The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jungle Babe — In the Clutches of Cernunnos

Chapter 7: Wildspeak

“Anna, please,” Jungle Babe pleaded, “Don’t do this. You have to wake up. Anna!”

But the bound blonde’s words had no effect. The hopelessly entranced young woman continued her approach, blissfully heedless of the peril they were both in. The only sounds she heard were the breathy, urgent whispers of her monstrous mistress murmuring in her head. Each syllable seemed like a honeyed caress, overwhelming her, smothering her will with decadent desire. Her lidded, hazel eyes roamed over Jungle Babe’s voluptuous body with undisguised hunger. The sight of her against the twisted tree, naked and beautiful, made Anna’s stomach flutter.

Angie’s words were so effective precisely because they had so fertile a bed to take root in. The wicked Bat had correctly surmised that the inexperienced young woman was harboring a powerful crush on the buxom heroine; hero worship, to be sure, and perhaps only tangentially sexual in Anna’s burgeoning awareness, but it had been simple enough to take and twist it into something infinitely more...lurid. The mists had done half the job for her already; all Angie had needed to do was take that raw, raging libido and point it in the right direction.

The red-head giggled triumphantly to herself, settling back to watch the festivities. A slender hand fell between her legs, absently stroking a slow, deliberate rhythm along the slick, swollen folds of her sex. Angie nibbled her lip, shivering as the pleasure tingled up her spine. She was getting so excited, she needed to forcibly restrain herself from plunging in completely. She wanted to enjoy this, to let her pleasure mirror the slow, inescapable build that her blonde captive was about to experience. They would dance along the treacherous edge of delicious climax together...for as long as Jungle Babe could resist Anna’s delightful attentions.

But from the look of the blonde’s pouting, swollen sex and rigidly erect nipples, Angie didn’t expect her to last very long at all.

Anna had reached Jungle Babe’s prone form, and was now standing mere inches away from her erstwhile protector. Angie held her breath.

“Anna...” Jungle Babe groaned, “Anna, don’t...”

But the young girl wasn’t listening. With a soft coo of delight, her soft hands reached up, and seized the flushed blonde’s jutting tits. Her fingers sank into their exquisite softness, exploring them, feeling their mouth-watering weight. Dana winced, shivering, as Anna’s hot palms pressed against her raging nipples, sending quivers of unwanted excitement coursing through her tits. She felt the heat surge on her cheeks. “S-stop,” she stammered, “Let me go. Don’t listen to her...don’t...”

She might as well have been speaking to the silent forest itself, her words did nothing to stop the young woman’s momentum. Indeed, the plaintive sound, the increasingly sharp breaths, only seemed to spur the mesmerized brunette on. She stared in fixated wonder at the way Dana’s breasts molded and shifted beneath her questing hands, lips parted in an awestruck sigh. Anna’s somnambulic movements were dazed and slightly disoriented, but remained devastatingly effective. Jungle Babe’s body still suffered from the aftereffects of Angie’s relentless, overwhelming assault; the cascade of almost non-stop orgasms had left her nerves practically simmering.

“Anna...s-stop...st...oh...” Dana whimpered helplessly, feeling the blood rush to her head, making the forest lurch dangerously around her. She shut her eyes, unable to watch the way the lovely brunette squeezed and caressed her treacherously sensitive tits. The moan that almost spilled past her lips took her completely by surprise. It was only barely contained behind furiously gritted teeth, but the look on Dana’s face gave it away all the same. Anna’s hands manipulated her breasts with almost reverent adoration, pleasuring the sensitive flesh until Jungle Babe was practically panting. When the young woman shifted her attention from the pliant mounds to their turgid peaks, trapping the throbbing nipples between coaxing fingers, Dana couldn’t help but arch her back in helpless response.

“You like it,” Anna smiled dreamily, gently twisting and tugging at the hot nubs of flesh, “I’m so glad...I want to make you feel good...”

The distant, sing-song lilt to her voice was utterly dismaying; the girl was completely embroiled in whatever sexy illusion Angie had crafted in her mind, her rationality and reason waylaid by sheer, uninhibited desire.

“I can’t—I can’t get through to her,” Dana thought dejectedly, trying vainly to ignore the way her pussy seemed to spasm all-too-pleasurably every time Anna pulled or tweaked her aching nipples. She had to focus, had to think. There had to be a way out of this. There absolutely had to be...because if there wasn’t...

But just then, she felt Anna shift her grip once more, encircling the base of one heaving breast before engulfing her stiff nipple in her soft, sucking mouth...and despite herself, Jungle Babe gasped, her green eyes fluttering. Oh god. Oh god, that felt...that felt way too good...oh...oh...no...

