and drip from her fingertips. They easily slipped back into Anna’s swollen folds, finding the entrance to her sex and teasingly dipping inside. Anna sighed in response, unconsciously shifting her hips to offer Dana’s fingers more ready access. Dana chewed her lip, “Does it feel good? Should I keep playing with your clit...or should I do...this…?”

Without warning, Dana straightened the middle two digits of her slick hand, and pressed the makeshift phallus slowly, but relentlessly, into Anna’s clutching depths.

The young girl cried out, arching her back, clawing reflexively at the blonde amazon’s toned arms. Her hazel eyes creaked open to stare hopelessly down at the hand now rhythmically stroking in and out of her weeping sex. Dana’s first few thrusts were slow and testing, allowing her to become accustomed to the feeling of her fingers filling her channel, but little by little she was increasing the tempo, punctuating each plunge with a rapid final thrust at its deepest point.

“MMNnnggh!” NN-no, oh GOD—d-don’t—so hard...so—OOHH!” Anna choked out, unable to stop her hips from rising to meet each of Dana’s thrusts. Her whole body flushed, sweat beading on her fevered skin. Her nipples were so hard they ached, and despite her protests, Dana was absolutely right; she was beyond wet, she was so turned on that she could feel the juices leaking between her thighs. Dana’s fingers were touching places she never realized she WANTED to be touched, setting off sensations she had never dreamed possible. It was getting harder and harder to remember that she didn’t want this, that her friend was being manipulated somehow. God, her head...her head was getting so...fuzzy…

It was then that Anna noticed the haunting, sinister curl of mist out of the corner of her eye.

Her heart leaped into her chest, and she turned her head towards the entrance to the cave, and saw to her groaning dismay the current of vile fog flowing uphill into their tiny haven. It pooled and lurked with malevolent cunning, flowing towards them as if drawn to their body heat. Only now did Anna notice the thin, wispy tendrils playing across Dana’s skin, wrapping around her throat, her breasts, and plunging between her parted thighs. She saw the blank, dreamy look in Dana’s eyes, and suddenly realized what was happening.

She pleaded, “DANA! Dana it’s the mist—the mist is HERE, it’s all around us—it’s...it’s got you in some kind of a trance...please, Dana please, you have to...you have to snap out of it...b-before...buh….befff….fore….nnnhh!”

But she could barely finish the warning, because Dana wasn’t listening. Her fingers were moving inside her, stroking faster and faster, fucking her with an intensity that took her breath away. She choked back a moan, biting her lip, struggling anew with final desperation. She pushed and struck at Dana’s shoulders, but she had barely the strength to even move her arms, and Dana seemed to be almost hypnotized by the sight of her fingers plundering her pussy that she was barely paying attention to her at all.

“Mmm, yes…” she was whispering, almost to herself, “More...more....faster...deeper…!”

“She can’t hear me,” Anna wailed pitifully, her head dropping back to the mossy floor as the strength fled her neck. The shock of seeing the infernal fog had momentarily jolted her back from the brink, but inevitably the steady, sexy pounding of Dana’s hand had her hips dancing to their thrusts again, and no matter how hard she tried Anna couldn’t muster the will to stop.

Her thighs were spread wide, her pussy boiling over; her hands had stopped trying to push at Jungle Babe’s shoulders and were now clutching to them for dear life. Anna could feel something building inside her, something massive and merciless and oh god she couldn’t stop…!

Anna screwed her eyes shut, panting breathlessly, trying vainly to stave off the approach of that sensual abyss, and feeling her resistance crumbling by the second. She didn’t see the way the mists had surged up to envelop them both in its clinging embrace, how even now her head lay in its swirling grip. The heady, rich scent of ancient loam filled her senses, calling up feelings and fantasies to flicker unbiddenly in her mind. She heard the most slutty moaning, and realized too late that it was coming from her.

“I’m going to cum,” she thought miserably, biting on her fist to keep from sounding like a complete whore, “Dana’s fucking me and she won’t stop and I’m going to come…!”

Fucking you, a voice bubbled in her mind, sounding so much like hers but lust-thick and honey-sweet, No...she’s not just fucking you, Anna. She’s raping you.

