The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Infernal Destiny Book 12: Interview

Disclaimer: This story should not be read by any person not of the age of majority in their country. Anyone who may be offended by the horrific depiction of a war between good and evil, including gratuitous sex and violence, should not continue. The author is not responsible for either any actions taken by persons who read this story or for the general social problems of our planet.

Chapter XII

* * *

Northern Pennsylvania

The Malloy sisters had been content to stay at the lake, its familiarity a refuge against everything that had happened to them. Jeanne knew that there were risks to staying here at the cabin for so long but she decided that if the sisters’ relationship with the cabin owners was going to be traced they would already have been captured. In a way it was heartening, evidence that no matter the inhuman nature of their hunters that their power was not omnipotent. The fugitive agent was grateful for the time, it gave her sister a much needed opportunity to heal. Although things were stilled strained at times between the two and they both avoided talking about what had happened that night

Jeanne had just ventured out from the cabin on one of her grocery shopping trips to stock up on supplies, returning with a bounty of food, magazines and a newspaper. Jeanne had been teasingly ribbing her sister that Penny was putting on weight as the teen girl was displaying an almost voracious appetite. Now as her sister bustled in the cabin’s small kitchen producing a great deal of noise but also some truly delectable odors Jeanne was idly reading the personal ads. Suddenly she spilled her tea down her shirt as her brown eyes widened in surprise.

Dear Soaking Tigress.

Remembering the past.

Longing for your call

836-310-6849

Silver

Jeanne suddenly flashed back to her time at Quantico. In those years it had been hard for female agents and they faced a certain amount of hazing at the academy. Of course there had also been men willing to cross the line from simple hazing to something worse. It was the young Jeanne’s custom to push herself twice as hard as anyone else. This meant that while her fellow students were relaxing or going into town the driven young woman’s recreation was to run the obstacle course in the woods.

Allan Swayne was an example of the worst of her harassers, with his father a decorated FBI agent he firmly believed in his own superiority and right to be recognized as a golden boy of the agency. Jeanne had made the mistake of arguing with him in class over forensic procedures and the greater mistake of being right. This had left a burning anger inside Allan and when he discovered her habit of running alone had seen the opportunity for both some payback and little bit of fun, bringing a couple of like minded friends along for the entertainment. With a self satisfied smirk he had stepped out onto the path in front of Jeanne even as his two hulking sidekicks emerged from the woods behind her. Jeanne’s mind had always been quick and when she saw herself surrounded she vowed that whatever happened to her this wasn’t going to be free or easy for her attackers. Allan had just opened his mouth to deliver his well rehearsed smug line when Jeanne spat at him, catching him in the eye and making the young thug charge straight at her.

Allan quickly found out that Jeanne had certainly been paying attention in their self defense classes as she hip threw him into the creek beside the trail and leapt onto him. In the water Allan found himself stunned by the young woman’s furious attack as she un-leased all of her pent up anger, mixing her agency training with every dirty trick she knew. In the end Jeanne, although somewhat dazed by several powerful blows Allan had gotten in before encountering a rock which had proven harder than his head came out the winner

Jeanne had emerged from the water soaking and hissing in anger ready to take on the world only to find Tyson Sterling sitting on a log, a lit cigarette drooping from the corner of his mouth. On the ground near his feet lay both of Allan’s friends. A thick branch leaning between his knees told the tale of what had happened.

“What are you doing here Tyson?” Jeanne’s tone of voice was halfway between incredulous and accusatory.

He grimaced and took a long drag on the cigarette. “Call me Sterling, I hate that name.” Finishing his cigarette Jeanne could have sworn that he looked almost regretfully at the exposed skin of her subdued attackers before dropping it to the ground and crushing it firmly into the soft dirt. “As to why I am here, this waste of skin,” Sterling delivered a firm kick to one of the unconscious men on the ground, “seemed awfully excited about going for a run when I happen to know for a fact that the most exercise he likes is lifting a beer bottle while he jerks off.” Sterling glanced at Jeanne, taking in her still wary expression and guarded stance, “Relax, I’m not about to take on a Tigress like you. Now come on, lets get back, you’re soaking wet.”

After this incident in the woods a friendship had developed and on one occasion the two had even become lovers. With time however they had proven incompatible romantically and after graduation with assignments far apart their friendship had grown distant. Now as Jeanne read the personal ad she knew exactly who had left it. The only question was why? Had Sterling been approached or co-opted by the creatures or whoever had sent them? Or did he remember their friendship and seek to help her.

Jeanne spent long minutes in thought as Penny continued to prepare lunch in the cabin’s kitchen. Finally she came to a decision. The fugitive agent didn’t want to let sister get involved. She would have to leave the cabin and she swore to herself that no matter how much she trusted Sterling she would tell him nothing about Penny. She had to take a chance, it was better than simply waiting for the inevitable capture but there were some things that Jeanne refused to risk.

