The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Infidelity

By Cold Comfort

(7:00PM)

“What did you say?” Jean Grey’s face reddened with anger and confusion.

(Earlier that day.)

After a furious argument with her husband, Scott Summers a.k.a. Cyclops, Jean Grey thought her whole day would be ruined. That was before Jubilee convinced her to go to a nearby mall with her.

“Live a little” she said. “Get in touch with your youth” she prodded.

Instead of waiting for her to say ‘Wash away the wrinkles and extra pounds’, she agreed and off they went.

While at the mall Jubilee convinced Jean to buy (and wear out) all the latest fashions. By the end of the shopping portion of their trip, Jean was decked out in extra baggy Boss jeans, a bright red Eddie Bauer sweatshirt, Nike’s newest pair of Micheal Jordans, and a pair of $200 Versace shades perched on the top of her head in a Jubilee-type manner. After a whole day of digging deep into Professor Xavier’s seemingly endless trust fund, the girls went to the food court to eat.

(6:56PM)

The two sat in the food court, ate and talked about every subject that came to mind.

“It’s really cool to see you calmed down, Jean” Jubilee remarked. “You looked so bugged after that scrap with Cyke.”

“Yeah, This morning did kinda stress me out.” Jean replied with a smile.

“I would be stressed too. I actually saw that “bologna wash” Psylocke gave him.”

Jean’s eyes widened at that statement. “What did you say?” Jean’s face reddened with anger and confusion.

“I was hangin’ out by the boathouse when it went down.” Jubilee said, still not realizing she went somewhere she shouldn’t have.

“When what went down??” Jean pried now visibly angry.

“Oh!??! Y-Y-You didn’t know!?!” Jubilee questioned.

Within minutes they were both in the car speeding back to the mansion. The car, Rouge’s borrowed ‘95 Land Cruiser, was hitting 85 mph as Jubilee told Jean of how she witnessed Cyclops’ seduction by Psylocke.

“I’m sorry, Jean. I really thought you knew.”

“WHY THE HELL WOULD I KNOW??? DO YOU THINK HE WOULD TELL ME???” Jean yelled uncharacteristicly.

“Damn, she is catching hell, seriously!” a passing motorist noted to himself as he noticed a red haired woman screaming at her much younger passanger as their car sped by.

“I thought that’s what you were arguing about this morning. Maybe you had seen it in his mind?” The young girl said, trying to put up a defense against the driver’s interrogation.

Jean then noticed that Jubilee was now shifting nervously in her new Tommy Hilfiger shorts and although she was wearing a white undershirt, she was visibly sweating through the Magic Johnson jersey she’d just bought. “Look Jubes, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have taken it out on you. Scott drank the last of the milk. That’s what we were fighting about.”

<Wow, It really does happen> Jubilee thought to herself. “What are you gonna do now?”

“I’m going to handle the situation.” Jean said with a look of determination and betrayal that would burn through six feet of steel.

It took Jean, what seemed like thirty seconds to park the car, return the keys to Rouge , and locate Psylocke with the mansions internal computer. “The Danger Room, eh? I’ll try to think of a suitble holo-setting as I telekinetically rip off her legs.”

Now truly worried about her friend’s uncharacteristic behavior, Jubilee tries to calm her down. “Jean, c’mon now. Do you really wanna do this?”

At this, Jean’s look cuts right through Jubilee’s shades. “You said ‘They were going at it like the porno flicks Drake thinks he’s hiding under his bed.’ Do you even need an answer to that question?”

The focus in Jean’s mind was clear as she entered the Danger Room’s control center. She passed by Ororo Munroe, her very best friend and maid of honor at her wedding, without the slightest glance. Using her telekinesis, she began to rip open the door.

Storm quickly jumped to calm down her friend. “Jean? What is going on?”

“Ummm...Ororo, I have some...issues to work out with Psylocke. Would it be too much to ask for some privacy?”

Although she doesn’t know the problem, she does know her friend, so Storm responds gently. “Jean, do you truly believe being alone with Elisabeth is best?”

