The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Infernal Destiny Book 9: Confrontation

Disclaimer: This story should not be read by any person not of the age of majority in their country. Anyone who may be offended by the horrific depiction of a war between good and evil, including gratuitous sex and violence, should not continue. The author is not responsible for either any actions taken by persons who read this story or for the general social problems of our planet.

Chapter IX

* * *

Near Boston

The bus ride had been loud as the rambunctious private school girls celebrated a day without classes, shouting and joking around with all the energy of youth. When they had arrived at the cave two young women wearing rugged outdoor clothing had greeted them. Introducing themselves as Sara and Trish, the guides for this tour, the girls were assured that they were about to see and experience something which was significant for all humans. Dismissing this speech most of the girls had chatted quietly amongst themselves until they were told to leave their packs outside and assemble in line. Each girl was given a helmet, a flashlight and a whistle and told to stay with the group.

Once inside the girls had actually been impressed. As they walked deeper into the caves they began to see intricate carvings in the black rock. Lit by torches the cave looked like something out of an adventure movie. Finally they had entered the main chamber and the class gasped in awe. The high vaulted chamber showed the girls just how far underground they now were. Shining their flashlights all around, they explored the high throne and the dark altar. As they buzzed in conversation the sound of many heavy footsteps began to fill the chamber. As the noise grew louder the class stopped talking and the teenagers looked about, trying to figure out where the noise was coming from while gradually becoming nervous and scared. That was when one of the girls pointed her flashlight at the arched opening to the chamber and screamed. The light caught a demon, its terrifying form looming out of the darkness and blocking the way they had come. From other hidden entrances more monstrous shapes emerged until it was clear that the girls were surrounded. Within the space of a few moments the chamber held two dozen screaming school girls and a growing number of demons. Now the girls were gathered in a small alcove off the main chamber off Armakoth’s throne chamber with several of the vampire women and two demons blocking their escape.

While they had seen other demons, many coupling with the dozens of other attractive women the school girls observed while they were brought deeper into the caves, they themselves appeared to be reserved for one demon. Larger and more powerful than the other monsters all of the woman and other demons seemed to defer to it. When they had arrived the terrified girls had watched their teacher walk over to the terrifying monster and kneel before it. Taking the tip of his massive cock in her mouth Serena had lewdly sucked on it, worshipping the demon. Swallowing the tip she reached out to squeeze and caress his heavy balls while her head bobbed up and down. Once his thick penis was covered in their teacher’s saliva the demon had stood up and told the girls his name, Armakoth, and announced to the terrified teenagers that they belonged to him. They had then watched as one of the other demons grabbed their classmate Julie, a girl generally regarded as the class’s sweetheart, from among them and brought the screaming redhead to Armakoth, tearing away her school uniform before passing the teen to his leader.

Before their eyes Serena had held the Armakoth’s monstrous cock and guided it into the young woman’s virgin cunt, smiling wide as the teacher betrayed her young student’s trust. As the demon thrust forward and tore straight through Julie’s hymen the young student’s cries had echoed off the cavern walls as she was brutally raped.

Before long the demonic rape began to affect her body and mind, making the pretty young student orgasm again and again. As she began enjoying the assault her classmates had only grown more terrified and confused. When Armakoth had finished enslaving the redheaded girl another demon took her, the now wanton schoolgirl crying out in joy as her tight cunt was impaled again.

Gradually the group of remaining students began to shrink until only ten remained, clinging to each other as they trembled with fear. Among the screaming and crying students, one girl sat by herself. She was a little blonde teen and rather than terrified she appeared more interested in what was happening, watching with wide eyes.

Amber was mesmerized by the scene before her as Armakoth raped and enslaved her classmates. Her attention was so focused on what she was seeing that the young girl was only vaguely aware. The demon dominated her vision. His presence seemed to fill the room. Others faded away. Gradually the whimpers of the other terrified girls faded from her consciousness. It was as if she was alone with Armakoth. She took in the massive muscles of the demon’s body, the sense of power emanating from the beast, the tireless sexual hunger as he irresistibly took the young girls. In her darkest fantasies Amber had never imagined what it would truly be like in the presence of a god.

She watched avidly as her classmate, a cute brunette named Tara, was raped. As the now almost familiar change from fear and pain to cries of lust and delight overtook the teen Amber shifted her attention from Tara to the girl’s rapist. As the young girl watched the demon she felt a terrible magnetism. An aura of power and corruption surrounded him. When Armakoth roared in triumph and a fountain of excess semen sprayed from Tara’s orifices Amber stumbled to her feet and began to run.

As the girls lost their will to fight, traumatized by the nightmarish experience of watching their friends and classmates get raped and corrupted by demonic monsters, they had stopped trying to escape. Eventually the demons and vampiresses guarding the school girls had grown lax, their only active duty being to bring fresh victims to Armakoth when he finished with the last. This let Amber scramble past them. They scrambled up to chase the petite blond and prevent the girl’s escape, only to watch Amber run straight for Armakoth, jumping over Tara’s unconscious body and flinging herself at the massive demon.