“Anna! Anna—don’t...don’t...” she stammered, trying desperately to wiggle away, but Anna would not be denied. She redoubled her efforts, squeezing one breast, massaging the other, while her mouth continued to lick and suck at the engorged tit. Jungle Babe’s mouth worked wordlessly, her vision suddenly dancing with stars, as the insistently wet sensation made her pussy flood. Anna released the captive nipple with a gasp, brushing her soft lips against it in a loving kiss, before she shifted to the other. This time, the gasp that left Dana’s throat couldn’t be contained. She strained in the binding tendrils, but her body was getting hotter, heavier, with every passing moment. Her breasts were thrumming, alive with sensation, as oblivious to the awful danger lurking just behind the seductive pleasure as poor Anna was.

Angie watched gleefully as Dana’s struggles began to weaken, as she began to sag against the gnarled tree. The conviction in her gaze was rapidly diminishing, growing distant, dazed, as Anna plied her breasts with sweet, insistent kisses. Slick fingers danced tiny circles against her rigid clit as she watched her obedient little sextoy move back and forth between Dana’s magnificent tits, moaning as she assaulted them with wild abandon. Jungle Babe struggled to resist, but before long Anna’s moans weren’t the only ones filling the clearing. Her nipples, and a generous amount of her pale breasts, were covered in glistening saliva, and throbbed visibly in the dwindling light. God, the pleasure must be almost excruciating, Angie thought with a shiver; and from the way Jungle Babe was clenching her thighs together, her hips twitching uncontrollably, it was evident the young minx was having a devastating effect on the hapless heroine.

The sinister redhead vocalized a swift, subliminal nudge, and Anna immediately stiffened, shuddering as the command was followed by a sweet, soothing rush of pleasure. Obediently, she released Jungle Babe’s tortured nipple from her sucking mouth, and with agonizing slowness, the young woman began to slide to her knees. Her hands traced the contours of Jungle Babe’s slender torso and waist, while her mouth continued to plant a trail of wet, hungry kisses as she descended. So fervent were the blonde’s attempts to deny Anna’s sensual attentions, that at first she didn’t realize what was happening. It was only when she felt Anna’s tongue slip into the hollow of her navel, and felt her nails rake along the supple curve of her ass, did her green eyes bolt open in shock.

“Wha—no! D-don’t—don’t...no!” she gasped raggedly, twisting uselessly against the tree and staring down at the descending brunette with wide, imploring eyes. Anna did not answer; she merely sighed contentedly, sinking lower, her lips dragging down the smooth curve of Dana’s lower abdomen, her fingers sinking into the tense flesh of her clenched thighs. Dana felt the first airy touch of Anna’s hot breath wash over the front of her bare sex, and quivered as goose bumps erupted all over her body.

Oh god, oh god no, Dana wailed, tears welling in her eyes even as her pulse began to race even faster. Her body was still hopelessly humming with the aftershocks of her multiple orgasms that, as much as she wanted to fight it, she was getting horribly, wickedly turned on. She felt a knot of anticipation twist almost painfully in her belly as Anna’s panting breaths made her pussy tingle. She refused to give in, was truthfully so terrified of how badly part of her WANTED to give in, that she gathered what was left of her reserves and forced her thighs together as hard as she could. The strain was momentous; she had barely any slack at all to work with, and she had so little strength...her legs began to tremble from the exertion almost instantly.

Anna moaned something unintelligible, it might have been a coaxing prod, but all Dana could feel was her insistent kisses, and the increasingly aggressive way her hands caressed and danced along the slick seam of her pale thighs. Her entranced assailant moaned, sagging against Dana’s legs, her eyes rolling back as the sweet, heady scent of Dana’s musk made her dizzy with lust.

“Please Dana,” Anna whispered, caressing Jungle Babe’s smooth thighs, resting her burning cheek against them. “Please, let me taste you. I can’t stand it any longer. Please. I’ll do a good job. I’ll make you feel nice. I—I’m so hot...please...”

Jungle Babe trembled against the tree, her muscles straining. She sobbed around the thickness sitting in her throat as Anna’s words, her sweet, desperate pleading, sent a shiver of unmistakable lust jolting through her pussy. God, the way she begged...it was awful, this sweet, innocent girl turned into a moaning, eager sexpot...and yet part of her thrilled to feel her kneeling at her feet, to feel the hot, humid whispers against her bare skin.

“She could be yours,” she heard a voice rasp in her mind, and recognized it instantly as Angie’s hellish purr. The redhead lounged atop the ancient stump, a knee drawn up, one hand idly toying with her slick sex while another worried a turgid nipple. She spoke to Dana using her strange vocal power, it felt like the words were coming from everywhere and nowhere at once. They filled Dana’s mind, thrummed along her spine. The sweet, harmonic caress made Jungle Babe’s eyes flutter. “She wants you; wants to taste you, worship you. She is smitten by your strength, by your beauty. She is young. Eager to learn, eager to please. Eager to be...dominated...”

