The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Infernal Destiny Book 11: Desanctified

Disclaimer: This story should not be read by any person not of the age of majority in their country. Anyone who may be offended by the horrific depiction of a war between good and evil, including gratuitous sex and violence, should not continue. The author is not responsible for either any actions taken by persons who read this story or for the general social problems of our planet.

Chapter XI

* * *

Rural Illinois

It had been three days since Hunter’s party was rescued from the Sheriff’s station. The newfound allies had been forced deeper undercover by the news reports from Woodhelm, plastering their names and faces across newspapers and TV screens. Now every single police officer and federal agent across the country was out for the blood of the escaped prisoners who had murdered and raped their colleagues. A haunted darkness had lurked in Sterling’s eyes ever since he saw the pictures of body bags being carted out of the Sheriff’s office. He blamed himself for their deaths. Even though it was futile and he knew logically that their party of fugitives couldn’t have stayed in hiding dragging along four kidnapped cops a small voice in his head refused to be quieted. Lin simply accepted what had happened with a fatalism which had become characteristic of her as of late.

Josie Lopez was still in a bad mood over the loss of her chopper and had formed an instant dislike for Lin which was only slowly showing signs of turning into a grudging acceptance of the need for cooperation. Hicks and Hudson had been mostly quiet. Events had left the two Marines feeling so far out of their element that they seemed content to allow the others to make plans. Hunter had been able to convince the others to take a chance. There need for more allies was great, they faced an ever growing enemy which was spreading it web of corruption over the government. He had put out calls to the few men he really trusted and arranged a meeting. Here at a farm south of Chicago they had met and laid out their story and all the information their combined efforts had gathered.

Hunter stood with his hands on the table, studying each person seated there in turn as he tried to ignore the bone deep weariness he felt. Everything has a cost. During the escape from the base he had pushed too hard, demanded too much from a body which was in the end only human despite all the enhancements. With his reserves so low he had slipped into a shallow coma. Fortunately Lin diagnosed his condition by looking at his “aura”. A bitter herbal mixture and an IV drip stolen from the back of an ambulance had brought him out of the coma and now he was gradually regaining his strength.

Returning his thoughts to the matter at hand he finally decided to break the silence. “We’ve told you everything we know, can conjecture and even some straight out wild ass guesses about the demons. So, what do you think?”

Joe Walker, a retired company man who had given Hunter much of his covert ops training, was the first to speak. “Frankly it’s an incredible story. Demons, monsters, hell even some vampire women thrown in for good measure. I’d have to be insane to believe it. Trouble is you’re one of about only three people I know who I’d trust with my life.” Joe sighed and touched the armor lying on the table in front of him, running his fingertip along the claw marks gouged through the tough ceramic composite. “I’ll stay with you for now, but I have to tell you that this is provisional and goes against my better judgment. If it wasn’t for Beirut I’d be gone.”

“I can accept that Joe. What about you Alex?” Hunter turned his gaze to the handsome man in an expensive suit sitting beside Joe. Alex Braun was ex-Rangers turned mercenary, a specialist in explosives and weapons who had backed up Hunter on some of the blacker ops of his career.

“So monsters attacked the base and now they are taking over the world.” Alex Braun laughed, a short harsh sound of scorn. “Call me when you’ve got something I can believe. We’re friends Hunter so I won’t turn you in but as far as I can see you’re either all insane or traitors.” The others at in the kitchen remained silent as Braun rose to his feet and walked out of the farmhouse. An engine roared to life outside and gravel crunched under tires as his car pulled out of the yard. Only once the sound of his car had faded away did anyone speak.

“Tell me about Boston.” Sam Bronson’s voice was a low rumble which belied the burning intensity in the man’s eyes.

“What?” Sterling was put off balance by the sudden statement.

“I want to know more about Boston. About those college girls disappearing and the unexplained murders.” Sam’s tone was unexpectedly urgent.

Regaining his mental bearings Sterling quickly recounted the links of large numbers of disappearances, the butchered bodies of young men, and an astounding dropout rate among female students which started in the Boston area and then quickly spread to other cities.

Sam Bronson had a face carved of stone which never reflected his inner feelings. In all the time Hunter had know Bronson he had never seen a trace of emotion displayed by his friend and colleague. This made it all the more surprising when Sam Bronson’s normally immobile features quivered with emotion as Sterling finished explaining what they new.

