The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Infernal Destiny Book 14: Treachery

Disclaimer: This story should not be read by any person not of the age of majority in their country. Anyone who may be offended by the horrific depiction of a war between good and evil, including gratuitous sex and violence, should not continue. The author is not responsible for either any actions taken by persons who read this story or for the general social problems of our planet.

Chapter 14

* * *

Rural Pennsylvania

The sun had just set and the night of business at the Purple Diamond Nightclub was only beginning to pick up when a black Jeep arrived. As the Jeep pulled off the highway and into the parking lot it was clear that business was good. The bar’s lot was crowded and raucous music emanated out into the cool evening air. Eve put the SUV in park and turned to look at Linara. Her creator was riveted, her gaze locked on the strip bar with an expression of pure hunger as she sensed the pulsing gathering of human soul energy inside.

Still wearing the guises of Jeanne and Penny Malloy the two succubi entered the club. Within the air reverberated with pounding music. Standing just inside the entrance they looked across the dim club at the veritable feast before them. From the far side of the bar a long stage extended outwards to a circular platform at the center of the room. On that platform an attractive woman with long raven hair twirled and spun, smiling seductively at the cheering money-waving men surrounding the platform. In the darkened booths off the sides other patrons sat, some enjoying private dances with the curtains drawn shut. The two succubi were the object of not a few appreciative glances before the attention of the bar’s patrons swung back to the attractive woman performing on stage.

There were far too many men here for the two of them to realistically handle alone, they would need help. At that moment two women, a blond and a brunette both in their mid-twenties and fairly attractive, entered the bathroom on the far side. Eve and Indira exchanged a glance, each seeing agreement in the other’s eyes. The two succubi walked across the club, their hips swaying provocatively and ignoring several cat calls, before following the women into the bathroom.

Entering the bathroom they found the women preening before the mirror, applying makeup and talking rapidly about inane matters. Each stepped up behind one of the women, exchanging twin evil smiles before making their move, discarding the illusion of human form the demonesses seized their victims.

Indira chose the taller brunette, grabbing her shoulder and spinning her around to face the succubus, making the young woman drop her lipstick in the process. Consciously Indira focused her aura on the surprised brunette, pouring sexual energy into the young human’s mind. Overwhelmed the woman dropped to her knees on the bathroom floor, staring into space as she moaned with arousal and her cunt ran freely with her juices.

Indira tore into the young woman’s clothes, rapidly reducing them to rags and leaving her slender body naked to the succubus’s attentions. After her transformation the woman would never have need of such concealment again, if the need came their powers of illusion would suffice to hide her nudity. As Indira had stripped the attractive young woman she had been mewling helplessly with desire, paralyzed by need so great they she could do nothing about it. Indira relaxed the pressure her aura was exerting on the woman. Instantly she dove between Indira’s legs, licking and sucking, her obvious experience with such tasks quickly bringing Indira to a highly satisfying climax and rewarding her with a fresh flow of sweet juices. Sensing that the woman had consumed enough of her corrupting fluid Indira roughly lifted her up, bending her over the sink and proceeding to fuck the tall brunette against the mirror with her tail as the transformation took place.

Eve discarded any pretense of seduction when she took the small blond woman, simply using her demonic strength to force the blond woman to the floor. The loud music of the strip club meant that no one could hear her cries of protest as Eve tore open her black pants, revealing her pussy with its small nest of golden curls. With a hungry moan the succubus dipped her agile tongue deep into the blonde’s body, twisting it and licking the girl inside in way that almost drove her mad with pleasure while the she-demon fondled her tight ass. After bringing the writhing young woman to several shattering orgasms she swung around, placing her hips above the still struggling blonde’s face.

As she licked the fair-haired girl Eve’s own cunt ran with juices, slowly dripping as it covered the pretty blonde’s face with glistening honey. Finally a drop fell between the woman’s parted lips. As it hit her tongue the blond stiffened for a moment before relaxing and giving in to the lesbian rape, hungrily lapping away at Eve’s slit and allowing the corrupting fluid to enter her body and burn away any trace of humanity.

After both woman had fully been transformed into succubi all four adopted human guises and the illusion of clothing once again. The two newly succubi were subtly more attractive than they had been as mortals. Leaving the bathroom the four split up, each eager to consume the souls of the human men filling the bar and to convert the women into new succubi. Eve walked toward one of the side booths where her supernatural vision revealed a young couple.

