The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inducted

by Jodi

Diamond and her sidekick Jewel sat looking over the quiet city they swore to protect waiting for the next appearance of their nemesis Dark Ally. She was a goth witch that had been terrorizing the citizens through theft and mayhem for the better part of a month. It did not help that her sidekick Bimbette was a beautiful over endowed Barbie who looked like she could be a porn superstar distracting men and women alike when witnesses were called in. She was all they could remember and Diamond was beginning to wonder if the rumors were true that she could hypnotize people by showing them her humongous breasts. She scoffed at that as an alarm sounded at the local bank.

Diamond leaped from the building, her middle aged body still in top shape though she had noticed her D-cup breasts starting to show her age as they had a bit of a sag to them now, but still moved and her genius level I.Q. definitely kept her ahead of the game. She looked over at Jewel and admired the young sidekick for having do much spunk. She always smiled and seemed to revel in any kind of good deed she could possibly perform. Her blond hair waved in the wind and her lithe body moved easily. Diamond was almost a bit envious that she was only a C-cup and did not have the weight, even if it was just a pound or two, or the size to get around in a fight. These thoughts only took a few seconds as they came upon Ally and Bimbette racing away from the bank in their black van.

Diamond and Jewel followed them to an abandoned warehouse and sneaked quietly to the back. Inside the villains were already counting their money, at least Ally was, as Bimbette giggled and through some paper money into the air. Diamond stepped from behind the box she was hiding behind.

“Stop Fiends! Your criminal days are over! Come quietly and we will not have to hurt you!”

Jewel had no sooner stepped out than the two villains turned and ran disappearing into a dark corner of the warehouse. The two heroines followed only to find they had run into a dark room and the door locked as it slammed shut behind them. Monitors that covered every wall of the room suddenly flickered to life and Ally’s emotionless face appeared.

“Oh no! Did you fall into my trap? I have been planning this for months. We will be gone before you get out. we will see you again though. I promise.”

Jewel was already picking the lock with the tools she carried in her utility belt as Diamond opened her mouth to speak. She had only taken a breath before the screens flashed and the two heroines were immediately captivated as swirling colors followed. Both stared through glazed eyes as the subliminals in the swirls filled their temporarily opened minds. They blinked as the screens went off and continued with what they were doing. Diamond called for Ally to come back and face her as Jewel finished picking the lock. By the time they were free, the warehouse was empty. they had no idea they had been in the room for over an hour watching the screens.

They returned to the mansion owned by Diamond, aka Bess Friend, and Jewel went to a local college when in her alter ego Stony Coal. They went to their rooms, neither speaking as the failure of the night had put them both in a sour mood and decided to get some rest. The night was still young, but both knew there would be nothing more for them to do that night.

Stony went to her room, her face showing an uncharacteristic frown as she thought about that night. She undressed and put on her pajamas and sat in front of her computer. Maybe she could think of someplace they had overlooked that Ally and Bimbette had gone when not partaking in their criminal activities. She searched goth hangouts in the city and came upon a new club they had not visited. She smiled to herself and decided it was time to impress her mentor. She wrote the address down and sneaked away in her pink sports car.

Bess stripped and decided to take a bubble bath. She stripped out of her costume and looked for something to read while she relaxed. Finding a stack of science magazines she took them with her and was soon soaking in the hot water letting the night drift away from her. She hoped Stony was okay and would talk to her about tonight as learning experience, but that could wait until tomorrow. She picked up the first magazine and noticed one of Stony’s glamor mags lying underneath. She shrugged and opened it and began noticing the fashions the younger set was wearing nowadays. Normally it bothered her, but tonight she was intrigued and chalked it up to being tired and continued flipping through the pages.

Stony walked up to the club where a girl sat taking money to enter. She looked Stony over and asked what she wanted.

“I came to see what’s up,” Stony said trying to hide her normal chipper voice.

“Fine, but you can’t go in wearing that. we have a dress code.”

Stony looked down at her red capris and checkered halter and realized the girl was right.

“We have clothes in back you can wear if you really want to stay.”