“My sister Naomi goes to school there. About six months ago her boyfriend vanished. They were engaged but she didn’t seem to care when he disappeared. I met him once when she brought him home to meet the family. Name was Will, seemed like a good kid.” Sam’s eyes hardened. “After he disappeared Naomi seemed different. Like she didn’t have time or interest for the family, stopped calling and visiting. We thought that it was grief but something seemed just wrong about her.” The large man’s shoulders slumped. “I want the little sister I knew back.”

From across the table Lin leaned forward and spoke. “Once the demons take a woman and break her there is no turning back. From that moment forward she becomes their loyal servant. Not even death will break the hold her master has upon her soul. If your sister Naomi was a victim of the demons then the girl you knew is dead.” Lin’s normally emotionless eyes were filled with sympathy and concern.

“If that’s the case I’ll settle for killing the bastards that took her from me.” Sam’s thick hands squeezed the edge of the table so hard that the oak creaked in protest. “Just tell me what you’re planning Hunter. I’m in.”

* * *

Cranston, Iowa

Reverend William Pearson lay slumped on the floor. In a detached corner of his mind he absently noted the spreading pool of darkness creeping across the carpet as his life’s blood poured out. Across the room the broken body of his assistant Harry laid where the demon had discarded the friendly young man after snapping his spine like a twig. Filled with the power of his faith Pearson had foolishly led poor young Harry into the bedroom to confront the demon and the harlots his wife and daughters had become. Armed only with crosses and a bible he had sought to rescue Crystal, his youngest daughter who had celebrated her eighteenth birthday only a week before.

Tied spread eagle on her parent’s bed the teen struggled helplessly, horrified to witness the demon’s brutal response to her father’s attack. The pretty young woman moaned helplessly around the panties stuffed into her mouth, the white cotton muffling the screams which would otherwise be pouring from her throat.

“Now you will join your sisters and mother in servitude.” Rumbled the voice of the eight foot crimson skinned demon as he descended upon the helpless girl.

* * *

Madison had come home from college to visit her family, bringing her new boyfriend to meet them. The unsuspecting family had no way of knowing that the young man, introduced as Brad a young engineering student, was really the demon Holtoth in human guise and Madison his slave. At dinner he had been friendly and despite their parents tendency to harshly evaluate any boyfriend of the Pearson sisters had won over both William and Patricia.

Their parents were out for the evening, chaperoning an overnight youth event at their church which had been planned before they knew their eldest daughter was visiting. While their youngest daughter Carly had joined them there Chloe was returning home from an evening at a friend’s house studying for an algebra final and the long hours had taken their toll leaving her mentally exhausted. Some type of sound was coming from her eldest sister’s room. In her tired state Chloe didn’t even think about it until she froze while passing the open bedroom door.

Madison was on her hands and knees. A light sheen of sweat covered her youthful body emphasizing her smooth creamy skin and making it appear to glow in the soft white moonlight streaming in through the window. Chloe had never realized just how attractive and fit her sister was and despite the strangeness of the moment deep inside she suddenly felt a pang of envy. Starting with her silky hair, sun bleached for its ordinary dark brown to become a rich faceted cinnamon during her time at school, Madison was almost perfect from head to foot. Her hazel eyes were wide and expressive, her lips full and dark and her limbs slender and fit. While there was not an once of extra fat anywhere on her young frame Madison also didn’t cross into the gaunt appearance of far too many fanatical dieters. Her breasts were of medium size and stood high on the young woman’s upper body, crowned with dark red nipples, nipples which were currently heavily engorged. Her torso was narrow and her tummy was normally perfectly flat making the soft rise of her mound all the more prominent.

At the moment however Madison’s taut stomach bulged for hovering above and behind her sister was Brad. Oh my god, she thought, he’s fucking her. Chloe’s eyes were drawn back to the way that her sister’s belly swelled each time her boyfriend plunged forward. He must be huge, she realized, how can Madison take it? Madison was doing far more than simply taking it the teen realized, her sister was loving it.

