The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Infernal Destiny

Chapter 17: Strife

* * *

Outside Boston

Joe Walker crept down the dark tunnel, moving instinctively with the low crablike scuttle that years of covert operations had made second nature. Behind him the members of his squad moved with caution, their movements stiffer and jerkier but filled with a grim determination possessed only by those far less jaded than Walker. He had taken point, not trusting their less developed instincts to detect threats looming from the darkness beyond the reach of their lights in time. A disgusting odor of death and animal spoor emanated from deep within the labyrinth making even the hardened soldier wrinkle his nose with disgust. The reek was so strong that he allowed himself to break discipline, swallowing to force the rising bile in his throat downwards before spitting, trying to clear the vile taste from his mouth.

The gob of spittle arced forwards, glittering in the beam of his headlamp. To Walker’s utter surprise instead of falling to the dusty stone floor of the cavern it spattered in midair, impossibly running down a surface that had no business being there. Automatic reflexes kicked in, crying out a warning he lifted his weapon and squeezed the trigger. In his hands the Heckler & Koch G36C erupted in a hammering fountain of fire and metal, pumping out thirty 5.56mm rounds in less than 3 seconds before the black rifle’s magazine ran dry. Those rounds scythed into the demon in front of him, shattering the spell that had rendered it invisible as its suddenly nerveless limbs went limp, the hellish beast dying before it could even begin to realize that it had been detected.

“Open fire! They’re invisible! Shoot everything!” Walker shouted as his confident hands reloaded his rifle without conscious thought.

It quickly became apparent that the squad was surrounded. To the rear a young soldier shrieked, falling to his knees as unseen claws disemboweled him. The trooper’s entire body convulsed from the incredible pain and his weapon roared with a wild burst of fire as his savaged body writhed in an uncontrollable death throes.

There was no question of quarter, non asked, none given as Walker’s perceptions came in flashes of violence and death. Chaos reigned as fire and steel met tooth and claw and death reached out for both mortal and demon alike. Within the confines of the cave they were locked in a vicious battle destined to be short and brutal. Walker’s squad knew that there was no escape, to flee alone would be to be pulled down and eaten by a foe you could not see in the lonely depths of the caverns. For the demons there was also no choice but to fight. Young and weak they could feel their lord’s will overpowering their own, forcing them to fight and die in his defense howling their hatred and rage against the humans who had invaded their dark sanctuary.

In the end Walker’s squad prevailed, although not one of the survivors was unwounded. Walker himself bore three vicious claw-marks across his grizzled face, evidence of a grazing strike that could have been far worse. Despite the wound his eyes still glittered with sharp awareness as he took account of the grisly aftermath of the fight. Where his group of soldiers had once numbered an even dozen now only seven drew breath. Of these the veteran’s gaze focused on a sandy-haired young man, barely out of basic training when he was recruited. Walker had personally approached the young soldier, the only son of a friend he had fought with in half a dozen dirty little wars through the seventies and eighties. The earnest young man was now sitting half slumped against the cavern wall while one of the other survivors tightened a tourniquet on the charred stump that was all that remained of his left leg.

Walker squatted down beside the injured trooper and met his gaze. “We can’t take you with us Mike.” Walker’s tone was level, stating the facts without pity. The young soldier closed his eyes for a moment, mentally fighting both the pain and the drugs that were making it bearable but dulling his thoughts. “I know... I’d slow you down.”

“We’ll leave you with ammo and enough glow lights to last while you wait for rescue.” Only someone who knew Walker well could see the compassion behind his steely expression as he watched his friend’s only son process this.

“No. Leave me my sidearm and a grenade for myself. We both know that I won’t be found by a rescue team.” Walker was about to reassure Mike but a look at the sharp awareness of the situation on the boy’s face stopped him. “Look, you never could tell us what happened to Dad, but please promise me that if you can, let Mom know what happened to me here. Her biggest fear was that he died for nothing. Not knowing nearly destroyed her. I don’t think that she could take it again.”

Walker wrapped his hand around Mike’s, looked down at the wounded man and nodded once in a quick almost spastic motion. “I will do everything I can to make sure she knows Mike. And just so you know, you father died well and he didn’t die for nothing.”