“Take me Master! Make me yours!” Amber cried out. Pulling at her shirt she began to open it while she continued to beg the demon to fuck her.

Everyone in the chamber except Amber froze. She proceeded to tear off her clothing and began rubbing her hips against Armakoth’s shin, mashing her pussy against his rough skin and grinding herself roughly against him while she whined with desire. Armakoth’s nostrils flared as he took in the scent of her sweet musk. This girl was truly excited, her body was working overtime producing sweet honey as the teen begged him to penetrate, to use her, to fuck her.

Armakoth began to laugh loudly, his massive chest rocking with amusement. “Aren’t you the enthusiastic one?” Armakoth said. “Very well, I’ll give you exactly what you want you little slut.”

Reaching down he picked her up effortlessly, his massive clawed hand wrapping right around her tiny waist, and carried her to the chamber’s black stone altar. Grasping one of the teen’s firm calves in each massive hand he pushed them upwards until she was nearly bent in half, exposing both the open lips of her dripping pussy and the tight pink rosebud of her anus. With a sound of tearing flesh a second ridged cock extended from his groin and the twin black member pulsed with lust as the demon stared down at the eager young teen. Armakoth growled as he moved his crotch towards hers, aiming himself at her exposed butt, until his phalluses were poised at both of Amber’s entrances.

She moaned at his first touch and frantically tried to hump her hips toward the hot demonic flesh as her pussy literally dripped with lust. The little blond had never had sex before and her tight body strained to its limits as Armakoth began to slowly force himself into both orifices. As he pushed with increasing force Amber’s tiny holes began to open. Her virgin openings resisted the demon, the teen’s body seemed far too small to accommodate his massive bulk.

Amber shuddered in ecstasy at the sensation of her virgin cunt wrapped around a cock for the first time. It felt so dirty and degrading, she loved every moment of it. She licked her lips and closed her eyes, savoring the feeling as this evil monster violating her little virgin body. It felt as if the giant cocks were about to tear her little body apart, each movement was a delicious torture which made her heart race as if it were about to explode. She arched her back and tried to relax her body to allow them better access. It was very difficult but she gradually grew used to their presence and began to truly enjoy the unholy sex. Amber moaned in ecstasy as she felt an incredible sensation of fullness. The twin penetration sent more sensations than she could concentrate on at once through her body and the teen simply lay there in a hazy state of pleasure as the demon took her.

Armakoth was soon grunting in pleasure as he took the young teen. Amber’s pussy was tight and wet and her cunt and ass held both his members in muscular embraces. He could feel her young flesh contracting around him, her body was exquisite and he hissed with lust as he quickened the pace of his thrusts. He stroked into her long and hard, the tips of his cocks almost falling out of her tight holes when he pulled back and his hips smacking against Amber’s tight buttocks when he slid back in.

“Fuck me, Master!” she gasped, “make me your slave.” A stream of debauched fantasies flowed through the teens mind. Thoughts of her body being penetrated in a hundred obscene ways by unnatural creatures filled her head. The waves of stimulation built until Amber arched her back and screamed with pleasure as her first orgasm hit. Each deep, pounding thrust rocked her athletic body. As she was fucked Amber ran her hands all over herself, exploring and teasing her body. Biting her lip she began massaging and squeezing her firm tits before harshly pinching and pulling on her small pink nipples until they swelled into hard little nubs that the teen rolled between her fingers.

Beneath Armakoth the slim blond teen wiggled back and forth. It looked like the little blond was struggling but the demon knew that she was really frenzied with lust and dominated by a craving for the demon to take her deeper and harder. “Feel your true nature girl. Sin is a part of your being. The primal beast within you is attracted to what I offer.” Armakoth looked down at the moaning teen as his cocks slid in and out of her petite body. “From this moment forth, your body belongs to me!”

“Please, Lord, take me again and again!” Amber pleaded, the teen’s wide blue eyes filled with hunger as she embraced her defilement. Each orgasm she experienced cementing the demon’s ownership of her soul. “Please don’t stop! Don’t ever stop!” Amber lifted her head and looked at her groin, watching her obscenely stretched labia clinging to the ridges of Armakoth’s cock and listening to the obscene wet sounds of their coupling. Shaking her head to toss her sweaty blond hair off her face Amber smiled joyfully as she looked up at her demonic lover as he plunged himself into her young body again and again. “More…please…more! Harder!” Amber screamed.

“Very good wench, now here’s your reward!” With one final thrust Armakoth buried himself deep in Amber’s pussy and ass. She felt a boiling flood of cum pour into her body. Gallons of the black fluid poured into her womb and rectum, setting off another massive orgasm which left the beautiful teen shaking while incoherent mews and squeaks of pleasure came from her throat.