Chloe watched with wide eyed amazement as her sister screamed and moaned in ecstasy as she tried to force him even deeper into her body. Like an animal her sister clawed and tore at the bed sheets as she shoved her cunt back towards the thick flesh shaft assaulting it. In Madison’s eyes was something that shocked Chloe even more than the degenerate sexual act, she could tell that her sister was utterly possessed by the man behind her and the pleasure that his thick cock Even in her own mind Madison was no longer a person but merely a thing driven by irresistible needs. The wet sounds of their coupling mixed with sub vocal moans and grunts of almost desperate lust as Madison gave herself totally to unholy sensations which her entire life and upbringing had told her was wrong.

This wasn’t love making. This was something savage and raw. Brad was fucking her sister and Madison was loving every second of it. Despite herself Chloe was becoming more and more turned on, filled with a curiosity, a voyeurism, that she in no way conceived dwelled inside her. She had never seen anything like the way that her sister accepted each rough punishing thrust. Every time that Brad buried himself inside her Madison’s slender body was rocked by the force and her pert breasts bounced in rhythm as they coupled. Madison’s normally perfectly groomed hair was disheveled and bounced freely with the barely restrained violence of the act she was so absorbed in.

Chloe’s eyes widened. Madison was staring at her. A sudden rush of embarrassment colored Chloe’s face and she began to flinch, preparing herself for the outrage she knew that her voyeuristic intrusion would elicit from her older sister. Instead Madison threw her head back and only humped back hard against her lover, grinding herself against the shaft stretching open her young cunt while licking her lips in obvious display for her younger sister. This wanton act finally drew a squeak of disbelief from the younger sister and instantly Brad’s head swept around and his gaze locked on Chloe’s shocked visage. She prepared to flee in utter embarrassment when suddenly his eyes flared red and Chloe suddenly felt a feeling of calm wash over her.

She simply stood there passively as her sister rose from the bed, disengaging herself from her lover’s still engorged shaft with a wet sucking sound. In the near silence which filled the room Madison’s footsteps were soft, the only other noise was the soft patter of fluids leaking from her pussy and falling to the floor With docile acceptance she allowed herself to be led to the bed. It was almost as if she were just watching herself from a distance and Chloe found herself being undressed by Madison and her boyfriend. Somewhere inside Chloe knew that she should be upset, that she should have been screaming and fighting them but she could only look on with that same feeling of detached observation.

Distantly she felt a growing sense of warmth as Brad positioned the now nude teen on the bed, arranging the now pliant girl’s limbs exactly as he chose. Grasping his rampant cock he rubbed it across Chloe’s soft nether lips, smearing his leaking pre-cum across her crotch and inner thighs until he tired of this game and placed the thick member at the young teen’s virgin entrance. The mesmerized young woman dimly noted the grunt of effort which escaped Brad’s throat as he slowly forced his cock into her virgin passage. Although his shaft was lubricated by her sister’s silky juices her tight sex was reluctant to allow full penetration. So detached was Chloe that she didn’t even feel the pain of her hymen tearing or hear Madison’s musical laughter as her innocent younger sister was deflowered by an inhuman monster masked by a façade of humanity.

As he fucked the young teen elements of his demonic nature began to show through. His teeth lengthened and his body began to stretch and grow, becoming more muscular, and his already large cock swelled within Chloe’s already tightly stretched cunt. As he fucked deep into her tender body Brad cruelly squeezed and pulled at the teen’s firm breasts. He pinched and tweaked her nipples until they became hard and inflamed. Brad began thrusting into her in earnest, grunting with effort with each thrust as he used the woman beneath him with little regard for anything but his own pleasure.

Unfortunately for Chloe human flesh is weak. Almost inevitably her body began to respond to the violation. At first the signs were minor, a slight flush to her skin, a dilation of the pupils and a slight increase in breathing. Deep inside her body however the changes were greater. Her heart beat faster and faster until it was pounding quicker than it ever had before in her life, coursing through Chloe’s blood a flood of hormones made every inch of her body more sensitive and caused her vagina to lubricate until the excess fluid soaked the sheets beneath her.

To the demon Holtoth inhabiting Brad’s body the changes were obvious. His eyes saw deep into the infrared spectrum and Chloe almost appeared on fire as her body heat increased in response to the physical arousal her body felt but her mind could not. A demon always recognizes the scent of a ready and aroused female human body and Chloe’s pheromones surrounded him with a heady musk which only fueled his own lust.