Knowing full well that her friend’s soothing words would talk her out of what she planned to do, Jean responds quickly . “Don’t worry, it’s just a little problem that needs to be worked out. You see, Betsy drank my last Diet Pepsi and I’d like her to replace it.”

“I know that is not the problem, Jean. But there is very little I can do about it. Is there?” Windrider questioned as she turned to leave.

“Thanks for understanding, Ororo.”

With that, Storm presses a button on the control panel of the Danger Room. As the door slid open she gave Jean a wary look and removed herself from the room.

Jean stormed in to the Danger Room, telekinetic energy flaring. " Computer: End Program. PSYLOCKE!!! WE NEED TO TALK!!!”

As all the holographic ninja and attack droids froze in their place, Elisabeth Braddock gracefully spun around to see the cause of the disturbance. “Really now Jean, was the dramatic entrance really neccesary? If you really needed to talk to me you could have just had me stop the program myself.”

“Shut up and listen, Psylocke”

“When we’re not on duty, call me Elisabeth or Betsy if you must”

“SHUT UP!!!” Jean slapped Psylocke with a psionically strengthened open hand! “When I said ‘we need to talk’, I meant I was going to talk and you were going to listen!”

“I see!” Elisabeth said wiping the blood from her lip. Even with her ninja training the shot suprised her. She never expected anything like this from Jean.

“I know what you and Scott did last night!” The ninja’s eyes opened wide at this. “Did you think you would get away with it? Did you think THAT I WOULDN’T FIND OUT?” Jean yelled violently, knowing just how close she was to not finding out.

With a telekinetic lift, Jean slammed Elisabeth into numerous Danger Room walls. Breaking through her mental defenses, Jean controlled Psylocke body making her grope and fell at herself. Realizing that she was gaining more pleasure from this than embarrasment, she had her start lightly slapping herself around.

“So Jubilee told you, huh?” Psylocke said smiling “I sensed her in the woods by the boathouse, but instead of mindwiping her I decided to let the hand play itself out. Who would’ve know it would end up so painfully?” She said now laughing slightly.

“Do you think that’s what I want to hear? I’m going to make you pay for what you did.”

“Why Jean? I did it for you!”

“Is that so?” Jean said, now slightly intrigued and also slightly aroused by her domination of Psylocke. “Tell me, Besty. Why would, you fucking my husband be in my best interest?”

“Now isn’t the time or the place, Jean! Meet me in my room about midnight and I can explain it better”

“Why should I trust you, after what you’ve done?”

“You shouldn’t. But I’m your teammate, your fellow X-Man and despite what you may think of me, in the heat of battle I would gladly lay down my life for you. All I’m asking for is the benefit of the doubt. Please Jean. From one telepath to another.”

“Alright. From one telepath to another. But know this, if I’m not completely, 100% satisfied with your so-called explaination, I’m going to beat you within an inch of your life, wait for you to recover, then do it again and no one short of Prof. X himself will be able to stop me!!! Understood?”

“Understood.” Psylocke responded with a huge mischeivious grin on her face. “Oh and by the way did I mention I like the clothes. You were long overdue for a new look. And the highly expensive sunglasses are a nice touch.” Now laughing loudly she added, “While you’re killing time til midnight you might want to change panties. With all the unconcious sexual excitement you’re giving off mentally, I’d wager that the one’s you’re wearing are soaked.”

She was right. Ignoring her knowing looks, Jean waited for Psylocke to leave before she started a new Danger Room program. The program had been created by Rouge to satisfy her sexual desires without having to worry about her ability to absorb the memories and abilites of others with a touch. It featured numerous X-men and X-Villians past and present and starred Gambit!

After “using” the programs versions of Colossus, Longshot, Magneto and Zaladane, Jean awaited the next man or woman to appear. It happened to be Cyclops.

“So Slim, you’re fucking Rouge in here and Psylocke out there.” She became furious with her own words and reprogrammed the Danger Room with numerous versions of Psylocke to fight.

Usually after a difficult session in the Danger Room, her extremely durable Pheonix costume is roughed up a bit. Today she is working on pure adrenaline and her street clothes haven’t even pulled a thread. No matter how difficult the setting, Jean was ripping those Psylockes apart.