The slightly mousy brunette wore glasses and had hair partially concealing her pretty face. Right now that face was flushed with embarrassment at the licentious activities occurring within the club. As the boyfriend looked lasciviously at the strippers the girlfriend’s look of disgust and discomfort was obvious. It was only her natural shyness that had made it possible for Vernon to badger her into coming to the strip bar. The way that these women displayed themselves, so openly sexual, only made her more self conscious and uncomfortable. Suddenly an attractive topless woman with waves of silky reddish hair and bright piercing eyes loomed over the table.

“Care for a table dance?” Without waiting for a response Eve sat down on the table and spread her legs, displaying herself to the couple as she arched her back and wantonly thrust her full breasts towards then, allowing her aura to begin to affect them. Reaching down the auburn haired succubus tore away the leather panties, flinging their tattered remains to the floor. Neither human noticed them disappear like the illusion they were, their task fulfilled.

Between the unholy aura of desire that clung to her and the pheromones produced by her aroused body neither of them had a chance to resist. Both of them watched, riveted by Eve as she sinuously writhed and twisted about on the table before them. The girlfriend stared at her swollen labia, watching as a drop of silky honey slowly ran down Eve’s nether lips as time seemed to slow down. Slowly it moved downwards until trickled onto a perfect finger. Eve leaned forward, carefully balancing the glittering droplet on the tip of her finger and extended it forward with a wide smile.

Kylie found herself opening her mouth and accepting the offered digit, licking this woman’s juice from her finger! The young brunette closed her eyes and savored the sweet musky liquid. Never had anything tasted so good! The tainted fluid made her heart race and her crotch burn with need. She had to have more!

Before her Eve settled back on the table, spreading her legs and splaying her nether lips apart with two fingers, displaying her soaking pink inner flesh to the enthralled young woman. Placing a hand on the back of the entranced girl’s head she gently guided her forward until Kylie’s questing tongue touched her wetness. With a single taste of Eve’s honeyed slit the teen was lost, frantically licking and sucking, desperate for more of the sweet juices she craved beyond all else.

Eve clutched Kylie’s head in her hands, moaning in pleasure and satisfaction as the girl’s inexperienced but eager tongue lashing her sensitive vagina. The beautiful demoness continued to grind her cunt against the teen’s tongue, much to the delight of the young woman’s boyfriend, until she felt the brunette stiffen suddenly with a sudden internal convulsion. Pushing her away Eve let Kylie drop forgotten to the floor, moaning and crying as the tainted juices did their work.

Her boyfriend didn’t even notice, his full attention was devoted to the lithe seductress lounging on the table in front of him. With a gesture she drew him closer. Once the young man was within her reach Eve tore open his jeans, shredding them with her nails and quickly freeing his erect penis. Leaning forward she swirled the tip of her tongue around its swollen purple head before taking it into her mouth. Her throat muscles rhythmically massaged his cock as she buried his entire length between her lips, making him whimper with the oral pleasure Eve was subjecting him to.

Sweeping back her gleaming reddish-brown hair Eve tilted her head and bobbed her head up and down on his member, making soft wet noises as she did so. With her hair drawn back the succubus’s pointed ears were clearly visible and the young man’s mouth dropped open as the beautiful demoness looked up at him, her indigo cat’s eyes visible through her smoky lashes as she let him watch her make his organ vanish between her lush lips.

“What- Oh god- That feels so good. What are you?” He managed to stutter out despite the fantastic feeling of her hot mouth working on his engorged shaft as he realized that she was anything but human. It almost felt like her tongue was burning him but the sensations were incredible, making a steadily building pressure in his balls.

“I am a succubus. You are going to give me your soul and even now your girlfriend is becoming one of us. Shall I stop?” she said seductively before teasingly tracing the edges of his swollen cock with her tongue.

Despite the knowledge of what she was and what would happen if he gave in he was powerless to resist this impossibly attractive creature before him, “No. Don’t stop. Please. Don’t stop!”

Her heart beat rapidly in her chest as she sensed his impending orgasm as his cock began jumping and twitching as she drove it into her oral cavity. Withdrawing his penis from her mouth she began rapidly pumping his shaft in her graceful hand as she gave him a seductive look. “Come for me! Give me your soul! Yesss.” She caught the first blast of white semen across her face before reinserting his pulsing member in her hot mouth. As he continued to spurt uncontrollably, moaning in a pitiful mixture of pleasure and protest, her sex contracted again and again as she experienced one climax after another in the rapture of consuming his life energy.