Once her master withdrew from her body Amber reached down to touch and rub her swollen pussy before scooping up a bit of Armakoth’s semen on her fingers and licking them clean, her eager pink tongue darting out to clean them and capture every bit of cum. As the corrupted blond teen tasted the delicious salty fluid she licked her lips and realized how much she loved what she had become.

* * *

Washington DC

Cynthia smiled as she looked out into the lecture hall. She had made it her task before her corruption to mentor and support other female officers trying to establish a career in the male dominated military. Her speeches and seminars instructed women on how to maintain their independence and climb the promotion ladder in what was still a very male dominated military. Over time the number of female officers and enlisted personnel attending had climbed until she routinely packed halls, drawing women from all branches of the service from bases around the world.

With a wicked smile she watched the bright eyes fixed on her as they unknowingly waited to be enslaved. It seemed a delicious irony that they had come to see her speak, believing her to be an independent and ardent fighter for women’s rights in the military, when in reality at this moment her pussy was soaked from the thought of their impending mass rape.

The dark lecture room provided the perfect environment for enslaving and impregnating large numbers of young women at one time while continuing to keep the demonic presence secret. While her speech and the accompanying audio/visual presentation captured their attention they were vulnerable.

Five minutes into the presentation General Stewart slipped into the back of the hall. Quickly unbuttoning his shirt the demon began to mutate out of human form, allowing his true nature to take hold. Dozens of eagerly quivering tentacles dropped wetly to the carpet with a soft sticky thump. Only a single blonde female officer sitting near the very back of the hall was close enough to notice the sound over the lecture and turned towards the faint noise. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped in shock as Jacutha loomed out of the darkness.

As the attractive officer gasped with a sharp intake of breath the demon sent a tentacle deep into her throat before she could scream. Suitably gagged the woman was drawn out of her seat and carefully stripped of her uniform by a dozen nimble tentacles. Once she was naked a single tentacle held her suspended in the air while two others reamed her from both ends. Freed to pursue their next victim the slime covered tentacles plunged outwards. The process was repeated, over and over as the demon’s questing appendages reached deeper into the lecture hall, methodically working forward and plucking one woman after another into their grasp.

Once all the women but one were in the demon’s grasp Cynthia stopped speaking and put her notes down on the podium. Taking a moment to flick an imaginary fleck of lint from her uniform she walked to the front of the stage and stood with her hands clasped behind her back levelly regarding the last woman. The tall blonde woman wore the uniform of an Air Force Captain and a pair of golden wings rode on her chest. She wore a nametag for the seminar with the name Amanda Wilson. She was in her late twenties and had the fit, trained body of a fighter pilot.

“Look behind you.” Cynthia barked in a curt tone.

The woman regarded Cynthia quizzically, startled by the sudden stop in the presentation. “What did you say?”

“Look. Behind. You.” Cynthia spoke slowly, emphasizing her meaning with a gesture and finally the female pilot turned to see the sight behind her.

Amanda automatically sank into a defensive crouch as a sudden screech of fear escaped her throat before her self-control reasserted itself. Both the demon and his servant laughed scornfully at the look of horror and revulsion playing across the auburn haired beauty’s face. As Jacutha sent his tentacles questing for her Amanda did what the demon least suspected. She leapt towards him and launched a series of hammer blows, striking out with speed and determination. Fortunately for her the officer’s attack did no damage to the demon, rousing his cruel humor rather than the powerful anger that demons are so very capable of.

Jacutha swept the tentacles he had sent to catch the woman back towards himself, catching Amanda and sending her stumbling up against him. “It’s not real. It can’t be real!” Amanda tried to push herself away from the eight foot tall monster but found that the powerful tentacles held her in his obscene embrace.

Cynthia allowed herself a sharp derisive bark of laughter. “Don’t try to fool yourself Captain. He exists and soon you’ll belong to him.”

“Stop… Get away from me!” Amanda looked past the demon to where Cynthia stood with a wicked smile, her eyes pleading in a futile request for some mercy from either the monster who held her or the officer who appeared to be serving it. Never leaving her mind was the sight of the other women being raped by the demon who devoted almost no attention to what seemed to be a routine activity for the monstrous creature.

Guttural laughter met her pleas as the demon ignored her words and concentrated on striping the woman of her uniform. Piece by piece it was discarded, revealing the body beneath. Her breasts were large and round, at least a C-cup. It was obvious that she worked out regularly. Her body was well toned with just the perfect level of muscular definition, which made her look athletic without losing her femininity.

Amanda’s graceful features had an elegant classic beauty. As he looked at her face the demon chuckled. There was much more anger than fear in her eyes despite the massive appendages in her mouth and threatening her vagina. With casual cruelty he forced the tentacle between her pouty ruby lips and deeper into her throat. The demon was gratified to see that this only made the hatred she glared at him with stronger. Jacutha was pleased, he encountered few women with spirit like this. The blond would make an excellent servant once that determination was swayed to serve him.