Calling once again upon his powers Brad’s eyes glowed as they lifted the spell he had cast upon Chloe, loosing the chains upon her mind. Chloe gritted her teeth and went rigid as she was freed from the restraining power and her mind opened to the sensations flowing through her body. The beautiful young woman opened her mouth to scream as her personality reasserted itself but then the arousal hit her like a train, it felt like her entire body was on fire with need and her cunt felt ever so good as it was filled again and again. Although the spell had been lifted the thought of escape never entered Chloe’s mind. Her body convulsed and shuddered in shock beneath her rapist as young Chloe struggled to comprehend the mind blowing pleasure and lust unlike anything she had ever experienced. Eventually she settled down and allowed instinct to take over as her mind surrendered to and accepted the sensations flooding through her. As she lifted her hips and pushed her groin desperately upward toward the cock violating her body all three individuals in the room knew the young teen was now bound by the overwhelming lust and need which coursed through her.

At last the demon which had lurked behind the façade of Brad was revealed. Holtoth had gradually allowed his true form to reveal itself and now a crimson skinned fiend was hunched above the young girl. The demon’s arms were nearly as long as his legs and every inch of his powerful body was covered with knotted muscle. Bony spikes covered his heavy skull and his red eyes burned with an unholy fire. As he fucked his massive cock deep into her body he dragged his long slimy tongue across her soft skin, tasting every inch of Chloe’s skin and lavishing special attention upon her sensitive nipples.

Both sisters’ were taken by surprise when he suddenly withdrew from the young brunette’s throbbing vagina. Holtoth grabbed Chloe by her silky chestnut hair and threw her across the bed, making her whimper in momentary disappointment before he savagely mounted her from behind, pinning her against the head of the bed and driving her body downwards into the soft mattress with each brutal thrust.

While her sister was violated in a dozen different ways and screamed out in orgasm after orgasm Madison touched herself, gently teasing her clit and dipping her fingers into her wet hole. Periodically she would offer her fingers to her lust crazed sister and watch in amusement as Chloe hungrily licked the silky fluid from them. Finally Madison recognized the demon’s growing arousal as his growls deepened and his thrusts into Chloe’s already battered cunt became even more punishing.

When Madison was beginning to think that her sister, already delirious from the overwhelming pleasure, could take no more the demon raping her finally allowed himself to climax, grabbing her hips and holding himself deep inside the soft folds of her sex as he did so to ensure a pregnancy from his foul seed. Across the neighborhood the sound of Holtoth’s triumphant howl echoed in the dark night, those people still awake momentarily looked out their windows, narrowing their eyes in an effort to pry the night’s secrets from the darkness outside before dismissing the bestial sound, ignorant of its true source and the doom it foretold for humanity. Chloe screamed in ecstasy as her body received her master’s gift into her fertile womb, her eyes rolling up in her head as nearly a gallon of the thick searing fluid was pumped into her uterus, the excess sperm leaking down her soft inner thighs and soaking the twisted bed sheets below. Finally after several minutes of continuous orgasm she lay semi-conscious, wrapped partially in the twisted sheets.

Holtoth was far from finished with his newest slave however and his still rampant cock was joined by dozens of thick tentacles erupting from his body. Before they knew it these tentacles ensnared both beautiful sisters and dragged the sticky young women close to the demon before plunging into every orifice in their nubile bodies. All rational thought driven from her mind, Chloe could only scream in pleasure as the assault began again.

* * *

Their mother Patricia’s downfall had taken place the next day when Holtoth and his young slaves had caught the still attractive woman in her mid-30s by surprise while she was baking muffins on a sunny Sunday morning while her husband was giving services at the church. Patricia did not take long at all to surrender her soul to the wondrous feelings which flooded through her body as the demonic corruption took hold. What took much longer was the orgy as Holtoth enjoyed the attentions of all three of his slaves upstairs. By time all three were satiated, if only for the moment, Mrs. Pearson’s forgotten muffins were extremely burnt.

Over the next few days Holtoth’s new slaves orchestrated the conversion of many of their friends and those women’s families as well, becoming a dark cancerous growth in both the congregation and the community. Only their younger sister Crystal was spared, her sweet innocence would only be plucked at a time of the demon’s choosing, saved for a special occasion.