“Ahh—” His cries cut off as the last of his energy flowed into her body leaving it empty. As his drained corpse toppled to the floor his girlfriend rose to her feet behind Eve, fully transformed into a new born succubus. Wearing a hungry look she prowled out onto the main floor of the bar to feed quickly finding a swollen cock for her sodden vagina, any trace of her former purity and shyness banished forever.

Linara stood on the raised platform, her wings spread wide and her tail weaving behind her as she openly exhibited her demonic nature and enticing form. After leaving the bathroom Linara had readopted her human guise but wearing a bustier and carrying a riding crop. Striding boldly through the club she had climbed onto the stage and in plain view of the patrons and staff she had dominated, seduced and then converted the beautiful dancer performing on the stage before standing back and watching with a wicked smile as the succubi slowly spread through the room.

Despite her obviously inhuman nature her attraction had proven too great for a pair of men. Crawling forward they began to worship her body starting at her graceful feet and working their way upwards, unable to resist the powerful succubus’s gorgeous body. Soon Linara was on all fours, moaning softly with pleasure as one thrust into her from behind while the other experienced the pleasures of her skilled mouth, willingly giving up their souls in exchange for the few minutes of pleasure this demonic vision of beauty would grant them before death.

Behind the bar the bartender was mounted by one of the converted cocktail waitresses while another straddled his face and rode his tongue. One by one the men succumbed to the beautiful temptresses, mesmerized and helpless to resist their sexual advances despite witnessing the demise of those who went before them.

By time they finished not a single man was alive and both original succubi and their fourteen new sister’s had taken their fill of soul energy. In the parking lot outside they quickly filled the Jeep and three other cars and rolled out on the highway. They left the bar in flames behind them, the roaring fire destroying the evidence of their visit. It would be only hours until they arrived at their destination outside Boston.

* * *

Georgia

Gina remembered when an unknown man had burst into the room, interrupting the rape she was suffering at the hands of the monster in the lieutenant’s body by cutting off the thick pulsating tentacle buried within her abused cunt and killing its demonic owner. For a few brief moments she had believed that she was saved before she felt a stinging sensation deep inside her womb and passed out. The tentacle waited until Hunter had left the room before making any further move. Gina was mostly unconscious when the severed tentacle began burrowing its way into her body. It plunged through the walls of her uterus, sprouting root-like tendrils which grew entwined with the beautiful young soldier’s flesh, infesting every corner of her body.

Later she awoke, filled with a sense of power and strength she had never imagined. There was more than strength though, there was a hunger which consumed her. A need which could not be refused. Despite the new feelings coursing through her corrupted body Gina had feigned unconsciousness. She knew that to reveal herself to her “rescuers” would be a mistake she would never have a chance to regret. When she was left alone with a single female member of their group however she had seen the opportunity and seized it. It had been exhilarating, dominating the beautiful Latino and raping her until she liked it, until she was owned body and soul by the demonic flesh which dwelled within Gina’s body. It had provided the temporary satisfaction Gina needed to lie still and allow them to leave her in behind the wheel of her Humvee at the side of a remote road on the base.

It was much later that night when Gina entered the female barracks, moving quietly so that she wouldn’t awaken any of her friends or fellow soldiers. In the washroom she had found her friend Holly Rose just leaving a toilet stall, having risen to relieve herself.

Seeing her friend and colleague striding toward her Holly’s eyes brightened and a grin jumped to her lips. Gina returned her friend’s smile. The happy expression on her face didn’t even flicker when she drove her fist into the taller woman’s stomach, taking her breath away in a wheeze of pained surprise at the unprovoked attack. Gina’s smile only widened when she swept Holly’s feet out from under her, sending her to the hard tile floor with a painful thud. As she fell Holly’s head cracked against the floor leaving her stunned and helpless. The infested woman looked down at her victim, with her newfound supernatural strength it had been almost pathetically easy to subdue the slender young woman. Now she was free to fully enjoy taking her prey, at this hour it was unlikely that they would be interrupted and the washroom was far enough from the rooms where her unsuspecting fellow soldiers slept that noise would not carry through the closed door.

