The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Infernal Destiny Book 13: Possession

Disclaimer: This story should not be read by any person not of the age of majority in their country. Anyone who may be offended by the horrific depiction of a war between good and evil, including gratuitous sex and violence, should not continue. The author is not responsible for either any actions taken by persons who read this story or for the general social problems of our planet.

Chapter 13

* * *

Northern Pennsylvania

Penny’s feet hurt. It was well past the vacation season, and the cabins on the lake were empty. Later, when winter came, there might be more visitors as people came to partake of pursuits better suited to the cold weather which would sweep over the lake. To Penny and more importantly to her demonic offspring and master later did not matter. It was the present which mattered with the overwhelming need for a host body before Jeanne returned. Penny had checked every single property and there wasn’t a sign of a single soul.

Penny knelt before her master. The demon in its larval was the size of a watermelon and slowly pulsed where it lay in front of the fireplace. Its dark and slimy flesh was lit by the flickering firelight and Penny knew that it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen.

“I’m sorry, master. I haven’t been able to find you a host.” It was all Penny could do not to weep in sorrow and shame. Such a simple task her master had set for her and she had failed. What a wretched slave she was, truly unworthy of her Master. She had only needed to find a host body and either bring it here to the cabin or return and collect the demon. Now that she had birthed the monster the psychic link between her and the demonic fruit of her loins had been severed. Despite this the beautiful young woman’s devotion to it had not lessened one bit from when she had carried it within her body.

No matter. Disrobe and lie before me. Although newly birthed and without any means of vocalizing its commands the demon used the link it had established while it was incubated within the young redhead’s body to speak to her and broadcast its demands. You will become my host. Now spread your legs slave and open yourself to me so that I may occupy your body.

The small teen bobbed her head and dropped to the floor in front of her master, obediently following its wishes without question. Penny spread her legs wide and watched with wide eyes as her offspring began to pulse rhythmically as it prepared itself to take her as its host.

Penny felt her heart race and she couldn’t stop herself from trembling with anticipation as she watched her Master begin to move. Its thick skin creaked as orifices across its body dilated open. With a wet slithering noise thick tentacles began to emerge from within the demonic larvae. Questing through the air they moved towards her waiting body, seeking out her nubile young flesh. With a hiss of indrawn breath the teen closed her eyes as first one tentacle and then others touched her feet and then began twining their way up her slender young legs. Up and up they moved, slowly and almost teasingly making their way up her ready body. Wrapping around her legs the tentacles moved up her, squeezing her firm calves as the tips began brushing against her soft thighs.

Penny gasped when the first slimy tentacle tentatively nudged against the soft wet lips of her labia. The demonic member slowly rubbed against the sensitive area between her legs, exploring her slit until it found her ready entrance. Suddenly it stiffened and ploughed straight into her body. As it bulled its way forcefully into her pussy Penny gasped and cried out as a rush of pleasure shot through her body. “Oh yes, Master! It feels so good!” Penny exclaimed, loving the sensation caused by the rough skinned tentacle as it slid against the walls of her tight canal.

More and more tentacles began touching her nubile body, rubbing themselves against her soft young skin and squeezing her firm breasts until her entire body glistened with slime and sweat. Some of the demonic appendages tired of touching her body and Penny gasped and strained to accommodate them as they joined the thick pulsating tentacle which was already reaming her tight pussy. Soon she had four tentacles pulsing and writhing in her distended cunt. The feeling of fullness was so great that the beautiful young teen could hardly breath as the larval demon worked furiously on her body, filling the room with soft wet sounds.

Penny began drawing her breath quicker and her pulse began to race with anticipation. It was not her place to question her master but she knew that whatever fate her master held for her she would gladly accept. From the moment it had begun growing within her womb her soul and her destiny had belonged solely to it. There was something deliciously wicked about giving herself up as a host for her master. On some level Penny felt an enchanting satisfaction, she was giving far more than the use of her body, in a way her master would consume her and assimilate everything that made the teen who she was.

More demonic tentacles began entering the teen’s straining body, gaining entrance to her mouth and anus. Soon she was stuffed full of writhing, thrusting tentacles in every opening, gagging the pretty redhead so she could only moan softly in approval. For nearly an hour the demon pumped her young body, bringing the beautiful teen to one orgasm after another. Finally it decided that the moment was right to take her body for its own.

The ends of the writhing members buried deep within every orifice of her body dilated and demonic flesh poured out of them, digging and burrowing into her body and overcoming Penny with the overwhelming sensation of the unholy attack. Penny shook helplessly in a mixture of pleasure and pain as her merely human flesh submitted to the invasion. The corrupted flesh spread like a cancer, delving throughout the teen’s nubile body, relentlessly taking it over, transforming her into something far from human. Penny could feel the pulsing demonic flesh within her body, twined about and through her tissues. Finally it was all too much for the young redhead and she lapsed unconscious as the last of the demonic flesh poured out the pod and into her body, leaving only an empty, dried out husk behind.

