The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In The Zone 3 — Match

Sally loved going to training, and having something to look forward to meant that her studying went better than ever. She knew she would get the reward of a satisfying session that evening, so she felt able to settle down to a hard day’s work first.

She arrived at the court a few minutes early, got changed into her tracksuit, and waited patiently until 10pm, when her coach and master, John, would arrive. As usual, they were the only people in the building, and she perked up with dutiful excitement as she heard him coming along the corridor outside.

“Hello, Sally,” John said warmly as he came through the door with his sports bag over one shoulder.

“Hello, master,” said Sally, waiting with her hands loosely by her sides for her master’s permission to begin stretches.

“Have you worked on your work/pleasure balance as we discussed?” John instead asked.

“Yes master,” Sally replied, “Yesterday I went to the cinema with my friend Alison, and then we had a drink afterwards.”

“Did you have fun?”

“Yes master, it was great to see her and get away from studying for few hours,” Sally replied.

“I’m glad,” said John. “I hope you are going to be in the zone tonight, I have a hard session planned,” he added.

Sally felt the usual wonderful descent into focussed, obedient contentment at the mention of that phrase.

“Tell me; how is studying going?” John asked.

“Very well thank you,” Sally replied eagerly, “I finished my essay on –”

“Clothes off,” John said, cutting Sally off in mid sentence. Sally nodded and unzipped her tracksuit top, shrugging it off and bending to untie her shoes. “Sorry for interrupting you; go on,” John added.

“That’s ok, master,” said Sally evenly, before continuing with her précis of her activities over the last couple of days. As she spoke, she efficiently removed her clothes, carrying out her master’s instructions without a thought. As she removed her panties she felt the smooth skin above her pussy, and was reminded of her master’s sensible suggestion that she should keep it clean shaven. It felt so much better that way.

She soon stood naked in front of him as she finished; “and then I handed in my report, spent a couple of hours revising last term’s lectures, and came straight here.” She bounced on the balls of her feet as she finished, pleased with herself for achieving so much in the last couple of days, causing her naked breasts to wobble.

“Well done, Sally,” said John. “Good work.” Sally flushed at the praise, redness evident around her cheeks and bare neck. “You are naked,” John added, and Sally nodded; she knew this, her master had told her to get naked. “Today I want you to understand the benefit of supportive clothing and well fitted shoes by making you play while naked,” John explained. “But you didn’t know that when you got undressed, so; why did you take your clothes off, Sally?” John asked.

“Because you told me to, master.” Sally answered.

“That’s right,” said John cheerfully, “Well done, Sally.” Again, Sally flushed at the pleasure she felt when she knew she had obeyed her master’s wishes.

“Stretches,” John ordered, and Sally began her usual routine, thrusting and bending her naked body in front of her master. Unusually, John stretched too, and Sally wondered vaguely if he intended to play more today then he did usually. The thought slipped away; master would let her know in good time.

“On court,” her master ordered as she completed her final stretch, which had been her shoulder loosening exercise, today causing her unsupported breasts to bounce and sway. Master was right, as usual, about the lack of clothes making it feel different. She bounded into position with only her racquet. She could fee the cool floor beneath her feet, and the lack of training shoes to spring around in made the court seem larger, as if the far corners would be much harder to reach in time. Master was so wise, making her experience this.

“In two weeks you will compete in a regional competition,” John said.

“Yes master,” Sally confirmed.

“And in two weeks you will be fitter, more focussed, and less stressed than ever before,” John told Sally’s helplessly absorbent mind. “And you will win the competition. What will you do?”

“Win the competition, master,” Sally parroted back submissively.

“We don’t need the machine any more,” said John, “now that you’ll instantly obey any command I give you, your basic training is over,” he said, hefting his racquet in preparation for a serve. “Well done. Now your competition training begins. All you have to do is return every ball.”

John smashed a serve at Sally and she surprised herself at how quickly she responded, her racquet leaping up as if by itself and deflecting the ball back over the net. John returned it again, and Sally instantly slammed her racquet onto the ball. They kept up a rally for some minutes with a furious pace, until finally John hit a ball to the back corner and Sally couldn’t quite reach it in time on her bare feet. She sagged, exhausted and distraught that she had failed to obey her master.

“It’s ok, Sally,” said John, “you tried your hardest. Stay in the zone and we’ll go again.”

Sally settled back into a relaxed, aware trance, focussing only on John’s next serve and on returning the ball. John served, and again Sally surprised herself with her lighting fast responses, her movement seemingly bypassing conscious thought and her body acting on impulse to obey her master. This time the rally went on for even longer, and Sally threw herself around the court. She was panting and flushed, with beads of sweat jumping from her bouncing breasts and sliding from her spinning hips, splashing onto the floor.

Eventually, John again hit a ball to the back of the court, and Sally failed to reach it in time. She was so disappointed that she had failed again, and sagged.