He slowly rubbed his phallic tentacle back and forth across her pubic mound, teasing the woman as he drank in her fear and terror. Despite his rampant lust Jacutha was almost leisurely in penetrating Amanda. The female pilot tensed as she felt his phallus force its way into her body. Moving slowly but firmly the demon slowly watched his green member disappear into her hips. Inch after inch of the thick organ vanished into her body. It took him a full minute to fully impale her, the heavy end of his tentacle pressing against the back of her womb. He pulled it out at the same pace, torturing her with the deliberately unhurried rape, using his casualness to underline just how helpless she was in his grasp. As he raped her the demon allowed Amanda to see the contempt and amusement in his eyes. She would become his property, Jacutha would take his pleasure from her at his whim and what’s more the beautiful young woman would beg and plead for it. Once the demon established a steady rhythm in and out of her pussy he began to move all his tentacles at the same pace, raping all of the women simultaneously.

The demon possessing General Steward growled with lust. The unmatched sensation of penetrating not just one or two but an entire group of women filled him with elation and power. The wickedly powerful coils of his tentacles held them helpless in the air around him. The women could only flail uselessly at open air or pound their fists futilely against the demonic members violating their bodies.

Jacutha laughed as he felt his tentacles thrusting into two dozen women at once. Each one felt different, unique in their own ways. What they had in common were fit, well-trained bodies from their training regimens and their expressions of fear and terror. These were women who were used to being in control both of themselves and of others. Now they were helpless in the hands of his enormous strength while he used their bodies, preparing to impregnate them with demonic offspring. Soon they would experience the betrayal of their bodies and the inevitable breaking of their weak human will. Diabolic pleasure filled the demon’s mind as he thought of how they would scream in helpless ecstasy as the pounding tentacles corrupted and inevitably bound them in chains of lust and need.

Slowly the women’s bodies began moving of their own accord as their mounting excitement overwhelmed their fear and self control. Cynthia watched as one woman after another lost her expression of agony and shock and began to wear an expression of hazy delight as the growing electric sparks of perverse sexual pleasure the thrusting tentacles sent through her drove all other concerns away.

Well stretched cunts began to flow with feminine juices as female bodies instinctively responded to the assault with arousal. Traitorous flesh bombarded the women’s minds with seductive sensations as the unholy tentacles awakened dormant bestial desires. As the demon’s attentions wrought unwilling orgasms from the entrapped women Jacutha felt his victims begin moving their hips to meet his thrusting tentacles while their tongues began caressing the appendages moving in and out of their throats. Soft feminine moans of desire and grunts of pleasure echoed through the lecture hall as the demonic rape began influencing their thinking.

They began to get more and more into it until finally every one of the women had submitted to the demonically instilled desires and he held two dozen sex-crazed women in the air. Their sweat covered bodies twisting and turning as they writhed in desire while they moaned in pleasure around the tentacles in their mouths, trying to get more of what they could never have imagined they would desire before encountering the demon.

Jacutha began to groan himself, the sensation of so much moist female flesh surrounding and pressing against his phalluses causing pleasure to rise in his body. The thick ridged tentacles began to swell and pulse as his body began to eagerly prepare to plant the demon’s seed within the women’s fertile bellies. Pounding the women harder he rammed his thick tentacles through their cervixes and began battering the backs of their wombs. The demon viciously used their bodies for his pleasure, the fast hard strokes bringing the women off again and again.

Gathering himself Jacutha pushed forward with a growl and ejaculated into their pussies and mouths, holding the appendages deep within their trembling cunts to ensure that this new crop of slaves was instantly impregnated with his young. The women in his grasp began writhing about and arching their backs as the tentacles fucking them swelled before pouring their new master’s hot fluids into their bodies. The sensation sent all the women into a massive simultaneous orgasm, eyes rolling back in their heads as their nervous systems were overloaded with pleasure and soundless screams of ecstasy escaped from around the thick tentacles pumping into their mouths.

When the demon laid them on the ground his victims were still quaking in the aftermath of the incredible sexual stimulation. With a chuckle Jacutha watched his newest slaves as they moved weakly on the floor, breathing heavily from their exertions, his glowing red eyes inspecting each of the attractive women in turn. The lecture hall was still booked for another hour and he intended to make good use of that time.

* * *

North Virginia

The base was carried on military lists as a minor supply depot, holding decommissioned and obsolete vehicles for spares. In reality it was the premier black-ops installation on the eastern seaboard. With the knowledge and clearances he possessed from Stewart’s mind Jacutha had planned the raid with military precision. Each stage of the assault was choreographed in advance and contingency plans drawn up for dozens of eventualities. Gathering an assault force and using his authority to equip them with the proper clearances Jacutha was finally ready to take the entire base in one scoop. His lord Armakoth had approved of his plans, the acquisition of a functioning military base and its personnel would drastically increase the demons’ power base and allow them to avail themselves of modern weapons.