It was nearly 15 minutes before Penny regained consciousness, waking with a gasp and pulling the dried up tentacles from her body. Even though black demonic blood pulsed through her veins Penny whimpered in disappointment. She was still separate from her master, though they coexisted in the same body and could hear each others minds they were still separate entities. A deep longing filled her, a desire to submerge her identity and soul, to give herself up fully in union with her unholy lord. A sense of pleasure washed over her as the demon within rewarded Penny for these thoughts. Along with that reward came something else, knowledge. Suddenly the young teen found her mind filled with the knowledge of what she would have to do to make her wishes reality.

What was needed was a ritual, performed by two within one body. Penny must consciously give up her soul and open herself to merge with the demon in a union far different than a normal possession. Penny’s body rose from the floor, controlled by her “Other”. Penny watched herself gather materials and prepare for the ritual. First a pentagram was drawn on the floor before the fireplace in ashes using cinders drawn from last nights fire. Candles were placed at each point of the pentagram, left unlit for now. Next Penny watched as she drew strange runes and twisted symbols around the pentagram, their distorted shapes appearing odd to her human eyes. Finally the demon within her laid down a simple circle of salt, this it told her would serve to insulate and protect the ritual from any interfering mystical influences.

Penny sat in the circle, her soft pale skin lit by the candle’s dancing flames. Starting the ritual she began to chant, speaking the ancient words the demon within her had taught her and calling upon ancient gods and forces. Penny’s voice was unnatural, her own sweet tones were mixed with the deep rumbling voice of the demon dwelling within her body. Eerily she spoke with two voices as one. After several minutes of chanting with no visible effect the powers Penny and her Master called upon began to respond.

The pentagram began to glow and a low rumble filled the room as the air vibrated with power. Even outside the protection of the circle the affects of the ritual made themselves felt as a wind blew through the cabin, stirring papers and making the curtains billow. Soon a cyclone began to gather itself around Penny as she sat chanting in the center of the circle. Her scarlet hair tossed and blown around her head by the gathering power. Despite this Penny and the demon only chanted harder, uttering the sharp sounding words of the ancient language of the ceremony with growing vehemence. Energy began to arc, jumping through the air and around the room and the very fabric of reality within the cabin quaked and then tore, sending a shockwave through the cabin and shattering the windows in a spray of glass.

The swirling mystic energies drew Penny into the air. Her slender body shook and her lithe arms and legs shook without the teen’s conscious control. A greater power had hold of her now. A storm of magical power drew up around Penny as she hung suspended. Even now she didn’t stop chanting, couldn’t have stopped even had she wanted to. Finally the incantations drew to a close and both Penny and the demon fell silent. Once again the pentagram and the symbols drawn about it flared with power before the gathered energy poured inwards, seeking out the young girl who hung within the center of the maelstrom, pouring itself into this waiting vessel.

Penny’s skin began to smoke before she burst into flame. Strangely she remained silent as the blazing inferno concealed her slight body from view, wrapping her searing embrace until it seemed that nothing could survive the hell that existed within the circle. Within Penny’s body the flames wrought havoc, burning into her combined human and demonic flesh and consuming the very souls of both the young teen and her demonic master.

The inferno began to descend, changing shape as it did so, until an egg-like blaze rested on the wooden floor of the cabin in the center of the pentagram. Slowly the flames began to die down, before finally they vanished leaving behind a sooty black cloud of smoke which hung over the floor. A light breeze blew gently through the cabin and wisps of the cloud swirled away until what lay at the center of the circle was revealed.

A naked woman lay in the fetal position, breathing softly, apparently asleep. Her eyes opened revealing vivid violet irises with golden slitted pupils in the center. With catlike grace she rose sensuously to her feet. She arched her back and stretched. Traces of Penny’s attractive features were visible in this new creature but they had been fused with a supernatural beauty. She was flawlessly beautiful, every inch of her body made for lust and seduction. The teen’s creamy white skin had been replaced by sleek tanned flesh without a single blemish, an unnatural perfection that no man or woman could resist. Underneath the rich tanned tones of her skin there was an almost scarlet undertone. Every generous curve and inch of her body was perfectly defined. Her large upturned breasts defied gravity, the twin luscious orbs tipped with prominent nipples surrounded by large blood-red areolas.

On the upper part of the beautiful creature’s smooth inner thigh was a small pentagram, the symbol ever so close to touching her mound. Lush, moist lips were a dark choral red and when they drew back in a smile her perfect white teeth were revealed. This new being also had features that were utterly inhuman. From within the dark, shining waves of her silky wine colored hair a pair of graceful backswept horns emerged, only the tips were visible through the bouncing curly locks. Growing from her back were a pair of leathery wings edged with dark feathers. Her final supernatural feature was a fleshy prehensile tail tipped with a triangular spade which switched and lashed back and forth with a mind of its own.

