The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jungle Babe — In the Clutches of Cernunnos

by Soul in Shadow ()

Chapter 11: Duel of Lions

The ghostly, and stunningly naked, figure of Miss Americana sauntered towards a distraught Jungle Babe in the shadowy depths of the corrupted forest.

“Dana,” she said, resembling nothing so much as an ethereal angel in the night, “I knew you’d come for me…”

Unlike Jungle Babe, she appeared utterly untouched by the departed storm; her body was luminous, perfect and unmarred, while Dana’s was streaked with grime and caked with mud.

“Brenda,” Dana muttered, stumbling forward, “You...you were captured. H-held prisoner. How...how did you escape…?”

“It’s alright now, Dana,” Miss Americana breathed, “The monster is defeated. The nightmare is over. We’re safe.”

She held out her arms.

“S-safe…?” Dana stammered, her heart pounding. She stepped towards the smiling Miss Americana. It couldn’t be true; it was too good to be true. And yet...she wanted so badly to believe it. Was it possible that Brenda had overcome the monster by herself? It seemed improbable…and yet if anyone could do it, she would be the one.

Brenda nodded, urging her friend closer. “Yes. Come. It’s time you got some rest, Dana. You’ve been so brave...you’ve fought so hard….”

All around them, the mist pulsed and quivered hungrily, yet hung back, creating a dense, swirling perimeter around Jungle Babe and her beatific companion. If Dana noticed, she gave no sign. Her eyes were red-rimmed from the tears, and glazed with fatigue. Her pell mell flight had left her winded and drained. All she wanted now was to rest, and Brenda’s arms were so...inviting…

“Let me hold you,” Brenda soothed, “You must be exhausted…”

She was tired; bone tired, and the weariness went beyond simple physical fatigue. She was mentally drained, spiritually battered. She barely knew which way was up any more. The episode in the cave, recalling everything that had happened with Sable Myst and the subsequent… encounter...with Anna…

She felt her cheeks flush anew with shame.

She stepped closer.

“I’m tired,” Dana sobbed, smiling weakly, “and I’ve been so, so worried about you. I...I didn’t think I’d ever see you again…”

“That’s sweet,” Brenda replied. Jungle Babe was just beyond arm’s reach. “You came all the way here, just to find me. You’re a good friend, Dana. Let me be the one to help you now.”

Dana’s gaze was being hopelessly drawn to Miss Americana’s bright, shining eyes. So lovely. So kind. She could feel the anxiety and the despair just bleeding away. She sighed, starting to sway a little as she walked. Such pretty, golden eyes…

Somewhere in the back of her mind warning bells were going off. It was too perfect to be true. Something about Brenda...something was off...but then her eyes would catch Dana’s gaze again, and all those fears and worries just seemed to not matter as much any more.

This was her friend. She could trust her friend

“That’s it, darling,” Brenda whispered enticingly, ruby lips curling into a bow, “No need to be afraid. Come...I’m not going to hurt you. I’m going to help you rest. You need rest...”

Dana took another halting step forward. She barely even realized she did it; there was just Brenda’s soothing voice, and her eyes, her deep, inviting eyes. The longer she stared, the more and more relaxed she felt...and the warmer her body seemed to flush. Was she blushing? It...it kind of felt like she was...and why was she feeling so...sleepy…?

“R-rest,” the rapidly succumbing heroine repeated, her aching eyes starting to droop, “Need...rest....”

Before she knew what was happening, she had made the final few steps forward, and suddenly found herself standing right in front of a smirking Miss Americana, so close the hard, throbbing points of her nipples nearly brushed Brenda’s own with each slow, deep breath. The intermittent contact, seemingly accidental and yet still so horribly enticing, only exacerbated the strange, surging heat Dana felt spreading inside her.

Her brow furrowed, confusion and doubt warring with the soothing, sensual lethargy soaking her mind. Why did she suddenly feel so...turned on? She shouldn’t...Brenda...Brenda was her friend...and yet she couldn’t help it. Being close to her, the way her eyes seemed to see deep inside her...it was making her hot. Dazed.

She tried to back away. Some part of her must have recognized the danger, but as soon as she tried Brenda’s arms were around her, caressing her, stroking so pleasantly up and down her spine. Dana heard herself gasp at the sudden contact.

“S-something’s wrong…” Dana stammered, blinking heavily, She squirmed in the other woman’s embrace, the clumsy motion accidentally forcing their heavy tits to collide. Or did Brenda do that? Whatever the case, the sudden salacious impact sent Dana reeling; heat surged on her cheeks, and the aching in her nipples intensified to almost painful longing. Dana’s addled mind couldn’t quite decide what she should do; she needed to get away...didn’t she? But Brenda’s hands...they felt so nice...and her breasts were so, so soft… “I—I feel so...strange…” she whimpered.

“Nothing’s wrong, Dana,” Miss Americana soothed, her fingers tracing nonsense paths up and down the hapless heroine’s back. “You’re just tired. So very, very tired...You need to rest. You need to...sleep…”

Slowly, the raven-haired beauty began to pull her prey in closer, holding her in the small of her back. As she tightened her embrace, she made sure that her generous endowments pressed deliciously against Dana’s own, maximizing the contact between their stiff, engorged nipples. She felt Dana shiver uncontrollably, her eyes fluttering at the sensation.