Mike closed his eyes, taking in and then letting out a shuddering breath as Walker rose and walked away, the lie he had told burning in the older man’s gut. Let Mike die believing his father had died well. That was far better than the truth.

* * *

Fort Lewis, WA

The indoor gunnery range was filled with nearly three dozen female ROTC cadets drawn from schools across the continent. Conveniently all other meeting places on the base were booked, leaving only the sound proof indoor range to hold the gathered cadets as a highly regarded General in charge of Special Forces visited from the Pentagon. Cynthia Griffin’s assistant Jane, temporarily on loan to the possessed General while his own assistant Jessie Washington incubated yet another demonic offspring in her swollen belly, stood at the front of the room beginning a presentation on careers in Army intelligence while Private Gina Greenman stood ready with materials.

At the back of the room General Stewart stood beside their instructor, a young lieutenant named Melanie Duchene. Leaning over the General murmured quietly in her ear and both discretely disappeared into an office, their departure unnoticed by all but his assistants who did not pause in their presentation.

General Stewart locked the door before pressing his palm against it and murmuring a few guttural words in his own language, channeling a tiny portion of his dark power into a seal on the room that would let not a single sound escape it. Melanie was caught off guard by his actions, in the modern military any officer who reached the rank of general would have long ago learned of the need to avoid even the appearance of impropriety and the act of locking her into the room with him certainly qualified. Despite this no warning signals rang in her head, after all only a standard office door separated them from a room full of women. Even as these thoughts ran through her head Mel’s gaze went to the one-way glass window where she saw her cadets listening attentively to Jane.

Jacutha’s lust raged, his senses inundated by both by the palpable essence of innocence emanating from the gathered female ROTC cadets in the next room as well as the unsuspecting attractive human female standing before him. With a smirk he turned towards her and allowed himself a dark chuckle. The young lieutenant was utterly unprepared for what happened next. One moment the General stood before her, wearing an expression that set off every alarm bell in her head. The next moment flames erupted from around his feet and crawled upwards, leaping up his legs and across his body until a burning man-shaped pyre had replaced him. Melanie flinched instinctively, recoiling away from the expected wave of heat. After a moment confusion began to replace her shock as she realized that for all its fury the fire lacked any sense of warmth, much less the searing wave she had expected. For a moment her mind failed to process what happened next.

What stepped from the flames was not a horribly burned man, that she could have handled, but instead something out of a nightmare or Gothic novel. A palpable aura of malevolence washed over Lt. Duchene, clenching her heart in an icy grip as a visceral terror enveloped her.

Before Melanie was a monster, eight feet tall with an impossibly muscular physique its features were obviously inhuman. Green leathery skin covered his distorted frame while spidered black blood vessels pulsed with his heartbeat, pumping foulness throughout Jacutha’s body. Lifting her gaze to his head a forbidding visage met her, fiery green eyes, a gaping fang filled maw and a skull adorned with jagged black horns. Between his legs the final obscenity made Melanie mew weakly in terror.

“Yesss.” He hissed, “Look upon my true power, is it not magnificent?” Reaching out and grasping the obscenely thick penis Jacutha allowed his chosen victim to gaze upon the proud member, grinning as he saw the deepening horror dwelling in her eyes. It was nearly 12 inches long and tipped with a fat bulbous head that drooled a disgusting stream of pre-cum. His cock was covered with pulsating veins and bony knobs studded the proud member’s entire length.

Lt. Duchene’s gaze jumped to the phone on the desk and the red button which would bring emergency staff in case of an accident on the range. With the demon standing between her and the door summoning help was her only chance. Gathering her courage Mel watched the demon carefully, her heart pounding and her body tensing in preparation.

The moment before his prey moved Jacutha struck, springing across the distance between then and grasping her left wrist in his clawed hand. Suddenly Melanie found her self hanging by her left arm, her legs kicking helplessly. They young brunette had not even seen her attacker move and she winced as her wrist protested the iron grip “Stop! Let me go! Please let me go!” She begged.

His vicious laughter filled the room as he watched her struggling with cruel eyes. “There is no escape, slut. Submit to me!” Lifting her smoothly into the air the eight foot tall demon pressed the young instructor up against the office’s one way glass.