Stony fought of the urge to say “Gross” knowing she needed to do this. “Sure, I guess,” she responded in a monotone. Soon she emerged, her blond hair pulled back in a ponytail instead of the pushed up in a hair band like she usually wore. Her legs were encased to just above her knees in rainbow colored socks and her feet encased in black, heeled boots that stopped just below her knees. She wore a short skirt pleated skirt that was almost as black as her boots and a white button up short sleeved top. It was untucked and had a tie that matched the skirt. She had giggled when she put it on and wished she had not worm a thong as she felt her ass was all but exposed under the short skirt. She twirled, feeling like she was playing dress up, before composing herself and emerged to play the part of evil goth school girl. her cheeks twitched as the thought almost made her smile. The girl behind the counter admired her and let her in.

Bess sat flipping through the magazines and found herself remembering how fun it had been to be a sexy young girl and have the guys drooling over her when she entered the room. She almost laughed as the sudden thought of them thinking about her when they were alone as well suddenly pooped in her mind. She shook her head in disbelief that she had actually thought that, but could not stop the image of a guy looking at her and stroking himself. She flipped through the magazine some more ignoring the image and the fact her nipples had hardened.

The music thumped as Stony entered the club and she stepped up to the bar.

“A Margarita please, “she said, catching herself and the frown the girl in the black dress behind the counter gave her at using the word “please.” She took her drink and said nothing and spun to look around the room. Almost everyone in the club were girls except for a few men scattered about, but there was no denying they were all goth. She shook her head and coughed as she took a drink of the very strong drink. She thought of sending it back,but did not want to look too prissy and continued drinking it. A girl dressed almost identical to her walked up.

“Hi, you new?”

Stony looked at her, noticing the ring through her nose and saw a gleam of one in her tongue, and fought another smile.

“Yeah. So?”

“I just wanted to welcome you. You have a very cool look. Would you like to dance?”

Stony was shocked another girl was asking her to dance.

“Maybe later.”

The girl turned and ordered a shot and another margarita for Stony. “This one is special. You have to try it.”

Stony did and found herself gulping it down nervously as the girl seemed intent on hanging around until she got her dance. It was then she felt her head spin, not from the drink, but a different spin. She felt a hand grab hers and they went to the dance floor.

The water sloshed quietly as Bess began to squirm as her body began to grow warm on the inside. She absent-mindedly rubbed her thighs together the dull ache still not registering with her as her mind continued to be engrossed in the magazine. She reached the last page and found herself feeling light headed as she stood from the bath, and noticed her plain fingers as she examined her water-wrinkled hands.

“Those girls looked so glamorous with their fingernails so painted. I may have to borrow some of Stony’s polish,” she thought to herself as she turned to look at herself in the mirror.

She posed and shook her head as she hefted her breasts making them stand where they did just a few years ago. As she did, she noticed for the first time her pubic hair and the fact that much of it was turning gray. She had resorted to using the most basic dyes in her hair to hide the gray, but had never paid much attention to other places.

“That just won’t do. I look like an old woman.”

She grabbed the razor she used on her legs that morning and sat on the edge of the tub that was slowly draining. It took a few passes and a couple of razors as she had never even thought about going bare before, but the hair was soon disappearing down the drain with the bubbles. She went over the smooth skin onel last time, carefully outlining her pussy and feeling a certain excited pleasure as she did and wished she been doing this all along. When she was done, she looked down and thought how beautiful it looked and ran her hand over the smooth skin to make sure there was no stubble. As she did, her fingers slipped between her swollen lips and she gasped at how wet she was. She was about to rub across again and the doorbell rang.

Stony began to gyrate to the music as her new friend moved around her. the lights and sounds seemed to blur together and Stony could not remember having so much fun as one song followed the next. Her ponytail soon cam undone and her hair became wet with sweat as did the rest of her body. She had been wearing a halter and as her clothes became soaked it was soon obvious she was not wearing a bra as the firm mounds became defined by the wet shirt and her perfect pink nipples showed through.

Her friend pulled her over, her hands reaching under Stony’s skirt to hold her hips, and pulled her against her. Stony looked at her friend as she felt the fabric of their panties rub together and a wave of lust made Stony look at her friend through heavy lids. She saw her friend’s shirt was as wet as hers and noticed for the first time the two gold hoops that adorned her nipples. Stony could not stop looking at them and her friend smiled and pulled her hands to her breasts as she leaned in and spoke just over the music.

