The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Independence Falls

Free housing. Free daycare. Free birth control.

There’s a reason that Oneiroi International has been voted one of the US’s top six employers for the past nine years running. At Oneiroi, we take care of our employees.

* * *

CHAPTER 1: Pete

The twins exploded when I told them that they had to share a room.

“But…Robbie gets his own room!” Melody cried, gesturing at her younger brother. “What the hell, Dad?”

Stephanie’s reaction was more subtle, but just as emotive—she didn’t say anything at all, just stared at me with her big, sad eyes…just as she had when she was twelve, and I’d told her that no, we couldn’t have a puppy.

Our puppy was now a dog, sitting in the back seat of the family station wagon, next to Robbie, watching my teenage son playing around with his iPad. I’d confiscated it a few weeks ago when I’d discovered some upskirt shots on it, but given it back in an attempt to preserve family harmony for the road trip.

I focused on the road ahead of us, trying to ignore Melody’s shrill complaints and the baleful eyes of the younger of my twin daughters (younger by all of twenty minutes, but based on maturity, sometimes it felt like years). Fortunately, my wife Alison wasn’t following what we were talking about—she’d been pushing for me to tell the girls for a few weeks now, and if she’d been listening, our first night in our new home would have been spent having another conversation about how I always left everything to the last minute.

As I drove, Alison was reading “Building A Better Future” by her new boss Gideon Magister. As well as being CEO of Oneiroi International—the fastest-growing country in the continental US—he’d somehow found the time to write five books on business, and she wanted to get through all of them before starting at the new company. Gideon’s face was plastered on every billboard we’d seen on the way to Independence Falls, but surprisingly little was known about him personally.

“Look, kids—that sign means that we’re here,” I said in an attempt to distract the twins from the issue.

“We’re here?” Robbie asked, lifting his eyes from his iPad for the first time since we’d left Boston.

“Yup,” I replied. “We are now officially here—Independence Falls.”

I pulled the car to the side of the road so we could have a look at our new home. It looked exactly as it had on the brochures that Oneiroi had sent us—remarkably so, in fact. The houses were perfectly arranged, the colors were brighter than I thought was possible without judicial use of photoshop. Even the girls couldn’t find anything to complain about.

Hell, even Robbie looked impressed when I snapped at him to look up from his iPad and stop Solforging for just one minute.

“Our new home,” I said proudly, my arm around my wife’s shoulders.

* * *

“There’s only four rooms, and you know your mother needs an office. Would you rather share a room with Robbie?”

As we pulled into our new driveway, the debate had reignited. Yes, personal space is important to teenagers (especially teenaged girls) but this was getting ridiculous. I’d tried to implement some rules—Melody couldn’t play her music loudly while Stephanie was trying to study, Stephanie wasn’t allowed to be anal-retentive about mess on Melody’s side of the room—but the complaints kept coming.

Melody’s were notably non-specific, and I cast my mind back to a week before Alison got the job offer. I’d caught the older of the twins trying to sneak a boy into her room—heavily tattooed, pierced, at least five years older than her, but without any of the maturity that those years should have brought. Suddenly the reason my daughter was reluctant to share a room was clear…

Typical. We hadn’t even set foot inside the house, and already Melody was working on sneaking boys in.

“Why did we have to move here anyway??” she asked, for the third time in the last hour.

When my wife had first been offered the job with Oneiroi, she’d turned it down. Relocating the whole family, saying goodbye to all our friends…besides, all of my contacts had been in Boston.

I’d appreciated her efforts to make me feel like a priority, but honestly, it had been almost six months since any of my “contacts” had even gotten me some freelance work. I’d been unemployed for just over two years, and it was starting to get to me.

When they’d returned with another offer—one that included a job for me—we’d agreed that it was just simply impossible to turn it down. A job that took advantage of both my fifteen years experience in IT and my old teaching degree? When would a chance like this come again?

It seemed that Independence High conveniently needed an IT specialist, and the fact that I could sub in for teachers when needed made it absolutely ideal. And so we’d packed the family up, and moved to Independence Falls.

Melody was definitely taking it the hardest. I knew she was excited to get out of the Catholic school we’d sent her to—Stephanie had blossomed there, but Melody was too anti-conformist to fit into a place like that. (God, I still remember how her face fell when I’d told her that although it was secular, Independence High required a uniform as well.)

Robbie seemed fine with the move. Though honestly, ever since Robbie hit puberty, he seems to be fine with anything so long as he can go to his room and jack off. I wish I didn’t know how frequent his masturbation was, but he doesn’t even try to hide it…

I certainly remember when my hormones hit, but I’m sure that I spent at least some time doing something else. Anything else!

And Stephanie…Stephanie’s such a trooper. She’d been sad, but I’d sat her down and explained how important the job was to her mother, and she’d finally nodded and accepted that it was happening.