Indira was an entirely new entity, she smiled as she felt life for the first time. Although composed of elements of both Penny and the larval demon she was neither. Their memories and flesh were hers but this new being was far more than the sum of their parts. She was a Succubus, a creature which hadn’t walked the earth since the days of Lillith after mankind was ejected from the garden of Eden. What is more she was hungry. Sensing no human life nearby she glided gracefully across the room and perched herself on a chair to wait for Penny’s sister to return. Jeanne should be surprised by the… changes that had taken place in her absence the newly created demon mused as her eyes glowed in the dark interior of the cabin.

* * *

Georgia

Private Gina Greenman trembled in terror on the small army issue cot, her bare back pressed against the cold concrete of the corner of the room. She held a hand to her cheek, feeling the painful stinging resulting from the casual backhand blow she had received when she refused the swarthy lieutenant’s order to strip naked.

She had received orders to deliver a package to the special forces training facility. At the time it hadn’t occurred to her how light the box was, light enough to be empty. Roused from the barracks late at night she was told that the delivery had high priority. She had climbed into a humvee from the vehicle pool and driven across the large base, grumbling bitterly all the way. She was sure that despite this late night errand she would still be expected to be up and about at reveille in the morning. Her sergeant was a total hardass about things like that.

After arriving a tough looking corporal had brought her up to a small room with basic military furniture, a desk, filing cabinets, chairs and cot, all made of metal, painted a depressing gray and battered from many years of use and abuse. In the center of the room stood a lieutenant, his uniform bearing the patches of the Special Forces. “Here is the package, Sir!” Private Greenman came to attention and delivered a perfect parade ground salute after handing the package over.

“No. No it isn’t.” His hand dropped to his side, the package seemingly forgotten as his eyes examined her from head to toe, taking in every detail of her trim young body or rather as much of it as could be seen, clothed as she was in her uniform.

“I’m sorry Sir, I don’t understand.” Gina paused, her pretty face scrunched up, taken aback by his response and at a loss for words. She was beginning to grow uncomfortable with the situation. The corporal who had brought her up hadn’t left and for no reason that Gina could discern several more muscular, tough looking soldiers had joined him. Gathering her thoughts she tried again, “If you could sign here—“

“No! This isn’t the package,” He carelessly tossed the box into the corner before regarding her with a smirking leer, “Here is the package.” With a leer the solidly build Special Forces lieutenant grabbed her breast and roughly fondled it through the fabric of her uniform tunic.

With a gasp of shock and anger Gina grabbed his hand and tore it away from her body. Her shock was such that she even tried to commit the cardinal sin of military service and punch an officer. With snakelike speed he grabbed her wrist, squeezing painfully before he struck her in the face with his open hand. While this was happening the other troopers in the office had watched, each betraying different degrees of amusement and interest.

“Strip. Now.” He ordered. When Gina did not immediately obey he struck her again on her already reddening check, bringing tears to the pretty young soldier’s eyes. “I said strip soldier!” Surrounded by so many men, their threatening attitude obvious Private Greenman had felt she had no choice but to obey. Now she found herself shivering in the chill air, surrounded by laughing men.

“I see that Major Griffin fulfilled our request for a little bit of “entertainment” tonight.” The lieutenant gave Gina a look of evil lust. With the terrified young woman’s attention firmly focused on him he began to transform, discarding the concealment of his human form to reveal his unholy demonic nature. Slowly he began to stretch and grow, becoming more muscular even as his skeleton began to deform. Within moments his body had changed more that his uniform could take and it ripped and tore before falling to the floor in shreds and revealing his now naked body. Bony spiked ridges emerged from his skull even as it grew became misshapen and inhuman. His skin darkened to become an ash-black and every inch of his form was knotted with powerful muscles and visibly pulsing veins. By time he finished changing the demon was an eight foot tall hulking figure with only a vaguely humanoid shape. From between the creature’s legs a long and thick penis tentacle weaved and writhed in midair, wriggling and moving with what seemed to be a life of its own.

Gina lay on the cot, frantically clawing at the corner, seeking escape where there was none, unable to take her eyes off of the horrifying transformation as the true nature of her demonic attacker made itself known to her. At that moment the demonic appendage between the demon’s legs stopped moving and turned to bring itself to bear on her exposed body with all too clear intent.

With lightning speed the tentacle plunged downwards, unerringly ramming itself straight into her vulnerable sex and drawing a long terrible scream from Gina’s lips as she felt the sudden violation. For a moment the demon held it there and silence reigned, Gina’s mouth open, trying to scream but unable to draw the air to do so. The young woman and the demon were connected by the nearly six foot length of thick and slimy demonic appendage which had impaled her. After giving her time to fully appreciate the sensation the demon chuckled and began to pump her. He had time to send three brutal thrusts deep into Gina’s abused canal before they were interrupted.

