The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Incubated

Chapter 5 — Hatching Plans

“Small hidden pockets offer token attacks. Damage is organically rerouted and hidden plans come to fruition.”

—D. Ishikawa, Biological Development Lab
* * *

Kate opened a red pressure door and the group stepped through. “Welcome to the power plant maintenance tunnels!” she declared. “Please enjoy your stay, and avoid getting fried by steam!”

Alys was certainly feeling steamed. She felt stranger as time went on, and had been reduced to waddling instead of walking properly. She continuously sipped on a water bottle, trying to drown the heat that had seized her. The physical exertions earlier certainly hadn’t helped.

The addition of water to the situation had made her feel worse, as now she felt the urgent need to empty her bladder again. “Bathroom break, anyone?” she asked in a strained voice.

“Are you alright? You look pale.” Sophie pulled back and looped an arm through Alys’.

“I don’t feel so good,” Alys declared, “I’m still really bloated and now I think I may be running a fever. Running around hasn’t helped, but we can’t afford to stop.”

Sophie squeezed her arm. “Maybe we can find somewhere to hole up awhile so we can get you better. Put an ice wrap on your head and feed you some meds. Hold in there, I’m pulling for you.”

She pecked Alys on the cheek and blushed, striding forward to join Nora again. Alys felt a little better. Sophie was warming up to her, in her own awkward way. If she pushed her a little bit, she might be able to break through that emotional shield.

Kate was walking beside her now, her voluminous bust as distracting as usual. The straps on her overalls seemed situated to emphasize their large slopes. “You don’t look so hot. You want to rectify that?” She ran her fingers down the slope of Alys’ shoulder, a clear invitation in her deep, blue eyes.

Alys felt a bit uncomfortable at Kate’s coarse familiarity, but her ill health and sudden attraction to Kate tempered her response. “Yes. I mean no. I mean, I don’t feel well and the aliens are trying to eat us and I like Sophie.”

She blurted the words out in one stream of consciousness. Sophie didn’t turn around, but Alys had a sudden suspicion that she might be smiling.

Kate looked disappointed, but withdrew. “Fair enough. We’ll all wish we played around more when the aliens come again. Just saying!” She gave Alys a lewd wink. “Look me up if you change your mind. I’ll be right here, stuck in the middle with you.”

Alys rolled her eyes, but the attention from both of her companions had succeeded in lightening her mood somewhat. It gave her something to think about other than her aching tummy and the oppressive underground atmosphere. The feelings had snuck up on her over time. She wanted to see the sun again. She wanted to sleep under the stars with Sophie in her arms.

The melancholy thoughts ambushed her and her eyes started to moisten. The mood swings were getting worse too. What was wrong with her? What had happened to the carefree, impulsive Alys? When had that person been replaced with an emotional trainwreck?

Her thoughts all-consuming, she barely noticed as they exited into the main tunnel system through another hatchway, the monotonous concrete walls failing to lift her mood. When they reached a branching path and Sophie pointed down the route back towards the convenience store, Alys’ mind stopped cold. The sign for ‘Pool Complex C’ burned in her mind. She had to go there. It was an undeniable urge. She had to meet them at the Pool.

She didn’t question the urge. It had been building since the beginning of the day. The need to get above ground, to see the sky again. To get to the Pool.

Her voice came timid, but firm. “Were we going to see Pool Complex C?” she asked. “It’s important to know what the aliens are doing.”

“I’m not sure that’s a great idea,” replied Sophie. “I’m going to be honest, you look like a smushed banana.”

Alys paused solemnly. “I want to pay my respects to Captain Dan.”

Her mind made up, she would not be dissuaded, no matter how many arguments Sophie could muster. Nora stood by with Kate and watched on, amused at Sophie’s logic. Finally, she stepped in. “Alys is right. If we don’t move forward with our plans it won’t matter if she gets better or not. We must know what they’re planning!”