Gina quickly stripped Holly of her uniform, fully exposing her friend’s young body and making her own vagina burn with lust. Holly was tall and slender, her body type lending itself well to the fitness produced by military training. With hungry eyes Gina took in Holly’s trim legs, flat tummy and firm apple-sized breasts. After removing her own cloths Gina straddled the prone woman’s head and knelt down, bringing her swollen pussy lips down to Holly’s face..

Holly’s eyes shot open as Gina’s soaking cunt descended towards her mouth. Just before it reached the horrified young woman’s face Gina’s swollen nether lips bulged and then stretched open, accommodating a thick black tentacle as it emerged from her body. Horrified Holly pressed her lips together, trying to refuse the disgusting appendage entrance to her mouth. Forcefully it moved forward, separating her lips and plunging into her warm oral cavity.

Gina moaned in pleasure as she assaulted the helpless woman. Slowly she drove the throbbing tentacle into Holly’s mouth, cruelly forcing it deep down the young woman’s throat, choking her as the possessed woman reveled in the feeling of lust and power flowing through her. The tentacle sent delightful sensations shooting from her groin like electricity, making her entire body tingle with pleasure. With a husky moan of ecstasy she allowed herself to come in Holly’s mouth, her tentacle pouring out a thick stream of foul cum, far more than Holly could ever swallow, even if she had wanted to. Holly choked and retched, coughing up thick black semen over her face and chest, unable to do anything other than fight for breath.

Gina climbed on top of her and grabbed the back of Holly’s head and pulling the coughing girl to her chest, gagging her with Gina’s own firm breast. Of its own volition the tentacle between her legs unerringly aimed itself at the shocked young woman’s sparsely furred mound. Gina jerked her hips downward, spearing the engorged tentacle straight into Holly’s vulnerable vagina and impaling her with a single thrust. Holly’s body bucked violently as she reacted to the agony of the sudden penetration, her obvious pain bringing an evil smile to Gina’s face. Gina was driven by a desire to possess her, to violate her most secret places and to take pleasure in this perverted act. Any trace of morals had been burned from her by the unholy flesh infesting her body and she took nothing but joy in her power over her helpless friend.

Gina closed her eyes and moaned lustfully as two more tentacles emerged from her body, one from her rectum and the other from her already distended pussy. Both quickly availed themselves of Holly’s readily accessible entrances and she screamed as she felt her virgin anus being violated for the first time while her already well-stretched canal was violated by two thick tendrils. Her muffled screams only egged Gina on and her tentacles writhed and twisted, touching and rubbing every inch of Holly’s internal flesh.

“Yessss. Do you feel that? So good! Do you like it? Shall I stop?” Gina said harshly to her victim.

Holly had never imagined, never dreamed that the kind of sensations coursing through her body were possible. The shock and pain of the rape she was suffering was being eclipsed by the electric shots of ecstasy that shot through the pleasure centers of her brain, eroding her will and allowing dark thoughts of lust and debauchery to batter away any trace of rational thought. Unconsciously she stopped fighting her friend, her thighs quivering as she lay there, helplessly basking in the paralyzing sensations as her eyes grew hazy with pleasure.

Sensing the change in Holly and feeling the way that her slender hips were beginning to reciprocate Gina’s own brutal thrusting the corrupted woman lifted her breast from the other woman’s mouth. From her new position Gina could look down and see the thick slimy tentacles that connected the two women as they plunged between Holly’s stretched cunt lips filling her belly until it visibly stretched outward with each pounding thrust.

“Oh yes. Oh god. More, more. Ahhh! Please don’t stop!” Gina knew that Holly was broken, that her friend would now forever be a slave to the dark feelings that the pulsing unholy flesh had instilled in her. This realization and the triumph she felt pushed her over the edge and she cried out, staring deep into Holly’s hazel eyes as she began to come. Holding the thick black tentacle deep within the hot wet folds of Holly’s clenching vagina Gina groaned as she ejaculated, releasing hot demonic seed straight into the young woman’s uterus while excess semen sprayed from her overfilled belly, coating the lower bodies of both young soldiers in the oozing fluid.

Gina climbed to her feet wearing a victorious smirk on her face as she looked down on her new servant. After only a few brief moments spent gasping for breath Holly scrambled to her knees and quickly found the demonic tendril between Gina’s legs, grasping it in her hands and bringing to her lips so that she could lave her tongue across its bloated black head and drink more of the potent seed that leaked from its tip.