The door to the office was made of heavy steel and painted with many layers of scuffed and peeling grey paint. It was strong enough to stop bullets. Everyone in the room was surprised when it exploded inwards, torn from its hinges with a horrendously loud slamming sound. It hurtled straight into the corporal who had brought Private Greenman into the room, throwing him across and into the far wall and crushing him in a shower of thick black blood. None of the demons had a chance to react to this sudden gruesome scene before two short bursts of submachine gun fire scythed across the room.

The first burst cut straight through the tentacle violating Gina, severing it from the demon’s body in a spray of blood and ichor. The demonic lieutenant had only begun to scream in inhuman pain when the second burst ended his life, making his scream end in a wet gurgle as his body collapsed to the cold concrete floor. Short efficient bursts quickly ended the lives of the other three demons in the room before they could more than partially transform into full demonic form. Hunter crossed the room to Gina, reloading his weapon as he did so. Quickly checking on her he noted that the girl’s pulse was strong but that she had fainted while he was dealing with her attackers. Turning around he left the room, his reloaded weapon sweeping for any threats as he looked for more demons to kill.

Deeper within the base Lin was in a small room surrounded by no fewer than five demons, armed with modern weapons and the knowledge to use them drawn from their host’s minds. These were some of the deadliest men in the world and becoming possessed had only sharpened their edge. Against them was a single slightly built female ninja with a small blade. They didn’t have a chance. Lin sprang into the air and seemed to hang there for a moment. Faster than even demonic eyes could see her left leg snapped out and appeared to lightly touch one of the possessed men in the neck. He collapsed to the floor, his throat crushed and shock in his eyes as blood poured from his mouth as he desperately tried to draw air through the mangled flesh that had been his airway. Continuing the movement started by her kick Lin flung out her right leg and stepped on the center of another demon’s chest, using it for a spring board as the she somersaulted in the air. His ribcage shattering and bent inwards as the focused Chi she had released spent itself by tearing his chest to pieces.

The fourth demon was swinging the menacing black shape of his submachine gun towards Lin when her finger jabbed into his arm just above the elbow making him involuntarily fire his weapon. The close range burst passed straight through the body of the fifth demon, killing it instantly and leaving its mangled body to the ground. The fourth demon had just enough time to begin to comprehend what it had done when Lin’s elbow slammed into its left temple, shattering the creature’s skull and guaranteeing that not another thought would pass through its mind ever again. Lin took another moment to police the room, recovering her knife from it’s resting place in the demon’s skull and ensuring that all the unholy creatures were dead.

As she stalked through the lower levels of the building, efficiently dispatching every demon she met the sounds of gunfire lessened until they trickled off to a stop. This depot really hadn’t been infested by very many demons. If it had they would have needed more than the eight-man team to raid it. Lin finally worked her way back upstairs to find that the battle was over. They had gotten away casualty free with the exception of a minor would to Hicks. A bullet fired by Hudson had lightly grazed his arm, the result had been a wound quickly covered in a bandage and a sullen look as Hicks repeatedly glared at his friend.

Gina had been dressed by Lopez, the normally tough talking chopper pilot appeared a bit pale after taking care of the demon’s victim. She was however still enough of herself to give Lin her customary look of dislike when the ninja entered the room.

“We should leave, this place reeks of the Demons.” Lin shivered, her normally reserved demeanor discarded revealing her obvious disgust for the sense of evil that permeated the facility.

Joe Walker bent down and lightly shook Gina where she lay on the floor. “Poor girl. She’s totally out of it. She must have passed out from the shock.” The concern on the grizzled veteran’s face was obvious. “Do you think that she belongs to them?”

Hunter’s eyes narrowed in thought for a moment before he answered. “No, I think she will be ok. That beast was just starting to rape her when we arrived. It didn’t have time to convert her.” Regarding the unconscious young woman Hunter came to a decision. “We can’t take her with us. The best we can do is leave her in that Humvee outside, we can drive it out with us, when she awakens she will hopefully think that everything was a dream. Let’s go, they should be done loading the weapons and supplies on the trucks by now.”

Hunter picked her up in his arms, careful to be as gentle with the already traumatized young woman as was possible. He followed the others out of the room, stepping carefully to avoid the torn dead demonic bodies lying on the floor. As they left the empty room behind not one of them noticed that the severed tentacle which had been assaulting Gina was missing.

* * *

Northern Pennsylvania

Jeanne arrived home to find Penny racing outside to meet her. Both sisters met in a tight embrace as they reassured themselves that both of them were alright. Jeanne grabbed her bags and followed her sister into the cabin filled with relief that nothing untoward had occurred in her absence.

As she walked through the living room to her bedroom Jeanne stepped down and crunching sound of glass crushing filled the room. A puzzled look appeared on her face. Her eyes showed her that she was standing on a bare, clean wooden floor but through the sole of her shoe she could feel whatever she heard being crushed. Her senses peaked. A gentle and cool, almost cold really, breeze was blowing across her face but the windows were closed. Walking closer to the window overlooking the lake she reached out tentatively.

