The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Incubus

By Jennifer Kohl

Chapter Four

Leslie and Christina sat in her basement, staring at the spot where Karnath was bound. At least, Christina was staring at that spot; out of the corner of her eye, she could see that Leslie was watching her. “What?” she asked.

Leslie smiled. “Just glad to be here.”

Christina flushed pink, but she couldn’t suppress a smile as she replied, “I’m glad you’re here, too.”

Leslie shifted a little closer to Christina on the old couch that sat on one side of the basement. “I’m glad.” She stroked her fingertips down Christina’s arm, lightly tanned skin against Christina’s pale softness. Her smile widened when Christina shivered. “You like that?”

Christina’s blush deepened. “Yeah...”

Leslie ran her fingers down Christina’s arm to her hand, then twined her fingers around Christina’s. “Good.”

I’m holding hands with a girl, Christina thought. With Leslie! I ought to be the happiest I’ve ever been, but... “He’s still there,” she said, turning her gaze back to Karnath’s corner. “I can’t see him, but I know.“

“Is he?” Leslie asked.

“He can’t leave that circle unless I tell him to,” Christina explained. “Right, Karnath?”

“Indeed,” the demon replied, materializing in the same form he had when Christina first summoned him. “I await your pleasure, Mistress.” His smile could have ignited a forest or small war.

“What am I going to do?” Christina asked. “There’s a demon in my basement.“

Karnath smiled. “You are an intelligent and healthy young woman. Surely you can think of some use for me.“

Christina couldn’t help it; her eyes fell to his crotch. But her research had told her enough: having sex with a demon was a bad idea.

“What was I thinking, sending him after you?” she asked Leslie.

Leslie’s grip tightened on Christina’s hand, squeezing briefly. “I’m glad you did. I understand so much better now. I want to be here, with you, always have. I was just blind and scared before—and he helped me see.”

“He could have done so much worse, though,” Christina said.

Deep down, Karnath tensed. He was still weak, and she had summoned him. If she demanded to know exactly what happened in Leslie’s room, he’d have no choice but to answer, whether she asked it of his demonic form or one of his puppet bodies. He had to distract her from this line of questioning.

“He didn’t, though,” said Leslie, leaning forward to kiss Christina.

Christina mewed slightly in surprise, but returned the kiss, melting into her former best friend’s arms. While she did, Karnath faded quietly from view.

“You could use him, you know,” said Leslie.

Christina pulled back in shock. “What?”

Leslie shrugged. “I mean, there’s lots of people you care about a lot less than me that probably deserve the bad kind of demonic encounter. Mrs. Philips, maybe?”

Christina tried to imagine the crabby old History teacher—whom both she and Leslie despised, as she seemed to despise all her students in turn—being seduced by the handsome incubus, and giggled. “Don’t be ridiculous.”

“Or the Trio,” Leslie continued. “All those times we talked about how much someone needed to teach those rich bitches a lesson. Now you can!”

Christina considered. The Trio had been bullying her and Leslie since the sixth grade. They were the three richest, hottest, meanest girls in their year, and Christina had always been a favorite target of theirs. She could imagine using Karnath’s power to—to what, exactly? Seduce them? Corrupt them? Enslave them? What would she do with that?

Her mind turned, very vividly, to precisely what she might do with three wealthy, sexy slaves, and her blush returned, stronger than ever.

“What?” Leslie asked innocently, giving no sign that Karnath knew exactly what Christina was thinking about.

Christina shook her head. “N-nothing, just, uh, a thought.”

“What about?” Leslie pressed, her tone slightly teasing.

“Um,” Christina said, her hands flapping while she tried to find a way out of answering.

Leslie laughed. “Oh. Well I hope it was about me. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna be the jealous type where you’re concerned.”

Christina’s eyes widened, and it was her turn to squeeze the other girl’s hand. “Yes please,” she said.

Leslie grinned and leaned in to kiss her again.