Gina moaned in satisfaction as she felt Holly’s eager warm mouth sucking on the unholy organ, making it pulsate with lust. While before she would have been sickened by her own actions she now felt nothing but triumph as she watched her friend worship the demonic member. Breaking Holly, raping the slender young woman until she loved it, had given her a sensation of power that was impossible to resist, even had she wanted to. As Gina contemplated taking further victims her tentacle pulsed in reaction, squirting hot gobs of pre-cum into Holly’s hot mouth.

After pouring another load of black semen into her friend’s eager mouth Gina bent Holly over the sink and thrust deep into her soaking cunt, reaming the beautiful young woman’s slender body while wearing a smile of vicious glee as she drew whimpers and moans of pleasure from her new slave. Bending forward until her chest pressed against the graceful curve of Holly’s back she reached around to roughly squeeze and massage the girl’s breasts, making her friend squeal in an incoherent mixture of pain and pleasure.

The young women coupled in one position after another until Gina finally tired of using Holly’s body and pushed her away after coming into and on her body one last time. By now their bodies were thoroughly covered in sweat and other fluids. The normally gleaming tile floor was covered in pools and gobs of black demonic semen mixed with the girl’s feminine juices. “Clean that up.” Gina ordered harshly before regarding Holly’s semen splattered face and body, “Clean yourself up too. Tell no one of what happened here. Meet me here tomorrow at 0300 hours.”

As Holly followed her instructions Gina quickly showered and dressed before proceeding to her room. For a moment she stared at her empty cot before swinging her gaze to her sleeping roommate’s occupied bunk. Gina’s roommate was very surprised when the possessed woman slipped into her bed and pressed her nude body against that of its sleeping occupant. An hour later she was also very grateful.

* * *

Outside Boston

Armakoth had decided that it was time for a council and his court was in full session within the rocky catacombs of Armakoth’s throne room. Despite its large size the chamber was crowded with a full complement of senior demons, Trish and a number of her seductive vampiresses, Linara’s succubi and a large number of attractive human female slaves, many of whom were in varying degrees of pregnancy. Moans and growls filled the chamber, accompanied by frantic panting and the sound of wet flesh sliding and slapping together as across the rocky floor intertwined figures clenched and strained in a debauched display of lust.

Eve was on her hands and knees, her indigo cat-like eyes closed as she bit her lip and savored the pleasure as an eight foot tall insectoid demon drove a thick chitin armored phallus into her ass while gripping her perfect buttocks. As the demon hunched over her beautiful body, shoving downward with quick, sharp thrusts it gnawed and bit her back and shoulders with its mandibles making Eve moan huskily at the delectable mixture of pain and pleasure flooding through her body. From lower on his abdomen a fleshy egg tube made its way into her wet pussy. As they coupled the succubus’s flawless belly slowly swelled outwards as one egg after another made its way down the fat tube and into her uterus while their intermingled fluids ran down her inner thighs.

Although seated upon his throne Armakoth was breaking in a new servant. A 22-year old Asian girl named Kimiko bounced in his lap as he used his irresistible strength to move the unwilling girl up and down on his shaft. His thick cock sent a barrage of sexual sensation shooting from her stretched cunt to her brain with each steady stroke. The girl couldn’t help but moan in growing lust and excitement as pleasure like she had never imagined slowly corrupted her body and soul. The young woman was actually an old friend of Sara’s from high school who had come to town for a visit. A friendly call to Sara so that the old friends could get together and renew their ties had sealed her fate. Sara herself knelt on the cold stone floor between Armakoth’s legs, slowly massaging his massive testicles as she waited for him to release his seed into Kimiko, corrupting the gorgeous young woman and enslaving her forever.

Atop the altar Jacutha was enjoying his own delectable morsel. Chained spread eagle to the altar was a busty blond who writhed as she was impaled in both her pussy and her virgin ass by Jacutha’s massive phalluses. The attractive local news anchorwoman had been abducted so that the demons could better suppress news stories of missing women and other signs of their activities. Jacutha’s hands roamed across her body, fondling her large firm breasts as he licked her chest and neck, tasting her sweet flesh and covering the woman’s skin in slimy saliva. As he raped her Linara stood above her head, standing proudly nude with her wings spread wide, fingering herself while gathering her silky juices on her fingertips and feeding the beautiful blond just enough tainted fluids to ensure her lust and a slow transformation into a succubus like herself.

