The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Incubus

By Jennifer Kohl

Chapter Two

Christina tensed when Karnath reappeared in the summoning circle.

“Did you—” she began.

“It is done,” he replied. “She will be here shortly, after she has bathed and readied herself for you.”

Christina’s hand went instinctively to her hair. “What? I need to get ready!”

She rushed upstairs to take a shower of her own. By the time she’d done makeup and put on a flattering-yet-casual outfit—a tight pair of jeans and a white camisole that showed off plenty of cleavage—the doorbell was ringing.

She heard her mother’s voice—she must have come home while Christina was in the shower—and in response... Leslie’s. Christina’s heart froze as she heard the footprints on the stairs. Of course Mom would just let Leslie in. As far as she’s concerned, that’s my best friend since I was five. Her expression hardened. Leslie betrayed me. I need to remember that. I can’t let my guard down.

There was a knock at the door. That sweet, familiar voice spoke. “Chrissy? It’s me.”

“It’s Christina now,” she said coldly. Then she opened the door, and all coldness fled when she saw Leslie’s sparkling blue eyes, her cute, heart-shaped face, her full red lips.

Leslie smiled. “I’ve missed you,” she said.

“Come... come in,” Christina replied.

Leslie didn’t so much walk into the room as sway, her every motion inviting Christina’s eyes to dance along her long, tanned legs, her slender torso. “Christina,” she said softly.

Christina sat on the bed. “Why’d you do it, Leslie? Why’d you tell everyone I’m... I’m a...”

Leslie bowed her head. “I’m sorry. When you tried to kiss me, I... I was surprised. I thought you liked boys—”

“I do like boys!” Christina blurted, and Leslie hung her head even more.

“I know,” said Leslie. “I’m sorry. I was confused and frightened, but I understand now how wrong it was. The truth is... I was hiding from my own feelings.”

Christina stared up at Leslie. “You... really? You mean you...”

“Yes, Christina,” Leslie replied. “I feel the same way you do.” She sat on the bed next to her erstwhile best friend, and laid her hand over Christina’s. “I want this.”

Christina looked at those big blue eyes, so close, that warm mouth, and she remembered the fleeting moment of a brief kiss a month prior. Her first and only time kissing another girl... and now here was the girl she’d fantasized about so much, for so many years...

Their lips met. A moment later Leslie was on her back on the bed, Christina on top of her, their lips and tongues tangling as their arms wrapped around each other.

* * *

Karnath lurked, invisible and incorporeal, in his summoning circle. Nonetheless, he was entirely aware of what was happening in Christina’s bedroom two floors away. Leslie was his, her soul devoured by the emptiness within him, and so all she experienced was his as well.

It was very much unlike seeing with her eyes, and rather more like thinking with her brain. He had access to not only all her perceptions, but all of her understanding as well. Her consciousness was a container into which a part of his will had been poured, and he now animated the shell that had been her.

And, through her, he could employ his other senses as well. Under his control, she knew exactly how Christina wanted to be touched, better than even Christina did. She knew to flick her tongue behind Christina’s earlobe, to scratch lightly at the nape of her neck and harder along her shoulder blades, the precise pattern of feather-light, teasing touches to make over the bare tops of her breasts.

Christina could do nothing but hang on as her every fantasy came true. She moaned and whimpered as Leslie trailed kisses down her cleavage, Leslie’s bare legs rubbing gently along Christina’s denim-clad ones. Every second of it felt wonderful, an absolute ecstasy that just continued to build.

Karnath knew this. He could taste her pleasure and her lust, smell it, feel it on a level deeper than any human sense. He knew how much she wanted this—and, unlike her, he knew how much danger it placed her in.

Slowly Leslie pushed up the bottom hem of Christina’s camisole. Her long, slender hands traced gently up over Christina’s tummy, approaching her ribcage—and then suddenly Christina pushed Leslie back and sat up.

Karnath’s eyes narrowed, or would have if he had eyes at the moment.

“What’s wrong?” Leslie asked. “Isn’t this what you wanted?”

“It’s everything I wanted and more,” Christina admitted.

Leslie put her arms around the shorter girl. “Then why stop?”

Christina shrugged her off. “Because it isn’t what you want!“

Leslie looked confused. “What do you mean? Of course this is what I want!”

“No, it’s what you’ve been made to want. You’re not in control right now, Leslie!”

For a moment, Karnath considered how to proceed. The path was clear, however. Leslie knew Christina extremely well, and her instincts belonged to him now.

She burst out laughing. “Oh, Christina, of course I am!”

“No,” Christina replied fervently, beginning to blush. “I’m serious! I summoned a demon, Leslie! You’re under his control!”

Leslie calmed down. “Well, duh, Christina. It’s kind of hard not to notice.”

“It’s... what? You know?”

“Well, yeah.” Leslie smiled. “It’s kind of wonderful, actually. He’s wiped away the fear that kept me from responding to you before, and set my desires free.”

“I... I don’t understand,” said Christina.

“Oh, Chrissy, I always wanted you,” said Leslie, again putting her arms around the other girl. “I just couldn’t admit it to myself. Too scared of what other people would think. But I don’t care about that anymore. I only care about you.” She kissed Christina. “About how much I want you.” She kissed her again, deeper. “Need you.”