* * *

Remote Louisiana

The swamp reeked of decay and the sweltering humid heat made the air thick to breathe. For anyone unused to it was misery, as if the very land was seeking to suffocate them for some unknown slight. For those individuals who were used to it they still did not enjoy the heat, they simply endured it. Even in the relative shelter of the tree canopy it was impossible to escape this oppressive heat. Even this close to the fall one last heat wave hung over the land, punishing anyone who dared violate the swamp’s borders one last time before the brief respite called winter.

Traveling through this near hell on Earth was a small fan boat with three people on it. The roaring fan set up a painful racket but at least the blowing air it produced provided a measure of relief from the sweltering air. Driving the boat was Sam Bronson, following the course of the river on a route he had not driven for many years since leaving Louisiana for the Army. Despite the time involved and the constant changes of the living swamp this was a route he would never forget, one that was so deep in his childhood memories that it felt almost a part of him. Beside Bronson Hunter sat, his eyes constantly scanning the shoreline and its thick brush for threats, never letting his guard down for an instant. Near the front of the boat Lin was curled up like a cat on the seat, the graceful black clad ninja trying to pretend that the heat wasn’t getting to her. To the eyes of her companions the effort was unsuccessful.

Finally they rounded a bend in the slow flowing river and their destination, Bronson’s reason for bringing them to this remote and unpleasant location, was revealed. There just up the bank, in a small clearing, stood what could charitably be called a cabin. It had obviously seen better days. The roof appeared to be indifferently patched and it was obvious that the foundation had not settled evenly.

As the boat’s engine died and it coasted alongside a rotting dock which appeared to be slowly sinking into the muddy river waters a figure was just visible stepping out onto the cabin’s porch and waved to the visitors. The figure stepped from the darkness of the porch and resolved itself into a large elderly woman of African descent wearing a worn but clean dress who waited patiently for them to come ashore and approach.

When Sam led them to the house the woman smiled and held up her arms. A matching grin sprang onto Sam’s normally serious face and he swept her up in a massive bear hug. After a few moments Bronson released the old woman from the embrace and waved his companions forward, “This is Momma Janda. Momma, I would like you to meet—”

“Hello Hunter, pleasure to meet you Lin. Come on in. The cookies are still warm and the tea is almost ready.” Janda led them into the ramshackle but well cared for interior where the wonderful scent of fresh baking filled their senses. Before they knew it the three were seating around a small table with steaming cups in front of them and a plate heaped high with chocolate chip cookies in the center.

As Janda sank into her own chair she began to speak. “I know why you have come. It is about my Niece. She is gone, lost to us forever, but still walks among us. Tomika isn’t dead, no, but it would be better if she were because the sweet girl we knew is now gone. Something has a hold on her. Something that will never let her go.” As the old woman finished talking and looked about her guests she took in the shock and disbelief etched upon their faces. Even Lin’s normally reserved demeanor had been replaced by a look of pure shock. This strange old woman living in a swamp had just told them everything that they had come to tell her.

“How do you know all of this, how do you know our names?” Hunter looked like he had a hundred questions for the elderly woman.

“Because I’m gifted with the power.” Momma Janda shifted her eyes to her nephew’s shocked face, “And before you ask Sam I never talked like this when you were a child because I liked your visits, scaring the wits out of you and being the creepy lady who knew what you were always going to say next wouldn’t have encouraged you to come by.”

Lin, quiet up to this point, rose from her seat and bowed respectfully. “Your power is great, far greater than even my teacher’s. It would appear that you know that we need your assistance.”

Janda regarded Lin for a moment without expression before her face broke into a wide smile. “Yes, I do know that you will need my help.” With a gesture she indicated a battered suitcase waiting by the door before her face suddenly became serious and she locked Lin in an intent gaze, “Beware of one thing however. The future branches in many directions, I can see the possibilities it holds and right now far too many of these paths lead to darkness and defeat. Now, let us all finish our tea before we go.”

* * *

Northern Pennsylvania

“Here, take this. I need you to stay here, out of sight.” Jeanne pressed a small automatic pistol into Penny’s hand, the younger girl reluctantly accepting the weapon.

Penny still felt uncomfortable holding a gun. Even though she had grown proficient with the pistol under her sister’s tutelage something about the heavy mass felt dangerous in her hands. For reassurance she pressed a hand against her stomach. The teen’s belly was filled with an unnatural mass of churning demonic flesh. The developing embryo squirmed constantly and Penny was never alone. It was always there whispering in her thoughts, teaching and training her to serve it. The red-headed teen submitted joyfully and soon craved the day when she would birth the monstrosity growing in her womb.