Despite the many varied debaucheries taking place within the throne room all the attendants were fully participating in the discussion. For a demon sex is second nature and it was effortless to both break a human woman’s will, enslaving her to her own desires, while at the same time discussing strategies and long term plans.

“It pleases me to say that our progress is far better than I had ever hoped. Our old enemy the Church is but a shadow of its former self, it does not even believe in its own rhetoric. It has so emasculated itself that we have not even had to devote resources to destroying it.” Even as Armakoth spoke he did not cease pummeling Kimiko, “The very agencies which would have threatened us most are now our tools and even now the unsuspecting population has no clue that we have subverted their military and political leaders. What is the current military situation Lord Jacutha?”

Jacutha craned his head so that he could meet his Lord’s gaze, “Our analysis shows that our numbers have reached the point of exponential increase. Even if the general populace or remaining uncorrupted elements of their government discover us we now control enough of the military to ensure that no organized response could form.” Jacutha paused speaking for a moment, gritting his fangs and letting out a low growl as he ejaculated into the woman beneath him, filling her womb with his hot unholy seed even as she slowly became a succubus. Regaining control he proceeded with his report, “We also have obtained full control of their nuclear arsenal so that those weapons may pose no threat to us. In addition I believe that Major Griffin has something to report about the raid in Georgia.”

Cynthia disengaged herself from Sara’s younger sister Wendy and rose to her feet with sensuous grace. Wendy sat on the stony floor with a petulant expression, disappointed at losing her playmate. That expression quickly vanished when she spotted a nude school girl, her belly well rounded with a demonic child only a few feet away. As Wendy busied herself with her new lover Cynthia came to stand before her Master. Without pausing in his rape of Kimiko who was now helplessly swiveling her hips and whimpering softly with pleasure Armakoth loosed several tentacles towards the beautiful Major which quickly penetrated both her ready vagina and her perfect ass.

“We have reason to believe that the raid on our operation in Georgia had results which may be to our advantage, Master. Mmmm.” Cynthia’s eyes burned with adoration as she looked up at Armakoth as his tentacles filled her wet pussy and tight anus, at his nod of assent she continued to speak with not a little difficulty, “One of the demons stationed there managed to infest a young female soldier –Oh yes!—before he was killed by the humans. After proceeding to corrupt and impregnate every single woman in her barracks she reported in. So good…” Cynthia wore a rueful smile as she delivered this tidbit of information which was received with chuckles throughout the chamber. “She also reported that she was also able to rape and fertilize a member of the raiders. Ahh! Yes Master! Ohh… This means that unless the new servant was discovered we have at least one and possibly two agents inside the human resistance!” Cynthia’s eyes burned brightly with fanaticism as she delivered this news.

“That is excellent. Our agents shall provide an excellent backup lest the co-opted FBI and Army fail to locate the resistance.” Now that Cynthia’s mouth was no longer needed for her report Armakoth quickly placed a rampant tentacle between her lush lips putting it to other uses. “It is inevitable that these few enemies shall fall before our power and their strength shall become our own. That is our way and that is why this world will be ours! Now, business is concluded, we may fully concentrate on other pursuits! Bring on the entertainment!” Armakoth’s shouted pronouncement was greeted by satisfied growls and cheers from his loyal servants, human and demonic alike. These cheers only grew in volume when at Armakoth’s signal terrified captive woman were forced into the chamber from every entrance. The ensuing festivities went on long through the night and into the morning hours.

* * *

Iowa

Sam dropped his pen to the desk and rubbed his eyes, stifling a yawn as he did so. Pushing back his chair he stretched, trying to work the knots out of his muscles that long hours of planning had left deep within them. A knock sounded at his door, barely audible through the blast resistant steel. Sam looked at his watch, his brow furrowing as he noted his visitor’s late hour. His puzzlement only increased when he opened the door, revealing his caller.

Josie stood in the corridor, idly swinging a gym bag and favoring him with a sultry smile. “Can I come in Sam? I was wondering if we could… talk.”

“It’s late.” Sam’s voice was sharp, he didn’t like feeling off guard and the sudden appearance of his lovely guest with what almost seemed like a suggestive attitude left him disconcerted.