“Oohhh....I...I don’t...I can’t…everything’s...spinning...” her quaking voice trailed off as she lost herself in the utterly erotic feeling of having Brenda’s massive rack bullying against hers. Shifting. Sliding. Sending tremors of helpless excitement dancing through her chest. The effect, in concert with Brenda’s deep, entrancing gaze, was almost irresistible. Within moments, Jungle Babe’s paltry struggles began to cease. Brenda’s body was shifting in a slow and sinuous dance, massaging her with her tits. With only the slightest urging from the hands at her back, Dana found herself slowly writhing to meet her. Her breath caught in her throat, her clit flaring.

The whirl of mist began to close in, shifting closer and closer, a spiral of malevolent white encircling the distracted Jungle Babe. The sultry assault on her tits never let her realize what was happening.

Everything around them seemed to be growing distant and hazy. The details of the forest began to slip away as if in a dream, until there was only Brenda; her impossibly soft breasts, and her unwavering, sensual stare. Golden eyes. So pretty...making her squirm...making her weak.

No…

Jungle Babe tensed, even as her nipples raking against the sinister beauty holding her coaxed a moan unwillingly from her lips.

Brenda didn’t have golden eyes. Her eyes were blue.

It was all a lie!

“L-let me go!” she hissed, bracing her trembling hands against ‘Brenda’s’ alabaster shoulders and struggling to push herself away. But her captor wouldn’t be deterred so easily. She chuckled cruelly, tightening her hold, and Dana’s failing strength was simply no match. “Let me go!! You—you’re not Brenda!”

Immediately, as if simply declaring her disbelief penetrated whatever strange glamour was at work, the woman before her began to change. Her features rippled and shifted, color cascading like a wave down her body and changing everything as it went. Black hair blossomed into a mane of bright and brilliant blonde; the familiar features of the angelic Miss Americana gave way to the stunning, but undeniably malevolent, face of a woman Dana scarcely recognized. All along her nakedness, visible expanses of tempting female flesh were framed by beautiful, short fur, seemingly painted on her in patterns that emphasized her feminine charms. Fingers, suddenly tipped with sharp, wicked claws, raked teasingly against her back. There was a swish of motion behind her, and Dana, to her shock, realized the woman had a tail.

“Not as stupid as you look,” the strange woman smirked, for the first time flashing a set of perfectly white fangs hidden behind her full, crimson lips. “But it’s far too late now, kitten. You’re about to go on a sleepy, sexy little ride for me…”

“L-like hell I am!” Dana grimaced, struggling to find any resistance, any reserves of strength she had remaining—and coming up woefully short. “You’re another of the monster’s little concubines, just like that lunatic Angie! Let me go, you bitch! L-let me...go!”

But try as she might, the leonin beauty had little trouble fending off her pathetic attempts at escape. In fact, she effortlessly shrugged off the few glancing blows Dana managed to land on her face, smirking at the disheveled blonde with wicked amusement.

“Feisty,” she laughed, “I like that…”

She pulled Dana in close, crushing their tits together, instantly reminding the trapped Jungle Babe of the exquisite, forbidden sensation of such salacious contact. The protest choked in Dana’s throat, a shudder of unwanted desire racing through her.

Sandra’s eyes glittered, “I like these,” she punctuated the statement by roughly rolling her nipples across Dana’s, “even better…”

“S-stop it…!” Dana winced, desperately trying to ignore the heat rising unbiddenly in her pussy. She couldn’t be getting turned on...not—not by this she-demon, and yet her body seemed to have a mind of its own. The fever of the forest had taken a heavy toll, battering her inhibitions; her body didn’t care that the owner of those perfect breasts was a monstrous chimera threatening her with sexual conquest, it only cared about how utterly moan-inducing it felt to have them pressing against hers over and over again.

Her body’s utter eagerness for the twisted pleasure this monster offered terrified her deeply. If she didn’t find some way out, and soon, she didn’t know what would happen.

No, a desperate voice corrected her, you know exactly what will happen. First you’ll start to pant. Then you’ll start to moan. And then you’ll be on your back, screaming, while she fucks your horny little brains out.

With terror galvanizing her body, Jungle Babe forced her arms against Sandra’s undulating chest (don’t think about her breasts don’t think about her breasts don’t) and snapped her legs up, bracing her knee into the small space she managed to create. With everything she had, she kicked. Hard.

The sudden force caught Sandra unprepared. She hissed a curse as Jungle Babe pulled free from her grip, stumbling backwards and only barely keeping her balance, but she’d done it! She’d escaped!

But...now what?

“Why do you hero types always insist on making things difficult?” Sandra sighed, her tail twitching in annoyance. She crossed her arms impatiently beneath her heavy tits and cocked her head quizzically at the panting heroine. “And what do you think you’re going to do now, kitten? There’s nowhere to run. No place to hide.”

Dana didn’t know. Maybe it was all futile. Maybe all she was doing was delaying the inevitable, but dammit she refused to just let this bitch have her way. Her face hardened grimly, and she dropped into a combat stance.

Sandra raised an eyebrow. “Fight? Really? You can barely stand!”

“I’ve more than enough left to deal with the likes of you!” she shot back, praying she sounded more confident than she felt.

Sandra sighed, shrugging in resignation. She dropped into a loping crouch, grinning widely. “Alright then...since you insist…!”