Suddenly, an image swam into Dana’s increasingly clouded imagination, a scene that seemed simultaneously alien, yet unnervingly familiar. She saw the jungle, the dark, dense forests and its humid, rain-soaked leaves. She saw the ramshackle makings of a native village, coils of thick smoke rising from stakes topped with burning torches. The village was empty, but a steady, primitive drumbeat filled the air. Then she heard a cry, plaintive, feminine, come from the largest structure. Her vision swam, and suddenly she was inside, where the ground was covered in thick pelts, and a firepit cast mad shadows along the tanned skin walls. A woman lay across a makeshift bed, her body naked and glistening. Atop her, another woman straddled her trembling form. Platinum blonde hair pulled severely back to reveal fiery, predatory eyes that made Dana gasp in recognition.

It was her. She was staring at herself.

Jungle Babe arched her back, breasts shifting as her hips ground against the smooth belly of the woman beneath her. She watched as her double reached down, fiercely taking hold of the woman’s long, auburn hair, and forcing her head back. Dana’s mouth fell open as she saw Anna writhing beneath her double’s oppressive form, eyes wide and wet in the firelight. But along with the naked fearfulness in those hazel eyes was a hunger, a reverence, an almost worshipful gleam that bespoke of raging desire. She watched as her double slid her way up Anna’s naked body, pinning her arms to the bed with her knees, never releasing the girl’s hair from her commanding grasp. She heard Anna’s meek whimper, and her own throaty growl, as the girl’s face was pulled against the blonde’s dripping, descending pussy.

A moment later, and the hut was filled with the sound of her own ecstatic agony, and Anna’s dutiful, wet moans from between her widely spread legs.

Against the tree, Dana let out a deep, throaty groan, the fantastic image sending fingers of lust clawing down her spine. It was wrong, so terribly, terribly wrong...but God, did she want that? Part of her...part of her did...and badly. Angie was undoubtedly behind the hot little illusion’s conjuring, but it was her own deep, repressed desires she was calling up, and that’s why they resonated so powerfully, why they were so hard to deny.

“You want her too,” Angie grinned, watching as the buxom blonde head lolled in the grip of the wild, wicked fantasy. “Take her. Overpower her with your lust. Bend her to your will and enslave her to your desires. She will love you for it.”

“No...” Jungle Babe moaned, struggling to fight past the lurid images, “I...I can’t...I’m...I’m a...”

“A hero?” Angie taunted, licking at her slick fingers. “You’re a woman. A powerful, beautiful woman. You could have everything you want. Everyone you want. Starting with her.” The bat’s eyes gleamed, “Join us. Be our sister, our slut, our slave...and revel in what you truly desire.”

Jungle Babe didn’t want to listen, knew that her words were nothing but sweet, sweet poison...and yet she felt something inside her stirring. She shook her head, as much in affirmation to herself as it was in denial to Angie’s seductive whispers, but inside her uncertainty and doubt twisted and roiled. God, what if she was right? What if...what if this is really what she wanted...?

As if sensing her weakening resolve, Angie turned her attention to the figure kneeling at Dana’s feet. She issued a quiet command, and Anna immediately moaned her assent. Turning her head, she extended her soft tongue, and began to lick. Dana uttered a strangled cry as she felt Anna’s touch along the pressed seam of her thighs. The wet, hot caress started just above her knee, and was slowly, surely, working its way up, up her sodden skin. She panted, her legs trembling, still shaking her head in helpless denial.

“No...no...please...ohhh...” she whimpered, as Anna’s tongue laved against her flesh, her face pressing into the divide. Fingers slid between her pressed legs, rivulets of damning wetness aiding their slippery intrusion, and all at once she felt her legs starting to spread.

She tried to fight it, but the strength had left her. The torrid visions, the wicked promises, all had taken their toll on the bound heroine’s faltering will. She could not stop Anna’s hands from forcing her legs apart, couldn’t stop the young girl’s mouth and tongue as they rose, inch by inch, towards the pink, dripping lips of her engorged pussy. Dana’s eyes opened to stare in silent suspense, her lips open in a mute protest. Anna paused, hovering just in front of Jungle Babe’s soaked sex. She looked up at her savior, her face clouded by raw desire. She was still staring into Dana’s glazed eyes when she lowered her mouth...and began to lick.

“OH!” she gasped, head snapping back so hard her teeth clicked, “Oh, oh Anna...oooh...”