Leaning forward Jacutha inhaled deeply, his nostrils flaring as he took in the intoxicating spice terror wafting off his shivering victim. Roughly he stripped the young soldier of her uniform, only taking enough care to ensure that it was intact enough for her to don it later after she was firmly in his thrall. The simple white cotton bra containing her full breasts was no match for demonic claws and the freed orbs bounced enticingly as the attractive brunette fought uselessly against her captor.

All the while Melanie begged and pleaded with him, desperately trying to escape her fate. Ignoring her protests Jacutha growled with lust as his hungry eyes surveyed every inch of her healthy young flesh, lingering over the young officer’s lush curves. Reaching downward he grasped his obscene member and aimed it towards the small patch of brown hair between Mel’s legs.

After rubbing the slimy tip up and down her sex Jacutha positioned it against her entrance and pushed ruthlessly forward as he held her in place against the glass. Slowly he watched his shaft disappear into her body, her pussy lips stretching around the massive cock as her tanned physique quivered and spasmed in response to the invasion. With a moan of despair she felt the last inches of the unnatural organ thrust deep between her legs. It almost felt like she was about to be split apart and the helpless young woman wept from the burning agony of violation. This only made her demonic rapist grin as he savored the sensation of being buried in the depths of her body.

Seemingly tired of simply holding himself within his quivering victim Jacutha began rutting her, slowly at first but soon with growing enthusiasm he was soon plunging all twelve inches of monstrous cock in and out of her inflamed passage.

The pain in her vagina began to be accompanied by a growing heat, one that made her heart race for an entirely different reason. Her swollen passage began to lubricate as her body responded to the stimulation. Her cheeks reddened as she became wracked by guilt and shame, how could any part of her be enjoying this horrifying assault?

A dark chuckle came from deep in the demon’s throat, “I see that you are enjoying this despite your protests. That is good, this is all that you will ever know from this point on!” Jacutha began reaming the woman even harder as he sensed the moment of her downfall approaching. Her spirit was close to breaking, the ghostly aura of her willpower fluctuating as her own guilt attacked her self confidence, assisting the beast that was taking her and opening her to his dark influence.

The demon’s merciless fucking had Mel bucking and gasping, driven almost into a frenzy of lust as sexual pleasure beyond anything she could ever have imagined made every nerve in her body strum with ecstasy. Soon her mind virtually shut down and of their own volition her hips began to roll and buck with each thrust, her entire frame shuddering with sinful pleasure as the ridged protrusions dragged themselves across her clitoris.

Despite this some last bit of willpower allowed Mel to resist the demon’s influence, refusing to totally break even as her traitorous body coupled willingly with Jacutha, accepting his girth between her thighs while her receptive pussy flexed and clenched at his massive member.

Jacutha chuckled at this game. It was inevitable that she would give in to his unholy power. Already he could feel the satisfying flow of energy as bits of her innocence were lost to the demonic Juggernaut plunging in and out of her sopping depths. Slowly Mel was changing, the woman she had been slipping away, all of her strengths and virtues being twisted into depraved lust and loyalty to her new inhuman master. Human compassion and morality being torn away, replaced instead with cruelty and a ruthless desire to debase herself in any way to fill the wanton hungers which would be burned into her very soul as a servant of Jacutha and his kind. Like all of the women he had enslaved the slender brunette would revel in her own corruption, lust and evil binding her spirit permanently to him. Even death failed to free their thralls, instead they faced eternal servitude in the deepest depths of the hells which had originally borne the demons, their souls forever damned.

While finding the rape thoroughly enjoyable the demon decided it was time to finish this. Slimy tentacles wound themselves sinuously across her smooth skin, exploring every inch of her healthy physique. Jacutha leaned down, bringing his fanged maw close to his panting victim’s neck and slowly dragged his writhing tongue up her soft skin, tracing a path from the delicate curve of her neck and along her jawline, tasting her sweet flesh even as he continued to violate her pussy with long strokes of his ridged cock. It was truly exquisite how fear added a piquant tang to her natural feminine scent.