During the night they had come to the base. The General had arrived at the gates with two trucks filled with troops. Beautiful vampires had flowed out of the trucks and into the guard shack. Armakoth did not desire any deaths. It would be difficult to cover any disappearances and the enslavement of the sentries would be worth the short delay. Including the possessed General six demons were among the members of the raiding force. Once inside his minions spread through the base.

Under the protection of spelled silence they entered the female barracks and revealed their true form to the women sleeping within. When they left the barracks only corruption lay behind them. Following the demons visits vampiresses flowed into the rooms and selected the most attractive of the women lying gasping before changing them. It was an exponential process and the numbers of supernaturally beautiful women expanded at a frightening rate. Speed was all important now. The spread of demonic forces had to reach critical mass before anyone became aware of their presence. All communication links to the outside had been cut but if the alarm was raised too soon the elite forces stationed on the base would overwhelm the invaders with their training and weapons.

As the demons went to work on the female officers the new vampires descended on the quarters of the male troops. The elite troops on the base proved no more difficult to subvert for the most part than the regular forces, surprise and the attackers’ supernatural powers proving sufficient to take them without a struggle.

One squad proved different as an alert sergeant woke his troops and they were able to arm themselves. Several demons were cut down before Jacutha sent in nearly a dozen vampiresses. Several of the women had been shot, their undead metabolisms quickly healing the injuries, but the rest flooded into the barracks and dismembered the men.

The entire Headquarters building was taken intact and the captured officers enslaved by Jacutha or possessed by larval demons. The demon wearing the body of the base commander, a somewhat rotund brigadier general, sat up with the hiss of alarm. As it rapidly sifted the information of its host’s screaming mind the demon had come upon a shocking fact. “There is a secret installation of scientists below this base. It has its own links to the outside world!”

Jacutha reared back in shock, roughly pulling his tentacles out of the commander’s secretary, making the buxom brunette whimper in protest. Nothing in his information had pointed to this. Violently pushing away the woman he had been crouched over moments before he raced out the office, filled with the sensation that things were rapidly spinning out of control.

* * *

Deep below the base, in the hidden installation below, a man slept. Advanced medical monitors surrounded his bed, scrutinizing every beat of his heart, each slow calm breath, and the subdued maelstrom which was the sleeping human mind. Suddenly his eyes snapped open and the man named Hunter came awake.

Gunfire. He knew that he had heard gunshots. Hunter was an enhanced human, his real name long discarded for his assigned code name. He was chosen as the first and only test subject for an Army Black Ops project to create a soldier with abilities beyond the human norm. His nervous system had been replaced with an electronic network which interfaces directly with his brain, decreasing reaction time and blocking pain, letting him push his altered body to its limits and beyond. Hunter’s skeleton had been reinforced by a crystalline lattice to withstand the strength provided by a boosted musculature and enhanced adrenals. Genetically engineered retro viruses strengthened his body’s connective tissues and increased resistance to injury.

The project was a failure. The costs were much too high and wrought great strain on the subject body. He could only survive on a specific diet of nutrients and high energy protein slurry. A constantly changing cocktail of tailored drugs is necessary to keep the careful balance of the altered metabolism in equilibrium. This meant that Hunter was an orphan, with abilities far beyond human normal but the only one of his kind.

Once he was awakened by his enhanced hearing Hunter’s training quickly took over. Arming himself with the weapons he kept in his quarters Hunter slipped out of his room and into the corridors of the base, moving quickly and silently like a panther.

The demonic forces were using male soldiers enslaved by the bite of the vampiresses. Bound inescapably to their will the men would do anything the women commanded. The General had decided that these were the most expendable assets he had on the base. Led by a vanguard of troopers who were normally stationed as security in the underground facility the armed soldiers quickly overwhelmed the few bored security guards stationed at the bottom of the elevator shafts and took the scientific personnel captive, holding them until their demonic masters could come and enslave or possess them.

Footsteps pounded toward Hunter with the distinctive sound of troops sprinting in combat boots. As his training kicked in the enhanced soldier was barely aware of drawing his pistols, all his senses were focused on the double doors ahead. Almost in slow motion they swung wide open and the first enslaved soldier burst through. With what seemed like dreamlike slowness the man’s assault rifle came up as Hunter stared straight at the mask of hatred on the trooper’s face before it was blotted away by the heavy lead slug the enhanced soldier’s pistol sent rumbling downrange. Behind the falling body more shapes raced forward to attack.

For a normal human the .50 Desert Eagle was really too big and powerful to fire accurately. In Hunter’s enhanced grip it reached out like the hand of god. With a thunder-like roar the pistol flung its heavy slugs with deadly accuracy. The first three soldiers through the door each caught a single round in their unarmored throats and dropped to the floor, each man almost decapitated by the large bullets.

It looked like something out of a movie. The idea of using two pistols was pure Hollywood. Only a single gun could be fired with any kind of accuracy, two pistols simply resulted in a spray of bullets more likely to pepper the walls than to strike the target. Unless of course the shooter had enhanced reflexes and the limit on firing rate came from the pistol’s cycle time. Now each Desert Eagles thundered in alternating blasts, each shot carefully aimed by Hunter’s enhanced nervous system and eyes. As he ghosted forward over the fallen bodies he filled his hands with the comforting deadly weight of an assault rifle.