With a gasp of surprise she watched as her slender hand passed directly through the window. Moving her hand downward she hissed suddenly in pain, the tip of her finger had been cut and a droplet of blood began creeping along the outline of an up thrust shard of glass still held in the frame. “That’s not possible. I mean—” Jeanne turned to look at Penny

“I see you have discovered my illusion. I suppose it is no longer worth the effort to maintain it.” Penny lifted her hand and waved dismissively. Instantly the ruined interior of the cabin was exposed, the windswept room had suffered heavily during the ritual with broken furniture strewn across the floor and scorch marks on the walls.

With an evil smile she met Jeanne’s gaze and swept her hand down her body with a flourish, discarding the illusion and revealing her true form. Stretching wantonly she displayed her body’s charms and allowed her black wings to spread wide, fully exhibiting her demonic nature.

Jeanne screamed in shock, her eyes wide as she stared at Indira with infinite horror and dread, her nerveless hands dropping her luggage to the floor forgotten. “My god… Where is my sister! Where is Penny!”

“I am Penny, or rather I am what she has become.” A mocking smile curled Indira’s lips as she stalked forward, “Don’t you like the new me? So much better than the original.”

“No! You’re not my sister, not anymore! Penny would hate the thing you have become.” Defiance blazed in Jeanne’s eyes as she spat out the words.

“You’re right you know, Penny is gone and only I remain.” Indira’s eyes narrowed as she lashed Jeanne with her words, undermining the agent’s self confidence and highlighting her failure to shake her will and assist in her seduction. “You were too late to save her. She had already received enough of my father’s seed to become pregnant. You only delayed the inevitable. Face it! You couldn’t save your parents and you couldn’t save your sister!”

Tears came to Jeanne’s eyes as everything Indira said sank in. Locked in a daze of horror and failure she didn’t realize how close Indira had come until it was too late. Grabbing Jeanne’s wrists in both her slender hands Indira used her demonic strength to restrain her while her agile tail reached beneath the attractive agent’s jacket and plucked her gun from its holster, flinging the weapon away out of reach leaving Jeanne defenseless. Curling itself around Jeanne’s waist it drew the helpless woman close to the demon until she could feel the press of her breasts and the heat radiating from Indira’s flesh.

This close to Indira’s body Jeanne couldn’t help but smell her, a sweet musk under laid with a distinctive spice that reeked of sex signaling the demoness’s readiness. Indira’s body was designed for seduction. Her scent brought with it a flood of powerful pheromones which no human body could resist responding to. Jeanne was no different and her cunt began to moisten as a slow burning sensation began in her loins making her pant involuntarily.

Seeing Jeanne’s gaze soften slightly and her face flush as the pheromones took effect Indira chuckled. “So very weak aren’t we?” Indira gently trailed her nails down Jeanne’s cheek in false gesture of affection as she spoke, “Are you becoming aroused sis? How can you think of your little sister that way? Don’t you know how wrong that is?”

Freeing Jeanne’s left wrist Indira reached down between her own legs, parting her nether lips and gathering her silky honey from her dripping sex. Preventing Jeanne from fending her off by using her prehensile tail the succubus rubbed her fluids onto the struggling woman’s full lips, coating them in the sticky feminine fluids. Jeanne knew she should have been utterly disgusted by this but she found her mouth watering. More than anything else she wanted to lick her lips clean. Drawing on her inner strength she fought this urge with all her will, holding her tongue in her mouth as she battled her body’s urges. While Jeanne was distracted by her inner battle Indira stripped off her clothes, revealing her fit and athletic body and leaving her naked before the succubus’s attentions.

Indira was impressed by Jeanne’s force of will. Most women would have given in long before now to her powers of seduction, overwhelmed by her demonic flesh and their own inner weaknesses and desires. The demoness smiled and decided to help the process along. Without warning she plunged her free hand between Jeanne’s legs, dipping three fingers into the wet warmth of the agent’s vagina

“Oh God. Feels so good.” Jeanne’s brow furrowed and she turned away, “No! I won’t!” Unfortunately the traces of Indira’s fluids Jeanne had unwittingly swallowed were even now beginning to course through her blood stream, firing her unwilling lust and affecting her mind. Her knees trembled as the need in her loins multiplied, becoming the center of her existence and pushing all coherent thought from her mind.

“Oh but you will. Humans are weak and pitiful. We will win because we are superior! You cannot resist me. I want you to know that this is your choice. I want you to drink from your sister’s cunt and know that I haven’t taken your soul. Instead you will know that you have given it to me freely because of your own desire and weakness.” Indira’s voice was filled with satisfaction as she told Jeanne of her fate. “While no woman who falls to the darkness could ever win free you will never have redemption for your fall shall be of your own free will.” The musical tones of Indira’s laughter filled the room as she watched Jeanne’s face with evil amusement. On the beautiful agents face revulsion warred with need as a battle was waged for her inner soul.