Sophie threw up her hands and grew cold again, wrapping her emotional bubble tight over her interior. “Fine, we’ll go beard the aliens in their den,” she spat.

The decision made, some of the pressure on Alys deflated, her symptoms becoming bearable again. She had made the right decision. But there was still one more problem. “Kate?” She asked slowly. “Is there a bathroom ahead? I need to to pee badly.”

Kate squinted. “I dunno, I’m not familiar with this area. Staff restrooms are pretty common down here, though, we should run into one soon. Speaking of which, I’m full enough to water a collection of potted plants, so I’ll keep an eye out for you!”

She marched ahead of the rest, her hand over her eyes to stave off the harsh light coming from the ceiling. “Hunt for the water closet! An exciting game where the loser gets a golden shower as prize!”

Only a few steps further and she halted. “Speak of the dark one and he appears!” She gestured ahead. “It’s a water capture closet! A waste elimination unit! A kingdom of clamminess! The loo do full of hoodoo! Wait, I’m not sure what that last one means.”

Alys rushed through. “I don’t care, I need to go now!

She shoved open the swinging door, her spear at the ready. She was desperate, not insane. Kate and Sophie followed close behind.

The bathroom looked like a carbon copy of the other restrooms she had been in that day, except this time it was brightly lit. There would be no way for aliens to hide in dark corners.

Sophie did a quick security check, then left, giving Alys a thumbs up. Alys ignored her, attention fixed on voiding her bowels as soon as possible.

Remembering last time, she closed the stall door and clutched her spear. She watched like a hawk as Kate’s feet wandered past into the stall next to her.

She clenched down, trying to take care of business, but her mind wandered again. Was it strange that Kate hadn’t been dancing like her after spending a day trapped in that locker? She should have been bursting to go as well.

She listened as Kate spent a long time doing her business. Perhaps she had been trapped as long as she had claimed. She followed along by ear as Kate washed her hands and left the restroom, the door swinging shut behind her.

She felt a little dizzy, and blacked out for a moment. The door to the stall was open, and nobody was around. The inconsistency should have mattered more to her. And it would have, if her body hadn’t decided at that moment to go into a rigid spasm of pleasure. Her eyes rolled and she moaned. There had been so much temptation all day, and she had been good. Good!

The bloating felt good now, not bad. It made her feel full, and ready. Ready for what? She wasn’t sure, but something was happening. Happening soon. She was certain of it. Certain of what?

She had been feeling so uncomfortable all day, too hot. Now it felt like a warm blanket, wrapped around her tummy, liquefying her insides. Something was inside, making her feel full. Pleasantly full. She looked at her swollen stomach and giggled. She was pregnant. Pregnant? With what? It was growing inside her. Growing strong and mighty. What was growing?

Her thoughts formed small bubbles, circling and popping without resolution. As soon as she approached a conclusion, she felt funny, and the bubble would burst. It was better to let them burst. Let them go, rub her belly, feel the firmness and pressure.

Dip her hand into the honey box, stroke the warm liquid drip, drip, dripping out of her pussy. Lift that hand and suckle. Lubricant dripping from her lips. Gooey thoughts drizzle out her ears. Celebrate the pressure inside, prepare to let go. Oh, how she wanted to let go!

She’d been a good girl all day, and it wasn’t fair. Wasn’t fair that she needed to hold it in. Hold what in? The circular thoughts twirled. The circular thoughts dizzied.

Her mouth gaped, wanting more. More what? One hand reached, reached deep, searching for more honey. The other reached up, under her shirt, grasping for swollen breasts. It found one, sensitive to the touch. One squeeze, mindless pleasure.

Massaging a nipple. Something wet, sticky between fingers. More honey? Withdraw, look closer. Wet. She was a honey factory. Goo producer. Mind Melter. It felt wonderful.

She moved her fingers back and forth, watched with big green eyes. She was goo, it all was goo. Goo was good. She was good. She moaned, mesmerized.