Finding her well-shaped breasts the probing tentacles pulled and squeezed at the firm orbs while smaller appendages circled her inflamed nipples, pressing and flicking lightly against the crinkled buds. Another tentacle, this one with an engorged head drooling thick gobs of black pre-cum snaked upwards along her belly and into the valley between her breasts. Immediately the tendrils massaging and caressing her bosom pressed the fleshy mounds together, painfully squeezing them into a tunnel for the thick shaft to thrust through. Working its way upwards the demonic phallus was not content with the forced tit fucking and the tip sought out her gasping mouth, forcing its way between her soft lips and reaming Mel’s throat. Each time the tentacle withdrew from her mouth she babbled incoherently until the thick member thrust forward, gagging her cries once again.

One fat tendril coiled around her firm thigh before questing upwards and sliding into her vagina alongside Jacutha’s relentlessly thrusting shaft. Mel hissed and strained, fighting to accommodate this new invasion as it threatened to split her wide open. She had barely gotten used to the new sensation of two demonic appendages plundering her depths when another bloated tentacle pressed itself against her virgin anus. With a sudden violent motion it impaled her, burying itself nearly seven inches into her bowels wit the first punishing thrust. Melanie moaned as she was stimulated by writhing demonic flesh inside every orifice. Her nervous system was nearly overwhelmed and her body began to climax again and again.

His eyes were only inches from her own, piercing them with a baleful glare. In the fiery green orbs she saw a window to an inhuman intelligence, one that regarded her with hunger and lust, willing to brutally use her, to take her and pour his unholy taint into her like a vessel waiting to be filled with his corrupt essence. It would be his lust and sheer masculine willpower remaking her, stripping away everything that made Mel herself and leaving behind a tainted shadow. Her memories, her appearance but without her will, her soul. What frightened the young instructor the most was how she could feel some part of her craving surrender to the dark promise he offered. The worry and stress of morality and free will replaced by the seductive embrace of never ending lust and submission. Slavery meant an end to responsibility and obligation which she found surprisingly attractive.

Equally tempting was the savage lust burning in the demon’s eyes. Deep down in some primal part of her being, a part linked intimately to her body which was even now responding to this ultimate alpha male as he coupled with her so viciously, something desired nothing more than to submit and revel wantonly in sheer savage lust. Slowly the realization that she was battling herself as much as the demon dawned in the young brunette’s consciousness. The feeling of being filled again and again by writhing demonic flesh was degrading and terrifying yet at the same time there was a certain delicious degeneracy to the act and the sinful pleasure that it sent through every inch of her body.

“Beg for my seed slave! Do you wish to bear your master’s young?” Withdrawing the ribbed tentacle that had been ravaging her mouth Jacutha waited for her reply, a sneer on his lips and a gleam of smug anticipation in his burning eyes.

It was a moment before Melanie found her voice. In that brief space of time her expression changed from horror to denial to uncertainty into a growing acceptance before falling into wanton lust. Her eyes glittered intensely as she answered him, “Yes Master! Use me! Fuck me harder! Pour your sperm into me, I want my belly to swell with your offspring. You are my only reason for existence.” Mel closed her eyes and shivered as the delicious sense of utter surrender filled her being.

Jacutha chuckled at the broken Lieutenant, her voice was filled with depraved hunger, “Well said woman.” Returning his ridged tentacle to her mouth the demon finally allowed himself release His swollen testicles throbbed and pulsed as thick demonic semen pumped into Melanie’s waiting body. The way that she sobbed and moaned gratefully, her sweat sheened form writhing crazily in his grip as the scalding fluid sent mingled waves of pleasure and agony through every inch of her.

The vile fluid erupting from both shafts stretching her tortured vagina filled her fertile womb, ensuring her immediate impregnation, while her bowels overflowed with even more of the sticky thick ooze. The member buried in the young officer’s throat poured even more unholy seed into her stomach as she frantically gulped and swallowed, trying to capture every drop of her new master’s precious sperm. Despite her efforts the sheer quantity of come soon ran down her chin, covering her upper chest while her crotch and legs were drenched by even more semen leaking from her well-used nether orifices. Finally overwhelmed by the experience Melanie lapsed into unconsciousness.