Faster than Jungle Babe would have thought possible, the leonin creature lunged forward, closing the distance between them in half a heartbeat. She cursed in alarm, her reflexes barely fast enough to deflect the clawed swipe aimed at her face. The force of Sandra’s blow knocked her stumbling to the side. Her head felt like it was full of cotton, and everything seemed to be moving much too fast. She only barely caught her footing, turning and bracing herself for the strike she knew would follow.

Only the blow never materialized; her opponent had vanished in a blur of movement. The mist swirled in the vacuum of Sandra’s passage.

Jungle Babe’s eyes widened, and she spun, left and right, peering into the soup-thick mist for any sign of her quarry. Her ears burned as she listened for anything—a footfall, a broken branch, a splash of mud—that might betray her position, and yet there was nothing. Silence. The fog flowed impenetrably all around her.

The bitch was fast, Jungle Babe winced, rubbing her arm; and strong. She was in ton of trouble. If she didn’t figure something out soon—

A sudden shift in the air was the only warning Dana got before Sandra dashed out of the mist, right in her blind spot. She turned too late, and a crushing blow caught her right in the side, lifting her bodily off the ground. She crashed heavily to the sodden earth, gasping as the wind was driven from her lungs. She forced herself to sit up, raising an arm to ward off another attack, but again none came. Sandra had disappeared once more.

Dana looked about frantically, clutching her side, fearfully searching for a hot trickle of blood. But Sandra had merely knocked her down; her claws, lethal as they seemed, had remained sheathed.

“She’s toying with me,” Dana thought miserably, pushing herself haltingly to her feet. She struggled to calm the panic that threatened to overtake her and only partially succeeded. She could not still her racing breath, or the hateful tremors wracking her legs. She could barely see, the mist was everywhere; it shifted lazily all about her, making it seem like the whole forest was slowly swaying. The rich, primal scent filling her senses made her...woozy…

Just then she felt something brush against her thigh, and looked down in shock to see a slender, inhuman hand stroke along the outside of her leg. She cried out in alarm, backpedalling, swiping it away. Sandra vanished into the mist once again, chuckling at her little game.

“You have lovely legs, kitten,” her voice lilted, coming from everywhere at once. “So firm and smooth. I can’t wait to feel them tremble when I make you cum.”

“S-show yourself!” Dana shouted, backing away slowly. She refused to acknowledge the way the taunting was making her stomach flutter nervously, or the way that the feeling of her touch seemed to linger.

There was movement in the mist ahead of her, and suddenly a curvy, sauntering shadow shifted into focus. However faint a target it was, it would have to be enough; Dana charged forward, desperate to seize the tempo of the fight. She lashed out at the dark form, but the moment before her blow connected Sandra simply melted back into the fog.

Jungle Babe stumbled to a halt, teetering dangerously on her feet. Even as she skid to a halt, the rest of the world seemed to lurch forward with sickening momentum. Everything rocked wildly, her vision swimming drunkenly as she fought to keep her balance. She groaned, clutching at her head, trying to will the world to stop its mad spinning. “G-getting so...tired…” she panted, shaking her head, “So...dizzy…! Where—where did she—AH!?”

She gasped involuntarily as two firm hands rose up from behind her and seized her heaving breasts, sinking possessively into her pliant flesh. A shudder of unwanted desire almost forced a groan from Jungle Babe’s throat, but she managed to choke it back. She grabbed for Sandra’s hands, meaning to hurl them away...but she could only paw at them uselessly as they brazenly, and skillfully, massaged her aching tits.

It felt like her hands were moving through molasses; she couldn’t seem to focus enough to pull Sandra’s marauding hands away. And the way they caressed her, stroking her breasts from base to tip in smooth, practiced motions made her already engorged nipples absolutely throb. She found herself staring down at them in disbelief, and could only shake her head, muttering futile denials, as she watched wicked fingers take hold of her jutting peaks, where they cruelly started to pull...and twist…

“NNNGHH!!” Dana gasped, her head snapping back, “NN—no! D-don’t—don’t do t-that—AAHH!”

She was forced to arch her back as Sandra trapped her pulsing nipples between thumb and forefinger, and used them to lift and pull Dana’s heavy breasts up and away from her body. Jolts of white-hot pleasure stabbed through her, making her shake, as she was forced onto her tip toes by the torturous assault. She felt Sandra sidle up behind her, the hard nubs of her own breasts dragging lewdly across her back.

The chimera was so hot, her body almost felt feverish.

“My, what big tits you have,” the sinister harlot whispered in her ear. “Soft. Sensitive. I’ll bet you give a great tit-fuck…”

“G-Get AWAY!” Dana snapped, spinning as best she could with her elbow aimed right where Sandra’s head would have been, but in a heartbeat the grip on her tits was released, and once more the trembling heroine found herself utterly alone.

She felt the strength bleed from her legs, and she collapsed to her knees, shaking. Sandra’s salacious assault had left her breasts absolutely humming with sensation, and the lingering tingles seemed to go straight to her pussy. She felt her nether lips flush, felt the heat of her wetness starting to flow, and hugged herself to keep from quaking.

“S-stop it,” Dana whimpered, looking frantically about with heavy, dazed eyes. “P-please...stop…I—!”

“How rude of me,” came the mocking, airy reply. “Here I am sampling those mouthwatering jugs of yours, and I haven’t even kissed you yet.”

Dana could almost imagine the wicked smirk on Sandra’s face.