Honestly, I think she’ll get the most out of the move—the most human contact she seemed to have in Boston was yelling at her brother for stealing her panties. (Is that normal, by the way? Google tells me it’s common, but I swear, when his age, I didn’t see my younger sister Julia as anything but gross and obnoxious.)

“Your mother’s career has more room for growth here,” I told Melody. “You’ve learned about the glass ceiling, yeah? Well, at Oneiroi they don’t seem to have one. They’re all about promoting women—if your mother plays her cards right, this could be the best thing that’s ever happened to her career, and to our family.”

“Yeah,” Melody muttered in response. “At least Mom has a career.”

I pretended not to hear what she’d said, and opened the car door, trying not to let my daughter’s comment affect me.

I’m not going to lie—it was hard when my wife earned twice as much of me, even before my old company went under. She’s been the sole bread-winner for almost two years now—I’ve tried, but the job market just isn’t what it used to be. Sure, going back to teaching was an option, but after fifteen years of working with computers and adults, the idea of supervising a bunch of hormone-filled teenagers who are just begging for reasons to rebel against you…

I got enough of that at home.

Now, though? Well…my new salary was generous (I was trying not to think of it as a bribe to get Alison’s talents working for Oneiroi) but Alison’s blew it out of the water. Not only was it twice as much as she’d been receiving back home, but it came with the new house—along with maid service and a personal chef.

I knew my wife was talented, but it all seemed too good to be true.

“So, this is it!” I said, as we piled out of the car.

“It’s nice,” Alison replied, and I nodded.

“Our old place was bigger…” Melody grumbled, but I was determined not to let her dour mood affect me.

“Let’s check it out,” I announced, and began striding toward the front door.

Before my hand even reached the knob, the front door swung open, to reveal a huge, swollen belly, and two of the largest breasts I’ve ever seen.

“Well howdy!” the owner of gorgeous pair said, and I forced my eyes up to her face. It was split by a huge grin, and decorated with brown freckles. “My name’s Sophie—you must be the Levinsons!”

“Pete,” I said, offering my hand. It was swept aside however, as Sophie pulled me into a warm embrace. I could feel her pregnant belly pressing against my stomach, her tits against my chest.

“Pete! We’re a friendly bunch in Independence Falls, don’t you worry! There’ll be none of that hand-shakin’ here. Jasmine, come and give the nice man a hug!”

Another pair of breasts turned the corner, quickly followed by a shorter, version of Sophie, minus the pregnancy.

“This here’s my daughter, Jasmine—she was just helping me get the place ready for you!”

I tried to pull away, but Jasmine’s breasts joined her mothers, pressing against my side as Sophie’s daughter joined the hug. To my embarrassment, I could feel my penis stirring, and I pushed the two ladies away before I embarrassed myself with an erection.

“How’re you finding Independence Falls so far?”

“Friendly,” I said with a smile, and both Sophie and Jasmine threw their heads back and laughed as if it was the funniest thing they’d ever heard.

God help me, I couldn’t help but glance back to their bouncing breasts—they were both wearing sundresses, and from the looks of it, neither of them had a bra on.

“Come inside,” Sophie offered, and at the confused look on my face, the pair began to laugh again. “Well now you must be confused as hell—I’m the maid! Jasmine comes and helps her ma after school—we’ve just been getting the house ready for y’all!”

“I see,” Alison said, her icy tone a stark contrast to the warmth of the welcome I’d just received. She must have caught my eyes wandering. Both Jasmine and Sophie started, as if they hadn’t noticed my wife and two daughters standing just a few feet behind me.

My daughters just stared at the bouncing pair, and I shot them my best “don’t say a word” look. Robbie finally got out of the car, and immediately attracted the attention of our new maid and her daughter.

“And who’s this?” Sophie said, glossing over the female members of my family without hesitation.

“This is my wife, Alison, my daughters Melody and Steph…and my son Robbie.”

“Robbie…” Sophie said, giving him a long, slow once-over with her eyes. “Well well…welcome to Independence Falls, all y’all! I’ve got to make another visit or two before the sun sets—Jasmine, why don’t you show Robbie where he’ll be going to school?”

“Sure, mama,” Jasmine said without hesitation, and before Alison or I could say a word, she’d linked arms with Robbie and begun leading him down the road we’d just driven upon.

My wife’s anger had melted into a half-smile, and she watched me watch Sophie leave.

“…thanks for the invite.” Stephanie said sarcastically, causing a chuckle to emerge from my wife’s lips.

“I don’t think Jasmine plays well with other girls,” she replied, before shaking it off. She pursed her lips, like she’d just sucked on a lemon. “Come on girls, let’s check out the house.”