Penny had been finding it hard to hide her pregnancy. The cool weather had been the perfect excuse to wear large baggy clothing, especially hooded sweatshirts which hid her growing belly. The young teen was glad her sister was going. She didn’t know how she could have hidden her pregnancy much longer and she shuddered to think of how Jeanne would have reacted when she found out. With the rate at which the demon was incubating within her womb she would birth it within the day. Only after it was born and had found a host would it be the proper time to… introduce her child to Jeanne.

Only after many tight embraces in which Penny was awkwardly able to keep her swollen stomach from touching her sister did Jeanne leave. As their Jeep pulled out of sight Penny whimpered and whined, falling to her knees as her eyes rolled up in her head as she helplessly came again and again. By the pleasure and its thoughts in her head the teen knew that her growing Master was very pleased by her deception. After recovering from her reward Penny followed its instructions and entered the cabin. Its ethereal voice continued to whisper to her as she went to her bedroom and closed the door.

Obediently she stripped off all of her cloths and climbed into bed to wait for the birth. Spreading her legs the teen used the pillows to prop herself up so that she could comfortably look down at her pregnant body. Penny lovingly rubbed her belly. She could tell that the demonic child growing within her was developing at an increased rate. Underneath the skin of her rounded tummy its movement was visible as it pulsed and squirmed, never resting as her body incubated this unholy abomination. Penny slowly touched and stroked her nether lips. She was still very wet and aroused from the reward her Master had granted her and soon the teen moaned and writhed on the bed, bringing herself to one lingering orgasm after another.

Penny lay there for hours, her hands constantly busy rubbing her distended stomach and touching her wet sex. In her mind the demon whispered its dark thoughts, shaping and molding her psyche as it saw fit, thoughts and influences her constant self pleasuring only reinforced. The already enthralled young redhead moaned in pleasure as she felt her thought being sifted and her mind remade as it saw fit, heightening her loyalty and submissiveness, ensuring that Penny would forever be enslaved to its will.

After many hours of waiting the demon’s activities picked up, the unnatural writhing becoming almost desperate. Penny began to feel a new sensation as her body clenched and squeezed inside. Finally her eyes widened as she realized that her contractions had started. A wide smile spread across her face as the realization that she had successfully incubated this unholy monster in her young womb filled the teen’s thoughts. As the minutes passed the contractions increased in power and frequency, each one sending ripples through her body as her body’s instincts took over.

Soon she panted loudly, gasping for breath. A sheen of perspiration covered the teen as her body worked to expel her child. Penny moaned and cried out as the rhythmic strain of labor threatened to overwhelm her. Her slender limbs thrashed about the bed as she became lost in the sensations, no longer in control of herself or her body as she felt her inner muscles squeezing and pushing as the delivery progressed. The pretty young woman gasped for breath as she felt herself being stretched open to allow the demon to leave the womb that had incubated it and escape into the world.

Penny arched her back and strained with all her might, fighting to expel the infant demon from her body. With one last push the heavy mass of black flesh slid from her canal with a rush of sticky fluid. The sudden feeling of relief was too much for the redheaded teen and she lapsed in a semi conscious state as her exhausted body fought to recover from the strain of giving birth. Slowly she swam back to awareness. As Penny regained consciousness a proud smile lit up her pretty face. She had done it! She had incubated her master and nurtured the unholy being growing in her belly, bringing it to life.

Almost impossibly her stomach had returned to it former tautness, the same was true of her distended vagina, despite a slight soreness it was as if she had never been pregnant. With an almost ghostly whisper her Master made itself heard in her mind. Gathering it up in her arms Penny walked on still unsteady legs. Lovingly she lay the demonic larvae in front of the fireplace before setting to work. After the teen had built the fire she sank down beside her Master, lightly stroking the rough slime coated skin, savoring the feel of its texture as she finally gave in to the exhaustion of carrying and birthing the abomination. Curling herself around her child she slowly relaxed and fell asleep before the roaring fire. As she slept a smile curled the edges of her mouth as the pretty teen’s slumbering mind was immersed in dreams full of the lust and depravity the future held for her and her Master.

* * *

Southern Michigan

Jeanne had been waiting in the clearing for almost an hour. Sitting on the hood of her Jeep her patience was running out. Shoving her hands in her pockets to try to keep them warm the beautiful federal agent watched her breath produce soft clouds of condensation as she exhaled. Any trace of heat under the Jeep’s hood had fled long ago and now her firm buttocks were just as cold as the rest of her. Her eyes swept the clearing and the surrounding tree-line, watching for any sign of movement, be it the people she was to meet or in the worst case more monsters like the one that she and her sister had encountered at the apartment. At the thought of the second group Jeanne clutched at her pistol, the weapon’s familiar deadly weight reassuring her. It would only take a single bullet to prevent her capture she thought darkly. As her eyes swept back she froze and her eyes widened as she let out a squeak of surprise.