“But you’re obviously still up. May I?” Lopez made her way past him and into the room, her hips swaying seductively as she walked. When he stepped away from the door she pushed it shut and secured it before spinning to face him. Josie tossed her bag to the floor and stepped forward, pressing her voluptuous body against his muscular chest and looking up at him through smoky lashes and speaking with a voice husky with arousal, “We are warriors, we share a passion that civilians don’t have. You know we both have needs.”

“It has been months since I last had even the tiniest bit of release. You don’t know what it’s like, watching you all the time. So strong. So big.” Flinging her arms around his neck Josie stood on tiptoes, pressing her lush moist lips to his and planting a passionate kiss before whispering seductively into his ear, “I couldn’t stop myself tonight. I wanted, no I needed to be with you.”

Surprise and confusion warred for dominance on Sam’s face. Josie’s surprising advances had put him off balance and the normally highly controlled man was at a loss as to how to respond. He could feel the heat of her body against his and she was undoubtedly a gorgeous woman.

Pressing her advantage over him Josie put a finger to his lips and whispered in a low voice husky with her arousal. “Sssh. No, don’t say a word. Just let me do this.” Massaging his growing member through his pants Josie continued to whisper to Sam, telling him about her thoughts and lewd desires, describing her fantasies about him in lurid detail. Finally Sam gave in, passionately kissing Josie as her deft hands sought out his zipper.

Opening his pants Josie fished out his erect member. Lopez’s eyes widened as she saw his impressive endowment. His thick black cock was almost ten inches long as it reached its full length. Even more impressive was its thickness as she wrapped her hands around it and gently caressed the veined shaft while she looked upon it with reverence.

Sinking to her knees Josie took him into her mouth and began giving him a magnificently skilled blow job, moaning and making eye contact as she deep throated the thick veined member. At her urging Sam slowly sank to the floor until he lay on his back. As he stared at the ceiling Sam reflected on this pleasant surprise. Who could of known that the queen bitch image that Josie normally showed to the world in general and Lin in particular truly concealed a bitch in heat. With a groan his hips jumped as the huge black man felt her begin massaging his swollen testicles.

Josie stimulated him until she felt his balls start to jump and contract as his orgasm neared. Squeezing his cock at the base she cut off his climax and lifted her mouth from the throbbing shaft. When her lips left his thick cock a whimper of startled disappointment escaped his throat. The momentary expression of disappointment on his face was quickly replaced by a look of hungry lust as Josie skinned out of her trousers and straddled him.

With two fingers she spread her swollen labia revealing her soaking pink inner flesh as she lowered herself towards his swollen member. With her other hand Josie guided his cock to her entrance and forcefully impaled herself on his thick shaft. Both of them let out a shocked hiss of pleasure at the sudden penetration as Josie sank down until their groins ground together. With a wicked smile Josie slowly unbuttoned her tunic as she massaged and squeezed his member with her inner muscles. Flinging her shirt away Lopez seductively posed for the man beneath her, displaying every inch of her dark tanned skin for his hungry eyes.

She held his gaze as she began slowly moving, rising up and down as she pumped his cock into her wet depths. Josie moaned and arched her back as she sensuously rolled her hips, thrusting her heavy breasts forward, offering them to the man beneath her. Sam grasped the firm orbs with his strong hands, squeezing and massaging their warm flesh while he thrust upwards into the beautiful Latino’s grasping cunt.

Sam could only gasp for breath as the beautiful woman rode him roughly while moaning and growling like an animal in heat. Her dark skin was covered in a sheen of sweat from her exertions as she rose up and down, rising until only the swollen head of his penis was between her nether lips before sinking down and burying every inch of his thick black shaft to the hilt in her sodden pussy. Along the way his veined cock rubbed every inch of her sensitive inner walls making Josie bite her lip and whimper with pleasure.

Beyond Sam Josie saw her discarded bag begin to move. Slowly a dark fleshy shape emerged from it and began crawling towards the rutting pair of humans. Josie became only more aroused as she saw her demonic child creeping slowly toward the unsuspecting man beneath her. Sam was fully distracted from anything else in the room by the incredible sensation of this hell cat riding him. Her tight cunt squeezed every inch of his member as she rode him with a lust approaching violence.