(11:00)

Back at the boathouse, Jean lay naked in her own bed. She couldn’t stand to even look at, let alone wear the clothes Psylocke said she looked good in. Only wearing the same panties she had on before, she started thinking about the encounter and how it made her feel. She couldn’t beleive that that slut was actually arousing her. Her mind started to wander as she started to imagine Psylocke’s naked body. She didn’t notice her own hand slide down into her underwear. Then as she was imagining what took place last night, she caught herself masturbating with two fingers deep in her pussy. Feeling repulsed at the thought of what she was doing, she decided that she would take a shower and later burn the pair of panties.

While in the shower, Jean failed to catch herself a second time. She slid her soapy fingers deep into her pussy as she pictured everything Jubilee told her, from the opening “bologna wash” to his cum spraying all over her back. She went on to daydream about the same sexual encounter only with her in Betsy’s place, then again with her in Scott’s place. After a particularly intense orgasm, Jean snapped out of the daydream and rinsed off all the soaped and cum. Realizing how long she spent in the shower, Jean dressed as fast as she could and rushed back to the mansion for her midnight appointment.

(11:55)

She was early. She planned to just wait outside her door until she heard the grandfather clock in the living room strike 12. But as she waited the door slid open. It was pitch black in the room, but she walked in like she owned the place.

Standing in the center of the dark room, Jean was became slightly aggravated, “Cut the crap, Psylocke! Turn on the lights”

With that the lights turned on and Jean saw her husband, Scott, butt naked on Betsy’s bed 7 inch cock fully erect.

“Jean—I...!?!” He began.

“Shut up, Slim” Betsy appeared from behind a dresser, wearing nothing but her trademark wicked smile.

Jean, now alive with rage, decided that the explaination she hadn’t heard yet wasn’t good enough, and now moved to telekinetically batter Betsy. “Now now, Jean! I thought I was getting the benefit of the doubt!” With ninja speed and grace, the purple haired women slid in close to Jean and slid her tongue in her mouth. The instant before Jean could push her away, they were transported to the astral plane, both women dressed in their normal mental armor, Betsy with full battle gear and Jean with face mask/helmet, a sword and a sheild.

“Why have you brought us here Psylocke? You know as well as I that we’ll return only an instant after we left and I still plan to wreck you. Why delay the inevitable?”

“I brought us here, becuase I don’t want Scott to hear the explaintion.”

“Oh really? You still think you have an explaintion good enough to stop me?”

“Well, if you’ll let me tell it...”

“Go right ahead!’

“Thank you! As everyone who lives in the mansion is painfully aware, You’re husband wants me. Bad!! How do you think that makes me feel?”

“Well you fucked him. I don’t know...horny?” Jean said with humor inappropriate for the situation.

“No, It makes me feel like the bad guy. Like I’m trying to steal your husband.”

“Well from where I’m standing...”

“Don’t you see Jean?” Betsy interrupts. “The plan was to have sex with your husband and be so boring that you would look like a superfreak in comparison. I figured that if you were wilder than me in bed, he would quickly lose his interest in me.”

“But you got too wild and now he wants more.”

“I-I miscalculated. When I formulated the plan, I said no licking pussy, no licking assholes, no 69s, no sideways fucking, no ass-fucking and nothing else out of the ordinary. The first time all I did was suck his cock to get him hard, I let him fuck me once missionary and once from behind. I did that two him three separate times and he kept coming back for more. How was I supposed to know that he consider that wild and crazy?”

“Scott and I, only do it once in a night with no oral anything. Just in and out in missionary position. I kinda understand your plan and I respect your...noble intentions. I won’t kill you...yet. But what this about tonight. Do you plan to use me to scare Scott out of this affair?”

“Not exactly. I plan to give you a crash course in all the above mentioned sexual options at your disposle. You do them to Scott here, tonight and it will put my toned down performance to shame. And like the orignal plan, he’ll lose interest in me for his hot and wild wife.”

“YOU THINK I’LL DO ALL THAT STUFF??”

“It’s that or lose your marriage, plus I’d think you would welcome a little deviation from the norm after your late night “work-out” sessions with Storm.”