Christina wrapped her arms around her best friend—her girlfriend, she realized with a sudden burst of happiness—and kissed her deeply. Leslie was so warm, so soft, her long thighs seeming to burn through Christina’s jeans where they touched, her hands on the back of Christina’s head pulling her deep into a place at once dark and joyful. Christina tilted her head to nibble at her friend’s neck, and Leslie squealed in delight, wrapping herself around Christina and kissing her face over and over again. Christina stroked down Leslie’s back, then, daring, up under her shirt, spreading out over the warm soft flesh of her back.

And all the while, Karnath watched silently, invisibly, as his Mistress took her pleasure with the mortal he’d hollowed out and turned into a puppet, ever act of lust one more groove in her soul with which Karnath could get a grip on it, one more crack through which his corruption could seep. Once I take her, he thought, nothing will hold me back. I will feast for all time. He had learned a great deal about the world from Ellen’s mind. It had grown vast in his absence, its population swelling almost beyond imagining. He could devour a thousand souls an hour and barely slow its expansion. He would wax more powerful than any demon had ever been, had ever dreamed—and in a world that had nearly forgotten its magic, who would there be to stop him?

But even while he pondered his future glory, he could easily focus on the seduction of his current mistress. Leslie stood, holding Christina’s hand, and then pulled her to her feet and into another embrace.

Christina shivered as her tongue met Leslie’s. She felt feverish, shivers running through her even though her skin felt molten hot. This was everything she had ever dreamed of. Last night had been too much, too quick, and she’d shied away—but today she felt only desire, an ache for Leslie that she’d known so many times, that now finally could be filled.

“I want you,” Leslie murmured, just as she had in Christina’s daydreams, and then she turned the two of them around, so she was between Leslie and the couch.

“What are you—?” Christina started to ask, but Leslie put a finger too her lips.

“Shh. Just let me do this,” she said, and then turned Christina around.

“Why?” Christina asked, but her question dissolved into a moan as Christina nibbled at her ear.

Leslie pulled Christina’s t-shirt off the unresisting girl, leaving her impressive breasts bound only by a buff-colored bra. Leslie pressed herself against Christina from behind, stroking gently over the slight curve of her tummy, then rising up to cup her breasts through the bra.

Christina sighed happily, reveling in the warmth penetrating through the fabric. “Please,” she whimpered, a tiny raft tossed in a storm of emotion on a choppy sea of sensation.

“Anything for you,” Leslie whispered, and undid the bra.

Oh, Christina thought. That’s why she wanted to be behind me. Thoughts momentarily ceased, however, as her bra fell to the floor and Leslie’s hands returned to her breasts. They felt incredible as they squeezed and stroked her in ways Christina had only imagined, and still other ways she hadn’t even imagined. “God...” she moaned. “Leslie, where did you learn that?“

“Shh,” Leslie replied again. She leaned suddenly against Christina’s back, forcing the shorter girl to take a steadying step forward, and then giggled. “Sorry. Let me may it up to you.” She begin nibbling Christina’s neck again, and at the same time stroked back down over her belly to unsnap her jeans.

Christina’s hand fell to cover Leslie’s. “Wait,” she managed, and it was the hardest syllable she’d uttered in her life.

“What is it?” Leslie asked. “I thought you wanted this!”

“I—I do,” Christina managed. “But...”

“Then what’s the problem?” Leslie asked. Her hands returned to Christina’s breasts, moving more teasingly this time, and Christina gasped.

“I—I don’t know, I...”

“You want this,” Leslie said, tweaking Christina’s left nipple in just the right way to make her entire body feel like a vibrating guitar string. “I want this,” Leslie continued, tweaking Christina’s right nipple in a way that somehow felt even better. “So just let me...“

Christina moaned, dropping the protective hands she’d half-raised to her breasts.

“Good girl,” Leslie whispered, before undoing her jeans the rest of the way. She sank slowly to her knees, pulling Christina’s jeans to the ground as she did.

Christina stepped forward out of them while Leslie rose behind her, stroking up her bare legs. “Please...” Christina moaned. She did want this, more than anything, and she wasn’t going to let fear or uncertainty stop her from finally getting what she wanted.

