The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inducted

by Jodi

Chapter 2

The sun was just appearing over the horizon when Ally and Bimbette pulled into the circular drive in front of Bess’s house. It was Bimbette’s third time here, but Ally’s first as she admired the money her nemesis must have to support this and a crime fighting career. The birds chirped and the warm summer morning was still as Bimbette showed Ally how they always left the door unlocked. Bimbette had been there before the heroine’s returned the night before and linked the computers to Ally’s home network. It was one of Ally’s cruel jokes, watching the former heroine, a genius like Bess in her past life, struggle as her mind is allowed to return to do some evil deed, but her new body was under Ally’s control. She almost grinned at the thought as they entered.

Inside, the house was quiet with the exception of a grandfather clock ticking in the entrance. They each carried a large suitcase and parted ways as they went to the Bess and Stony’s bedrooms. Bimbette grinned as she looked over at Ally down the hall and they entered the rooms.

Ally entered Stony’s room and took in the heady scent of Stony’s sex-filled night as she looked around. Stony was in the chair, her head hanging back as she sat passed out in her desk chair. It had only been an hour ago they had watched the last orgasm take her and her eyes close. Even her young body had finally overloaded from her long night. Her hands had slipped form her thighs and her arms hung limply to her sides, the clips still in place on her swollen nipples and clit. Ally licked her lips at the sight.

She unloaded the suitcase, replacing all of Stony’s clothes with her new wardrobe, specifically her new costume and quietly went to the sleeping girl. She took a pair of goggles from her purse, a wire running to a small transmitter inside, and placed them over Stony’s eyes, making sure the straps held them on securely. She activated the goggles and Stony jerked awake.

“Mppphhh?” was all she got out before becoming quiet again and her head raised.

Ally removed the tape quickly and watched the redness quickly disappear as Jewel’s healing power immediately went into action. Ally found herself a bit jealous of the indestructible girl and reached inside her mouth. The panties came out in a nice wet ball and Stony moaned as she licked her lips and held her tongue out as if asking for them to be put back in. Obligingly, Ally removed her own panties, the crotch damp with her own arousal, and shoved them inside. She placed a new strip of tape over Stony’s mouth as she sucked the panties and tasted another woman for the first time. The sound made Ally run her hands between her bare thighs and felt her pierced hood slide between her fingers eliciting a moan.

She moved to Stony’s perfect breasts and removed the clip from her right nipple. It quickly turned pink as it filled and hardened on its own and Stony orgasmed as her hand quickly went up and began massaging the soft flesh and pinching the nipple. Ally continued with the other breast and finally went to the clip holding Stony’s clit at full erection.

She pulled Stony’s face back until she leaned as far back as the chair would allow and was able to slide her legs over each side of Stony’s face. She leaned forward in am mock sixty-nine and ran her hands over Stony’s smooth, firm thighs as she worked them to the swollen organ. All let her weight rest on Stony’s face, her wet pussy over Stony’s mouth, her top unbuttoned so that her studded nipples rested against the hard flat belly of the super heroine, and she gently released the clip. The vibrating moan from Stony’s stuffed mouth and the gyration of her hips as Ally blew gently made Ally cry out and she came... hard.

Images flashed beneath the goggles of lesbian women making love and dark haired beauties dominating pretty blond. As if planned, the scene filling her mind was on of Bimbette kneeling and kissing Ally’s pierced clit and Stony could not stop the intensity of the scene, her mind unsure if she was experiencing it for real. She passed out again.

Ally rested as her legs shook and her juices ran down her thighs and Stony’s cheeks as she came down from her orgasm. She had never been this turned on with Bimbette and wondered if there was something special about Stony. It was something she knew she would find out and knew it would be soon as she finally sat up and gathered herself. She removed the tape and the panties, enjoying the feel of the sopping garment as it rested once again over her pussy and moved Stony to her bed. She tucked her in knowing she had another long day and went to wait for Bimbette.

Bimbette entered Bess’s room and smiled as she saw the stoic heroine still on all fours staring at the computer. She quietly replaced her wardrobe, her panties replaced with ones like she wore now, only thongs and the dildos gradually got larger, and hung her new costume inside before approaching the heroine. If she was playing possum, Bimbette would be in trouble as Diamond was stronger than most people and tough as nails. She walked up, ready to run if she needed to and ran a shaking hand over her shiny panties. Bess moaned at the slight pressure and Bimbette relaxed.

She stood beside Bess and ran a hand down her flank to the swinging breasts and cupped them as if measuring the weight. The act made Bimbette blush with arousal as Bess let out another muffled moan. She removed the penis gag and saw Bess’s lips were red from the sucking and it made her tingle with excitement. She grasped Bess’s face and suddenly had the urge to kiss her, so she did.

