The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Infernal Destiny Book 7: Betrayal

Disclaimer: This story should not be read by any person not of the age of majority in their country. Anyone who may be offended by the horrific depiction of a war between good and evil, including gratuitous sex and violence, should not continue. The author is not responsible for either any actions taken by persons who read this story or for the general social problems of our planet.

Chapter VII

* * *

Washington DC

Cynthia moaned softly in her sleep. Throughout the night she had twisted and turned, her beautiful face bent in consternation as she murmured in reply to unheard voices. Gradually her replies had grown less alarmed until Cynthia was murmuring her assent to each soundless order. After several hours she calmed until the only sign of the inner dialogue was a small moan of undeniably sexual pleasure from time to time.

Armakoth sat at her desk where he had half the night. His massive frame was hunched over the glowing computer screen. With Cynthia’s security clearance the terminal had access to reams of intelligence information, both foreign and domestic. He had spent the night learning more about the modern world he meant to conquer. Much of what the demon had read told him of the true power structure, the world of influence and payoffs which existed behind the public world.

Finally Cynthia awoke with a gasp, her first thoughts filled with the memory of her rape. Armakoth watched as a series of emotions flitted across the beautiful woman’s face. Fear, anger and confusion were quickly followed by a growing expression of desire. She sat up on the seat that Armakoth had laid her upon and stretched wantonly, displaying her curves for her new master’s attention.

“My assistant will be here soon. She likes to start early.” The major smiled impishly, “Perhaps I could introduce you two?”

* * *

Jane precariously balanced her coffee cup on top of her brief case in one hand while swiping her security pass through the door’s reader with the other. As she stepped forward into the office the young assistant stuffed the pass into her pocket just in time to rescue the teetering cup. Her eyes twinkling at the small victory she took a sip of the rich brew, smiling as she savored her ritual morning coffee. After setting her briefcase down on the young corporal started in surprise at the sight of her superior standing in the doorway of her office.

“Wow Cynthia, you really startled me there.” She paused to catch her breath. “I’m almost always the first one to arrive.”

“Oh! Jane, sorry about that, but I’m so glad you’re here. I have something that needs your immediate attention.” Cynthia beckoned the young woman inside with a wave.

Entering the office Jane’s eyes widened in shock and her coffee dropped to the floor as she screamed. “Oh my god! It’s a monster!”

Slamming the door to her office shut Cynthia turned and kneed Jane in the back, shoving her into the room and smiling wickedly as her assistant gasped in pain. “Pay the master respect slut!”

As Jane turned towards her Cynthia slapped her across the face, laughing as she saw the sense of betrayal the girl wore. The cruel smile on the face of the woman she had considered a friend caused Jane to burst into tears, her cute face scrunched up in distress.

Cynthia kicked the sobbing girl to the floor, screaming at the redhead to undress, quickly lest she displease the master. The major provided encouragement by swiftly applying a booted foot whenever Jane hesitated before peeling another garment from her body. Finally the corporal was fully exposed, her naked body on display for Armakoth and his servant. The sight of Jane’s nubile young body quickly brought Armakoth’s phalluses erect. The exercise regime of her military service had left the young woman with a fit and healthy body which was toned and athletic but which still maintained a certain feminine softness. Her reddish-blonde hair fell across her face which wore a mixed expression of humiliation and horror. Her dazzling green eyes were wide with terror and her enticing ruby lips parted slightly to let out weak animal whimpers of fear.

Armakoth let out a low, pleased chuckle. “Ahh. Truly an excellent specimen of female beauty.” The hunger in the demon’s eyes burned into Jane’s soul sending a chill flooding through her. A sudden sense of inevitability struck her but after a moment a look of determination flared in Jane’s eyes as she vowed that she wouldn’t give up.

“Once you feel my power your soul will be mine forever slave!” Armakoth bent down and grabbed her legs in a tight grip and roughly forced them apart. Jane cried out as claws gouged painfully into her firm thighs while Armakoth lowered his powerful frame on top of the struggling beauty. Aiming his hips at the young woman’s vulnerable pussy the demon readied himself to take her.