“W-what....?” Anna whispered, opening her eyes to see Dana staring almost lovingly down at her. Confusion and lust wrestled in her addled brain. It was so hard to think. It felt so...good…! She shook her head, feeling her hips rising faster and faster. “N-no...she’s...she can’t help it...she…”

She’s raping you, the voice chortled, she’s raping you and its making you hotter than you’ve ever felt before!

Anna’s mind reeled, “Nooo! N-no...it’s not true...I’m—I’m not...I can’t resist...I can’t….I’m...I’m….!”

You’re a slut.

The words were an accusation, but at the same time they struck a chord somewhere deep and forbidden in Anna’s psyche. She moaned, tossing her head, wanting to deny it but feeling only the relentless pounding in her pussy, could focus only on the pleasure of her pussy.

You’re a slut; only a slut would be moaning like you are; only a slut would be on the brink of cumming while she was being raped. Admit it. Confessss…!

“OOOHHhh! Oh stop—stop, please—no more! I can’t take any more…!” she wailed, teetering, not knowing what would happen after she fell but knowing she would fall a very, very long way down…!

Dana’s fingers kept fucking her. Filling her. Stroking her sex. Stimulating her clit. Pushing her closer and closer to the very brink.

It’s too late, slut. You can’t fight her any more. CUM. Cum NOW, and scream like the whore you are.

As if sensing her prey’s peril, Dana’s thumb angled up, and on the final inward thrust flickered swiftly against Anna’s heavily swollen clitoris. That did it. With a wounded groan Anna arched her back, her whole body going totally tense, as the orgasm sucked her into its whirlwind. She trembled and shook, losing herself in the delicious heat of release as Dana fucked her senseless, her unceasing hand wringing explosion after explosion out of her spasming cunt.

Then, just when she thought she might die, Dana’s fingers finally slowed, then stopped, falling still but remaining deeply embedded in her twitching cunt. She was panting, just not nearly as hard as Anna was; the poor girl felt like she couldn’t catch a breath. Her whole body was thrumming and tingling in the aftermath of her orgasm, tiny flickers of light dancing madly in the periphery of her vision. But if her body was a wreck, her mind was even worse; her thoughts were a catastrophic jumble, words and phrases lost in an oozing fog of sexual sedation. The only voice that retained any clarity at all was the strange, alien presence cavorting madly in her ear.

Slut slut Anna’s a slut a whore a bitch a tawdry little minx a slut a slut you’re such a slut

The voice sing-songed the nonsense epitaphs in an endless torrent of honeyed tones, giggling like a lunatic in the asylum of her mind. Want more, don’t you slut? Beg for it, slut. Beg her to rape you again and again and again and…!

“Anna?”

Dana’s voice now, sounding so far away, rustled Anna halfway back to reality. She blinked, and realized that her blonde conqueror was now sitting astride her thighs, one hand raking hungrily against the soft skin of her stomach, while the other slipped in and out of her moaning mouth as Dana licked her digits clean.

Her eyes bored into Anna’s own, lidded with lust.

“Oh Anna, you came so hard,” Dana lilted, groaning around the fingers in her mouth. “You get so wet when you cum...so, so wet…!”

Her eyes flickered mischievously, “Here...taste yourself…”

Before Anna could mutter a word, Dana brought her glistening fingers to her mouth and slipped them past her pink lips. Any complaint was immediately silenced as the wonton naughtiness of having another woman’s fingers, still mostly covered in her own sex juice, playing against her tongue wrung a groan of smoldering need from the prone girl’s throat. She didn’t know what to do, didn’t know what to think, Dana’s fingers just kept sliding in and out, in and out…

Before she knew what was happening, Anna realized she had clamped her lips around Dana’s probing fingers, and was sucking eagerly on the slender digits, filling her mouth with the taste of her own weeping sex. Dana murmured something approvingly, slowly working her fingers in and out like they were a cock, while Anna sucked and licked at them in a lovesick daze.

Do you like the taste of pussy, slut? You know you do. Your pussy is getting wet all over again…

It was true. Despite just having come like a freight train, the sensation of being forced to clean her mistress’ fingers of her own wetness was driving her utterly insane with renewned need, she—

—wait.

‘Mistress’?

Where...where had that come from…?