Stop, she wanted to say; stop, don’t touch me there...don’t lick me there...but all that left her parted lips was a deep, helpless moan. Anna’s tongue caressed along her swollen labia, easily parting them to lap at the thickly flowing essence spilling from her heated core. Jungle Babe’s pussy was alive with white-hot sensation, her clit throbbing in time to her racing heartbeat like a small, aching beacon. Anna’s mouth homed in on the rigid nubbin of flesh, capturing it between her lips, and sucked on it hungrily. The pleasure turned Dana’s body to jelly; she sank against the tree, all her strength seemingly melting out of her to flow into Anna’s hot, open mouth.

A ragged moan tore from her throat, her eyes rolling back, as the pleasure she’d tried to deny captured her in its raging currents. Her legs spread wider and wider, her tremulous hips reflexively thrusting to present more of her bare sex to Anna’s cunning mouth. The enspelled neophyte did not disappoint, mewling wetly into Dana’s dripping cunt as her tongue desperately tried to lick up the sweet juices spilling down her chin.

“Yes...yes, oh yes...give me more...I want more!” the young brunette moaned, swallowing greedily, her own hips rocking uncontrollably as the rich taste of Jungle Babe’s pussy made her own quake with lust. Above her, the panting heroine could scarcely breathe; every swipe of Anna’s tongue against her clit made her belly spasm, driving the air out of her lungs in ragged gasps. She was getting light-headed, growing dangerously unaware of anything but the sweet, toe-curling sensation of Anna’s mouth against her sex.

Oh god, she could feel the orgasm building, felt herself being tossed like a battered ship among waves of dark water. They kept rising, higher and higher, threatening to capsize her, to drown her in pleasure.

“It’s so good,” she moaned to herself, slowly losing to the sensual assault on her unprotected sex, “I have to stop...I have to...but—ah! It’s...it’s too...OOOooohh!”

She had never felt pleasure like this before. She felt powerless, totally overwhelmed; the vines held her fast. She could not escape. Anna knew just how to lick, just how to suck, to drive her right to the brink. If she came, she knew there’d be no turning back. Pleasure like this...she’d be addicted. There was no doubt. She’d want it, again and again; want to feel Anna’s soft tongue, her hot mouth...she’d make her do it over and over again. There was no way she’d be able to resist...

Once more, the image of her and Anna together in the dim, smoky hut swirled into view...but this time, Jungle Babe couldn’t tell who was the mistress...and who was the slave...

But even as her body raced towards that chasm of bliss, even as more thoughts of making love to the sweet girl between her legs raged unbidden in her beleaguered mind, part of her still desperately clung to hope, still desperately refused to give up.

“Help,” she called out blindly, not with her words, but with her thoughts. She switched on that part of her mind that formed a bridge between woman and wild, and lashed out as hard as she could. “Please, help!”

But the forest was silent; she felt no twinge of recognition, no hint of response. The animals had all fled, she remembered; the old wolf had said as much. Even the birds had moved on, escaping the vile corruption plaguing the woods. There could be no help, for there was nothing to provide it...

...then, all of a sudden, she felt...something...

“W-what...what is that...?” Dana whimpered, clinging to it, clawing her way back to lucidity for as long as she could. It was so hard...Anna’s mouth was so seductive, the pleasure so compelling...she wouldn’t last much longer. She forced through the sensation as much as she could, reaching out, searching again for that strange, almost alien sensation that had brushed against her mind. What in the hell was—

Then, she felt it again; a writhing, chaotic, almost mindless response to her silent probe. It splashed against her consciousness, viscous and obscene. Her mind was repelled, almost recoiling in revulsion, at the unnatural, palpably evil, wretchedness it had found. Jungle Babe didn’t understand what was happening, she’d never encountered anything like this before, not in all of her years and all the creatures she’d melded minds with. And then she heard the thing’s thoughts...and she knew.

The tentacles...she could hear them.

“HOLD. SQUEEZE. RESTRAIN. SUBDUE.”

The litany of commands continued in a mad milieu, each one a curt, single phrase of uncompromising will. There was no mind there, she realized finally, only a vague representation of animal intellect that could hold and carry simple orders. It was only to be expected...the monstrous tentacles were plants twisted into blasphemous, primal life; it only made sense that their ‘mind’ was likewise perverse.

She gasped, the sudden intrusion of two long, slick fingers into the grasping channel of her sex nearly sending her completely over the edge. She moaned, arching her hips obediently against Anna’s hand, but at the last second she managed to force back the orgasmic tide and refocus once again on the alien intellect governing the tendrils holding her bound.

She didn’t know what she was doing...but she had to try.

“L-let me go...” she ordered, trying to muster as much force into the command as she could, but she felt her thoughts splash against the aberration like water against oil. The litany of commands continued unabated: “HOLD. BIND. TRAP. ENSARE.”

She groaned in mounting despair. It was no use. She didn’t know how to speak to them, didn’t know how to breach their thoughts. As quickly as the hope had dawned, it began to sink away. She was losing control. Her arms and legs could only tremble uselessly as Anna’s tongue circled her clitoris, moving faster and faster, while her slender fingers slid in and out of her tightening pussy. This time, Dana knew she wouldn’t be able to stop the orgasm...and after that...