Jane flinched as she felt the fat, throbbing cock-head press up against her sex. Grasping his cock Armakoth firmly ran the tip of the member up and down her tender slit, pushing his slimy demonic flesh against the softness of her outer lips. As the disgusting slime rubbed off on her labia it began to lubricate the swollen flesh until the girl’s nether lips parted to reveal the pink flesh within. Continuing to taunt his victim with the intentional slowness of his actions in a lewd pretense of tenderness the demon toyed with her for a few minutes until her sex was thoroughly covered in the fluids oozing from his raging cock.

Armakoth brought himself into a kneeling position and picked Jane up off the floor. Lifting her into the air he finally positioned his member at her tight opening and with a flex of his powerful muscles pulled her body towards his crotch. Jane screamed as his thick penis began to bull its way into her tight entrance.

The demon watched with a small smile as his grotesque cock slowly sank into her body. Jane fought and strained in a futile struggle against the demon’s relentless grip as she felt her vagina stretched wide open by the monster’s invasion. She had never dreamed that something the size of the appendage violating her would ever fill her tender sex. Jane cried out in shock and pain as inch after inch of the demon’s cock pushed forward into her body, almost tearing apart her brutalized cunt. Once the entire massive member had disappeared between her thighs Armakoth growled in satisfaction and began steadily rutting the beautiful woman beneath him.

Jane had never felt so helpless in her entire life. Armakoth’s strength allowed him to casually manipulate her body and even her most desperate thrashing failed to so much as budge the monster. As she struggled the young woman could see his amusement, her struggles weren’t even an annoyance to the demon. Even as she fought Jane had to admit to herself that he was right in his confidence, she had no more chance of resisting him as he took his pleasure in her body than she could lift a tank. Each pounding thrust into her tender vagina underscored the humiliating helplessness of her situation. As his cock pistoned between her thighs Armakoth allowed his tongue to dangle out of his mouth and began dragging it all over her smooth skin. The slimy tongue covered her chest with his slimy saliva as he tasted her sweet flesh.

Jane’s cheeks burned red at the shame of the invasion while Armakoth drove relentlessly into her body. The ridged surface of his phallus scraped against every inch of her clenching pussy, sending overwhelming waves of pleasure coursing through Jane’s body. As her battered vagina bombarded the beautiful young woman with ecstasy, treacherous thoughts began to fill her head. The lure of the corrupt feelings filling her body slowly began to sway her fear and disgust. Jane’s deepest desires, the lusts she felt in the animal parts of her mind, began to whisper to her even as the unholy flesh of Armakoth’s shaft crashed against the back of her womb. Above the woman Armakoth smiled as he watched her beautiful face, the series of expressions it wore telling of the inner battle for her soul.

This was wrong, it was a horrible violation of her most intimate places, but it felt so very good. Jane felt a growing hunger within her, a desire to feel this wonderful sensation of fullness and to keep on feeling it over and over again. The demon growled in pleasure and shoved his vile penis harder into her tender grasping vagina. Jane shook as the flood of feelings her body was bombarding her with became almost more than she could endure.

As she watched Armakoth defile her assistant Cynthia shoved a hand beneath her skirt and began to slowly masturbate. Jane still couldn’t accept the debauched behavior of her superior and friend who was openly sneering at the corporal’s useless struggles. Looking to where the enslaved major was pleasuring herself Armakoth let out a low pleased chuckle and ordered the beautiful officer to undress while he continued to enjoy Jane’s athletic body. As the clothes fairly flew off of Cynthia’s body Armakoth abruptly pulled his cock out of the panting girl beneath him and picked up her limp form. Dropping the weeping girl on Cynthia’s desk he waved the attractive major forward.

Stepping back Armakoth allowed his slave to crawl on top of the gasping corporal. Cynthia roughly massaged Jane’s breasts before pressing her own sweaty body against her assistant’s. Pinning Jane beneath her Cynthia began grinding her hips against the unwilling woman; making it clear to her subordinate just how aroused the raven haired woman was by her growing wetness. Cynthia’s eyes flashed cruelly as she leaned downwards to lick Jane’s neck and lightly nip at the girl’s ear. The major laughed in Jane’s face before licking the tears running down her face.

Cynthia stopped licking Jane’s skin to gasp in pleasure as she felt her master’s tentacles begin slithering over the two women’s bodies. Slowly the slimy tendrils wrapped around Cynthia and Jane until they were firmly entwined together. Once both women were firmly in his grasp Armakoth aimed his demonic cocks toward their hips and simultaneously penetrated both women. Matching moans came from both women but for entirely different reasons. Cynthia moaned in pleasure as she felt the enormous member stretch her clenching vagina while Jane moaned in protest at the fresh violation. Armakoth soon had both women moaning in pleasure as his rapid strokes sent sparks of sexual sensation through their bodies.

