The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Inducted

by Jodi

Chapter 3

Stony met Rockie in front of the club and they hugged like old friends. On the way over, Stony’s mind had cleared and she was back on the case and hoped her new friend would lead her to Ally. Rockie led her to the back of the club and Stony was surprised to see a tattoo and piercings parlor there. They went in and Stony could not help but admire the intricate art that hung on the walls and she absent mindedly gave her nipples a light tug as she thought of getting a tat with Rockie. She smiled to herself as she thought of what Bess would say and decided it would be worth it.

“I am going into a back room and getting my tat. If you are uncomfortable, Brenda here will give you a massage while you wait. It is one of the side businesses they offer here to help newbies relax.”

Stony already knew she would be getting a tat today, but figured a little massage would do her sore body some good and pretended to be apprehensive. She was led to a back room where a beautiful brunette walked in and handed her a towel.

“Take off your clothes and lie on the table.”

Stony did and found the table to be covered in some sort of clear latex. It felt cool against her naked skin as she lay down and covered her bottom with a towel. Under her head, she looked through a sort of rubber donut that looked as if it had some sort of mechanical parts inside it. She hesitated, unsure what to make of it.

“Oh that is something special included in our massage. It works the face and is incredibly relaxing. You will probably not even realize how quickly the time goes while that is working.”

Stony put her face inside and immediately felt the rubber shift around it as the mechanical parts were activated. It pulled the rubber tightly against Stony’s face and and two lenses slid from small slots in the sides of the donut. Stony felt as if the rubber were squeezing her when she noticed the lenses through the haze of the rubber. She focused to see what it was when two beams shot into her eyes. She made a small yelp as an induced orgasm ripped through her and, though she were still awake, her body went slack.

Her arms were pulled up and placed at her sides as the towel was removed and another sheet of rubber was placed over her body and sealed. Seconds later, the hum of a small vacuum could be heard and Stony was almost a work of art as the rubber was pulled tight around her body, vacuum sealing her in the rubber. A hose was placed in her mouth and she continued breathing as her bound form was pulled up and hung on the wall at the back of the parlor.

Ally closed her phone after seeing the image of the young sidekick enjoying her time at the parlor and sending Rockie a few instructions. she walked back into the shower where Bimbette was slowly brushing Bess’s wet hair as Bess’s face lay comfortably between her soft breasts. Bess was staring up, completely happy with where she was, for the second time today.

“Now, my dear Diamond. I know women your age struggle with their looks and self esteem and noticed you look yourself over in the mirror when you are naked. The coloring in your hair and the way you hold your breasts suggests these are your main concerns. Bimbette and I are going to help you always be happy, especially with your looks. First we are going to get rid of that gray.”

Bess continued her helpless smile as a pair of electric, waterproof, clippers came to life and began buzzing across her head. The long dyed locks she had been known for all her life and her professional career fell to the shower floor. Ally knelt behind Bess as she stood bent at the waist and ran her hands down the wet, perfectly toned ass, admiring the pink, slightly swollen bald pussy before her.

“Mmmmmmm. I do so love a pussy in training. So tender; so inviting.”

She ran three fingers down the crack, watching in delight as the small pink hole pulsed slightly at her touch before continuing to the swollen lips and tracing a finger on the outside of each. Her fingers slid easily over the smooth skin as the middle finger slid down the wet slit until it ran over the nub of her swollen clit. Ally leaned in and gave it a quick flick with her tongue as she felt Bimbette turn the hot water toward her.

Standing up, Ally admired the gray buzz cut Bess now wore, her roots obviously starting to show again as Bimbette covered it with foam. She went into the bedroom and returned with a straight razor and another pair of Bess’s new panties. She worked them up each leg as the water sprayed down and slid the didoes, both a bit larger than the night before, into the waiting holes. The leather would dry and make sure they were both snug in their homes.

Ally walked around and smiled back at Bess as the heroine continued her goofy blissful smile as her face lay snuggled between the large breasts and soon the steady “schtick,schtick,” of the razor removing the gray was heard. Bimbette was careful and soon Bess’s head was glistening as Bimbette washed the remaining foam off and all the hair disappeared to the bottom of the shower.

The water was turned off and Bimbette turned as Ally walked in with a special corset and another dildo in hand along with a small case. She handed the case to Bimbette and hooked a small bag to the top of Bess’s panties. A hose ran from the bag to the dildo and Ally positioned it between Bess’s hanging breasts. Bimbette set the case on Bess’s shoulders for a moment as she pulled the heroine’s limp arms up and placed Bess’s hands on her own tits. Ally then pulled the corset around Bess, the sides molded to hold her arms and hands in place, and tightened it until Bess let out a straining breath.