“Well done, Sally,” her master said, rousing her from her melancholy. “You did better than I could possibly have expected of you.”

Sally smiled; her master was pleased with her. “There were two things I wanted you to notice during our play,” said John, also panting from the effort of the last minutes; “You’re a clever girl so I expect you noticed both. The first was that getting around the court without proper clothes is much harder, so now you will see the need to ensure your gear is in perfect order for your competition.”

Sally did see that now, extremely clearly, and was very grateful to her master for demonstrating this to her by allowing her to play naked. She felt a wave of affection for her master.

“I also wanted you to notice how well you play when you simply relax and concentrate on getting in the zone. All I had to do was tell you to return the ball and you played better than ever; intuitively. What do you think about that?”

“Yes master,” said Sally, “I agree. Thank you so much for making me obey you,” she added gratefully.

“Now let’s go again, this time repeating “obey, obey, in the zone”,” said John, and Sally began to chant her mantra, over and over again, as she played better than ever for the full two hour session.

* * *

Physically worn out but mentally so relaxed and submissive, ready to do anything she was asked, Sally stumbled into the women’s changing room. She was glad that she was already naked, as she wouldn’t have to undress before taking a shower; master truly thought of everything. John came in behind her, and turned her sweat-shined body to him for her next instructions.

However, rather than give her an instruction, John instead asked a question; “What now, Sally?”

“Um… shower, master?” said Sally.

John laughed, and shook his head. “Sally, think! Remember you need to masturbate during your session as well as shower, to help you with your stress. So when were you thinking of doing that?”

“After my shower, master?” suggested Sally tentatively. She hadn’t forgotten her requirement to masturbate but was now unsure about whether what she had said was acceptable.

“But your pussy will get wet, and you will get sweaty again, if you mastubrate after your shower. Won’t it?” asked John.

“Yes master,” said Sally, looking at her feet.

“And you are sexually aroused now,” John said. “Aren’t you?”

“Yes master,” said Sally, feeling a wave of pleasure between her legs at her master’s words, and felt her nipples crinkle into stiff points on her sweaty breasts.

“So, when should you masturbate?” said John.

“Before my shower, master,” Sally answered.

“Exactly,” said John, “Good girl.” But then his face seemed to fall, as if he was disappointed, and Sally’s heart sank to see she’d got it wrong. She so wanted her master to tell her what to do, and she was so embarrassed to have got it wrong.

“Sally, I need you to remember the correct order in which to masturbate and shower,” said John, “it’s quite simple, but I think I really need to hammer this point home for you, as well as the need to win the competition.”

“Yes master,” Sally agreed. “Thank you, master,” she added.

“So how can we do this?”

More questions. Sally moaned inwardly in frustration. She was so relaxed, and thinking was so hard, if only her master would spare her from thinking by just telling her what to do. She was also getting hot and wet between her legs, which was distracting her from conscious thought.

“Master, I…” she began,

“Don’t know?”

“Sorry, master, I...” Sally said, rubbing her hands together nervously. She couldn’t think.

“Would you like me to suggest a way?” John asked.

“Oh yes master, yes please!” Sally replied gratefully.

“I have an idea,” said John, and Sally was overcome with relief that her master had taken away the burden of thinking to help her stay in the zone. She would do anything he ordered. “I need to really ram this point home for you, and I need to get you to understand the stress relieving properties of sexual release, so I want you to get in the zone, bend over the benches and stick your ass up in the air.”

Sally felt glorious relaxation at John’s words of command, and complied immediately, obediently bending over the bench and sticking her shining ass in the air.

“Spread your legs,” said John, and she parted her tanned, smooth legs, exposing her recently-shaved pussy to her coach and master. It glistened wet.

“I am going to have sex with you,” John stated calmly, “and you are going to enjoy it. It is for your benefit, after all.”

Sally nodded, her position making her blonde hair drop from her back and over her face. “Yes master,” she said indistinctly.

“Face forward,” said John, “and think only of being in the zone.”

Sally raised her head to stare blankly at the lockers. She heard the rustle of cloth as John removed his shorts and then the light stroke of his hand on her inner thigh. Her leg quivered with lust.

“Relax, think only of the pleasure; the stress relieving pleasure,” John soothed, and Sally smiled happily as she felt the head of his cock between her moist pussy lips. Her eyes closed in ecstasy as her master pushed forward and she felt his shaft slide up inside her.

“As I thrust, I want you to repeat; “obey, obey, in the zone,” and clench your pussy tight.” said John.

“Yes master,” Sally murmured through the cloud of lust. John’s cock withdrew then slid forward again, feeling so tight and hard against her pussy. She tightened her muscles and said “obey, obey, in the zone.”

As she spoke, her master’s cock was pulled back, ready to push deep into her again. She repeated her mantra over and over as John’s thrusts got faster and harder; soon they seemed to knock the breath from her with every thrust.