Jane’s cheeks burned with shame as the humiliating assault which brought undeniable carnal pleasure. Somehow the pleasure made the shame worse as the young woman couldn’t help but feel guilt for just how much her body was enjoying the rape. Cynthia wore an expression of pure bliss as Armakoth fucked her. Jane watched with disgust the sheer wanton lust and joy with which her superior officer accepted the demon into her body.

Cynthia was going mad with lust. She strained to press herself backwards onto his cock and groaned with pleasure as the tip pressed against her cervix. The rampant member plunged deep into her sopping hole, its passage lubricated by her copious juices and the sexually charged woman felt an explosion of pleasure as its rough texture rubbed against her inner walls. Armakoth actually had to use his tentacles to restrain the crazed major lest his cock plunge into her womb and endanger the demonic embryo growing within her fertile belly. Under no such restriction with Jane Armakoth used his tentacles to draw her close so that with each thrust his hips slapped against hers. The attractive corporal moaned in despair as she felt the invading cock press against the back of her womb. The demon was actually pressing so deeply into her young body that Jane’s taut belly bulged visibly from the sheer size of the cock filling it.

Jane flinched and shivered as her mind was overwhelmed by the sensations flooding through her body. From the slimy tentacles caressing her athletic body and the feeling of a very aroused Cynthia pressing herself lustfully against Jane to the final assault on her consciousness from the horrible yet wondrous sensation of Armakoth’s massive ridged cock filling her young pussy to its limit every nerve ending in Jane’s body was sending signals to her shocked brain.

Armakoth smiled as he watched the writhing bodies of two beautiful women beneath him as the tight gripping warmth of their wet cunts embraced his pulsating members. Armakoth brought Cynthia to several shattering orgasms before she collapsed exhausted into a blissful semi-consciousness. After sending a load of hot semen into the beautiful major’s belly he lifted her off Jane’s body and set her in a heap on the carpet and returned his full attention to Jane.

Despite the pleasure of the assault Jane’s mind was filled with nothing but terror. Gradually the shock of both the impossible nature of her attacker and the incredible sensations which flooded through her being broke down her defenses. It began to become easier and easier to simply give in to the pleasure being forced upon her rather than continue the futile battle against the demon and Jane’s own body.

Finally Jane admitted defeat, with a grin of pleasure she wrapped her legs around the demon’s waist and angled her hips to increase his penetration. Grunting like a harlot the girl accepted each vicious thrust into her tender sex. In the back of her mind she realized that she would never be free again, the monster rutting her body would own her body and soul forever. With that thought Jane orgasmed hard, sending a warm flow of her juices down her soft thighs.

Sensing that she had lost the inner battle against his will Armakoth came, sending a blast of black cum into her, while releasing a low primal growl that almost shook the room. Even after sending a load of hot semen into her uterus Armakoth did not cease his ministrations. Erupting from between his legs two thick tentacles with slitted orifices at their tips quickly sought to penetrate the pretty corporal.

As Jane watched the newly appeared appendages moved purposefully towards her crotch and prepared to enter her body. The tentacles forced themselves into Jane’s already well filled cunt and the defiled woman twisted and strained as she fought to accommodate this new invasion. As they forced themselves through her cervix Jane grimaced in pain before relaxing with a sigh as they gained access to her fertile womb.

Jane wore a grotesque grimace of pleasure as she felt her vagina stretched open by all three thick members as the demon continued the violent fucking. Feeling his approaching climax Armakoth let out a low growl and held himself firmly inside her body. As the demon came the tentacles began to release a series of oblong shaped pods into the woman beneath him.

The orifices at the tips of the demon’s tentacles dilated open and each demonic embryo was delivered directly into the corporal’s defenseless uterus. As the bulges forced their way into her vagina Jane writhed and moaned as her already filled channel was stretched to its limits. Once the demon had pumped a dozen eggs into Jane’s womb both tentacles quickly withdrew themselves back into his torso. Finished with her body Armakoth left her lying on the desk in a pool of demonic semen and her own juices, the eggs he had planted in her fertile belly already beginning to incubate themselves.