Jacutha stood patiently, waiting for his young victim to recover, his still ravenous gaze roving over the brunette’s luscious body, examining every inch of his prize from her heaving breasts to her long slender legs. When Lt. Duchene finally stirred, he spoke, “Well slave, what have you to say?”

“Thank you master.” she closed her eyes and shuddered slightly, savoring the feeling of his still rampant members resting inside her abused body. “I now know and accept my true destiny. Please let me share this, all women should know this joy.”

Jacutha smiled widely at the distilled devotion and fanaticism which filled his newest slave’s face as she stared upwards at him. “And so they shall.” Stepping back deliberately from the window the demon withdrew all of his tentacles back into his body with a wet sucking sound. Mel let out a brief whimper of disappointment as she was left with only his massive shaft impaling her. Gripping the young officer’s left thigh and right shoulder he slowly turned her about on it. Melanie’s passage clenching delightfully as the thick ridged shaft rotated within her until she faced downwards to the floor. “For now however I wish you to observe slave. Watch my other servants at work, watch and learn so you might better serve your master in the future.”

Lifting her head Mel’s eyes widened as she took in the scene through the window. As her master began rutting her once again the thoroughly corrupted young soldier sighed contentedly and settled in to enjoy the show playing out on the other side of the glass.

* * *

Outside Boston

Hunter had long ago realized the essential irony of his existence and the failed project which had created him. After decades of research and development, an effort spurred by the fears rampant in the national identity during the darkest days of the Cold War, a young volunteer was effectively transformed by incredibly invasive surgical and chemical techniques to become the embodiment of the nation’s secret aspirations for a soldier who would never be defeated by any conceivable opponent. Faster, tougher and able to carry on despite grievous wounds the scientists were elated with their success. Even the earliest testing quickly turned that elation into despair as they realized the utter failure of the project.

He could perform outside normal human potential but even the simplest tests of those abilities revealed the flaws in the program. Hunter was still human. The body is a single organism, many functions working together in a carefully preserved balance and pushing one element also strained the others. They realized that they had created the perfect soldier who could never use his abilities to their full potential for the risk of literally burning himself out. Even the briefest use of those abilities in simulated or real combat led to the need for advanced medical care as a carefully administered barrage of exotic drugs and compounds struggled to bring his wildly fluctuating metabolism back under control.

For the first time Hunter was using his abilities and enhancements to their fullest without regard to the inevitable consequences. His awareness strummed with almost painful detail as neural reflex boosters and chemicals slowed his perception of time, allowing him to strike with deadly speed even while making his mind burn as it was pushed past all human limits. Ever present was the knowledge lurking at the edge of his consciousness the display on his armor, showing the predicted time before total organ failure. Already he had gone too far, death was now inevitable but now the remaining days and hours left to him sped downwards, time stolen with each additional exertion. Hunter refused to look, to see what time was left on the dimly glowing panel. He could only pray that it was time enough to finish doing what he needed to do.

Another pair of demons loomed ahead, their twisted silhouettes looming out of the darkness, each one a veritable mountain of claws, horn and muscles born of chaos and death. They believed themselves the ultimate evolution of the predator, unmatched by anything nature had wrought in billions of years of evolution across infinite dimensions, their physical deadliness only exceeded by their inhuman intelligence and the unholy magics at their command. Unchecked they spread from one world to another, consuming and transforming entire realities into their hellish kingdoms as they turned those suitable females into breeders to swell the ranks of their legions and gorged themselves upon the remaining unneeded population, reveling in both souls as much as their flesh in equal parts.

Hunter charged forward, unwilling to slow his relentless charge into what he knew was the core of the mountain stronghold. At the last possible moment, watching as the monster’s muscles tensed for the attack, ready to unleash their full fury upon the comparatively diminutive soldier he dropped to the ground. Allowing his momentum to carry him forward Hunter’s composite armor struck sparks from the hard granite floor as he slid. In his hands the solid weight of his personal sidearms felt natural, like extensions of his own arms.

Each pistol fired only once. At such a close range the .50 caliber Action Express rounds, guided by enhanced reflexes that made it seem like an eternity before the perfect moment to fire finally arrived, rocketed upwards. The massive specimens of unholy vitality and strength he faced possessed heavy skulls far too dense to make a head shot effective. Their bodies were also built like tanks, covered with thick rhino-like hide beneath which plates of bone armor protected their vital organs. The potent regeneration abilities the creatures were gifted with were almost an afterthought for the few threats which could pierce their formidable defenses.