A shadow in the stall short-circuited her reverie. “Goo!” she burbled in joy to the shadow. Her brain thought in colors, it couldn’t recognize the shadow.

The shadow laughed. “Your brain is all Melty.”

Alys giggled back. “Goo Melty.”

“Melty is good, but Melty too soon is bad.”

Alys was sad, but didn’t stop rubbing her honey box. “How unmelty?”

The shadow smiled and lifted up her shirt. Two large, firm breasts with black nipples and veins stood to attention. Her skin was pale, with black spider webs of veins highlighting the trickle of liquid at her nipples. “I am black,” she replied. “I am denial. I am control.”

Shadow pushed forward until her knee was between Alys’ legs, trapping her stroking hand. “Drink of me, Melty one.”

Alys drank, her eyes wide. Shadow was powerful, Shadow was strong. She would drink and obey, and the Melty thoughts would flow away for a time. How long? Too long. She wanted to Melt. Wanted to let go and let her body be the goo.

She suckled, eyes staring at the rounded orbs suspended in front of her face. Cold hands on her breasts, squeezing. Melty thoughts flowing from turgid nipples. Flowing away from her factory.

She felt cooler. Shadow swapped breasts, holding Melty thoughts close with her hands so she would continue to suckle. She did. She drank down the dark elixir and believed. Melty thoughts retreated, replaced by serious thoughts. Serious thoughts wanted her to become Melty again, but Shadow wouldn’t let her. Serious thoughts decided to obey Shadow.

She gasped when Shadow backed away, her tummy full of dark whispers. “Hide the Melty from the others,” Shadow whispered. “They do not understand how to Melt. You will know when to Melt again.”

Shadow snapped her fingers and Melty lost time again to the blackness. The bathroom stall returned, this time the door securely shut.

Alys blinked. That couldn’t have been real. She still felt as bloated as ever, but there was no euphoria. Her bladder was empty, and the latch was tight. She must be hallucinating. The disease had given her a fever. Combine that with lack of sleep and a high sex drive and it was inevitable. Still confused, she pulled up her t-shirt and squeezed a swollen breast. It felt tight, but nothing came out. It was a dream.

She shook her head and pulled up her pants, shaken by the experience. It was bad enough getting ill in the midst of an alien invasion, now she was going out of her mind, too! She washed her hands without paying attention, shambling to the sink and back out to the door. In this frame of mind, she wouldn’t have reacted if an alien crawler had given her a boop on the nose and crawled down her throat. The temptation to withdraw into a fugue state where others had to take care of her was tremendous. She couldn’t do that to Nora and the others. Dropping her burdens on them was wrong.

She exited the bathroom, feeling less ill, but more disheveled than when she went in. The rest of the party was waiting there for her. Kate was making terrible jokes.

A strange curiosity gripped her. Was someone in their small group the Shadow from her dream? She discarded Nora out of hand—Shadow had big breasts, and Nora had never been well endowed. Probably in part due to all that physical fitness she was involved in.

She remembered the time Nora had convinced her to climb Arc Noveris with her. Nora charged off ahead in full winter gear, boundless energy taking her to the summit while Alys plodded along behind. No, it couldn’t be her.

Kate had big breasts, and was a new, unknown quantity. She had helped them out with the power plant but overall her motives were still a mystery. The danger from the aliens had brought Kate into their small circle of friends, but it was possible that her allegiances were elsewhere. The overalls covering her bust was still in place, however, with no evidence of being disturbed. She imagined pulling off the suspenders and letting those luscious rolls pop out of that shirt to find—proof? That would surely go over well.

The last alternative was not one she wanted to consider. Sophie was also well endowed. She could have come back just as easily as any of the others. Her crop top even looked a little bit wet, but that could just be a trick of the light.