He had know accomplished all he wanted to here, for now, and the demon was now ready to depart, leaving his new servants to continue their master’s work. Calling upon his mystical energy Armakoth felt the familiar flood of power as he began opening a teleportation portal. As the glowing energy responded to his command and began surrounding the hulking demon in its glittering embrace Armakoth turned towards Cynthia. The time he had taken with Jane had been sufficient for Cynthia to regain her senses.

“I think you know what to do with those who know of our existence. I trust that the resources you command here will be sufficient to deal with this problem with all possible expediency.” Armakoth’s gaze burned into Cynthia’s soul. “Deal with my enemies and you will find yourself well rewarded for eternity.” As Armakoth shimmered and vanished from her sight a last message filled the Major’s mind. Fail and you will meet a fate worse than you can imagine.

* * *

Washington, DC

Sterling rubbed his weary eyes. It had been difficult to sleep after what he had seen during the raid on the mansion. Demands for explanations as to how seven federal agents and a few dozen security thugs had ended up dead filled the media. The only story that Agent Sterling and his fellows had would have labeled them at worst insane and at best liars. At night the FBI agent laid awake, replaying the impossible events of the night over and over again in his mind. Had he really witnessed what he thought he had? With the questions haunting him day and night he had instantly accepted Major Cynthia’s offer for a meeting.

It was now that Sterling’s past undercover work saved his life. Three men entered the bar, dressed, like Sterling, in dark suits much too good for this neighborhood. Carefully not looking at Sterling they appeared to make their way toward a table near him. Sterling sat stiffly in his chair. Alarm bells had begun ringing as soon as the men entered the bar as all his instincts warned him that there was something subtly wrong about them. Nearing his table they smoothly changed course and sat across from the agent.

“I’m Captain Blake and this is Lieutenant Pearson. The Major sent us to meet and debrief you about the incident.”

“She said that she was meeting me herself.” Sterling’s mind was racing. No US Army Captain he had ever seen had shaggy unkempt hair and earrings.

“She was unavoidably detained. Time is of the essence here.” Blake spoke in a tone filled with impatience. “Now, before we debrief you it is important to know if you have discussed what you saw with anyone.”

The man’s voice was too intent and as if in anticipation of Sterling’s answer both Blake and Pearson tensed. Sterling knew that the next words out of his mouth could make the difference between life and death but which answer were they looking for? Taking the third way out Sterling grabbed the table and stood up. With a hard shove he toppled the heavy wooden bar table on top of the men, knocking them from their chairs, and was racing toward the door as they scrambled out from under the tangle of furniture and limbs.

With the adrenaline in his blood stream causing his heart to pound Sterling practically flew out the back door of the pub and into the dark alley even as the enraged shouts behind him signaled that the faux officers were giving chase. Waiting at the end of the alley, silhouetted by the bright lights of the street behind it, was another man, the cork in the bottle which proved that the whole meeting had been a trap.

Suddenly the silhouette grew three feet in height, sending its clothes flying as the rapid growth shredded them to rags. As the agent skidded to a halt he realized that the creature hulking at the end of the alley resembled nothing less than a b-grade monster from a late night movie complete with obvious claws tipping its outstretched hands. Behind him the door slammed open and he looked back. Pearson and Blake stood there for a moment before they too repeated the transformation of the first figure. Even in the weak light of the alley it was obvious that the creatures attacking him were not human. They were something unnatural, a small voice in the back of his mind shouted at Sterling. Demons, the voice said and to the core of his being the agent realized that it was right.

Too late he flung himself backwards, his hand diving for the pistol riding in the shoulder holster under his arm, just as the first demon began a deadly slash. Because of his leap the demon’s clawed strike failed to rip Sterling in half. Nonetheless the attack was just as deadly as the venom tipped claws poisoned the wound. Where the demon’s claws gouged into his flesh there was a burning sensation which quickly turned into a spreading cold numbness which swept through his body and drained the strength from his limbs. The demons were preparing themselves to finish the already dying man when his deliverance suddenly appeared.

With a quick flurry of motion a dark form was among Sterling’s attackers, dropping silently from the darkness above and exploding into action. Before the demons could react the first of their number had fallen to the unexpected assault, dismembered by the razor sharp blade the newcomer wielded.