Before she could think about it any more, Dana pulled her fingers free from her mouth, and Anna was forced to release them with an almost pained moan. She would have begged for more, shamelessly...but Dana had other things in mind.

“Did that feel good, baby?” she purred, reaching out to grab Anna’s perk tits and squeezing them possessively in her hot, wet hands. The sudden attention to her neglected nipples made Anna squirm. “Did you like how I made you cum…?”

Say it, slut. Tell her how much you loved what she did to you.

But some small part of her still clung to the truth, however tenuous a grasp it was. They were still at risk; even MORE at risk now, with both of them so madly turned on, so blindly aroused. The mist had found them, how much longer before one of the Beast’s other minions did? Or those tentacles? They would be helpless...easy prey…!

“Dana….” Anna whimpered weakly, “Dana please...snap out of it…! I can’t hold out much longer....It’s so hard to...to think…getting so h-hot….please….!”

But Jungle Babe was somewhere her words couldn’t reach. The blonde bombshell massaged her breasts with a hungry groan, oblivious to the danger, captivated by the raging need consuming her unsatisfied pussy. Slowly, she began to slide herself up Anna’s body, rocking her hips against the girl’s slender torso.

“OOOhhh—!” Anna moaned, feeling the swollen, sex-slick lips of Dana’s pussy grind against her abdomen. “Oooh god, oh god stop—stop…!”

She didn’t, of course. Mewling eagerly, Jungle Babe slowly inched her way forward, rolling her rigid clit and sodden pussy back and forth against Anna’s warm skin and leaving a wet trail behind her.

She raised her hips to clear the twin peaks of Anna’s breasts, her knees moving along either side of her head, and suddenly Anna was staring in mute awe at Dana’s bare pussy, hanging temptingly above her upturned face.

Anna could see how aroused she was; how the folds of her pussy bloomed and spread, how the wetness ran in visible rivulets to coat her inner thighs, and how the nub of her clit seemed to pulse and throb with a heartbeat of its own.

More than that, she saw the tiny, whisper-thin strand of mist that had coiled itself around Jungle Babe’s erect clit, stroking it, lashing it like a leash, but the implications of that sight were beyond Anna’s ability to process.

The scent of her made Anna’s head swim. A droplet of her nectar fell across her panting lips, and before she could stop herself her tongue had snaked out to taste it.

She shuddered, her trembling arms falling limply to her sides. She couldn’t fight this. She couldn’t fight something that made her absolutely drip with need. Out of the dark fog in her mind an image swam into view, a memory, of Jungle Babe lashed helplessly to a gnarled, rotten tree by coiling, oozing tentacles, her legs held wide, while she knelt between them, moaning and sucking and licking in abject submission, feasting on her lover’s quivering sex.

Remember that, Anna? Remember the first time you tasted her? You were that evil Angie’s little sex-toy at the time, but deep inside you wanted it just as badly as she said you did. You want her to fuck you. You want her to make you serve her again. Why, you might cum just from the thought…!

“Mmmm...D-dana…!” Anna moaned, her eyes growing impossibly heavy as that hot pussy slowly began to descend, “Dana...d-don’t...mmmpph!”

With a cry of her own, Jungle Babe finally let her hips fall the final few inches, planting her dripping pussy firmly against the young woman’s trembling lips. Her reward was an immediate rush of pleasure from the torrid ‘kiss’. Her thighs spread wide, her huge breasts bouncing wildly as she shook and moaned.

Anna’s eyes rolled back, her own helpless utterances muffled by the smoldering pussy pressing insistently against her face. Her arms were trapped. There was no escape. The only thing left was the sweet...tempting…dripping cunt kissing her lips, demanding her attention, her submission.

She couldn’t fight it any more. She just didn’t want to.

Moan for her, slut.

She did.

Open your mouth. Taste her!

Oh yesss!

Lick her. Suck her. Make her cum like she made you!