Any of them could have doubled back into the bathroom after Kate had left. There was no conclusive proof. If she spilled her water on their shirts, perhaps. No, that would just make them angry, and wouldn’t prove anything. She wanted to see them all naked, but it would be difficult to convince them that her interests weren’t simply prurient.

She shook her head. This was useless speculation. It had been a dream of a delusional mind, nothing more. If she brought up her concerns they would be dismissed as fever dreams, and rightly so.

She started on after the others, setting her pace to match theirs. At least she was feeling better than earlier. The pressure in her gut was still firm and the knot remained, but she wasn’t sweating buckets and her mind felt rational.

“How long until we reach the pool complex?” she asked, rubbing her belly.

“I didn’t wander the tunnels for fun, so I’m not quite sure. Pool Complex C is one of the main complexes, followed by an inferiority complex.” Kate grinned.

Alys slapped her forehead. “Are we talking hours? Minutes?”

“The power plant is situated in a hidden part of the resort, with power cables leading to the power house built in underground tunnels. Probably so they could keep shiny solar panels and towers away from curious tourists. So the distance from the power house to the rest of the resort is not far.” She held up her hands in a shrug.

“The better question should be what you’re planning to do once you get there. Offer yourselves to the aliens? Bonk them on the nose with your knifey stick? Dust them off with your broom?”

Nora cut off her speculation. “We’ll shoot them if we need to, but I would rather avoid confrontation. We just need to see what we’re dealing with.”

“Before we start arguing more,” broke in Sophie, “We’re here.”

They stopped before a flat door in the wall with the marking ‘Pool Complex C.’ Large pipes on the walls made sudden right angles towards the surface to service the pools. Beyond the door a simple staircase was visible.

Nora grabbed a pack of earplugs from her pack and passed them around. “Make sure to wear them just in case we’re noticed. Don’t make any sudden moves. Retreat to the tunnels if you see anything suspicious. We’re here to observe only.”

Alys took the earplugs gratefully. Now that they had arrived, she didn’t feel sure about anything anymore. What would they find? A sense of excitement and tension gripped her. Afraid to see what was going on, too terrified to run. She followed close behind as the others marched up the concrete steps, footfalls muffled behind the earplugs.

The door opened on the other end to a small building, outfitted with various entertainment accoutrements. A billiard table was on one side, with a sofa and projection screen mounted nearby. On the other side was a fully outfitted kitchenette.

“Staff lounge, must be,” stated Sophie.

The lounge had large windows overlooking the pool complex. Nora braced her rifle on a sofa shoved up against a window, and pulled out her binoculars to scout the area. Sophie crouched next to her and looked outside with intense concentration. The sun was low in the sky—late afternoon. They had been in the tunnels all day.

Nora spoke in a moderate voice, loud enough to be heard through the earplugs. “There’s a track leading through the complex on the ground. Some sort of heavy, wheeled vehicle. Could be military.”

She swung her binos. “Plenty of alien activity. Can’t see any crawlers, but there are several of those larger warrior crabs with the pointy legs. Some sort of blob barely visible in a pool. A few women, too.” She squinted. “Their bodies are discolored. Don’t have aliens on their heads, but they don’t look normal. Maybe they got altered by the aliens?”

She said the last in a clinical tone, though her intonation rose. “They’re doing something with that building over there. The one with the sign that says it’s a bar. A lot of women seem to be congregating there. One of them is holding some kind of tube that leads back into the pool. Must be some kind of hose. I don’t have a great angle.”

Curious, Alys started to move closer to get a better look. Before she could get get close enough to see, Kate put a hand on her shoulder and took the earplug out of her left ear.

“Melt,” she whispered. Melty Melted.

Melty didn’t want to think. Melty didn’t have to think. Her makeshift weapon dropped from nerveless hands.

Melty felt full. Melty had too much honey.

There were other Melties like her, just outside. She could feel them. They could Melt together.

Fixated on her goal, Melty walked to the door of the lounge and jerked it open. She waddled outside, the honey filling her so gooey and heavy.