Standing 10 feet away was a man in camouflaged combat gear. His assault rifle was at the ready position, not pointed directly at her but close enough for Jeanne to definitely detect the implied threat. As Jeanne gaped in shock, just how had he gotten so close without her seeing him she wondered, he shifted his eyes to a point just above her head and uttered a single word, “Well?”

“She is clean.” A musical feminine voice spoke from just over her shoulder, tinged with a slight accent that Jeanne couldn’t quite place. Slowly she turned her head. Sitting in a full lotus position a diminutive asian girl clad in back was perched upon the roof of the Jeep. Her dark eyes held deep amusement as she regarded Jeanne from only a few feet away.

Accepting Lin’s evaluation Hunter gave a short sharp nod and raised his hand, pumping his fist up and down in the air twice. From the opposite side of the clearing Sterling emerged into the open. Walking with considerably less stealth and grace than must have been displayed by his colleagues to get so close to the watchful agent

“I am glad that you passed Jeanne.” Sterling embraced his old friend before releasing her and giving her a smile which warred with a certain weariness in his eyes from everything that had happened to him recently.

“What do you mean passed?” Jeanne asked.

“We were afraid it was a ruse. That you had already been taken and enslaved by the demons. Lin has the ability to sense when someone has become a slave of the evil ones.” Sterling answered as if that explained everything.

Seeing the still confused expression on Jeanne’s face Lin took a small step forward and explained, “When a demon couples with a woman it slowly corrupts her. Gradually they begin to like it and after a certain point become the demon’s loyal servant and slave. After a woman is broken to a demon’s will she will never have her freedom again, not even in the afterlife. The person she was would be as good as dead, forever lost to lust and servitude.” Lin delivered her statement in a perfectly level tone. Empty of emotion but for an almost submerged tinge of disgust.

“One of the most loyal, patriotic woman I know now works for these monsters. She was a royal bitch but I would never have doubted her commitment to this country for a moment. Now…” Sterling shrugged helplessly as he remembered being betrayed by Cynthia and how near death he had been after the ambush she had laid.

“It was close. I came home and—” Jeanne looked slightly shaken as she realized just how close it had been that night in the apartment. “I did find that a clip of 10mm rounds tends to take the steam out of a demon.”

Of the three only Hunter chuckled at the dark humor of Jeanne’s statement. “Knives work too but you have to get a little personal for that, I prefer to reach out and touch someone from a distance.”

The four sat for hours, discussing, planning and sharing what they knew. Finally the meeting came to an end. Jeanne had agreed to join with the small but growing resistance to the demon invasion and arrangements to contact the others covertly. As the three vanished back into the forest there was one thing that bothered Jeanne.

What they had said about girls who had been raped by the demon’s sent a shock of fear and concern through Jeanne. What about Penny she asked herself. With a conscious effort she forced those thoughts from her head. I got to her before it was too late she thought deliberately. There is nothing to worry about. Penny would never want to be a slave to one of those things, these demons. Of course Jeanne hadn’t thought to mention to them what had happened to her sister before she intervened. Since everything was alright there was no reason to let anyone know. Her little sister would be far better off if the entire incident were simply forgotten. As Jeanne climbed into the Jeep and drove off she continued to reassure herself that that was true. Deep down however her sense of doubt refused to vanish.

* * *

New York, New York

The hundredth floor of the building emitted a strong sense of wealth and power. After exiting the elevator visitors walked down a corridor with floor to ceiling windows on one side and paintings and modern sculptures on the other. This high up the tinted windows were a necessity rather than a luxury. Even with their filtering effect the direct sunlight lit up the tasteful carpets and wood accents were brightly illuminated on a sunny day like this one. At the end of the corridor was a large reception disk made out of one massive piece of wood. Behind the desk was the insignia of the corporation, a feminine silhouette holding a flaming trident. To the right were a heavy pair of ornate double doors guarding the entrance to the CEO’s office.

Bobbi Everest sat at the desk, filling the large office with the soft clatter of keys as she worked. The young receptionist was beautiful with medium length blond hair and a classically beautiful face. Between eating well and a bare minimum of exercise the young blond was able to maintain her tall and slender shape despite being bound to a desk all day. She was clad professionally in a short skirt and a white blouse which failed to conceal the ample charms beneath. Her head rose as the elevator doors at the far end of the corridor slid open. Emerging from within was a handsome young man in a well tailored business suit.