Anna took her clit between her teeth, and gently began to flick it with her tongue.

“AAHH!” Dana cried, going taut, “OOH! Oh GOD, N-NO!”

The flash of pleasure pierced her concentration, broadcasting her impending defeat. She felt the wave of pleasure, the accompanying surge of lust, burst out of her. She felt it rush against the tendrils holding her arms...and this time, she felt them respond.

“HOLD. BIND. RESTRAIN...NO...”

Jungle Babe froze. Could it be...could that be it...?

She forced her eyes open, forced them to focus on the evil seductress perched on the tree stump in the middle of the clearing. What had she said, when she’d enticed the tendrils to trap her? What...

“I don’t have Carmen’s knack for controlling the vines, but I think this should suffice,” Angie’s tittering taunt echoed in her ears.

Dana didn’t know whether it would work. It was impossibly risky, but it was her only hope. There were no alternatives, and she was out of time. Anna’s tongue had returned to her clit, pressing against it in wide, firm licks, while her fingers turned and twisted inside her, seeking out and caressing her most sensitive spots. The moan that she tore from Jungle Babe’s throat was sensual and deep, and it was clear that the heroine was at her limit. Anna wanted her to come so badly, wanted to make her feel better than she’d ever felt before. She would make her come—now—and then she’d know just how much she truly loved her...

“Dana, oh Dana, come for me, please, come...!” she moaned, pumping her fingers, sucking on her clit as hard as she could. It was too much for the panting Jungle Babe. She felt Anna redouble her attention, and then, finally, she felt the dam burst.

“OHHH! OOH GOD—OOH GOD YESSS!” she screamed, unable to fight it off any more. Her pussy clamped around Anna’s fingers, her hips straining, as every muscle in her body went completely taut. The orgasm that took her was one of the strongest she’d ever felt in her life. It burned through her, spreading inside her like a roaring tide.

The sweet sound of her submission filled the clearing, accompanied by Anna’s soft moans as it triggered her own desperately needed release. The young woman’s hands fell to her clenching pussy, her grateful cry muffled against Jungle Babe’s hot, glistening thigh. Atop the tree stump, Angie hissed, her back arching, as she plunged her fingers into her slick sex, her thumb strumming against her clit, joining with her two victims in delicious abandon.

“MMMmm...yesss!” she cried, wings outstretched to finally greet the orgasm she’d carefully been building. Her breath caught in sharp gasps as her hips spasmed uncontrollably against her hand, wetness soaking her fingers. The sweetness of the release was made all the more delectable by the surge of victory that came along with it. She’d done it. She’d won! Staring up at the shadowy canopy, Angie couldn’t help but laugh.

She rose shakily to her feet, licking absently at her shining fingers. Anna had collapsed into a small, twitching ball at Dana’s feet, while the latter hung limply in the vines, massive breasts heaving in panting exertion. The statuesque blonde seemed totally out of it, barely conscious. The orgasm had almost certainly done its work; her submission to it, her capitulation to her own deep, hidden desires, would have left her psyche in shambles. She’d be helpless now to resist Angie’s influence; she’d strip away every last vestige of the proud and fearless heroine until all that was left was a hot, horny, obedient mess.

Her own personal, big-breasted bimbo. The redheaded chimera giggled at the thought.

She sauntered towards her new toy, red eyes burning into Dana’s dazed, dreamy eyes. She reached the bound heroine, pressing up against her heated torso with an appreciative purr. Her skin was flushed, feverish, and felt so perfectly soft against her own. Angie imagined what it would be like to awaken in her bed, feeling those perfect tits pressing against her beneath the silken sheets, and shuddered. Oh yes. Oh fuck yes.

She traced a sharp nail gently along Dana’s neck, hooking the finger beneath her chin to face her fully. She smirked, her other hand falling to take possession of one of Jungle Babe’s soft ass cheeks. “Did you like that, Dana?” she whispered, “It felt good, didn’t it?”

“Y-yes...” came the meek, subdued response. Jungle Babe could hardly meet her eyes. “It...it felt...good...’

“You want more, don’t you?” the bat sneered, taking hold now of her victim’s pliant breast.

“M...more?” For a moment, confusion seemed to play across Dana’s flushed features, but then realization, acceptance, dawned in her widening eyes, “Yes...yes...please...I want more...!”

“And who do you belong to, gorgeous?” Angie asked, brushing her red lips against Dana’s parted mouth, entangling her fingers in the blonde’s flowing hair. “Tell me...”

Detecting hesitation in the battered heroine, Angie slid her leg between her parted thighs, and pressed it against her simmering cunt. Jungle Babe sighed, sagging against her. “MMmm! Y-you...I belong to you...”