There was a shout that came from behind, but Melty didn’t understand, or care. She pushed forward, sandals slapping on uneven ground. She passed the churned up dirt of the vehicle track and walked onto the concrete of the pool side.

Chairs had been reorganized, several of them pulled back from the pool. Large soldier aliens stood guard. The jelly sacks hanging from their abdomens gurgled. Inside the pool an enormous amorphous blob rested, the same texture as the jelly sacks the larger soldiers carried.

She walked past the pool and stopped in front of the bar. The individual textures were lost, unimportant details to her fractured mind. There were no individuals. She needed to join. Needed to Melt.

Inside the bar several women worked at a measured pace. A large appendage leading from the monster in the pool sat on the ground in spools. Something pushed through the hose-like appendage, the width bulging at regular intervals.

One of the women had the organic fire hose over her shoulder, spraying a thick, cream colored liquid onto the floor of the bar, which had been emptied of most of its contents. Bar stools, drinks, and other contents had been stacked outside. Another worker was using a rake to spread the sludge around, preventing it from caking in one place.

Both workers were naked, sunlight glinting from their large, bare chests. Their calves were muscular, with visibly black veins running the length of their bodies. Their fit bodies flexed as they worked.

Several others relaxed on reclining beach chairs. They wore no pants. Their bellies were fat and their pussies exposed, hands rubbing in broad circles. Other infested women were attending to their mouths and breasts, stimulating them as necessary.

One of them groaned and strained. A shiny, black egg popped out of her canal and plopped onto the soft bed of goop. This scene was repeated over and over down the row of impregnated victims, who squirmed and moaned during each ejection. As each egg dropped into the sludge, it sank softly a few inches until it was safely nestled in the substrate.

Melty was too Melted to comprehend. She stood there, unable to know what to do. The others were Melted too, but they had been told how to Melt. She was Melted. The unmelted would know. She would wait for them.

A black figure stepped out from the bar, moving with a seductive stride. Melty was impressed. This was Shadow. Melty scrunched her eyes, her brain Melted.

Melty was mistaken. This wasn’t Shadow. This was Shadow’s sister. Shadow had told her to Melt. Shadow’s sister would tell her how.

Shadow’s sister was naked, her eyes black, shiny orbs. Sweat sheened on her perfect body, her enlarged breasts capped with black nipples. Black veins swirled down her arms and thighs. Her entire body glistened with oil.

“What is this?” she asked, intrigued. “A little lost lamb?”

“Please tell me how to Melt?” mewled Melty.

Shadow’s sister stalked around Melty, touching her tummy and stroking her swollen breasts through the green t-shirt.

“You are ready,” said Shadow’s sister with a dusky voice. “I can help. Come with me.”

She took Melty by the hand and led her inside the bar, past the other moaning occupants, to an empty chair at the end of the row. Her nipples were hard. She was eager. She would be Melty soon.

Shadow’s sister sat her down and spread her legs apart. Melty laid back into the recliner and watched Shadow’s sister lean over to listen to her belly. She felt full. The Melty would Melt soon.

Shadow’s sister untied Melty’s bikini bottom and slowly pulled it down her legs, tossing it into a corner. With an impressive display of strength, she tore Melty’s cheap t-shirt down the middle and discarded the rags. “Cute,” she murmured when that revealed a bra with leopard paws cupping her breasts. She stroked around the paws, playing in Melty’s cleavage until Melty giggled. Then, she untied the top and threw it in a pile with the other clothing. She stared at Melty’s breasts with a hungry expression. All that was left was her flip flops, which hung loosely from her feet.

There was a sharp pain in Melty’s belly. It came again, at long intervals. “I feel crampy.”

Shadow’s sister palpated her abdomen and smiled. “The eggs are coming. You are fulfilling your purpose.”

Melty was happy. The Melting was finally starting.