“Hello, I am Ethan Hughes, here for my interview with Ms. Capelli.” Ethan’s face was serious, betraying not a hint of his inner thoughts although within his eyes lurked something which Bobbi couldn’t quite define, it seemed almost… predatory.

Bobbi favored him with a welcoming look and a wide smile, showing her perfect white teeth. “Welcome to Morrigan Security Enterprises Mr. Hughes. Please wait a moment while I tell Ms. Capelli you are here.” Touching a discreet button she spoke, “Ms. Capelli, Ethan Hughes is here for his interview.”

The intercom returned with the rich soprano voice of her employer, Rosa Capelli, “Thanks Bobbi, send him in please.”

With a nod to the young secretary Ethan walked to the large doors and entered the office, the well oiled doors opening easily despite their sturdy weight. Left alone in the office Bobbi went back to work. It was obvious however that she was distracted. Finally she gave up even the pretense of work and fell back into her memories, allowing the lewd thoughts to take her away.

Bobbi closed her eyes and remembered how she had been taken. Early in the early morning the parking garage had been deserted. If her boss hadn’t worked sixteen hours a day, six days a week Bobbi wouldn’t have even been awake, much less coming to work. Of course the reason that Rosa Capelli had all the success she did, president and part owner of a very successful security software firm that worked for the military and many security agencies, if she hadn’t put forward far more effort than most people, especially in the still male dominated world of business. Although as Rosa’s assistant Bobbi was forced to keep up with her boss’s schedule the compensation package and the references the position would provide left the scales more than balanced. Nothing in her life though had prepared her for a magical portal to appear without warning in the form of a depthless darkness as she walked towards the elevators.

The eight foot tall demon had impossibly stepped out through the corridor wall and seized her wrist without warning. Ignoring her struggles he had reached beneath her smart skirt and torn away her panties. Shoving her up against the wall he had entered the attractive blond with a single merciless thrust. The concrete wall had been cold and hard against her back and her finely coifed blond hair had been unable to withstand the attack, bursting free of its bun and spilling down over her face and shoulders as each punishing thrust into her belly shook and rocked her voluptuous body. His brutal assault had quickly drawn one orgasm after another from the shocked receptionist as her lusts were drawn to the surface. The rape had seemed almost perfunctory for the demon but by time his hot semen had spurted inside her Bobbi had become his loyal servant, her will shattered and her soul forever bound to his power. After snarling out some instructions to the now submissive secretary the demon had faded back into the wall.

Putting an extra appointment into her boss’s itinerary had been easy, the hardest part was keeping her hands out from between her legs as the long hours before the “interview” passed. Holding down the intercom button Bobbi listened to what was going on in Rosa’s office, her thighs trembling helplessly as she listened to what seemed like a perfectly ordinary interview. He is playing with her Bobbi thought, she couldn’t help but shiver as a delicious chill ran down her back. It pleased the young blond woman to know that she had performed her task well and delivered her employer, a woman she respected and considered a friend, into Armakoth’s unholy grasp.

Within the office Armakoth was enjoying the deception immensely. Between the knowledge torn from his host’s screaming mind and the incredible innate intelligence the demon possessed the demon lord was easily breezing through the interview, impressing Rosa with his intelligence, his charisma and his keen insight to business. It amused him to toy with her like this. Here she was alone with a unholy beast and totally unsuspecting of the peril she found herself in. Regarding the attractive woman behind her desk Armakoth couldn’t have stopped his cock from pulsing with lust even had he wanted to.

Rosa Capelli was a true beauty and knew how to both use and best present her own attractiveness. Her hair was a stunning streaked reddish blond and a high priced hairstyle perfectly framed her exquisite features. Wide green eyes, full pouting lips, graceful eyebrows, and a perfect nose made every look and expression on her face arousing. The very best personal trainers money could buy had sculpted her body through diet and exercise until she embodied feminine attraction. An elegantly tailored outfit brought everything together in a perfect package. Armakoth let out a sub audible growl, every part of his nature urged him to take this specimen of female perfect right now, to take her fast and hard until she was his in body, mind and soul.

Rosa regarded Ethan with a slight professional smile. This young man had impressed her greatly, something that did not happen very often. In addition she felt a certain desire for him, perhaps he could provide her with services beyond those in the terms of his employment contract. Making a sudden decision she stood and leaned forward across her desk while extending her hand out to the young man. “Congratulations and welcome to the team. I will have Bobbi put together the offer of employment immediately.”