“Yesss,” Angie hissed, grinding her leg a little faster. “Tell me what you want, slut. Tell me!”

Dana gasped as Angie’s leg rubbed small circles against her vulnerable pussy, sending shivers of pleasure to bolt up her belly. “AH! I—I want...I want...”

“Louder,” Angie commanded, feeling her melt, “Say it.”

“Oh, I want...you...” Dana stammered, whimpering in Angie’s ear.

Suddenly, Angie felt two slender arms wrap her in a soft embrace. She started in surprise, and a second later, Dana’s voice grew hard.

“...to have a taste of your own damned medicine!”

Before Angie could utter even a cry of shock, Jungle Babe, suddenly released from the vines, grabbed her tight. Caught totally unprepared, the winged chimera shrieked in alarm, but it was too late. With all her remaining strength, Jungle Babe kicked away from the gnarled tree, spinning them around, and heaved Angie back until the sputtering villianess crashed against the twisted plant.

She snarled in fury, teeth barred, “How DARE YOU! I’ll cut your throat! I’ll—w-what?! NO!”

Angie’s eyes went wide in disbelief, as all around her, long, ropy vines fell in a horrific cascade. Before she could react, the demonic tendrils snared her arms, her legs, twinning around her body in a slimy, possessive grip. She pulled and twisted, but it was no use. Even her unnatural strength was no match for the tentacles, and in mere seconds, she was constricted totally against the tree. She couldn’t believe it. Shock had robbed her of her voice. She stared in utter disbelief as Jungle Babe collapsed to her knees on the forest floor, panting, a pained expression on her face.

“H-how is this possible?!” Angie demanded, wings flailing uselessly. “How can you control the vines?! HOW!?”

Jungle Babe winced, goose bumps rising all over her body. She seemed to be wrestling with something in her mind. Angie felt the tentacles shift around her, saw more of them start to approach, dripping in pale, musky slime.

“Everything...everything has a language. Those things, they happen to understand just one: lust. I took everything you did, everything you made me feel...and gave it to them.”

At first, Angie didn’t understand what she was saying, but a second later, she felt something long and slick brush against the inside of her thigh. Her eyes went wide. “No. No, you can’t mean—NO!”

The tentacle poised beneath her rose up, and between the copious amount of slime gushing from its slitted head and Angie’s own over-eager pussy, it had no trouble at all slipping past her paltry resistance. The bound redhead let out a strangled gasp at the sudden intrusion, feeling the tentacle slowly beginning to move, to explore, feeling out its new victim. Almost immediately, a deep, unnatural warmth began to spread from her cunt, slowly creeping up her spine.

The tentacle slowly began to move inside her, filling her with its wickedly potent secretions. A shiver of unwanted yet undeniable pleasure raced through her, followed by a wave of intense and cloying dizziness. Angie groaned, struggling uselessly, as the tentacle violated her vulnerable sex. Her heart pounded, her mind raced. She struggled to focus her thoughts, to order the sinuous appendages to release her.

But the tendrils gave her no chance to do so. As if they could sense her attempts at resistance, the tentacle in her pussy began moving faster, pistoning out of her in longer and longer strokes. A second, thinner member found her exposed clitoris, and began grinding its spongy body against it. Angie shuddered, shaking her head in desperate denial, but it was no use. Every time she started formulating the psychic command to the vines, a fresh assault on her increasingly-sensitive pussy sent the thought collapsing to the ground. A hot flush had crept up her cheeks, her nipple growing treacherously hard. The tentacle in her cunt continued to stroke inside her, unhurried, relentless. Despite herself, a helpless moan slipped past her crimson lips, and her eyes shot open in wide desperation. She looked to Jungle Babe, pleading.

“Please—please, make it stop! Make it...ooh...!”

Dana’s expression hardly seemed recognizable; a dark, hungry look had crept into her eyes as she watched the tentacles snare Angie in their vile affections. “If you want them to stop, stop them yourself. You CAN control them, can’t you? Or perhaps...you’re starting to enjoy it?”

Horror swept across Agnie’s face, even as a devious, intoxicating heat continued to creep across her body. She wanted to curse the blonde bitch out, to scream in indignation, but she couldn’t seem to find her voice. She groaned, her vision blurring. Her eyes suddenly felt so heavy...so tired. She was getting so...dizzy...

The tentacle in her pussy moved with sinister purpose, methodically sliding in and out of her in long, deep strokes. It seemed to know just how hard and deep she liked to be fucked. It ignored Angie’s increasingly incoherent commands, and soon, it had the unearthly beauty panting in time to its penetrating strokes. Her scarlet eyes were half-lidded, dazed, as the most awful, wonderful sensations began to overtake her struggles. When two slick tendrils moved to coil wetly around her swinging breasts, it wasn’t a cry of alarm that escaped Angie’s lips, but a low, slutty moan.