There was a sudden strong urge to bear down. Melty pushed hard and her tongue lolled from her lips, sweat dripping from her brow. A large, black orb the size of a baseball squeezed itself through her outer lips. It dropped to the floor with a wet plop, the loamy material cushioning the fall.

Melty’s mouth gaped wide as she watched the egg roll out of her pussy. Her eyes watched the light sparkle off of the oval orb. It was pretty. She wanted to touch it, run her hands over the slippery surface.

She rolled her eyes, another cramp coming. A second egg was coming. She pushed hard. Her pelvic muscles flexed. Nothing came. Was it stuck? Sweat beaded on her brow and her eyes watered. She panicked. She wanted to be Melty. “Please help me! I must Melt!” she demanded of Shadow’s sister.

Shadow’s sister licked her dark lips and leaned over Melty’s thighs. Her shiny, black bubble butt wiggled as her face descended over Melty’s vagina. She glanced upward at Melty’s face as her tongue started working her clit.

Melty squeaked, her attention fixed on Shadow’s sister. The stimulation made her wet, and during her next contraction another shiny egg slipped out.

Shadow’s sister rolled a finger over Melty’s clitoris as the egg was expelled, then brought her head back in and began sucking on her lips. Her face was slick with Melty’s excretions, but that didn’t seem to bother Shadow’s sister.

Sophie bucked and another ovoid popped out. Shadow’s sister moved to her left breast and suckled, her dark tongue licking in a languid semi-circle. She continued to roll a finger around Melty’s clit. Melty’s breasts were swollen, felt ready to burst, but nothing leaked out.

The contractions were coming faster now. She could feel the eggs, the clutch collected in her uterus. Her brain flashed, old memories scattering in her Melty mind. Brain flash. Dark alien soldier hanging over her, eggs sliding down a bulbous tube into her. Impregnating her. Mind Melt. The father squirting into her, fertilizing the eggs as her legs jerked. Mind Melty. Incubate the eggs. Lay the eggs. Melt.

An egg squirted out of her well lubricated slit. She wailed as her body began to spasm. With each pulse an egg slipped out. Shadow’s sister didn’t stop her ministrations, keeping her body in the throes of pleasure. “Melt! Melt! Melt!” she jerked at each contraction. “Ah!” Her eyes were wide, her belly empty. The last one had been delivered.

She felt hollow. It felt bad to be empty. It wasn’t Melty.

Shadow’s sister pushed a finger she had been using to manipulate Melty’s clit into her mouth. Melty sucked on it like a pacifier, happy at the tangy taste of her juices.

Shadow’s sister stroked her head. “It will be easier next time when your body has adapted.”

There were ten shiny, black orbs resting comfortably in the nurturing, creamy fluid. They looked wet, lubricated by her vaginal secretions. She peeked at the eggs the other mothers were producing while sucking on Shadow’s sister’s finger. They seemed dull and boring. They looked nothing like her glossy babies. She was pleased—she was a better mother—better at Melting.

Shadow’s sister looked at her with those featureless, black eyes. “Your eggs are overdue. They will hatch soon.”

Melty’s brain didn’t really understand Shadow’s sister, but she was happy to wait. Good things happened to Melty waiters. Thinking was for the unmelty. She continued to suck like an infant.

One of her shiny eggs developed a tiny bulge, then a second. Each bulge slowly became a tear, the egg distending slightly. Through the rent in the leathery surface sharp spears of chitin pushed, enlarging the tears as they extended. Soon there were four holes in the shell—two at the top, and two at the bottom. A watery liquid spilled from the egg as it opened.

“It’s your baby. Just for you. So you can join us.”

Shadow’s sister pulled her finger out of Melty’s mouth with a soft pop. Saliva drizzled off her finger onto Melty’s chest. Melty paid no attention, her eyes fixed on the egg.

Shadow’s sister walked behind Melty and got down on her knees. Her smiling face was next to Melty’s as she looked down at the egg. She reached out with agile hands and gasped Melty’s breasts. Sharp fingernails tickled them as Shadow’s sister massaged them.