“Mmmm…” came the throaty, disembodied purr, “Now that I think about it, that sounds like a wonderful idea…”

Jungle Babe was panting, confused. She tried to stand but her legs felt like they were made of jelly. She swayed on her knees, her head swimming and her heart racing, and not just with fear. She had no idea where Sandra was going to strike from next. Every inch of her felt hypersensitive; overly expectant of the next sudden caress, the next fleeting touch. The nervous flutter in her stomach had built into a rampage of butterflies.

It was a struggle just to keep her heavy eyes open. Her entire body felt like it was getting heavier by the second. She needed to focus, to think of a way out, but her thoughts were a disorganized mess. Quite against her will, she found herself thinking not so much about how to escape, but about all the horrid, lewd things the savage she-devil kept whispering in her ear. Sandra’s taunts were so distracting, forcing Dana to actually think about being kissed, about feeling the other woman’s thick, full lips pressing hotly against her own. It was impossible not to.

Movement to her right caught her eye, and she whirled, searching the mist, only for another blur to skirt right past her on the opposite side. She tried to follow the quick, predatory motions, but the heaviness in her head soon had her reeling. Every time she turned, it felt like it took painfully long seconds before her eyes could catch up.

She didn’t see Sandra’s sultry figure crawl up beside her until it was too late.

“W-what—n-no! D-don’t—MMmpph!”

Dana’s cry of alarm as Sandra savagely grabbed a fistful of her hair and forced her head back was cut off when soft, insistent lips suddenly closed onto her mouth, capturing her in a deep, torrid kiss.

The helpless blonde’s eyes snapped open in wide, utter shock. Sandra was kneeling beside her, using Dana’s hair to force her to bend dangerously backwards until she was staring straight up at the mist-shrouded canopy, her leaden legs trapped awkwardly beneath her. Her arms felt a million miles away, and flailed uselessly against the demoness’ strong, forceful grip.

Sandra’s mouth was no less aggressive. Voluptuous lips pressed and slid against her own, while a monstrous tongue lashed her impatiently, demanding entrance. Dana squirmed and squealed, unable to move, unable to escape.

After a moment, Sandra pulled back, growling in her throat.

“Don’t be coy with me,” she sighed, licking along Dana’s tightened jaw. “Be a good little girl, and open your mouth…”

“Go...go to HELL!” Dana hissed through clenched teeth.

“Stubborn to the end I see,” Sanda said, eyeing Jungle Babe’s body with ravenous delight, “Suit yourself; I know how to loosen that tongue.”

Maintaining her controlling grip on Dana’s weak struggles, Sandra began to trail a series of light, teasing kisses down Jungle Babe’s pale throat. Every so often, the sinuous slither of her tongue would trace against her skin, making her tingle and unwillingly shiver. Her neck had always been so sensitive, and Sandra seemed to know just how to tease it to maximum effect. She felt the evil woman fasten her lips right atop her pulsing jugular, and couldn’t contain the gasp that forced its way past her lips.

“Ah! Y-you...you bitch, you—you’ll never...get away with this…!” Dana stammered, but Sandra blithely ignored her. Ever downward, her mouth and tongue left a shimmering trail, crossing over her delicate collar, and sucking hungrily against the slopes of her upper chest.

Warm fingers took hold of her swaying breast, commanding it still, and Dana went rigid.

“Oh no. Oh god no. P-please—please don’t—!” she pleaded, twisting her head, trying desperately to see what her monstrous seductress was plotting and terrified to find out. Sure enough, she soon felt the first brush of Sandra’s lips against the climbing hills of her tit, and to her horror, she felt her nipple start to anxiously throb.

“You seemed to enjoy when I played with these earlier, kitten,” Sandra breathed hotly across her skin. “Let’s see how you like it when I use my mouth instead…”

Dana had no time to utter a word in protest, because a moment later, she felt the humid heat of a sigh bathe against her turgid peak, right before it was drawn into the dark, wet prison of Sandra’s sucking mouth.

“OHHH!” The moan was out of her before she could help it. Jungle Babe squirmed helplessly, shaking her head, trying vainly to dislodge herself from Sandra’s inescapable grasp. The lurid sensation of her lips and tongue laving, sucking, and nibbling her thick, jutting peak was so undeniably erotic, wicked and wrong...it sent a shudder of sinister, seductive heat rushing straight to her loins.

Her already damp sex begun to helplessly flow. Racy, obscene thoughts and fantasies forced their way onto her mind’s eye as the feelings of helplessness, shame, and smoldering, reluctant desire all conspired to scuttle her already-wavering resistance. She felt her captor give a low, purring chuckle that hummed against her flesh.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?” Sandra whispered, “Go on. Moan all you like. The sound of your voice is making me just...drip…”

Dana desperately wanted to deny her, but soon those wicked lips were back at work, wetly kissing their way across the deep ravine of her cleavage to lavish the same sordid attention on her other breast. Any valiant protest she might have uttered melted into a halting, addled mess.

“Please...stop...p-please…” Jungle Babe groaned, her heavy eyes starting to flutter. She felt weightless, cradled in the chimera’s dominating embrace, slowly drowning in a tide of inescapable, sexual need. Sandra was relentless, and deviously skilled. With everything around her fading into the pale, cloying haziness of the malevolent fog, Dana was adrift, unable to focus on anything but her succulent lips, her clever tongue, and the occasional, threatening grip of sharp, white teeth.