“Don’t they make my tits look sexy? It is awesome having hard nipples 24/7 and it is like someone is playing with them every time you move. Like this.”

Stony almost yelped as the girl pinched her nipples and the girl smiled as she saw the look of arousal fall over Stony’s face.

“Pain is good in small amounts. That is what Mistress teaches us. Physical harm is not good, but the small pains lead to so much more pleasure.”

Stony did not speak as her mind and body were being bombarded with the experience. She felt the girl straddle her leg and rub against her smooth thigh.

“Mmmmm. Feel that? I am pierced there as well. Walking around all day with a hard clit makes everything more fun.”

She released Stony’s leg and turned her around, the two looking like naughty schoolgirls spooning on the dance floor. She ran hand around and lifted Stony’s skirt letting her fingers drift across the soaked panties.

“Mmmmm. You are so wet. I would love to show you what a pierced tongue can do to you.”

A voice spoke up. Something in Stony’s mind recognized it, but too much of her attention was on the fingers sliding over the silk of her thong making her clit ache.

“Not yet sweetie. It has only begun.” She turned to a blond behind her. “You two take her home and make sure her makeup is right when she goes in. This is just sad.”

Bess answered the door only to find two packages on the porch. She looked around wondering what service delivered so late, but her mind was still distracted with her time in the bathroom. They were stacked and the one on top was much smaller, almost like a large jewelry box and addressed to Stony. Th second was larger and had Bess’s name on it.

She dropped the one for Stony on Stony’s bed and noticed her closet door was still open. She ventured over, still carrying her package, and noticed many of the clothes in the same style the girls in the magazine had been wearing. She found a short skirt and knew then why all the boys at her college were always calling. She must change into this after she leaves and Bess wondered what it felt like to be that sexy. She took the skirt along with a nearby halter and went to her room, a sly smile forming on her face.

She was shocked to find a pair of panties inside that were shiny and made of some sort of rubber. When she pulled them out, she dropped them in disgust. Inside the panties were two dildos and Bess could only imagine where the second one went. She dumped the rest of the package out and found a gag with a fake penis attached to the inside and a pair of stripper heels.

“What perv could have sent these?” she thought to herself. She thought of some of the guys in her company and decided to have a talk tomorrow when she went in.

As slipped on her silk robe and looked at the gag. “Wouldn’t it be funny if I thanked them for the gifts and how much I enjoyed them?” She shook her head at the thought. “To truly pull that off you have to try them. giggle

She looked around. the voice sounded like hers, but seemed higher and she knew she would never think that, but the voice was right.

She picked up the gag and put it to her lips, a small giggle escaping her as she thought of what she was doing.

Outside two cars pulled up and Stony and the blond crawled out of Stony’s car. She made her way up to the door on wobbly legs as the other car pulled away. It took sometime, but she finally arrived in her room. She found the package on her bed and swayed as she opened it. Inside was roll of tape and three chains that had clips on each end. They were joined in the middle by an o’ring. She looked at them, almost smiling, but her body still flush with lust.

Picking up one of the clips she remembered the pleasure on her nipples earlier that night. She unbuttoned her still wet shirt and her nipple hardened again at the thought and the cool chill of the room. She placed the clip on it and slowly closed it.

“OH GAWD!” she cried out as the intense pain suddenly turned into a numb pleasurable throb. She did the other and held her tits up and admired how pretty they looked with the chain hanging between them. The other clip hung down just passed her crotch and she gasped as she realized where it went.

“I don’t know if I can do that and keep quiet,” she thought to herself, her clit already aching to try it.

She looked in the mirror and barely recognized the image reflecting back. The girl stood with a gold chain hanging between two clipped nipples, another dangling loose down her torso. Her hair was everywhere and still damp with sweat, but her face caught her attention the most. Her eyes were dark with mascara giving her making her blue eyes almost as dark as the mascara and her lips were painted black and were very shiny. The view made her nipples throb and she suddenly felt like she was her friend at the club.