Faced with two well defended targets Hunter chose neither. Traveling at nearly 1400 feet per second the heavy jacketed hollow-point rounds struck with unerring accuracy, piercing each demon at the line between their jaw and throat, tearing upwards and into the monsters’ brain pans. Here the very thickness of the creatures’ skulls condemned them. Denied exit the rounds ricocheted about, expending their kinetic energy in turning the unholy beings brains into a frothy pressurized mush, making the entry wounds spray out a frothy mixture of blood and brain tissue.

Their killer was not present to see their bodies fall, he was already on his feet, continuing his deadly charge into the black depths of the caverns.

* * *

Lin crept through the darkness of the caverns, moving with both speed and silence like a panther stalking its prey. She needed no light. Even in the pitch black nothingness she found that she could see perfectly, her vision enhanced to an inhuman level of acuity. She new that this unasked for gift, given to her by the sword had a price. Gradually she felt the creeping influence from the sword’s dark prisoner growing stronger. She was becoming bolder, fighting without her normal detachment. Instead fiery anger guided her attacks, power and speed which Lin knew were not hers flowed through the ninja’s lithe form and her enemies fell effortlessly before her. Rather than sating the fury within each killing only stoked the flames of rage higher as their power was absorbed by Jaklath. His hunger was becoming her own.

Lin had at some point, she couldn’t recall when, discarded her mask and bared her face. Dispatching another of Armakoth’s minions in a spray of gore Lin felt her tongue dance across her lips, tasting her enemy’s black blood. Closing her eyes Lin shuddered from head to toe as the growling beast within her savored the blood of her fallen foe and a sense of primal victory filled her.

Dropping her guard and discarding her normal dispassionate demeanor, even for so brief a moment was a mistake. Struck without warning, a numbing blow sending her blade skipping and clattering across the rocky, debris strewn floor. Even Lin’s lightning reflexes weren’t enough as a thick tentacle whipped itself around her thin waist and slammed her against the stone cavern wall. Lin was doubly stunned, both from the sudden attack and impact and from the sudden shock of the severed bond she had shared with the dark sword.

It was as if she diminished, becoming slower and weaker, more human instead of the avenging force of destruction that had swept through the unholy creature’s like a scythe. Shock chilled her as Lin came to realize just how much Jaklath’s intrusive aura had influenced her. Then her captor stepped forward, looming over her as his presence filled her senses. His eight foot tall frame towered over her. Even in the dark tunnel the play of corded muscles beneath crimson skin spoke of strength and power while his rich animal musk filled her nose. Lin tensed and strained only to find that tentacles secured her wrists and ankles in an iron grip that even her wiry trained strength could not resist.

“I am Holtoth.” the creature growled as he regarded his captive with eyes that flared with unspeakable lust, “You shall be an excellent servant once I have taken you.”

Tracing one claw-tipped finger down her graceful neck he proceeded down her body, cutting away her black garments revealing the smooth pale skin and athlete’s physique beneath, stopping only to fondle her small but firm breasts. “When you are not out serving my will, striking down my enemies from the darkness you will be warming my bed.” His tongue lolled out and ran slowly up the left side of her face, bathing her exotic features in slimy saliva as Holtoth tasted the sweet mixture of sweat and blood that anointed her. “Amazing, for all your deadliness to find such a truly delectable form concealed beneath.”

Lin only glared back, her face an unyielding mask of anger and hatred directed at her captor. Even her iron self control couldn’t stop a brief twitch as his clawed fingers carefully probed between her legs, withdrawing after confirming that his finely honed demonic senses already knew to be true, “Excellent, a virgin as well. This shall truly be a singular pleasure.”

Holtoth never allowed himself to relax the tentacles holding his victim. The still warm body of the last demon to face her a warning of the deadliness waiting to be unleashed which dwelt within the morsel he held.

