The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Incursion

Chapter 2: Amy

Amy hated her body.

Not that this was anything unusual—every girl hated her body sometimes. And like everyone else, it wasn’t really that her body was the problem. It was just that society was stupid and stereotyped her because she had blond hair and big boobs. Her high school guidance counselor specifically told her to undo the top buttons on her blouse for her college interviews. Seriously! She had almost dropped molecular biology—and her ability to be pre-med with it—because despite her having one of the highest scores on the midterm, the professor only called on her when she caught him staring down her cleavage. And then there was the debacle at the activities fair, when the literary magazine wouldn’t give her the time of day, but every sorority girl on campus was falling over herself to get Amy to rush their house.

No, thank you. Not that boys and sex and romance didn’t have their place, but seriously? She couldn’t be professional, or smart, or cultured because she was pretty?

If she was particularly lucky, she’d at least make it through today without getting catcalled. The walk from the shower to her dorm room was usually safe early in the morning, before the frat boys in 3C and 3F woke up from their hangovers and started crawling to their noon classes. (She’d vaguely considered keeping pepper spray in her shower caddy at one point, but then realized how similar in shape it was to her shampoo bottle.)

AMY, said a voice that echoed strangely in her head. She stopped short, and looked around.

Howard was standing in the door of his room, stark naked. He stared at her hungrily, and then she noticed that his eyes were completely black, and shiny like they’d been polished. She shivered.

“Okay…not a good look for you, dude. Maybe consider pajamas next time. Also, be less creepy.” He continued staring as she started backing down the hall, towards her room. “And maybe even consider going back in your room before someone calls public safety. Like me. Like I’m going to do. If you don’t stop staring. Seriously.”

AMY WANTS. MASTER HUNGERS.

This was getting seriously freaky. Amy spun and took a step to bolt down the hall towards her room, but suddenly felt a strong hand grab her wrist and pull her back.

“Hey! Let go of me!” she shouted, probably not as loud as she should have. Howard spun her by her wrist and stared into her eyes. His eyes were like perfect spheres of obsidian, endlessly deep and black and perfectly smooth.

NOT CREEPY. NO HARM.

“Oh.” Not creepy. No, I guess he isn’t really. And he means no harm. He’s just naked. I mean, I’m naked except for a towel, right? Yeah. Something didn’t seem right, but the way Howard’s voice echoed in her mind made it hard to think clearly.

MASTER WANTS.

Gently but firmly, Howard pulled her into his room. Amy absentmindedly dropped her shower caddy as she drifted in and he shut the door behind them. Howard grabbed her towel and pulled it off, leaving her naked except for her flip-flops. He then put one hand on her thigh, and the other on her cheek while he started kissing her neck.

“No, I…I didn’t…I wasn’t…” This was wrong. She wasn’t into Howard. He was…not creepy. Not creepy. But still, this wasn’t her. This wasn’t what she wanted. “No!” she said, pushing him away from her.

MASTER WANTS.

“Yeah, well, that’s too bad. I don’t know why I came in here, but…”

AMY WANTS. MASTER COMMANDS.

The words echoed through her mind, and felt like they were reverberating through her entire body. Amy wants. Of course Amy wants. I want good grades, I want to be a doctor, I want to do medical research, I want to be well renowned in my field. I want to write something beautiful. I want to be loved for who I am.

HUNGER. GIVE TO MASTER.

“What…how…?”

Howard’s skin had suddenly become covered in thin film of swirling black. This time, when he reached out to touch Amy’s neck, the shadows flowed onto her skin, jumping and tingling.

MASTER TAKES.

Howard’s hand touched her temple, and there was a flash behind her eyes as something invaded her mind. Fine webs of shadows spread through her brain, with long tendrils leading back to the black film on Howard’s body.

AMY GIVES.

Amy gives. Of course. She couldn’t understand why should would have wanted to leave. Howard was touching her body, and she could feel herself getting hotter. He wanted her. Fingers traced her skin, leaving lines of inky blackness that felt amazing. When they brushed her sex, it was like an electric shock. She gasped.

GIVE AMY’S DESIRES.

Howard’s fingers and the dancing shadows play across her pussy, teasing at her clit, gentle probing her folds. Oddly, she thought of her book of poetry and her dream to see it published, and that image stayed in her head as a bundle of shadow tendrils wrapped around her clit and the world went white.

Amy fell to her knees as she came, the tentacles connecting her head to Howard bulging as she did so. She felt lost, her head felt wrong, but her body was singing.

MORE.