* * *

Since he’d wandered off with our maid’s daughter, Robbie lost his chance to pick a room, and so I carefully put him as far away from the girls’ room as possible. I wasn’t sure how to deal with the pantie-stealing incident—I still haven’t told Alison. I’m not sure how to.

The girls took the large attic room for themselves, and so I put my wife and myself in the room at the base of the stairs—an attempt to nip Melody’s sneaking out in the bud. My wife’s office was on the other side of the house, next to Robbie’s new bedroom.

In the kitchen, we found a pleasant surprise—our personal chef had apparently been in, and from the smell of it, there was a roast chicken in the oven. We found a note in the center of the table:

Welcome to Independence Falls. In the oven you’ll find your dinner, and the fridge is full of bottled water. Don’t drink the tap water – it tastes awful! I’ll be around to make you breakfast tomorrow,

–H

“Well!” Alison said with a smile, “they really do think of everything, don’t they?”

“What’s this about the water?” I asked, the note in my hand.

“Oh, I’ve heard about this,” Stephanie said, opening the fridge. “It’s like in France—the tap-water is only good for washing.”

“Sounds expensive…” I muttered, and Alison shot me a look, before crossing the room to look over our daughter’s shoulder.

“We’ll be fine. We can afford it—besides, the fridge is huge, and they’ve given us enough to last a week.” She threw me a bottle of the stuff—‘Descartes Water’, it read on the label in big letters, with ‘I drink, therefore I am’ beneath an art-deco illustration of a waterfall. “Do you want to call Robbie? He’s never more than a foot away from his phone, and I’m starving.

My wife was wrong about two things. Robbie didn’t answer his phone, and even though they’d given us half a fridge of bottled water, the four of us managed to drink almost all of it by the time Robbie returned home. It seemed that the move had left us all thirstier than we’d expected, and the water was surprisingly sweet.

Dinner was absolutely amazing—I’d never had such a plump, succulent roasted chicken. The move had held the potential of being a huge disaster, but everything was coming together so nicely. The only flaw that I could find in our new house was that the lights had a strange flicker—they were all fluorescent (which made sense, considering how modern everything was—our dishwasher even had an accompanying iPhone app), and I guess my eyes just aren’t used to the different glow that they put out.

Alison had remembered to save some of the chicken for Robbie, and—typical teenage boy—he practically inhaled it. Normally he’s more of a “Coke” kid, but he happily drank the remainder of the bottled water. I asked him what he’d thought of the school, and he gave me the standard monosyllabic response I was accustomed to.

“Fine.”

“I see. And Jasmine, what did you think of her?”

“Yeah.”

“She seems nice—did you guys get along?”

“Yeah.”

“You think you’ll hang out with her again?”

“Probably.”

Well, at least the last answer was more than one syllable. On one hand, I was glad that Robbie had made a friend so quickly, but with his hormones the way they were…if he and Jasmine continued to spend time alone together, I’d have to make sure he understood about protection.

Despite being the youngest, Robbie wasn’t the only one who I needed to sit down and have a discussion about birth control with. I’d had “the talk” with Melody a long, long time ago—she was 14 when she started sneaking around with boys, and even at such a young age I’d made sure that she understood her actions had consequences. But Stephanie…

A part of me couldn’t let go of the image of Stephanie as my little girl. Even now, when she had obviously grown into a woman, it didn’t feel right…as though sitting down with her and talking frankly about sex would be the final thing that stopped her from being a child.

I knew I had to do it eventually, but there was no pressing need. The closest Stephanie had come to sleeping with a boy was the poster of Che Guavara she hung above her bed, and so I knew I could put off the inevitable awkward conversation for at least a little bit longer.

After we ate, the sun had set, and we decided it was time to call it a night. Until our furniture arrived, we’d be making do with sleeping bags, but everyone insisted on sleeping in their new rooms (overriding my suggestion of all sleeping together in the living room).

Completely wiped though I was, when we got to bed, Alison and I spontaneously decided to fool around. We’re both in good shape, and we’ve heard enough horror stories from our friends to know that once the sex disappears, the marriage often isn’t far behind…but after the long drive and the stress of moving, I don’t think either of us had expected to be fulfilling our marital obligations tonight.

Still, when she made the first move, I realized exactly how in the mood I was, and a few minutes later I was pumping in and out of my wife as she moaned and writhed beneath me. The lack of furnishings made the sound of our love-making echo and amplify, and I hoped that it wouldn’t carry and wake up any of the kids—I can only think of few things that would ruin their first night in a new house more.

In almost no time at all, my wife was cumming (she’s always been incredibly orgasmic) and so I allowed my own climax to follow shortly. She’s been on the pill ever since Robbie was born – no more kids for us!—and so I unloaded inside her, bareback, before rolling over and quickly falling asleep.

Our move was complete. Our new life in Independence Falls had begun.