Bimbette opened the case and brought out the makeup utinsels inside and began applying a thick coat of red lipstick to the smiling face looking up at her. She watched as the lips began to swell and began applying fake lashes and eyeshadow. In moments, the once regal heroine looked like a sultry pornstar as her eyes began to close just enough, giving her the ultimate bedroom eyes. The stood her up.

“Now, we don’t want you to miss out on your new body, so we wanted you to get to know it really well. You will be instrumental in helping it change and really get a ‘feel’ for what it is like. The makeup is permanent and cannot be removed. The dildo between your tits will respond to movement from your tits and swell until it reaches a certain point, then you will suck the serum out of it. It will cause your tits to swell and fill you with a very strong aphrodisiac.All of it is to help you understand what your new life will be. It is your induction, and I look forward to greeting you as one of my own. Bimbette, the collar and heels.”

Bimbette snapped a collar around the still smiling Bess and the two left the house.

“We will see you soon sweetie.”

Bess blinked as she came out of her trance minutes later and saw herself in the bathroom mirror. Her mouth dropped open in shock as she tried to remember what had happened to her, but only knew somehow it was the work of Ally and that slut Bimbette. Her face turned red with anger and tried to escape. She found she could not get any leverage to use her strength and knew she would have to find a way to cut herself out and the right tool was across the estate in her secret room. She took a step and realized her feet were chained together and once again the leverage was not there as she tried to kick in her six inch heels. All she accomplished was almost falling on her face and decided to worry about it after she got free.

She took mincing steps and felt her breasts jiggle in her hands and saw for the first time a rubber cockhead suddenly appear from her ample cleavage. Staying focused, as she also felt the intruders inside her moving with each small step she soon made it to the stairs. It took time, but she reached the bottom and had watched as the dildo squeezed tightly between her breasts was to her chin. She stopped as she heard a humming sound.

Her mouth opened in shock as the back of the collar began to move and pushed her head forward and down until she could not help but allow the rubber cock head inside her mouth. It immediately swelled filling her mouth behind her teeth, and began unleashing something sweet into her throat and she almost choked trying not to swallow. It was too much and she soon had to give in.

Almost immediately, she felt her breasts tingle and swell in her trapped hands as they became firmer and increased a cup size. She gasped through her nose as she watched in awe as her flesh filled her hands. The tingling did not stop there as it seemed to work down her spine and between her legs. She grunted, trying to fight the sudden intense arousal, but had to do something to get passed it and she moved her hips.

The grandfather clock ticked loudly as Bess dropped to her knees, her gyrations becoming more extreme with each pump of her hips. She let out a groan that seemed to make the walls shake with the intensity and pleasure coursing through her. Lost in the pleasure and hornier than she had ever been, she did not notice her movements were causing her upper body to move and the rubber cock to begin expanding again.

In seconds her head was pushed forward and her body tensed as she orgasmed, every muscle tightening as her mouth was simultaneously filled and her breasts swelled all the more. She moaned as she knew the process would repeat itself and soon was moving her hips helplessly and her body transformed as it betrayed her.

Across town, A tube was injected into the tight rubber that held Jewel. Her tongue stuck out through her breathing tube as the vibrating ring, recently added to her extended tongue, as she hung in her rubber bonds, a mindless toy, came to life. Her mindless state allowed her to breath as her rubber cocoon was filed with liquid. It only took a few minutes and the former tanned college girl was pearl white, her tongue and mouth open and breathing in sexual bliss. She was soon let down and her rubber covered body released as feminine hands guided her to a barber chair and her head was laid back into the sink. Rocky knelt and ran her own vibrating tongue ring up the exposed pussy of her girlfriend. A small contraption appeared and quick snap pushed a ring through Jewel’s exposed clit.

Women appeared. all with huge smiles and began Jewel’s transformation as she lay happily in the sink. Her perky tits were propped in the air as her hair was changed and Rockie licked her pussy, the vibrating ring connecting with the bar through the extended clit and making Jewel writhe in pleasure. Rockie mindlessly watched as she happily licked the sweet pussy before her and saw the pretty mounds in the air, tipped with pretty pink nipples, and seconds later rings were added and the pussy between her lips came again. Rockie’s own pussy pulsed as her hands rode up the perfect mounds, now tipped with pretty gold rings and she squeezed them, the legs of her lover closing around her head as she came again. The former heroine/sidekick was nothing more than a pleasure pet as she moaned and her hair and body were adjusted to their new roles. Soon the sat up and her permanently black lips snarled as her pink mohawk bristled on her pretty head.