Racing forward like an avenging wind Hunter plunged through the installation and into the security lobby which led to the surface elevators. What he was doing now depended more than anything else on his enhanced speed. Even the elite troops guarding the Special Operations Headquarters could do little more than begin to raise their weapons before he gunned them down and practically flew past their still falling bodies. Hunter did not know why they had turned traitorous and it pained him to gun these men down. Many of them he recognized but the slaughtered bodies of the installations security staff proved the necessity of taking them down.

Hunter could feel the heavy strain the enhancements were placing upon his body. Although many of his internal organs had benefited from the upgrades there were still all too many normal tissues within his body. The metabolic cost of operating in fully this fully enhanced mode would likely last for weeks when he would suffer from fatigue and blackouts. In addition to this he knew that there were long term costs. He could literally burn-out his organs and slowly die from progressive organ failure in a form of premature old age.

The elite soldier cut through the demonically controlled troops, leaving a trail of carnage in the passages of the underground facility, using speed and ruthlessness to deprive them of the time to organize and respond. Hunter knew that if he let up and allowed the troops to lie in wait, heavy weapons at the ready even his enhanced abilities wouldn’t allow him to escape alive.

Finally Hunter pounded up the access corridor to the elevators, almost free of the facility. As he rounded the final corner of a series of turns and cutbacks built into the underground corridor to protect against blast effects from a nuclear attack or provide personnel defending the base with fallback positions he brought up his rifle in reflex as a blast of strange green fire shot straight at his face. Hunter hissed in pain as droplets of liquid plastic and metal splashed on his hands and arms and convulsively threw away the useless glowing wreckage which had been a weapon.

Hunter faced a monster. Nearly seven feet tall, a demon stood in the corridor, between Hunter and escape. A cold dagger of fear sank itself into his gut. While incomprehensible in motive the attack by his fellow troopers had a concrete reality to it. Treason was nothing new in human history and fit into his rational world. This was something else entirely which made the world spin around him as thoughts raced through his head, desperately seeking an explanation which was not forthcoming. Then there was no time for thought, only action and response as his combat honed reflexes sprang into action and his combat knife slid into his hand.

Muscles flexed beneath slimy skin as the creature prepared to leap, gathering itself before pouncing on the human. Hunter met the beast in midair. Flashing past one another the opponents struck at each other in a blur of motion. Surprise registered in the monstrous features of Hunter’s opponent as it pressed a hand against its chest. Hunter grinned as he flicked black blood from the blade of his knife, the keen steel shedding blood in a spray as he dropped back into the ready position. Both paused as they took new measure of their opponent. With a sickening wet tearing of flesh blades made of black bone slid from its forearms and the demon advanced cautiously with murder in its beady red eyes.

As they came together again the agent hit the monster with all his enhanced strength, staggering it back while he twisted aside to avoid the deadly sweep of its blades. He almost made it, the demon’s attack barely grazed his right soldier but the blades still cut through his ceramic armor as if it were paper and laid a gouge in his flesh. Hunter hissed in pain even as he felt his enhanced system react with a fresh flood of endorphins. His wound wasn’t severe but it proved that if the demon got one real hit in he was as good as dead, enhanced body or no.

Matching himself against the demon’s speed Hunter realized that it had reflexes matching his own and he was far outmatched in strength. In a moment he saw an opening. As the demon struck out he twisted and took the blow, twisting to avoid the demon’s claws but accepting the strike instead of Riding the force of the blow Hunter turned and stepped inwards until he stood chest to chest with the demon. Reaching up he grabbed the unholy creature by the throat and used this grasp to lift himself up until he could reach over its shoulder with his knife bearing arm and positioned the blade behind its head.

He rammed his blade at the base of the beast’s skull, angling it upward as he drove the razor sharp fighting knife hilt deep. Arrowing through the narrow gap between spine and its armored brain casing the cold alloy penetrated straight into the demon’s brain. With a quick twist Hunter stirred its grey matter before tugging the blade free. From inches away Hunter watched as the baleful hatred filling the creatures eyes faded until the glowing orbs were dead before he flipped backwards, jumping away from the still standing corpse. Even the demon’s supernatural healing could do nothing for this wound. Its massive form convulsed spastically as the shredded brain sent out random signals before toppling over dead, its massive body hitting the floor with a heavy wet thud.

In the elevator Hunter gasped for breath and clutched at his chest, the wet crunch when the demon struck him and the spiking pain told the soldier that he had broken at least one rib. Already though he could feel his implants releasing drugs and new strength filled him even as the pain faded. When the elevator reached the surface Hunter erupted from it like a shot. Ripping grenades from his combat webbing he tossed them ahead, each blast going off and causing instant confusion among the waiting demonic forces. When the concussion blew out the overhead lights the hanger became a scene of chaotic flashes as the waiting troops fired without a clear target, hitting each other rather than the running man. Only the female vampires and a few demons could see Hunter as their vision instantly adapted to the loss of light and they took off in full pursuit.