“Relax and let go,” whispered Shadow’s sister.

Melty was inclined to obey. She let the pleasure of Shadow’s sister working on her hard nipples wash over her.

The leathery surface of the egg folded open, giving to the flexing legs of the baby creature. From inside, a miniature crawler extracted itself. It had been rolled all together in the egg, squished into a small package, but now it unfolded itself like a piece of origami.

The shell of the crawler looked soft, the exoskeleton translucent and slimy. The creature stood still for a moment, then sprung like a rabbit from the ground into her lap. It sat there for a moment, hissing. Melty could see the outer shell harden as amniotic fluid from the egg wicked away from its body.

It was cute, but tiny. She made an inquisitive noise.

Shadow’s sister guessed at her meaning. “It is small, but still effective. It will grow with you until it is ready.”

The creature walked up her chest until it sat between the valley between her breasts. Shadow’s sister dipped her hands into the fluid being shed from the crawler, then proceeded to shine Melty’s breasts.

Melty oohed at the sensation, her body jiggling. The small crawler turned around on her chest, the tiny legs stabbing her like little needles without drawing blood. Its whip-thin tail curled up, the tip situated near Melty’s lips.

“Give yourself,” whispered Shadow’s sister.

Melty pursed her lips and allowed the tail to slip inside. It was thin enough to slide into her throat without effort. When it was half way inserted, the crawler used muscles in its tail to lift itself up until the entire underside of the creature was visible to Melty, suspended in mid-air a few inches away from her face. The tail sprouted from one end of the alien. Black veins traveled outward from the tail in random patterns. There were large fibrous connections between the legs and the center of its body. It was close enough that she could see the striations. Two large gel sacs sat on either side of its underbelly, with a smaller central sac stretched over the rest of its internals. There was a hole in the center sac with a bony, circular ridge. Inside the ridge she could see what looked like the mouth of a lamprey eel. It wiggled gently as the tail pulled the creature in closer. The teeth rotated in spiral, as if they were ready to cut a hole.

It tasted sweet. Something suppressed her gag reflex and she swallowed, the sweetness flowing down to her belly. The tail slid deeper still. Down, down her esophagus until it was nestled in her tummy. As it sank deeper, the body of the alien came closer, the gel sacs pressing against her face until it had planted itself firmly to her face. The rest of the alien wrapped around her skull, the legs dancing across her skull until they found a snug fit.

There was a small squirt from the tail in her tummy and she felt full and warm. The brief light she could see through the translucent flesh of the alien slowly faded, a milky blackness squeezing away her sight. She was not worried. The gel sacs rendered the alien’s tight grip pleasant. The alien would help her be a better Melter. She didn’t need to see to Melt. She didn’t need to think to Melt.

There was a sharp biting pain on the top of her head, and a rapid squirting sensation. Her head spun and consciousness fled.

Janice Drone stroked a lock of the girl’s hair as she went comatose. There were so many who had escaped the initial assault, but were now arriving in dribs and drabs. The shortage of crawlers meant that more were starting to show up that soldiers had managed to impregnate.

Still, there were plenty of tourists who had managed to hide away, escape into the myriad of outbuildings and tunnels under the resort. It didn’t matter, they would turn up when they ran out of food. None would escape. Her responsibility was to make sure they would have a warm welcome when they did.

She shifted the recliner so that the girl’s legs were facing upward and her head tilted downward. Her legs had already been spread earlier during her birthing procedure, so it would be child’s play to get her impregnated a second time.

She signaled a warrior mentally, and watched the comatose victim with happiness. The creature attached to her head would dissolve her brain and replace it with Brood mind. Her body would follow, transformed into the best configuration for continuous impregnation and birthing.

As a warrior approached, dripping ovipositor in tow, she rubbed her slick breasts. Brood knew best.

End Chapter 5