Leslie’s hands fell to Christina’s ass, squeezing lightly through her panties, and Christina gasped again. She had not expected how good that would feel! Leslie hooked fingers into the waistband and knelt again, slowly pulling the panties down. She remained kneeling behind Christina, stroking slowly up and down her bare, smooth legs, and Christina shivered.

I’m naked with Leslie, she thought. It wasn’t the first time, exactly—they’d had gym class together in seventh grade and sophomore year, and there’d been showering at the public pool when they were kids—but this was different. This wasn’t just naked, it was naked naked, completely exposed and vulnerable. Christina was uncomfortably aware of how much Leslie could hurt her, but also very aware of how good Leslie might be able to make her feel, and how very much she wanted it. She took a deep breath, and then stepped forward out of her panties.

Leslie rose behind her, and then shoved Christina, hard, right in the small of the back.

Christina stumbled forward a few steps before stabilizing. She whirled to face Christina. “What the fu—!?” she began—and then an arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her against another body, one warmer than Leslie’s and harder, coarser, firm muscle and slightly rough skin.

Karnath. Leslie pushed me into the circle!

Terror flooded through Christina, almost but not quite enough to overcome her arousal. She struggled against Karnath’s grip, but his strength was unyielding, implacable—supernatural. She could feel his erection against her thigh, and part of her turned to molten gold at the feel of its hardness, but the rest of her was still panicking.

Until he stroked her breast with his free hand, and electric pleasure exploded dizzyingly through her body. She went limp for a moment, sagging against him as it filled her. “That’s right,” he murmured. “This is the pleasure you desire, the pleasure you know you deserve.”

She continued struggling, but feebly. The strength had drained from her—to much of her wanted this to put up much more struggle. “This—this is wrong,” she managed.

“Tell me to stop, then,” Karnath said. “I am bound to serve you, remember? Tell me to and I will let you go, never to taste this pleasure again.” He moved his hand again, and another electric explosion left her panting and gasping.

“Leslie...” she pleaded. “Help me...”

“Of course!” Leslie replied pertly, her smile dazzling and her eyes empty and cold. She stepped forward, joining Christina in Karnath’s circle. She reached down and slid two fingers into Christina’s wet pussy, eliciting a groan of confused pleasure from the trapped girl.

“What—what are you...” Christina managed.

“Helping you,” Leslie replied, crooking her fingers slightly in a way that made Christina cry out in pleasure and need. “As you asked me too.”

“Why...” Christina moaned, tears in her eyes.

Leslie took Christina’s face in her hands, gently wiping away the tears. “This isn’t betrayal,” she said. “I’ve never lied to you. You sent Karnath to me, and he made me realize my true desires. I surrendered to him, everything that I was, my soul itself in exchange for the pleasure he provided. I’m his slave now, and it’s the easiest, most natural, most pleasurable thing in the world.”

“No,” Christina whimpered.

But Karnath whispered in her ear, his lips brushing against her in ways that made her toes curl. “As, soon enough, you will be too. All you have to do is surrender to pleasure, to the desires we both know you feel, and you can be with her, side by side.”

“On our knees, together, before him,” Leslie said, and kissed Christina. Then she turned her around one last time, face-to-face with Karnath.

Christina whimpered. She was scared, and hurt, and more turned on than she’d ever been in her life. Karnath kissed her, his mouth claiming hers, and she couldn’t help but return the kiss eagerly, clinging to him as pleasure and desire consumed her from the inside out. She needed this, needed to touch and be touched, needed to fuck, like she needed to breathe.

“The choice must be yours,” Karnath said. “I offer pleasure; you must be the one to take it.”

Christina knew she should run. To order Karnath to go back where he came from, forever. To make him undo what he’d done to Leslie. But what she wanted to do... She couldn’t deny she had a choice. She just didn’t want to make the right one.

Grasping Karnath’s shoulders, she hoisted herself up. He grabbed her ass, supporting her weight effortlessly while she wrapped her legs around his hips and impaled herself on him.

“Good girl,” he said. Then he began to thrust, and her reality exploded.

* * *