Indira lightly touched herself, coating only the very tips of her fingers with her silky fluids before holding them just inches from Jeanne’s face. Jeanne’s could smell the sweet musky scent of Indira’s arousal and she felt herself tempted far more by the smell than she could have ever imagined. Her tongue peaked from between her lips as her mouth watered, Jeanne wanted nothing more than to lick up the sweet fluid being offered to her. Finally, drawing on the last vestiges of rational thought and her crumbling will Jeanne turned her head away with an expression of defiance and determination.

Angered at her refusal Indira forced Jeanne to her knees and stepped forward, holding the beautiful young woman so that her head was level with the succubus’s dripping pussy. This close to the demon’s sodden and ready cunt the aroma of lust was almost overwhelming. Jeanne could almost taste it and her unwilling hunger grew. Her own vagina began to moisten and itch with need. It would be so easy, she thought. Just take a few licks, it can’t taste as good as it smells. I don’t even like girls. Above her Indira’s face wore a victorious smile. She knew the battle within Jeanne had been lost, the girl just didn’t know it yet. Jeanne was so fixated upon her dripping demonic sex that she hadn’t even noticed that the gorgeous succubus had released her grip. Freedom was hers for the taking and all Jeanne could do was watch open mouthed as silky droplets of lubrication slowly ran down Indira’s inner thighs.

“Yesssss. That’s it, drink of my body, taste my essence. Become like me. Give yourself to me totally. Allow the evil to flow through your body, your mind, your very soul.” Indira bit her lip, her face scrunched up in a grimace of pleasure as Jeanne nursed upon her body, eagerly swallowing her tainted fluids and gulping down the corruption which flowed like honey from Indira’s wet slit.

Finally Indira sensed that Jeanne had consumed enough of her body’s tainted fluids and forcefully pushed the fallen woman away, making her sprawl to the ground. Jeanne looked up, her attractive face twisted with hunger, and whimpered pitifully from the depths of her throat. She had only begun to crawl back towards Indira, eager to feast upon the succubus’s nectar once again when she collapsed to the floor. Within her belly Jeanne could feel Indira’s fluids, an almost palpable darkness, but now a terrible burning sensation filled her. Jeanne clutched at her stomach, moaning and writhing as the pain grew unbearable. Still the agony only grew until it had spread to every part of her body. Indira looked on, her face beaming with evil joy as she watched the attractive FBI agent convulse uncontrollably before her as the demoness’s evil permeated her body.

A metamorphosis began, changing Jeanne from human into something entirely different. Her merely human flesh was altered as the corruption took hold. Her humanity was burnt away and with it every imperfection, every blemish vanished leaving her with a supernatural perfection which no human woman could ever match.

At the same time her new demonic nature made itself clear. She closed and reopened her eyes revealing indigo irises split by catlike pupils. Her lush lips were now a dark blood red and as they parted in a wicked smile her fanglike incisors were revealed. Her formerly brown hair fell in silky auburn waves allowing occasional glimpses of her pointed ears.

As the changes took place within her body Jeanne’s soul was consumed. Her mental screams quieted and trailed off as the consciousness of a new being took form within her mind, a creature possessing her memories and skills but composed of pure evil and darkness, subsuming.

Rising with sinuous grace that fully displayed the beautiful toned physique of her new body the newborn demoness stretched and inhaled her first breath. Her gorgeous body was a living machine, designed to give and receive sexual pleasure, to be irresistible to any mortal.

Like the creature Cynthia had summoned to possess Vicky, the young sheriff’s deputy, Jeanne had now become a Succubus, destined to serve the first Succubus from which her line descended. Her transformation complete the creature that had been Jeanne knelt before her creator, her head bowed in respect.

Indira looked down at her newborn succubus, an evil smirk of triumph on her exotically beautiful face. Stepping forward she placed a fine-boned graceful hand upon her servant’s shoulder and spoke, “You have tasted willingly of corruption, given your soul to darkness and sin of your own free will. Thus I name you Eve after the first sinner. Rise child of Indira. Rise and take your place by my side. Together we shall convert many sisters and the souls of men shall sustain us in eternal youth and beauty.”

“Thank you my Mistress. What is your command?” Eve opened her eyes and smiled at her creator. Within her there was no longer anything good or decent. She was now a creature ruled by hunger and lust, for whom the two would be forever one and the same.

Stepping back she withdrew her fingers from Eve’s sex, ignoring the newly created succubus’s whimper of disappointment, and spoke in a commanding tone, “Come, I tired of this place. Take me to where I may feast. Take me to where I may find women and the souls I desire to quench my hunger. After that we shall travel to meet our Master, Armakoth.”

“Yes Mistress.” Eve bowed her head obediently and let an evil smile curl her lips, “I know just the place.”

As both succubi left the cabin behind they almost unconsciously adopted the seeming of the Malloy sisters, concealing their true demonic nature. To any observer it would have appeared that two young woman with an obvious family resemblance walked out of the cabin, notable only in that they were both very attractive. There would have been nothing odd or evil about them. So it would have appeared.