Sterling shook and convulsed uncontrollably as he lay propped up against one of the piles of garbage which lined the alley’s walls. The toxin injected into his body by the creature’s bite was seeping insidiously into his life-force, slowly consuming his soul even as it attacked his body leaving him barely aware of the lightning quick battle taking place for his life.

Turning to the second demon, the one which had called itself Blake, the ninja brought the blade down in a quick arc, feeling as it sliced through the armored bone plates which covered the beast’s body and bit deep into the flesh beneath. In a smooth continuous motion the dark figure spun to the right, flicking the blade lightly to shed black blood, and thrust it upwards with deadly force. The razor sharp steel sliced through the jaw and plunged straight into the brain case of the demon attacking the ninja from behind, stopping its charge as it collapsed into a gurgling heap.

Drawing the blade out the black clad ninja dropped into a crouch, narrowly avoiding the questing claws of the third demon as its wild leap carried it over the graceful warrior. The demon landed with a loud crash in a pile of debris, sending pieces of broken wood and twisted metal skittering across the filthy concrete. Springing after the demon, the ninja finished it with two swift cuts, leaving it to die in a fountain of black blood. As Sterling’s consciousness succumbed to the poison and his vision faded, the last thing he saw was the ninja walking calmly toward him.

* * *

Maryland

Cynthia held Jane as the younger woman’s belly pulsed and rippled. Her assistant’s belly was full of demonic life ready to be born. After an hour of labor Jane’s body was finally ready to expel the vile cargo that Armakoth had left growing inside her. It had been difficult for the women to wait while their fertile bodies nurtured the obscene life growing inside their wombs. They had attempted to satisfy the lusts which filled them with each other but had never managed to reach anywhere near the level of ecstasy which they had experienced at the demon’s hands. Still they both knew that they were doing what was necessary to further their master’s plans.

The program to eliminate the witnesses to the incident at Richards’ estate had gone off without a hitch with a single exception. With the females enslaved by Armakoth’s demonic minions and the males either eliminated by murder or brought under the control of larval demons as hosts Cynthia’s efforts had pleased her master.

Cynthia lightly stroked Jane’s reddish-blond hair as the young woman bore down hard, pushing to expel the embryos from her birth canal. With a gush of thick slime the first matured embryo slipped free from Jane’s body. As each egg shaped mass of demonic tissue left Jane’s body Cynthia reverently picked them up and wiped them clean with a towel before carefully placing them inside a nearby sports bag. As she finished placing the last of the broodlings into the bag Cynthia returned her attention to Jane. With a smile the older woman saw that her assistant had fallen asleep, exhausted by the stress of giving birth Jane now slept with a small smile of satisfaction on her face.

The major carried Jane to her bed and laid her down. As she wiped Jane’s face clean of the sweat accumulated during her labour Cynthia rubbed her own belly, feeling the comforting mass of her lord’s demonic offspring incubating within. As her body carried a normal embryonic demon it would take longer to develop but already she could feel the unholy being writhing and twisting in the confines of her womb. The beautiful officer closed her eyes and bit her lip, her thoughts fill with anticipation for when her child would emerge, eager to take a host and further the lord Armakoth’s plans. Another twisting roil inside of her uterus convinced the woman of one thing. Soon her child would go out into the world. Very soon indeed.

* * *

Boston

Serena Clark sat at her desk grading papers. Removing her glasses she rubbed her weary eyes. As she stretched, arching her back and thrusting her breasts outwards in a most pleasing fashion, the young schoolteacher promised herself that after she finished marking this paper she would finally call it a day. Darkness had fallen and it seemed as if she were all alone in the quiet rooms of St Mary’s School for Girls and the only light in the empty classroom came from the lamp over her desk, leaving the teacher feeling somewhat vulnerable.

Often Serena was nervous teaching her class, only removed from her young charges by a few years of age and experience it seemed sometimes almost dishonest trying to exert her authority over the classroom full of young women. At only twenty four she had only been a teacher for one year and had yet to become comfortable with the responsibility of her job. Despite her fears Serena loved her job and cared deeply for her students who, even though they sometimes burst out with the raucous misbehavior of bored teenage girls acting out near the end of a long day confined to a school seat, seemed to like their young teacher too.