Yes, more. Howard moved his mouth down to her pussy and started licking her, gently at first to ride out the wave of her orgasm, letting her shudder with the aftershocks. The touch of his tongue, his fingers on her thighs, on her hips…then the electric jolt of him sliding his fingers inside of her sent her over the edge again.

MORE.

Amy cried out, and Howard’s grip on her became even stronger, firmer. She barely had a moment to catch her breath, to wonder why she was even AT college when there was nothing she wanted to do with her diploma, when Howard’s tongue started its cruel work again. This time, while his mouth worked her clit and two fingers rubbed her g-spot, he slid a third finger, slick with shadow, up her asshole. Waves of pleasure reverberated through her body. She’d never come this much, this fast. She should be sore by now. But it still felt so good. She gasped and her body bucked on Howard’s hand, helping him drive deeper into her.

AMY GIVES.

Her world rapidly shrinking down to just the tongue and fingers working her to another orgasm, Amy briefly wondered why she felt so empty when her pussy and ass were so full. And then she came in an overwhelmed wave that swept away the last of her desires. Amy let them go, giving as the voice commanded, letting herself be emptied out and her dreams and hopes be fed to the insatiable Thing that inhabited Howard.

Howard released his grip, and Amy fell to the floor, her eyes glazed over. Her mind was vacant; she felt nothing but empty. Howard looked at her hungrily.

NOW, AMY TAKES.

Howard’s cock...she never guessed it was this big. The voice’s commands echoed through her, filling her with purpose. She gingerly touched Howard’s shaft with her fingers, stroking along the length. A tiny bead of precum formed at the head of his shaft.

TAKE.

Amy cautiously moved her head forward and licked off the bit of precum. Her tongue...sparkled. There was less of a taste and more an overwhelming feeling of need, of hunger. She suddenly had to have more, had to taste more of him.

GOOD. TAKE.

Seized with sudden frenzy, Amy greedily sucked Howard’s cock into her mouth, taking as much of the shaft as she could and almost gagging on it. Howard gasped and grunted, thrusting back against her, his solid-black eyes boring into her. Amy grabbed the base of Howard’s shaft, pumping it in time with his thrusts in her mouth, as she wished she could scream for him to cum...

Then, Howard’s grunts got louder and faster, and he cried out as Amy’s wish was granted. Jet-black cum, the essence of the Thing itself, sprayed down Amy’s throat and invaded her body. Overwhelmed by the command that occupied her mind, Amy sucked every last drop out of Howard’s cock and swallowed it down hungrily, eagerly allowing the Thing into her.

TAKE MORE. AMY IS EMPTY. AMY MUST BE FILLED.

The voice echoed though her body, inside and out. “Filled,” Amy said weakly, as Howard shoved her back onto the floor. “Yes. So empty.”

TAKE MORE.

“Yes, please…” Howard positioned himself on top of her, and guided his cock to her pussy lips. “Please, fill me. Fill me up. Please.”

Amy screamed with rapture as Howard thrust into her. He felt so big, each stroke seemed to fill her channel to bursting. She needed this. This one, single desire consumed her entire being. She needed him…HIM…inside of her. It was her purpose, her very reason for existing. She needed to be filled with his seed, the essence of the Master.

AMY MUST BE FILLED.

“Yes! Fill me! I need you! Use me, Master! Take my body and fill it with your essence! I am nothing without you inside of me!”

Amy wrapped her legs around Howard, gripping tightly to try to draw him in even deeper. She grabbed at his hair, his chest; desperately trying to draw his body against hers. She bucked her hips, fucking him hard and driving him ever closer to the destruction of her soul. She arched up, clutching at his back and shoulders as she begged in his ear to take her, fuck her, use her.

Inside of her, the first seed planted by the Master grew and thrived in the frenzy of desire, preparing her to become host to the Thing that had devoured what she was.

TAKE.

Howard grabbed Amy’s hair and pulled her head back, and with one final thrust, drove himself deep into her and came hard, spraying his black cum into her. As she felt his cock swell and pulse, Amy came as well, her pussy muscles throbbing and drawing the Thing’s essence deep inside of her, surrendering the last scraps of her mind and soul to her Master.

When Amy opened her eyes, they were shiny, smooth black orbs.

Amy was Master, just as Howard was. It now owned two bodies, minds and souls. What the Thing took from its hosts allowed it to grow strong, and in turn the host bodies allowed it to use that strength to take more.

It also grew more cunning as the unconsumed parts of its hosts’ minds began working for it. Amy was more useful than Howard, more versatile in her ability to be subtle. Amy retrieved her towel, went down the hall to Annie’s room, and knocked. Annie would be the first whose secret desires would be brought to the surface by Amy’s body.

Amy loved her body.