She removed her panties and had to peel them away from her skin as her juices as soaked them completely. She held them and, having never been with a woman like she had been tonight, wondered what her friend tasted like. She balled them up and stuffed them in her mouth. She moaned at the salty taste as her tongue sucked on them. It was wonderful.

Soon she realized she could not keep them in her mouth and attach the last clip. Spying the tape, she pulled off a strip and placed it over her mouth. She lifted her skirt and saw the hood of her clit needing attention and slowly placed the clip on it. Her knees almost buckled at the sensation.

Bess had only had sex with a few men and, being a proper lady, the missionary position was all she allowed. She had also never experienced oral sex, either receiving or giving, and her hands shook as she opened her mouth. The rubber cock slid inside and sent tingle through her aroused body. She buckled it in place and looked for the skirt. She slid it up and found it hugged her mature hips tightly, but still fit as did the halter, though it almost crushed her larger breasts. She turned in the mirror and had to admire how her ass looked in the skirt and her tits stretched the halter. Two things were left and she really wanted to see her ass when she wore heels.

She looked at the heels and panties. The panties would have to go on first and she balked at trying them.

“You have come this far. who would know? giggle

The voice again made her look around, but she suddenly realized she needed to swallow. She sucked on the gag and found the feeling delightfully decadent. She grabbed the panties and slid her legs through the openings. She went ahead and strapped on the heels before pulling them up and loved how her ass looked as she saw her reflection in the mirror. Soon they were around her hips and she blinked as she worked up the courage to put the dildos where they belonged. Something in her mind told her this was all wrong, but she was so horny it overrode her common senses. She had to work them inside and her ass was the hardest to fill as she had to make herself relax, but soon the were nestled inside and made her let out a muffled moan.

Stony fell back into a chair in front of her desk and ran a hand between her legs. She propped them up on the desk on each side of her computer making the screen come on. The website for the club was still up and she saw her friend in the picture that filled the screen behind the address. A woman in black stood beside her and she knew she should recognize her somehow and that she was the one that spoke to her friend on the dance floor. Her sex addled brain was too gone that night as she leaned back sucking on her panties, her hand working feverishly between her legs. They shook as she orgasmed, but she did not stop, nor did she want to.

She did not see the light on her webcam shining in her direction.

Across the house, Bess had to catch herself on the bed as her body responded to the panties. She crawled to all fours and rolled her hips in a slow circle as the smooth rubber of the panties rubbed against her tender freshly shaved skin. Another muffled moan escaped her as she thrust her hips forward and felt the two dildo rub inside of her and she realized she could feel them both as if they were touching. she rocked her hips again and continued in a steady motion and she began to grunt and moan into the rubber cock in her mouth.

She was facing her computer and her webcam was rolling as well as the screen suddenly went into screen saver mode. Images flashed across the screen, still from different porn sites of women pleasuring women, and women with one, two, and three guys, all enjoying the body of the sluttiest bimbos in the business.

Bess watched the images and continued humping the dildos buried inside her. One of the images stayed on longer than the others and Bess’s mind suddenly cleared for a moment as she recognized Bimbette. She was on top of a man, another behind her, and her hair held as another worked her mouth with his cock. She was dressed identically to Bess and the halter Bimbette wore was too small as her huge tits strained the material.

She stared confused, her hips still rocking slowly, but slowly realized she had somehow been brainwashed into this. She almost stopped, but watched as the scene turned into a flash movie and Bimbette moaned as she rocked against the three men. She came when her halter snapped and her massive tits swung free, receiving the result of the men coming with her at the same time.

Bess’s own halter followed suit a half second later and her eyes rolled up as she came for the first time in her life. her tits jiggled as she came before they began swinging in time as bess continued screwing herself silly in the panties. All thought left her as she began seeing the images in her mind and wishing the cocks were real.

Dark Ally sat watching the heroines begin their journey on her computer screens as she massaged Bimbette’s massive mounds.

“Pent up sexuality makes this so easy.”

Bimbette watched as well enjoying her own panties she had kept since her induction months earlier when they had been workmates of Diamond and Jewel in another city.

“Now for the next step.”