Finally it halted only inches from the top of Sam’s head. The tentacles it had used to approach him rose into the air, readying themselves to strike. Sam was now holding Josie up by her wide sensuous hips, pounding himself up into the delighted woman’s tight channel in a display of his great strength. Low grunts of pleasure came from his mouth signaling his nearing orgasm as he thrust himself upwards into her welcoming body again and again. Josie was also near her own climax as cruel triumph flashed in her dark brown eyes. Sam cried out as he came, his cock jumping as he pumped his load into Josie’s hot depths even as she screamed with joy as her own orgasm hit and her loins exploded with heat and ecstasy. At this moment of total vulnerability when Sam was consumed by his own release Josie’s demonic child struck.

The first indication that Sam had that there was anything wrong was when a wire-like tentacle wrapped itself around his throat. At first he didn’t recognize his situation. Within a split second however the situation became clear however as more and more tentacles wrapped themselves around him, binding him to the demonic larvae and ensuring that he could not escape it. Lopez laughed maniacally as she continued to ride his still hard cock, smirking down at the helpless man as he futilely struggled against her demonic offspring. “Goodbye Sam, you will make a perfect host for my Master.”

Her child began using the same tentacles which restrained Sam to slowly draw itself towards him until it rested atop his muscular chest. After only a moment resting there it took its host. Sam screamed in pure agony as sharp horns ripped open his belly. Josie was unconcerned by the noise, every door in the old decommissioned missile base, even those in the living quarters, were made of thick steal to compartmentalize the structure against any blast. Mere screams would never penetrate the forbidding metal and Josie had made sure it was securely closed behind her ensuring their privacy.

Sam bucked and fought uselessly while his eyes were windows to the agony his nerves were pouring directly into his brain. The pain only increased as the larvae began shaking and burrowing down into his body, sinking downward and out of sight. Once it had crawled all the way into his chest cavity the possession progressed with startling speed. Its unholy flesh twined through him, engulfing Sam’s only human flesh and remaking his body to serve its purposes. Black ichors and fluids flowed through his tissues as his organs twisted and deformed.

His already dark skin blackened until it was as dark as midnight and beneath its stretched surface knotted powerful muscles grew and swelled. From his fingertips and toes long talon-like claws sprouted. Sam had been a large man but the demon wearing his body was a true giant. Nearly ten feet tall its entire body rippled with supernatural strength. The entire surface of its misshapen skull was covered by triangular horns and its eyes were like glowing pits sunk deep into its head as it awoke, the metamorphosis having worked fully its will upon the human host.

A long slime covered tongue spilled from its fanged maw and glowing red eyes locked their gaze on the beautiful woman impaled on its cock. Josie smiled down at her master and began to slowly ride him, allowing every inch of the newly created demon’s cock to rub against her sensitive inner flesh as she reveled in what she had done. Sam was now gone forever and her child had a suitable host. Now they could lurk at the heart of the resistance against the demon’s waiting to strike at the perfect moment.

To Josie’s surprise the demon grasped her in his massive hands and lifted her off his shaft with a wet popping sound. Casually holding her in mid air with one hand he rose to his feet and carried his beautiful slave across the room to the desk. With one hand he swept it clear of papers and files before laying her facedown on it.

She let out a brief squeal of surprise as her bare breasts pressed against the cold metal of the desk but was quickly distracted when the demon pried her ass-cheeks apart to completely expose her cunt. Positioning himself to enter her he spoke, “You have done well, slave. Here is your reward!”

Josie cried out in joy as her master took her from behind, slowly sliding his massive ridged penis into her sopping depths. The pleasure was almost excruciating as he stroked into her body with a measured pace, forcing Josie to feel every inch of his raging member as she moaned softly with pleasure. Soon he firmly gripped her wide hips with his clawed hands and began pounding into her body with growing speed and force. Josie whimpered as waves of euphoria swept through her, never had she felt anything so good.

The demon forced one orgasm after another from the beautiful Latino until she simply lay limp on the desk, her eyes blank as she weakly mewled in pleasure, all coherent thought torn from her mind by the overwhelming erotic sensations her Master had wrought upon her. When he howled and reached his climax, pouring his evil seed into her waiting womb, Josie barely twitched in response. Even now however the beautiful young soldier was given no rest. For hours the demon used her in one position after another, working out his lusts upon his beautiful slave and pumping enough of his unholy seed into her body that another demonic pregnancy was assured.

Finally the demon left Lopez lying on the bed, exhausted and semiconscious, covered in the sticky and slowly drying results of their coupling. Assuming the normal human form of Sam he left the room, locking the door behind him. There was much to do.

* * *