* * *

Iowa

Lin sat alone in her darkened room. It was late at night and she had been unable to sleep, lost in thought, even meditation seemed unable to focus her mind tonight. Rising from the lotus position she crossed the room and opened her bag, drawing from it a long narrow box made of dark red wood and wrapped in silk and rice paper. The silk and rice paper were covered in Japanese characters, warding and containing what was inside the wooden box.

Lin opened the Cherry-wood box, unwrapping the silk and rice paper, her every movement full of care and caution for she knew exactly what was contained within the box. Opening the box she looked inside, her gaze slowly studying what was contained within. The inside of the box was velvet and a Katana rested within. An aura of menace clung to the sword. It’s lacquered sheath was a green so dark as to be almost black. The sword’s hilt was covered with still more wards, painted on a silk dyed to match the sheath.

Lin knew that this sword was cursed, filled with the essence of a greater demon lord who had been tricked and imprisoned by a mortal man. The young Asian woman drew the blade free of its sheath with a deadly hiss of menace, it almost sounded as if something whispered as she unsheathed the ancient sword. Lin could feel it within the wards and layers of protective and confining spells, whispering to her seductively even as it raged within its prison.

Many years ago in China there had been a brilliant general named Sun Tzu. His armies had been fighting another demonic invasion, led by a demon named Jaklath. This was a demon who reveled in betrayal and deception, using his ability to possess humans to bring ruin and chaos with an ultimate plan to rule the ashes of civilization. Only Sun Tzu’s brilliant strategies and tactics had thwarted Jaklath again and again. Realizing that Sun Tzu was the primary obstacle to his conquest, and a powerful man in his own right, Jaklath stalked Sun Tzu, jumping from one host to another until finally he possessed a courier with an urgent message from the Emperor to his most loyal general. Little did Jaklath know that he had play into Sun Tzu’s hands.

In his travel’s Sun Tzu had met and befriended a Japanese sword smith skilled in not only crafting weapons but also in laying powerful enchantments and spells upon them as they were born in the fires of his shop. Wielding the sword that Lin now held in her hands, made ready through the use of spells which had been ancient even then, the sword smith had struck down his friend at the moment of possession, when the demon was still vulnerable as it battled Sun Tzu for control of his body. At the moment of death the sword had drawn both souls into itself, trapping them there forever.

After entrusting the sword to the care of a monastery the sword smith had killed himself, unable to live with having both killed his friend and condemned Sun Tzu to the eternal hell the demon would subject him to. The Chinese Emperor had all records of the war erased and down through the ages even verbal stories of the war passed into forgotten history. The only thing left behind was this cursed blade, a deadly and powerful weapon but one that could easily turn in the hands of its user.

Lin steadily regarded the patina of the sword’s metal as she tipped it back and forth, its silvery surface gleaming even in the dim light of the room. This was the weapon she needed to defeat the dark forces and their invasion. She could only hope that it did not consume her as well.

In another room nearby Lopez sat up in her bed, her dark eyes wide as she gasped for breath. Yet another dream had disturbed her sleep. No, less a dream than a memory. Wiping her sweat from her brow Josie closed her eyes and lost herself in the memory which had awoken her, remembering back to the raid on the special forces arms depot in Georgia.

The fighting had ended and the others were taking crates of weapons and other supplies out to the waiting trucks. Sam Bronson had brought Lopez upstairs to the room where Hunter had found Gina being raped. Ushering her in he had closed the door, giving Lopez the privacy she would need to dress the young female victim away from male eyes.

The attractive young Latino had gathered Gina’s clothes, still intact for the demons had forced her to strip herself before she was raped and reached out to gently take the young brunette’s hand. Suddenly Gina’s eyes sprang open, revealing their rich green color, and her gaze swung to Josie, riveting her with a direct stare. Josie had leaned forward, ready to calm the young woman whose last memories would have been of a horrible demonic rape. Without warning Gina’s hands had jumped to Josie’s head and with more strength than seemed possible drew her into a kiss, her hot tongue probing invasively into the other woman’s mouth. Lopez had tried to push the girl away, disgusted as she was by the sudden lesbian kiss, but still felt the need to be gentle after what Gina had obviously been through.

Suddenly something far thicker than a tongue flowed into Josie’s mouth and her body stiffened in shock. Gina took advantage of this moment to wrap her arms and legs around the Latino pilot, restraining her arms and drawing her victim down to the cot. Josie lay helpless atop the other woman, totally gagged by the demonic organ in her mouth and unable to move. Through their close contact Lopez could feel something unnatural moving within the other girl’s belly.

Between Gina’s legs her nether lips swelled and then parted as a pair of thick tentacles emerged, sliding out of her body and dropping thick gobs of clear slime on the cot below. Bending upwards they found the top waistband of Josie’s pants and hooked downwards, briefly wriggling as they sought to gain entrance. Around the tentacle filling her mouth Josie attempted to scream as she felt the warm, wet tentacles move into her pants. Without ceremony both tentacles made their way down over the soft swell of her pubis and through the dark brown curls of her pubic hair before each taking an entrance and plunging deep within her body.