Moans, weak and all-too damnably obedient, soon filled her ears. It took her a moment to realize they were coming from her.

She barely noticed when Sandra began lowering her to the ground; the insidious pleasure from her captive breasts lulled her and quelled her half-hearted struggles. Before she realized what had happened, the sinister lioness had her wrists pinned behind her head, effortlessly holding them with one hand while she continued to lavish her infernal affections on Dana’s jutting mounds.

It wasn’t until her pretty prey was panting and writhing beneath her that Sandra finally relented, releasing her with a satisfied gasp. She observed with smug satisfaction the way Dana’s cheeks had turned a deep, blushing red, and how a her pretty eyes now blinked so, so heavily.

This was a woman ready to be bedded.

With a throaty murmur voicing her own steaming arousal, Sandra straddled Jungle Babe’s right leg, trapping it between her powerful thighs, and allowed her full weight to settle upon her hapless victim. Dana whimpered a threat, but Sandra ignored her. She’d have Jungle Babe’s spunky little tongue busy doing far more enjoyable things in just a moment.

“Now then, kitten,” the golden-maned seductress whispered, settling in atop a still-struggling Jungle Babe, “About that kiss…”

The gravity of her threat jolted Dana out of the oh-so-pleasant feeling of Sandra’s lush, perfectly-proportioned body pressing upon her, and with some effort she managed to force her wavering vision to focus on the she-demon’s face. She felt her heart leap anxiously in her chest; she was so close, so dangerously close! She tried to rally her efforts, but between Sandra’s weight and her grip on both Dana’s wrists and leg, she had absolutely no leverage.

“N-not a ch-chance!” she snapped, trying to twist her arms free, “Unhand me you bitch...let me...go....!”

Sandra watched her struggle with a kind of idle amusement on her face, her expression betraying nothing so much as supreme confidence. Dana didn’t like the look at all; it was the look of a woman who always got what—and who—she wanted, and it was making her stomach flutter. Her eyes were brilliant gold speckled with shards of blazing fall, and they seemed to almost glow in the dense shadows of the hellish woods—sensual, deep, and hopelessly penetrating.

It was so easy to just...stare…

Realizing the danger she was in, Jungle Babe suddenly, and rapidly, shook her head, clamping her straying eyes shut. “no….NO!” she said, gritting her teeth, “I won’t do it! I won’t…!”

With a low, evil laugh, Sandra adjusted herself until she lay alongside her prone captive. Slender, talon-tipped fingers began to trace nonsense trails over Dana’s flat abdomen, making her tense reflexively. Patiently, and relentlessly, they wove up and down Jungle Babe’s bare torso, as if her brazen captor sought to memorize every subtle contour of her stunning physique. Sharp nails would rake across her tingling flesh one direction, and then they would reverse, letting the furred, impossibly-soft back of her fingers caress and soothe. Back and forth they went, until they had transformed Dana’s skin into a trembling, goose-pimpled tapestry of sensation.

The hapless heroine struggled not to moan.

“Here’s the thing, kitten,” Sandra said, “I want you to fight me; I want you to resist me. Nothing gets me hotter than watching a proud little girl like you slowly succumb to her own sexual desires.” She breathed the word heavily into Dana’s ear, letting it ooze into her thoughts. Junge Babe’s brow furrowed in distress. “So go ahead, keep those pretty little eyes of your shut tight; try not to think about all the things I’m going to do to you, that I’m already doing to you. Fight me...ressssisssst...!”

Jungle Babe shivered uncontrollably as Sandra hissed sweet poison into her receptive ear. Her heart was hammering. She thought that clamping her eyes shut would help her focus, would help her shut out the mind-numbing haze of the mist and Sandra’s smoldering, beguiling stare, but it wasn’t working. Something was going horribly wrong. The darkness that greeted her felt safe, soothing. The ground she lay on was soft with moss and pliant with rain, letting her sink into it and cushioning her aching body. The chill in the air and the dew of perspiration clinging to her naked flesh should have made her shiver, but Sandra’s body was there, hot and warm, warding off the cold, inviting her to snuggle closer. And her hands...her wicked, wicked hands, they just kept moving—up...down...sharp...soft...over and over and over again.

It was so much worse than pain; pain she might have tolerated, pain she could have rejected...but this?

“No….oh no…” Dana whimpered, her stomach quivering beneath another of Sandra’s lingering caresses, “I...I won’t let you win....won’t...l-let you...nnnuhh…”

Sandra watched with lidded, glowing eyes how her pretty victim’s brow was creased in desperate concentration, even as her wet lips parted in a silent, suppressed gasp. She giggled, nuzzling Jungle Babe’s pale, vulnerable neck. Her roaming hands began to venture further, drifting just slightly higher, and lower, on each deliberate pass. The backs of her fingers would come just shy of grazing the great underswell of her breasts, while on each downward stroke her wicked claws would dance teasingly short of the soft rise of her swollen mound. Despite herself, Dana found her breath catching every time Sandra’s fingers reached either end of their torrid path, and her belly would heave in helpless anticipation of a touch that never came.

The torture was insidious. Little by little her struggles began to slow as the seductive embrace of the darkness and Sandra’s cunning caresses drained Jungle Babe of what little strength she had left. Soon she was all but panting, her half-hearted denials wilting into stilted and incoherent gasps. Her nipples, so recently lavished by Sandra’s deft lips and tongue, were throbbing in neglect, and she could feel the needy trickle of wetness leaking between her bare pussy lips.