Ally could not help but smile and felt herself become wet at the sight of her newest slave. She immediately had Stony kneel facing Rockie and the two wasted no time entangling their pierced tongues in a deep erotic kiss. Ally slipped out of her panties, her own pierced clit throbbing with excitement as she pulled them apart and put herself between them. A wave of her hand had both girls’ nipple rings bind together causing both to sigh in lust as they pulled apart and felt the sensation of having their nipples pulled. They worked closer to Ally’s exposed pussy and ass, straddling each others legs. Their permanently erect clits slid easily along their hairless legs as their wet pussies supplied the lubricant.

Grabbing their heads, Ally pulled them in and felt the rings as the two slaves moaned and began pleasuring her. Soon all three were humping in unison as Ally held Stony’s strip of hair and pressed Rockie deeper between her asscheeks. Ally was lost as she orgasmed for the first times as the glassy eyes looked up at her adoringly and their hands roamed, caressing, squeezing and stroking her as far as they could reach.

The mindless women still in the salon packed up and went back to their own salons having no memory of Bimbette paying them a visit or having just turned the idol of millions of girls into a goth lesbian slut.

The light flooded the dark mansion as Bimbette’s overly curvy body made a striking figure in the doorway. She smiled and inhaled the aroma of feminine arousal that hung heavily in the air before sashaying over to the kneeling figure in the middle of the floor sleeping quietly from a hard night. She surveyed the former heroine as she knelt, lips still wrapped around the dildo, and dropped her vision to the sight she had been looking forward to. Bess’s hands looked as if they were gripping the massive mounds that now adorned her chest, the perfect smooth flesh almost oozing between her spread fingers, her hard nipples poking between her middle and ring fingers like two erasers.

Bimbette knelt down and slowly pulled Bess’s head back, the dildo making an audible pop as it was pulled from Bess’s tight lips. The collar was removed and Bess’s head fell back causing her chest to thrust forward and Bimbette had to fight squealing and clapping her hands. He lay her own breasts on Bess’s face and unstrapped the corset, letting Bess’s arms fall freely to the floor.

“Wake up sweetie. Welcome to your new life.”

Bimbette felt the vibrations of the moan as Bimbette ran her hands over the luscious mounds that matched her own. She squeezed the nii\pples and felt Bess giggle and start rocking her hips. Binbette could not be more pleased as she moved her breasts slowly from Bess’s face to be greeted by the happy, blissfully unaware smile that she would be wearing most of the time.

“Stand up Sweetie.”

“’kay,” Bess answered in a bubbly voice.

The dildoes slid out easily, Bess’s juices shining on the smooth rubber phallus’s that had been buried in her holes. She leaned forward and gave the swollen clit a light kiss causing Bess to squeal in excitement and bury her hand between her legs.

Bimbette removed her hand. “Now now. You must fight the urge to do that and focus that energy on satisfying that urge. Your new powers will help, but they will not arrive for a few more hours. Until then, I brought something to help us both until we can find the real thing. Why don’t you show me to your legendary so-called ‘diamond mine’ and I will show you my surprise.”

Moments later the two walked through a secret doorway and Bimbette whistled as she saw the expansive cave with twinkling walls. Inside were all of Diamond’s toys, her car, motorcycle and costumes worn by her over the years and those of her current and former sidekicks. One seemed familiar to Bimbette, but she turned and reached into her purse letting the thought pass as so many of hers did now.

Later, Bimbette heard the communicator on the massive computer beep and the screen came to life. The face of a goth girl filled the screen, her mouth open in ecstasy as grunted and her body moved causing her breasts to sway, two golden rings through the nipples of each. Her pink mohawk was gripped by a hand holding her head up as she grunted again. The screen widened and All came into view as she held the girl’s hip with her other hand, the straps holding a strap-on just barely seen. She smiled as she looked at Bimbette and Bess, her good little bimbo’s having fun.

They were on the floor facing away from each other on all fours as a double dildo disappeared and reappeared between their perfect asses as they slapped together, huge breasts swinging in perfect unison. Bimbette had removed her wig and the sight was something to behold as the two women were stripped to their bare inhibitions. Bess turned and looked at the screen, her smile never wavering as she and the girl locked eyes for a moment.

“Bimbette, we are coming home. See you in a bit.”

the screen did not blink off right aways as Bimbette and Bess orgasmed at the word “coming” as did the girl on the screen, drool dripping from her mouth as her eyes rolled into her head as all three let out a silent scream of pleasure, the sound of Ally laughing was all that could be heard.