Fleeing out of the hanger Hunter spotted a dark opening to his left and pelted towards it. Legs pumping Hunter ran down the dark and narrow space between the two massive hangers before skidding to a halt as silhouettes filled the opening ahead. As he looked backward more pursuers filled his view, he was trapped between those ahead of him and those behind. Spotting a steel ladder he climbed quickly upwards to the hanger roof, pausing at the top to drop his last pair of frag grenades below. A small smile flitted across his face as the twin blasts were accompanied by inhuman shrieks and screams of pain.

Dark shapes swarmed up over the edge of the roof and in the dim light he could see their monstrous forms. Hunter turned and ran for the back of the hanger but before he could reach the edge and jump an attack chopper rose up, its rotors lashing at the air and whipping up a storm of debris. He threw an arm up to shield his eyes as the helicopter’s searchlight caught him. Hunter froze and for the first time in his life simply gave up. Behind him were the monsters which had invaded the base and he could already see the chopper’s chain-guns swiveling as they locked on target. There was nothing to do, he was caught in the open with no chance of escape, his shoulders slumped and he felt the strength leave his body.

With a roar the twin chain-guns opened up, sending a storm of metal sweeping across the roof. Less than twenty feet away from the weapons, Hunter thought that it sounded like the world was ending. As he fell to his knees and clapped his hands over his ears the veteran soldier grimaced in pain from the sheer volume. It felt as if the very air was shaking and battering him from all sides.

Finally the clamor stopped. The surface of the roof was torn and shattered in an arc where the guns had swept, the twisted debris covered with blood and unidentifiable torn bits of flesh. Only a small area where Hunter was crouched remained intact. He stumbled to his feet, dazed and confused about how he had survived the holocaust of destruction around him untouched. As he stood swaying the copter hovered above him and two uniformed marine’s reached down, offering him a lift upwards and into the chopper.

Hunter blearily recognized the pilot as Captain Josie Lopez before a headset was pressed onto his head by the marine beside him.

Her clipped soprano voice filled his ears. “Welcome aboard. I was working on my bird when Hicks and Hudson charged in babbling about monsters. I thought they were crazy.” Lopez pursed her lips as she squeezed off a burst from the 30mm chain-guns at an unseen target, “What’s going on?”

“I wish I knew. Just get us out of here.” Hunter slumped back, already beginning to shiver and shake as he came down from the infusion of drugs and endorphins his enhanced body had pumped through his system.

“Roger, hold on tight, going for altitude.” Inside the cabin the volume of the engines suddenly increased as she pushed the throttles to full power and the rotors bit into the air.

Below on the base tarmac Jacutha’s glowing red eyes watched the helicopter depart. He swore to himself that when they were found death would be far too good a fate for its occupants.

* * *

Washington DC

The nameless demon waited in the shadowy interior of a modest Washington apartment. In the darkness of the apartment his eyes reverted to a heat sensing mode. The otherwise unoccupied room was a mixture of almost black grays and blues. Only his body showed the warm reddish glow of a living being.

Brooded only days before the demon had never before taken a human woman of his own. While the corrupted slaves who had filled the caverns had been eager to please him and the other newly spawned demons his voracious lust for a female untouched by demonic influences had steadily grown. He wished nothing more than to feel a young woman in his grasp and sense her soul slowly succumbing to his power as her body betrayed her while that victory sent a flood of energy into him, empowering the young demon. Now he finally had the chance.

Lord Armakoth had instructed him to “recruit” a female agent of one of the human’s investigative organizations. If he did well he would have his very own slave and might even be granted a name. The thought caused his already engorged phallus to swell and pulse, eager to violate and dominate a human woman.

There the demon stood, waiting the long hours without any betraying movement or sound despite a growing bestial lust which filled its every thought, until at long last a key rattled in the door and a shaft of light from the hall revealed the silhouette of a shapely woman. The demon had carefully positioned himself on the opposite side of the room to conceal his presence from her until the agent’s fate was firmly in his hands.

Reaching for the light switch on the wall the woman flicked it several times before letting out a quiet curse when nothing happened. In the darkness the waiting demon suppressed a chuckle, the merest of his powers sufficed to keep the primitive technology from functioning and ensured that his unsuspecting prey would come to him. Dropping her bag beside the door she walked carefully forward, holding her hands in front of herself as she felt her way into the apartment.

Moving much more swiftly and silently than his bulky, powerful appearance would belie he maneuvered around the room to stand in front of her. It had taken only the most simple of spells to ensure that no sound would escape the apartment and when her hands touched his chest the scream she let out reached no further than the apartment’s walls.