A certain amount of preparation was called for. Laying her body upon the black stone ground he knelt between the young Asian’s firm thighs. With a flex of his slimy tentacles Lin found herself held spread eagle while the demon’s horned head descended between her legs. Nearly eight inches of tongue lolled out of his mouth and writhed snakelike before his prize. At first it teased the soft skin of Lin’s inner thighs, flicking lightly about until they glistened with sticky saliva. Soon he was teasing at her labia, taking long strokes along her fleshy lips without quit touching the treasure between. Soon tiring of this Holtoth began straight up and down her gash, tasting the helpless woman’s most intimate place.

Her eyes widened as the demon hungrily engaged in cunnilingus on her as she had both expected and dreaded pleasure jolted through her loins despite anything she could do. For several minutes the creature was busy between Lin’s legs, seemingly oblivious to the unwanted sensations which his long tongue were eliciting from the struggling woman. Her flavor was exquisite, tangy and yet sweet at the same time. It was also eminently satisfying to watch her toning body writhing and arching as the affects of his attentions overwhelmed Lin’s normally rigid self control. He alternated between swirling the tip of his tongue around the firm little nub of her clitoris before plunging it into her entrance, ever careful not to break her hymen but deep enough that little pleasured cries emerged from her throat with each thrust.

Lin’s resolve was rapidly beginning to falter, her will crumbling beneath the all too seductive pleasure being forced upon her unwilling body. Helplessly she threw her head back and forth, writhing and gasping desperately until amidst the unwilling frenzy she opened her eyes. They quickly filled with shock, there was the sword, lying so tantalizingly close just out of Lin’s reach as she writhed with pleasure upon the cold rock of the cavern’s floor. Closing her eyes she felt the waves of sensual sensation sweeping through her, eroding her mental discipline which was already tattered and strained from resisting Jaklath’s influence.

Lin knew that if she failed to act now it would be too late, her mind and soul forever enslaved by the unholy beast that relentlessly worked his tongue along her vulnerable sex. With one last effort she lunged desperately outwards, straining to reach her weapon. For a moment time seemed to slow as her fingertips passed a fraction of an inch above the cursed sword’s grip. Responding to her sudden lunge Holtoth instinctively yanked Lin’s struggling body back towards him. The unexpected movement caught the young ninja by surprise and she watched in horror as her fingernails raked across the rice paper wards bound to the leather bound grip leaving them shredded and useless. A wave of fire and sulfur instantly swept over the young Asian woman, submerging her consciousness as distant laughter filled her ears.

She hissed as Jaklath’s freed essence flowed into her body and mind. Free! At Last! Heard only inside her head the victorious voice echoed deafeningly. Time came to a stop as she was trapped in her own mind with the ancient spirit, her will nothing before the elemental power and rage which held her very soul within its ethereal but all too irresistible grasp. For a moment the young ninja felt herself probed by the invasive and powerful force that her mistake had unleashed, all of her mental defenses and discipline coming to nothing.

For a moment there was respite as Jaklath assimilated what he had learned. It did not last long as suddenly the presence plunged inwards, plundering and crafting as he took her. Like a knife his consciousness cut into hers, reshaping Lin and ruthlessly shearing away anything surplus to his needs. It was the ultimate rape as he violated not her body but instead her mind and soul, the very essence of her being. His thoughts plunging into her own quickly caused chaos, shattering Lin’s disciplined mind into a million screaming pieces

Order began to return as he began to convert his vessel into the perfect servant. He kept her skills and anger, her mystical training and knowledge. Other elements of her personality fared less well. Her inhibitions and morals fell away, unneeded hindrances in Lin’s new life. Human emotions of pity and compassion were sheared away, burnt out of existence in the furnace of the demon’s will. Her desires were replaced by Jaklath’s own and utter loyalty to him was burned into the new core of her being. There was now nothing in Lin that he did not wish to be there, existing only to serve his goals, needs and desires. Allowing his slave to reintegrate herself the ancient demon settled into his host body, filled with the exhilarating sense of being free in the world after far too long. To the outside world this process, from the breaking of the wards to possession and transformation, had occurred in but moments,.