Her back arched, and she gasped out a long, wounded moan.

“That’s a good little slut,” Sandra breathed, licking at Dana’s outstretched neck, “So sweet. So obedient. Keep fighting me, darling. Don’t give in…” She allowed her sharp, pearl-white canines to press tauntingly against Jungle Babe’s vulnerable throat, eliciting a reluctant gasp, “...no matter how much you want to.”

Dana’s cloudy mind struggled to process the wildly conflicting signals bombarding it from every direction; she was exhausted, but had to resist the soothing allure of the darkness; yet she couldn’t open her eyes, because Sandra’s were waiting, ready to pull her into their smoldering depths; she wanted to fight, desperately needed to fight, and yet Sandra kept saying she was being good...obedient...she shouldn’t be doing what that vile woman wanted, should she?

Sandra was wrong. She wasn’t a slut. She didn’t want to give in, but...she...she was just so confused. It was so hard to think, impossible to focus. Her hands...her hands were making her feel the most...awful things...needy things...sinful things…!

No...no....!

“Oooohhh….oh stop...please stop…!” Jungle Babe begged, feeling her hips rising uncontrollably as Sandra’s fingers once more began their titillating approach, “I...I can’t think....I…”

“Resist…” Sandra whispered, “Fight...obey…”

Jungle Babe moaned. She wanted to deny her, but it was getting harder and harder to remember what she was trying to deny.

With her victim now firmly caught in the maelstrom of the seduction, it was time for Sandra to intensify the pressure. Jungle Babe, hopelessly focused on keeping her eyes shut, and on Sandra’s salacious caresses, never could have expected the sudden shift when her leonin temptress reached down and grabbed her free leg. Before she realized what was happening, Sandra had forced her knee up and out, spreading her legs wide apart, and leaving her drooling pussy utterly defenseless.

The sudden intrusion sent a shock through Jungle Babe; her eyes snapped open in horror, and she looked down to see Sandra’s hand pressing her thigh against the soft, yielding earth. “What—what are you doing?! S-stop!”

Reflexively she pushed back, and succeeded at forcing her leg back down—but not before Sandra took advantage of the moment to slide her fingers fully along Dana’s hot and gooey snatch.

“OH GOD!” Dana cried, her hips jumping off the ground. But as soon as they’d come Sandra’s fingers were gone, leaving only the ghostly impression of their swift, surreptitious touch against her throbbing clit. Dana grimaced, clamping her eyes, and thighs, so tightly together, that her pale, slender legs trembled.

Sandra’s taunting, melodious laugh filled her ears. “Good girl. Resist. Obey…”

Once again, Sandra reached down and grabbed her knee. Dana tried to fight her, but her strength...she had nothing left...it only took a moment before Sandra overpowered her and pushed her thigh completely apart.

With a frustrated whimper Jungle Babe tried to close her legs again, and as before, Sandra’s hand was faster. It zeroed in instantly on her ragingly erect little button, giving it a playful tap and roiling caress before she could will herself to move. Once again Sandra avoided the clamping force of Dana’s legs, pulling her fingers free at the last second. Strands of clear, damning wetness trailed in the wake of their retreat.

Jungle Babe was panting, shaking her head, hopelessly trying to ignore the wanton throbbing of her swollen clit. More, it cried, more more more—but she couldn’t submit. She had to resist. She had to...obey…

Wait...no…that wasn’t right...that—

But before she could sort through her conflicting desires, Sandra was pulling her open again; dominating her, showing her how helpless she really was. Jungle Babe should have hated her for it—no, she did, she did hate her for it—yet at the same time the act of being forced open again and again was having a sinister effect on her. Her pulse began to race. Feelings of helplessness, of submission, began churning unbidden in her mind.

Once more she tried to shut her legs...to resist...and once more Sandra’s fingers found her weeping sex, and pleasure blossomed at her touch. Weakening her.

Rewarding her…

Oh god.

Jungle Babe groaned in dismay, suddenly realizing what the evil witch was trying to do. Every time she went to close her legs, Sandra would pleasure her clit. It was like she was training an animal; with resistance—with obedience—came a reward; a delicious, addicting reward. Already she could feel it starting to take hold; now when Sandra reached for her leg, she felt her pussy quiver expectantly. Mentally she was forced to prepare herself for the coming assault, for the sudden spike of mind-melting delight...she began to anticipate it...yearn for it....

God help her, she was starting to want her to touch her there…

She didn’t know what to do. This time when Sandra forced her leg aside, she hesitated. Her leg twitched indecisively but remained widely and lewdly open. Dana braced herself for the return of those devilish fingers to her pulsating clitoris, but to her relief (or was it regret?) her pussy remained untouched. She froze like that, panting, her eyes screwed tight shut.

The mellifluous, low chuckle in her ear made her insides melt.

“Clever girl,” Sandra whispered, watching with cruel amusement how Jungle Babe’s eyes flickered wildly behind her heavy lids. “So you saw through my little game. Just in time too, because another few moments, a few more playful little nudges, and I would have had you cumming like the hot little whore you are.”

Dana muttered a halting, insistent denial, but she knew deep down that Sandra was right; she couldn’t remember ever feeling so hellishly sensitive, so damnably close to the edge as Sandra had made her. She could feel the throb of her heartbeat both in her chest and at the apex of her dripping slit. Her mind rebelled against the chimera’s breezy accusations; she wasn’t a slut! It was the damn mist, poisoning her thoughts, enraging her libido. She just needed to focus, to catch her breath. She had to get herself under control…!