“How did you know about those?” Jean says timidly as her deepest secret lay exposed.

“I didn’t. I always suspected but you just told me.” Wicked smile returning to Betsy’s face she adds “Now I have something I can hold against you if you don’t follow through with the plan.”

An instant later they return to the normal world and Scott is rising from his position on the bed. “Please forgive me Jean I...”

“Shut up and lay back down, Scott. Save your strength. I have a feeling it’s going to be a long night.” Jean began to take off her grey Xavier Institute sweatshirt. making mental contact with her teammate. <I don’t know how you talked me into this Psylocke>

Psylocke, now undoing the buttons on Jean’s faded ripped jeans, responded. <I felt your thoughts in the Danger Room, Jean. I know how bad you really want this. And again, don’t call me by my codename. We’re about to be much closer than that..>

With the sweatshirt gone, Jean’s bra covered breast were revealed. As she fumbled with the clasp around her back, Betsy leaned forward and re-entered Jean’s mouth with her tongue.

The ninja slid off her pants and opened her eyes enough to see Jean’s new choice in underwear. <You wear boxer shorts!!>

<Their Scott’s. I like the way the silk feels. Plus I had been fingering myself and I felt I might need a baggier fit for easy access>

With a smile, Elisabeth broke the kiss and looked over to Scott who had been jacking off at the sight of his wife kissing and being undressed by another, younger woman. “No no Scott, Let more skilled hands and tongues handle that.” <C’mon Jean, follow my lead> The younger woman walked over to Scott and began to lick his cock.

Jean hesitated and was about to get angry when she heard in her mind, <Jean lets go. If I make him come alone, he’ll just wonder why he needs you. So get your beautiful ass over here and start sucking> This startled her as no one but Logan had ever complimented her ass and she had never sucked a cock in her life, besides Prof. X’s back when she first enrolled in the school.

Jean quickly lost all reservations and had her tongue entwined with Betsy’s on Scotts cock.. Scott reached down and put a hand on the back of each woman’s head. Every once in a while, they would break off the cock and into a deep passionate kiss. <You’re doing good, Red! Keep it up> Psylocke encouraged.

Jean then made a move all her own and slipped into a 69 position. Knowing that Scott was lost with a pussy in his face, Jean huskily whispered “C’mon Slim, You better give as good as you’re getting!!” With that Scott began to lick her clit. Being a strategist, he quickly learn where her most sensitive spots were and began to focus in on them, bringing her to a quick orgasm. Moaning both out loud and mentally, Jean felt almost worn out by the climax.

<Jean, slow down. You don’t want to exhaust yourself before he’s fucked you. Or else I’ll be the only woman awake in the room when he wants to fuck. And you know what that means.>

<How about we just wear him down to my level instead of slowing down. Any suggestions?>

<Yeah but you won’t like it!> Before Jean could ask what it was she meant Betsy got Scott on all fours.

<First lick your juices from his face!> Jean shot a look at Betsy that said “Hell No” but she already had her tongue on Scott’s cheek. Betsy continued to suck his cock from underneath him.

<Now its time for the nasty!> Besty reached up and slid her hands in Cyclops’ ass crack, parting them wide.

Before she could see what her partner was doing she responded <I thought this was the nasty!> Then she saw the hands parting her husband’s ass. <NO WAY!>

<Do it, Jean or I will! Just pretend it’s Storm’s pussy.>

That image didn’t help as she got behind her husband, straddled the ninja’s body, and began to lick Scott’s asshole. Her mind drifted back to the Chris Rock comedy special Jubilee made her watch last month ‘when you’re sucking dick, you can pretend it’s something else. But when you’re eating ass, you know it’s ass’. The comics words brought a shudder through her whole body because they were so true. She knew it was ass.

The combined work of Betsy and Jean were too much for Scott. He exploded in Betsy mouth with a white blast. Almost exhausted he fell forward on to the bed, leaving his wife still on top of his mistress. Eventually the two women noticed each and without thinking began kiss roughly.