“OOhh GOD! Oh Anna yes! Please...I need it...I need you…. OH YES!” Dana gasped as she felt the girl’s mouth come alive between her legs. All at once, the pitiful moans had abated, and then there had been a low, hungry growl, and then she’d felt it; Anna’s tongue, her soft, supple tongue, slid out and began lapping powerfully against her anxious lips. They traced her labia, dove into the smothering gash to find her tight, weeping opening, and slid up to circle and swipe and caress the seat of her pleasure. Jungle Babe moaned, her glazed eyes closing, as she felt small hands take hold of her ass and pull her even harder against Anna’s hot, sucking mouth. Her hips moved on their own, rocking eagerly into the wicked pleasure, feeling it soar and take her with it.

She grabbed her own aching tits, pulling at her nipples, feeling the shards of welcome delight combining with the throb from her pussy and stoking her desire into a furnace.

It was so good! She was going to cum! To hell with that, she was going to explode, and it would be amazing, and wonderful, because it was Anna, it was Anna doing this, it was Anna sucking on her clit and licking her sex, it was…!

...A-Anna?

Something flickered in Jungle Babe’s consciousness, momentarily breaking through the lurid sex spell that held her in its clutches. Confusion creased her brow as a soft, desperate part of her mind struggled to raise its voice over the cacophonous moans spilling from her own mouth. “This was wrong,” it managed to scream, “What are you doing? You have to stop! You have to stop!!”

“Anna—Anna, what—what’s happening…?” she groaned, cradling her head in her hands even as her hips, and Anna’s cunning tongue, continued their sordid ballet. “What are we doing? We—wait, wait please…! We have to...no…!”

Anna’s grip on her ass was surprisingly strong, and the pleasure, the looming release, was draining her strength. She moaned, nearly falling back into the swirling sex-haze of the mist, but at the last minute Dana managed to find a final reserve of willpower and forced her drooling sex up and away from Anna’s ravenous mouth. The girl gasped and sucked in air as her lover pulled free, but immediately lunged after her, wanting, needing, moaning like ached.

The look on her face made Dana’s heart skip a beat.

“Nnooo!” Anna groaned, staring up at Dana imploringly, “Please don’t! More….! I want more…! Fuck me more!!!”

“Oh Anna…!” Jungle Babe whispered in horror, “Oh god, what have I done? What did I do to you!”

But Anna wasn’t—couldn’t—answer her. The young woman had totally succumbed to the insidious voices murmuring in her head. She was a slut. A pussy-craving slut, and the one she wanted was so close, so sweet….! She lunged at Jungle Babe’s thigh, moaning hungrily as she fasted her lips and lashed her tongue against the firm, glistening flesh. She had to taste her, had to feel her on her lips, had to make her come! If Dana came she would come too! She wanted it...needed it!

“Fuck me…!” she begged, looking into Dana’s wide eyes in total submission, “Take me...make me your bitch...your slave! Please! R-rape me...rape me again!!”

The words hit Jungle Babe like a stack of bricks. With a cry of terrified dismay she fell backwards, backpedaling across the cool stones and shaking her head in denial. She couldn’t do that! She couldn’t do that to anyone, much less Anna! Oh god, what had she done? What had come over her?

She stared down at her body, still trembling, still on the verge of climax, and wrapped her arms around herself in a quiet, desperate hug.

All at once everything came crashing back through. Every thought. Every deed. She choked back a sob.

She’d done horrible things. She’d forced herself on this girl, had made her cum against her will, and forced her onto her back and made her lick her pussy oh god she’d raped her oh GOD what was wrong with her—!

“A-Anna—!” she sobbed, shaking, shame and humiliation and disgust surging up like bile in her throat. “Anna I’m sorry—I’m so sorry….! I—”

But to Jungle Babe’s horror, Anna didn’t seem to hear her. The girl had propped herself up, leaning back against the cave wall. She brought up her knees, spread her legs, and with one hand pulled the swollen lips of her pussy apart to reveal the wet, shining pink inside. She looked at Dana with lidded, glassy eyes.

“Take me again,” she moaned, stroking her clit with her other hand, “Do you see how wet I am? How wet you make me…? Please, fuck me. I’m yours. I want you too…!”

Jungle Babe groaned, not just in sorrow, but in helpless arousal. The sight of the young woman, the innocence twisted into a display of such wanton need, stoked the fire in her own aching sex. The release she had denied herself screamed at her furiously, and her body trembled with arousal. Anna was so warm...so soft...they could lie together, here, lost in each other for hours and hours just cumming and moaning and kissing and—

She shook her head violently, only then realizing that she had shifted into a low, slow crawl, and had been in the process of slipping right back into the girl’s open embrace.