Gina had taken her hard and fast, keeping her gagged by a thick tentacle while watching her wide brown eyes from only inches away, drinking in the emotions that flitted through them as she faced this unexpected supernatural assault. Lopez had stared back into the curiously bright green eyes of her attacker as she felt thick slimy tentacles burrow and thrust into both her pussy and anus. While her cunt felt stretched by the member invading it the appendage up her virgin ass made her feel like she was being torn apart.

Gina didn’t move, the only sound in the room was the steady squishing noise of the tentacles plunging in and out of Josie’s body. Slowly Josie’s eyes had lost their keen edge of terror, her gaze softening until they were glazed from the involuntary supernatural pleasure being forced upon her. Finally they rolled up in her head as Josie was seized by the heavy internal tug of orgasm, her body seduced by the carnal nature of the demonic flesh lunging deep into her vagina.

Josie’s entire being pulsed with erotic pleasure. She knew what the demons were. What the results of giving in to the corruption would be. It didn’t matter, her nerves were ablaze, burning away all her inhibitions, all her morals and self control. All that mattered was the mind blowing, soul stealing pleasure of thick demonic flesh filling her every opening. It felt sooo good, writhing and twisting like nothing else ever could, touching and exploring every inch of her inner flesh. Josie embraced the sensation with a small whimper before moaning in pure sexual bliss around the thick tentacle buried in her throat.

Every inch of her body felt incredibly sensitive as the delightful sensations forced upon her from the twin thick tentacles thrusting powerfully into both her sex and her rectum sent electric sparks of ecstasy shooting through her body. The pleasure and heat burned hot in her loins and her entire being was submerged in the degenerate sensations as they fucked her with a relentless pace. Finally the unholy tentacles swelled and pulsed, pouring tainted seed deep into her womb and bowels.

Their task finished the tentacles drew themselves back within Gina’s body, leaving not a trace of their presence behind. Gina’s iron grip held Lopez still as her body shook with a series of powerful orgasms, reacting to the thick hot cum which had been pumped deep into her waiting womb. Finally Josie calmed and Gina withdrew the appendage buried in her throat, the danger of an involuntary scream causing their activities to be interrupted had passed. Recovering from her reaction Josie’s gaze met Gina’s and it was obvious to both that the beautiful Latino pilot had been utterly corrupted by the experience. Her soul was now firmly owned by the demons.

Gina relaxed her arms and legs, allowing Lopez to rise from the cot. Gina stood as well and quickly dressed herself, both women exchanging not a single word during the process, before lying back down on the cot just as a knock sounded at the door. Josie walked across the room and opened the door. “Yes.” Lopez smiled at Sam, “I’m all done here.” Not a trace of what had happened within the room could be seen.

Before being corrupted by Gina Josie had been around Lin enough to know that the ninja was only capable of sensing demonic influence in someone when she made a specific effort and entered into a trance state. With her dislike of the female ninja well known it had been quite simple to avoid Lin, especially when the young Asian was meditating. Janda, the old voodoo which was a trickier proposition but her power, although formidable, was less predictable and focused. The whispers of her demonic child, starting only a day after her corruption, had explained to her the necessary rituals to conceal its presence, the biggest problem was obtaining the small creatures whose sacrifice provided the power need to do so.

A smile curled Jose’s lips as she reveled in the memories flowing through her mind. Grasping her left breast she began fondling herself, pinching and tugging at her stiffened nipple while her other hand dropped between her legs. Josie began masturbating, closing her eyes and delighting in the darkness she could feel lurking inside her body and soul. Releasing her breast she began rubbing her belly as she played with her dripping snatch. Only the very first signs of pregnancy were visible, her normally flat tummy forming a slight dome above the gentle swell of her pubis.

Much had changed since then. With the assistance of “Momma Janda” the resistance to the demon threat had grown. She had been able to verify those free of demonic influence and proved invaluable in advising when and how to approach them for recruitment. Their numbers had grown and now they had established a base of operations on an old Missile silo. Sold off by the Air Force after the end of the cold war the secure facilities had been ideal. Purchased through a series of cutouts by Joe Walker they were free to organize their plans and train in this relative sanctuary.

Despite their growing numbers and organization they unknowingly had a traitor in their midst, a loyal follower and servant to the dark creatures and the desires they had instilled within her body and mind. Josie had been careful not to betray even a hint of suspicious behavior. She knew that when the time was right she would be ready to sabotage the efforts of the resistance at a key moment. Until then she would patiently incubate the unholy child within her womb and when it was born find it a suitable host. Perhaps then it would be time to make a move and betray her friends and comrades. Until then she would wait and watch. Alone in the darkened room Josie hissed in pleasure as her fingers and thoughts of betrayal brought her to a very satisfying climax. As Josie fell back asleep she could feel her child moving in her belly. Soon she slept with a secretive smile of satisfaction on her lips.

* * *