“Come on, baby,” Sandra said, stroking the inside of Dana’s thigh. “You’re so close. How many more times would it take? Three? Two? Or maybe just one. Try shutting your legs again, and see how good I can make you feel. You want to shut your legs, don’t you? You want to resist…”

“I—I must resist,” Dana panted, trembling, “Must...resist...but…”

Sandra’s grin was demonic. “But…?”

“You’ll make me cum,” Jungle Babe groaned, voice cracking in despair. The feather-light touches up and down the inside of her thigh were driving her wild. Her legs quivered, and her hips would spasm and jump every time those sensual digits drew close to her cunt, only to retreat once more to leave her pussy untouched. That part of her undoubtedly knew what it wanted, and that was for Sandra’s fingers to slide completely between her swollen, sodden folds and plunder her mercilessly. Her clit ached to be touched, to be stroked until the orgasm hanging over her came slicing down like a sword. But she couldn’t do that! She mustn’t! If she came, if she let this hellcat set her off…!

She wasn’t a slut. She wasn’t. Oh god please don’t let it be true!

“I don’t want to cum,” Jungle Babe whimpered, “Oh please. I don’t...I don’t want to cum. Please don’t m-make...me…oohhh…”

Sandra’s fingers had followed the natural curve of her thigh into her hips, tracing up and over until they were stroking and teasing that small expanse of flesh between her belly button and the rise of her mons. Always moving, always tempting, dancing dangerously close to her twitching clit. The threat of contact was enough to make Dana gasp.

She felt a hand, soft and hot, take possession of one of her tits, and had to bite her lip to keep from moaning. Her nipple pulsed gratefully against Sandra’s milking grip; the she-devil had released Dana’s wrists, and had snaked her arm beneath her writhing captive to cradle her in her arms, claiming one of her glorious tits even as her other hand continued to torment the hapless heroine. Yet even though her hands were free, Dana was terrified to move. It took all her willpower just to keep her leg spread apart, and Sandra’s fingers were so close, so dangerously close...if she moved, if she so much as budged, she might interpret it as an attempt to resist.

And then she’d touch her there and Dana would explode. She’s scream...like a slut...not like a slut...oh god please not like a slut...

“I don’t want to cum,” Dana begged piteously. “I don’t want to cum. I don’t want to cum.” It had become like a mantra to her, five simple words that her addled mind could cling to, like driftwood in the tempest of her need. She repeated them endlessly, moaning for mercy. Her breast was a heavy, humming instrument in Sandra’s knowing grasp, while between her legs the unrelenting threat of that final, devastating caress made her pussy absolutely gush. Her poor clit stood proudly hard and ready, throbbing blindly for attention, but she couldn’t give in. She couldn’t close her legs...she couldn’t…

Suddenly, a thought entered her mind, so perfectly simple and clear in the cacophony that she seized upon it helplessly. A shudder ran through her, her eyes cracking open blearily.

“I...I can’t resist…” she moaned, widening her thighs even more. “I’m too close...musn’t resist...musn’t...obey... musn’t cum...musn’t...c-cum…”

At once she felt Sandra pull her in closer, the vamp’s ruby lips fastening hard against her delicate collar and lashing her with her tongue. Jungle Babe shivered and groaned—but did not pull away. Indeed, she found herself sinking more fully into the vile woman’s generous curves, her whole body going limp.

Sandra barely contained a cackle as she felt the beautiful Jungle Babe swoon in her arms. The subjugating power of the mist had done its job perfectly; she had the busty whore completely twisted around.

It was time to finish her off.

She kept her right hand drawing lazy circles and nonsense paths about and around Dana’s heated loins, while her left reluctantly abandoned her prey’s pliant breast to once more seize hold of her thick platinum locks. With a forceful twist, she turned Jungle Babe’s head until they were face to face, mere inches apart. Sandra’s sensual stare was waiting for her, and Dana’s eye’s, cloudy and lidded, were irresistibly drawn into their golden, fiery depths.

Her breath, and the last of her will, poured out of her in a heady sigh.

“Clever girl,” Sandra breathed, letting the hotness of her words wash across Dana’s parted lips, “Brave girl. Trying so, so hard to stay in control. You don’t have to resist me any more. Now you can let go. Now you can...rest...”

Dana was falling. Her pussy was dripping. Her mind, and body, were opening themselves to her sultry seductress’ sinister predations. The words drifted from her lips in an airy whisper, “Rest...yes...must...rest…”

Sandra’s lips drew closer. “Yield to me, sweetling. You cannot resist. You must not resist…”

“C-can’t resist…” Dana whimpered, her voice dwindling, her eyelids sinking, “Must..not...oohh…”

Sandra’s lips brushed against hers, and the words dissolved into a needy sigh. The fingers against her loins suddenly drew still, and then began to slowly, inexorably, move...downward…

“Yesss…” Sandra whispered thickly, “Relax...give in...and submit...to...me…!”

With that, the inhuman she-devil pulled her prey towards her, and consumed her lips in a wet, dominating kiss. Dana was instantly overcome; she moaned submissively, opening her mouth, and passively accepting the thick, monstrous tongue that immediately plunged past her plush lips.