“Oohh...I...I can’t...I can’t th-think...can’t...move....!” she whimpered, wilting in the tentacles’ embrace. “It’s filling me up...fucking me...so...AAahh! Oh, oh god, ooohhh!”

Jungle Babe watched raptly, a tremor visibly sweeping across Angie’s body, as the tentacles forced the first orgasm past her sweetly whimpering lips. The bound redhead gave Dana one more wide, imploring look, and opened her mouth perhaps to beg once more for mercy, but a tentacle poised near her head had been waiting. As soon as she opened her mouth to speak, it lashed forward, forcing its way inside. The tentacle quivered, and a fresh jet of thick, salty cum-slime spilled over her tongue, gushing down her throat. Angie’s eyes went wide, her throat swallowing reflexively...and a second later, the intoxicating effects of the tentacle’s secretions rendered her completely helpless. Angie moaned around the appendage in her mouth, her red eyes rolling back as forced, monstrous desire overrode all her inhibitions. The tentacle shuddered a second time, and Jungle Babe watched as Angie’s throat worked obediently to swallow the jet of hot, sticky cum.

Whatever fight was left in the chimera was drowned by the deluge of the demonic seed. Angie’s eyes slid shut, her struggles ceasing, and a soft, eager moan slipping out around the shaft between her lips. The tentacle between her legs continued to fuck her, the ones about her breasts caressing her with inhuman dexterity, but this time, her own hips shifted in her bindings, rocking against the penetrating strokes, urging the tentacles to fuck her harder...deeper...

They did not disappoint.

A shuddering wail announced Angie’s second orgasm, accompanied by the sight of the tentacle in her pussy exploding in time, filling her cunt, cum-slime spilling out around it where it pistoned in and out of her. It slowly stopped, falling away from her only to be replaced by another tentacle eager for its turn. It found no resistance as it took the other tendril’s place, filling her up once more. Indeed, if Angie had any inkling of protest left, she gave no sign, and soon her hips were rocking once more in time to meet the tentacle’s hellish fucking. If anything, her nipples looked even longer and harder than they’d been a moment before, her pants and moans growing louder and louder.

A rustling nearby roused Dana’s attention. The sound of the inhuman copulation had been enough to rouse Anna from her post-orgasmic daze. Dana saw the brunette struggle to her knees, wavering, gingerly cradling her head in her small, pale hands. She groaned, blinking heavy eyes.

“W-what...what happened...?” the young girl asked, looking around in abject confusion before settling on Dana’s nearby form. Her eyes widened in teary relief, “Oh! Dana, you got free—but...how? What—”

It was then that her attention was drawn to a pierced groan from the tree. Anna’s face went sheet-white, and she uttered a horrified cry, back-pedaling away on her hands and feet from the unspeakable display. Dana moved to her side, catching her shoulders, and pulled her close.

“Sshh, it’s ok, it’s alright now,” Dana said, turning Anna’s weeping eyes away from the horrendous sight, pulling her against her chest. She slipped her fingers into the girl’s hair, just holding her. She tried not to think about the way Anna’s choked whimpers against her bare skin made her break out in sensitive bumps.

Once more, the vision of their union in the dark, forbidden jungle village sprang to mind, and Jungle Babe had to suck in a sharp breath. Suddenly, she was acutely aware of how naked...how vulnerable...the young woman was. Her skin was delightfully smooth and warm beneath her fingers, her voice soft and sweet even through the tears. A hunger, alien and powerful, reared up inside her, made her pussy suddenly ache. The sensation lasted only a moment before Dana, in a flash of frightened realization, forced it back into smoldering retreat.

She froze, shaken. What the hell was that?

Slowly, she looked down at the young woman cradled against her, searching inside for any trace of the rampaging lust that had just flashed through her mind, but it was mercifully gone. Still, the trace of it remained, and it made her flush with alarm.

A sudden shifting of motion behind them reminded her that she had precious little time to spend dwelling on such matters. She turned back to the tree in time to see the vines quiver to unnatural life. Slowly, Jungle Babe watched as the tentacles began to pull their captured victim up into the tree, into the dark shadows above. If Angie even noticed what they were doing, it did not reflect in her struggles—if they could even be called that any more. The tentacles had shifted around her, forming a deep bower where the intoxicated temptress lay nestled. No longer were her arms and legs coiled in thick, restraining tendrils. Thinner, more delicate limbs had replaced them, lacing across her skin by the dozens where they slipped and moved, touching her in a hundred places at once. Heavier bindings were no longer necessary; the demon plant had Angie snared in a far more insidious kind of bondage.