Rising from his chair Ethan reached out and grasped her hand, shaking it firmly. When Rosa went to withdraw her hand he refused to let it go, continuing to pump it up and down slowly. A wide smile spread itself across his face, before her eyes it grew and stretched making her confident smile dissolve into a look of disbelief. The wide gaping maw that Ethan’s face had become opened, revealing the twisted fangs within and allowing his long tongue to spill out and thrash about in the air between them. Rosa watched in shock as the hand holding her own began to split and distort. Slime drooled from the cracks in his skin, as demonic flesh swelled and grew beneath. As he transformed tentacles emerged from his arm and began to twined themselves around Rosa’s forearm, obscenely creeping and squirming as they made their way up the slender limb making Rosa shudder at the disgusting sensation. Armakoth grinned viciously and let out low distorted chuckle as the attractive CEO realized that she was inextricably secured in his grasp, horror beginning to replace the shock in her eyes.

More and more thin worm-like tentacles grew from his arms until Rosa’s right arm was completely covered. Even then Armakoth did not let up, allowing them instead to begin exploring further, worming themselves up her sleeve and under her blouse. Rosa was split between fear and disgust as the disturbing sensation bombarded her and spread across more and more of her body. Armakoth growled in satisfaction as he savored the feeling of his tentacles rubbing against her soft skin and running rampant across her upper chest and sleek torso. Coiling his tentacles around her large breasts Armakoth squeezed and massaged the firm orbs, abusing them until they became swollen and sensitive and her nipples stood almost painfully erect atop Rosa’s chest.

Helpless in his grasp as more and more of her body was taken into the demon’s sordid embrace Rosa’s fear was of death but she did not know, could not know, that her fate would be far different. Armakoth decided to play with his victim’s mind and snaked a thin tentacle out across the desk. Reaching the intercom it held down the button. To the beautiful executive’s horror it spoke with her own husky soprano. “Bobbi, can you come in here for a moment.”

Rosa redoubled her struggles and tried to scream her lungs out around the mass of tentacles in her mouth. Despite all her efforts only the weakest squeak emerged from her throat and tear leaked from her eyes as she listened to her assistant accept the creature’s instructions. Armakoth chuckled as she fought against the irresistible strength of his tentacles in a futile attempt to save her receptionist.

Heedless of her efforts Bobbi opened the door to Rosa’s office and close it behind her. Her eyes were downcast as she began to walk across the palatial room toward the desk. Bobbi raised her head and met Rosa’s eyes. An evil smile drew itself across her face as she took in the other woman’s situation.

Armakoth bared his teeth and chuckled as he watched the disbelief in the beautiful executive’s dark brown eyes. Something inside Rosa broke as she watched her secretary and friend walk across the room with a hungry look on her face and an eager lust in her eyes.

Bobbi eagerly stripped, flinging her clothes carelessly to the floor and revealing her shapely body. Every inch of her attractive form quivered with readiness from her rapidly hardening nipples to her rapidly moistening pussy. The sexy blond’s skin was flushed with arousal and her heart pounded in her chest as she regarded Rosa, smiling as she saw the way her employer had been entrapped by Armakoth’s tentacles, the knowledge of her betrayal of her friend to the ruthless demon making her groin burn with desire.

The shapely blond climbed onto the desk between them, spreading her legs wide and shamelessly exhibiting her body for both her Master and his horrified victim. “Please, Master? Please!” Bobbi begged, her voice husky with need. Reaching between her legs she sensually spread her nether lips, revealing the wet pink flesh within. While hundreds of wriggling tendrils continued to explore and touch Rosa’s body Armakoth turned his attention to his servant.

With a sick tearing sound several more tentacles emerged from his body, this time from around his groin, and waving gently in the air moved single-mindedly towards the needy young secretary. These tentacles were far thicker than those that held Rosa in their grasp and were definitely phallic in nature covered in veins and ridges and dripping thick black pre-cum from the openings at their ends.

Bobbi trembled with barely restrained lust as she watched her Master’s thick tentacle poised at her already sodden entrance, her blond curly nest of pubic hair glistening with tiny droplets of her juices. “Yes Master! Fuck me!” Bobbi exclaimed, her bodies arousal demanding penetration.

Armakoth moved his tentacle forward, slowly spreading the young blond open and tearing a scream of depraved joy from her throat as she felt her nether lips parted by the phallic limb’s fat head as it burrowed inch by inch into her body. Another tentacle hovered in front of her face and the young woman opened her mouth to allow it entrance. Bobbi enthusiastically licked the tip of the member, savoring the rich flavor of the slimy pre-cum that issued from the aroused appendage’s head. As more tentacles began caressing her body Bobbi moaned in pleasure, it felt incredible to have her Master taking her at both ends, a thick tentacle sliding into her tight pussy and another plunging down her throat.