“Obey, uh! Obey, uh! In the zone, uh!” She obediently recited, breathless and dripping wet, making her master’s cock slip in and out of her tight pussy with ease. The tightening of her pussy muscles made each thrust feel so snug up against her pussy walls, and the relaxation after every clench made a wave of relief and pleasure flow from her pussy throughout her body.

Sally floated on a cloud of erotic paradise, anchored to reality only by the firm, rhythmic pounding in her pussy. She heard her master’s voice through the haze, speaking to her over the background drone of her own voice; “Sally, you will win the competition; what will you do?”

“Win the compet-uh-ition!” Sally yelped, as her master thrust forward mid-way through her sentence.

“Repeat,” her master ordered.

“Win the competition, uh! Win the uh! Competition, win th-uh competition! Uh!” Sally constantly repeated, and felt this to be absolutely true. Her master had told her to win the competition, and she obeyed her master, so she would win the competition. “Win the com-uh-petition!” she yelled again, gasping for breath now as her master’s torso slapped into her perspiring ass with every thrust and her breasts bounced backwards and forwards underneath her, her aching nipples pointing towards the bench around which her hands were wrapped, holding her firmly in position, bent over with her pussy wide open for her master’s cock.

Then, with a sigh, John withdrew. Sally whimpered automatically; she hadn’t yet been allowed to orgasm. She remained in position, facing forward with her legs spread, feeling new beads of sweat running down her hips and over her ass. She panted with lust and exhaustion.

“Sally,” said John, and she moaned to let him know she was listening

“I want you to turn around and take my cock in your mouth.”

Sally wheeled round instantly, falling to her knees on the hard floor and closing her lips around her master’s hard cock, drawing it as far back as she could, deep into the back of her mouth. Only then did her eyes flick upwards to meet her master’s to show that she was ready for her next order.

“Good girl,” John chuckled, satisfied with his student’s dutiful haste. “I want you to swallow all my semen, like before, for the health benefits. You may masturbate simultaneously.”

Sally bobbed her head backwards and forwards expertly, licking and sucking her master’s hard cock as her fingers teased at her swollen clit and shiny pussy lips. She could taste her own pussy on John’s cock, it was greasy with pussy juice, and she felt it coat her mouth as she licked every inch of his cock. Her eyes closed again, and she concentrated on bringing her master to release.

John grunted, and Sally felt his cock spasm in her mouth, over and over, flooding it with hot semen. She gulped the thick liquid it all down obediently as ordered, quite certain that even now she could feel the protein doing her good, giving her strength. Her own pussy quivered on the edge of orgasm, and she opened her eyes to gaze in supplication at her master’s smiling face.

“Orgasm,” he simply said.

Sally’s mouth lolled open reflexively, causing John’s shrinking cock to drop out, and she slid back on her knees, moaning keenly and humping her hand wantonly in front of her master. She lifted her hips for every wave of pleasure, now using both hands to rub her clit until eventually, gradually, she felt the pleasure subside.

Her head slumped; she was so relaxed, so in the zone, and so grateful to her master for training her as perfectly as he had. She looked up at him for her next command.

“In two weeks you will be fitter, faster, less stressed and more skilled than ever before, and you will win the competition,” said John, looking down at the panting, sweat soaked girl on her knees before him, whose cheeks were still flushed with lust, and whose hand still absently rubbed at her pussy

“Yes master,” Sally replied happily.

* * *

On the day of the competition Sally played better than ever before. Despite the crowd, despite the need to win to keep her bursary, and despite the fact she had to play several matches back to back in order to win this knock-out tournament, Sally felt utterly stress-free, composed and resolved to win.

Every ball she struck was dead on target, perfect serve following perfect serve, and she dominated the competition right through to victory in the final match. Sally had won! She felt elation wash over her; she would get her sport’s bursary for the year, she had beaten her stress, and she had followed her master’s instruction to win the competition. That made her happiest of all.

The moment she knew that she had won, the first thing she did was run from the court to embrace her coach. She sprinted to the sidelines and threw her arms around his waist, hugging him tightly and beaming with pride.

John hugged her back; “You played very well,” he said, laughing at her unrestrained joy. “Well done, Sally.”

“I owe it all to you, master,” she said happily, only now loosening her embrace and stepping back so he could see her eyes shining with tears of happiness.

“No you don’t, Sally,” said John sincerely, still smiling. “As your coach and master, all I could do was show you the way. All the credit for getting there rests with the athlete. With you,” he said, and Sally beamed with delight.

John turned to the stands, where Sally’s friends cheered for their friend’s victory; “Go and get changed and shower, then go and celebrate with your friends.”

“Yes master,” said Sally, “Thank you, master.”

“You’re welcome, Sally,” said John. “See you next week for your next session.” he went on, adding; “now that you’ve conquered your stress, I think we can start to move onto more advanced training.”

“Yes master,” said Sally. “I’m looking forward to it.”