Christina sighed happily, relaxing in Leslie’s arms, kissing her back. Karnath was pleased; now everything was back on track. Bit by bit, Christina would surrender to her lust. Bit by bit, his control over her would grow. Bit by bit—

“Wait!” Christina pulled away from Leslie again.

Leslie sighed. “Now what?” she asked, slightly annoyed.

Christina blushed again. “I just—this is all really sudden!”

“This is what you wanted,” Leslie repeated, just a bit sternly. Were she still herself, she would never have done this, but the knowledge was there in her head, just a bit below the conscious level: a slightly embarrassed, defensive Christina was an easily manipulated Christina. An easily manipulated Christina was what Karnath wanted, and therefore what Leslie pursued.

“You went so far to get this!” Leslie smiled, eyes sparkling. “It’s flattering, really. You wanted me so much, you summoned a demon to get me!“

Christina blushed. “I—I mean, I thought I was—well, I didn’t exactly know what kind of demon it was, and—“

Leslie raised an eyebrow. “Did you or did you not send Karnath to alter my desires? To have me come back here, wanting you?”

“Well...” said Christina. “Yes, but—”

“So this is what you wanted,” Leslie repeated. “Me, wanting you. And I do! What more do I need to do to prove it? Because I will.” Her expression turned serious. “I’ll do whatever it takes, for you.”

Christina’s blush was spreading rapidly outward across her entire face. “I don’t—I mean, I didn’t mean for you to become some kind of, of, love slave,” she insisted.

But attuned as he was to Christina’s lusts, Karnath felt it, deep inside her.

Leslie smiled again. “But that’s what you want, too,” she said. “And I’m okay with that.”

Christina stared at her, aghast. But some rebellious part of her whispered in her head, She’s not wrong. You know you’ve had fantasies like that, of girls drawn to you helplessly, overwhelmed with need, obeying you out of sheer desire for more...

But another part replied: But not Leslie. Never Leslie! She’s—she’s my friend!

And the rebellious part asked, simply, But why not?

If Karnath had a mouth in this form, he would have smiled. He wasn’t the source of that rebellious voice—it was genuinely a part of Christina—but he could feel it, and knew it was on his side. He was still weak, and Christina was still holding her lust at bay, barely giving an inch, so he couldn’t quite get a grip on it yet. But soon enough he would, and then he would turn that whisper into a never-ending mantra, until it drove her mad with lust.

Then she would be his. Then he would be free.

“No!” Christina announced suddenly, sharply. Leslie stared at her in horror.

“No,” Christina repeated. “I—I can’t do this. It’s all too fast.”

“Christina—” Leslie began.

“I’m sorry,” said Christina. “I need you to leave. I—I know I’m messing this up, but... but I need to think.”

Karnath cursed silently. Christina summoned him, and he did not have the strength to defy the power that gave her over him—and in turn, over Leslie. She had to obey as much as he did.

“All right,” Leslie said, getting up. “I told you I’d do whatever it takes, and if that means giving you space for a while, okay. But... please, Christina. Please don’t take too long?”

Christina looked at Leslie’s big, pleading eyes, her slight pout. She’s so beautiful... But then Christina shook her head. “I don’t know, Leslie. I’m sorry, I just... I need to think.“

“Okay,” Leslie said meakly, and went down the stairs.

Invisibly, incorporeally, silently, trapped in the circle in the basement, Karnath raged.

* * *

Later that night, Karnath still lingered, brooding. He had no choice about the former; he was bound within the circle for as long as Christina chose to keep him there. And in truth, he had little choice about the latter; it was in his nature.

Christina, for her part, slept, but with only the residual power he had when he was summoned and a single soul, he wasn’t strong enough to influence her dreams. He couldn’t even see them unless they were of a sexual nature, and so far, they hadn’t been.

But Christina wasn’t the only person in the house. It had another inhabitant, a woman, the one who had let Leslie in. Karnath had mostly ignored her, fixated as he was on Christina, but she was here. A name and role from Leslie’s memories: Christina’s mother, Ellen.

His unending lust turned briefly to the memory of her. She had similar coloration to Christina, the same big dark eyes and slightly curly dark hair, contrasting with clear, pale skin. But there the similarity ended: Ellen was tall where Christina was short, slender where she was curvaceous. And of course Ellen was twenty years older.

And she was awake, prowling restlessly, aimlessly, sleeplessly about the house. Karnath fixed his senses on her, and reveled in what he found. She was fondly, idly remembering a torrid affair long, her mental image of herself barely older than Christina was now. It was the only such affair, he sensed; she had rarely known a man’s touch thereafter, nor anyone else’s at all. She had had a handful of unsatisfying, brief affairs since, in the long years raising Christina alone—and, he sensed, she feared it was too late for anything else.

She was, in short, isolated, sexually frustrated, and lonely. She was vulnerable, easy pickings—and close enough to Christina to open up many possibilities, starting with ownership of this house. She was the perfect prey—and he couldn’t leave the circle! He lacked the strength to stoke her fantasies, or to give her dreams of erotic delights to be found in the basement. There was, quite simply, no way he could lure her downstairs, and he hadn’t sensed a whiff of attraction to Leslie. She was perfect prey—but unless she came to his corner of the basement of her own volition, she was beyond his reach.

But no matter. Sooner or later she had to come down into the basement. And once she did... she would be his.

* * *