NO!

She pushed herself to her feet, lurching dizzily as her body struggled to keep up. Her heart was thundering, hammering wildly in her chest. She looked about the cave, noticing—for the first time—the hateful miasma filling the chamber. It swirled around them, silent but somehow mocking, sneering as if to say that it had seen what she’d done...what she was guilty of…

Tears welled in her eyes. She was beyond the point of rational thought. There was too much shame, too much fear.

Without thinking, terrified that another moment would see her reduced to a moaning, mindless harlot once more, Dana did the only thing that made sense:

She ran.

She stumbled out of the cave, the rain striking her cold and blinding her instantly, but she ran anyway. She had to get away; she couldn’t control herself. She had raped Anna, and as much as she hated to admit it, deep down she knew, if she stayed just another moment...she would do it again.

She was a monster.

She sobbed, heaved more than cried, and careened madly into the dark, stormy night.

Anna wailed after her, begging her to stop, to come back—but it was too late. The storm swallowed her up, and the thunder drowned out Anna’s desperate calls. She slumped to the misty ground, dizzy, confused. What was happening? Why...why did Dana leave…?

Didn’t she want her any more?

Don’t cry, slut, the wicked voice murmured soothingly, You will see her again...ssssoooon…

“W-who are you?” Anna trembled, “I...I can’t think...so hot...so turned on…!”

Of course you are, it laughed, you are drawn to the Massster’s will...to his lusssts...what mere female can resist that…?

To her disbelieving eyes, Anna watched as a serpent of mist suddenly formed in the air, poised before her like a writhing plume of smoke. Instinctively she held up a hand to ward it off, and it immediately snaked forward, splashing against her arm and coiling around and around.

Her skin...tingled…!

I had hoped that Sandra would find the two of you locked in sensual lovemaking, the voice rasped even as the serpent snaked its way along her shoulders and neck before plunging between her breasts. You would have been helpless to resist her, already primed and eager to be dominated and fucked….mores the pity…

Anna looked on in shock; the thing was wholly mist, a thing of the fog, and so she could barely feel it at all; and yet everywhere it went, she felt her skin just come...alive!

“W-wait...stop…!” she begged, but even as she reached for the mist serpent it flowed between her fingers like quicksilver, heading down...down…

Now Sandra will have to chase your little friend. No matter. She does like it when they play hard to get…

Anna moaned as the snake suddenly plunged between her legs. It lay its length against her wet slit, its vaporous form flowing and caressing with ghostly intimacy. A sudden thrill stole the breath from Anna’s lips, as the simmering arousal, the heady need, she was suffering suddenly doubled in strength. She fell forward, on her hands and knees, trembling even just to hold up her own weight. Her face flushed, and her vision swam.

A shape was coalescing in the dim. The mist was gathering, gaining thickness, mass, until it resembled nothing so much as a strange and exotic woman with a writhing head of serpentine hair.

Anna stared in mute shock as Carmen’s misty visage slinked towards her.

I’m coming for you soon, my lovely, she whispered, staring deeply into Anna’s wide eyes, I draw closer with every moment. Wait for me…

A ghostly hand reached out, and stroked lovingly against her cheek. The heavy fog in her mind grew almost impenetrable, and Anna felt her insides melt. She moaned weakly, falling over, rolling limply onto her back beneath the pulsing bed of the mists. Carmen’s voice chuckled thickly in her ear, echoing in her head.

Oh how to pass the time…? After all…idle hands are the devil’s playthings…!

Anna felt an almost imperceptible tug on her wrist, and looked down to see that Carmen’s ethereal hand had entwined itself with her own. Dazed, lost in a sea of sensual thoughts, the helpless girl could only watch in disbelief as she felt her hand being guided to her abdomen, where it was slowly moved lower….lower…

She groaned as her own fingers slipped into the torrid heat of her sex, the sensation of her fingers so familiar, yet moving with a strange life of their own. She barely had time to even register it, because a second later her fingers found her clit, and the whole world just turned into a white, swirling, erotic cloud.