The sultry redhead was lost in a fever of irresistible desire. Tentacles at her breasts pulled and teased, suckling at her furiously stiff nipples with mouth-like openings, pushing the soft mounds together around a thick tendril that sawed into the fleshy cavity between. Her hands were wrapped around glistening stalks riddled with pulsing veins, obediently servicing them even as her mouth sucked hungrily at the stem between her lips. Her knees were bent, her legs open wide to allow a frighteningly proportioned tentacle unfettered access to her dripping cunt. The sight of her brought back unwelcome memories to the staring Jungle Babe; it didn’t take much effort to mentally replace Angie’s writhing form with the image of her own. Was that what she’d looked like, totally subdued and seduced in the tentacles’ sinister grasp?

She should have been mortified, so why did part of her almost ache with...longing?

Anna’s voice startled her back to reality. “What’s going to happen to her?”

Jungle Babe swallowed hard, and decided to answer as truthfully as she could, “I really don’t know. These things...they only have one purpose, one goal...and that’s to fuck.”

They watched as Angie was pulled higher and higher into the trees. Waiting above, already poised and dripping, where uncountable other tendrils, bulbous heads trained on the slender, female morsel being drawn into their midst. The sight of them made Dana shudder. She wondered just how long a person, even an inhuman hybrid, could go before being plunged into senseless oblivion.

She didn’t want to wait to find out.

“Come on,” she whispered finally to Anna, nudging her up. “We can’t stay. If any more of the Beast’s concubines come by, we’ll be easy prey out in the open. Grab the book. Your crossbow, I’m afraid, is probably wrecked.”

Anna nodded silently, shakily rising to her feet. It was then that she seemed to recognize her own state of disheveled undress, and blushed furiously. “M-my clothes...! That bitch...she...”

Then, the memory of what had happened finally dawned on her in full. She spun away, unable to look Jungle Babe in the eye. “Oh god. Oh god, Dana, I’m sorry...I couldn’t—I couldn’t help myself, I—”

“Hey,” Jungle Babe said, taking hold of the girl’s shoulders, “Hey, it’s ok. You were being used. Angie was twisting your feelings, your thoughts.”

Anna seemed unconvinced. She glanced uncertainly at her friend, fidgeting. “I—I guess...but you don’t understand. The things she said...the things she did...she made me feel things about her, about you...”

She swallowed hard. “It...it wasn’t all...bad...” The confession made her wilt. “I’m so sorry. I had to tell you. It would have driven me nuts to keep that inside. I’m sorry. Please...don’t hate me...”

The only answer the girl got was the sensation of Dana’s arms wrapping around her, pulling her close. The spontaneity of the gesture caught Anna completely off-guard. She mouthed a wordless response, unable to form a sound.

“You know what?” Dana finally said, her voice low, “When we get out of this, you and I are going to sit down and talk this through. I don’t hate you, Anna. Don’t be silly.”

Before the brunette could utter a response, she felt Dana’s hands slide down her back, the caress loving, comforting...and not a little possessive. She couldn’t repress a shiver. She suddenly felt significantly warmer than she had just a moment before.

“I also have a confession,” the buxom blonde whispered, “I...I felt—feel, things about you, too.”

She released Anna long enough for the girl to be able to look up into her brilliantly green eyes. “R-really...?”

Then, she felt a hand behind her neck, gently urging her forward, while those emerald eyes fell towards her. A heartbeat later and she felt Dana’s lips claim hers in a warm, demanding kiss. Anna felt her heart leap into her throat, but did not resist, scarcely believing what was happening yet unable to deny the surge of simple joy the kiss inspired. She mewled softly, going limp in Dana’s arms, as the blonde subjected her to a kiss that turned her knees to jelly.

A long, breathless moment later and Dana pulled back, panting. She smiled. “Yes. Really.” She lowered her head, touching her brow to Anna’s forehead. “I don’t understand it fully myself. All the more reason for us to get through this, to win...because I really want to figure it out.”

Anna blushed, nodding. “I’d like that. I’d like that...very much...”

“Let’s get going. We aren’t far.” She found the remains of Anna’s clothing, her ruined sweater, strips of her leggings. She took hold of the fabric, and with a few sharp tugs, had fashioned a makeshift top and something to cover her bare loins. Her own costume wasn’t far, and in a moment the two were at least slightly more presentable. Anna had retrieved the book, and cradled it against her side.

The two gave a last look up at the shifting bower in the branches above. Movement in the dark hinted at the obscene tableau hidden mercifully from view, and the periodic gurgle of mind-melting, feminine bliss confirmed the rest. Anna shuddered.

“How long do you think she’ll be up there?”

Jungle Babe shook her head. “She’s going to be very busy for a long time. And I sincerely doubt anyone is coming with a posse of flame throwers to help her out.”

She found her bearings, and began to walk. Anna didn’t wait long to follow behind.