Bess jumped as her tongue mingled with Bimbette’s and she pulled back.

“Who the....? What the....? You!”

Bimbette acted quickly and pulled her dress down revealing her humongous breasts and Bess’s eyes could not help but look at them.

“Wait...no...I...” was all she was able to say as Bimbette slid the soft mounds around Bess’s confused face.

“Huge tits make you happy.”

Bess looked up at Bimbette and her eyes glazed and she formed a dreamy smile.

“I love that you have so much fire. Sluts need that to do what they were made to do and that is make men hard and women jealous. Believe me. Cocks love a passionate slut and quickly give up their delicious cum for them. You are going to be wonderful.”

Bess just smiled as she listened, something inside her wanting to fight, but the rest of her loving where she was and what she was hearing. Her programming was beginning to take it’s next step.

“We have a busy day and you need to go to the mall after you have a nap and do some shopping. I will be there to help and we can get a makeover together before you go on patrol tonight.”

She stepped back and released Bess’s head before gently laying her back on the bed. She removed the panties, the dildos sliding out of the wet holes easily before Bimbette removed the heels as well. She tucked her in and gave the still smiling woman a kiss. She had a big day ahead.

Stony sat up as her cellphone began playing the latest hit by Miley Cyrus. She cursed and decided silently to change the ring tone first chance she got. She grabbed the phone and heard a familiar voice, but was unable to place it.

“Hey Stony! It’s me Rockie! You know from last night?”

Stony scrunched her eyebrows and tried to remember as most of the night was a blur.

“You bought me the drink, right?”

She could hear the smile on the other end.

“Yeah! Hey, I am going to get a new tattoo and thought you might want to come along.”

Stony thought for a moment, but realized she had nothing planned today and the girl intrigued her. Something about having a purpose the night before was there, but what it was exactly eluded her foggy mind.

“Sure. Sounds fun. I’ll meet you at the club in an hour.”

She dropped the phone as she pushed ‘end’ and lay back down. Absent mindedly, she rubbed her legs together as thoughts of Rockie made her relax. Her hands slid up her naked body, the fact she was in bed naked not registering with her as she normally wore at least a t-shirt and panties. As they reached her nipples. she gave them a squeeze and the bed shook as she orgasmed.

Minutes later, she blinked and got up to shower and dress, her hands wondering a few more times before they were covered in a black lace bra. It made her squirm uncomfortably, but she left it on under her white button down blouse and went to meet Rockie, her palid skirt barely covering her pert pantiless ass.

Bess sat up quickly as the afternoon sun warmed her face. She blinked, her head feeling like it was full of cobwebs, and her body having a dull ache as if she had just had a workout. A smile formed on her face and she lay back feeling a satisfaction with things that seemed oddly out of place considering she lost Ally the night before. The last she remembered was sliding into the bath and opening a magazine. She paused......

Her hand ran between her legs and she felt the smooth skin and jumped as her fingers slid across her sore clit and swollen lips. Putting the soreness aside, she realized it had not been a dream and she had shaved her pussy. A moan escaped her lips as she caught herself stroking and she quickly pulled her hand away. She jumped out of bed and walked a bit wobbly to her full length mirror.

She sighed again as she once again pulled a large breast up and held it and cursed aging. Letting it bounce free, she looked at her hair.

“Damn gray. They say it is a crown of wisdom. I say I look like a grandma. Someday I will find a way to get rid of the gray permanently.”

She turned on the shower feeling as if it would help her aches and climbed in. As she stood in the enormous shower all five heads hitting her from all sides with hot water, she leaned forward to stretch. She jumped as a voice echoed in the stall. Turning quickly, she saw Dark Ally there with her, naked, piercings glistening in the steamy air.

“Hi Diamond.”

Bess jumped into a fighting stance.

“Ally, you bitch! What are you doing in my home? Where is Jewel?”

Ally smiled as she noticed Bess glance at her body.

“She is fine. In fact she is having a life changing weekend. How are you feeling?

Bess caught the hint and her mind suddenly began to clear and everything was coming back.

“You are messing with my head somehow. Stop it now or I will have to use force.”

Ally smiled and raised a hand.

“Oh dear. Diamond I would not turn around then.”

Bess did and found who looked like Bimbette, except her head was smooth and hairless, but she did not have time to think past that as two large, soft, shiny tits engulfed her face. She did not have time to react as her hands dropped limply to her sides and a goofy grin spread across her face.