As the young woman toyed with her engagement ring while she worked she took a moment to brush a few stray ringlets of glossy cinnamon-auburn hair away from her face. Serena’s face was elegant with strong cheek bones and graceful eyebrows which emphasized her striking blue-green eyes. Those eyes were filled with a keen intelligence and often sparkled with her ready sense of humor which also reached her full, inviting dark red lips. Her curvy figure showed ample breasts and was pleasing right down to her long, graceful legs.

Hot breath blew across the back of her neck. Serena froze. A low pleased growl came from behind her. Serena jumped slightly as a monstrous clawed hand closed around her right forearm. Paralyzed by fear Serena didn’t even flinch as her chair was slowly turned to face away from her desk. As the chair creaked slightly as it rotated the attractive young teacher began taking shorter and sharper breathes as a growing fear filled her.

Finally Serena faced her captor. Crouching over her was a nightmare of bulging muscles, gleaming fangs and sharp claws. Glowing red eyes split by black slit pupils stared into her soul with an intensity and aura of ferocious power that she had never before conceived possible. Evil and lust palpably emanated from the bestial creature while a sense of terrible intelligence somehow told her that this was no mere animal.

The frozen teacher let out a small whimper of terror as she took in the full measure of Armakoth’s appearance. Serena’s limbs turned to jelly and she felt herself filled with helplessness and a growing sense of hysteria. Closing her eyes Serena violently turned her head back and forth in denial, trying desperately to maintain her sanity in the face of this assault on everything she had ever believed to be true. Things like this didn’t exist, they couldn’t exist. In spite of everything she told herself about how impossible the beast’s presence was Serena couldn’t deny the demon’s appearance and the grip it had on her arm.

Still shaking her head Serena was barely aware as the demon lifted her from the chair and pushed it aware. The sudden shock as the demon dropped the young woman onto the hard wood surface of her desk, causing her head to knock painfully against the unyielding oak, brought the teacher back from her dazed state. Still frozen by fear she could only watch helplessly as the demon tore off her blouse, revealing her white cotton bra. With another stroke of his deadly claws Armakoth deftly shredded the bra, freeing Serena’s firm round breast without marking the woman’s smooth skin and leaving her upper body fully nude.

Once all her clothes were stripped away the demon found that Serena was fit and healthy while her body had still not lost its pleasing feminine softness. Her body was ripe and ready to receive his unholy seed and the sight of the shivering woman quickly had his cock fully erect and pulsing with ready power.

Serena trembled in fright and shame as the demon examined her body, his eyes burning with unholy lust at the sight of her soft unblemished flesh. “To think that I only came to enslave you so that I would get a chance to enjoy your students at my leisure. Your body is well worth the effort on its own.” The demon growled in satisfaction at his chosen victim.

“After I rape you wench, your body and mind will be mine forever. Your pussy will grow wet as you eagerly bring your students before me so that I can violate their young bodies and enslave their souls as well. Their bellies will grow heavy with my young and their only purpose in life will be to please and serve me. Don’t you want to see that?” Armakoth mocked his victim, drawing great pleasure from the terror and agonized concern that the mention of her young students awoke in the pretty teachers wide blue-green eyes.

Armakoth laughed as she fought him, against his supernaturally strong grip she wasn’t even able to move and no matter how much the young teacher strained the demon was going to do to her as he wished. Armakoth grabbed her buttocks and dug his claws into her smooth creamy white skin making Serena cry out while he drew her hips towards his crotch. With his thumbs the demon spread apart her labia revealing the soft pink flesh of her most intimate place and aimed the drooling bulbous head of his phallus at the terrified woman’s entrance. With a low grunt of effort which sent his hot breath across her face the demon forced the slime covered tip of his member into the beautiful teacher’s tight cunt.

Serena moaned softly in denial as Armakoth’s penis buried itself to the hilt in the warm sheath of her cunt. As the massive demon forced the last inches of his thick member into her birth canal Serena arched her back in response to the penetration. It felt as if the immense penis was splitting apart her passage as the demonic organ stretched her sensitive canal so much that Serena was certain that it would kill her.

Armakoth looked down with a smile as he violated the teacher’s perfect body, admiring the way that her full breasts heaved with each powerful thrust of his cock into her belly. As he slowly fucked the beautiful young woman she threw her head back and forth, refusing to accept what was happening to her. “It’s a dream. This isn’t happening. It’s just a dream.”