Somehow William had began to sense something wrong. It could have been the glances he kept getting from more and more of his congregation, from women who in their eyes seemed to be laughing at him as they knew some secret he did not. It could have been an almost subconscious response from his reptilian brain detecting the scent of sex which lingered in his formerly wholesome home and to ever more women in the community. If may even have been some psychic phenomena, a weak power he possessed without knowing which allowed him to detect the evil. It did not matter however what triggered his actions. While working in his office at the church William Pearson suddenly felt himself driven to go home. Once there instead of parking in the garage, with its noisy opening motor, he instead parked in the end of the driveway and quietly let himself in the front door. As he slowly climbed the stairs he realized there were sounds coming from the bedroom he shared with his wife. Each step took more effort than the last. As he walked down the hall he recognized the sounds as moans and cries of feminine pleasure. Finally he reached the bedroom door and looked inside. The lights were out but the windows admitted more than enough light to allow him to see what was going on.

For the first time in his life William truly believed in the existence of demons, how could he not when one of them was fucking his wife. The angle was perfect for the shocked man to see exactly what was happening in detail, his wife was taking the beast deep into both her ass and pussy while she performed fellatio on a thick ridged tentacle. Pearson saw everything, included the sheer wanton joy his wife was taking in the degenerate act. At that moment Reverend Pearson did what any man confronted with his wife fornicating with a minion of Satan would do, he pissed himself and ran away. His self control was good enough that he didn’t start gibbering in terror until he was out the front door. Watching from her bedroom window Madison couldn’t hold back her laughter as her father leapt into his car and peeled away down the street.

For two hours he had paced his office like a caged animal, unable to deal with both his wife’s betrayal and the sickening evil he had seen in his home. Finally he froze and his eyes widened in shock and horror. What a fool he had been. Crystal he knew was still pure, untainted by the monster which had stolen the rest of his family’s souls. What was worse, while he had been here in his office, frozen in inaction she would have returned home from school, unknowingly delivering herself straight into the clutches of that unholy beast and her harlot mother. He quickly picked up the phone and dialed 911.

“911 emergency response, please state the nature of the emergency.” The professional female voice which answered the phone calmed him slightly, at last he would have help dealing with this nightmare.

“Hello! I need the police! You don’t know what it happening, what it will do to her!” Pearson almost screamed into the phone.

“Oh Mr. Pearson, I do know exactly what he will do to her. At first her screams will be terrible, full of fear and pain. Gradually though she will realize what I did Mr. Pearson, there is no denying him or the pleasure. Mmmm. The fall is so wonderful, I still remember when your daughters held me down so he could slide himself into my pussy. I was dry then but I’m wet now, I’m always wet now. Crystal will be too. I bet they’re preparing her right now, stripping away her clothes to expose her beautiful young bo—” Pearson flung the handset across the room and stared at it in horror, even now he could faintly hear the low husky voice of the operator, its tones shaded by dark arousal as she continued to speak into the open line.

“No no no no no NOO!!” Pearson left his office, his mind racing. The evil was spreading, where could he turn? Reaching the church office he stared at the phone on the receptionist’s desk. The line to his office was still lit. With trembling fingers he lifted the receiver choosing an outside line and dialed the familiar number of his assistant Harry. In earnest tones he explained what had happened. Pearson didn’t know how much his assistant believed but he was somehow able to convince the young man to join him at the church. After arming themselves with crosses, bibles and holy water Harry drove him home. The demon was waiting for them. If Harry had not believed before he certainly believed now, the perverted scene inside the bedroom would have converted any unbeliever.

There wasn’t a shred of clothing on any of the Pearson women. Crystal was on the bed, her school clothes lying torn and discarded on the floor. Ropes bound her arms and legs to the four corners of the bed and a gag in her mouth muffled her screams. Patricia shamelessly played with her wet slit, both hands obscenely busy between her legs sliding her fingers up and down the moist lips of her labia before dipping them deep into her depths while she arched her back and groaned in sheer dark lust. Madison meanwhile had her hands buried in the silky chestnut hair of her sister Chloe, bucking wildly and crying out as her younger sister enthusiastically licked and sucked on her soaking fuck hole. As she licked her sister’s cunt Chloe had one hand between her legs frantically frigging herself.