At the same time, Sandra’s hand crested Jungle Babe’s quivering sex mound, and cupped her pussy in a tight, possessive grip. Jungle Babe’s hips thrust against her all too eagerly, her thighs spreading wide. Sandra chuckled derisively as the helpless heroine’s wetness instantly drenched her hand.

She held her like that, careful to keep her hand perfectly still, while her lips and tongue reduced the trembling blonde into a moaning, gasping, whimpering mess. The serpentine organ, meaty thick and monstrously long, writhed and churned in Dana’s unresisting mouth, easily subduing her own before plunging heatedly into the warm recesses of her throat. The raw sexuality of the intrusion made Jungle Babe swoon, and the beguiled blonde responded with pure primal instinct, sucking, licking, and moaning against that monstrous, conquering tongue.

Her pussy lips flushed and spread beneath the gentle pressure from Sandra’s hand, ripe for the taking, desperate to be fucked. She was ready.

With a leonin growl, Sandra retracted her inhuman appendage from Dana’s gasping mouth, smiling in wicked satisfaction when the blonde only reluctantly released it. Her eyes were shut, her face flushed, and her lips spread in open, panting invitation for Sandra to plunge her tongue in again. She did not—could not—resist when the smirking chimera slithered atop her, and pushed her knees alongside her massive, quivering tits.

With her victim’s drooling pussy now completely at her mercy, Sandra swivelled her hips until her own gooey mound was poised hungrily above Jungle Babe’s upturned slit, and then paused, staring down imperiously at the woman she had so fully snared in her sexual spell.

“Listen to me now, darling,” Sandra ordered, adopting the low, commanding tone she knew Jungle Babe’s entranced mind would helplessly respond to, “Listen well, for while your waking mind will forget, your deepest, innermost self will remember; resistance brings pleasure. Resistance will make you...aroused. So aroused. So helplessly hot. But only one thing will bring the release you crave, kitten. You must….submit. You cannot help but submit. Say it now, slave; sssay it...!

Jungle Babe’s eyes fluttered dreamily behind her heavy, closed eyelids as Sandras words etched themselves into the fabric of her being. She licked her lips unconsciously, blindly offering up her hips in small, wanton thrusts. “I...I must submit...I must...sub...miih...oh...oh god...”

“That’s it, slave,” Sandra chortled, readying her hips above Dana’s offered saddle. “Now...here’s your reward...!”

With that, the vile temptress thrust her hips down, and crushed Dana’s throbbing clit against her own. The effect was instantaneous; as soon as Dana felt the hot, slick lips of Sandra’s pussy mash against hers, as soon as their clits met in a sordid, subjugating grind, she exploded. She seized beneath the Beast’s monstrous concubine, and came.

“Ohhh god!” she screamed, her hips dancing and thrusting to meet Sandra’s undulating rhythm, “OH GOD...Y-YESSS!!”

“Mmmmmh! Good little slut,” Sandra giggled as she ground their clits together, “So vocal...so eager...the Master will enjoy conquering you. You’ll love it too, kitten; you’ll love it so much you’ll never want him to stop!”

She moaned, her own long-denied pleasure surging deliciously as she worked their pussies into a frothing, oozing frenzy. Her tail twitched ecstatically behind her, and a sudden, wicked thought occurred to her. She pushed Dana’s knees into the soft ground, forcing her to fully present her sumptuous hips. Rocking forward, Sandra maintained the electric contact between their mutually engorged love buttons, while the thick, rounded head of her tail curved back…

“A slut like you won’t be satisfied just by having her pretty little clit stroked,” Sandra sneered, “No...you need something...like this!”

Dana felt something brush insistently against the gaping mouth of her pussy, and uttered a low, lustful groan. She felt it caress, then press, and after only a heartbeat of resistance her overeager pussy yielded to the marauding appendage, and it sank deeply inside her in a single, slow thrust.

Dana screamed, coming again, the orgasm chasing so close to her first that they seemed to blend into one unceasing wave of mind-melting ecstasy. She panted and writhed beneath Sandra’s weight, clawing senselessly at the soft earth above her head, as Sandra’s tail fucked her mercilessly. With the vicious chimera’s rigid clit bullying and overwhelming her own, and the hot, slick walls of her cunt grasping and sucking hungrily at the serpentine limb sawing inside of her, all thought, all sense of self, was drowned beneath sinful, corrupting pleasure being forced upon her by the Beast’s monstrous concubine. She cried out, tossing her head, her breasts swaying as she rocked back and forth to meet Sandra’s devious, impossibly-deep thrusts.

“Does it feel good, slut?” Sandra hissed, “Or should I stop...?”

“NOOO!” Dana cried, feeling another orgasm rising unstoppably inside her. “Don’t stop! Don’t STOP! OOHH GOD MORE! FUCK ME MORE!!”

Sandra’s golden, feline cats narrowed evilly, a cheshire grin splitting her ruby lips, as she more than happily fulfilled Dana’s wish. She fucked her relentlessly, forcing orgasm after orgasm out of her helpless, willing victim. She was eager to see just how far she could push the conquered heroine before her body finally gave out, and her mind shut down in sweet, blissful oblivion.

Then, she would bring her to the Master...and the little whore’s training would truly begin.

The thought of her Master’s approving stare when she returned with her prize sent her over the edge. With a triumphant moan, Sandra thrust her hips hard against Jungle Babe and joined her writhing prey in sweet, malignant ecstasy.