After a few minutes of kissing, Psylocke worked her body out from under Jean’s and got on all fours in front of her. <Why don’t you give me some of what you gave him.>

Without a second thought she was deep in her partners asshole. Thinking to her self <I didn’t sign on for this.>

Recovering from his orgasm, Scott slid forward and placed his cock back in to Psylocke’s mouth and started pumping her face hard. After a few minutes, of taking it both ways, Psylocke slid the cock out of mouth and the tongue out of her ass. She pushed Scott on to his back then led Jean on top of him.

<This is my first time on top, Betsy. What do I do?>

<Just pretend like you’re dancing at first. Soon your natural instincts will take over.>

Although the dancing part didn’t seem to work, Scott was impressed enough. As she had said, natural instincts took over and soon the married couple were pumping wildly on the brink of orgasm.

Psylocke busied herself with three fingers deep in her own pussy and her tongue in Cyclops ear. “Is this how you like to see her Scott? You like your beautiful wife to act like a slut don’t you? It turns you on doesn’t it?” She then gave Scott a deep french kissing and conitued to stare at his wife who was frantically riding him. “Look at her, Scott. She always had it in her, but you had to go and waste that good lovin’ on a slut like me. She can give you so much more than I can.” Pausing to let her own orgasm wash over she continued. “Jean, why don’t you show him what you can do for him.” <Spin around on his dick so your back is to him.>

She complied and couldn’t get over how good it felt. Scott them lifted him self up so that Jean was on her hands and knees, taking it from the back. Psylocke took her fingers out of pussy and but them in Jean’s ass. She used her own lubrication to slid two fingers in to her.

Jean quickly reacted to the first thing every to be inserted into her ass. “Oooooohhhh Elisssssabeth, What are you doing?” Soon she slid into another wild orgasm which was part of Betsy’s plan.

Using her climax as a distraction, Betsy slid Scott’s cock out of Jean’s pussy and into her virgin ass. At first she didn’t notice the removal of Betsy’s fingers or the insertion of the penis, but soon she realized that nobody’s fingers are that long or that thick. Thinking only about being as wild as possible, Jean started humping backwards into Scott as hard as she could. Not knowing the basics of butt-fucking, Jean quickly realized how tight and unlubricated her ass was. She also realized how much painful it was. Although Scott dick was already wet from the fucking, it didn’t help much and she couldn’t stop herself.

<Why didn’t you warn me that it hurt this much. It feels like a red hot poker up my ass.>

<You’re the one pumping back and forth, Jean. If it helps any, just think of all the layers of skin you’re scraping of his cock.> This brought a smile to the faces of both women.

Now Scott hand his right hand on Jean’s ass as they fucked and his left hand on the small of Psylocke’s back as they kissed. Feeling his impending orgasm, Betsy pulled out his cock and jerked him of onto his wife’s back. He collapsed backwards onto the bed an almost immediately fell asleep.

Betsy, meanwhile, slid two fingers into Jean’s pussy and started frigging her while she licked Scott’s cum off her back. “I think we pulled that of nicely, Don’t you?”

“Yes, but I never got a really good taste of his cum. Come over here.” After another deep, passionate kiss sharing the man’s cum, Jean looked her teammate right in her eyes and said “Something was inserted in to Scott’s mind a few months back. It’s highly sheilded so I can’t figure out what it is and I think you know.”

“I have a confession to make. I wanted Scott and he never wanted me. I put it in his mind that he wanted me.”

“So your whole ‘Make Jean look wild’ plan was bullshit?” The ninja weakly nodded. “So if you want Scott so bad, why did we just go through all this?”

“Because I didn’t think you would do any of it. I thought you would run out of the room crying and screaming at the suggestion of “deviant” sex. Then he would really want me for I could do and you would refuse to do. I wouldn’t need to manipulate him anymore. But the plan backfired on me. I’ll remove the suggestion from his mind.” She said meakly now sliding off the bed.

Jean quickly grabbed her hand and said, “You don’t have to take that suggestion out of his mind just yet...”

“Really?”

“Scott loves his new, sexually upgraded wife because of you. I guess giving him up to you every once in a while is the least I can do to repay you...as long as I can join in.”

END