In the midst of this perversion stood the demon, his lips drawn back in a sneer which revealed long fangs. As the two men entered the room, crosses at the ready, Holtoth snarled at them, at act which allowed his long tongue to spill from his mouth and that froze their hearts in terror. Harry and William

“Welcome. How do you like my next slave?” Holtoth gestured towards the bound girl on the bed, “You are just in time to see this delightful young schoolgirl begin her life of servitude.” Evil laughter filled the room as the demon’s mocking gaze burned into them.

This was more than Harry could take and the young man braced by his faith and wielding a cross in his left hand and a bottle of holy water in his right bravely strode forward. “Begone foul demon! The power of Christ compels you!” Harry shouted as he flung the holy water upon the demon.

Holy water splashed across Holtoth’s face. The demon smiled and extended his long flexible tongue to lick the water from his face. “Mere tap water, no matter how blessed, will not stop me.” Holtoth reached out and grabbed Harry’s left hand, enclosing both cross and hand within his massive fist. “You would have been better served bringing real weapons, rather than these useless trinkets.” With that he flung Harry across the room into the wall. Harry only had time for a brief cry of horror and surprise before he hit the wall with a sickening crunch.

William Pearson was paralyzed as Holtoth approached him. His faith fled him and he felt empty inside. His gaze met the demon’s and desperately he searched for some sign of mercy in its fiery eyes.

“You are weak Reverend. Now you will witness as the last of your daughters becomes mine.” Holtoth struck the middle-aged man in the stomach with his open palm, forcing air from William’s lungs in a sudden anguished exhalation and his suddenly limp hands dropped both the bible and the cross. The demon chuckled and then clenched his hand closed. Razor sharp claws tore open the reverend’s belly and he fell back. He staggered in shock as he clutched at the greasy rolls of intestines which threatened to spill onto the floor. He managed to stay on his feet until he felt the wall at his back. Despite everything he could do the strength fled from his legs and he collapsed to the floor, halfway propped up against the wall.

Neither his daughters nor his wife had paused in their carnal activities. His eyes shifted to meet Patricia’s and she stretched luxuriously, mockingly displaying her voluptuous body to her dying husband. Holtoth climbed onto the bed and hunched over the slender teen’s body. He positioned the fat head of his cock at the entrance to her virgin slit and with a grunt of effort began to force it into her tight passage. Her hymen let up only the briefest struggle against the massive intruder before yielding her virginity up to the beast. When the entire length of his phallus was at last fully embedded within Crystal’s young uterus the demon allowed a growl of satisfaction to escape his throat before he began rutting her with powerful yet slow strokes.

Even through the gag in her mouth the pain of the brutal violation was evident in the tortured moans which escaped and the anguish in her eyes. Holtoth slowly pumped the attractive young woman, her body gently rocking with each penetrating thrust. The demon opened his mouth and bent his head downwards, allowing his long tongue to loll across Crystal’s chest, exploring the curves of her small but firm breasts.

With nothing to impede his assault on the helpless girl beneath him Holtoth was free to savor the experience. The warm softness of her previously untouched cunt clung to and squeezed his member most pleasurably. By moving slowly intentionally he was able to make his young victim feel every inch of his cock as it delved deep into her sensitive passage. Gradually the pain began to fade as her body became accustomed to the thick member stretching her open.

The rough texture and sheer size of Holtoth’s cock soon sent strange sensations through her young body as it impaled her battered cunt over and over again. Even though her vagina was sore Crystal’s body soon began falling prey to his demonic nature. Holtoth’s inhuman stamina allowed him to pump her body with strokes down to the back of her womb while the rough protuberances which studded its length stimulated every inch of her stretched passage.

As the reverend watched his daughter’s struggles began to slow. Gradually she became accustomed to the feeling of fullness as the demon’s massive member delved deep into her body. Before long the young brunette was panting for breath and no one in the room, including the teen herself, was entirely sure whether she was struggling to escape or actively encouraging the liberties Holtoth was taking with her body. Reaching down Holtoth discarded the gag quieting his beautiful young victim as he enjoyed her.