Bobbi was truly enjoying having her Master’s tentacle in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down and she made small wet sucking noises. Swirling her tongue around the tentacle’s purplish head the corrupted young secretary moaned in ecstasy as she watched the demon react to her skillful attentions. A low growl escaped Armakoth’s throat and he showed his teeth as the sensations became too much and he began to ejaculate into her mouth. Sensing his impending release Bobbi drew her head back until only the tip of her Master’s appendage rested in her mouth. Bobbi pressed her nimble tongue into the slit at its tip while rubbing the thick tentacle with her soft hands.

With a savage howl Armakoth began coming into her warm mouth. The blond swallowed eagerly, gulping down the hot sticky fluid as it spurted heavily into her mouth. Soon though despite her best efforts she was unable to keep up and excess sperm poured out of her mouth and down her chest, covering her gorgeous body in sticky fluid. When the flow finally slowed to a mere trickle the still rampant tentacle slid down her chest while another engorged member replaced it in her mouth. Bobbi turned her attention to the new cock tendril in her mouth as the other still unsated tentacle began running itself up and down the valley formed by her heavy breasts. Two smaller tentacles wrapped themselves around the generous orbs and pressed them together, creating a tunnel for Armakoth’s tentacle.

Armakoth continued to enjoy his slave’s nubile body for nearly an hour, fucking her in position after position as her supple flesh brought him to one thunderous release after another. All this time Rosa was only inches away, still trapped amidst hundreds of invasive tendrils. Finally Armakoth tired of the enslaved blond’s charms.

Leaving Bobbi lying exhausted on the floor beside the desk, the well-used blond only semiconscious and leaking thick semen from every orifice, Armakoth turned his attention back to his primary reason for visiting Morrigan Enterprises. While he had lavished his attentions upon Bobbi’s oh so willing body Rosa had felt the strain drain strength from her as her mind realized the hopelessness of the situation. Gazing upon her beautiful body caught in his unbreakable clutches, studying the sheer terror and disgust on her face, quickly renewed his lust. From between his legs the demon’s primary phallus emerged. As the slimy member slowly extended itself with a long wet sliding noise Armakoth positioned Rosa atop her desk and favored her with a lewd grin.

Armakoth licked the curve of her neck, savoring the sweet taste of her skin as he took in the subtle aroma of fear emanating from his victim before laying the quivering woman down on her back and drawing his tentacles back within his body. Rosa didn’t have a chance to take advantage of her momentary before Armakoth exercised his magical powers and conjured manacles, chaining Rosa to her own desk at the wrists and ankles as the demon prepared to defile her. Soon she would exist only to serve him.

His powerful limbs flexed as he climbed onto the desk, the heavy wood creaking slightly under his weight. Armakoth reached down and grasped his cock and positioned himself to penetrate the helpless young executive, he could feel it pulsing with lust and anticipation, fully ready to impale the terrified beauty beneath him. Grasping her voluptuous hips in his clawed hands he chuckled maliciously as his gaze met hers. He could clearly see the realization in her eyes that there would be no escape from this nightmare.

With a low snarl of satisfaction he moved his groin forward, driving the thick fleshy spear into her tender passage. “Ahggghhh! No! Stop please!” Rosa screamed as she felt her cunt stretched to its very limits. It felt as if she was being torn apart from the inside as the massive shaft bored into her body’s most intimate passage. She could feel her belly stretching and pressing against the desk as the sheer size of the member made her flat abdomen expand and distend with each brutal thrust. Armakoth cruelly forced his cock through the tight ring of her cervix and into her womb. Armakoth wrapped his hands around her wide hips and dug in his claws, using the firm grasp to bury his cock in the depths of the helpless executive with each plunging thrust. He stroked deep into her fertile body, savoring the feeling of her silky inner flesh as it squeezed around his raging member while taking special joy her pleas for mercy. He had none and her begging only made Armakoth thrust harder into the helpless woman.

Rosa could never have imagined being taken with such power. Her rapist’s inhuman strength allowed him to use her body like no mere human male ever could, ruthlessly and tirelessly pumping into her with a stamina which left her gasping for breath. As an executive she had thought that she wielded power, had thought she had control. Now as she lay naked on her desk being filled again and again by Armakoth’s demonic cock the helpless manager realized that it had all been an illusion compared to the true power being wielded by the creature behind her. Behind the agony of the rape there was something almost seductive about yielding herself to that power and a distant part of Rosa’s personality experienced a small thrill at the thought of submission.