The demon watched as his cock slid slowly in and out of her body as he impaled her over and over. Each time he filled the woman her stomach visibly bulged from the sheer size of the invader. No matter how much the slender teacher squirmed she found it impossible to escape the relentless demon. The slow pace of his movements allowed Armakoth’s weeping victim to feel every ridge and contour of his massive phallus as it rubbed the sensitive flesh of her depths.

“No, don’t. Please stop. Ahh!” Serena’s pitiful pleas only drove Armakoth to greater heights of lust.

Two of Armakoth’s tentacles wrapped around Serena’s firm round breasts and began to squeeze the supple flesh while the tips toyed with her wine-colored nipples causing them to rapidly swell and stiffen. As Serena screamed in terror she couldn’t help but notice just how expertly the demon was manipulating her sensitive breasts and her cheeks burned red with shame at her weakness. Although the assault was painful Serena had never experienced anything like the animal masculinity of her rapist and her tender cunt had never been filled before like the demon’s pulsing shaft did now. The attractive young teacher was so caught up in thinking about the sensations bombarding her body that when the massive cock was suddenly pulled from her pussy what sounded suspiciously like a squeak of disappointment escaped from her lips.

Armakoth flipped her over on the desk, crushing Serena’s breasts against the wood, and entered her once more. Plunging into her body the demon began reaming the woman with quick, hard thrusts. On each sharp inner stroke Armakoth’s heavy balls slapped against her thighs. As his cock stabbed into Serena’s nubile body it began to glisten slightly as her sweet juices slowly began to flow.

Serena’s refusal to accept what was happening to her began to work to the demon’s advantage. Desperate for some escape from the horrifying reality of the situation Serena’s mind latched on to the sexual sensations that her body was beginning to bombard her with. It was so easy to imagine that it was her fiancé behind her and soon she was almost able to convince herself that it was his hands stroking her body and his cock pounding into her depths.

The teacher began to give in to the sensations being forced upon her by her demonic rapist. Ever so slowly his passage was eased by an increasing flow of slick juices. Before long Serena’s excitement began to run down her thighs, soaking the graded papers beneath her body. She let out a cry of pleasure as the merciless assault continued and the young woman began to succumb to the growing sexual stimulation. Her body signaled its acceptance of the demonic rape by producing a flood of silky feminine fluids, lubricating the demon’s passage into her clenching vagina.

“No… Oh God! Oh. Oh, yes… Don’t… Don’t Stop! Yes!” In her fantasy world her lover began to change. Slowly his flesh darkened until it was ash black with pulsing red veins covering his entire body. Soon muscles began to swell and his frame grew until his massive body towered over her until Serena was screaming her joy with each stabbing penetration.

Trying to increase the pleasure for them both the pretty teacher thrust her hips backwards, angling her body to allow him the deepest possible penetration. Armakoth took full advantage of the access she provided him to pick up the pace and the depth of his strokes. Ruthlessly he punched straight through her cervix until the tip of his cock bottomed on the back of her womb with each stroke. Serena screamed with joy from the intense carnal sensations she felt with each savage thrust into her body. Armakoth pumped rhythmically into her as the young woman’s cheeks glowed with ecstasy and she chanted “Yes” each time he speared her pussy.

Armakoth felt his climax approaching as he plunged into the clenching wet heat of her cunt and began grunting deeply as he pummeled his new slave harder and faster. Demon and woman strained and panted together as they rutted with increasing violence as both climbed towards their peaks. Finally with a roar of lust and triumph the demon came, sending great steaming jets of gooey black semen straight into her waiting womb as Serena screamed with her own climax. When he extracted his demonic phallus from the gasping woman’s body it was with a greedy sucking sound, leaving her pink pussy gaping slightly open as a thick mixture of demonic cum and her own fluids oozed slowly from the distended hole and ran down her thighs.

Serena smiled as she felt the sticky semen draining from her demonic lover ejaculated into her belly, happy with the knowledge that he had impregnated her with their child. She watched with a look of lustful anticipation as her lord moved to stand above her. When the demon placed a hand behind her head and guided her face toward his groin Serena’s lips parted and her tongue poked out in lewd expectation.

“Now slave, this is what you are going to do.” As Armakoth guided his cock into her waiting mouth to clean he began instructing the young school teacher in exactly how she would help her new master carry out his plans.

* * *

End of Part 7—