“Oh no. Oh. Please no. Too much. Don’t. Oh god. No. Oh Oh.” Crystal weakly pleaded with her rapist, “Oh oh. Oh yesss.” The barrage of pleasure Holtoth’s attentions bombarded Crystal’s brain and the virgin soon surrendered to it, allowing her will to be submerged in the sea of ecstasy which flooded through every inch of her loins. As her cunt began to lubricate with silky fluids a low moan of pure bliss escaped from Crystal’s throat eliciting a fanged grin from the demon mounting her and encouraging him to pump her all the harder. As his vision began to fade from blood lust Pearson heard rhythmic growls, increasing in level and frequency signaling the beast’s growing arousal as it prepared to unleash its unholy seed into her waiting womb.

The last thing William heard before death and darkness claimed was the voice of his sweet young Crystal begging her rapist for more.

* * *

Detroit, Michigan

Sterling frowned at the computer screen as the image of a woman he knew burned in phosphorescent light. His backdoor into the national crime database was still open and the fugitive agent had been making use of it to ferret out any useful piece of information. Why would one of his old classmates from Quantico be on the most wanted list? Though they had never been assigned together after graduation the Jeanne Malloy he had known during training would never have been involved with selling information about current investigations. A shudder ran through him as he remembered the attraction his fellow agent had had for the young man he had been. His brow furrowed in deep thought. It could be that he simply hadn’t known his friend as well as he thought he had but in his heart the agent didn’t truly believe that. It sounded more like the kind of trumped up charge like those which had been levied against both Hunter’s people and Sterling himself. Between her attractiveness and the position she held Jeanne would have been a tempting target for the demon’s he mused.

Finally, after long minutes spent thinking and remembering, Sterling made a decision. After spending a brief moment writing a short note he left the safe house. Although he had committed himself to action deep in his heart Sterling truly didn’t know if he was doing the right thing. And even if it was the right decision would it do any good at all?

* * *

Northern Pennsylvania

Jeanne sipped at her hot tea and looked out across the lake as moonlight played across the rippling water. Her brow was furrowed with worry as memories replayed themselves in her mind. She had been standing over the melting body of the thing that attacked her sister, wondering why she didn’t hear sirens after firing so many shots when the phone rang. When she picked it up she recognized the voice of her boss, Assistant Director Meyers.

“Is it done?” The short question was uttered before Jeanne could even say hello.

The sudden question confused the shaken agent and she quickly stammered out a description of what had just happened. In the long silence after her story Jeanne had clutched the phone against her ear, terrified that he would think she was crazy and even more terrified by the idea that he might be right.

“You stupid bitch! What have you done? Stay there! Don’t leave!” the crash of the phone being slammed down on its receiver and the rage in her superior’s voice had left Jeanne feeling suddenly chilled. He had known that something was waiting for her and what’s more he was disappointed by its failure. Her instincts had cried out to flee and after what had happened the Agent had listened, hurriedly dressing her sister and bringing the sobbing teen downstairs to the garage below the building. They had rolled out of the garage and onto the street just in time to see unmarked cars pull up in front of the lobby and a dozen men in anonymous black suits charge into building.

Paying for groceries and gas in cash Jeanne and her sister Penny had driven up into the mountains. The cabin was owned by their unofficial god parents. They had spent most of their summers here as children and as they grew older it had become a refuge of sorts for them, where for a few days they could relax and forget concerns of the outside world. Few people knew about the camp, only their closest friends were ever invited. For at least a few short days Jeanne hoped to be able to shelter here while she got her head in order and made some plans.

Within the cabin Penny lay in the narrow bed, locked in another of the recurring nightmares which had filled her sleep ever since she was attacked by the demon. Each time she dreamed, Penny got the feeling that she was getting closer and closer to some fate. The demon would be raping her and she would relive each moment of the experience with incredible detail. From somewhere she sensed a kind of expectation, as if something was going to take place. She didn’t know what it was, her death or some other turning point. She simply knew that it was coming. Just before it happened she would wake up screaming and crying. What really terrified her was the feeling this time she would reach that point and pass it and everything would be different.

Suddenly everything in the nightmare snapped into focus, taking on a hard edged reality which was not the stuff of dreams but rather something more unnatural. Penny could feel every inch of the shaft inside her, violating her young body and stretching her canal almost beyond its limits as it explored the depths of her womb. The young teen realized that this time there would be no rescue from her rapist for the door of the apartment was not opening, her sister Jeanne was not coming to her rescue. Instead the demon raping her was howling with inhuman pleasure and pouring lava like semen into her previously untouched womb. Each spurt hit the back of her uterus with almost an almost physical impact and sent fire racing through her entire body. Penny convulsed over and over again as a weeks worth of frustrated orgasms rocked her mind and soul. Never had the young teem come like she did now.