Undeniably her body began to betray her, becoming arouse and lubricating itself. Electric sparks of pleasure shot through her body with each stabbing thrust of the demon’s cock. Rosa closed her eyes, refusing to accept that she could be so perverse as to feel pleasure from this monstrous assault. Despite her mind’s refusal she found that her body was all to willing to give in. Soon her cunt flowed with silky fluids and her inner thighs were soaked by a mixture of her own juices and gobs of pre-cum from Armakoth’s cock. Bobbi had by now recovered from her own session with the demon and the mixture leaking from between her friend’s legs was too much for the pretty blond to resist. Crawling onto the desk she slid herself into the narrow space between Armakoth and his squirming victim below. With a whimper of pure lust she began frantically licking at both her Master’s plunging shaft and Rosa’s inflamed entrance where they were joined in unholy union.

Rosa had already been far to close to giving in to the depraved pleasure resulting from the demonic rape. The sensation of Bobbi’s tongue licking eagerly around her inner thighs and teasingly darting out to flick at Rosa’s swollen clit finally broke her will to resist the sensations flooding through her being and she surrendered to the pleasure. Armakoth smiled as he sensed the moment when her body’s reactions were no longer involuntary but Rosa instead took conscious participation in her own rape, her hips rising to meet each punishing thrust. With an evil smile he banished the magical chains restraining her. The manacles dropped away and he dangled a tentacle in front of her lovely lips. Rosa looked at it for a moment before licking her lips and grasping it with her freed hands. With a hungry moan she guided it into her warm mouth and sucked the thick member.

Rosa’s body heaved and shook with each powerful thrust. Her large breasts bounced in time with the rhythm of their coupling and her tight vaginal walls squeezed his massive cock as her body was fill again and again. Slowly the demon’s breath began to quicken and he began to take her hard and deep, pounding every inch of his burning cock deep into her wet pussy. Finally sensing that the moment had come he rammed himself deep into Rosa’s body, making her eyes widen in a mixture of pain and pleasure and driving her breath from her lungs as her belly visibly distending. He held himself there as Rosa released a silent scream, never had she felt so incredibly full, intending to ensure that he impregnated the attractive young executive by emptying his seed directly into her waiting womb.

Armakoth growled in pleasure as he reached his release, the lust he felt both from Rosa’s attractive body and from corrupting her spirit fueling his powerful orgasm and making him pour out gallons of unholy seed. As her master’s burning hot sperm sprayed into and across her body Rosa closed her eyes and savored the sensation of her fertile uterus being filled to the bursting while the excess flowed down her inner thighs and drooled onto her desk below.

In her mouth her Master’s tentacle swelled and pulsed as it poured thick hot fluid down her throat in a series of heavy spurts, making her gulp frantically to keep up with the thick flow. Rosa almost succeeded but a few strings of the thick yellow fluid dripped from her lips. Bobbi was unable to resist and drew Rosa into a deep kiss, their soft moist lips pressing together as their tongues quested and fought over their Master’s thick semen. They moaned together and their hands roamed over each other’s bodies as Armakoth continued to fuck both gorgeous women.

Bobbi had cleared out her employer’s calendar for the day and the switchboard had been informed to hold her calls. This allowed Armakoth to enjoy their bodies uninterrupted many more times before with his demonic lusts sated, if only for the moment, he sat back in Rosa’s high backed chair. With only remote interest he watched Rosa and Bobbi continue to lavish their attention upon his erect shaft.

As the two beautiful women worshiped their Master Armakoth reflected on the success his invasion was enjoying. Many men in positions of power had already been converted into mindless drones by Trish and her vampiric brethren or used as host for the burgeoning hordes of demonic offspring. At the same time the number of woman taken and enslaved by the demons, useful both for their devotion and utter loyalty and for the larvae their wombs allowed the demon lord to breed, was ever growing. In the depths of the ancient chambers where the seat of Armakoth’s mystical powers lay dozens of young women strained in a unending cycle of rape and birth building an army of insectoid servant warriors who had no will other than Armakoth’s own. The numbers of his minions were increasing at an exponential rate.

All of these activities, the large scale corruption of innocent human souls, sent energy flooding through him, bringing him to a power level he hadn’t achieved in centuries giving the demon near god-like abilities. He was fairly confident that even without a proper ritual he could simply tear human souls from their bodies and consume them. Briefly he mused about experimenting on the woman who even now were eagerly servicing his raging member before dismissing it, they were too useful for him to discard so easily. With Rosa’s allegiance he now had access to every secure system used by the government. Highly compartmentalized knowledge was within his grasp and no secret was safe. The military might of the most powerful nation in the world now lay within his grasp for information was power and in this computerized world he now held all the cards. Armakoth’s eyes glowed a fiery red and his fanged maw drew itself into a grotesque smile as the contemplated the future. As he came once again his evil laughter filled the office, echoing across the wide room. Kneeling between his legs his two loyal slaves looked upon their Master’s pleasure and smiled.

* * *

End of Part 12—