She felt a massive hand close about her wrist and let out a cry of pain as the bones of her arm ground together in his tight grasp. The demon ripped her clothes away from her body, tossing the shredded fabric to the ground and ignoring the woman’s panicked screams as she found herself rendered naked by the unseen attacker. Once she was fully naked he yanked the woman close to him and grabbed her by the right shoulder and left thigh. As the demon’s claw tips dug into her soft flesh she screamed again and renewed her futile struggles to escape. Her nubile body shook as she felt the demon’s hot breath blew across her body and the woman whimpered in terror as she began to guess at the inhuman nature of her attacker as she began to listen to the animal-like growls and eager grunts of the young demon as he manipulated her body.

His nostrils flared as he took in her young, fresh scent. This woman would bear many children for his kind and her position would serve them equally well. In more ways than one she would become a tool for their conquest of humanity, a role which she would eagerly enjoy once he had finished with her.

Despite all she could do the beast easily positioned her above his crotch. The young demon was getting more and more excited as the moment of making her his approached. He began panting faster in anticipation as he slowly lowered her towards her fate. The woman jumped and gasped before letting out a low moan of despair as the fat head of his cock nudged up against the soft mass of curls between her thighs. With a low chuckle the demon began applying a steady pressure. For a few moments nothing happened but inevitably her labia parted and began to stretch around the thick head. With leisurely speed his thick phallus began disappearing into her canal while the young woman threw her head back and forth in denial and shame.

The demon growled as he slowly buried his cock between her silky thighs, savoring the moment when his swollen balls pressed against her ass. As the massive member stretched her open the slime covering it collected between her legs, running down over her firm little butt and dripping onto the floor. Only this small amount of lubrication kept the phallus from ripping her open but her pussy still burned with agony as the demonic cock violated the woman’s body. Each time he buried himself deep within her body she let out an anguished moan and squirmed in a vain attempt to break away from his unyielding grip.

While she screamed and struggled in his grasp the demon chuckled, he knew that as his penis bored into her she would begin to experience a growing pleasure and lust. These humans were weak and easily corrupted by a demon’s powers. It was obvious to the young demon that his kind was destined to rule the people of this realm, using its inhabitants as their slaves and playthings.

Meanwhile the demon was thrusting more and more enthusiastically into her, battering her tight cunt with hard sharp thrusts while his mounting pleasure egged him on. The feeling of dominating a woman, of asserting his ownership over her mind, body and soul was fueling his unholy lust and he could feel the gobs of pre-cum oozing out of his cock each time he penetrated his helpless victim.

Stretching his long neck downwards he opened his maw and extended his long black tongue. She shivered at the disgusting sensation as he began exploring her body, tasting her sweet skin and paying special attention to her perky little breasts. Stimulated by his probing tongue her nipples grew hard and erect as the demon took her entire breast in his mouth and sucked on the fleshy mound. Soon her upper body was soaked with his slimy drool.

Slowly he felt the first hints of arousal as his victim’s moans became soft and more rhythmic as her body began to respond to the demonic assault. The demon rewarded her by ramming harder, giving her all he had as the movement her hips slowly began to reciprocate his rhythm. He watched her face in the darkness, savoring the twisted mixture of pain, pleasure and terror on her face as the ghostly outlines revealed by his supernatural vision showed him the battle being waged within her soul.

Without warning the lights of the apartment lit, illuminating the demon and the naked young woman in his grasp. With a grunt of surprise the demon’s head swung towards the front hall of the apartment.

The woman he had been sent to enslave stood there, an expression of anger and revulsion on her face and a black automatic pistol in her hands. A sudden realization filled the demon’s mind. The bag lying near the door was a suitcase, the mind of his host recognized it as the type of article that humans would use when they were traveling. The girl in his grasp, now revealed by the light filling the room, was not the one from the photograph but she shared the same red hair and the family resemblance was obvious. He recoiled in shock, pulling her off his rampant cock and dropping her to the floor with a thud. When the tentacle he had been gagging her with withdrew the teen began sobbing and crying, letting all the terror which had filled her during the rape in the darkness finally escape.

“Penny!” As the demon dropped her sister to the floor Special Agent Jeanne Malloy locked on to the clear target presented to her. The rage filling Jeanne had a cold edge. In slow motion she brought up her pistol and calmly squeezed the trigger. With the same precision she had learned from countless hours at the range the agent fired 10 shots. Staggering forwards a single step the demon fell to its knees and toppled to the ground, its strength leaving it as it struggled to breath through the destroyed mess of torn flesh the lead hollow-points had made of the unholy beast’s chest and head.

While the demon lay bleeding on the floor the female agent reloaded her pistol and walked to stand over his convulsing body. As Jeanne looked down into his ruined race the demon’s single remaining eye glared up at her with malevolent hatred. Lifting her gun she wiped it out of existence. As the demon’s body began to bubble and steam Jeanne fell to the floor and gathered her sister in her arms, trying to make everything all right.

* * *

End of Part 9—