She moaned, her eyes slipping shut as sinister pleasure lulled her into its sweet and irresistible web.

What a good little slut, Carmen cooed, Now, show me how you like to be touched…

And Anna, helplessly, was compelled to obey.

* * *

Dana ran.

The thundering maelstrom of the storm lashed her with rain and cut her with its biting wind. Between the rain and the tears she was effectively blind, but she didn’t care. She charged forward as fast and as hard as her aching limbs would allow, not caring which direction she went. She just knew that she needed to put as much distance between herself and Anna as possible.

She was running from her shame.

She stumbled across the rocky ground, feeling nothing so much as utter despair. She had betrayed everything she believed in; she was supposed to be a hero, a guardian, and yet in the end she...she had…

Her foot caught on an outcrop of roots, and she lost her balance. She crashed into the sodden ground, the wind knocked out of her. Even her grace and agility had abandoned her. For the longest time she just lay like that, her face in the mud, the tears streaming hotly down her cheeks. She was panting, aching, and couldn’t seem to muster even the strength to stand.

Why bother, she sobbed. How could you possibly hope to move on from here? You’re a fool; an arrogant, haughty fool, and this is the price you pay. You thought yourself a hero. You had the audacity to believe you could achieve anything. Now look at you; face-down in the mud, lost, helpless, hopeless.

Anna would have been better off having never met you at all.

The flicker of the young woman’s smiling face hurt worse than anything else, striking her like a body blow and forcing her to curl into a tight little ball. Oh god. Oh dear god…

She was in over her head. WAY over her head. This infernal forest, this detestable mist...it was beyond anything she could have conceived in her worst nightmares. The things she’d seen, the things she’d felt...the things she’d done...there was no way she was coming out of this unscathed. She’d be lucky to come out of it alive.

Hell, alive? Right now death might have been more merciful. Better than facing her sins, and confronting the leering, sex-crazed beast that lurked inside.

Right then, Jungle Babe thought she realized what people meant when they said they feared for their souls.

After what seemed like an eternity, still unable to move, the tears finally dried up. There were just none left to shed. It took a few moments after that for the dry sobs to stop, leaving her lying on her side, curled like a child.

The rumbling in the skies had dwindled. The rain was slowing down, until the torrent had slowed to a slow trickle, and then to sporadic, heavy drops that splashed coldly against her naked skin.

She closed her swollen eyes. She wished the earth would just...swallow her up. She wished desperately that it was all just some awful, awful dream, that she’d wake up in a cold sweat at home and that the mists would be gone and the horrid forest would be gone and Anna and Brenda would be safe and she wasn’t a monster—

Dana…

The voice made her snap awake. She froze, stopping even her breathing. What was that? Had she imagined it? It...it had sounded like…

Dana, where are you?

She pushed herself to her knees, looking about the damp, dark forest for the source of the voice. It couldn’t be. She knew who it sounded like, but that...that was impossible…!

The mist curled thickly all around her, once more transforming the gnarled woods into a freakish dreamscape of fetid vines and twisted, shadowy shapes. The rain had stopped; the thunder was gone; even the breeze had ceased to blow. For the moment it felt as if the whole forest was suddenly just waiting….waiting…

Daaaanaaaaaa…

The eerie sound made her skin break out in goosebumps, but she staggered to her feet, trembling, fearing to even dare hope that it was who she thought it was.

All of the sudden a form appeared in the distance, but the roiling fog masked all but the vague curve of its silhouette. Something was approaching her, walking slowly through the mists. The silent swagger and soft sway of its curvy form declared it female, and Dana felt her heart leap into her throat.

It couldn’t be.

The figure drew nearer, and slowly Dana saw more and more of her. The great flowing mane of dark hair, the perfect figure that could have been sculpted from marble, the silent strength that belied her utter femininity. She was a goddess brought to earth, a myth in human form.

Dana gasped in disbelief. “B-brenda…? But that’s...that’s impossible…!”

The voluptuous form of Miss Americana stepped out from between the trees, fixing a steady stare at the utterly transfixed Jungle Babe. Her ruby lips curled into a smile, and her arms rose up into an outstretched welcome.

“Dana,” she breathed, “I knew you’d come for me…”