Holtoth looked down at his captive, a sense of confusion filling him as he watched her twitch and convulse involuntarily, locked in an apparent seizure. With a last series of twitches she appeared to regain control and looked up. She beamed at him, a malevolent smile twisting her graceful feature into a cruel caricature of Lin’s accustomed reserve. Her slender legs wrapped themselves around his muscular hips and drew her body close to his, bringing their groins together until her sex rested against his engorged phallus. With a growl she looked up at Holtoth, her dark eyes filled with a lust that shocked him as her hips began to rise up and down.

She violently rubbed her wet slit against the ridged shaft, moaning sensually as shots of pure sexual pleasure coursed through her body. Holtoth’s amazement grew when Lin angled her hips and let the fat bulbous head lodge itself in her tiny entrance. He couldn’t help but let out a moan that matched hers as the young Asian’s muscles flexed and his cock slowly began to impale her slender body. With a grimace of mixed pain and pleasure Lin deflowered herself, forcing the invader deeper and through her hymen. Her virginal blood mingled with feminine juices as the aroused ninja began rutting up and downwards on the demon’s monstrous shaft.

The raven haired ninja whimpered in pleasure, her toned stomach bulging outwards as the burrowing member punished her internal organs, pushing them aside as it thrust upwards into her fertile uterus. With a growl Holtoth dismissed any doubts he had and focused all of his attention on fucking the exquisite woman impaled on his obscene cock.

Gripping Lin’s hips, claws digging painfully into her alabaster skin he began thrusting hard into her willing body, quickly settling into a rhythm that matched Lin’s own. “I am glad that you have surrendered to the pleasures I can offer.”

Lin threw her head back and musical laughter mocked her lover. “We haven’t surrendered. You simply have something We want.” Leaning forward the possessed ninja wrapped her arms around his distorted neck and kissed Holtoth’s slavering maw.

He instantly understood what Lin meant by “We”. Holtoth shuddered as he knew true fear and hopelessness. He had never faced anything like the power which dwelt within the corrupted woman, possessed as she was by something far older and more powerful than he. For the first time he knew what it was like to be a victim as Jaklath, concealed within Lin’s diminutive form consumed him. Lin moaned as she drained the demon’s lifeforce like a succubus through the kiss. She could feel his energy coursing through the body she now shared with her master, waves of dark power that made her heart race as every iota of Lin’s being strummed with its exhilarating charge.

Holtoth desperately tried to break the kiss but was helpless against the power fueling this black widow which clung to him as she thrust towards completion. Even as he weakened the pleasure of the young Asian ninja’s clenching and grasping around his member was undeniably driving him close to release.

Ecstasy flooded through Lin as the twin pleasures of feeding and sex mingled like no other experience in her life. She was effectively raping the demon, rising up and down faster and faster as his shaft plunged in and out of her tight cunt. It was essential that she obtain Holtoth’s seed before he expired. Without it Lin would need to find another victim to inseminate her with the seed to produce her Master’s new body.

She timed it perfectly. Holtoth’s body began quivering as his engorged member pulsed and throbbed in her depths, pumping scalding semen into her fertile womb. The feeling of receiving the vile fluid she had been waiting for triggered Lin’s own climax. As the mating pair shuddered and convulsed together Lin drained the last dregs of his lifeforce. Panting, Lin smiled triumphantly as she extricated herself from beneath the massive corpse.

Lin rose gracefully to her feet, her body covered in a glistening sheen of sweat from her exertions. Semen dripped from her slit, running down to mix with the feminine juices and virginal blood already on her shapely thighs. She pressed a hand to her belly, feeling the weight of thick fluid filling it where Holtoth’s last legacy was even now taking hold, fertilizing a human egg within her womb producing an embryo destined to be Lord Jaklath’s new body. Her twisted psyche relished the thought of birthing her Lord into the world, using her own body to breed a monster.

At her master’s instruction she lifted the sword which had been his prison for so long. Taking a moment to discard the tattered remnants of the wards attached to its hilt the young ninja regarded it, what had once been Jaklath’s prison was now his most powerful weapon, so fully imbued with his essence that it would forever be an extension of the demon’s being. Lin hissed in acknowledgment of an unheard command and obediently padded silently away, seeking an exit from the cavern and abandoning her former allies to their fates deep in the rock beneath the mountain.

* * *