Only the barest traces of demonic semen had been deposited in her cunt during the rape. Without the inherent toughness of the unholy seed it would have long ago perished but instead the vile fluid lurked within the young woman’s body, slowly dying even as it formed a tenuous psychic link with Penny, triggering the dreams which tormented the teen in her sleep each night. Finally by chance a single demonic sperm entered her ripe womb. From there it sought out an egg and wriggled madly as it struggled to gain entrance. It succeeded. Unholy life blossomed from the fertilized egg as unholy cells divided at an impossible rate in the unsuspecting teen’s ripe womb. The growing knot of corruption dwelling in Penny’s body awakened, its newly created intellect self aware and instinctively reaching out psychically towards its mother as its newly found powers emerged.

Through this mystical link the newly created demonic conscious sent tendrils of control into the sleeping teen’s mind. The shot of dark power flooding into her open mind brought with it a hunger for corruption which washed over Penny’s helpless mind. For an instant Penny resisted the invasive assault but overwhelming ecstasy inundated the pleasure centers of the young teen’s brain, sending cold fiery waves of sexual sensation through every nerve in her body. Under the barrage of impossible sensation Penny relented and allowed the embryonic demon to work its will on her psyche.

Penny rolled over on her stomach and bit into her pillow, stifling her screams as her belly clenched again and again as one shattering orgasm after another rocked her slender body. The nubile teen strained and clenched as she came again and again, shivering waves of ecstasy driven by an overpowering lust like nothing she had ever experienced.

Finally she collapsed and rolled over on her back, gasping for breath as she reeled from the series of orgasms. Slowly Penny regained her senses and found herself covered in sweat. For a moment she gathered breath to let out a scream of terror only to let it out as a low pleasured sigh when the demonic embryo exerted its control over her, instantly quashing all thoughts of rebellion. The sigh turned into a soft moan of ecstasy as the demon spawn rewarded her. Penny shuddered in the dark as she felt tendrils of dark power sweeping through her mind, altering her, changing her and instructing her in what her new role in life would be.

The teen reached down and fingered her clit while she listened to the voice speaking in her head, her eyes staring vacantly into the dark. The only sound in the room was the soft wet noise of her busy fingers as she listened to the unholy creature growing within her belly, accepting the ghostly voice insinuating itself into her thoughts. Each orgasm that shook Penny’s body served to place further under its thrall, enslaving the teen completely to the demon she nurtured in her womb.

In the morning Penny sat quietly, eating her cereal while one hand unobtrusively massaged her tightening belly. She wasn’t sure why but she didn’t feel that she should tell her sister about it yet. She looked up and saw Jeanne watching her with a worried look on her face. Penny smiled shyly at her sister and saw hesitant optimism on Jeanne’s face.

“So… You slept better last night?” Jeanne’s voice was hopeful.

Penny looked down at her bowl and smiled. “Yes. Yes I did.” Penny shuddered almost imperceptibly as the demon spawn growing in her young womb rewarded the teen for her deception. Reaching across the table Penny gave Jeanne’s hand a reassuring squeeze.

They spent the morning enjoying the day. It was that time of the autumn when the leaves have fallen and the land seems to be waiting patiently for the winter’s first snow. The sun shone down from the clear blue sky making it warm enough for the sisters to lounge on the deck, letting the heat of the direct rays soak through them. The two spoke little but it was a comfortable silence. A feeling of peace descended over the lake

For the first time since entering her apartment and discovering the impossible nightmare of a monster raping her sister Jeanne felt a sense of hope. Jeanne cared more for her little sister than for anything or anyone else in the world. Ever since their parents died the girls had only each other. Jeanne knew that they couldn’t have gotten through the pain and loss if it hadn’t been for the bond they shared. She knew that Penny still had more healing to do but the FBI agent couldn’t help but relax with a contented smile. The tension and anxiety which had filled her for days remained but the knowledge that what was wrong with Penny could be fixed lessened it and made it a problem she could tackle. Across the table Penny smiled to herself and shivered almost imperceptibly.

End of Part 11—